Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Another (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (14) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Jan 25, 2012 6:44 AM

Aug 2010
Okay, the was a pretty well executed death scene, been some time since I've seen such a realistic portrayal. Would give a 5/5 but I'm still irked by how the whole legend is not told to Kouichi. Can't wait for the next episode.
Jan 25, 2012 7:01 AM

Feb 2009
MaKon said:
I was so sure that the first one to die whould be the blonde guy...

For some reason I thought that as well... Maybe because they always kill the "pretty" characters first, either the bishoujo or the bishounen.

Either way, the end was great, but I hope they don't this scheme from now on. Having a character die each episode will make things kinda repetitive...
Friend Code 3DS: 4914-3165-5517
Jan 25, 2012 7:16 AM

Sep 2010
I did already know that Misaki's eye had a different color from the covers of the novels that had spoiled me, but I didn't expect for a fake eye. I'm curious why she got it, and of course all the other story behind her.

For some reason I saw her death coming already last episode. I don't know why, it just felt like that. Now I will always look out when walking down stairways with an umbrella. That janitor will have to clean it up, that's not a nice job. I also didn't expect them to show everything in so much detail and especially that it aired without censoring.
What I don't get, is why she ran away. Since it was pretty clear nobody except Kouichi could see Misaki, why did she ran? Or could she see her...?

I get the feeling that the secret is that every year since 26 years ago someone has in class 3 has died. Why the fuck do they still keep having a class 3 then? Just skip the number 3 (and four than too because of the misfortune) and just fence off the whole classroom forever. Problem solved.
Jan 25, 2012 7:30 AM
Jun 2008
Ovindel said:

I get the feeling that the secret is that every year since 26 years ago someone has in class 3 has died. Why the fuck do they still keep having a class 3 then? Just skip the number 3 (and four than too because of the misfortune) and just fence off the whole classroom forever. Problem solved.
I bet they tried all sort of method since it has been repeated for 26 25 times =p
Jan 25, 2012 8:01 AM

Nov 2007
wow, the fall probably would have killed her but then getting impaled on the umbrella. harsh. didn't see that coming.

I guess Misaki is part doll or something?

wonder why the guy told him he'd tell them next month?
Jan 25, 2012 8:17 AM
May 2011
Best episode so far.

Although Sakuragi's death was far from realistic, it somewhat excused. I'm thinking that whoever sees Misaki eventually dies in a horrendous way. And, because the matter had been put aside for so long, it could be that everyone had stopped being able to see Misaki. But Sakakibara reminded the story to Sakuragi, thus making her remember Misaki.

But, damn, I wasn't expecting her to die first!

Also, what I noticed about the ED:
Jan 25, 2012 8:18 AM

Jun 2009
Ovindel said:
Why the fuck do they still keep having a class 3 then? Just skip the number 3 (and four than too because of the misfortune) and just fence off the whole classroom forever. Problem solved.

I feel reminded of something that Mochizuki said in episode 2 on why he likes works that portray eery and uncomfortable topics. It's because pretending that there are no such things doesn't make them go away.

They actually did a very nice follow up scene, when Kôichi went to the hospital and went to the nurses office on the "5th" floor. Showing that the elevator has 5 following the 3 implies that they are merely pretending there is no 4th floor by calling it differently, but it doesn't somehow make a fourth floor non-existent.
Waiting for: God Eater (PSP)

私が、探偵だからよ。
Jan 25, 2012 8:27 AM
Jun 2008
^
26 years ago they pretend Misaki exist, but it really exist in the photo.Does that mean it shouldn't be exist .
Jan 25, 2012 8:36 AM

Oct 2010
Ovindel said:
That janitor will have to clean it up, that's not a nice job.
Correction, the cops should be doing this job of clean up or the morgue people.
Ovindel said:
What I don't get, is why she ran away. Since it was pretty clear nobody except Kouichi could see Misaki, why did she ran? Or could she see her...?
Simply Fear. No one can forget her face at that time:

that's fear.
Ovindel said:
I will assume shit got worse when they tried to do it so they decided not to.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 25, 2012 9:33 AM
Jan 2011

Well, then eyepatch girl may not have anything to do with this girl's dead, but because the guy is near eyepatch girl, may have scared the shit out of the girl putting her in panic mode and eventually lead to her death, so this means that the guy is now jinx.
Jan 25, 2012 10:03 AM

