Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 8, 2023 8:50 PM
Sep 2021
when its studio name and release date will be out 😑😑😑. 
Looks like it will come in 2024 . At least they should tell the studio name. Everyday I come to check here but always get this....  
Mar 8, 2023 8:57 PM
Jul 2019
It doesn't matter when it will air tbh. I just glad we got S3
Mar 8, 2023 9:14 PM
Oct 2020
I don't care if they're taking time.....just be happy that we're getting a 3rd season....and I hope it's well executed...
Mar 8, 2023 9:19 PM
Nov 2019
for people who say they dont care about the studio and what not, are you even gonna watch it if it turns out to be a studio deen production? i sure wont. (thankfully thats not a realistic thing that can happen but im talking hypothetically)
Mar 8, 2023 9:35 PM
Mar 2022
FLASH619 said:
I don't care if they're taking time.....just be happy that we're getting a 3rd season....and I hope it's well executed...

yea fuck it's been a long time
Mar 8, 2023 9:35 PM

Mar 2021
The more important question is: since when did tatsumaki wear underpants?
Mar 8, 2023 10:09 PM
Feb 2021
Potatoboy11 said:
The more important question is: since when did tatsumaki wear underpants?

may be since beginning but we never knew 💀
Mar 8, 2023 10:39 PM
Feb 2021
We at least know they’re taking their time with S3, they’ve already have gotten 4 more months of production than JC Staff for S2
Mar 8, 2023 11:30 PM

Jun 2021
No one knows yet, but if it's going to make you happy, here's some pure speculation (a little bit educated) on my part.

Possible studios to adapt

1) Bones (first rumor)
2) Mappa (second rumor)
3) J.C. Staff (they did S2, there's no reason they don't want to adapt S3 too) 

Honestly, I can't see any other studio except these three adapting S3 of OPM.

Release Time 

1)Winter 2024
2)Fall 2023
3)Spring 2024
Remember what Master Oogway told us:

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
Mar 9, 2023 12:13 AM
Apr 2021
It doesn’t matter to me much since I just want OPM s3 with good animation so I don’t mind waiting..
Please read mamaYuYu, its amazing. Also MAPPA employees havent seen their families since 2021 lmao
Mar 9, 2023 1:28 AM
Oct 2021
Amit7 said:
when its studio name and release date will be out 😑😑😑. 
Looks like it will come in 2024 . At least they should tell the studio name. Everyday I come to check here but always get this....  
learn to be patient, son 😑
Mar 9, 2023 8:21 AM
Oct 2022
Bard_Eren said:
No one knows yet, but if it's going to make you happy, here's some pure speculation (a little bit educated) on my part.

1) Bones (first rumor)
2) Mappa (second rumor)

Release Time 

1)Winter 2024
2)Fall 2023
3)Spring 2024

Ngl I’m rooting for Bones, though there was that rumour MAPPA was doing it. I just hope JC keep their nose outta this one since they did S2 so poorly with that CGI
Mar 9, 2023 8:49 AM

Jun 2021
GoCrayzee said:
Bard_Eren said:

1) Bones (first rumor)
2) Mappa (second rumor)

Release Time 

1)Winter 2024
2)Fall 2023
3)Spring 2024

Ngl I’m rooting for Bones, though there was that rumour MAPPA was doing it. I just hope JC keep their nose outta this one since they did S2 so poorly with that CGI

I'm okay with any of them.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
Mar 9, 2023 8:51 AM
Oct 2022
Bard_Eren said:

Idk man S2 took a huge dive, we need something better for S3 since we're waiting so long for it.
Mar 9, 2023 8:59 AM

Jun 2021
GoCrayzee said:
Bard_Eren said:

Idk man S2 took a huge dive, we need something better for S3 since we're waiting so long for it.

S2 only look worse when compared to mind boggling animation of S1. Otherwise, it was decent, with a little more effort, budget and time I think they can do a better job.

Mar 9, 2023 9:04 AM
Jul 2018
I was shocked to see this thread pop up in the latest section, S1 was good but S2 was abysmal and just turned into a generic battle shonen.

