Forum Settings
Forums

The "Help Identifying This Anime/Character" Topic

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 195 196 [197]
Aug 2, 2010 1:22 PM

Sep 2008

Which anime is this?
Aug 2, 2010 1:40 PM

Jun 2009
Aug 2, 2010 1:58 PM

Nov 2008
lol, looks like a trap to me. It's in the url.
Erika from Seacats/Umineko
Aug 2, 2010 1:59 PM

Feb 2009

Erika-chama from Umineko also known as The Princess of duct tape and Magical Detective Erika-chan...
"This Forest isn't going to reveal all its secrets for the likes of you."
Aug 2, 2010 2:45 PM

May 2008
Paul said:
3rr0R said:
NSFW
thx in advance

Kansen Inyoku no Rensa

Rofl, can't believe I knew it.
thx again
Aug 2, 2010 3:14 PM

Mar 2007
krumisimo said:

Which anime is this?

Riko from Anyamal Tantei Kiruminzoo.
You've come a long way, baby.
Aug 2, 2010 4:46 PM
Nov 2009
Shizu_dark said:
SereneTempest said:

The first picture is a Ragnarok Online Blacksmith most likely someone's character that they drew.

Sure it's not this guy?

http://myanimelist.net/character/3519/Zero_Kiryuu
Aug 2, 2010 4:48 PM

Jun 2009
Votkrath said:
Shizu_dark said:
SereneTempest said:

The first picture is a Ragnarok Online Blacksmith most likely someone's character that they drew.

Sure it's not this guy?

Yes I am really sure that, it is not Zero.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 2, 2010 11:06 PM

Aug 2009
Votkrath said:
Shizu_dark said:
SereneTempest said:

Sure it's not this guy?

I'm positive it is a RO Blacksmith.

Aug 3, 2010 12:00 AM

Apr 2009
Bunch of avatars to identify. Artistsoriginal pictures are appreciated too >_<

CyberPh0enixAug 3, 2010 3:24 AM

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
Aug 3, 2010 1:05 AM

May 2009
Okay... this is a very small scene in an anime that I'm thinking of. I know I've watched it, but I can't think of it and it's drving me crazy. All I can remember is... a guy getting framed for something, possibly murder, and he just started laughing as the cops or maybe military started walking to him to arrest him because he couldn't do anything else. This is all I've got. =p I'll be very impressed if someone gets this. Lol, it should be on my list if that helps.
Aug 3, 2010 3:22 AM

Jan 2010
CyberPh0enix said:

7. is from yaoi manga Interval
Aug 3, 2010 4:01 AM

Jun 2009
CyberPh0enix said:

8. is from Aoi Bungaku last 2 episodes
http://myanimelist.net/character/29131/Kandata
Aug 3, 2010 5:41 AM

Aug 2008
CyberPh0enix said:

http://myanimelist.net/character/1556/Takeshi_Yamamoto
Aug 3, 2010 7:51 AM

Nov 2007
CyberPh0enix said:

This reminds me of a fanart of Spain from Hetalia I once saw. Would need verification, though.

CyberPh0enix said:

This is a fanart of a nico nico douga singer named ASK.
Aug 3, 2010 8:53 AM

May 2008
Hello MAL!

I have a vague memory of a certain anime, yet I can't seem to find it after browsing through the database. It's killing me!

It's a romance anime about a guy on a field trip (Probably) with his class. When he arrives at the spot and exits the bus. Then a girl appears out of nowhere on the doorstep of the bus and jumps at him. I don't recall the middle of the series, but he didn't accept her and in the end she disappeared by sacrificing herself to save someone.

If anyone could help me identify this anime I'd be more than grateful! Thank you in advance!
Aug 3, 2010 8:59 AM

Jul 2009
SvEE said:
Hello MAL!

I have a vague memory of a certain anime, yet I can't seem to find it after browsing through the database. It's killing me!

It's a romance anime about a guy on a field trip (Probably) with his class. When he arrives at the spot and exits the bus. Then a girl appears out of nowhere on the doorstep of the bus and jumps at him. I don't recall the middle of the series, but he didn't accept her and in the end she disappeared by sacrificing herself to save someone.

If anyone could help me identify this anime I'd be more than grateful! Thank you in advance!

i know this one, its Green Green uggh i think its actually the worst anime ive seen IMO
suprhiroAug 3, 2010 9:02 AM
Aug 3, 2010 10:05 AM

May 2008
Badhiro said:
SvEE said:
Hello MAL!

i know this one, its Green Green uggh i think its actually the worst anime ive seen IMO

It may not be the best one out there but it's among the first ones I've seen. It has a kind of sentimental value. Thank you very much for helping me! :)
Aug 3, 2010 10:24 AM

Jul 2010
Shello

So anyway im looking for an anime i once watched ... but have forggot the name.. and dispite the ...... name by name searching i have been doing i havent found anything ....

So ima ask You guys! :P

The anime is about A preverted guy who is nuts about dog deities... however his deity is a fox o.O with a bad atteuted... who dosent get along with dog deities.. as he found out later... he also wears a collar? :o

I cant really reenber anythhing esle atm but if anyone knows what anime im talking about i would be very gratful :P
CrylicAug 3, 2010 10:50 AM
Aug 3, 2010 10:50 AM

Jan 2008
Crylic said:
Shello

So anyway im looking for an anime i once watched ... but have forggot the name.. and dispite the ...... name by name searching i have been doing i havent found anything ....

The anime is about A preverted guy who is a dog deities... however his deity is a fox o.O with a bad atteuted... who dosent getten along with dog deities,, as he found out later...

I cant really reenber anythhing esle atm but if anyone knows what anime im talking about i would be very gratful :P

Sounds like Inukami!. Can't be 100% sure though.
Aug 3, 2010 11:06 AM

Jul 2010
Paul said:
Crylic said:
Shello

The anime is about A preverted guy who is a dog deities... however his deity is a fox o.O with a bad atteuted... who dosent getten along with dog deities,, as he found out later...

Sounds like Inukami!. Can't be 100% sure though.

o.o ..... i love you xD

Thank you for tho help tho :P
Aug 3, 2010 1:35 PM

Sep 2008
Hentai:
NSFW:http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l6khqjkFO21qz7lxdo1_500.gif

Anyone?
d(T_T)b
d(>_<)b
d(X_X)b
Aug 3, 2010 4:27 PM
Aug 2009
Anyone that can help me with this one?

Aug 3, 2010 5:13 PM

May 2008
b3rtil said:
Anyone that can help me with this one?

Seiken no Blacksmith

Join my club: The Walking Dead
Aug 3, 2010 6:33 PM

Dec 2009
Where is this from? I REALLY (not really) wanna know:

Aug 3, 2010 6:36 PM
Mar 2010
anthonyistosen said:
Where is this from? I REALLY (not really) wanna know:

Sekirei ~Pure Engagement~. Says in the top right corner.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 195 196 [197]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v10) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Dec 21, 2020

7405 by RainyEvenings »»
1 minute ago

» Who is the most attractive anime character?

Rally- - 4 hours ago

17 by deg »»
3 minutes ago

» Which series should be watched by every anime enthusiast? ( 1 2 )

Rally- - Sep 23

76 by Rally- »»
53 minutes ago

» "Its better than those Trash Isekai Shows"

BerriesSan - 7 hours ago

7 by NoelleIsSleepy »»
1 hour ago

» What Anime is boring to you ( 1 2 )

Kirika_Madeleine - Sep 24

58 by luisfunes99 »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.