Forum Settings
Forums

Would you watch gender swapped Mushoku Tensei?

New
Jun 17, 12:21 PM

Sep 2018
I think the story would be a lot more funny and interesting in gender swapped version. So the story stays the same minus all boys become girls and reverse.

It would be the funniest ntr story ever made. I would definitely watch it.

That also means Rudeus would make husbando figures and punish catboys. Lol
rohan121Jun 17, 12:47 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 17, 12:23 PM

Feb 2020
Heh. I think I would still pass it. :P
Jun 17, 1:03 PM

May 2019
Nah, I think I would still pass on it.
Jun 17, 1:03 PM
Jul 2018
It will be the same slop so no I wouldn't.
Jun 17, 1:33 PM

Sep 2016
Story about overpowered female pedo?

Count me f**king in!!!
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Jun 17, 1:43 PM

Aug 2021
I would also drop this anime, but it would be funnier.

Jun 17, 1:48 PM

Aug 2020
That would be crazy. Not that this series isn't any crazy already

Jun 17, 1:59 PM

Oct 2013
Its very funny picturing male Roxy and Sylphy but especially Sylphy since she would have to be a boy with long hair pretending to be a girl being a body guard to a bisexual prince who has a female guard who only dates guys with huge abs or dick?
Jun 17, 2:24 PM

Oct 2013
I've been kinda annoyed at recent developments in the story as of where I am right now. I can't imagine a gender swap would change my mind on it. Then again, nothing has made me want to drop it yet as it is, despite my annoyances, and certain parts either wouldn't hit the same or straight up wouldn't work if Rudeus was female. This series isn't like Youjo Senki, where theoretically it would play out the same if it were gender swapped.
Jun 17, 2:33 PM

Oct 2010
I still regret ever starting this, why would I watch another iteration of this thing but with few differences? the problem is not rudy being a chick or a dude, the problem is that the story is bland, nothing happens and main character has infinite mana for no reason.
Jun 17, 3:07 PM

Sep 2018
Reply to Deknijff
Its very funny picturing male Roxy and Sylphy but especially Sylphy since she would have to be a boy with long hair pretending to be a girl being a body guard to a bisexual prince who has a female guard who only dates guys with huge abs or dick?
@Deknijff
That sounds pretty amazing! Just reminded me Elinalise becomes a super party boy. Lol
Jun 17, 3:10 PM

Jul 2015
One major change is that Rudy would receive little to no hate due to his antics early on because double standard is real.

Jun 17, 3:11 PM

Oct 2017
I've not seen the show yet, but I heard the main character is like an actual pedophile so I probably wouldn't like that regardless of gender
This post is brought to you by your local transfem gamer goblin. Will not tolerate bigotry and will fight against "anti-woke" sentiment to make the anime community a safer place.
Jun 17, 3:13 PM

Oct 2013
Reply to Piromysl
One major change is that Rudy would receive little to no hate due to his antics early on because double standard is real.
@Piromysl but the show would still get hate for having a female toddler walking around with boxers on her head I think
Jun 17, 3:15 PM

Sep 2018
Reply to LSSJ_Gaming
I've not seen the show yet, but I heard the main character is like an actual pedophile so I probably wouldn't like that regardless of gender
@LSSJ_Gaming
She would miss a funeral for a shota fetish
Lol
Jun 17, 3:48 PM

Apr 2023
If Rudeus started as a female and then stayed as one once he reincarnated, I guess I'd still watch it? I only watch it with some buddies because we all find Rudy hilarious, so if his character was the same, then probably. Now if he was a man first and then reincarnated as a girl, that right there would probably make him a total goon. Idk if it'd be bearable for me after more than like 5 episodes
Jun 18, 12:16 AM

May 2018
I don't know...maybe...but aren't the story and the worldbuilding in this title kind of plain? (People praise those constantly, thus they must be mid, since that's usually the case with overly praised stuff.)
Jun 18, 2:21 AM

Jul 2021
That would totally ruin the plot of season 2 part 1...
Jun 18, 2:49 AM

Apr 2021
OMG!!! EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD IS SOOOO COOOOOOOL
Jun 18, 2:54 AM

May 2021
How would the erectile dysfunction play out though?
Echidna best waifu :D
Jun 18, 7:07 AM

Oct 2018
It would be as shit as it is right now.
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Perhaps, this is hell.
Jun 18, 7:18 AM

Jan 2024
How does Depressing Mage arc works then.
But it would still be a masterpiece.
Frieren is a perfect example how a good FMC written and it's top on MAL deservingly. And yes Rudy currently now is becoming better and better as a main character.
So if other aspects are kept same count me in but it would be just weird better suited as spinoff
Jun 18, 7:24 AM

Aug 2021
I don't think so that I need to watch it so I'll pass on this one.
Jun 18, 7:27 AM

Oct 2019
Honestly?

Yeah, female MCs are seen less often than male one, female perverts are even more rare.

