Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
May 28, 2017 6:10 AM

Feb 2016
Can someone write a recap about this. I kinda don't understand and understand it...... -,-"

YouTubeWeird Videos
Anime Edits
PixivSheetHost

"Salvation is a thin thread dangling from heaven."
- Mary ~ Death Mark

Jun 19, 2017 6:50 PM

Aug 2013
Chitanda's advertisement was pretty good in my opinion.

Houtarou was amazing in this episode with his deductions. Lots of information but I understood the basics. (had to go back a few times :P) He even found the best way to sell those anthologies.

Felt bad for Satoshi. I wanted him to solve it. Oh well.

That poster though. Houtarou's face XD

Aug 5, 2017 8:18 AM

Feb 2015
This has been a really interesting arc. I think some of the details have gone over my head, but I understand most of it. The things directly affecting members of the classics club have been most interesting. I feel like I really want to dive into the stuff with Kudryavka's Order and stuff even further, but I'd also be fine with moving on honestly.
May 3, 2018 10:52 AM

Apr 2013
It being someone from the student council wasn't really surprising imo, there weren't that many people left who could've done it. I liked how Oreki solved the case though, very methodic.
May 8, 2019 7:12 AM

May 2015
I dont get this whole drama about manga.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 17, 2019 11:32 AM
Jul 2018
This is my favourite episode so far with this re-watch. Really good conclusion and Houtarou's inferences are as interesting as ever.

This gif will never get old! <3

Sep 22, 2019 7:58 PM

Mar 2016
Ha, a false flag to sell books. Lots of eye rolling from me though. I thought the talk Mayaka had with her club senpai was way more interesting than what the mystery ended up being. An autistic argument about art and concealing tears with irony...it sure sounds familiar. All of the anxiety about being inferior to someone else in this episode is pretty relatable to be honest.
syncrogazerSep 22, 2019 8:10 PM
Oct 18, 2019 3:51 AM

Mar 2017
The two stories behind A Corpse at Night in Kouchi and Tanabe perspectives are really good. They wraps up the arc nicely while still leaving you something to think about.

FrozenRaider said:
I dont get this whole drama about manga.

Basically they argue about what is defined masterpiece. Kouchi thinks that's based solely on individual opinion while Ibara thinks masterpiece goes beyond just that. Ibara uses A Corpse At Night (story by Anjou Haruna) as example. Turns out Anjou and Haruna are friends. Anjou never wrote story before but then she made such a good story while Kouchi struggled but couldn't reach that level. Kouchi didn't finish reading the manga and tries to forget about it, i would say out of jealousy. Only later Ibara realises Kouchi is the creator of her second favorite doujin. Then the original argument doesn't matter anymore.
And that's just one perspective behind ACAN oh man.
TwiistOct 18, 2019 4:16 AM
Jan 26, 2020 4:14 AM
Apr 2016
Ah, Oreki really is amazing. Great arc.
Mar 3, 2020 9:09 PM

Apr 2015
yeah because the Oreki sister after reading the poster conveniently knows whats going on and conveniently has the crucial manga with her and conveniently gives it to Houtarou at the right time. seems like its impossible to write a detective story without ass pulls, huh
Mar 16, 2020 12:26 PM
Feb 2020
It's awesome Anime and this episode was also very nice,

Everyone must watch this Anime!!!
Mar 26, 2020 5:08 PM
Apr 2012
OberonFelsach said:
yeah because the Oreki sister after reading the poster conveniently knows whats going on and conveniently has the crucial manga with her and conveniently gives it to Houtarou at the right time. seems like its impossible to write a detective story without ass pulls, huh

The assumption is that she already read it, it was her last year. She's basically a better version of Oreki, Irisu's arc already showed this with the online messages. It's also a very irrelevant plot point. Most of this isn't about the conclusion, but the journey. If they were to show it was the President on the second episode, it wouldn't make much of an impact. Now that we understand, everyones point of view it's more understandable.

It's hard not to be envious of Talent - I'd argue this was the entire theme of this arc. It got it's point across. It gave you several different points of view on it.

So, I watched and put this on hold when I was in high school because it was really complex. I rewatched back all of it and boy is this masterpiece.

If this show showed me one this it's that experience really does change your prospective on art.

