Forum Settings
Forums

If a person offer you 50 million dollars and told you to give up Anime for Life would you do it?

New
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Jun 24, 2010 11:51 AM

May 2009
Definitely yes. I would stop watching anime for far less than 50 millions.
Jun 24, 2010 12:01 PM

Sep 2009
Yes, yes I would.

Sure anime is fun and relaxing and I love to watch it but it's not a part of my life and I enjoy learning 3D as well so if I would get the money to truly do what I want (aside from watching anime) then I would do it without hesitating.

And as people say, how would they know if you cheat a little? ^^
Jun 24, 2010 12:01 PM

May 2009
Of course. I love anime, but I think anyone who would say no is a moron.
Jun 24, 2010 12:11 PM

Dec 2007
That's not being a moron, that's choosing your priorities.
Jun 24, 2010 12:15 PM

May 2010
Stopping one of the few hobbies I have for a lot of money? I don't know... I don't think I'd be very happy again if I had to live with the fact that I can never watch a single anime again. Renaming Anime with that money would be a good decision.^^
Jun 24, 2010 12:18 PM

May 2008

I wouldnt~
Why should I? I dont need land or big houses~
Jun 24, 2010 12:32 PM

Sep 2009
Blackburn7 said:
Stopping one of the few hobbies I have for a lot of money? I don't know... I don't think I'd be very happy again if I had to live with the fact that I can never watch a single anime again. Renaming Anime with that money would be a good decision.^^

That's the best thing to do :D.
Jul 1, 2010 7:57 AM

Apr 2010
Blackburn7 said:

Intresting idea, only problem would be taking the money would be a moot point. I can never give up something like anime.

also the people i know who like anime are much cooler and fun people to be around!!
Jul 1, 2010 10:11 PM
Jul 2008
Next person who the 230 poster win the money.
Jul 1, 2010 10:20 PM

Apr 2010
I'll take the 50mil after I've burned through all the anime I want to watch.

Jul 1, 2010 10:26 PM

May 2010
i cut off my little finger (left hand only lol) for 50 mil..but not give up on anime..
Jul 1, 2010 10:27 PM

Apr 2010
I would take the money, but I'd probably relapse after a couple of weeks and try to sneak some in :P
Jul 1, 2010 10:48 PM

Jan 2010
hmm that's a lot of money.. i'll do it :}
Jul 1, 2010 11:03 PM
Jul 2009
Without a doubt. I'd do it for much less
Jul 2, 2010 1:57 AM

Jun 2010
yes...but would still watch, just hire really good lawyers with the 50mil to keep the benefactor tied up not getting their money back.
Donate brains...zombies in Washington DC are starving. >.>
Jul 2, 2010 3:41 AM
May 2009
Well if its just anime.... then in that case I can just get the manga, and sound tracks, drama cd's. Novels and other anime related merchandise that isn't anime. then yeah,
Jul 2, 2010 6:13 AM

Jul 2009
Yes.
Unless we're talking about Zimbabwean money.
あらあら。。。^^
Jul 2, 2010 7:46 AM
Dec 2009
I would.
Jul 2, 2010 11:23 AM

Jun 2008
I'm very sad to say that... I would!!!

Come on, 50 mil is a lot dude. Tone it down to 1mil and I'll give you a NO. :)

Jul 2, 2010 11:28 AM

Oct 2009
Yup
I love anime, but I could do a lot of drugs with that money :)

Jul 2, 2010 1:09 PM

Feb 2010
this would never happen unless it was a super rich person who likes taking ppls joy away..... Bill Gates
Jul 2, 2010 2:31 PM

Dec 2007
Lucjan said:
Yup
I love anime, but I could do a lot of drugs with that money :)
Jul 2, 2010 2:54 PM

Oct 2009
Not when you pirate haha

Jul 2, 2010 5:23 PM

Jan 2008
Id give up anime forever for 1 million let alone 50 million hells yes I would. I mean think about it with 50 million i'd have a mansion AND a ENTIRE STAFF of Hot Japanese girls to do all the chores and service me. Why watch a bunch of crappy anime about a harem when you can buy the largest realest harem in existence.
ZakuF_Jul 2, 2010 5:28 PM
Jul 2, 2010 6:05 PM

May 2010
Strayfe said:
Id give up anime forever for 1 million let alone 50 million hells yes I would. I mean think about it with 50 million i'd have a mansion AND a ENTIRE STAFF of Hot Japanese girls to do all the chores and service me. Why watch a bunch of crappy anime about a harem when you can buy the largest realest harem in existence.

