Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Aug 25, 2012 2:03 PM
Aug 2012
Eri watched, still and silent. She takes a lighter out of her pocket and flicked the switch. She searches the surrounding area for officers. She grins, amused by her result. She then put it away, quickly, sure no one had seen her take it out.
Aug 25, 2012 2:07 PM

Dec 2011
Ken was surprised about the multiple abilities this one possessed. Two Abilities? Ice and Air Manipulation!?. Ken formed an shield in front of him, shielding him and the two others. Even though it was meant to go for him.

"I told you didn't i?", Ken said, "I'm your opponent. Don't drag others into this.", Ken added, "Because if you avert your eyes from me, it means your end.", he finished as he send more shadows towards Saif with the intention to pierce him.
Aug 25, 2012 2:11 PM

Nov 2011
Saif blinked twice then yawned. He then immediately punched into the air, having the set of four large ice cylinders zoom towards his opponent. He decided to not respond at all to the threats and comments he was making. Immediately, he motioned a hand into his jacket, and pulling out a mask.

The mask was on of Guy Fawkes. A Guy Fawkes mask. He placed it onto the side of his face, not yet covering his face.
Aug 25, 2012 2:12 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly was busy watching the fight, it was really interesting. This time, he saw Saif take out something like icicles. "Hmm," That's new, never seen something like that before and the shadows too. He realized that there were more things out there to learn. He glimpsed at the female who was now taking a lighter, he chuckled quietly. He could have extinguished the fire coming from the lighter, but he didn't want to. He could have also just made the lighter explode as well, but doing those actions would only cause trouble. He just wondered what the female was up to. "Hmm."
Aug 25, 2012 2:19 PM

Dec 2011
"Ice and Wind. I've taken interest in you."

Ken made a cloak and mask from the shadows. Which he used as shield when the attack of Saif landed on him, by making the shadows solid once he covered himself in it. I wonder if he has more. Once it was all over, he showed himself again. The one known as Ken has disappeared from the alley, the one known as Phantom has appeared in his place. Shadows started to form above Saif, piercing through the air towards him.
Aug 25, 2012 2:26 PM

Nov 2011
"On behalf of straight males everywhere.. Gay."

The senses of Saif wasn't that sharp, but when you feel something dreadful was going to happen action was going to take place. Saif immediately placed a palm towards the shadow, and the other towards Phantom.

Suddenly, a large vortex of wind, and ice shot out of both palms. One hoping to target to the shadowed character, and one towards the shadows that seemed to be plummeting towards him.
Aug 25, 2012 2:34 PM

Dec 2011
"I can't say you're not straight, since you have that ero-book."

Ken acted startled when he was being attacked, and crossed his arms in front of his head, protecting himself. A loud scream sounded while the attack of Saif was going on. once it stopped, there was dust on the place the attack ended and there was no sound anywhere. But once the dust had settled, Ken stood there, his mask was off and he smiled.

"Just, kidding. That didn't affect me. But that was rather some force. To be able to do all this.", Ken looked around him. The damage done was impressive, even to Ken's eyes, "But that's all. Nothing more, nothing less. I shall sent you to the depths of hell.".

The shadows beneath Saif were rising.
Aug 25, 2012 2:34 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly didn't do much, but watch carefully, watching every movements of the two fighters. Besides watchin, he also ate his TicTacs constantly. Wind, Ice, vs. Shadow, he wondered who would win. It was a hard decision since they both matched each other, at least for now. He scratched the back of his head as he examined the battle, his gaze only moved once just to look at the Doll. For some reason, the Doll was very suspicious, he felt like she would do something that would prevent the fight.
Aug 25, 2012 2:43 PM

Nov 2011
"A straight ero, to correct you. Are you arguing about your sexuality because you're into men?"

Saif just stood there, and watched his opponents act. He didn't do anything rather stupid since he knew two things: Don't underestimate the end. Don't underestimate a beginning end.

"Hm?" He looked down as his eyes started to open wide, shocked as he noticed the shadows started to consumed him.

"What?! How stupid of me! Of-course I have a shadow!" he thought. No time for anymore thinking, as he started to panic. He immediately struck luck.

"To the skies!" He exclaimed, before placing his palms facing the earth below him. He immediately gave a shout of zen before having a fierce force of air blast him away from his own shadow, and high into the sky. The chances of the shadows chasing him was possible, though.
Aug 25, 2012 2:44 PM
Aug 2012
Eri kept watching, her red eyes going from fighter to fighter, watching their each move. She holds her breath as the shadows come up behind him. She wants to see who will win. Just finish it. They're messing around again. She thinks, her expression unchanged.
Aug 25, 2012 2:47 PM

Dec 2011
"That's right.. struggle as much as you want."

