Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Aug 10, 2011 3:37 PM

Feb 2011
I strongly believe that Okabe's intentions are still noble, even towards Moeka. He knows that Moeka is a mess and hard to deal with. Anyone here ever watch Gurren Lagann? Remember when Simon punched Rossiu in the face? Kind of like that.
Aug 10, 2011 3:40 PM

Aug 2007
Wow, that was very intense and disturbing. Seeing both Okabe and Moeka so desperate and pitiful was really tough. I wouldn't be surprised if Okabe loses it by the time the series is over. Then again, I could never predict what would happen anyway.
Aug 10, 2011 4:15 PM

Mar 2008
Aug 10, 2011 4:37 PM

Jul 2007
Well this was depressing...

Moeka is quite interesting character actually...someone who exists in our world in dozens. People who just have no bonds and are trampled upon by their surroundings. And someone uses them and drops them in the trash bin...

Its...depressing kind of life...and yes the punch was, even though justified, but wrong. Moeka was just someone driven insane by her own uselessness and loneliness, that being NEEDED for her was like a drug...

5/5
Aug 10, 2011 5:20 PM

Feb 2011
hikaricore said:
She will simply die sooner the closer they are to omega and the further they are away towards beta, this has been proven by the day extension on her life as they've move back towards beta.

Basically the solution is to push the divergence far enough so that Mayuri's death happens when she's 70-80 or so :P
Aug 10, 2011 5:51 PM

Oct 2010
RedMage23 said:
hikaricore said:
She will simply die sooner the closer they are to omega and the further they are away towards beta, this has been proven by the day extension on her life as they've move back towards beta.

Basically the solution is to push the divergence far enough so that Mayuri's death happens when she's 70-80 or so :P

Well if the basic concept behind major worldlines holds true, once they cross any 1% divergence her fate is no longer sealed, atleast not in the same timeframe..
Aug 10, 2011 7:59 PM

Jun 2011
Fai said:
Well this was depressing...

Moeka is quite interesting character actually...someone who exists in our world in dozens. People who just have no bonds and are trampled upon by their surroundings. And someone uses them and drops them in the trash bin...

Its...depressing kind of life...and yes the punch was, even though justified, but wrong. Moeka was just someone driven insane by her own uselessness and loneliness, that being NEEDED for her was like a drug...

5/5

Ditto. Okabe doesn't have the right to judge anyone for he's the freaking observer. It will be too subjective with the power of his. His reality is his own nightmare. It's the choice of Okabe Rintarou. To Okabe, he must be the only one at fault. If he's to be blinded by his hatred, not only he won't be able to save Mayuri nor himself, he will become a diabolic monster for eternity... like some certain one...

hikaricore said:
RedMage23 said:
hikaricore said:

Well if the basic concept behind major worldlines holds true, once they cross any 1% divergence her fate is no longer sealed, atleast not in the same timeframe..

The Attractor Field Theory holds true in Steins;Gate, tho no one knows Mayuri's fate in other worldlines, till someone experienced it... one can only hope... =|
KansokushaAug 11, 2011 11:32 PM
Aug 10, 2011 8:12 PM

Jan 2011
SHIT IS GETTING REAL
"You watch too much."
"I don't watch enough."

Aug 10, 2011 8:50 PM
Jul 2011
All of you saying that the punch was a bit too much or undeserved, are not looking the situation from Okabe's position. To him it was to punch Moeka now or see Mayuri die in a few days, I guess he could live with punching Moeka, specially if it was for Mayuri´s sake.

Okabe will probably need to overtake the FB persona from whoever it is now in order not to only save Mayuri but Moeka too.

DO NOT SPOIL, this is one of the few series with source material I have manged to not to completely spoil so far.
Aug 10, 2011 8:57 PM

Aug 2010
Onii said:
Damn Okabe, you really didn't have to punch a bitch.

He falcon punched her in the face, it was well deserved

Man this is amazing!
Aug 10, 2011 11:05 PM
Dec 2007
AZ_VAL said:
All of you saying that the punch was a bit too much or undeserved, are not looking the situation from Okabe's position. To him it was to punch Moeka now or see Mayuri die in a few days, I guess he could live with punching Moeka, specially if it was for Mayuri´s sake.

Okabe will probably need to overtake the FB persona from whoever it is now in order not to only save Mayuri but Moeka too.

