Was it explained in light novel ?
May 27, 11:23 AM
Feb 2021
Madada3913 said:
Was it explained in light novel ?

Yes. If I'm not mistaken somewhere in vol 14
May 27, 1:34 PM

Jan 2018
So just gonna post in the spoiler below why she needs to have sex periodically. Again this isn't explained yet in the anime and is taken directly off the Mushoku wiki.

May 27, 3:31 PM
Mar 2024
The author maybe got the idea from

an eroge released in early 2012, a few months before the web novel started.
Curse is the same, the females are afflicted with a illness and have to regularly have s*x and drink male s*men or they die
henwensMay 27, 3:42 PM
May 27, 4:02 PM
Aug 2020
bad writing that's all instead of really putting a complex curse the author decided to put that
May 27, 8:30 PM
Oct 2019
Mustytaco29 said:
capguncarcrash said:

i accidentally posted without finishing my last thought, but i’ll repeat that i doubt it has much to do with the nut. if so, Cliff would’ve thought of that already. he’s pretty smart. solved a big obstacle for Nanahoshi, for one. and when Rudeus was “intoxicated” with horniness from the Succubus, she had him use the special tool to “detoxify”

ye that's why Im so confused I don't really understand the curse fr

No shit, that’s why it’s a curse and not a solved issue lmao.
May 27, 9:29 PM
Jul 2021
Elinalise is the type of character I would have come up with while trying to write a hentai as a 14yr old.

I think that the author put her in the story just for the excuse to have sex scenes, so I don't care about the details that much but could be fun to assess a sex curse 😂
May 28, 1:35 AM
Oct 2013
Reply to egosumjkm
bad writing that's all instead of really putting a complex curse the author decided to put that
@egosumjohn bad premise or concept you mean, bad writing is author brushed off his initial premise and make it non-existent like suddenly she's cured from her curse without any convincing reason.
I cannot bring myself to rate anime that I have completed below 5. Well, it just because I have use up my precious time to watch it. so, the worse you will get from me is 5 (changes may apply)
May 28, 7:18 AM
May 2024
Reply to Mustytaco29
capguncarcrash said:
Mustytaco29 said:

I mean there's ways to get around it besides having 10 dudes nut in you at the same time 😑

oh yeah? because other than having one very satisfying partner (Cliff, who can’t be around) and masturbation (which as a relatively older gal without modern knowledge of the female orgasm, clitoral stimulation, and a slew of vibrator and other sex toys, probably doesn’t cut it much) what would touch propose? remember that she doesn’t enjoy this curse, but merely accepts it, and would rather screw than die.

even out in the wild, it’s a little more complicated than straight “infidelity” seeing that Cliff of all people would rather she stay alive than needlessly suffer to death

they already done crazy shit with magic sex toys don't seem far off 💀
@Mustytaco29 The curse of the elf lady is a mysterious tale shrouded in folklore and fantasy, often depicted in literature and films. It typically involves a beautiful but tragic character cursed by fate or magic, with variations across different cultural narratives. For a deeper exploration of this intriguing trope, consider reading this analysis.
May 28, 8:43 AM
Oct 2023
Zarutaku said:
@capguncarcrash Don't remember if it got mentioned in the Anime, but on the MT fandom site they say both is needed, otherwise she could just masturbate until satisfied.

love the link, thank you. arguing lore is both fascinating and futile, as it only goes as far as the author’s head, seeing that the entire story is, well, made up. but god, is it fun as hell
May 28, 8:50 AM
Oct 2023
Zarutaku said:
@capguncarcrash Don't remember if it got mentioned in the Anime, but on the MT fandom site they say both is needed, otherwise she could just masturbate until satisfied.

SPERM TURNS INTO MAGICAL CRYSTALS IN HER BODY WHICH SHE CAN SELL? it’s honestly starting to seem less like a curse after all. does this also mean that any chance at reproducing is traded for these biological curse crystals? i wonder whether the crystal quality depends upon the mana and level of the “donor” similar to genetics in children that sperm typically carries. i love that the other takes what at a distance would be some cheap shot ecchi trope and reimagines it as a serious story element, with hard fantasy lore and a sort of verisimilitude to back it up, creating a much lower threshold for suspension of disbelief. good shit. anything can happen if it’s written well enough!
May 28, 10:45 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to capguncarcrash
Zarutaku said:

SPERM TURNS INTO MAGICAL CRYSTALS IN HER BODY WHICH SHE CAN SELL? it’s honestly starting to seem less like a curse after all. does this also mean that any chance at reproducing is traded for these biological curse crystals? i wonder whether the crystal quality depends upon the mana and level of the “donor” similar to genetics in children that sperm typically carries. i love that the other takes what at a distance would be some cheap shot ecchi trope and reimagines it as a serious story element, with hard fantasy lore and a sort of verisimilitude to back it up, creating a much lower threshold for suspension of disbelief. good shit. anything can happen if it’s written well enough!
@capguncarcrash lol, I wonder what would be the outcome of her curse converting Rudeus sperm which is already fully loaded with mana by default.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
May 28, 10:48 AM
Oct 2023
Zarutaku said:
@capguncarcrash lol, I wonder what would be the outcome of her curse converting Rudeus sperm which is already fully loaded with mana by default.

there should be another future Rudeus who bailed around this point on this journey and started selling mana spunk crystals with his Grandmother In-Law and got fat and rich and happy, but ultimately was unsatisfied and had to come back to tell Rudy not to do it again
May 28, 6:06 PM
Mar 2024
elinalise curse had been tell at the novel, just wait, or if you want get a spoil just search it
May 28, 10:15 PM
Apr 2023
it ain't about semen.
May 30, 6:40 PM
Aug 2023
Reply to capguncarcrash
letmeexplain said:
The sperm needs to be alive in order for it to satisfy the curse since there needs to be a chance for her to be impregnated. You can't bring semen in a syringe for a 2+ month long trip without it expiring.

hey i missed this in my faux battle with mr suave — does she really need sperm, or does it need to be “an act that could get her pregnant” because if the latter, even if she could carry sperm around i doubt artificial insemination is a thing in their world yet, so “mating” would be the only way to alleviate the curse temporarily right? still, tell me more. now i am curious of the actual lore from the LN
@capguncarcrash Yes she needs living sperm. Without going much into spoilers, there is a build up of mana constantly enveloping her body that needs to be removed or else she dies from the overdose. The live sperm basically feeds her body into crystalizing the mana in her body which she expels. Other than that, whenever she gets pregnant, the mana also temporarily stops building up in her body, so she doesn't have to have sex during labor.

I can explain more, but this goes into heavy spoilers. It has something to do with the origins of her past.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ArimaKana - Jun 23

369 by TheOtherJN »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

MegamiRem - Jun 9

217 by TheOtherJN »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jun 30

387 by Marth104 »»
Sep 25, 1:34 PM

Poll: » Would you also deny Aisha's request? (SPOILER episode 6) ( 1 2 )

Zarutaku - May 25

61 by Zarutaku »»
Sep 22, 11:08 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 21

194 by Ragnar00lobrock »»
Sep 21, 10:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.