Hot damn, there is a lot of complex emotions in this anime that it takes a lot to understand and empathize with. I kind of feel for Satoshi. I just hope by the time he hits the end he understands his worth. Oreki is great at deductions but he's is lazy and only willing to work with what he's given. Basically the detective that doesn't do leg work - Mycroft Holmes
HeartyaceMar 26, 2020 5:13 PM
May 4, 2020 12:28 AM

Nov 2017
must be really painful to be inferior to someone at something you care about, especially when they don't.
Jun 9, 2020 9:40 PM

Aug 2019
Holy SHIT this was such a fucking big brain episode i could hardly keep up. I barely grasped at Houtarou's theory and explanation on why Tanabe was Juumonji.
All i could get was: Dudes hit list was very obvious to Houtarou as well as he had links to the Manga from his pen name. Then later Houtarou Uno-reverse cards him by blackmail, barging not to expose the culprit of the Juumonji incident by he himself sabotaging the classic club's (or heck the entire school) chance at getting Juumonji on his final act. In return gets the Hyouka anthology sold by both making Tanabe himself buy copies and exploiting the classics club popularity of "claiming" to be able to catch the culprit and solve the Juumonji case.
Pretty fucking neat plan, Houtarou actually has 200IQ i swear. I'd like to see him plan a bank heist out of interest xD
Also there seems to be little personal dramas happening for each character which is good. Shows the anime hasn't forgot about the rest of the cast and giving everyone a fair chance.
Jun 24, 2020 1:54 AM

May 2015
That arc was amazing. One of the best cultural festivals in anime I've seen.
Aug 23, 2020 6:35 PM
Aug 2020
-Haoto- said:
Can someone write a recap about this. I kinda don't understand and understand it...... -,-"

Three years too late, but here goes (MASSIVE SPOILERS AHOY!):

Here is the basis behind the whole "prank" by "Juumoji (The Ten Characters)":

The previous year (when Oreki, Satoshi, and Mayaka were all 3rd year junior-high school), a group of three Kamiyama High 2nd years banded together to write a manga: Haruna Anjou, Tanabe Jiro, and Muneyoshi Kugayama. They adopted a pen name with the starting syllable in their names: A-Ji-Mu Ta-Ku-Ha. Anjou worked on the story, Kugayama on the main art, and Tanabe on the backgrounds.

The manga was a critical success, and outshone even published works from professionals. It was a big hit and a "masterpiece" to hear Mayaka tell it. The group decided to start work on a new piece called "Kudryavka's Order" which would be based on an Agatha Christie novel: The ABC Murders (where a killer murders people whose names start with "A" in a town whose name starts with "A", then "B", and so on). However, Kugayama bowed out. He wasn't interested in pursuing art as anything more than an idle hobby and didn't want to spend time to work on a new piece. For him, "Yuube ni wa Mukuro ni" ("A Corpse By Evening") was a one-time deal.

Tanabe and Anjou were crushed. Anjou worked so hard on a great story and Jiro wanted to see it brought to life with Kugayama's art, but Kugayama still refused. So, almost a year later, Tanabe wanted to guilt trip him at the Kanya Festival, and make him remember the broken promise of the year before. He hatched a plan similar to the plot of the manga Kugayama refused to draw for (which was itself based off of the ABC Murders).

Tanabe began by taking an item from a club where the first syllable in the name starts with the same initial the club's name starts with. Instead of doing all 50 Japanese syllables, he just did the first ten: a-i-u-e-o-ka-ki-ku-ke-ko in that order. He left a note which said "From the <club name>, the <item> has been lost" and signed his name "The Ten Characters". He also left the brochure open to the club names and the card next to Kugayama Muneyoshi's name (the target of the "prank") and Tanabe Jiro's name (the perpetrator).