Ken grinned. Struggle as much as you want.. but moving in mid-air, is almost impossible and as long as you land in this alley, i have the upper hand. Ken send the shadows to chase Saif in the sky. Dance.., my marionette...
Aug 25, 2012 2:53 PM

Jan 2012
Finishing her soda, Yuki looked around a bit to see a kid in the sky, looked as if he was floating in the air. What the hell is that! She thought to herself as she walked toward him.
If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! — Eren Yaeger
Aug 25, 2012 2:59 PM

Nov 2011
"This guy totally digs me.." He breathed to himself, before immediately diving downwards, and back towards the ally. He decided to do something that would cost him, but would be considered a good tactical strategy.

He landed back in the ally, and placed his palms towards Ken quickly, dispelling a large surge of air towards Ken, and pulsing Saif backwards. He immediately waved his hands, light strings of water guided by said hands. Eventually spinning around, he created a soft barrier, before curling his upper body up, and pulling out roughly, his palms lashing out roughly, causing the water barrier to hopefully lash around, and hopefully to cover the entire ally.

"You need light to have shadows, but too much light will dispel those shadows.. Hmm.." He thought.
Aug 25, 2012 3:01 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly chuckled quietly. The guy with the shadows has the upper-hand for now. He was impressed, the shadows were much useful than he thought. His gaze was now up at the sky, seeing the other guy fly in mid-air and seeing the shadows rising up to chase the male. He took a couple of steps back so he could look much farther at the sky. "Hm, wonder if he'll get caught by the shadows." He said quietly to himself, but he knew the shadows wouldn't get as far.
Aug 26, 2012 3:23 AM

Dec 2011
"If there is light, somewhere shadows exist. Light and Shadows are each other's enemies. Light swallows Shadows, Shadows swallows Light. In my hands, the Shadows will rise and crush those who seeks Light as their savior."

Ken incarnated something. It was a dangerous spell for him and his surroundings, since it would give Ken an huge advantage at the battle, but would exhaust him a lot right after. If he doesn't make sure who is his ally, he could be dead the moment he stops fighting. As long as there is light, there will be shadows. Though the advantage i had has been dispelled, since i can only use the shadows beneath me. Ken's Shadows expanded, first shielding him from the attack of Saif.

"The thought of defeating me, trying to dispel my shadows. That's an interesting thought.."

Ken's Shadows went towards Saif, the one who is seen as his opponent. Merging his shadow with Saif's, Ken got his advantage back as he can now also control the shadows of Saif.

"Too much light from every side dispels shadows. But, there are always places where there are shadows."

Shadows beneath the shirt of Saif had taken form. Coming out, they're about to surround Saif.
Aug 26, 2012 5:51 AM

Nov 2011
Saif looked down, looking as if he had finally given down. Eventually, he was giving of a chuckle that eventually lead to a laugh.

"Look around you. Water." He started to say. "You need water to form ice, and since I've managed to spread the water out across the ally way, it looks like you've left yourself to some trouble." He chuckled.

He suddenly raised his palms up, and smashed them into the ground. This technique would also tire out Saif, but would indeed cause something a bit more interesting. Saif didn't care at this point who was to be harmed.

If the non-fighters, and Ken didn't evacuate, he would have had the entire ally way covered in sharp, long Ice spikes, or where puddles of water had been located when he disbanded the water barrier.
Aug 26, 2012 6:15 AM

Dec 2011
"Then i'll take you with me."

The shadows has already surrounded Saif, trapping him and Ken in the alley.

"Unless you stop this technique, you will go down together with me."

Ken tried to bring the others to safety, but his shadows couldn't reach. They were already at the limit, Ken was already at his limit. But he kept Saif with him at the Alley.

"You probably attack every place but where you're standing.", Ken said and pulled Saif closer, "Even contractors value their lives."
Aug 26, 2012 6:34 AM

Nov 2011
Saif continued to chuckle to himself.

"And you think that will phase me?" He started to say. He looked down, and took a deep breath. A light humming noise started to whiz.