DO NOT SPOIL, this is one of the few series with source material I have manged to not to completely spoil so far.
There's like 2-3 spoilerific users here. Just ignore them, you can tell who they are.

People seem to also not notice Okabe is growing desperate. He knows Moeka is a tool but it was her that he saw kill Mayuri that very first time (and several others) so can you expect a man who's about to lose his sanity to actually care about an enemy's sob story? Add to that he was pretty glad to not have Moeka's constant text message pestering before that, never established a real link with her and to finish it off neatly she was psychotically lunging at him to retrieve her phone. Did you expect anything short of a beating?

Aug 11, 2011 2:42 AM
Nov 2009
I kept thinking FB as Face Book LOL
intense episode now i wanna know wtf will happen next D:
Aug 11, 2011 6:54 AM

Sep 2009
I had a hunch that Moeka would be the one to take Okabe's first kissu. Man, Okabe packs a strong punch, haha.
Aug 11, 2011 9:59 AM

May 2010
Whoa that was crazy but at the same time it was absolutely awesome lol !!!!

Aug 11, 2011 9:25 PM

Jun 2008
Leon-Gun said:
People seem to also not notice Okabe is growing desperate. He knows Moeka is a tool but it was her that he saw kill Mayuri that very first time (and several others) so can you expect a man who's about to lose his sanity to actually care about an enemy's sob story? Add to that he was pretty glad to not have Moeka's constant text message pestering before that, never established a real link with her and to finish it off neatly she was psychotically lunging at him to retrieve her phone. Did you expect anything short of a beating?

Pretty much this. Maybe it wasn't right from some moral high ground, but that kind of thinking gets suspended in a very stressful "fight-or-flight" situation. Okabe was already struggling, which caused him to flash back to witnessing Mayuri's murder. He was filled with rage and thought "I need to get AWAY from this person," and he took the first impulse he had to make it happen. Anyone who wants to try telling me he or she wouldn't have struck Moeka in someway, while in that situation, has either the patience of a saint or is lying.

I would go so far as to say that punch was absolutely necessary for the latter half of the scene. You know, the part where Okabe realizes all her pestering and her awkward hanging around was because she was desperate for someone to care about her. Desperate to the point of psychosis, as you could see here with her fixation on FB. He calls her a fool, because in a way, she is. But you can tell from his body language and tone that he's a bit of a fool as well. While he's still doing everything to save Mayuri, if Moeka gets saved along the way, he's in favor of that outcome.
Aug 11, 2011 9:48 PM

Feb 2011
Okabe was desperate and vengeful in that situation, but I still think he has Moeka's best interest in mind. He just doesn't (for obvious reasons) sugar-coat it when speaking his mind to her. She's still (and always will be) Lab Member 005.
Aug 12, 2011 12:08 AM

Mar 2008
It's about time for the damn IBN 5100 to pop up can't wait 4 next ep . I wonder If Okabe actually finds it ?
@PrinceJuicifer@ \(~.~)/
Aug 12, 2011 3:12 AM
Aug 2011
I'm gonna address a few different things here.

1. DA PUNCHIN' OF MOEKA! - While some people may say that this was not needed, or unnecessary, i can see your point of view. This is a woman who hasn't actually done anything in this timeline, yet she still gets a beating? Let me say this, she did for a fact later say that she would KILL someone if FB told her to. That's fucked up. Remember that Moeka, is also messed up in the head, bad. One more thing I'd like to say about the punching, is that Okabe has witnessed his childhood friend die, countless times, many of the times having it directly related to Moeka as the murderer. I doubt you would be able to hold back the urge to punch someone who you've seen kill your friend countless times, even if they are ignorant of it. Add to this that she's FURTHER preventing you from saving said friend, by being all on you about her phone. She deserved some punchin'.

2. DA FIRST D-MAIL! - The first D-mail i recall, is Okabe sending back in time to Daru, that Makisu Kurisu was stabbed. I myself find this to be quite the curious case. Right after sending this D-mail, a lot of things changed, and some of the changes were quite.... odd. For some reason the shift in World lines here, removed everybody from the area, and added the time machine at Radio Tower. This confuses the hell out of me, as I just don't understand how that ONE text message changed the course of the past so that it crashed into the building. :\ (Now my facts may be off in this one, due to me not remembering the complete details from the first couple episodes, since I was lazy this night and didnt feel like doing some old research :S)

