Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 20, 2022 8:00 AM

Jul 2016
I found this 10-question quiz...

https://animalinyou.com/

What's your result? I got Zebra. "Passionate • Dynamic • Determined • Untamable • Impatient"
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 20, 2022 8:19 AM

Mar 2012
I got WARTHOG CHARACTERISTICS: Industrious • Bright • Brave • Blunt • Cranky
Apr 20, 2022 8:28 AM
Jul 2018
I'm a Snake apparently, not surprised (back in my teen years I used to catch wild snakes in the forest, and kept them in the glass jar as my pets).

https://animalinyou.com/animals/snake/?891=1212332213

Characteristics: Sensuous • Inventive • Meticulous • Unemotional • Nervous

90%+ Fair enough.
removed-userApr 20, 2022 9:54 AM
Apr 20, 2022 8:41 AM
Jul 2018
I got chicken . ... .. I mean Rooster Original • Fashionable • Perfectionist
Apr 20, 2022 8:49 AM

Jun 2019
Nice test, and I know why dogs hate me now!...

https://animalinyou.com/animals/fox/
Apr 20, 2022 8:53 AM

Nov 2016
You... Are... Penguin... Witty • Meticulous • Intelligent • Dual-natured • Inscrutable • Self-conscious

I don't buy any of this nonsense but Penguin is one of my favorite animal so I'll take it.
PesterDrivelApr 20, 2022 9:04 AM
Apr 20, 2022 8:57 AM
Jul 2018
BEAR CHARACTERISTICS: Large • Confident • Ethical • Protective • Blunt • Overpowering
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Euarctos Americanus
COLLECTIVE TERM: A maul of bears

DUALITY PERSONIFIED
Conflicting forces shape the bear's nature, and as a classic omnivore, this burly beast exhibits two distinct sides to its personality. The carnivorous component makes the bear gruff and powerful, while its herbivorous side reveals a sensitive and intelligent individual.

Their gruff, outgoing personalities and burly physiques make bears easy to identify, especially as their natural confidence and swaggering gaits puts others on notice that a bear is present. Bears require a great deal of personal space and – when they enter a room -- the tension level rises perceptibly. As youngsters, bear personalities excel in sports, although their propensity for laziness relegates them to being an observer and fan in later life. Familiar with the seduction of the couch, their ability to sleep soundly is legendary throughout the animal world.

THE SECRET TO THE BEAR PERSONALITY'S SUCCESS
Although alert and intelligent, the bear mostly succeeds through the sheer force of its personality. Rarely challenged to reach its full intellectual potential, it dominates conversation with its intense single-mindedness, but -- since it is unwilling to argue from a position that it doesn't truly believe in – it makes a lousy lawyer.

Bears routinely enjoy success in all aspects of their industrious lives and their large and capable frames elicit respect and admiration in the workplace. Natural leadership talents make them suitable for jobs in management, academia and personnel training, while their physical prowess also makes them excellent physical education teachers, martial arts trainers or professional wrestlers. Most bears could also have a measure of success in politics if they were to put their mind to it.

DON'T CONFRONT 'EM!
Two elements define the bear's style of debate: Never avoid an argument and never back down. Bears will batter their opponents into submission just for the endorphin rush -- there's nothing a bear enjoys more than pitting every drop of its intellectual juices against the mind of a worthy opponent.

THE WILD BEAR
Although bears belong to the order Carnivora, they are actually omnivorous and their diets vary greatly depending on where they live. Highly adaptable creatures, they have a range that extends throughout Europe and most of North America and are found in both forest and mountainous regions. Bears are well-armed for conflict. Equipped with sharp, non-retractable claws, their powerfully built bodies are capable of defending against any aggressor. Although they do occasionally attack and kill small deer, their favorite foods are fish and fruit.

