Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 27, 3:50 AM
Jun 2021
the new ep just dropped and my boy cliff getting cucked fr fr so I was just trying to understand her curse more she just needs semen right why not just syringe it up her coochie
Mustytaco29May 27, 3:59 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 27, 4:02 AM
Oct 2023
Mustytaco29 said:
the new ep just dropped and my boy cliff getting cucked fr fr so I was just trying to understand her curse more she just needs semen right why not just syringe it up her coochie

and get it from where? store it where? in her situation sperm banks are likely not a thing, and sex would be the easiest way to achieve her purposes. that said, while i don’t know specifics on her curse, i figured it had more to do with excessive, unbearable horniness than anything else. but what do i know
May 27, 4:04 AM
Jun 2021
capguncarcrash said:
Mustytaco29 said:

and get it from where? store it wg

I mean there's ways to get around it besides having 10 dudes nut in you at the same time πŸ˜‘
May 27, 4:07 AM
Oct 2023
Mustytaco29 said:
capguncarcrash said:

I mean there's ways to get around it besides having 10 dudes nut in you at the same time πŸ˜‘

i accidentally posted without finishing my last thought, but i’ll repeat that i doubt it has much to do with the nut. if so, Cliff would’ve thought of that already. he’s pretty smart. solved a big obstacle for Nanahoshi, for one. and when Rudeus was “intoxicated” with horniness from the Succubus, she had him use the special tool to “detoxify”
May 27, 4:09 AM
Jun 2021
capguncarcrash said:
Mustytaco29 said:

i accidentally posted without finishing my last thought, but i’ll repeat that i doubt it has much to do with the nut. if so, Cliff would’ve thought of that already. he’s pretty smart. solved a big obstacle for Nanahoshi, for one. and when Rudeus was “intoxicated” with horniness from the Succubus, she had him use the special tool to “detoxify”

ye that's why Im so confused I don't really understand the curse fr
May 27, 4:10 AM
Oct 2023
i’m pretty sure that if she isn’t constantly getting it on, she will die. liken it to, say, alcohol or benzodiazepines withdrawals. if untreated, and you go too long without the substance, you die
May 27, 4:11 AM
Jun 2021
capguncarcrash said:
i’m pretty sure that if she isn’t constantly getting it on, she will die. liken it to, say, alcohol or benzodiazepines withdrawals. if untreated, and you go too long without the substance, you die

ye I don't know to for sure but I just feel like you could always rub one out or find ways to go around it I just fuck with cliff so it hurts seeing bros girl getting trained
May 27, 4:13 AM
Oct 2023
Mustytaco29 said:
capguncarcrash said:

oh yeah? because other than having one very satisfying partner (Cliff, who can’t be around) and masturbation (which as a relatively older gal without modern knowledge of the female orgasm, clitoral stimulation, and a slew of vibrator and other sex toys, probably doesn’t cut it much) what would touch propose? remember that she doesn’t enjoy this curse, but merely accepts it, and would rather screw than die.

even out in the wild, it’s a little more complicated than straight “infidelity” seeing that Cliff of all people would rather she stay alive than needlessly suffer to death
May 27, 4:15 AM
Jun 2021
capguncarcrash said:
Mustytaco29 said:

oh yeah? because other than having one very satisfying partner (Cliff, who can’t be around) and masturbation (which as a relatively older gal without modern knowledge of the female orgasm, clitoral stimulation, and a slew of vibrator and other sex toys, probably doesn’t cut it much) what would touch propose? remember that she doesn’t enjoy this curse, but merely accepts it, and would rather screw than die.

even out in the wild, it’s a little more complicated than straight “infidelity” seeing that Cliff of all people would rather she stay alive than needlessly suffer to death

they already done crazy shit with magic sex toys don't seem far off πŸ’€
May 27, 4:18 AM
Oct 2023
Mustytaco29 said:
capguncarcrash said:

ye I don't know to for sure but I just feel like you could always rub one out or find ways to go around it I just fuck with cliff so it hurts seeing bros girl getting trained

remember it’s been a few weeks at the point she finally leaves the tent, she’s very much at her limit Cliff is not around. i don’t want to make this personal, but i’m guessing you aren’t in possession of female sex organs, and are not currently very sexually active, and have not had many sexual partners. so of course you “don’t understand fr fr”

