Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 3, 2011 2:50 PM

Jul 2011
"My my you two are getting along aren't you?" Kanaka said floating over to them.
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.
THAT's what life's all about.

Aug 3, 2011 2:57 PM

Jun 2011
"I'm not...getting along...whit him."said Arrona blushing a bit.
Aug 3, 2011 2:58 PM

Jul 2011
"Now c'mon don't lie" Kanaka said pesteringly
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.

Aug 3, 2011 3:16 PM

Jun 2011
"Maybe a bit."she said scratching her cheek.
Aug 3, 2011 3:20 PM

Jul 2011
"Ahh I knew it" Kanaka said teasingly
Even Death has a heart

Aug 3, 2011 3:33 PM

Jun 2011
"Emere." Said Arrona coming to normal."Cracked sword activation."she added getting her sword."Enough whit the teasings,staff." she added pointing the sword to Kanaka.
Aug 3, 2011 3:37 PM

Jul 2011
"Ahhh! Fumika!" Kanaka said floating as fast as she can back to Fumika
"Don't butt into other peoples lives Kanaka" Fumika said
Even Death has a heart

Aug 3, 2011 3:44 PM

Jun 2011
Arrona sighted and trowed her sword in the air,making it disappear in hundreds of blue butterflies."Arrona?" "Yes Em?" "Your tea and biscuits." Emere said putting the plate,cup and teapot on a table below Arrona's armchair. "Thank you." Arrona answered,sitting down and starting to eat a biscuit."The tea is delicious." she added whit delight in voice.
Aug 3, 2011 5:02 PM

Apr 2011
Carol ignoring all the interactions between the oddballs, napped at the stern of the ship watching the waves as they crashed against the ship. It was rather... relaxing.
Aug 3, 2011 5:12 PM

Jul 2011
"Do you feel pain for the loss of your loved one?" Fumika said still glaring at the horizon.
Even Death has a heart

Aug 4, 2011 8:38 AM

Jun 2011
"I want...I want to fly over the sea,in the direction of the sunset." Arrona said whit melancholic eyes.
Aug 4, 2011 8:43 AM

Jul 2011
"Neh Fumika, you can do that you know" Kanaka said.
"Do what?" Fumika asked.
"Fly over the sea in the direction of the sunset. You do always glare at it" Kanaka replied.
"No thanks, I would rather watch it." Fumika said closing her eyes
Even Death has a heart

Aug 4, 2011 10:55 AM

Jun 2011
"Emere,energy syncronization rate?".
"85,23%,o errors."
"Perfect." she said smirking."Ghost manipulation:Absolute Zero Wings!" She added rising and flyn' away in the sunset."I'll be back soon!" she added screaming back,whit the same smirk.
Aug 4, 2011 1:58 PM

Jul 2011
"Ehh Fumika should we go with them?" Kanaka asked.
"No" Fumika said bluntly
Even Death has a heart

Aug 4, 2011 3:08 PM

Apr 2011
Carol being petulant to everyone says "Can you guys quiet it down? Some of us have had really long day and we just want some rest... do you mind?" she was right though, dusk was approaching...
Aug 4, 2011 3:45 PM

Jul 2011
"Dusk..." Fumika said glaring at the sunset, "The Eternal Dusk...."
"Neh Fumika, you aren't talking about..." Kanaka asked.
"Nevermind" Fumika said
Even Death has a heart

Aug 4, 2011 4:32 PM

Aug 2009
As Roa's ear throbbed from Burn's bite, another breathe taking wave of pain came over him and he felt it spread to his arm. He gritted his teeth but let out a slight grunt, he tried to move to leave the other's prescence but he was frozen for at the moment every movement was an adventure in pain.
Aug 4, 2011 4:36 PM

Jul 2011
"Coral City...." Fumika said as she saw the city in the distance.
Even Death has a heart