3. MAYURI DYIN'! - I understand why Mayuri was dying at first, because hey, SERN was pissed they did junk, and they wanted to make sure no one knew too much information about the project. But now that we've seen Mayuri's inevitable death over and over, I'm starting to wonder, WHY IS SHE DYING!? I don't think the recovery of the IBN 51000 is the real issue here, and I'm almost sure that this has been discussed on another episode board, BUT I'M SAYIN IT HERE. Even if they erased they're hacking or whatever that they need to do with the IBN 5100, will it really save Mayuri? I ask this because even if Okabe keeps her safe, she SOMEHOW dies, no matter what. So will doing anything in the past really change time to make it so that Mayuri won't die? Now this previous paragraph might seem pointless since It's been said, or has been an obvious thought process from watching the anime, my last speel may tie it together a little :P

4. DIVERGENCE METER! - Right now shouldn't the goal not be trying to save Mayuri, but actually bring the divergance meter to 1?, after which will bring them to the BETA world, where SERN never takes over, and Mayuri won't die. I think everyone has realized that slowly undoing each D-mail is actually driving it up! But with only a couple more D-mails to go, i doubt that the meter will break 1. I think it won't break 1 because undoing the D-mails is doing nothing but reverting everything that's been done, which means that after letting Moeka send her message, altering the past, the Divergance meter was where it is right now, i think 0.52 something. So even if he goes back and reverts all the D-mails, he's right back where he started.

So how will this pan out in the end? How are they gonna bring that meter up to 1%? :\
Aug 12, 2011 3:28 AM
Jun 2008
Well, it is true Moeka is pestering Okabe quite alot, but I believe if Moeka had not sent the Dmail, the situation will change a lot.FB taken care of her for almost 3 year, so if Okabe will just continue keeping her as Lab mate, maybe Moeka will fall in love with him or at least become one of the harem in the lab lol..It is just a matter of time. hehe, I wouldn't mind if there is a Moeka's end =P
I know Moeka's personality is a bit orz , but with Mayuri's help.Everything with go smoothly just like how Kurisi has been purified by Mayuri 's touch.

The picture below is taken in episode 19 around 19.00 ;

Moeka is desperate because she has not been receiving any reply from FB after she retrieve the retro PC.In August 11 she become a serious FB junkie and in August 13(the day that Mayuri die before timeleap), she will become FB zombie .

@Liberdewski
2nd question : I answer this a few page ago. It desont matter what the content inside the mail. The reason is that its THE FIRST DMAIL and SERN notice it and took big action.

3rd question : In episode 15(i think), Suzuha said that Okabe become big boss in Terrorist.Okabe will not become as such if Mayuri won't die .Well, Okabe want to revenge on Mayuri's death same goes to Kurisi, if Kurisi died. I am just guessing ...

4th question : Suzuha said divergence will go from Alfa to Beta if they delete data(first Dmail) in SERN.So now Okabe's mission is to get the retro PC.... ya its a funny plot ,I been questioning bout this quiet a long time ago. T.T
In the @channel, Suzuha did mention when big thing(like Y2k) happen, the divergence will change a lot.

oh dear, my grammar is so bad and I felt ashamed writing this LOL
MorningGloryAug 12, 2011 3:43 AM
Aug 12, 2011 5:02 AM

Jun 2008
MorningGlory said:

@Liberdewski
2nd question : I answer this a few page ago. It desont matter what the content inside the mail. The reason is that its THE FIRST DMAIL and SERN notice it and took big action.

3rd question : In episode 15(i think), Suzuha said that Okabe become big boss in Terrorist.Okabe will not become as such if Mayuri won't die .Well, Okabe want to revenge on Mayuri's death same goes to Kurisi, if Kurisi died. I am just guessing ...

4th question : Suzuha said divergence will go from Alfa to Beta if they delete data(first Dmail) in SERN.So now Okabe's mission is to get the retro PC.... ya its a funny plot ,I been questioning bout this quiet a long time ago. T.T
In the @channel, Suzuha did mention when big thing(like Y2k) happen, the divergence will change a lot.

2nd: Yes, the fact that the 1st D-mail got sent to SERN was the biggest change. If it was sent to a regular person, he/she must think it's just a prank and just delete it. But SERN realized this is just not a prank, they realize that it was sent from the future and quickly mobilize teams to investigate, resulting the major change in the timeline, a jump to instantly a 0.571204 divergence. So, it's not some "little" Butterfly effect.