Dec 2009
I hope someone translates the novel 'cause i'm interested. :3
Jan 25, 2012 10:35 AM
Apr 2010
"Realism" guys, do you watch/read any other stuff? It's not like it's gonna be some massacre anime, where a human kills another human. Instead, here it's some kind of... supernatural powers, I guess? If you've seen The Omen or Final Destination - I think it's similar in this. That wasn't an accident, like MorningGlory said, this class is closest to death. The death is like pursuing them (again, Final Destination thingy)... And it's the relationship of Kouichi/Mei that's causing it (well, that's my version).
Jan 25, 2012 10:35 AM

Nov 2009
Dat ending! I love gore and stuff and that was awesome!
People who see Misaki are going to die. Good, good.
Jan 25, 2012 11:43 AM

May 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
anyone else loling about the irony of complaing about realism in a anime about a ghost of a girl from 26 years ago?
That umbrella scene was plain retarded, but you don't care since there is a ghost in the series. OIC, do you mind if I LMAO at this?
I definitely have superpowers. I can feel it in my balls.
Jan 25, 2012 12:13 PM

Aug 2008
What an awful way to go. D:
Now everyone's going to die because Kouichi can't keep his curiosity in check.
Jan 25, 2012 12:26 PM

Jan 2010
/grabs neck
Jan 25, 2012 12:40 PM

Sep 2011
Karhu said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
anyone else loling about the irony of complaing about realism in a anime about a ghost of a girl from 26 years ago?
That umbrella scene was plain retarded, but you don't care since there is a ghost in the series. OIC, do you mind if I LMAO at this?
its a supernatural force killing a girl, no shit its not realistic or plausable dude, its like me saying spice and wolf is retarded cause holo turns into a fox which isnt plausable, its not meant to be, HENCE THE SUPERNATURALNESS. it wasnt just her slipping and dyeing by accident, everyone who sees mei dies afterword, yah thats still just a theory but its freaking obvious at this point

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 25, 2012 12:43 PM

Sep 2011
MorningGlory said:
millo said:

ps : somehow, i didn't like how Kouichi act, he is like... errrr... not fun to be around?? definitely not someone i would like to hang out with in school...
He is kinda fallen in love/interest with Mei,I think we shouldn't disturb the couple there.
doubt it, i really doubt that this show will have romance of any kind even in the slightest, if it makes you guys feel any better theres a anime coming out in spring thats basically another but with romance and dead girl isnt killing people.....i think

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 25, 2012 12:47 PM

Dec 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
MorningGlory said:
millo said:

ps : somehow, i didn't like how Kouichi act, he is like... errrr... not fun to be around?? definitely not someone i would like to hang out with in school...
He is kinda fallen in love/interest with Mei,I think we shouldn't disturb the couple there.
doubt it, i really doubt that this show will have romance of any kind even in the slightest, if it makes you guys feel any better theres a anime coming out in spring thats basically another but with romance and dead girl isnt killing people.....i think

Well they might become friends, or something like that, but before love develops she will probably move on, or maybe she kills him and they live forever...
Jan 25, 2012 12:51 PM

Sep 2011
akutasame94 said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
MorningGlory said:
millo said:

i
Well they might become friends, or something like that, but before love develops she will probably move on, or maybe she kills him and they live forever...
I think they might become somewhat friendly towards eachother, but usally with shows these short if the romance isnt obvious by the 2nd or 3rd ep, then it aint happening, sometimes it does but not that much.

and seeing how shes dead even if there was some romance, it wouldnt end well

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jan 25, 2012 12:56 PM

Sep 2007
Damn... I thought she was going to get impaled on the eye instead cause y'know.... Misaki is missing an eye too and all.
Jan 25, 2012 12:59 PM

Dec 2011

Yeah, I know how it goes. That's why I said that they will go towards something like love, but it will never happen for some reason :D
Jan 25, 2012 1:19 PM

May 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Karhu said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
its a supernatural force killing a girl, no shit its not realistic or plausable dude, its like me saying spice and wolf is retarded cause holo turns into a fox which isnt plausable, its not meant to be, HENCE THE SUPERNATURALNESS. it wasnt just her slipping and dyeing by accident, everyone who sees mei dies afterword, yah thats still just a theory but its freaking obvious at this point

