Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
May 12, 3:35 AM
Jan 2023
konosubaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
May 12, 3:00 PM
May 2015
So.... this season seems to be constant screeching at each other

The VAs can do better than escalate every single fking scene in to a brain-melting yelling fest
May 17, 1:55 PM
Apr 2023
A good start for a great anime like konosuba
May 18, 1:29 PM

Mar 2010
Feels good to be back to this chaos. Love the new comedy. gald they are still strong and alive.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 20, 12:31 AM
Oct 2020
Yang gua tunggu2 akhirnya tayang!!!!! 😂😂😂
May 25, 8:08 AM

Feb 2019
Missed the comedy, so many funny points!

Especially funny was Aqua quipping that everything he supposedly did was in video games and the ol' "Yes, Kazuma here" is back ^^
May 26, 3:50 PM

Feb 2018
Glad to be starting another season of this, always an entertaining watch for me!
May 26, 6:09 PM

Aug 2014
Funny and good ;] Too bad she stolen the mallet ;/ Him getting always bad luck ? how come?

but he should at least get prize for the body of that monster girl?
Thyriad-oPPailovMay 26, 6:16 PM
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
May 28, 2:02 AM
Feb 2020
It's good to be back! Still feels like konosuba
May 29, 9:04 PM
Apr 2024
THE BEST ISEKAI ANIME IN THE WORLD !!! SUBARASHI !!!
Jun 13, 3:43 AM

Nov 2019
Kazuma is having a hard time, seems like he's depressed. Crazy how he can say he used to partake in dungeon raids without sleep as if it's a physically demanding task lol (beyond actually typing away) Good episode and a nice start to the season
Jun 18, 5:14 AM

Jun 2024
Another season of probably the best show at making me laugh my ass off, and the change in studio is hardly noticeable for me. Excited to see Iris in this season.
Jun 19, 12:59 AM
Oct 2021
what an epic return!
Jun 21, 11:18 PM

Aug 2019
Yeah that was probably the most Konosuba esc first episode i could ask for lmao.
Also pretty interested to see how well this series' humour holds up in the current year, i remember season 1 and 2 being hilarious all round and liked by many in it's time, but it feels like a lifetime ago since then, and a lot has changed regarding what people think is funny or not as well as their response to it.

Honestly didn't expect the first arc of season 3 to be a Darkness arc but i'll take it, off the top of my head she could do with at least one or two new arc's and a bit more screen time in the spot light besides from her regular bits.

Never actually noticed it till now, but it's interesting how many studios have passed around the Konosuba series, Studio Deen did the first 2 seasons + OVA, J.C Staff did the movie, and Drive did the Megumin prequal season and now season 3. Honestly never noticed this, i always thought it was made by Studio Deen and just thought the improvement in visual quality was from budget increases but guess not. Honestly props to J.C Staff and Drive, i think after a rewatch of s1 + s2 i'll be able to see the difference, but both studios i feel like have somewhat stayed faithful to Deen's original art style, and indefinitely have kept the humour and story board's consistent from what i remember. Megumin prequal was honestly so good from what i remember and unironically had some of the funniest moments in the franchise for me.
Jun 25, 1:00 PM

Apr 2013
Ah, great to see the gang back again. "Hai, Kazuma desu" will never not be funny. I did not expect Chris to steal the mallet, how rude!
Jun 27, 2:31 PM
Dec 2023
This episode had literally everything. There was psychological trauma, tender moments (turned stupid as usual), and more hilarious moments. Love it!!!
Jul 5, 10:02 AM

Feb 2016
I remember when Konosuba used to be funny.
その目だれの目?
Jul 13, 5:21 AM

Jul 2013
Solid first episode, hilarious as per usual. Especially that scene where Kazuma snapped at the guy for standing behind him lol! But I gotta admit, that ending song is not it man. Previous seasons, the ending songs were calm and relaxing and were sung by the main konosuba girls' VAs. I love those two songs I have them on my phone cause they're not on spotify. But this one gives off a different vibe.
Jul 14, 12:43 PM

Dec 2022
Good first episode
Jul 15, 6:24 AM
May 2016
Too much comedy. I wonder why did I watch the first 2 seasons. Might drop it.
Jul 15, 10:09 PM

Mar 2020
OOOOH the b*tch, the anime anti-enrichment mechanism is here xD
Jul 19, 2:08 PM

May 2021
And it only took 7 years for the third season
Don't remember a lot but there's not a lot to remember in the first place
The recap is nice though
Still the same chaos I remember though
Great
Karva1Jul 19, 2:12 PM
Inhales oxygen
Aug 8, 5:28 PM
May 2020
dinamico
wau fulll
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 1

135 by VCSMaster »»
2 hours ago

» Darkness hasn't been as slutty this season.

Rally- - May 19

20 by Rally- »»
Sep 23, 10:38 PM

» New OVA in production

Dbagas8 - Sep 14

11 by FFTHEWINNER »»
Sep 16, 8:06 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 8

180 by Ken_Kaneki7 »»
Sep 13, 3:45 AM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 5

194 by BlaiseAuto »»
Sep 4, 5:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.