The biggest quality drop off I have seen in any anime so I am surprised it got a S3.
Mar 9, 2023 10:39 AM
Aug 2021
You’ll really thought it was dropping this year?
Mar 9, 2023 1:28 PM
Aug 2022
Bard_Eren said:

1) Bones (first rumor)
2) Mappa (second rumor)

Release Time 

1)Winter 2024
2)Fall 2023
3)Spring 2024

they confirmed JC STAFF Will not do s3 there will be new studio ig this should be bones cuz remember mob psyco adapted by bones and it's written by one so but there's a huge change of MAPPA cuz they taking every big name out there
Mar 9, 2023 8:26 PM

Jun 2021
demonaman293 said:
Bard_Eren said:

1) Bones (first rumor)
2) Mappa (second rumor)

Release Time 

1)Winter 2024
2)Fall 2023
3)Spring 2024

they confirmed JC STAFF Will not do s3 there will be new studio ig this should be bones cuz remember mob psyco adapted by bones and it's written by one so but there's a huge change of MAPPA cuz they taking every big name out there

There has been no confirmation as of yet, it is simply another rumor, like many others. I don't see why they'd drop it in the first place. Actually, J.C. Stuff animating S3 is far more likely than Bones and MAPPA.

Mar 9, 2023 8:31 PM

Jun 2021
kushakashi said:
for people who say they dont care about the studio and what not, are you even gonna watch it if it turns out to be a studio deen production? i sure wont. (thankfully thats not a realistic thing that can happen but im talking hypothetically)

I would watch it even if it were produced by DEEN.
I love their Konosuba adaptation, so I'm positively biased toward them.

Mar 9, 2023 9:58 PM
Nov 2019
Bard_Eren said:
kushakashi said:

i have been active in the anime community for over 10 years now, so you can take my word for it when i say, you are the first person i've talked to who didn't vomit after hearing the name DEEN. thats honestly impressive.
they have over 300 titles under their name and only one, literally only one (sakamoto) is remotely watchable (and even that doesn't count as good). and you say you're biased towards them? . . . as i said, impressive is all can call it.
another thing i'd like to point out is, don't you think it's super sus that DEEN is only known for second seasons? never first and also never third . . . it's cuz they somehow forcefully take anything that hits and proceed to make the shittiest adaptation of it.
in the past (when ganzo and nippon animation were still around) deen was the only studio willing to experiment with their adaptations so they grew quite fast but now that some shows get their own studio, there is no reason to intentionally make a garbage adaptation of everything. and that's why they have been dying recently.
Mar 10, 2023 12:47 AM

Jun 2021
kushakashi said:
Bard_Eren said:

i have been active in the anime community for over 10 years now, so you can take my word for it when i say, you are the first person i've talked to who didn't vomit after hearing the name DEEN. thats honestly impressive.
they have over 300 titles under their name and only one, literally only one (sakamoto) is remotely watchable (and even that doesn't count as good). and you say you're biased towards them? . . . as i said, impressive is all can call it.
another thing i'd like to point out is, don't you think it's super sus that DEEN is only known for second seasons? never first and also never third . . . it's cuz they somehow forcefully take anything that hits and proceed to make the shittiest adaptation of it.
in the past (when ganzo and nippon animation were still around) deen was the only studio willing to experiment with their adaptations so they grew quite fast but now that some shows get their own studio, there is no reason to intentionally make a garbage adaptation of everything. and that's why they have been dying recently.

Aren't you exaggerating a lot? Anime is an art, so it's subjective, and from what I've seen, their titles aren't all that bad. Rated from 6 to 7, like most of the studios, People nowadays tend to dismiss anime rated under 8, which is a mistake. 6 is acceptable, and 7 is good, anything rated less than 5 can be considered poor, and even in that scenario, some may still like it, which comes down to the fact that anime is subjective. I understand you don't like Deen, but you sound like you're trying to make Deen the worst studio in the world. Simply state your dislike for them and move on.

Mar 10, 2023 1:49 AM
Nov 2019
Bard_Eren said:
kushakashi said:

Aren't you exaggerating a lot? Anime is an art, so it's subjective, and from what I've seen, their titles aren't all that bad. Rated from 6 to 7, like most of the studios, People nowadays tend to dismiss anime rated under 8, which is a mistake. 6 is acceptable, and 7 is good, anything rated less than 5 can be considered poor, and even in that scenario, some may still like it, which comes down to the fact that anime is subjective. I understand you don't like Deen, but you sound like you're trying to make Deen the worst studio in the world. Simply state your dislike for them and move on.
for the record, i dont think deen is the worst studio ever, i'm saying based on literally anything you base it on, they are (objectively) one of the worst you can find. but forget deen for a second, i wanna focus on your arguments.
1: art is subjective and people have different tastes, therefor someone's opinion is just their own and no opinion reflects any objectivity when it comes to art.
we, in the biz, call that a copout.
the art is subjective thing is referring to the fact that there is no true ranking exists when it comes to art, instead we categorize it via a sort of tier system. no one can say [insert your fav here] is objectively the best thing ever. but we all agree that monster is categorically better than timing and no one can claim otherwise. the subjectivity and "taste" element can only change a shows position within its own category. (that's also why you can't make a comparison between two shows of totally different genres)
2:5 is listed as average so 6 to 7 is simply above average to good. that's like flat earth tier wrong! also, just as easy to disprove.
in the MAL data base, there are 2 anime listed as 1/10, 13 2/10,68 3/10,671 4/10,3519 5/10,5392 6/10,3527 7/10,578 8/10 and 13 9/10. which if we average that out it come out to 5.99 (6 for convenience). and since i rounded all the scores down to get the average, the real one must be even higher (realistically it should be around 6.4 to 6.6), that means the best thing out of studio deen is barely above average. (i didn't exclude them, but is you take useless extensions out, the average score would be closer to 7)