He took the items from the clubs:
A_pple Juice from A_capella Club,
I_shi (stone) from the I_go Club (Go Club),
U_nmei no Wa (Wheel of Fortune) from the U_ranai Club (Fortunetelling Club),
E_ikei 47 (AK-47) from the E_ngei Club (Gardening Club),
O_tama (Ladle) from the O_ryouri Ken (Cooking Club),
Ka_ta- Naifu (Utility Knife) from the Ka_be Shinbun Club (Wall Newspaper Club),
Ki_yanderu (Candle) from the Ki_jutsu Club (Magic Club),
Ku - SKIPPED! (see below),
Ge(Ke)_n (A string) from the Ke_ion Club (Light Music Club) - In Japanese games like Shiritori, the voiced equivalent can often substitute for a syllable (e.g."Ge" instead of "Ke"),
Ko_uryou Genkou (Proofread Manuscript) from the Ko_ten Club (Classic Literature Club)

Notice that "Ku" was missing. Jiro wanted to send a message to Ku_gayama that "Ku_dryavka's Order" had been lost (because Kugayama refused to work on it). That's also why Tanabe didn't say "stolen" in the cards, because he wanted to convey the meaning of the chance and a wonderful piece of work being lost forever.

Oreki figured out most of the puzzle, but his conclusion was that Kugayama lost the manuscript, but Tanabe corrected him, that everything was ready to go, it was just that Kugayama didn't really care about drawing, and it was just a lark (yet that "lark" produced a masterpiece better than most professionals could muster).

Oreki figures this out because "A Corpse by Evening" fell into his hands, and he noticed the same pattern described in the forward (relating to the ABC Murders by Christie), and he gets corrected on the name "Ajimu Takuha," and he also gets told the names of two of the participants: Anjou Haruna (from Mayaka) and Kugayama Muneyoshi (from Chitanda, with Satoshi supplying the correct reading of the mane (the kanji for "Kuga" is usually read as "riku")). So, a person who is close with Kugayama whose name starts with "Ta" and "Ji" who had control over the layout of the brochure and access to all of the clubs... Tanabe Jiro-senpai.

Then Oreki basically tells Tanabe that he'd like to help complete the prank, but that a) Tanabe has to target Kotenbu and "lose" the Proofread Manuscript and b) He has to buy 30 anthologies to sell on the school website, so a bit of blackmail, yes, but more in the nature of a "win-win" "negotiated transaction". Oreki tells Satoshi the whole thing and the two of them pair up to help Tanabe by lacing the manuscript with sodium (which reacts violently with water) and distracting everyone with Satoshi's phone.

The plan goes off without a hitch and the manuscript is "lost. Juumoji completes his mission and finishes his message. Only... the message is never acknowledged. Kudryavka's Order will never become a reality, and such brilliant artistic talent will be left to waste away in the cruel, foggy evening of the monochrome and mechanical, assembly-line culture of the Japanese economy...

To top it all off, Satoshi realizes that Oreki figured this all out when Satoshi never could, from a field of thousands of people, by sheer deduction. Satoshi realizes how outclassed he is, and tells Mayaka that telling someone you have "expectations of them" is used only when someone has given up all hope of attaining that level themselves.

As an aside, Haruna's friend, Ayako Kouchi, also worked on a manga: "Body Talk" whose level was under "A Corpse by Evening", and she had similar feelings of inferiority with Haruna that Satoshi has with Oreki (and Mayaka has for her senpai). Mayaka talks with Kouchi about it and she realizes, finally, why Kouchi refuses to acknowledge masterpieces, and why she refuses to read "A Corpse by Evening": because that would affirm her own inferiority, and she doesn't want to feel that way towards a friend.

It is true that all that remains of samurai are withered flowers...
Kitsune9TailedAug 24, 2020 12:06 AM
Aug 24, 2020 12:11 AM

Feb 2016
@Kitsune9Tailed Woah, is this from a wiki or did you type all of this yourself?
Thanks though, even though I don't remember much where this branches from anymore, lol.
I can rewatch the 4 episodes of this arc, but do I want to..
-Haoto-Aug 24, 2020 12:17 AM

YouTubeWeird Videos
Anime Edits
PixivSheetHost

"Salvation is a thin thread dangling from heaven."
- Mary ~ Death Mark

Aug 24, 2020 4:04 PM
Aug 2020
-Haoto- said:
@Kitsune9Tailed Woah, is this from a wiki or did you type all of this yourself?

I typed this myself. I was having fun trying to lay everything out in chronological order. :)

No worries. I was just going through this board as I've been rewatching the series (I've rewatched this series many times; it's just so fun :)), and I saw your post asking for the summary of what happened. It's kind of a complicated plotline with a few twists, and I really enjoyed the mystery in this arc (and how Oreki solves it despite "expectations"), so I thought I'd list it all out in a play-by-play.