Ah, I see your views now. Then the problem was indeed just with someone using the word "realism" while they should have been complaining about the script and execution instead.
I definitely have superpowers. I can feel it in my balls.
Jan 25, 2012 1:23 PM

Sep 2011
Karhu said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Karhu said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

Ah, I see your views now. Then the problem was indeed just with someone using the word "realism" while they should have been complaining about the script and execution instead.
yah, people ar ecomplaining about legit realism in this. only like 2 or 3 people though back around i think page 6 or 7 i cant remember

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jan 25, 2012 2:06 PM

Apr 2010
This is hardly ''scary/shocking'' or whatever. This is just plain retarded shit.

LMFAO Umbrella. What the fuck?

@Above, It's fine to be unrealistic, but... seriously? Umbrella? LMFAO

Shit show is shit so far. 2/5
Jan 25, 2012 2:25 PM

May 2011
holy crap that was the freakiest most realistic, disturbing death i have ever seen.

why rei, why: his bird obviously was the class pet of class 3.

tbh i thought the umbrella would of gone in her eye.
the story is now getting confusin.

"ghost 23 years dead. children in that class are like 14-16 how do they know that shit... i recon glasses girl could see her aswell thats probly why she died tho."
Gold_TimeJan 25, 2012 2:29 PM
please make my breakfast every morning for me sweet cheeks! *bowling position"
Jan 25, 2012 2:54 PM

Sep 2010
bakuramariks said:
People who see Misaki are going to die. Good, good.
What is wrong with you...?

seizonsha said:
Ovindel said:
Why the fuck do they still keep having a class 3 then? Just skip the number 3 (and four than too because of the misfortune) and just fence off the whole classroom forever. Problem solved.

I feel reminded of something that Mochizuki said in episode 2 on why he likes works that portray eery and uncomfortable topics. It's because pretending that there are no such things doesn't make them go away.

They actually did a very nice follow up scene, when Kôichi went to the hospital and went to the nurses office on the "5th" floor. Showing that the elevator has 5 following the 3 implies that they are merely pretending there is no 4th floor by calling it differently, but it doesn't somehow make a fourth floor non-existent.
Yumekichi11 said:
Ovindel said:

Actually that part in the hospital reminded me that 4 is one of the numbers of misfortune, hence I thought that why they didn't do that. But I think changing numbers makes no change, closing the school does. And then it really will be problem solved, or not if it is something haunting the town, which is a possibility if we look at the newspaper Kouichi was reading.

Yumekichi11 said:
Ovindel said:
It wasn't meant completely seriously, but it is one of the reasons I have respect for those people IRL.

Ovindel said:

that's fear.
I knew she was feared of something, that was absolutely clear. There is really only the possibility that it was Misaki, why could she have been scared otherwise? But seriously, if she was really, really scared lots, then she should have not grabbed an umbrella at all, but just have run for her life. I am glad I finished my lunch just before that scene though...

Wasabi said:
Damn... I thought she was going to get impaled on the eye instead cause y'know.... Misaki is missing an eye too and all.
I expected the same, kinda illogical if you ask me.

Just some thoughts:
In the opening something is said about an "another me", Misaki says something about a "cousin" and remember the time when Misaki visited the morgue in the hospital and the nurse telling that a girl named Misaki died last week (even though it should have been 26 years ago). Hmmm... Also there's definitely something with the dolls(maker) affecting Misaki's 'death', it is pretty sure that Misaki is something close to a zombie and I'm sure the dolls have something to do with it.
ObinderuJan 25, 2012 3:00 PM
Jan 25, 2012 3:37 PM

Oct 2008
And shit gets real in the last 30 seconds, overall an OK episode, but the that last scene deserves a 4/5
Jan 25, 2012 4:09 PM
Jul 2011
Anyone else get reminded of the Shadow of Colossus soundtrack during that last part?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrFL2zPc2uk
Jan 25, 2012 4:53 PM

Jan 2009
Horo said:
YES! REALISTIC!
-falling of the stairs, no broken neck (lucky)
-umbrella reaches the floor faster than the girl
-umbrella has a HUUUUGE pike on top
-umbrella lands in THIS position and is even capable to pierce the girl
Could be interesting if things wouldn't be this hilarious. XD
Final Destination is more realistic lol.

lolololololololollololol

good episode though
Jan 25, 2012 5:01 PM

Sep 2009
Best episode so far, for sure. The ending was beautifully ironic. Ahh I can't wait until this coming Monday...it's so frustrating.

