Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Monogatari Series: First Season
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Sep 29, 2022 4:13 PM

May 2021
And how long has she been a phoenix? I would say it probably happened after the doctors said that the scar couldn't heal.

Nov 25, 2022 8:07 AM

Oct 2018
There's "YELLOW SCENE" cards now?!?
Jul 19, 2023 7:28 AM
Jul 2018
Oh wow, so Tsukihi isn't a real human? Damn, I'm having confusion.
Jul 22, 2023 2:26 AM

Oct 2021
they really burst the bubble in second last episode of this season. now that i look there were many hints towards this but i couldn't catch them up i mean not that anybody can lol. Tsukihi-chan isn't a human  now i am excited to see what happens next.
Dec 9, 2023 2:49 PM
Jul 2018
Gahahhhhhdamn Araragi you are smooth and have taste. That was funny to see how he instantly stripped his sister to nakedry
Feb 12, 5:38 AM

Dec 2022
Kaiki staying for the donut sale was funny but more importantly wtf was or like i didn't expect the two new peeps to be rlly aggressive abt their job damn, I legit felt angered for a hot sec.

Tsukihi being a phoenix hmm.

May 17, 3:29 PM
Mar 2021
Kagenui has got to be the worst, blandest, most tasteless character in the series. It's so disappointing that after such complex conflicts and characters in Bake and Kizu, and even in the first half of Nise with Kaiki, it then just stoops to generic shounen bs with evil high power-level crazy villain lady. I'm so glad this arc wasn't the final one as was originally planned because what an awful last conflict this would be, after so many cool themes and interesting approaches to problems that came before it.
Jul 17, 6:38 PM

Apr 2021
I thought Araragi was going to do something, but he fell to the ground LOL.

I didn't know about Tsukihi being like this. Araragi grabbing her was funny and her cute way of not fighting with him.
Aug 2, 3:30 AM

Jan 2018
Finally, more Tsukihi screentime. I forgot that she didn't have much screentime in her own arc probably since she also appeared pretty frequently in Karen Bee. So, the two arcs mixed together in my mind.

Araragi stripping his sister to check the scars was kinda fine but he didn't have to fondle her breast for no reason... Bruh. But I guess it's technically not incest since his sister is actually an oddity and not a human.

Shinobu's super important message was Mister Donut having a sale lol. Shinobu fangirling over donuts is just so cute. Wish I had that shop where I live.

Araragi coming across Kaiki in a donut shop is the most random shit ever. I'd spit out my drink too if I was him. I wonder what business Kaiki was still taking care of tho. Could it be the 100-yen donut sale? Lol.

Kagenui and Ononoki enacted their sense of justice on Tsukihi, huh. I wonder how they plan to take out an immortal phoenix. If it can be killed, can it even be called immortal? I don't think so. Tho I suppose something that can't be killed might be called indestructable or invincible. Not necessarily immortal. But I think true immortals are those who are also invincible.

I like the commentary of the next episode preview. Araragi is complaining about there being lots of revivals, remakes, etc... in 2012. I wonder what he'd say in 2024. But then, Sengoku hit the nail in the head, "It has always been this way." Which makes me wonder again what she'd say now. Since I think the trend of remasters and remakes has become even more common nowadays, especially in the gaming industry. Tho I wonder if these characters play games.
0451Aug 2, 4:15 AM
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisemonogatari Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 18, 2012

326 by Benkei13 »»
Sep 19, 2:06 AM

Poll: » Nisemonogatari Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 25, 2012

766 by slayer70 »»
Sep 14, 4:41 AM

» What are your thoughts on this season’s highly sexual tones? ( 1 2 )

Smellyjuney - Aug 15

54 by eblf2013 »»
Sep 4, 10:26 AM

Poll: » Nisemonogatari Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - Mar 17, 2012

417 by Matheus050 »»
Aug 22, 8:32 PM

» Platinum Disco or Renai Circulation?

Teyzone - Dec 12, 2019

19 by logopolis »»
Aug 16, 1:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.