my best advice would be to research more about sex as a whole, gather both empirical data and whatever data you can from academic or educational articles and even spicy news stories. it’s never as cut and dry as you are probably thinking. even an alcoholic used to drinking a handle of jack a day would still experience heinous, painful, dangerous withdrawals even if they were given a beer or two a day in exchange. jerking off, on the best of days, would satiate as much as a light beer would satisfy a whisky alcoholic.
May 27, 4:20 AM
Aug 2023
The sperm needs to be alive in order for it to satisfy the curse since there needs to be a chance for her to be impregnated. You can't bring semen in a syringe for a 2+ month long trip without it expiring.
May 27, 4:20 AM
Jun 2021
capguncarcrash said:
Mustytaco29 said:

remember it’s been a few weeks at the point she finally leaves the tent, she’s very much at her limit Cliff is not around. i don’t want to make this personal, but i’m guessing you aren’t in possession of female sex organs, and are not currently very sexually active, and have not had many sexual partners. so of course you “don’t understand fr fr”

my best advice would be to research more about sex as a whole, gather both empirical data and whatever data you can from academic or educational articles and even spicy news stories. it’s never as cut and dry as you are probably thinking. even an alcoholic used to drinking a handle of jack a day would still experience heinous, painful, dangerous withdrawals even if they were given a beer or two a day in exchange. jerking off, on the best of days, would satiate as much as a light beer would satisfy a whisky alcoholic.

gang iv had sex before u basically just said in dude terms if I have a raging boner I should just go out and cheat on my girl 🀦🏻‍♂️
May 27, 4:21 AM
Oct 2023
Mustytaco29 said:
capguncarcrash said:

they already done crazy shit with magic sex toys don't seem far off πŸ’€

have they? they have vibrators? all i’ve seen are aphrodisiacs which would make everything ten times worse…

okay why not think of it as lethal blue balls that would take 20 hours a day of jerking it just to keep you alive. she would still not be at full power and would not get anything else done. also, she would rub her outer labia and clitoris right off her body in less than a week. it would be a bloody solution, and not the natural flow she’s used to.
May 27, 4:22 AM
Jun 2021
letmeexplain said:
The sperm needs to be alive in order for it to satisfy the curse since there needs to be a chance for her to be impregnated. You can't bring semen in a syringe for a 2+ month long trip without it expiring.

thank you u actually explained the curse πŸ˜‚ but at the same time can't rudeus just nut in a cup πŸ’€
May 27, 4:30 AM
Oct 2023
Mustytaco29 said:
capguncarcrash said:

gang iv had sex before u basically just said in dude terms if I have a raging boner I should just go out and cheat on my girl 🀦🏻‍♂️

“had sex before” in not very much, or i’m guessing very good data. but we’ll run with it. does a raging boner go away once you jerk it? if so, it’s not the same. can a raging boner kill you? if so, not the same. have you tried every other possible method, including jerking it, to get rid of said boner, and nothing works so all you are left with is diving between the first pair of legs that open for you? if not, it is not the same. so no, i basically did not say that.

and let’s talk about “cheating.” the main wrong from cheating stems from sneaking and lying. consensual non-monogamy comes in many shapes and sizes, and remember that you cannot expect the residents of a fantasy world that is not very advanced in terms of industry and equality to abide by your current, modern, real-world ethics. Cliff is fully aware that she loves him and is doing what she can to stay alive to come home to him. she nearly left him become he wasn’t figuring out a cure, and so he is fully aware of the situation she, and by extension he is in. if we were living in their world and still having this conversation, i would advise you that it’s none of our business and that they are working it out as best as they possible know how.

she might be having sex with other men, but she loved Cliff, and has hidden nothing from him. he probably knows the conditions of her curse more than anyone. he was ready for this when he committed to her. you cannot properly judge her conduct or their relationship if you are too prudently rooted in where you currently stand (in the real world with modern morals and views on sex)

she doesn’t fuck, she dies. until Cliff solves or undoes this curse, they live with it
May 27, 4:32 AM
Jun 2021
capguncarcrash said:
Mustytaco29 said:

“had sex before” in not very much, or i’m guessing very good data. but we’ll run with it. does a raging boner go away once you jerk it? if so, it’s not the same. can a raging boner kill you? if so, not the same. have you tried every other possible method, including jerking it, to get rid of said boner, and nothing works so all you are left with is diving between the first pair of legs that open for you? if not, it is not the same. so no, i basically did not say that.