(I wrote a complete review for this episode on my blog :3)
Jan 25, 2012 5:15 PM

Sep 2011
lol i really hate my friends

i showed that last scene to a friend and guess what he said

"i think she'l be fine"

this idiot's major is allied health, those poor poor future patients of his are so screwed

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jan 25, 2012 5:44 PM
Jun 2008
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
l
"i think she'l be fine"
As in.... she will come back in zombie? lol

Sometimes I been wondering, how did the zombie outbreak happen in Hotd? ...
MorningGloryJan 25, 2012 5:47 PM
Jan 25, 2012 6:42 PM

Oct 2010
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
MorningGlory said:
millo said:

Yeah I know of it but yeah it's like this except less fearful to say the least. I mean the ghost does ecchi? Really is that serious? Nah but the love of it might however it will not be like here.

Here instead of ecchi you got gloomy and dark shit. So much that even I feel sick at its emanating that.
Ovindel said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Ovindel said:
Actually that part in the hospital reminded me that 4 is one of the numbers of misfortune, hence I thought that why they didn't do that. But I think changing numbers makes no change, closing the school does. And then it really will be problem solved, or not if it is something haunting the town, which is a possibility if we look at the newspaper Kouichi was reading.Exactly. Closing the school may piss off the thing. If it really has the town under total control then more people will die. I SAY, nuke the whole town. It's the only way to be sure that thing will have no place for its residence. Then there will be nothing for the shit to stay inside and it will wander out elsewhere.
Ovindel said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Ovindel said:
It wasn't meant completely seriously, but it is one of the reasons I have respect for those people IRL.
Haha, same here. They have sound minds of their own. I do question their sanity. Some people become rather mentally unstable with those jobs.
Ovindel said:
Yumekichi11 said:

that's fear.
I knew she was feared of something, that was absolutely clear. There is really only the possibility that it was Misaki, why could she have been scared otherwise? But seriously, if she was really, really scared lots, then she should have not grabbed an umbrella at all, but just have run for her life. I am glad I finished my lunch just before that scene though...Yeah and I am glad to learn that problem from Caster in Fate Zero thanks to a friend and no I will not eat anything before or during this.

Jan 25, 2012 7:03 PM

May 2011
Even though I haven't read the manga, I knew what was going to happen from the moment she tripped...

At least the order of the ED might reveal who'll be going next. If that's the case, then glasses guy has a lot more to worry about besides exams...

I’m just trying to be okay. Some days it’s harder than others. I hide away the most real parts of myself from everyone else. The emotions that I try to escape from. The constant pain I feel. The nightmares that keep me awake at night.

It hurts sometimes... knowing that the world is continuing happily all around me while I continue to drown in alcohol and slowly die inside myself.

Jan 25, 2012 7:54 PM

Aug 2007
Iilia said:
Why is it that the third episode of shows like this always end up being awesome? Can't wait until next week!

You know what, you're right... Higurashi no Naku Koro ni started to really pick up on the creepy at the third episode, and Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica got real and serious at the third episode...

Clearly, these directors know how to build tension and screw with our heads about the shows we're watching. XD

More on-topic, now... this episode was pretty straightforward for the most part. I could tell /something/ bad was gonna happen, but I initially thought it was gonna happen to the nurse. What with all the dark hallways and the ominous oddly-in-use elevator when the hospital is normally all but deserted...

But for the first death of the series to come so abruptly, and from (arguably) the cutest character... Q_Q (Megane, noooooo~...)

On a more personal note... injuries in media (anime especially) above and including the neckline, and especially when they're somewhat obstructed from view usually affect me a lot more than most injuries or deaths. This was... another league of its' own for some reason. I'm actually feeling afraid for once after watching something horror-based. And as much as I loved Higurashi and Umineko, among a few others, none of them made me react the way I did to this. XS

Obviously, as far as horror goes, that means it's brilliant and amazing. XD

EDIT:
AnimeFtw1 said:
Wow all these people with their "suspense" crap. This was nothing suspenseful or thrilling at all. More like boring.

