Forum Settings
Forums

The "Help Identifying This Anime/Character" Topic (v2)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 70 71 [72] 73 74 » ... Last »
May 10, 2011 1:53 PM

Sep 2009
Where's this from?

May 10, 2011 2:39 PM

Mar 2007
Strukla said:
Where's this from?

Pretty sure that's Multi from To Heart
May 10, 2011 7:59 PM

Apr 2011
ByeByeMrMoon said:
The anime is called Motto To LOVE-Ru, the characters are Lala Satalin Deviluke, Rito Yuuki and his sister.

Thanks
May 10, 2011 8:27 PM

Jul 2010
I remember seeing this one OVA, might not even be an OVA, from many years ago. I can't remember exactly how long ago, but it's been a while.

There was a young girl, and I think it involved her remembering a friendly robot while she looked for it. She was on this floating island I think, it might not have been floating but it was up in the sky. She seemed to be all alone, looking about as though she was surprised that she was alone. I don't really remember how it started, but I think near the end all these bad robots were showing up, either that or she was remembering bad robots showing up. Oh, and these robots didn't really look human, they kind of looked big and chunky, very metal looking. I think it was pretty short, maybe just a few minutes long, and I can't remember if there was any speech in it at all or not. My memories may not be accurate, as it's been terribly long.

If anybody knows anything about this, I would greatly appreciate it if you could share your knowledge!
May 11, 2011 1:21 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
haln said:
I remember seeing this one OVA, might not even be an OVA, from many years ago. I can't remember exactly how long ago, but it's been a while.

There was a young girl, and I think it involved her remembering a friendly robot while she looked for it. She was on this floating island I think, it might not have been floating but it was up in the sky. She seemed to be all alone, looking about as though she was surprised that she was alone. I don't really remember how it started, but I think near the end all these bad robots were showing up, either that or she was remembering bad robots showing up. Oh, and these robots didn't really look human, they kind of looked big and chunky, very metal looking. I think it was pretty short, maybe just a few minutes long, and I can't remember if there was any speech in it at all or not. My memories may not be accurate, as it's been terribly long.

If anybody knows anything about this, I would greatly appreciate it if you could share your knowledge!
Castle in the Sky?
p r o f i l e 👀
May 11, 2011 1:31 AM

Sep 2008
Sitha said:
Strukla said:
Where's this from?

Pretty sure that's Multi from To Heart

It's actually Multi cameo in Comic Party
May 11, 2011 3:27 AM
Sep 2009
I am looking for this anime movie forever!? i just want its name if its possible please

I am looking for the name of an old anime movie I saw in the early 90's. I don't know what it's called. I looked everywhere online but found nothing.

It's about a boy who lives in a simple fisher's village on an island. One day the boy hears a strange music & climbs the highest mountain on the island to know where it's coming from (I think it's a forbidden area) & finds a lake where a (white? Blue?) whale is stuck.

He sees a flying creature with metal wings that lands near the lake & it turns out to be a girl in a futuristic suit. (The wings & headpiece disappear when she presses something) & she plays music for the whale (flute, harmonica?) & it turns out that there is another race of humans with advanced technology living inside the mountain.

There is some kind of conflict between the humans of the village & the humans in the mountain, but then the boy & girl work together to help the whale out of the lake in the mountains & into the sea & everybody lives happily ever after!

I would really really appreciate it if you could help me out with the name of the anime. Please help!

Please i want your help?! i really want to see the movie again?! thanx
May 11, 2011 4:33 AM

Nov 2010
Noofar said:
I am looking for this anime movie forever!? i just want its name if its possible please

I am looking for the name of an old anime movie I saw in the early 90's. I don't know what it's called. I looked everywhere online but found nothing.

It's about a boy who lives in a simple fisher's village on an island. One day the boy hears a strange music & climbs the highest mountain on the island to know where it's coming from (I think it's a forbidden area) & finds a lake where a (white? Blue?) whale is stuck.

He sees a flying creature with metal wings that lands near the lake & it turns out to be a girl in a futuristic suit. (The wings & headpiece disappear when she presses something) & she plays music for the whale (flute, harmonica?) & it turns out that there is another race of humans with advanced technology living inside the mountain.

There is some kind of conflict between the humans of the village & the humans in the mountain, but then the boy & girl work together to help the whale out of the lake in the mountains & into the sea & everybody lives happily ever after!

I would really really appreciate it if you could help me out with the name of the anime. Please help!

I think it's "The White Whale of Mu"
May 11, 2011 6:36 AM

Sep 2009
Ummm...what's the one with a kid and a talking motorcycle?
May 11, 2011 6:47 AM

Feb 2008
manami-chan669 said:
Most likely Kino no Tabi.
May 11, 2011 7:29 AM

Sep 2009
Nayah said:
manami-chan669 said:
Most likely Kino no Tabi.

That's it. Thanks.
May 11, 2011 8:29 AM

Sep 2009
Also, see the girl on the far right of the below picture pushing away some sort of cat/pig thing?
Who is that?