... fair.
Apr 20, 2022 9:02 AM
Jul 2018
It's not everyday you get a result of a vulture haha...ha

Opportunist• patient• greedy

edit: don't we all love being patient and greedy at the same time
removed-userJun 14, 2022 6:09 AM
Apr 20, 2022 9:08 AM
Jul 2018
I’m also a stripy little zebra….
Apr 20, 2022 9:16 AM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
YOU ARE A TIGER
POISED, GRACEFUL AND POWERFUL

Hell, Yeah!
Apr 20, 2022 9:20 AM
Jul 2018
I am penguin apparently lol. I wanted to get dolphin.
Apr 20, 2022 10:51 AM

Jul 2021
Got Giraffe. WTF? I don't think it's me. Tongue tho.

"Giraffes are archetypal romantics and suitors are in for an agreeable surprise when they first encounter the giraffe's prehensile tongue."
Apr 20, 2022 11:10 AM

Jun 2016
I got eagle lol.

Attractive • Self-confident • Impatient
Apr 20, 2022 3:46 PM

Mar 2021
Erg_Orgy said:
I got eagle lol.

Attractive • Self-confident • Impatient

Another Eagle here. We in the house.

EAGLE CHARACTERISTICS: Attractive • Self-confident • Impatient

149597871 said:
YOU ARE A TIGER

Hell, Yeah!

Nice! That’s my Chinese Zodiac. We’re in the Year of the Tiger right now too.
Apr 20, 2022 3:58 PM

Aug 2009
I got gorilla.

The descriptions seem to imply chaotic neutrality, which works for me.

Oh, and before I forget:

FacelessVixenApr 20, 2022 7:36 PM

Apr 20, 2022 4:34 PM

Dec 2021
YOU ARE A PENGUIN
PENGUIN CHARACTERISTICS: Witty • Meticulous • Intelligent • Dual-natured • Inscrutable • Self-conscious

This doesn't look right but at least penguins are cute.
And if you look at your reflection
Is it all you want it to be?
Apr 20, 2022 4:49 PM

Dec 2015
I've got a fox. So if I would be a girl I would be a rare species of fox-girls hell yeah.

Apr 20, 2022 4:54 PM

Aug 2009
@Aroo-nyan & @SabineTB: Necrophilia among penguins is a thing. And some extra goodies for @HeartStomper specifically, there have been many debates about whether dolphins rape people or not.

Penguins are so fucking metal.

Apr 20, 2022 5:12 PM

Dec 2021
Colonel_Angus said:
@Aroo-nyan & @SabineTB: Necrophilia among penguins is a thing. And some extra goodies for @HeartStomper specifically, there have been many debates about whether dolphins rape people or not.

Penguins are so fucking metal.

Aaah... Monsters can be cute too...
And if you look at your reflection
Is it all you want it to be?
Apr 20, 2022 5:35 PM

Sep 2019
https://animalinyou.com/animals/rooster/?891=3323222222

I'm a cock! 😎

Don't really buy it, but apparently Prince is also a Rooster personality so that's pretty cool I guess.
Apr 20, 2022 5:52 PM
Jul 2018
I'm a snake, apparently. Hiss. Honestly, I mostly agree with that result. Sensuous • Inventive • Meticulous • Unemotional • Nervous are the traits.

Why did the first four words of my post exactly mirror the other snake in this thread? That's trippy.
Apr 20, 2022 9:08 PM

Jul 2016
So I am still the only zebra. There isn't even a horse yet.
Apr 20, 2022 9:14 PM

Sep 2018
I got:
MOUSE
CHARACTERISTICS: Sensible • Nervous • Submissive

did this test just insult me
Apr 20, 2022 9:32 PM

Mar 2021
IpreferEcchi said:

One minute you don’t care for tests and the next you do. What happened to all that jazz about knowing the theory and therefore not needing personality tests?
Apr 20, 2022 9:36 PM

Jul 2016
GenshinRosaria said:
One minute you don’t care for tests and the next you do. What happened to all that jazz about knowing the theory and therefore not needing personality tests?

This isn't a theory, dumbass. This is comparison to observable animal traits and animal behavior.

I'm never going to memorize the behavior of 50+ animals.

I WILL memorize traditional psychological theories. I don't need a test for that shit. But I do need a test for this shit.