You've never read a Stephen King book, have you? =P
Some of the best horror stories are the ones that not only have a slow build-up, but force you to suspend your disbelief about the events occurring. With something like, say, Stephen King's "The Dark Half", there's no GOOD explanation for what's going on. It's explained within the context of the story, and it's kinda creepy, but if you stop to think about it, you'll find all sorts of holes in how certain things just don't make sense. But considering the nature of what's occurring, how can you possibly say it doesn't make sense? It's not like you're the one making horrible things happen, so who's to say what's possible or not?

I'm getting the feeling that most people on these forums, at the very least, either appreciate the stylings of more classic horror stories, or are so used to more modern "horror" with all the jumpy monster and ghost and devil movies that they don't understand why this is frightening and disturbing.

But, you know what, that's okay, to each their own. =)
I'm going to continue watching this, even if I am severely disturbed by umbrellas now. XD
RavenhoodJan 25, 2012 8:05 PM
Jan 25, 2012 9:06 PM

Jan 2010
Hmm...Not sure how I feel about this show yet.
The eye part was kind of disappointing.
I can't tell whether the show is creepy or just somewhat disturbing.
Though it's sort of holding my interest, so I guess I check out the next few episodes and see how it goes.
Jan 25, 2012 9:34 PM

Nov 2009
Ravenhood said:
Iilia said:
Why is it that the third episode of shows like this always end up being awesome? Can't wait until next week!

You know what, you're right... Higurashi no Naku Koro ni started to really pick up on the creepy at the third episode, and Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica got real and serious at the third episode...

Clearly, these directors know how to build tension and screw with our heads about the shows we're watching. XD

More on-topic, now... this episode was pretty straightforward for the most part. I could tell /something/ bad was gonna happen, but I initially thought it was gonna happen to the nurse. What with all the dark hallways and the ominous oddly-in-use elevator when the hospital is normally all but deserted...

But for the first death of the series to come so abruptly, and from (arguably) the cutest character... Q_Q (Megane, noooooo~...)

On a more personal note... injuries in media (anime especially) above and including the neckline, and especially when they're somewhat obstructed from view usually affect me a lot more than most injuries or deaths. This was... another league of its' own for some reason. I'm actually feeling afraid for once after watching something horror-based. And as much as I loved Higurashi and Umineko, among a few others, none of them made me react the way I did to this. XS

Obviously, as far as horror goes, that means it's brilliant and amazing. XD

EDIT:
AnimeFtw1 said:
Wow all these people with their "suspense" crap. This was nothing suspenseful or thrilling at all. More like boring.

You've never read a Stephen King book, have you? =P
Some of the best horror stories are the ones that not only have a slow build-up, but force you to suspend your disbelief about the events occurring. With something like, say, Stephen King's "The Dark Half", there's no GOOD explanation for what's going on. It's explained within the context of the story, and it's kinda creepy, but if you stop to think about it, you'll find all sorts of holes in how certain things just don't make sense. But considering the nature of what's occurring, how can you possibly say it doesn't make sense? It's not like you're the one making horrible things happen, so who's to say what's possible or not?

I'm getting the feeling that most people on these forums, at the very least, either appreciate the stylings of more classic horror stories, or are so used to more modern "horror" with all the jumpy monster and ghost and devil movies that they don't understand why this is frightening and disturbing.

But, you know what, that's okay, to each their own. =)
I'm going to continue watching this, even if I am severely disturbed by umbrellas now. XD

Well said, well said. Ü As to Mei's doll eye revelation: I think that its being a letdown/commonality/nothing-new-ness is a misleading implication. The fact that its use isn't as great as we thought does not erase the thought in my head that her "doll's eye" might have a VERY IMPORTANT role in this story later on.

Think about it: Why would Mei hide it? WHY did she reveal it just to Sakakibara-kun? It might be that this "boring" revelation is misleading us so that we will downplay it and label it as a useless piece of info.

And what's nagging on my mind too...is that why did she get a doll's eye in the first place?? HOW did she come to have a doll's eye?? Did she gouge her real left eye out?? Did she place the doll's eye as an obstruction - the eyepatch a more secure obstruction?

Ü Sooo many things nagging the brain.