Some things do not have a price on them; what you envision is nothing more than a harem of prostitutes, your *mansion*, is also known as a playboy mansion.

I do not think I will give up watching Anime for life.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jul 2, 2010 7:02 PM

Feb 2010
HELL YEAH!! its 50 million!! do you realize what you can do for that kinda money? you can have your own servants and luxury, hell you can buy your own playboy mansion and have an orgy with hot supermodels. lol

Sooner or later people have to give up anime when they get older, if you turn down 50 million dollars for Japanese TV shows, you have serious problems.
Jul 2, 2010 7:42 PM
Jul 2009
With 50 million I could produce my own anime and just call them cartoons
Jul 2, 2010 10:52 PM

May 2010
Fettal said:
HELL YEAH!! its 50 million!! do you realize what you can do for that kinda money? you can have your own servants and luxury, hell you can buy your own playboy mansion and have an orgy with hot supermodels. lol

Sooner or later people have to give up anime when they get older, if you turn down 50 million dollars for Japanese TV shows, you have serious problems.

He who is content is rich.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jul 3, 2010 2:42 AM

Jun 2009
Maybe i there is noting good left to watch hell, if i dont find a good anime to watch i would give it up for free.
Jul 3, 2010 6:06 AM

Mar 2010
Gurenn said:
Knave said:
I can't fucking believe how some people here are actually having second thoughts. Make that most of the people here, not some. You guys are fucking sad
You're fucking sad because you'd throw away your lifestyle for money.

haha anime is your lifestyle? what a faggot. hope you enjoy watching japanese cartoons in your small apartment all day while i'm putting my 50 mil to use, i.e. having sex with models on my yacht while an authentic mexican quartet plays a version of ricky martin's "she bangs" in the background.

regardless, it's not like this chump could do shit if i decided, after taking the 50 mil, that i was gonna watch anime anyway. i'd just pay a bunch of ex-soviet scientists to build me a nuke and then i'd drop it on the motherfucker's house. that's what i call true american justice right there.
Jul 3, 2010 9:46 AM

Oct 2009
kanye_west said:
Gurenn said:
Knave said:
I can't fucking believe how some people here are actually having second thoughts. Make that most of the people here, not some. You guys are fucking sad

haha anime is your lifestyle? what a faggot. hope you enjoy watching japanese cartoons in your small apartment all day while i'm putting my 50 mil to use, i.e. having sex with models on my yacht while an authentic mexican quartet plays a version of ricky martin's "she bangs" in the background.

You're so cool :D

Jul 3, 2010 10:47 AM

Jun 2008
Confucius said:

He who is content is rich.

I see that your username is definitely not a joke.

And if what you're saying is true, you are the role model of all animefans. Banzai.

Jul 3, 2010 11:19 AM
Jun 2010
Not me. I couldn't give up anime for life. No matter how much I was paid.
Jul 3, 2010 11:51 AM

Dec 2007
kanye_west said:
Gurenn said:
Knave said:

regardless, it's not like this chump could do shit if i decided, after taking the 50 mil, that i was gonna watch anime anyway. i'd just pay a bunch of ex-soviet scientists to build me a nuke and then i'd drop it on the motherfucker's house. that's what i call true american justice right there.
Enjoy your job at McDonalds, pal.
Jul 3, 2010 2:48 PM

Feb 2010
Seriously I think in reality, everyone in this thread would definitely take money, they're are much better things out there than anime. 50 million is life change oppartunity and once you give up anime, your gonna look back and think "maybe I should've took the money"
FettalJul 3, 2010 2:55 PM
Jul 4, 2010 4:35 AM

Dec 2007
The only things better than anime are things you can't buy with money and things you can buy anyway without being rich, unless you're poor. But if you're poor, you won't be watching anime anyway, since you can't pay for it.
Jul 4, 2010 7:21 AM

May 2010
i would i could use the money to help out children around the world..............................and fire our current president obama
clf
Jul 4, 2010 7:30 AM

Jun 2010
Sure i would i still have more hobby's lol.
Jul 4, 2010 1:42 PM

Mar 2010
Gurenn said:
The only things better than anime are things you can't buy with money and things you can buy anyway without being rich, unless you're poor. But if you're poor, you won't be watching anime anyway, since you can't pay for it.