And a lot of the plot points in mushoku tesnei would instantly become more unique if that were to be the case.

so if anything, I think I would be more interested in that than actual mushoku.
Also available at:
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Second Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@AshPolygonsDo/videos
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
A Love Letter To Anime「AMV」: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
Jun 18, 8:05 AM

Nov 2019
Jun 18, 8:49 AM

Jan 2021
Would still watch it, i imagine i will like it a bit less. Mainstream/Western audience would like it much more tho.
spiritual successor of lord rothchild.
Jun 18, 9:06 AM

Dec 2022
Reply to Piromysl
@Piromysl Truer words have not been said.

Also I would maybe hate Rudeus's (or Rudiko's) character a bit less, but my hate for the anime would be similar.

-Tohka is better than Kurumi. You can't change my mind. 

Jun 18, 12:11 PM

Sep 2007
Reply to ST63LTH
I would watch it still, isekai is isekai at the end of the day. It probably wouldn't feel the same though
ST63LTH said:
I would watch it still, isekai is isekai at the end of the day. It probably wouldn't feel the same though

Same and it wouldn't make much difference between the current version and this thread/topic version with only minor changes to story/plot.
Jun 18, 1:42 PM

Dec 2012
The characters' sex doesn't matter, I'd still watch it.
"The name's Gambit. Remember it."
-Gambit "X-Men '97"

Jun 18, 2:08 PM

Mar 2009
Gender swap would not fix anything when the story/plot is mid. Want people to watch it hire new writers maybe ?
Jun 18, 2:44 PM

Aug 2013
Male or female MC doesn't dictate whether I see something or not. I would check it out, but I doubt I would stick for the long ride since I have already seen the male MC version. I would definitely skip the school arc though. I'll also skip the part where Rudeus -> Rudea? plays house with Sylphiette -> Sylph?
I don't know who quotes me and then deletes the comment, but know that you make my day.

STEAM's GOTY 2024 the Ghost of Tsushima

Warhammer 40K Space Marine 2 compared to other games released in 2024 is without a doubt a masterpiece.
HOWEVER...
Warhammer 40K Space Marine 2 compared to far older games like Gears of War from 2006 is pretty lackluster and has lots of room for improvement -> 5.5/10
Lol Sony needs to stop sniffing their own farts, their IQ is crashing so hard they are gonna ruin the whole company.
Jun 19, 6:07 AM

Nov 2019
How could she see while wearing a boxer over her head?
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Jun 19, 6:12 AM

Jan 2009
pedo females are more forgiven for sure so that will happen
Jun 19, 8:11 AM
Feb 2014
Hell NO! If everything is kept the same besides the character's genders being swapped, the MC would still be a despicable, disgusting, creepy, incestual pedo shit so i would still NOT watch it!!!!!

My Shoujo, Josei and Female targeted anime adaptations starting from 2017+ stacks:

Part 1: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9181
Part 2: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9195
Part 3: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9225
Part 4: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9280
Jun 19, 11:16 AM

Feb 2014
Yes, of course, hopefully one of these days we get a villainess anime like that.
Jun 19, 11:22 AM

Apr 2020
i dont even know how this show has any fans. genuine miracle
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 11:30 AM

May 2024
The double standards of the community on "pedophilia" over gender swaps are crazy...
Jun 19, 11:32 AM

May 2024
Reply to Kenzolo-folk
i dont even know how this show has any fans. genuine miracle
@Kenzolo-folk Think of One Piece, but instead of Luffy we had a lolicon. I'd say that would be a lot more interesting than a Sun Wukong based mc with unrealistic ambitions.
Jun 19, 11:33 AM

Apr 2020
@Starfallash

why do you like it? isn't the main character a pedo? most people don't care about seeing a pedos rehabilitation journey lmfao
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 11:34 AM

May 2024
Starfallash said:
Do y'all hate it from the start or did something happen later on to make it that way?

Rudeus existing had the entire anime community in shambles since season 1 of MT. The hate just snowballed from there.
Jun 19, 11:35 AM

Apr 2020
Reply to SimplyBrazen
@Kenzolo-folk Think of One Piece, but instead of Luffy we had a lolicon. I'd say that would be a lot more interesting than a Sun Wukong based mc with unrealistic ambitions.
@SimplyBrazen

speak for yourself. what exactly is interesting about lolis?? i think an mc with rubber powers and a pipe dream is badass asf.
Jun 19, 11:38 AM

Mar 2021
rohan121 said:
Would you watch gender swapped Mushoku Tensei?

It would be a hard pill for most viewers to swallow to try to have a generic slice-of-life power fantasy Isekai revolving around a fat ugly female shut-in pedophile getting another chance at life. Considering one of the key factors of the story revolves around sexual depravity, I doubt many viewers would be as interested in a female protagonist with the lust of a 40 year old male virgin pedophile. Also it would be hard to address an entire arc of the story where basically almost a full season revolves around erectile dysfunction and try to incorporate that with a female MC (That is unless this female MC in the story is written to also have a penis). Mushoku Tensei would basically need to be completely rewritten to fit a female as the main character which would basically make it no longer Mushoku Tensei anymore.