now just to set the record straight, i dont have the slightest problem with you liking studio deen or their shows, but the fact that studio deen and be extension their shows are some of the worst things that have come out of the weeb world, can not be changed.
Mar 10, 2023 5:02 AM

Jun 2021
kushakashi said:
Bard_Eren said:

for the record, i dont think deen is the worst studio ever, i'm saying based on literally anything you base it on, they are (objectively) one of the worst you can find. but forget deen for a second, i wanna focus on your arguments.
1: art is subjective and people have different tastes, therefor someone's opinion is just their own and no opinion reflects any objectivity when it comes to art.
the art is subjective thing is referring to the fact that there is no true ranking exists when it comes to art, instead we categorize it via a sort of tier system. no one can say [insert your fav here] is objectively the best thing ever. but we all agree that monster is categorically better than timing and no one can claim otherwise. the subjectivity and "taste" element can only change a shows position within its own category. (that's also why you can't make a comparison between two shows of totally different genres)
2:5 is listed as average so 6 to 7 is simply above average to good. that's like flat earth tier wrong! also, just as easy to disprove.
in the MAL data base, there are 2 anime listed as 1/10, 13 2/10,68 3/10,671 4/10,3519 5/10,5392 6/10,3527 7/10,578 8/10 and 13 9/10. which if we average that out it come out to 5.99 (6 for convenience). and since i rounded all the scores down to get the average, the real one must be even higher (realistically it should be around 6.4 to 6.6), that means the best thing out of studio deen is barely above average. (i didn't exclude them, but is you take useless extensions out, the average score would be closer to 7)
now just to set the record straight, i dont have the slightest problem with you liking studio deen or their shows, but the fact that studio deen and be extension their shows are some of the worst things that have come out of the weeb world, can not be changed.

Why are you so hung up on Deen? It's like an obsession, and a very hardcore one at that. Everyone has their own opinion about every studio they're acquainted with, and I said from my own perspective that Deen is not bad; there are very enjoyable animes made by them, such as Konosuba and Higurashi; these are universally liked animes, and you're saying only Sakamoto Days is actually watchable, and even that's skeptical? That's a very elite take; you're trying to sound elite, and it shows that you're watching anime to find its flaws, not to have a good time.

I don't understand how that's a copout; what does it matter? And honestly, I don't care because that's one hundred percent the truth. If telling the truth is a cop-out, yeah, call it a cop-out to feel better.
kushakashi said:
Soooo ? What are you trying to prove here again? The fact that there are two anime listed as 1/10, 13 as 2/10, 68 as 3/10, 671 as 4/10, 3519 as 5/10, 5392 as 6/10, 3527 as 7/10, 578 as 8/10, and 13 as 9/10 and their overall score is 6.4 indicates that most of the anime are actually good/fine or whatever you say. That makes the best thing out of studio DEEN is very good (Shouwa Genroku, Rurouni Kenshin, Konosuba, and many others that are rated 7 or higher), which proves that the best thing out of studio DEEN is indeed not barely above average.

It doesn't interest me, and please don't reply with another scientifically proven article about Studio Deen's atrocious anime history. I never asked about that. All I did was saying I would watch it even if it were produced by DEEN.

I didn't expect you to write an essay about your Studio Deen opinions. You could have and should have replied, "Cool man, it's your take," but no, you unleashed your hidden acrimony intentions.
What is it that you can't let go of? It's beyond belief that you're so hell-bent on proving your opinions as the absolute truth. Do you get into arguments every time you hear someone praise them? You should learn to respect opinions and not bother yourself.

We've strayed far from the original topic, let's stop here.