3rd:In the Alpha timeline mayuri is Fated to die young. simple as that.

4th: The fist D-mail Jumped from Divergence 1.0 to 0.5. they only need to delete the data and reverse the D-mail. The small changes happen because the were doing "small scaled" D-mails that doesn't really change the timeline. The first D-mail Changed the timeline majorly.

One of the most notable changes
-John Titor who was supposed to appear in 2000, didn't appear at that year, but appeared in 2003
-Kurisu wasn't killed, that means her fate was changed

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Aug 12, 2011 6:20 AM
Jun 2008
@kaimax
how they gonna delete the first D-mail if SERN already know the existent of the D-mail .They only can delete the present data, they can't delete a person's memory from the past.Unless SERN is made out from computer then that's a different story.I thought they will be more curious when they notice the data(first D-mail) are suddenly deleted from the database while they are executing their mission. ...
For example, I kill 100 people in the public with more than 1000people witnessing me killing them.The police notice my act and they record the data.Now,The solution to prove I am innocent is by deleting the data in the police station. my mind stuck right here...T.T
Aug 12, 2011 7:29 AM

Jun 2008
MorningGlory said:
@kaimax
how they gonna delete the first D-mail if SERN already know the existent of the D-mail .

Lol just wait and watch it.. it's going to spoilerific if I have to explain it now. The IBN5100 is the key.

here's another Key point "Why does SERN tries so hard to get the IBN5100"
kaimaxAug 12, 2011 7:38 AM

Aug 12, 2011 7:38 AM

Jun 2011
kaimax said:
MorningGlory said:
@kaimax
how they gonna delete the first D-mail if SERN already know the existent of the D-mail .

Lol just wait and watch it.. it's going to spoilerific if I have to explain it now.

Haha, it won't be a spoiler at all. Actually it's a doubt even among the VN readers. 5bp kinda explained it in the Q&A section of their Official Material Collection...
Aug 12, 2011 7:41 AM

Jun 2008
Kansokusha said:
kaimax said:
MorningGlory said:
@kaimax
Lol just wait and watch it.. it's going to spoilerific if I have to explain it now.

Haha, it won't be a spoiler at all. Actually it's a doubt even among the VN readers.

Maybe it's safe to actually include it into the 1% fantasy? lol

Aug 12, 2011 1:00 PM
Jun 2008
Kansokusha said:
5bp kinda explained it in the Q&A section of their Official Material Collection...

I read that already.... T.T
it give me this dumb answer.

kaimax said:

Maybe it's safe to actually include it into the 1% fantasy? lol

Thomas Alva Edison said:

Genius: one percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration

that y I am asking u guys. i am lazy to think already ><
the other mystery I been wondering is " how did Suzuha and IBM 5100 appear in the same world line"
kaimax said:
here's another Key point "Why does SERN tries so hard to get the IBN5100"
I not sure did VN or Anime explained this ,but I do remember one of this explain to me and you can use pure logic here as well.
If high demand = high supply ; If zero supply = ?? (ya know)
MorningGloryAug 12, 2011 1:03 PM
Aug 12, 2011 1:13 PM

Aug 2010
Ohhh god, I got the shivers of seeing Moeka turned crazy when her phone was taken. I was never a big fan of female psychopathic entities. They scare me.

Steins;Gate still continues to impress me.

As for the punch, I completely understand why. Anyone could resort to such actions towards someone they hate, even if it is a woman.
Aug 12, 2011 2:38 PM

Aug 2009
OKABE used PUNCH.
MOEKA used BITE.
It's super effective!

Why so sexy?! D-:
Aug 12, 2011 4:44 PM

Apr 2009
Kurisu, so adorable.

Intense episode indeed.
Aug 12, 2011 6:16 PM
Nov 2010
Absolutely epic episode. I was speculating that for episode 20 Okabe could have just texted himself the day before Moeka sent her D-mail with the message "Don't let Shining Finger send a D-mail, Mayuri's in danger!" Although, finding out who FB is may be very important to the plot as well. All that I really know is that THE WAIT IS KILLING ME!!! xD
Aug 12, 2011 6:23 PM
Aug 2011
Renagade4 said:
Absolutely epic episode. I was speculating that for episode 20 Okabe could have just texted himself the day before Moeka sent her D-mail with the message "Don't let Shining Finger send a D-mail, Mayuri's in danger!" Although, finding out who FB is may be very important to the plot as well. All that I really know is that THE WAIT IS KILLING ME!!! xD

^^^
I don't understand why Okabe doesnt send a D-mail to himself saying that horrible things will happen if he lets other people send D-mails, bam all the issues are resolved except for the first D-Mail he sent
Aug 12, 2011 6:43 PM

Dec 2010
ROFL THAT PUNCH WAS SO FUCKING EPIC. Okabe was gonna kill that bitch! He looked so damn scary/cool...it was like he went psycho lol

But fuck..the D-Mail didn't work. Now we know why she's called Shining Finger - she could have easily written something else without anyone knowing.