and let’s talk about “cheating.” the main wrong from cheating stems from sneaking and lying. consensual non-monogamy comes in many shapes and sizes, and remember that you cannot expect the residents of a fantasy world that is not very advanced in terms of industry and equality to abide by your current, modern, real-world ethics. Cliff is fully aware that she loves him and is doing what she can to stay alive to come home to him. she nearly left him become he wasn’t figuring out a cure, and so he is fully aware of the situation she, and by extension he is in. if we were living in their world and still having this conversation, i would advise you that it’s none of our business and that they are working it out as best as they possible know how.

she might be having sex with other men, but she loved Cliff, and has hidden nothing from him. he probably knows the conditions of her curse more than anyone. he was ready for this when he committed to her. you cannot properly judge her conduct or their relationship if you are too prudently rooted in where you currently stand (in the real world with modern morals and views on sex)

she doesn’t fuck, she dies. until Cliff solves or undoes this curse, they live with it

ye your a cuck gang and I'm pretty sure iv had way more sex than you you say shit like female reproductive organ just call it a pussy 🀦🏻‍♂️
May 27, 4:34 AM
Jun 2021
Mustytaco29 said:
capguncarcrash said:

ye your a cuck gang and I'm pretty sure iv had way more sex than you you say shit like female reproductive organ just call it a pussy 🀦🏻‍♂️

but I do understand were your coming from you are right but his girl is a whore she fuckin dudes with the window open letting the whole world see her back getting blasted πŸ’€
May 27, 4:34 AM
Oct 2023
Mustytaco29 said:
letmeexplain said:
The sperm needs to be alive in order for it to satisfy the curse since there needs to be a chance for her to be impregnated. You can't bring semen in a syringe for a 2 month long trip without it expiring.

thank you u actually explained the curse πŸ˜‚ but at the same time can't rudeus just nut in a cup πŸ’€

sperm has little effect on how horny one is or isn’t — do you actually think your magical juices could give a woman an orgasm via insertion? nope. there are many factors that alleviate the sexual urges, but a mess inside your coochie, while a fun fantasy for some, is a very small part of it if any part at all.

you need friction. stimulation of your erogenous zones. orgasm. the rest is just for the actual reproduction of your species. the desire is to incentivize that act.
capguncarcrashMay 27, 4:59 AM
May 27, 4:40 AM
Oct 2023
Mustytaco29 said:
capguncarcrash said:

i’m trying to be polite as possible on a public forum. i don’t have to prove myself or give a “body count” but the reason i think you might be inexperienced is the way you talk — you sound young as hell. there is nothing wrong with being the age you are. there is nothing wrong with being sexuality inexperienced, or only having had half a dozen sexual partners.

another reason is you seem to be really confused on the role of sperm in sex. as if tubes of spunk could satiate a person’s sexual appetite. it’s weird, and wrong. you asked a question, on here instead of google for some reason, and i feel i’ve more than answered your question. if you want to call me names because you feel called out or insecure about your sexual experience, go ahead. i couldn’t care less, because i am comfortable in my sex life and in my sexual education.

also don’t tell me what to call my cunt, you little shit.
May 27, 4:43 AM

Sep 2016
Mustytaco29 said:
she just needs semen right

Elinalise doesn't just need semen, she needs to be sexually sated.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
May 27, 4:45 AM
Oct 2023
Mustytaco29 said:
Mustytaco29 said:

but I do understand were your coming from you are right but his girl is a whore she fuckin dudes with the window open letting the whole world see her back getting blasted πŸ’€

do you think she cares that you call her a whore? remember, that is not this world, your standards do not apply here. she isn’t a whore either, more like a reverse-whore, because she often pays men as if they were a medical device to keep her alive. she is sexually active, but she seems pretty ethical about it all. an ethical slut. because the only other option is to be tied down in a shitty reverse-harem situation, or death.

lastly, it’s not her fucking fault. imagine if you got hit with that same curse, today in this world, the choices you would need to make.

