Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 31, 2008 3:31 PM
Jun 2007
Hmm, I'm still quite skeptical on whether Kakashi's actually dead. He's been shown to be quite a clever character that the sight of him going down like that doesn't seem appropriate for him. I'm guessing he still has an ace up his sleeve (he didn't even get to use the MS against him. A Sharingan v. Rinnegan match-up is something I'd pay to see.)
Oct 31, 2008 3:44 PM

Aug 2008
not buying the death @ all. Badly injured? Yes. He's the only one in the village I can see even competing w/ Pein (besides Tsunade) & him dieing w/o pushing his abilities to the limit & using his high IQ isn't a surprise. Its a waste and lazy.

Also, don't remind me of the horrible way Orochimaru went out, that still hurts. -_-
Oct 31, 2008 3:45 PM

Oct 2007
I'm 90 percent sure Kakashi didnt die, but the suspense made me really excited for the next chapter
Oct 31, 2008 8:37 PM

Jul 2008
I have a feeling that Kakashi is really badly injured but he won't die. He's just not allowed to! A really good chapter filled with suspense the whole time.

Nov 1, 2008 8:35 AM

Aug 2008
Aw, man I really want to see the next Naruto chapter, I'm hoping Kakashi is not dead.
When Jiraiya Died: Sad about it
When Orochimaru Died: Very Happy that he is finally dead and also happy the way he died.
If Kakashi Dies: Be sad and pissed.
If Sasuke Dies: Might go berserk and start killing everyone around me while very enraged.

Nov 1, 2008 1:16 PM

May 2007
I am going to say no, but bad things are going to happen, Kakashi becoming a pawn would be neat since I believe Pein is down to 3 bodies(unless he took Jiraiya)

Anyway can't wait.
My anime list
Nov 1, 2008 1:20 PM
Aug 2007
Kenju said:
Aw, man I really want to see the next Naruto chapter, I'm hoping Kakashi is not dead.
When Orochimaru Died: Very Happy that he is finally dead and also happy the way he died.
If Sasuke Dies: Might go berserk and start killing everyone around me while very enraged.

Sasuke can't die, he has to show Naruto his nuclear pinwheel eyes >:3
Nov 1, 2008 2:34 PM

Apr 2008
how could they kill him so fast...

My english sucks....i know....
Nov 1, 2008 5:53 PM

Jan 2008
This chapter was pretty good :)
Kakashi's super smart and it's cool to hear that even Pein recognizes Kakashi's various abilities and techniques. Anyways, Kakashi can't die like that. I'm pretty sure any "good" main character that Kishimoto kills off goes in a dignified way. Kakashi's battle needs to be more epic before he can die :)

Amazing sig set thanks to -DraGonZ-
Nov 1, 2008 6:07 PM
Aug 2007
Actually, I hope that in Naruto, if someone dies, it's not in a dignified way. I mean, they're at war. When did war become neat and tidy? Never! If he goes down, he should go down with all the grace of a heart attack victim from Death Note, and further highlight the horrors of ninja warfare.

BUT, I'M ASKING TOO MUCH OF A SHONEN MANGA, AREN'T I? xD
Nov 1, 2008 8:34 PM

Jan 2008
Kenju said:

I have mixed feelings about Sasuke dying. Part of me wants him to for causing all the hell he has, but the other part knows if he does it'll make 60% of the series pointless. :|

Great chapter. Like the rest I doubt Kakashi is dead.
Nov 2, 2008 7:12 AM

Feb 2008
Kakashi can't just die like that. I refuse to believe it.
Nov 4, 2008 7:55 AM

Oct 2008
http://www.mangavolume.com/index.php?serie=naruto&chapter=naruto-423&page_nr=17

So what do you guys think ? Will he die, or does he have some kinda super crazy-a** jutsu up his sleeve ? I Don't think he'll die just after Asuma, two great guys dying just after each other just ... sucks.
Nov 4, 2008 8:39 AM

Mar 2007
Since this is pretty much already being discussed in the chapter 423 discussion thread, I decided to merge your thread with that one.

Either way, it was wrong that you didn't post this in the naruto manga discussion sub-forum. So please be more careful what you post where........

Threads merged
Nov 5, 2008 12:11 PM

May 2008
That doesn't look very well...
Nov 7, 2008 10:33 AM

Aug 2008
the_seventh_l said:
Actually, I hope that in Naruto, if someone dies, it's not in a dignified way. I mean, they're at war. When did war become neat and tidy? Never! If he goes down, he should go down with all the grace of a heart attack victim from Death Note, and further highlight the horrors of ninja warfare.

BUT, I'M ASKING TOO MUCH OF A SHONEN MANGA, AREN'T I? xD
yeah you're right!!!! I totally agree with you! But well you can ever know what the author thinks ne?

Oh Kakashi kakashi just don't die on me man... YOu gotta save yourself!!

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 30, 2017 12:57 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Is Kakashi death? i hope not!!!
Aug 8, 2018 7:22 AM

Feb 2013
Is Kakashi dead?
Naruto won't be happy when he will come back.
Apr 25, 2021 10:12 AM
🦆👑

Jan 2020
Dang. Kakashi got hit pretty bad

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 671 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2014

107 by cry4heals »»
Sep 12, 4:30 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 89 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 10, 2012

5 by Adam_________ »»
Aug 28, 1:31 PM

» NARUTO creator Masashi Kishimoto teases a potential "New Manga"

deg - Aug 26

8 by shreddedsnake »»
Aug 28, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 86 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

7 by Adam_________ »»
Aug 27, 6:41 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 43 Discussion

jeanfarias - Mar 20, 2012

9 by Adam_________ »»
Aug 22, 10:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.