Rape scene...if it was hentai. :O. If Moeka wasn't going to commit suicide...she will now after hearing Okabe's demoralizing speech LOL.

And yet again Okabe got trolled.

Episode started off a little weird but then it got better and better, more than I imagined. Also, I hate Moeka but she looks pretty hot without her glasses.

Looking forward to next episode.

Aug 12, 2011 7:07 PM
Dec 2007
Liberdewski said:
Renagade4 said:

^^^
I don't understand why Okabe doesnt send a D-mail to himself saying that horrible things will happen if he lets other people send D-mails, bam all the issues are resolved except for the first D-Mail he sent
Not really. His first D-mail was totally accidental and it seems to be the one that caught SERN's attention.

Aug 12, 2011 8:12 PM

Feb 2011
The preview made me kind of apprehensive about the next episode. I want to see the next episode, but I also don't want Steins;Gate to end. I heard there was a sequel to the VN, is it at all possible that there could be a second season of Steins;Gate?
Aug 12, 2011 9:38 PM

Jun 2011
RedMage23 said:
The preview made me kind of apprehensive about the next episode. I want to see the next episode, but I also don't want Steins;Gate to end. I heard there was a sequel to the VN, is it at all possible that there could be a second season of Steins;Gate?

Nah, it's just a fandisc. The story takes place in the Delta Worldline, aka the Harem Worldline, and has absolutely nothing to do with the original plot. The most important thing is that it's not written by the great Hayashi Naotaka. Or are you referring to Robotics;Notes...?
Aug 12, 2011 9:41 PM

Jun 2008
RedMage23 said:
I heard there was a sequel to the VN, is it at all possible that there could be a second season of Steins;Gate?

Steins;Gate Hiyoku Renri no Darling, is not a sequel, but more of a spin-off. It's Steins;Gate IF it was a Love-Comedy story.

Description

Robotic;Notes is a spiritual sequel. Same Universe but different setting.

Aug 12, 2011 11:06 PM

Feb 2011
kaimax said:

Steins;Gate Hiyoku Renri no Darling, is not a sequel, but more of a spin-off. It's Steins;Gate IF it was a Love-Comedy story.

SO MUCH WANT...

I've heard of Robotics;Notes. They gotta make an anime adaptation of that. (Japanese VNs are kind of off-limits to me unless they're translate)
Aug 13, 2011 4:54 AM

Jul 2011
Wow that was an awesome episode with awweeesome points and moments.

1.) The punch that i ve been waiting for weeks.
2.)Kurisu seems to be getting close witch i see it very suspicious.
3.)FB person!!!
I would have killed Moeka at least one time if i were Okabe after all the trouble he s been going through.

For the FB :::

Again it was an awesome intense episode but it is getting close to the end. Very sad isn't it?
Aug 13, 2011 5:21 AM

Jun 2008
@Yuta, Anyone can sound like a woman if it's just texting. Can't really back-up that speculation much.

Aug 13, 2011 3:39 PM

Feb 2011
yutas said:
What if FB is Kurisu?

If FB is Kurisu, why would FB have allowed the Rounders to kill her?
Aug 13, 2011 8:27 PM

Jan 2010
Vanisher said:
Slurpentine said:
Punch was uncalled for

what? she killed mayuri and tried to capture them bro.

totally called for.

To be fair, Moeka in the previous world lines did that.
Aug 13, 2011 8:36 PM

Jun 2011
RedMage23 said:
yutas said:
What if FB is Kurisu?

If FB is Kurisu, why would FB have allowed the Rounders to kill her?

Haha, yeah, but note that the world won't let Kurisu die until she completed the time machine for SERN in 2034.

DaiTomodachi said:
Vanisher said:
Slurpentine said:
Punch was uncalled for

totally called for.