I would probably give Mushoku Tensei a chance if the main character was female but I doubt it would be nearly the same story we already have.
ColourWheelJun 19, 11:43 AM
Jun 19, 11:50 AM

Sep 2016
ColourWheel said:
Considering one of the key factors of the story revolves around sexual depravity, I doubt many viewers would be as interested in a female protagonist with the lust of a 40 year old male virgin pedophile.
Are you sure? Because it sounds like totally hilarious top-tier entertainment.

ColourWheel said:
Also it would be hard to address an entire arc of the story where basically almost a full season revolves around erectile dysfunction and try to incorporate that with a female MC.
Easy, vaginal dryness.
Jun 19, 11:53 AM

Jan 2008
No, because it would still have the same fatal flaw with the main character.
Jun 19, 11:59 AM

Mar 2021
Reply to Zarutaku
ColourWheel said:
Considering one of the key factors of the story revolves around sexual depravity, I doubt many viewers would be as interested in a female protagonist with the lust of a 40 year old male virgin pedophile.

ColourWheel said:
Also it would be hard to address an entire arc of the story where basically almost a full season revolves around erectile dysfunction and try to incorporate that with a female MC.
Easy, vaginal dryness.
Zarutaku said:

I never said that it couldn't be but just judging by some of the Users comments on the reasons why one wouldn't be interested in a Mushoku Tensei story revolving around a female MC is mainly due to the pedophile factor. Pedophilia revolving around a 40 year old woman desiring male children as their preferred sexual object would likely cause more controversy. Which I find odd either way because Mushoku Tensei is simply just fiction. It's not like someone who is interested in watching some movie about a serial killer means they are a killer themselves or have homicidal tendencies. Just because someone is interested in a story that happens to revolve around a character who happens to be a pedophile doesn't make them a pedophile themselves.

Zarutaku said:
Easy, vaginal dryness.

FSD does not prevent females from having sex or desiring it, it's more of a sexual inconvenience. Sexual lubricants have been used throughout history, it would be hard to imagine even in the world of Mushoku Tensei that they wouldn't have such a thing. The entire ED arc would have to be completely re-written in Mushoku Tensei and the entire story would basically have to be changed even if they switched ED with FSD.
ColourWheelJun 19, 3:59 PM
Jun 19, 3:46 PM
Aug 2014
As long as it was as good as the current show, then sure. Mushoku Tensei is a top 10 show for me.
Jun 19, 6:34 PM

Nov 2021
Reply to ColourWheel
Zarutaku said:

I never said that it couldn't be but just judging by some of the Users comments on the reasons why one wouldn't be interested in a Mushoku Tensei story revolving around a female MC is mainly due to the pedophile factor. Pedophilia revolving around a 40 year old woman desiring male children as their preferred sexual object would likely cause more controversy. Which I find odd either way because Mushoku Tensei is simply just fiction. It's not like someone who is interested in watching some movie about a serial killer means they are a killer themselves or have homicidal tendencies. Just because someone is interested in a story that happens to revolve around a character who happens to be a pedophile doesn't make them a pedophile themselves.

Zarutaku said:
Easy, vaginal dryness.

FSD does not prevent females from having sex or desiring it, it's more of a sexual inconvenience. Sexual lubricants have been used throughout history, it would be hard to imagine even in the world of Mushoku Tensei that they wouldn't have such a thing. The entire ED arc would have to be completely re-written in Mushoku Tensei and the entire story would basically have to be changed even if they switched ED with FSD.
@ColourWheel This managed to contribute more to food for thought rather than the perpertual congregation on the moralities of Rudeus being a pedophile.
Jun 20, 2:37 AM

Mar 2023
It would just have the same kind of bad writing anyway.
Jun 20, 2:39 AM

Feb 2023
Nope, I would still avoid it like the plague.
Jun 20, 2:54 AM

Mar 2024
Sounds mildly amusing, I'd throw it on
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Do we need more cooking scenes in anime?

SgtBateMan - Jul 17

37 by Yuno »»
21 seconds ago

» Why does MAL still use Romaji for Anime Titles When not even the japanese do??? ( 1 2 )

Cestlavie_ - 8 hours ago

92 by GamerDLM »»
31 seconds ago

Poll: » If all pirated sites were to shut down, would you be willing to pay for anime? ( 1 2 3 4 )

All_Knowing - Sep 7

164 by BenjaminJunior »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Vampires

Shizuna - Yesterday

42 by ColourWheel »»
5 minutes ago

» which anime did you watch first, the one you saw when you were just a child? ( 1 2 )

FruitPunchBaka - May 9

79 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
10 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.