but go ahead and try to make yourself feel better by calling a sexual active fantasy elf woman a whore, it won’t make your dick grow.
May 27, 4:46 AM
Jun 2021
capguncarcrash said:
Mustytaco29 said:

i’m trying to be polite as possible on a public forum. i don’t have to prove myself or give a “body count” but the reason i think you might be inexperienced is the way you talk — you sound young as hell. there is nothing wrong with being the age you are. there is nothing wrong with being sexuality inexperienced, or only having had half a dozen sexual partners.

another reason is you seem to be really confused on the role of sperm in sex. as if tubes of spunk could satiate a person’s sexual appetite. it’s weird, and wrong. you asked a question, on here instead of google for some reason, and i feel i’ve more than answered your question. if you want to call me names because you feel called out or insecure about your sexual experience, go ahead. i couldn’t care less, because i am comfortable in my sex life and in my sexual education.

I am kinda young but I was only talking bout the nut because of the curse and also you don't need all them damn studys to know how sex works the best sex is when your making love with someone your bonded with it's proven with studys the more sex you have with different ppl the more it becomes meaningless also from studys the more ppl you sleep with the more likely you are too cheat and also it's like this she can cheat on bro and get trained over and over again and can just blame it on the curse
Mustytaco29May 27, 4:50 AM
May 27, 4:49 AM
Jun 2021
capguncarcrash said:
Mustytaco29 said:

do you think she cares that you call her a whore? remember, that is not this world, your standards do not apply here. she isn’t a whore either, more like a reverse-whore, because she often pays men as if they were a medical device to keep her alive. she is sexually active, but she seems pretty ethical about it all. an ethical slut. because the only other option is to be tied down in a shitty reverse-harem situation, or death.

lastly, it’s not her fucking fault. imagine if you got hit with that same curse, today in this world, the choices you would need to make.

but go ahead and try to make yourself feel better by calling a sexual active fantasy elf woman a whore, it won’t make your dick grow.

gang you ain't gotta worry bout my pp first of all πŸ˜‚ and it's like you can have sex with many ppl without being so disrespectful she got 10 dudes off the street she riding them willingly trying to even get her friend in it and be fuckin with the window wide open that's low-key crazy asf don't matter who you are
May 27, 4:49 AM
Oct 2023
letmeexplain said:

hey i missed this in my faux battle with mr suave — does she really need sperm, or does it need to be “an act that could get her pregnant” because if the latter, even if she could carry sperm around i doubt artificial insemination is a thing in their world yet, so “mating” would be the only way to alleviate the curse temporarily right? still, tell me more. now i am curious of the actual lore from the LN
May 27, 4:53 AM
Jun 2021
capguncarcrash said:
letmeexplain said:

hey i missed this in my faux battle with mr suave — does she really need sperm, or does it need to be “an act that could get her pregnant” because if the latter, even if she could carry sperm around i doubt artificial insemination is a thing in their world yet, so “mating” would be the only way to alleviate the curse temporarily right? still, tell me more. now i am curious of the actual lore from the LN

thats why I was talking about sperm to ready to defend a woman getting trained on 🀦🏻‍♂️
May 27, 5:03 AM
Oct 2023
Zarutaku said:
Mustytaco29 said:

thank you, but is there a reason why semen is in the conversation to begin with? is it mentioned in the series as a factor, even in a throwaway line? i wish we had a LN reader on here that could help with direct quotations and answer the question with source references. but your answer seems so obvious to me that i wonder how OP is confused enough to bring spunk into the matter
May 27, 5:15 AM
Oct 2023
Mustytaco29 said:
capguncarcrash said:

I am kinda young but I was only talking bout the nut because of the curse and also you don't need all them damn studys to know how sex works the best sex is when your making love with someone your bonded with it's proven with studys the more sex you have with different ppl the more it becomes meaningless also from studys the more ppl you sleep with the more likely you are too cheat and also it's like this she can cheat on bro and get trained over and over again and can just blame it on the curse

“from studys”

“you don’t need education”

i shouldn’t even be talking about this with someone so clueless. you are making a clown out of yourself. so what studies, hmm? you just said education isn’t important so why are you pretending to be educated on these so-called “studies” hmm? do you know the first thing about data manipulation or confirmation bias or the fundamentals of research? i’ve had well over 50 sexual partners and have never once cheated, i’m in my early 30s now. but i am but one data point. you need tens of thousands more of me, over a significant length of study, and from all walks of life, to accurately come to any reasonable consensus of the effects of sex.