May 11, 2011 8:32 AM

Nov 2008
It should be Rinko Sakuma.

The cat-pig thing gives it away, seeing as it's from Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san (all of the characters appear to be from Spring 2011 anime, and that's the only one with a mascot like that).
Current FAL Ranking + Previous best::
[
May 11, 2011 9:03 AM

Aug 2010
I might be mistaken, but the first character looks a lot like Yuuko Amamiya from Ef - a tale of memories.

Can someone confirm?

May 11, 2011 9:18 AM

Feb 2010
May 11, 2011 12:32 PM

Dec 2007
Aandora said:

First is original art by Muramasa Kazuma

Exept the eyes it really does look like Kotomi from Clannad :]
May 11, 2011 1:01 PM

Sep 2009
TheOnlyDexter: The second one is also original art, and here is the bigger picture.

And thanks to Seishi and Sitha for help, it really is Comic Party.
May 11, 2011 2:31 PM

Nov 2010
FOE-tan said:
It should be Rinko Sakuma.

The cat-pig thing gives it away, seeing as it's from Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san (all of the characters appear to be from Spring 2011 anime, and that's the only one with a mascot like that).

Not exactly, Nagi from Kannagi (far left girl with blue hair) came out in 2008.
May 11, 2011 3:34 PM

Sep 2010
I keep posting this but haven't figured out what it is yet so I'll keep posting it lol.

A friend of mine has been searching for an anime that he saw as a kid.He thinks it was a movie. Neither of us know much about it, but he says that the main character is a guy, and at somepoint in the story, the main character discovers that he is a robot, or something like that. And his memories are actually memories from someone before him. Sorry it's kind of vague lol, hopefully someone can figure out what this was from.
May 11, 2011 4:19 PM

May 2008
@lewa987: are you absolutely sure he was a robot and not a clone or something? ...because that would open up some possibilities. I'd even venture a guess for a certain series, but just doing so would be a major spoiler.

edit: the one I'm thinking of aired in 2008 so probably not, but if you could provide any more info it would probably help... appearances of some of the characters etc
sakaMay 11, 2011 4:25 PM

I am a banana.
May 11, 2011 7:29 PM

Sep 2010
saka said:
@lewa987: are you absolutely sure he was a robot and not a clone or something? ...because that would open up some possibilities. I'd even venture a guess for a certain series, but just doing so would be a major spoiler.

edit: the one I'm thinking of aired in 2008 so probably not, but if you could provide any more info it would probably help... appearances of some of the characters etc

My friend is sure that he was a robot and not a clone. We really don't have many details besides that, as it was years ago. the main character was a guy whose memories were from someone else. That's all we know really.
May 11, 2011 9:55 PM

Oct 2008
Who is this and what is she from? She's incredibly cute but I can't find out who she is for the life of me

EDIT: I think I just figured out that she's from the Aquarian Age trading card game. Is that correct?
sakaMay 12, 2011 12:22 AM
May 11, 2011 9:57 PM
Sep 2009
To mooncakedevil: thanx for ur reply however the anime i am looking for its an anime movie not a series amd was made in the 90s!? Thanx anyway

Noofar said:

May 11, 2011 10:36 PM
Jul 2009
amplexicaule said:

Who is this and what is she from? She's incredibly cute but I can't find out who she is for the life of me

EDIT: I think I just figured out that she's from the Aquarian Age trading card game. Is that correct?

Original by Kantoku.
sakaMay 12, 2011 12:21 AM
May 11, 2011 11:58 PM

Mar 2011
Noofar said:
To mooncakedevil: thanx for ur reply however the anime i am looking for its an anime movie not a series amd was made in the 90s!? Thanx anyway

Noofar said:

This anime?
ワット・ポーとぼくらのお話 -Watt Poe to Bokura no Ohanashi-
http://myanimelist.net/anime/4521/Watt_Poe_to_Bokura_no_Ohanashi
May 12, 2011 11:24 AM
Apr 2011
manami-chan669 said:
Also, see the girl on the far right of the below picture pushing away some sort of cat/pig thing?
Who is that?

whose the girl holding milk and bread nd whse the girl carying the stack of table??
May 12, 2011 11:28 AM

Oct 2009
TheOnlyDexterarm said:
manami-chan669 said:
Who is that?

whose the girl holding milk and bread nd whse the girl carying the stack of table??

Little girl is Hakase from Nichijou
Other girl is Ohana from Hanasaku Iroha
May 12, 2011 11:38 AM
Mar 2009
manami-chan669 said:
Okay, so there was this one scene where a japanese guy with long, black hair was in America and wearing a t-shirt that said "F*** You." He went over to a tank of lobsters and started poking one, and it pinched his middle finger. Examining his wounded middle finger, he accidentally flipped off a large black guy, who proceded to beat the crap out of him.

That would be Black heaven.
May 12, 2011 1:01 PM

Sep 2009
shadowz1983 said:
manami-chan669 said:
Okay, so there was this one scene where a japanese guy with long, black hair was in America and wearing a t-shirt that said "F*** You." He went over to a tank of lobsters and started poking one, and it pinched his middle finger. Examining his wounded middle finger, he accidentally flipped off a large black guy, who proceded to beat the crap out of him.