Hopefully it makes things clear to some, because after the first run through the series, I was still a little confused as to how it all played out myself. ;)

Glad there are still people reading the threads for this excellent series!

Ciao!
Aug 30, 2020 2:26 AM

Jul 2020
Another impressive deduction skills from Houtarou.

Also, to think that the fire set on Classics Club’s manuscript was all staged and planned by him, that was a smart move.

As for Satoshi, I hope he will overcome his jealousy or inferiority complex towards Houtarou’s ability. He’s good on his own way and I hope he can find and master the ability he’s good at.
SoraaaxiiAug 30, 2020 2:39 AM
Feb 8, 2021 3:42 AM

Feb 2019
Hotaro is just amazing, he's a freaking genius. That deduction... damn. And the smooth blackmail too... just wow.

This show has won me over with this arc. Although sometimes the buildup felt slightly dull, this ending makes up for it completely. I thought it was the Student Council President himself, not Tanabe-senpai, but guess I was wrong. Didn't even suspect Tanabe-senpai.

Sad what happened to the manga though. It'd be great if from this Kugeyama-senpai started drawing again.

Satisfying ending too for the Mayaka subplot. Even Kochi-senpai has her own complications in her personal life that led her to do what she did.

Also, this episode makes me ship Satoshi x Mayaka even harder.
Apr 14, 2021 5:17 PM

Jun 2020
Eru's commitment to advertising their anthology really paid off and sold out (determination paid off)

The Juumoji strikes again and went for the manuscript well least to say is that nothing really bad happened, Oreki again solved the mystery props to him as I well expected for him to crack the code

A celebratory dinner at Eru's mansion again would love to see that sadly I thought It was sake they're drinking I hoped for drunk Eru again
Jan 7, 2022 1:54 PM

Jul 2021
I was hoping that something would happen in relation to that exchange of objects that was happening with Houtarou, it disappointed me at that point, but it was a good episode.
asdasdsadad
Oct 16, 2022 2:33 PM
Jun 2022
I loved the solution of the mystery.
Dec 5, 2022 4:48 AM

Mar 2019
Nice conclusion. So it seems like the problem between Satoshi and Oreki also appears in 2 other friendships. I like Tanabe, hoping we see more of him.

And they sold all those copies!! The plan at the end was well done. If it wasn't for Chitanda, I don't think they would have sold those at the end. I also liked how she told Fuyumi that she's tired, but I still want her to be more than just a "Watashi kininarimasu!" robot. As for Satoshi and Mayaka, it's a happy ending! That girl said that she was joking but what happened to all that bullying Mayaka received?
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Feb 26, 2023 10:03 PM

Feb 2021
Overall I thought it was a really good episode for the main characters. I think it well defined the arc of Satoshi feeling like he is second to Houtarou and how Ibara had more detail added to her relationship outside the circle and made her feel much more like a main character of the show. I think that feeling climaxed though between the two when Ibara grabbed his shirt, both symbolic of them being mutually upset at their individual situation, and showing how close they are both sympathetically and how they are as characters in the show. It almost felt as if Satoshi and Ibara were brought at that moment to the forefront to show that they are as equal and interesting as the main relationship between Houtarou and Ibara. It felt that it was mutual comfort as he only regarded himself as a database to Houtarou thinking, and Ibara felt that she was an almost outcast to the Manga club.

I did find the plot for the manga interesting, Tanabe seemed to have a similar motive as to most of the other characters in the show for the reasoning behind the mystery. Specifically, it's usually motivated by personal and emotional motives such as the case with the movie. In a sense, it makes sense for the scene in high school as it takes place in the ecosystem where drama is more motivated by personal interests and endeavors rather than outside factors.

Overall though, I found the details and heavy inclusion of Ibara and Satoshi really impactful and the highlight of the episode for me (As well as for the cultural festival in general). I think it highlighted and showed how these two characters are not just background characters for Houtarou and Ibara, but rather unique individuals who are motivated by their interests and ideals that they want to pursue. As well as having individual relationships, both with themselves, as well as the other characters in the anime

5/5
Jun 13, 2023 12:46 PM
Jun 2023
My favorite animeee
Jul 6, 2023 5:54 PM
Nov 2020
amazingggggggggg
Jul 18, 2023 1:01 PM

Jan 2013
Kitsune9Tailed said:
-Haoto- said:

Appreciate this, it filled in a few things I missed, like some things regarding Kouchi and the whole "expectations from Satoshi"
Somehow I did get the prank despite it being quite complicated lol.