you are just making Dunning-Kruger’s day over there ; you don’t even know what you don’t know, and it’s showing. i have a feeling you never cared about the answer to your question, you just wanted an opportunity to mask your sexual insecurities by slut shaming a fantasy character. let it go. you’re young. open your mind. it feels good.

i’m done picking on children, though. and you make it way too easy not to pick on you. i will politely resign from this conversation. i hope you learn that education is power, and necessary, and sex is more than “a feeling.” even love, didn’t you know, is just chemicals. science came before your friend if you let it, young one.
May 27, 5:17 AM
Oct 2023
Mustytaco29 said:
capguncarcrash said:

thats why I was talking about sperm to ready to defend a woman getting trained on 🀦🏻‍♂️

you are not processing anything you’re reading here, are you? this is growing comical, friend. if spunk had anything to do with it, the magical tool Cliff gave her wouldn’t have helped Rudy after the succubus turned him into a horndog. context clues, buddy. sperm is not the answer.
May 27, 5:22 AM
Jun 2021
capguncarcrash said:
Mustytaco29 said:

“from studys”

“you don’t need education”

i shouldn’t even be talking about this with someone so clueless. you are making a clown out of yourself. so what studies, hmm? you just said education isn’t important so why are you pretending to be educated on these so-called “studies” hmm? do you know the first thing about data manipulation or confirmation bias or the fundamentals of research? i’ve had well over 50 sexual partners and have never once cheated, i’m in my early 30s now. but i am but one data point. you need tens of thousands more of me, over a significant length of study, and from all walks of life, to accurately come to any reasonable consensus of the effects of sex.

you are just making Dunning-Kruger’s day over there ; you don’t even know what you don’t know, and it’s showing. i have a feeling you never cared about the answer to your question, you just wanted an opportunity to mask your sexual insecurities by slut shaming a fantasy character. let it go. you’re young. open your mind. it feels good.

i’m done picking on children, though. and you make it way too easy not to pick on you. i will politely resign from this conversation. i hope you learn that education is power, and necessary, and sex is more than “a feeling.” even love, didn’t you know, is just chemicals. science came before your friend if you let it, young one.

no I don't care about slut shaming I just hate seeing dude being cucked and I learned in heath class the studys btw it's quite sound logic if you already slept with like 20 plus ppl its easier to sleep with more your mind loses all value about how important sex is and tbh I only got like 2 body's and no I ain't got no sexual insecurities at first I thought u was a fat dude with Ferdora plus 50 plus bodies is not normal regardless of who πŸ’€
May 27, 5:25 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to capguncarcrash
Zarutaku said:
Mustytaco29 said:

thank you, but is there a reason why semen is in the conversation to begin with? is it mentioned in the series as a factor, even in a throwaway line? i wish we had a LN reader on here that could help with direct quotations and answer the question with source references. but your answer seems so obvious to me that i wonder how OP is confused enough to bring spunk into the matter
@capguncarcrash Don't remember if it got mentioned in the Anime, but on the MT fandom site they say both is needed, otherwise she could just masturbate until satisfied.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
May 27, 5:45 AM
Apr 2021
Super Oversimplified :
No Seg, You Ded Buddy.
May 27, 5:48 AM
Feb 2021
Mustytaco29 said:

Her body is overflowing with mana and the man's semen helps drain some of the mana by turning it into magical crystals that her body produces. If she don't receive a man's seed, the mana will continue building until it kills her.
May 27, 5:49 AM
Jun 2021
Hollow_Man said:
Mustytaco29 said:

Her body is overflowing with mana and the man's semen helps drain some of the mana by turning it into magical crystals that her body produces. If she don't receive a man's seed, the mana will continue building until it kills her.

ye I seen that but I wasn't for sure lots of ppl been saying things similar but not at the same time
May 27, 5:59 AM
Nov 2022
Hollow_Man said:
Mustytaco29 said:

Finally the most accurate answer all the way at the bottom. OP, your suggestion may work if they had the technology, but they probably don’t
May 27, 6:00 AM
Jun 2020
It's literally fuck or die. Fucking the same person isn't allowed.
May 27, 7:01 AM
May 2016
capguncarcrash said:
Mustytaco29 said:

and get it from where? store it where? in her situation sperm banks are likely not a thing, and sex would be the easiest way to achieve her purposes. that said, while i don’t know specifics on her curse, i figured it had more to do with excessive, unbearable horniness than anything else. but what do i know