Yes. No one can judge someone's fault in other alternative realities. Blame the world instead.
Aug 13, 2011 9:41 PM
Aug 2011
Kansokusha said:

DaiTomodachi said:
Vanisher said:
Slurpentine said:
Punch was uncalled for

totally called for.

Yes. No one can judge someone's fault in other alternative realities. Blame the world instead.

Let's put it like this

For Moeka, the punch was unfair, and uncalled for

For Okabe, the punch was really hard to hold back, as he watched her kill his best friend over and over, so it was pretty fair for him to have done it for himself. Else a guy's gonna go crazy
Aug 13, 2011 10:11 PM
Dec 2007
Kansokusha said:

No human can truly blame such an abstract concept unless they've given up. Humans have to blame something they can retaliate against. In Okabe's situation that'd be SERN and it's spy, Moeka. Actually, it's precisely because he's beginning to truly understand the world wants Mayuri dead that he's growing more frantic. Him blowing up when facing Moeka is basically him trying to keep the illusion he's facing something he can defeat rather than some almighty unchanging concept like destiny.
Leon-GunAug 13, 2011 10:16 PM

Aug 13, 2011 11:42 PM

Feb 2011
Kansokusha said:

Yup, that's why Okabe will fight the world. I've already discussed my views on the punch at length, so I won't go into it any more. Tuesday can't possibly come sooner.
Aug 14, 2011 12:23 AM

Jul 2010
let's calm down by watching her mysterious dance and wait next tuesday.

oops, but i'm the one who can't wait... :3
Aug 14, 2011 12:39 AM

Jun 2011
RedMage23 said:
Kansokusha said:

Yup, that's why Okabe will fight the world. I've already discussed my views on the punch at length, so I won't go into it any more. Tuesday can't possibly come sooner.

Okabe is also trying to undo his wrongs... Theoretically, it's the world that is killing Mayuri. But this reality can only come true because of Okabe. Everyone's gonna pay for what he/she has done. And we have already seen the prices.

Next Tuesday will be dark... real dark...

kusushi said:
let's calm down by watching her mysterious dance and wait next tuesday.

oops, but i'm the one who can't wait... :3

WTH... Gate of Steiner... sooooo weird... Okabe is stoned. =0
KansokushaAug 14, 2011 12:44 AM
Aug 14, 2011 12:46 AM
Aug 2011
Why is this anime so freaking awesome! I just rewatched episode 13, and i already get massive amounts of nostalgia. THIS ANIME WILL HAVE INFINITE REWATCH VALUE!
Aug 14, 2011 1:07 AM

Jan 2008
Liberdewski said:
THIS ANIME WILL HAVE INFINITE REWATCH VALUE!

QFT!
Use your brain before using your keyboard!
Aug 14, 2011 5:45 AM

Feb 2010
Liberdewski said:
Renagade4 said:

^^^

He cant , that never happened in that timeline , in the actual timeline moeka didnt send a dmail.

Okabe cant prevent dmails from from being received
Aug 14, 2011 6:33 AM

Jun 2008
RobUsaB said:
Solkiskey said:
Kamijou Touma would be proud.

You, good sir, win.

His teachings are spreading!!!

Damn this show is going for a ten. What an intense episode. Moeka is really screw-up. She has lost it. I don't hate her. I feel kind of sorry for her.
She does tend to give you a boner in her craziness though. She's a sexy crazy bitch that's for certain.

I don't know how i should feel about her just being clinging psycho girl though instead of something better. I mean she looked to have things more under control when she was going around killing Mayuri. And her conflict with the soldier girl seemed to suggest that she had some gun skills. If she's just a little girl that became fanatical of some phone messages giving her existence a meaning shouldn't she be less skilled?

rarri said:
Oosran said:
Puff-cheeked Kurisu was quite win indeed.

So cute! If reversing all d-mails and saving Mayuri means letting Kurisu die i say screw it, we are better of with Mayuri dead.
I don't want to lose my Kurisu. The future should be her with a white dress marring Okabe and then having little crazy scientist brats.
If aunt Mayuri can be there, is good, but if not then so be it.
MonadAug 14, 2011 6:46 AM
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Jun 28, 2011

630 by FarCritical »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Sep 6, 2011

688 by rimopa »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

BladedWarrior - May 31, 2011

420 by Dienen »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rezurrekt - Jun 21, 2011

707 by FarCritical »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 14, 2011

317 by FarCritical »»
Sep 22, 11:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.