"Death isn't my option." He mumbled. Instantly, a slight surge of wind, using the last ounce of strength had mustered to push himself away from Ken, and hopefully away from the battle field, as if he was a sheet of paper. If this was successful, and not prevented, the battle would be thrown into a draw.
Aug 26, 2012 6:42 AM

Dec 2011
"That's... right..", Ken said, he was barely standing. The incarnation made him exhausted. Shit, this isn't going to end well if i don't keep standing. Ken looked up in the sky.

"Seems like.. this is it for now..", Ken said and smiled, "Shadow that swallows the light, shadow that travels in different space. Guide me, open the gate. Guide me, to safety.", Ken's incarnation was to prevent from getting any damage. Shielding Ken until he lost consciousness.

"I will see you again."
Aug 26, 2012 6:45 AM

Nov 2011
Saif panted softly as he was lunged at the wall of the ally. He pounced upwards to sit on said wall. He was gasping for breath. He immediately flicked his wrist, a blade seemed to be showed. He ran the blade against his thumb, allowing it to leak softly.

"S-Sure thing, homo." He said, removing his mask, and placing it back into his backpack, and just watching over, no longer wanting to be a threat at this time period.
Aug 26, 2012 10:37 AM

Jul 2012
Zarkly sighed, his gaze was still located at the two fighters. It was amusing to watch the two fight, but also, he was learning about their abilities. It was interesting. His ears perked up as he heard their voices, the ice coming out from where the water were spread in the alley, he thought that was smart. He backed up a bit, his body turning red, literally red. Heat came around his atmosphere. Hot smoke coming from the skin of his body, the ice that spurted out was soon melted, but only the ice that came after him. He was left untouched. He could care-less about the others.

Zarkly's skin turned back to its original olive skin, the smoke were not visible anymore. "That was interesting." He said, flashing a small smile. Soon, he frowned after seeing the battle end. Well, there's always an end. He thought, turning back to walk off. There were nothing else to see since it was over.
Aug 26, 2012 10:42 AM

Dec 2011
Ken was left unconscious on the ground. The only thing he could hope for right now is that nobody would try to kill him. The shadows became normal again, exposing Ken's body to any harm.
Aug 26, 2012 10:52 AM

Jul 2012
Before going anywhere farther, he stopped his tracks and turned back around. He just realized that the other fighter was still unconscious. "Hmm." He had a question in his mind. Should I get him? He asked, but quickly making a decision. A sigh came out from him as he moved forward back to where Ken was. Once he was there, his arms extended out to pick the male up. "I'm just helpin', I'm not gay or anything." He mumbled to himself while he carried Ken. He looked around for the Doll, wondering where she was. Maybe she can take him?
Aug 26, 2012 11:19 AM

Nov 2011
Saif huffed lightly, glaring at the now exposed body of Ken. He wondered if he should the dishonorable thing and take him out then. "No.. That is even low for me.." He mumbled to himself.

"Another time." He said, standing up on the wall, and then leaning back, falling onto the other side, and disappearing from the scene, thanks to the wind, and the mix of his speed taking him from the area.

He found himself eventually in a different ally way, walking out towards a food stand.

"Hmm." He said in thought. He was starving.
Aug 26, 2012 1:01 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly glanced at the unconscious person, then quickly gazing back at the Doll. "Er... You." He called out to the Doll since he had no knowledge of her. He expected that the male and the Doll were friends. "Your friend is unconscious, you should take him before anyone else see us." He said, walking closer to the Doll. "Could you carry him? If you can't, I can, just tell me where to go." He was being such a good Samaritan.
Aug 26, 2012 1:04 PM

Jan 2012
Walking by the Alley, yuki noticed two kids. One was that ken kid from the park, though he looked unconscious, he was also carried by a kid she didn't recognized.She ran over to the two.

"What happened here?"

She asked cautiously.
If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! — Eren Yaeger
Aug 26, 2012 1:11 PM

Dec 2011
Ken was still unconscious. Despite that, he was saying something.

"A...r..", Ken mumbled, "A..rie.."

The name of someone he knew came out of his mouth.
Aug 26, 2012 1:11 PM

Jul 2012
After hearing an unfamiliar voice, he was startled and quickly faced the new person who had appeared. His eyes had a quick examination of the person; it was a female. He cleared his throat before speaking, not really knowing what to say. "Well.. Ugh.. Nothing happened, our friend here just fell unconscious and we're trying to get him home." He said, his voice was calm since he didn't want to be suspicious. "And who are you? If you don't mind me asking."
Aug 26, 2012 1:23 PM

Jan 2012
Kids these day's don't know how to take care of themselves. She walked over to the both of them.