Aug 5, 2011 3:07 AM

Jun 2011
Arrona come back bleeding from one shoulder.
"Damn sea." she sweared between the teeth as her wings transformed in butterflyes."Atleast,Coral is close." she added looking in the direction of the city,ignoring her blood loss.
"Roa,you still alive?" she asked looking at him."Man you resist pretty good."
Aug 5, 2011 8:27 AM

Jul 2011
"Ehhh! What happened?!" Kanaka shrieked.
Even Death has a heart

Aug 5, 2011 9:01 AM

May 2009
Lia walks on to the deck of the ship from below, standing next to Roa, "Its happening again isnt it?"

Aug 5, 2011 9:42 AM

Aug 2009
"Don't start that again," he hissed through his teeth. "Im alright, for now..." the pain subsided again.
Aug 5, 2011 12:40 PM

Apr 2011
Carol still sitting at the stern of one of the ships saw... something. A large mass under the sea that seemed to be moving to fast to be a sea monster, so she said aloud "What the bloody h***..." pointing at it.
Aug 5, 2011 12:52 PM

Jun 2011
"Eh,that's the cuddly kraken that made this lil scratch to me.So better alert all the ships,we gotta fight." Arrona said whit a smirk."Miss,Roa,Fumika-sama....I don't know how valuable are your powers,but guard eachother and fight compact.It's not a hydra,but it's better to try to find it's core and hit straight in it.I want the tentacles,papa will cook 'em." she added turning around t them very serious,tottaly ignoring the poisoned place in her shoulder and the spliting blood.
Aug 5, 2011 1:02 PM

Apr 2011
"No... that's moving to fast for a Kraken" she said as she got ready to jump into the water to take a look. When suddenly the 'thing' smashed into the side of the 'Leviathen' barge. It shook that ship and out of a hole made in the deck, 'they' came up, Orcs were coming out of the hole... an Orc Submersible Ship? The Orcs began their raid on the nearby ship, but weren't killing anyone. They were attacking knocking out both sailors and passengers, men, women, and children were all being dragged back into the hole made in the deck!
The 2 remaining captains called to their ships "Leave them! We have to get to Coral! We need to tell somebody! Lets move!" and the ships eagn to pick up speed leaving their comrade behind...

//all party members are on the same ship, Kraken in Heat//
Aug 5, 2011 1:12 PM

Jul 2011
"Wh...Whats going on?!" Kanaka said worryingly
Even Death has a heart

Aug 5, 2011 1:15 PM

Jan 2009
Scarlet didn't notice she fell asleep until she was shook awake by Inori. She was irritable when she just woke up but she didn't complain. Knowing him, he wouldn't disturb her sleep unless it was something important.

The ship swayed as something hit it. Not a moment too soon, there was a group of orcs emerging from the hole in the deck. They were dragging the passengers down in the hole.

Pulling out her pair of tonfa guns, she aimed at one of them and shoot.
What makes you really feel secure is knowing that somebody more pathetic than yourself exists out there.
Aug 5, 2011 1:32 PM

Apr 2011
Carol yelled "S***! Scarlet is still on that ship! F***! The rest of you stay here! Arrona, Your in charge!" Carol dived into the water and swam towards the battling ship...
Aug 5, 2011 2:13 PM

Jul 2011
"Don't do anything stupid" Fumika said.
Even Death has a heart

Aug 5, 2011 2:13 PM

Jan 2009
Inori, in his kitsune form, was clinging tightly on Scarlet's right shoulder. He was uncomfortable, not because of the orcs but, because that the ship was about to sink soon.