Nuance goes over your head.
Apr 20, 2022 9:50 PM

Oct 2016
Another Eagle here. Zach Braff would be proud
Apr 20, 2022 9:58 PM

Mar 2021
IpreferEcchi said:
GenshinRosaria said:

This isn't a theory, dumbass. This is comparison to observable animal traits and animal behavior.

I'm never going to memorize the behavior of 50+ animals.

I WILL memorize traditional psychological theories. I don't need a test for that shit. But I do need a test for this shit.

Nuance goes over your head.

Dumbass? This is how you speak to your friends? Yea it has gone over my head. I don’t see the difference. How can you observe animal traits but not human traits?
Apr 20, 2022 10:03 PM

Oct 2017
The only thing they got right is my height and nothing else.

Giraffe... GIRAFFE CHARACTERISTICS: Good-looking • Confident • Sophisticated • Uncompromising • Snooty

''Enemies' gifts are no gifts and do no good.''
Apr 20, 2022 10:03 PM

Mar 2021
_meimei said:
I’m also a stripy little zebra….
IpreferEcchi said:

Looks like you missed one, genius. 🤷
Apr 20, 2022 10:05 PM

Jul 2016
GenshinRosaria said:
Yea it has gone over my head. I don’t see the difference. How can you observe animal traits but not human traits?

Comparing humans to things that are not human is NOT a "theory."

Observing humans directly is a theory.

Dumbass? This is how you speak to your friends?

I don't really see you as a friend.

You've moved away from things that I liked you for. You're just someone who's there that keeps the forum alive.
Apr 20, 2022 10:15 PM

Mar 2021
IpreferEcchi said:
GenshinRosaria said:
Yea it has gone over my head. I don’t see the difference. How can you observe animal traits but not human traits?

Comparing humans to things that are not human is NOT a "theory."

Observing humans directly is a theory.

Dumbass? This is how you speak to your friends?

I don't really see you as a friend.

You've moved away from things that I liked you for. You're just someone who's there that keeps the forum alive.

I still don't get it. I don't think its a big deal whether or not I understand either way.

What was it that you liked about me before then that I've moved away from? lol.

If you don't see me as a friend then why are we on each other's friend list? Makes no sense to me.
Apr 20, 2022 10:19 PM

Jul 2016
GenshinRosaria said:

Lewd collections, etc.

If you don't see me as a friend then why are we on each other's friend list? Makes no sense to me.

Because you sent me a friend request. I'm not the one who sent it.

I usually keep people unless they have an anti-me agenda. You don't have an anti-me agenda, you're just a bit too much of what anime fans call a normie.
Apr 20, 2022 10:29 PM

Mar 2021
IpreferEcchi said:
GenshinRosaria said:

Lewd collections, etc.

Because you sent me a friend request. I'm not the one who sent it.

I usually keep people unless they have an anti-me agenda. You don't have an anti-me agenda, you're just a bit too much of what anime fans call a normie.

Lewd collections. I guess you missed my ASMR blog post then. Speaking of blogs - where is yours that you've been working on for two years already? We Eagles are an impatient bunch heh.

Too much of a norm am I? I wonder how many norms have 65 anime figurines. Am I too much of a normie just because I'm starting a family? What makes me too much of a norm? You should know by now that I am a combination of many things. Nobody can put me in a box.

Well Im not bothered about who sent who a friend request. I only keep people on my list that I consider a friend. I can disagree with a friend but any friend who insults me is no friend but rather a frenemie. So let's make it official. We are not friends from here on out.
Apr 20, 2022 10:35 PM

May 2017
I got a mountain goat lmao. Some of the personality traits they mentioned were surprisingly accurate, I'll give them that at least. I like hiking too.

returntothenhk said:

These tests really do be like that
Apr 20, 2022 10:40 PM

Jul 2016
returntothenhk said:
I got:
MOUSE

You literally have Shinji Ikari as your avatar.~
Apr 20, 2022 10:42 PM
🦆👑

Jan 2020
I am apparently a Giraffe. Not a bad answer tbh

Apr 21, 2022 3:37 AM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
GenshinRosaria said:

149597871 said:
YOU ARE A TIGER

Hell, Yeah!