Have heard about the "my little pony" jar?
May 27, 7:13 AM
Feb 2021
it's just degenerate writing, nothing more than that.
May 27, 7:55 AM

Apr 2019
Looking at these replies makes this curse seem even more idiotic. it's just such a weak reason to throw in a perverted elf, some curses and sex jokes 24/7. This series must forever revolve around sex

May 27, 8:11 AM
Feb 2021
Jollyne7 said:
Looking at these replies makes this curse seem even more idiotic. it's just such a weak reason to throw in a perverted elf, some curses and sex jokes 24/7. This series must forever revolve around sex

Yep. This series would be a masterpiece were it not for the ecchi stuff. It provides zero value. Negative value, even...it'll ruin otherwise really interesting story beats.
May 27, 9:04 AM

Apr 2012
Let's say she has cancer, and the only way for her to cure and prolong her life was to go get chemo and take massive amounts of different medications on a regular basis and on occasion would try experimental procedures and daring and bold surgery here and there with no guarantee that it work. In spite of the pain and suffering she goes through, she still has her humor and spirit up and has never given to dispair or let the cancer define her because she stays positive and strong.

She has a curse and the only way for her to cure and prolong her life was to go get sex and take massive amounts of different semen on a regular basis and on occasion would try unconventional positions and daring and bold situations here and there with no guarantee that it work. In spite of the pain and suffering she goes through, she still has her humor and spirit up and has never given to dispair or let the curse define her because she stays positive and strong.

Janethan23May 27, 9:16 AM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
May 27, 9:16 AM
Jul 2023
vol 13 spoilers
Lise grows a magic crystal(like pearl) in her belly which will overflow her with magic if she doesn't get it out and the best way is *that* or at least that's what I understand

I don't know how to tag this as a spoiler so please forgive me :)
May 27, 10:13 AM
Oct 2022
Mustytaco29 said:
capguncarcrash said:

What's with these do it yourself or go around it suggestions? is the curse "get off or die" or "do this deed with another person or die"?

Anyway, I genuinely don't even know what's confusing about the situation. You think that there is a way around it that she's just NOT trying despite having lived with this curse for so long? At BEST, if there is a way thinking it up is not within her reach to think of or execute. Cliff is diligently working to find out if it's within His reach.

Seriously, from a character perspective, you don't think if there was another way Cliff or Elanalise would be doing it? You think Cliff is putting in all the work for a solution but they're Not trying simpler solutions first?

The story, as designed, suggests it is not something easily avoided, and as such, Cliff, the person who loves her, would most likely prefer she returns to him alive rather than die without doing what she needs to to survive. And knowing her circumstances, if he WASN'T understanding, he'd be like a husband that complains about his wife's disability, aka, a Bad match. He's clearly been way more understanding than this conversation about him being "cucked" seems to be.
May 27, 10:18 AM
Jun 2021
LucenProject said:
Mustytaco29 said:

What's with these do it yourself or go around it suggestions? is the curse "get off or die" or "do this deed with another person or die"?

Anyway, I genuinely don't even know what's confusing about the situation. You think that there is a way around it that she's just NOT trying despite having lived with this curse for so long? At BEST, if there is a way thinking it up is not within her reach to think of or execute. Cliff is diligently working to find out if it's within His reach.

Seriously, from a character perspective, you don't think if there was another way Cliff or Elanalise would be doing it? You think Cliff is putting in all the work for a solution but they're Not trying simpler solutions first?

The story, as designed, suggests it is not something easily avoided, and as such, Cliff, the person who loves her, would most likely prefer she returns to him alive rather than die without doing what she needs to to survive. And knowing her circumstances, if he WASN'T understanding, he'd be like a husband that complains about his wife's disability, aka, a Bad match. He's clearly been way more understanding than this conversation about him being "cucked" seems to be.

my point been got proven right it's the crystals she just needs semen she fucking dudes for no reason πŸ’€
May 27, 10:19 AM
Oct 2022
Mustytaco29 said:
LucenProject said:

my point been got proven right it's the crystals she just needs semen she fucking dudes for no reason πŸ’€

Do you. . . do you not know where semen comes from? ? ?