That would be Black heaven.

Aha! Thanks!
May 12, 2011 1:18 PM

Feb 2009
I have this image for some time in my laptop, but i could never figure out from where it is, maybe someone could help me?

Here is the image:

Boukensya said:

真田 Sanada

from 円盤皇女ワるきゅーレ -UFO Princess Valkyrie-
http://myanimelist.net/anime/1127/UFO_Princess_Valkyrie

Thanks a lot.
N30nT1g3rMay 12, 2011 2:06 PM
May 12, 2011 1:51 PM

Mar 2011
N30nT1g3r said:
I have this image for some time in my laptop, but i could never figure out from where it is, maybe someone could help me?

Here is the image:

真田 Sanada

from 円盤皇女ワるきゅーレ -UFO Princess Valkyrie-
http://myanimelist.net/anime/1127/UFO_Princess_Valkyrie
May 12, 2011 4:12 PM

Sep 2008
These look interesting, does anyone know?
NSFW:http://rawsexhentai.com/1x28/paeng/4286/
NSFW:http://www.hentaibob.com/mgp/ff/595jou/girlsfuckingguys.html
NSFW:http://www.smarthentai.com/yhen/tit/396/

Thanks in advance ;)
d(T_T)b
d(>_<)b
d(X_X)b
May 12, 2011 4:22 PM

Jan 2010
pwnswitchclik said:

Thanks in advance ;)

Second one might be Discode. I won't be able to verify until I get home (~2.5 hours.)
May 12, 2011 5:13 PM
Jul 2009
pwnswitchclik said:

Thanks in advance ;)

First one is Oni Chichi 2.
Second one is Discode.
Third one is Mizugi Kanojo.
May 13, 2011 10:21 AM
May 13, 2011 11:33 AM

Oct 2009
KonstiD said:
http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/2104078/reversed+sidebar/ thx a bunch

I think it's probably Sanae from Shirnyaku! Ika Musume.
http://myanimelist.net/character/34656/Sanae_Nagatsuki
http://myanimelist.net/anime/8557/Shinryaku!_Ika_Musume
May 13, 2011 11:51 AM

Feb 2011
Ousto said:
KonstiD said:
http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/2104078/reversed+sidebar/ thx a bunch

I think it's probably Sanae from Shirnyaku! Ika Musume.
http://myanimelist.net/character/34656/Sanae_Nagatsuki
http://myanimelist.net/anime/8557/Shinryaku!_Ika_Musume

Thank you
May 13, 2011 1:01 PM

Feb 2011
Okay, I have like 5 pictures i found in my folder that i couldn't find info on them.

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

^^^^^Click^^^^
May 13, 2011 1:18 PM

Feb 2011
Number 4 is from Full Metal Panic. Her name is Xia Yu Lan.
May 13, 2011 1:30 PM

Jun 2009
2-Gundam 00
It is actually from the second season but that is the link to the first.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 13, 2011 1:37 PM

Nov 2010
3- I'm pretty sure it's from Tetsuwan Birdy Decode:02
May 13, 2011 1:37 PM

Feb 2011
zealot7 said:
Number 4 is from Full Metal Panic. Her name is Xia Yu Lan.

Suzune-chan said:
2-Gundam 00
It is actually from the second season but that is the link to the first.
Seana said:
3- I'm pretty sure it's from Tetsuwan Birdy Decode:02

Thanks! fast answers.

^^^^^Click^^^^
May 13, 2011 5:33 PM

Aug 2008
Anybody got an idea where this is from?

May 13, 2011 5:43 PM

Apr 2008
spineslayer said:
Anybody got an idea where this is from?

It looks like Oboro from Basilisk

SevenMay 13, 2011 6:04 PM
May 14, 2011 6:27 AM

Mar 2007
Don't know about the first one.

Just art

Looks like it's from Kiss! Me! Me! VN

Characters are at least from To Heart 2, not sure if the scene is from the anime or the game since I really don't remember much about it.
May 14, 2011 9:18 AM

Apr 2011

It seems to be from a dojin called "Roman" by two people - D-myo and Zinno.
~Miss_Jazzalyn~
May 14, 2011 6:15 PM
Jan 2011
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 70 71 [72] 73 74 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» In Isekai anime, why are some fans so fond of "Truck-kun?"

Trivia-man-Frank - 8 hours ago

10 by _cjessop19_ »»
3 minutes ago

» Which series should be watched by every anime enthusiast? ( 1 2 )

Rally- - Sep 23

79 by kebenaj »»
37 minutes ago

Poll: » Vampires

Shizuna - 12 hours ago

22 by _cjessop19_ »»
44 minutes ago

Poll: » bad ending means a bad show?

deg - Yesterday

32 by Elizabetty »»
1 hour ago

» Who is the most attractive anime character?

Rally- - 8 hours ago

26 by Rally- »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.