Bard_ErenMar 10, 2023 6:05 AM

Mar 10, 2023 5:09 AM
Jan 2020
After all these years atleast they had thought of getting a S3 for it. Thank God
Mar 10, 2023 5:16 AM

Apr 2022
One Punch Man is too popular too ignore. There is no way they would just give up on adapting the rest. I just hope the animation quality is a little higher this time.
Mar 10, 2023 5:26 AM
Nov 2019
Bard_Eren said:
kushakashi said:

Why are you so hung up on Deen? It's like an obsession, and a very hardcore one at that. Everyone has their own opinion about every studio they're acquainted with, and I said from my own perspective that Deen is not bad; there are very enjoyable animes made by them, such as Konosuba and Higurashi; these are universally liked animes, and you're saying only Sakamoto Days is actually watchable, and even that's skeptical? That's a very elite take; you're trying to sound elite, and it shows that you're watching anime to find its flaws, not to have a good time.

I don't understand how that's a copout; what does it matter? And honestly, I don't care because that's one hundred percent the truth. If telling the truth is a cop-out, yeah, call it a cop-out to feel better.
kushakashi said:
Soooo ? What are you trying to prove here again? The fact that there are two anime listed as 1/10, 13 as 2/10, 68 as 3/10, 671 as 4/10, 3519 as 5/10, 5392 as 6/10, 3527 as 7/10, 578 as 8/10, and 13 as 9/10 indicates that most of the anime are actually good. The best thing out of studio DEEN is very good (Shouwa Genroku, Rurouni Kenshin, Konosuba, and many others that are rated 7 or higher), which proves that the best thing out of studio DEEN is indeed not barely above average.
kushakashithe fact that studio deen and be extension their shows are some of the worst things that have come out of the weeb world, can not be changed.
It doesn't interest me, and please don't reply with another scientifically proven article about Studio Deen's atrocious anime history. I never asked about that. All I did was saying
I didn't expect you to write an essay about your Studio Deen opinions. You could have and should have replied, "Cool man, it's your take," but no, you unleashed your hidden acrimony intentions.
What is it that you can't let go of? It's beyond belief that you're so hell-bent on proving your opinions as the absolute truth. Do you get into arguments every time you hear someone praise them? You should learn to respect opinions and not bother yourself.

firstly, learn to HTML.
and second, learn to read.
only after that you can concern yourself with how logic and mathematics work.
Mar 10, 2023 5:54 AM

Jun 2021
kushakashi said:
Bard_Eren said:

Soooo ? What are you trying to prove here again? The fact that there are two anime listed as 1/10, 13 as 2/10, 68 as 3/10, 671 as 4/10, 3519 as 5/10, 5392 as 6/10, 3527 as 7/10, 578 as 8/10, and 13 as 9/10 indicates that most of the anime are actually good. The best thing out of studio DEEN is very good (Shouwa Genroku, Rurouni Kenshin, Konosuba, and many others that are rated 7 or higher), which proves that the best thing out of studio DEEN is indeed not barely above average.
It doesn't interest me, and please don't reply with another scientifically proven article about Studio Deen's atrocious anime history. I never asked about that. All I did was saying

firstly, learn to HTML.
and second, learn to read.
only after that you can concern yourself with how logic and mathematics work.

Wow, that's low blow! You really hurt my ego.

Also I agree that we should learn from each other.
I should learn how to read and write HTML from you, and you should learn how to be respectful towards other opinions and people on the internet from me.

Mar 10, 2023 8:32 AM
Jul 2015
Probably we will get some news in March 25th or 26th. Anime Japan 2023 happens at that time. Let's wait and see.
Mar 11, 2023 5:09 PM

Oct 2018
Bard_Eren said:
GoCrayzee said:

S2 only look worse when compared to mind boggling animation of S1. Otherwise, it was decent, with a little more effort, budget and time I think they can do a better job.
S2 looked terrible even when disregarding S1. Not sure if the poor quality was due to time constraints or some other reason as JC.Staff has offered way better quality animations as well, like the Konosuba movie. While they aren't as famous for making quality animations like some other studios, S2 was honestly one of the worst animation jobs I've witnessed from their studio.
suphomesMar 11, 2023 5:20 PM
Mar 11, 2023 7:37 PM
Nov 2016
Breeze_disrupt said:
You’ll really thought it was dropping this year?