Imagine being cursed to die if you don't bathe in Lava once a week, but people complaining that you're always visiting the local volcanos when you go on a long trip. "She just needs Lava! she's going to all these volcanos for nothing!!"
LucenProjectMay 27, 10:22 AM
May 27, 10:26 AM
Jun 2021
LucenProject said:
Mustytaco29 said:

Imagine being cursed to die if you don't bathe in Lava once a week, but people complaining that you're always visiting the local volcanos when you go on a long trip. "She just needs Lava! she's going to all these volcanos for nothing!!"

rudeus got a dick with semen plus also you can also just pay for nut not sex πŸ˜‘
May 27, 10:35 AM
Oct 2022
Mustytaco29 said:
LucenProject said:

rudeus got a dick with semen plus also you can also just pay for nut not sex πŸ˜‘

You're saying what YOU would prefer because you like Cliff, but that doesn't mean that the CHARACTER of Cliff would want his friend, Rudeus', nut in his girl over a strangers. Ain't Rudeus' the one that has, without ever trying, significantly reduced Cliff's ego? Yeah, no thanks. And that's not even necessarily what the situation is, it's just shows that there are possible considerations that you're just not making.

Can you pay for nut? I didn't realize that was an established option in the lore/world and that that's how the characters wanted to spend they're funds. So Elanalise shows up and says I'll pay you for semen, and the people of this worlds various cultures say, "Bet! this is normal and I won't try to use this opportunity to suggest you get it out of me!"

Anyway, I've figured it out already. It's not a "Help me understand" post. It's a "I think the story should be this way instead" post. And those are actually good too. It's just not what I was expecting based on the Title.
May 27, 10:38 AM
Jun 2021
LucenProject said:
Mustytaco29 said:

You're saying what YOU would prefer because you like Cliff, but that doesn't mean that the CHARACTER of Cliff would want his friend, Rudeus', nut in his girl over a strangers. Ain't Rudeus' the one that has, without ever trying, significantly reduced Cliff's ego? Yeah, no thanks. And that's not even necessarily what the situation is, it's just shows that there are possible considerations that you're just not making.

Can you pay for nut? I didn't realize that was an established option in the lore/world and that that's how the characters wanted to spend they're funds. So Elanalise shows up and says I'll pay you for semen, and the people of this worlds various cultures say, "Bet! this is normal and I won't try to use this opportunity to suggest you get it out of me!"

Anyway, I've figured it out already. It's not a "Help me understand" post. It's a "I think the story should be this way instead" post. And those are actually good too. It's just not what I was expecting based on the Title.

she already payed dudes to fuck her but I do understand it being weird for the rudeus part but she payed random thugs on the street to train her πŸ’€
May 27, 10:38 AM
Jun 2021
Mustytaco29 said:
LucenProject said:

she already payed dudes to fuck her but I do understand it being weird for the rudeus part but she payed random thugs on the street to train her πŸ’€

and ye u kinda right I'm just seeing something to me that low-key can be solved easily
May 27, 10:43 AM

Jul 2016
The curse overflows Elinalise with mana to the point of endanger her life -> only way to get rid of that extra mana is by having tons of sex, which involves her being penetrated by a male sex organ (human, beastman, etc.) and ejaculated inside for some reason.

In all honesty, it's all just degenerate writing as someone above said. Author wanted a horny elf and came up with an even hornier reason to justify her behavior.
May 27, 10:49 AM
Jun 2021
SouthRzVa said:
The curse overflows Elinalise with mana to the point of endanger her life -> only way to get rid of that extra mana is by having tons of sex, which involves her being penetrated by a male sex organ (human, beastman, etc.) and ejaculated inside for some reason.

In all honesty, it's all just degenerate writing as someone above said. Author wanted a horny elf and came up with an even hornier reason to justify her behavior.

ye they love cucking in Japan shit sad 🀦🏻‍♂️
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jun 30

388 by TheOtherJN »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ArimaKana - Jun 23

369 by TheOtherJN »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

MegamiRem - Jun 9

217 by TheOtherJN »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Would you also deny Aisha's request? (SPOILER episode 6) ( 1 2 )

Zarutaku - May 25

61 by Zarutaku »»
Sep 22, 11:08 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 21

194 by Ragnar00lobrock »»
Sep 21, 10:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.