"I'm officer Suzuki. And can you tell me what happened here?"

She asked.
Aug 26, 2012 1:28 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly examined her figure again. An officer? He was more careful, now that he knew she was an officer. He nodded his head to her question while also trying to think of a reason. "Well, you see.. I think he got too tired since he haven't been sleeping and eating." He felt dumb, that was all the reason he could give her. He couldn't think of anything else since he had a little amount of time. He glanced at Ken. Even if he did make up an excuse about drinking and passing out, it would be terrible since Ken didn't look like he was old enough. He just hoped that the officer believed him, but he doubted.
Aug 26, 2012 1:36 PM

Jan 2012
Is that it, he was just sleeping not to long ago. Oh well. She put his arm over her shoulder, to support him and be able to carry him better.

"Ugh, well lets just get him back home then. Do you where he lives.?"

She asked.
Aug 26, 2012 1:37 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly was left speechless at her question, but he spoke to give her the truth. "Sorry, I don't know where he lives." He said, shaking his head. He glanced over at the Doll, thinking that she probably knows where Ken lives.
Aug 26, 2012 1:58 PM

Jan 2012
Her face turned from cautious to disappointed in a second. Friends huh. She pulled out her talkie and put it against her lips.

"Hey chief, I have a Ken Hoshikawa here. He is unconscious, from exhaustion. I'm going to take him to the hospital, then ask questions after."

Chief - "Roger."

"Ok then, lets head for the hospital. My arm is getting tired."
Aug 26, 2012 2:05 PM

Jul 2012
"Alright, let's go." Zarkly saw the officer's expression which made him sigh. He took the other end of Ken, putting the arm on his shoulder as he began walking towards the Hospital with the officer. He hoped that he could get away after bringing the male to the hospital. He didn't want to get questioned, especially that he had no idea what he would say.

[ Exit ]
Aug 26, 2012 2:08 PM

Jan 2012
[Exit as well!~]
Aug 26, 2012 2:59 PM

Nov 2011
Saif gave a light sigh when he arrived at the street vendor. He looked at the fairly tall, yet old man.

"One hot-dog, please." He asked. The old man just smiled, and did just what he was told, to make a hot dog. Saif simply placed the play onto the stand, and walked away. He immediately scarfed down the hot-dog. He finished, and headed towards the TOWN PARK.
Aug 29, 2012 4:24 PM

Mar 2012
Bear entered the market district and looked up
"ahh... Blue skies... I would've been able to make the whole town rain but not enough peppers..." He disregarded it and entered a shop to buy some stuff as well as some food.

"Hey Lady! I would like a pouch of Serrano Peppers. A pack of Cayenne Peppers.
The lady gasped at his request. "Why would such a young buy need such peppers?" The lady brought out his chosen peppers and 2 datil peppers.
"Thank you" He put some money on the stand, and took them. "Wait I didn't ask for those"
"I'm sure you can use spicier peppers as well, they're on the house. Wait one second.... You see..."
"yea?" Bear asked as he cocked an eyebrow
"I lost my cat again"
Bear flickered his eyes Damn this lady lost her cat 5 times this week..... "I'll look for your cat mam" He exited the shop and started looking around.
I am Invisible
Aug 29, 2012 5:14 PM

Nov 2011
Prior to arriving to the Market district, Noh noticed that it had grown a bit more crowded than normal. He gave off a sharp sigh before taking a left into an ally way, which would lead them eventually to the doors of the Hakiwa Pizza Shop. He stopped infront of the door, and waited to see if the two had followed him. He had a ripped sheet prepared to be read.

"Here."
Aug 29, 2012 5:18 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly's eyes were focused on Noh thus making his way through without losing the male, but he also knew where to go since he knew the Pizza place before. He glanced at Asher from time to time, making sure she was still following. Once he made it to the Hakiwa Pizza Shop, he stopped and looked at Noh. He nodded his head.

"Mm'kay, I think we're all here." He bit his bottom lip, already smelling the aroma of the hot pizza coming from the inside of the shop. "Mmm.."
Aug 29, 2012 5:19 PM

Jan 2008
Asher read Noh's sheet then looked up at the sign and read it aloud,"Ha..Hakiwa Pizza hmm...Well I suppose we should head inside." She gave a bright smile to Noh before glancing away as she noticed a man and a dog had also followed along behind them from the park area.
Aug 29, 2012 5:25 PM

Nov 2011
Noh didn't pay much attention to Albus and Bill. He nodded, and pulled the door open for the two, standing to the side as he practiced his attempt of good etiquette.