Bruh, why does that guy look extremely disappointed at something? if someone look at me with that disappointed face I would need to re-evaluate my life.
Mar 17, 2023 6:24 AM

Mar 2016
If J.C. Staff or MAPPA adapts it I'm almost certainly not gonna watch it.
Mar 21, 2023 9:20 AM

Feb 2023
I hope it's not J. C. Staff again.
Mar 24, 2023 1:06 PM
Jul 2015
I thought they would announce something during anime stage but seems like I was wrong. Idk how long we will have to wait for the update. Atleast they could release the staffs that will be working on the anime. 
Apr 24, 2023 10:53 AM
Oct 2013
ONE is animating the season by himself. alone. we will wait patiently until he finishes and like it :^)
Apr 24, 2023 11:40 AM
Jun 2022
MAPPA was confirmed for S3 animation
Apr 24, 2023 9:31 PM

Aug 2020
Dude they barely announced this in January why he impatient if most animes that get announced get released after a year
Apr 25, 2023 8:48 PM
Jul 2021
If it's mappa they will announce news. they're doin mappa anime stage on May 21.
Let's wait
Apr 26, 2023 9:41 PM
Nov 2020
Bard_Eren said:

1) Bones (first rumor)
2) Mappa (second rumor)

Release Time 

1)Winter 2024
2)Fall 2023
3)Spring 2024

J.C staff got alot of hate for doing the season in mostly cgi, the cgi and sound are awesome but it's still a downgrade. so I believe J.C staff might not do season 3
May 2, 2023 5:27 AM
Apr 2023
suphomes said:
Bard_Eren said:

S2 looked terrible even when disregarding S1. Not sure if the poor quality was due to time constraints or some other reason as JC.Staff has offered way better quality animations as well, like the Konosuba movie. While they aren't as famous for making quality animations like some other studios, S2 was honestly one of the worst animation jobs I've witnessed from their studio.

S2 felt like a chore. I can't recall anything worthwhile that happened the entire season.

While I enjoy JC.Staff from time to time, this project was honestly too big for them. The source material relies on visual comedy, which implies you animated something wortwhile happening, so you can time your jokes during.

If every joke relies on stills and cutaways, the overal result is bland.
May 2, 2023 5:40 AM
Mar 2023
Itz jus peak fiction Takin time to create Peak content
May 3, 2023 4:54 AM

Aug 2022

Pls someone leak something lol
May 4, 2023 12:43 AM
Mar 2020
Look how cheap and ugly the cover picture is.. it is probably Lidenfilms
May 6, 2023 1:18 AM
Jan 2022
blueoe said:
Look how cheap and ugly the cover picture is.. it is probably Lidenfilms
That cover picture is by Character designer of OPM S1 & S2.In S1 he contributed apart from being Character designer but in S2 he was only character designer. Weirdly tho Season 2 had different character design but same character designer😐
May 9, 2023 8:48 PM

Apr 2021
GoCrayzee said:
Bard_Eren said:

1) Bones (first rumor)
2) Mappa (second rumor)

Release Time 

1)Winter 2024
2)Fall 2023
3)Spring 2024

If anything, the CGI was one of the better parts of S2, particularly with the Elder Centipede. It wasn't handled by JC Staff, but it was still very great. I'm assuming you're one of those people that thinks the whole thing going on with Genos' arms and most metallic objects in the season was poor CG, but it wasn't - it was simply awfully done compositing work, applying ugly textures to a perfectly fine hand-drawn arm.
May 9, 2023 8:49 PM

Apr 2021
Justin1221 said:
Bard_Eren said:

1) Bones (first rumor)
2) Mappa (second rumor)

Release Time 

1)Winter 2024
2)Fall 2023
3)Spring 2024

J.C staff got alot of hate for doing the season in mostly cgi, the cgi and sound are awesome but it's still a downgrade. so I believe J.C staff might not do season 3

"Mostly CG"? What the hell are you talking about? The season very clearly had mostly hand drawn animation, just very poor one outside of Kenichiro Aoki's scenes.

More topics from this board

» Don't expect anything from J.C. Staff ( 1 2 )

This_is_Rahat - Feb 29

83 by SimpLife »»
Sep 25, 1:33 AM

» Can this season cover the Saitama vs cosmic garou fight?

Hickykissy - Aug 1

17 by deg »»
Sep 23, 4:35 AM

» JC Staff again? ( 1 2 )

Luuji222 - Aug 9

51 by lostinparadise_ »»
Sep 22, 4:32 AM

» Hero Visual #07 — Atomic Samurai

OvergrownRover - Sep 5

13 by Kevin_28 »»
Sep 7, 10:18 PM

» animation... ( 1 2 3 )

monke_guy - Mar 7

132 by Luuji222 »»
Aug 9, 2:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.