Scarlet, sensing her partner's uneasiness, re-sheathed her guns. She opened her umbrella and let Inori ride above. With a little ventimancy added, she threw her umbrella up in the air as she herself jumped off the ship and walked on water using the same wind magic.
What makes you really feel secure is knowing that somebody more pathetic than yourself exists out there.
Aug 5, 2011 2:20 PM

Aug 2009
"Orcs can't be smart enough to come up with such technology, they must've had help..." Roa said as he looked over the side of the boat at the other one.
Aug 5, 2011 2:30 PM

Apr 2011
Carol in her mer-form got to Scarlet and said "Hurry! Come with me back to our ship before they do the same to ours... there's nothing we can do to help them now" she said hearing the screams of women and children as the were being beaten and dragged beneath the ship and back into the submersible. She bit back her tears as she swam back to their ship.

//Guys... keep in mind all Elfkin are pretty much near the bottom of any food cahin in this world. they are weak and fodder almost. Like deer to a wolf and fish to an eagle. They. Are. Food.//
Aug 5, 2011 2:30 PM

May 2009
"Why are we leaving them? They will die if we don't do something!" Liathiel pleaded to the others on the ship. It upset her that they were not helping to fend off the orcs and rescue the crewmen and passengers; however, she was still unexperienced in the outside world. She had been sheltered inside the manor all her life so her adventurous spirit and courage comes from reading adventure stories. Stories where the good guys don't leave people behind.

Aug 5, 2011 2:33 PM

May 2009
( o.o then... were the dumb ones??? ;-;)

Aug 5, 2011 2:37 PM

Apr 2011
Carol leapt back onto the ship and sat near the ledge (her legs were back) and she shook holding herself from rage and sadness. They can't do anything against those numbers... they were useless. Those people became martyrs... they had to get to Coral. Someone has to know what the h*** was happening!
Aug 5, 2011 2:47 PM

Jan 2009
Scarlet reached the other ship together with Carol. She caught the umbrella and Inori lept back onto her shoulder. She looked over towards the fallen ship and bowed her head.

'My condolences', she expressed.
Aug 5, 2011 3:41 PM

Jul 2011
"Neh Fumika, do you know who would let the orcs get their hands on such technology?" Kanaka asked.
Fumika was silent for a moment. "The only people that have access to such technology would be a human or a Mixed Elfkin." she said.
Even Death has a heart

Aug 6, 2011 3:12 AM

Jun 2011
"Everyone,retract.Is no point in loosing your life." Arrona shouted calmly.Than,she began to transform.
"Orc bastards,you gonna pay me this!" she said. "Manipulation Tehnique Level Five.Energy Rate:97,31%.Synchronization Rate:99,0%.Hollow Anger!Launch!" she screamed quick launching a storm around each orcs,ignoring her perform in to white."Eat that!" she added laughing,as she floated over the fallen ship.
AngelicXIAug 6, 2011 3:51 AM
Aug 6, 2011 5:43 AM

Apr 2011
"Arrona! Emere! Get your arses back here!" screamed Carol "We're leaving! Now! We can't deal with all them! And we're less than an hour from Coral!"
Aug 6, 2011 5:58 AM

Jun 2011
"Don't try to command me Carol!" Arrona shouted whit a killing look."I've got 30 more mins of fun ,go ahead,I'll be just fine killing those bastards." she added laughing.

"Level Six! Grand Death!" she added doing a sign whit her head and spreading orc blood all over."So much fun!" she giggled out loud."Em,let's rise it!" "Syncro rate full capacity." Emere answered,whit her black eyes glaring the battlefield. "Perfect." Arrona smirked."Level 7:Insanity!" she added making waves whit her sword,cutting all over."