"Belief is the death of intelligence." ~Robert Anton Wilson~
Jan 25, 2012 9:59 PM

Oct 2010
Before I forget if anyone has seen Ring 0 they should know this anime is kind of like it and the build up is certainly like it.

At first a few die then the whole class! Oh I cannot wait to see that one. In Ring 0 everyone in the theater group dies at the end.

Jan 25, 2012 10:19 PM

Sep 2010
that ending, omfg nice.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 25, 2012 10:49 PM
Jun 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
Before I forget if anyone has seen Ring 0 they should know this anime is kind of like it and the build up is certainly like it.

At first a few die then the whole class! Oh I cannot wait to see that one. In Ring 0 everyone in the theater group dies at the end.
I only watch the 1998 version and I still don't understand how she kill them... strangle/ punch?
Ya,The ring have a very slow development until the action.I enjoy it

off topic:
Anyway, the most horrifying video I watch is this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvgL58h_Y
MorningGloryJan 25, 2012 10:53 PM
Jan 25, 2012 10:50 PM
Jan 2011
I wonder why kouichi is not dead yet?, special treatment cuzz he is an outsider?, or maybe he will eventually die so the curse´s no needed, whatever the reason is, this is increasing my expectations.
Jan 26, 2012 1:02 AM

Nov 2010
witchhuntress said:

Well said, well said. Ü As to Mei's doll eye revelation: I think that its being a letdown/commonality/nothing-new-ness is a misleading implication. The fact that its use isn't as great as we thought does not erase the thought in my head that her "doll's eye" might have a VERY IMPORTANT role in this story later on.

Think about it: Why would Mei hide it? WHY did she reveal it just to Sakakibara-kun? It might be that this "boring" revelation is misleading us so that we will downplay it and label it as a useless piece of info.

And what's nagging on my mind too...is that why did she get a doll's eye in the first place?? HOW did she come to have a doll's eye?? Did she gouge her real left eye out?? Did she place the doll's eye as an obstruction - the eyepatch a more secure obstruction?

Ü Sooo many things nagging the brain.

Didn't she say something like she can see things that should remain unseen with her doll eye, that's why she covers it? This is just my imagination going wild but i'm guessing that she sees something related to when people die or how they die. It'd be awesome if this happens cause it'll be the first time i've guessed something correct in an anime lol
Jan 26, 2012 1:08 AM

Sep 2010
@Swiftowl
Hey, that's right. I totally forgot about that...
Jan 26, 2012 1:27 AM

Feb 2009
Even though i already know what will happened, still awesome to it in animated version.
Mei Misaki, my favorite chara now..
Jan 26, 2012 1:47 AM

Oct 2009
That ending really was disturbing.
Death by umberella! Dx
Jan 26, 2012 3:24 AM
Aug 2011
Best episode, I think. After this episode I can say: Another is the best anime from winter season. [of course - for me]
Jan 26, 2012 4:37 AM

Jan 2012
Sweet Mother of God. Can't wait for the next episode.
Jan 26, 2012 5:42 AM

Oct 2010
MorningGlory said:
Yumekichi11 said:

I only watch the 1998 version and I still don't understand how she kill them... strangle/ punch?
Ya,The ring have a very slow development until the action.I enjoy it
The killing is like in this series paranormally that is.

Think of sudden heart attack? Well in this series so far it's forced accidents that are 100%

And no it's not final destination because in there it's death and here it's a normal spirit that has been junking on people's energies to get powerful.

Only thing with final destination and this....the accidents happening.
Yumekichi11Jan 26, 2012 6:03 AM

Jan 26, 2012 6:44 AM

Jun 2009
guess there'll be a chain reaction of people seeing Misaki... And one by one die by freak accidents

I think... Wow...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (14) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Discussion of the phenomenon

Aroukar - Jun 24, 2023

31 by Aroukar »»
Sep 24, 10:08 AM

Poll: » Another Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2012

1048 by FBYT »»
Sep 3, 4:24 AM

Poll: » Another Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2012

597 by Alkimia »»
Aug 21, 7:33 PM

Poll: » Another Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2012

342 by Alkimia »»
Aug 20, 9:12 PM

Poll: » Another Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sir_Lexa - Feb 6, 2012

423 by Alkimia »»
Aug 20, 8:20 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.