you are a sad, sad little man, and I pity you
Jul 4, 2010 1:47 PM

Mar 2010
Gurenn said:
Enjoy your job at McDonalds, pal.

hey speak for yourself bro. i never even mentioned mcdonalds, but it was obviously the first thing on your mind...

is somebody projecting? or are you just morbidly obese?
Jul 4, 2010 1:54 PM

Dec 2007
Internet tough guy much? What the hell would you buy that's better than anime? If you need that money to get that sex you seem to desire so much according to your previous post I really wonder who's the sad guy here.
Jul 4, 2010 2:04 PM

Mar 2010
Gurenn said:
Internet tough guy much? What the hell would you buy that's better than anime? If you need that money to get that sex you seem to desire so much according to your previous post I really wonder who's the sad guy here.

> implying i was paying for sex, instead of the yacht and mexican quartet

you are stupid lol

video games are better than anime tenfold. also, i would rather pay for a gym membership each month so i can stay in shape rather than pay for anime. i would rather buy more computer hardware so i have a nicer machine than spend that money on anime. there's tons more but i'm going to go check on the food in the oven for my FOURTH OF JULY FEAST.
Jul 4, 2010 2:16 PM

Jul 2008
I would so that my parents/grandparents/etc.. won't have to worry about money.. but if I didn't have any family then there would be pointless to offer me a lot of money so that I would stop watching anime because I spend all the money I have on anime/manga/figures/games so..

is paying an assassin to kill the guy who gave me the money an option(with some of the 50 mil he gave me)?
Jul 4, 2010 2:45 PM

Feb 2010
hell yeah i only watch 2 anime episodes a day so it wont really matter
Jul 4, 2010 5:16 PM

Dec 2007
kanye_west said:
Gurenn said:

you are stupid lol

video games are better than anime tenfold. also, i would rather pay for a gym membership each month so i can stay in shape rather than pay for anime. i would rather buy more computer hardware so i have a nicer machine than spend that money on anime. there's tons more but i'm going to go check on the food in the oven for my FOURTH OF JULY FEAST.
I'm intelligent enough to actually use capital letters where needed. I don't need your fucking yacht, let alone the Mexican quartet. The things you mentioned in your last paragraph are all things you can pay with a normal job. You should mind your own business, and for the record, I weigh a healthy 130 pounds. :D
Jul 4, 2010 5:21 PM

Sep 2009
If I accepted the 50mil I would just want to go and buy anime. xD So no, I don't think I could do it. :P
Jul 4, 2010 5:46 PM
Jul 2010
I would agree to not watch anymore anime, take the money and go watch some good anime ^_^

Seriously how's he gonna stop me from doing so :D
Jul 4, 2010 5:47 PM
Mar 2010
I dunno. Money would be nice, but I use whatever money I get to buy anime... Real life is kinda boring lol
Jul 4, 2010 5:47 PM

Mar 2010
Gurenn said:
kanye_west said:
Gurenn said:

you are stupid lol

I'm intelligent enough to actually use capital letters where needed. I don't need your fucking yacht, let alone the Mexican quartet. The things you mentioned in your last paragraph are all things you can pay with a normal job. You should mind your own business, and for the record, I weigh a healthy 130 pounds. :D

ooh did i hit a nerve there when i called you stupid? lol you're pathetic, and apparently can't even read your own posts correctly.

nowhere in that specific post, when you asked for things i would rather buy instead of anime, did you say you can't be able to afford it on a regular salary. in fact, i actually helped you out there by not including things i can't already afford now because if i didn't i would have a massive list on my hands and surely that wouldn't be very good when you're trying to prove a point now would it?

unless you're already filthy rich, to turn down 50 mil just so you can watch anime is really kind of sad.
Jul 4, 2010 8:02 PM

May 2010
get over it ...dont make and idiot out of urself.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

» Which anime(s) would any of your favorite characters watch?

IpreferEcchi - Sep 25

15 by MeguSae38 »»
40 seconds ago

» "Its better than those Trash Isekai Shows"

BerriesSan - 7 hours ago

9 by alshu »»
2 minutes ago

Sticky: » The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v10) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Dec 21, 2020

7405 by RainyEvenings »»
5 minutes ago

» Who is the most attractive anime character?

Rally- - 4 hours ago

17 by deg »»
7 minutes ago

» Which series should be watched by every anime enthusiast? ( 1 2 )

Rally- - Sep 23

76 by Rally- »»
57 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.