This anime has some fantastic story telling though ...
Sep 6, 2023 9:16 PM
Feb 2021
The past history of Eru's uncle and the script's movie mystery are amazing, but I enjoyed this Kenya Fest mystery the most!! After Oreki and the culprit's conversation, I kept going back to the previous episodes or a few minutes before the conversation to catch the clues and see how it was done.
Oct 14, 2023 8:27 AM
Oct 2023
I love this arc.
I think a story that a character gets "jealous" of someone who is talented is a bit banal in teen anime.

On the other hand, in Hyouka, the "expectation" is focused on.
As Satoshi said, you have high hopes for others when you give up on your own ability.
So "expectation" is a pretty complicated, bitter emotion.
It is difficult for people who wants to be special but can't be to understand a person who can be special but doesn't intend to.

Such a thing is described carefully in this anime.
That's why I think Hyouka is sensitive.

Is there anyone who agrees with me? I'm sorry for my broken English...I'm Japanese.
Nov 6, 2023 5:39 PM

Oct 2022
This was such a good episode. I loved how they wrapped things up

Jan 11, 2:48 PM
Mar 2023
A really nice ending for this arc!
Jul 13, 5:55 AM

Nov 2013
Oreki killed it! The festival arc was very good overall! Already feeling I'm gonna miss the show and characters sooo much once this ends.
Jul 13, 6:04 AM

Nov 2013
Reply to Kitsune9Tailed
-Haoto- said:

The previous year (when Oreki, Satoshi, and Mayaka were all 3rd year junior-high school), a group of three Kamiyama High 2nd years banded together to write a manga: Haruna Anjou, Tanabe Jiro, and Muneyoshi Kugayama. They adopted a pen name with the starting syllable in their names: A-Ji-Mu Ta-Ku-Ha. Anjou worked on the story, Kugayama on the main art, and Tanabe on the backgrounds.

The manga was a critical success, and outshone even published works from professionals. It was a big hit and a "masterpiece" to hear Mayaka tell it. The group decided to start work on a new piece called "Kudryavka's Order" which would be based on an Agatha Christie novel: The ABC Murders (where a killer murders people whose names start with "A" in a town whose name starts with "A", then "B", and so on). However, Kugayama bowed out. He wasn't interested in pursuing art as anything more than an idle hobby and didn't want to spend time to work on a new piece. For him, "Yuube ni wa Mukuro ni" ("A Corpse By Evening") was a one-time deal.

Tanabe and Anjou were crushed. Anjou worked so hard on a great story and Jiro wanted to see it brought to life with Kugayama's art, but Kugayama still refused. So, almost a year later, Tanabe wanted to guilt trip him at the Kanya Festival, and make him remember the broken promise of the year before. He hatched a plan similar to the plot of the manga Kugayama refused to draw for (which was itself based off of the ABC Murders).

Tanabe began by taking an item from a club where the first syllable in the name starts with the same initial the club's name starts with. Instead of doing all 50 Japanese syllables, he just did the first ten: a-i-u-e-o-ka-ki-ku-ke-ko in that order. He left a note which said "From the <club name>, the <item> has been lost" and signed his name "The Ten Characters". He also left the brochure open to the club names and the card next to Kugayama Muneyoshi's name (the target of the "prank") and Tanabe Jiro's name (the perpetrator).

He took the items from the clubs:
A_pple Juice from A_capella Club,
I_shi (stone) from the I_go Club (Go Club),
U_nmei no Wa (Wheel of Fortune) from the U_ranai Club (Fortunetelling Club),
E_ikei 47 (AK-47) from the E_ngei Club (Gardening Club),
O_tama (Ladle) from the O_ryouri Ken (Cooking Club),
Ka_ta- Naifu (Utility Knife) from the Ka_be Shinbun Club (Wall Newspaper Club),
Ki_yanderu (Candle) from the Ki_jutsu Club (Magic Club),
Ku - SKIPPED! (see below),
Ge(Ke)_n (A string) from the Ke_ion Club (Light Music Club) - In Japanese games like Shiritori, the voiced equivalent can often substitute for a syllable (e.g."Ge" instead of "Ke"),
Ko_uryou Genkou (Proofread Manuscript) from the Ko_ten Club (Classic Literature Club)

Notice that "Ku" was missing. Jiro wanted to send a message to Ku_gayama that "Ku_dryavka's Order" had been lost (because Kugayama refused to work on it). That's also why Tanabe didn't say "stolen" in the cards, because he wanted to convey the meaning of the chance and a wonderful piece of work being lost forever.