He waved a hand inside, beckoning them to enter before he had too.
Aug 29, 2012 5:33 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly noticed the man and the dog then set off to enter the shop after seeing Noh waving at them. He nodded to Noh in appreciation as he entered. He was getting hungrier after smelling the good scent of food. Once inside, he stood by and waited for Asher or Noh to pick a table. He spoke to Noh once more. "Hey, thanks again."
Aug 29, 2012 5:38 PM

Mar 2012
Bear exited the shop and saw 3 from the park. Why are they here.... He saw one at the pizza shop and beckoning them to come Ah... Pizza
Bear started to look around and saw the cat
"You!" He chased the cat and the cat ran towards the street in which cars were still all over the place.
"You're kidding me...." The cat crossed the street with ease and kept running.
".... Screw this" Bear hopped on a car and started crossing. As he got to the other side. The cat was out of sight. "Oh My God..." He started running around searching.
I am Invisible
Aug 29, 2012 5:40 PM

Jan 2008
Asher nodded and moved inside at Noh's beckoning. Once inside the smell of fresh pizzas invaded her senses making her mouth start to water, "It smells delicious!" she said and then pointed to a table near a window, "Should we sit there?" She looked at the two awaiting an answer.
Aug 29, 2012 5:43 PM

Nov 2011
Noh blinked and noticed the man chasing the cat, doing all types of weird things to get to it, only to have failed.

"..." He looked at Asher, and smiled charmingly before being waved at by a fellow worker. He immediately motioned to the back, as he started to grab one of the Hot n' ready Pizzas. Eventually coming out with a large, oval shaped plate with a fresh, enchanting pizza on it.
Aug 29, 2012 5:47 PM

Mar 2012
As bear continued looking he saw the cat enter a pizza parlor.
"Got you now!"
Bear ran across like he did last time and jumped inside noticing that he had everyone's attention.
"Uhh....." As bear saw the cat he leaped and grabbed it by the tail
"Sheeeeesh!" He looked at the 3 from the park "Hi What are you doing here?"
I am Invisible
Aug 29, 2012 5:48 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly nodded, following the gaze of Asher's finger. He began to move forward to the table and soon sat down, now just awaiting for Noh to come back with pizza. He waited patiently then spotting Noh once more after a few minutes, seeing the large pizza with Noh just made him hungrier. He was ready to eat. "Noh, are you going to be eating with us? Come on." He asked, inviting him as well.
Aug 29, 2012 5:54 PM

Nov 2011
Noh didn't reply to the question of Zarkly. He set the Pizza onto the table, before noticing someone crashing through the Pizza parlor. He blinked softly, and glared at Bear. He blinked twice, and looked at the cat before going to the back of the pizza parlor once more.
Aug 29, 2012 5:57 PM

Jan 2008
Asher nodded in agreement with Zarkly. She had not even thought whether Noh was going to eat too or not she had just assumed he was, "Yea I hope you'll be joining us as well. That's a big pizza for just two people, " she smiled.

As Bear made his entrance to the pizza shop she couldn't help but laugh as the man chasing a cat scenario was pretty funny to her, "Hmm hi...do I know you from somewhere?" she remembered seeing his face but she didn't know where.
Aug 29, 2012 5:59 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly just smiled after hearing no reply from Noh. He switched his gaze over at the pizza that was set on the table, he was ready to dive in to eat, but to be a gentleman, he waited for the female to take a slice and have the first bite. "Itadakimasu" He said before doing anything with the pizza.

Zarkly turned to face Bear, nodding his head a bit. "Hey there." The face looked familiar, he must have seen him from the park since he saw many people from there. He just shrugged.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [Human] Creation Thread

Discount66 - Aug 19, 2012

5 by WhoElseButShadow »»
Dec 19, 2013 11:43 AM

» [Town] Town's Park ( 1 2 3 4 )

178 by -Snowman- »»
Dec 22, 2012 8:38 AM

Sticky: » [Doll] Creation Thread

4 by Discount66 »»
Dec 21, 2012 5:00 AM

Sticky: » [Contractor] Creation Thread

34 by Discount66 »»
Dec 18, 2012 7:42 AM

Sticky: » [Organization] Join an Organization.

Discount66 - Aug 31, 2012

2 by DeuxNyx »»
Dec 3, 2012 1:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.