Nice! That’s my Chinese Zodiac. We’re in the Year of the Tiger right now too.

Oh, yeah, that's right. I almost forgot.

Though I think they got it all wrong. I don't have a tiger in me; tigers have 149597871 in them. But anyway, vultures, eagles, foxes, snakes... eww. Know that all the zebras and other juicy herbivores are mine. I just wanna get that cleared up.

"B-b-but zebras live in Africa, not Asia."

So what? Tigers are egoists.
Apr 21, 2022 4:54 AM
Dragon Idol

May 2017
Warthog too.

I don't agree with all of it, I follow a strict moral code I set up for myself and wouldn't break that just to get something my way. I'd put it on hold and try again elsewhere another time.
Apr 21, 2022 5:05 AM

Sep 2017
Got Lion.

told you I was gonna be king this year ;p

Edit :

"Lions are not really lions unless they’re comfortably mated. They are unsettled when their mate is away, and downright melancholy when not in a relationship. In this regard, they are unlike the rest of the feline family (wild cats, tigers, and cheetahs) whose natural equilibrium exists outside a monogamous relationship."

Bullshit !

Tssss, I knew I shoud have sticked with astrology, Taurus is the way to go ;)
MoonspeakApr 21, 2022 5:08 AM
Apr 21, 2022 5:08 AM

Mar 2015
Mfw the quiz doesn't let me call myself ugly

SNAKE CHARACTERISTICS: Sensuous • Inventive • Meticulous • Unemotional • Nervous

Sounds about right. I like how the first paragraph is "A problem childhood?". Didn't know snakes carried emotional baggage from childhood with them as well!
Apr 21, 2022 5:19 AM

Aug 2018
YOU ARE A SNAKE

SNAKE CHARACTERISTICS: Sensuous • Inventive • Meticulous • Unemotional • Nervous
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Dasypeltis scabra
COLLECTIVE TERM: A twist of snakes

A PROBLEM CHILDHOOD?
Pity the cold-blooded snakes. Without arms, wings or flippers, they are forced to slink through life in a solitary quest for warmth and acceptance. Shy and insecure, they keep a low profile to avoid the disapproving glances and teasing of others. Fortunately, their poisonous wit and quick tongues help to keep tormentors at bay.

As a child, its small frame was no defense against the taunts of the playground bullies, so its sharply vicious counter-attacks were adopted as means of protection. Snakes have no illusions about getting breaks in life and when they see doors opening for others, they resign themselves to staying in their lowly, entry level positions. So don't try and humor the snake for it has reconciled itself to its subservient position.

SNAKE PERSONALITIES ARE SPIRITUAL AND ARTY
With their intimate connection to the earth and their unique perspective on life, snakes have learned to express themselves through art. Whether writers, moviemakers or painters, they are obsessively meticulous about their craft, and every now and then, one makes an impact on the art world and is thrust into the spotlight. But the snake recoils from the glare of publicity, and its behavior becomes even more erratic than usual. Woody Allen, the proverbial snake, comes to mind.

In winter, the cold-blooded snake is miserable. It just can't cope in the low temperature that seeps in through its thin skin, affecting its mood and sapping its energy. Prone to colds and flu, they are a pathetic sight as they snivel and cough throughout the season. But when summer returns with its warmth and light, the snakes' moods brighten.

THE SNAKE'S CAREER
Snakes are not fussy about their choice of jobs. As cold blooded personalities they perform best when given warmth and kindness and will accept almost any job, provided they feel secure. However, if they feel mistrusted, they live up to their reputation and return the disloyalty. Consequently, they are often relegated to menial jobs in the fast-food industry or as unskilled labor.

SNAKES IN THE WILD
Snakes have long been feared and often appear in art and mythology. Although some are dangerously venomous, most are quite harmless and approachable.

It's difficult to determine which snake is the most dangerous to man because there are so many factors involved. Those with a very potent poison may not be dangerous because they rarely bite, while others with less toxic venom might be more aggressive. Nonetheless, it is generally agreed that the boomslang, mamba, cobra, and krait are contenders for this dubious title.