"I wonder,why so many ghosts around?It incrase your energy and madness,you should stop." Emere said whit calm voice."5 more mins." Arrona answered absent.
Aug 6, 2011 6:11 AM

Apr 2011
Many of the Orcs already scrambled below decks, taking their cargo of Elfkin with them. They left several of their own people behind as their submersible disappeared beneath the sea... but Orcs who were left behind were p***ed as h*** at being so and attepted to fight back against Arrona and Emere.
Aug 6, 2011 6:13 AM

Jun 2011
"Burn in hell!" Arrona screamed doing more and more deaths between the orcs below her."Level Eight:Zodiac Spirit." she added at a point,summoning 12 spirits."Kill all the orcs.Don't let anything alive.Save who you can." was her command.
Aug 6, 2011 6:22 AM

Apr 2011
The sub is gone. The Orcs left behind are virtually wasted. And the ship has sunk. She... has lost.
Aug 6, 2011 6:39 AM

Jun 2011
"Damn it." Arrona shouted between teeth."Someone will pay this to me one day." she said returning on the ship and turning back to normal,sitting on her armchair."Em..." "Biscuits and tea,I know." Emere answered.
Aug 6, 2011 7:47 AM

Jun 2011
"Don't look at me like that,bunch of useless cowards.You could land a hand,but noo,you prefered to stay frozen and watch.I'm ashamed will introduce you to Claire when we reach Coral.A bunch of cowards in an adventure whit me,this will make her shiver." she said looking at each whit cold eyes.
"Arrona,don't be so..." Emere tried.

"Shut up." Arona answered glacially.
Aug 6, 2011 7:56 AM

Jan 2009
Seeing as how Arrona threatened them, Scarlet answered in a calm manner.

"I value my life and the life of my partner. I'm won't sacrifice ourselves for the lives of those who I've never even met. It's an unfortunate event and it happens everywhere."
Aug 6, 2011 7:58 AM

Jun 2011
"That's the point.When you can,you must fight to save innocent." Arrona answered throwing Scarlet an emotionless look.

"You won't risk,but risk is the key to win.I'd rather die whit stupid courage than stay and watch.That's how I go.But,if someone attacks you,don't even think to ask for my help."
Aug 6, 2011 8:02 AM

Jan 2009
Scarlet answered back without raising the tone of her voice.

"My hands are already full. I defend myself so they should defend themselves, too."
Aug 6, 2011 8:03 AM

Apr 2011
Carol had nothing at first to say to the girl, since having them come onto her uncle's ship and watching him die and her being unable to find work or do anything else but tag along with them it has been own mess after another.
So she had enough with the girl's tongue so she walked over and slapped her saying "Don't... please don't say anything else. Its terrible enough that we had to leave them behind... don't make it harder on us than it already is. Just look around" Carol indicating the women and children aboard the ship with them crying already because of the attack, Carol continued saying "Would you sentence all these people to the same fate? Would you sacrifice them too just for a fight? Please... stop" Carol stooped down and hugged her and her twin close with tears in her eyes...
Aug 6, 2011 8:07 AM
Mar 2011
"Well, excuse~ me, princess!" Shouted the Raven." But some of us cannot fly nor shoot magic beams out of their a****, then going on a rampage and destroying everything." Styx paused. "Enough of that." Said the raven and turned to Mort."That......eh... thing there?" Asked Styx.
"Yeah, I know." Answered Morty and he did not seem happy over it, but still remained relaxed.
"But......" Started the Raven and stopped after looking at Arrona sitting on a chair.
"Pfft.....You make sense." Said the Styx sarcasticly.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Northern sea and Orc Camp ( 1 2 )

Gibz0matic - Oct 1, 2011

98 by Safaridor »»
Nov 3, 2011 11:27 AM

» The Underground ( 1 2 )

Gibz0matic - Jul 17, 2011

78 by Jowii-chan »»
Sep 28, 2011 12:25 PM

Sticky: » Elfkin Character Building

Gibz0matic - Jul 7, 2011

27 by Safaridor »»
Sep 19, 2011 6:48 PM

Sticky: » Elfkin Character Profiles

Gibz0matic - Jul 7, 2011

29 by Safaridor »»
Sep 19, 2011 6:33 PM

» Black Swamp 2 (muck city entrance)

Gibz0matic - Aug 4, 2011

11 by AnimemanxX321Xx »»
Sep 5, 2011 6:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.