Oreki figured out most of the puzzle, but his conclusion was that Kugayama lost the manuscript, but Tanabe corrected him, that everything was ready to go, it was just that Kugayama didn't really care about drawing, and it was just a lark (yet that "lark" produced a masterpiece better than most professionals could muster).

Oreki figures this out because "A Corpse by Evening" fell into his hands, and he noticed the same pattern described in the forward (relating to the ABC Murders by Christie), and he gets corrected on the name "Ajimu Takuha," and he also gets told the names of two of the participants: Anjou Haruna (from Mayaka) and Kugayama Muneyoshi (from Chitanda, with Satoshi supplying the correct reading of the mane (the kanji for "Kuga" is usually read as "riku")). So, a person who is close with Kugayama whose name starts with "Ta" and "Ji" who had control over the layout of the brochure and access to all of the clubs... Tanabe Jiro-senpai.

Then Oreki basically tells Tanabe that he'd like to help complete the prank, but that a) Tanabe has to target Kotenbu and "lose" the Proofread Manuscript and b) He has to buy 30 anthologies to sell on the school website, so a bit of blackmail, yes, but more in the nature of a "win-win" "negotiated transaction". Oreki tells Satoshi the whole thing and the two of them pair up to help Tanabe by lacing the manuscript with sodium (which reacts violently with water) and distracting everyone with Satoshi's phone.

The plan goes off without a hitch and the manuscript is "lost. Juumoji completes his mission and finishes his message. Only... the message is never acknowledged. Kudryavka's Order will never become a reality, and such brilliant artistic talent will be left to waste away in the cruel, foggy evening of the monochrome and mechanical, assembly-line culture of the Japanese economy...

To top it all off, Satoshi realizes that Oreki figured this all out when Satoshi never could, from a field of thousands of people, by sheer deduction. Satoshi realizes how outclassed he is, and tells Mayaka that telling someone you have "expectations of them" is used only when someone has given up all hope of attaining that level themselves.

As an aside, Haruna's friend, Ayako Kouchi, also worked on a manga: "Body Talk" whose level was under "A Corpse by Evening", and she had similar feelings of inferiority with Haruna that Satoshi has with Oreki (and Mayaka has for her senpai). Mayaka talks with Kouchi about it and she realizes, finally, why Kouchi refuses to acknowledge masterpieces, and why she refuses to read "A Corpse by Evening": because that would affirm her own inferiority, and she doesn't want to feel that way towards a friend.

It is true that all that remains of samurai are withered flowers...
@Kitsune9Tailed Oh wow. Thorough explanation. Kudos to this guy!
Jul 19, 1:02 PM

Mar 2023
So good. If you look at the background during the incident in the club room, you can see Jirou Tanabe's glasses hiding his eyes and a few frames later he is the only character that is unfazed by what happened, though not something easy to notice on first watch.
The Body Talk twist was nice, so we had two mysteries resolve. As well as some nice parallels between characters that link the character relationships to the mysteries and between each other. Masterpiece arc.
watsymJul 19, 1:16 PM
Jul 27, 8:47 AM

Oct 2017
One of the most impactful episode ever. The talented, the talentless and the average/normal.
Jul 28, 10:49 AM

Jun 2017
brain racking exposition coming out of the blue .Yeesh
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hyouka Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - May 13, 2012

197 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Sep 24, 7:28 AM

Poll: » Hyouka Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 24, 2012

301 by Alkimia »»
Aug 23, 8:52 PM

Poll: » Hyouka Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 17, 2012

209 by Alkimia »»
Aug 23, 8:50 PM

Poll: » Hyouka Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 3, 2012

189 by Alkimia »»
Aug 23, 8:48 PM

Poll: » Hyouka Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - May 27, 2012

247 by Alkimia »»
Aug 23, 8:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.