More interesting is the almost universal revulsion of snakes. Fear of snakes might well be a genetically encoded behavior, and although some people have snakes as pets, these reptiles continue to generate bad press in popular mythology.

CAREERS & HOBBIES
Writer • Artist • Psychoanalyst • Food industry • Philosophy major
Swimming • Sculpture • Debating • Astrology • Love & Friendship

It's not easy for the snake to disguise itself. Even its speech betrays its reptilian heritage -- for they often have a slight lisp or stutter. This doesn't do much to help their self-esteem so they're far more likely to spend their evenings quietly at home, than boogying down in a nightclub.

For all their vulnerabilities, snakes exude mysterious sexual ooze that seeps into the senses of even the most discriminating people. This is not love that we're talking about -- it's the deep reptilian desire for forbidden fruit -- of which we are all familiar.

When it comes to relationships, the motivations of the snake are clearly understandable. Snakes seek warmth. Period. Even when they're in a committed relationship, if they sense more warmth in a new partner, they slither off without looking back.

So, successful long-term unions are few and far between for the snake whose best chances are with those other social misfits: the vulture and weasel personalities. But at all costs it should avoid the sharp talons of its natural enemies: the roosters, peacocks, eagles and owls.
Apr 21, 2022 5:46 AM

Jun 2020
I'm a giraffe...? I wish i was a cooler animal like a snake or a gorilla but okay then
Apr 21, 2022 9:30 AM
Jul 2018
I guess I'm a penguin lol. Can't say that I see myself as an actor or writer as described for people with penguin personalities.
Apr 21, 2022 9:54 AM

Jan 2016
I'm an owl.

OWL CHARACTERISTICS: Eloquent • Sincere • Conservative
Apr 21, 2022 9:58 AM

Sep 2018
IpreferEcchi said:
returntothenhk said:
I got:
MOUSE

But it’s for the lols...or is it anymore?
Apr 21, 2022 11:54 AM

Aug 2009
returntothenhk said:
IpreferEcchi said:

♪ So what if you can see, the darkest side of me? No one would ever change this animal I have become. ♫

Apr 21, 2022 2:36 PM

Sep 2018
Colonel_Angus said:
returntothenhk said:

♪ So what if you can see, the darkest side of me? No one would ever change this animal I have become. ♫

SOMEBODY GET ME THROUGH THIS NIGHTMARE

I CAN’T CONTROL MYSELF

Apr 21, 2022 2:48 PM

May 2021
Apparently i'm a Walrus lol, don't know how to feel about that.

“𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥, 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯’𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦. 𝘏𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘴 “𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩”. 𝘏𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 “𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩” 𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦.” – 𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘪 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘦
ʏᴀsᴜʜᴀ - ғʟʏᴅᴀʏ ᴄʜɪɴᴀᴛᴏᴡɴ

Apr 21, 2022 3:30 PM

Mar 2021
My fiancee got Sable.
SABLE CHARACTERISTICS: Protective • Eloquent • Charming • Snooty • Judgmental

She says I definitely fit the Eagle description.
Apr 21, 2022 4:08 PM

Apr 2022
IpreferEcchi said:
I found this 10-question quiz...

https://animalinyou.com/

What's your result? I got Zebra. "Passionate • Dynamic • Determined • Untamable • Impatient"

That’s so gay it’s got stripes and shit gross

Be like me, a true superior creature. The fly on the wall
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» スキンケア事は男性にとって必要でしょうか? is skin care necessary for men ?

ISeeLifePeople - Yesterday

13 by Yuno »»
9 minutes ago

» Why do people feel bored ? どうして人間は退屈を感じるのでしょうか?

ISeeLifePeople - 15 minutes ago

2 by rohan121 »»
13 minutes ago

Poll: » do you even watch anime like how you used to?

removed-user - Today

19 by Serafos »»
18 minutes ago

» I believe in solipsism. Is that crazy?

purple_rayn - 5 hours ago

15 by Serafos »»
24 minutes ago

» How often do you go to the gym or workout in general?

ZakuF_ - 6 hours ago

9 by Serafos »»
44 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.