Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 3, 2022 8:22 PM

Jan 2021
Pudding didn’t have to remove that memory from Sanji’s head but it’s whatever and for the sun pirates as soon as they saw big mom they should’ve just dived deep underwater at full speed and left her territory know one is going to chase them
Aug 20, 2022 3:55 PM
Jul 2021
amazing, incredible, poetical.
Oct 21, 2022 7:03 PM
Jan 2021
PEAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Oct 27, 2022 5:43 PM

Sep 2011
noooooo Pudding why did you erase his memories :((((
Nov 22, 2022 5:48 PM

May 2015
Terrible long dragged weird wasted arc, I cannot believe it ended without the main fight, where is Luffy vs Big Mom?!?!?! Instead it was replaced by the longest and most dragged fight to date, Luffy vs Kenshiro Katakuri, outta nowhere the main antagonist was replaced, why? Because she's a woman, is that it? Literally the very first female main antagonist totally replaced outta nowhere in the second half... unreal... and I can't believe none of the other Straw Hats got their solo fights, especially Sanji, which was acting sort of out of character in the second half and felt half emotionless, I'm not sure if he just grew as a character or something was just incredibly wrong with the writing, if there is anything that was worth it out of this arc is that it showed that the emperors are from a complete different bread and aren't easy to take on and that even their underlings can tough, OP and can smash you to smithereens.
Overall the arc was different from the usual but despite how dragged it was it felt like it was cut in half and ended with a cliffhanger... argh...
I am glad that we're at LAST done with only Luffy or Luffy and half the team formula nonsense, I hope Oda doesn't pull any more bull like that, the show is seriously not the same and hardly enjoyable without the full team, 3 whole literally BORING arcs... seriously... WHY...
The episode was nice.
TheBerserkerNov 22, 2022 6:29 PM
Jan 21, 2023 4:08 PM
Sep 2018
Beautifully healing from hollowness and feelings of entrapment.
Mar 27, 2023 8:49 AM
Aug 2022
It was a great arc.
Apr 9, 2023 9:34 AM

May 2010
Booo, such a shame Pudding removed Sanji's memory, and they didn't even show the kiss, booooring! Probably the last time we see her in a long time. Too bad, I love her VA, her backstory was also nice, and she looked cute with Sanji. Guess he needs to stay in his status quo of the women-lover.

Katakuri's backstory was also nice and it explains a lot, seems he's actually a kind and loving guy when it comes to his family. Shame his fight with Luffy was absurdly long and boring af. Honestly, I just hated this whole arc, made me stop watching series for a few years. Big Mom's story and the setting was interesting at first, but, like most arcs after time skip, it was too long and full of filler. I wonder if I'd enjoy the story more if I just read the manga...
Jun 15, 2023 1:32 PM
May 2017
If you could give an episode 10 instead of 5 stars i would give this one 10000. This was by far the most beautiful episode of One Piece so far. An actual emotional rollercoaster that i would recommend to each and every person that i will ever get to know.
Dec 24, 2023 3:03 AM
Dec 2023
it's amazing this epîsode!
Feb 21, 3:10 PM
May 2023
teh pacing wasn't very good for this whole arc, and i already know i'm gonna use one pace for wano.
Mar 11, 4:22 AM
Oct 2019
Omg what an Incredible Episode!!
W musical!!
They actually made me feeling emotional for Pudding.

Katakuri and Brulee wholesome relationship was so precious.

Finally Whole Cake Island Arc was officially ended.
davidyodo24Mar 11, 4:41 AM
Mar 12, 6:10 PM
Jun 2022
W soul pocus OST, W katakuri / brulee W sanji
May 9, 2:03 AM

Oct 2015
Carrot crying
Pudding crying
Brulee/Katakuri crying
Straw Hats crying (of joy)

And, the song

DAMN GOOD closure
May 17, 7:15 PM
Feb 2022
And with this the Whole cake arc ends. It was a good arc, and the last episode was the best. I didn't expect them to explain Brulee's scar, nor her to be so close to Katakuri. The smile on Katakuri shows that he wants to fight Luffy again.

Spanish translation:
Y con esto termina el arco de Whole cake. Fue un buen arco, y el ultimo episodio fue el mejor. No esperaba que explicaran la cicatriz de Brulee, ni que fuera tan cercana a Katakuri. La sonrisa en Katakuri muestra que quiere volver a pelear con Luffy.
Jul 2, 3:53 PM
May 2024
Who's cutting onions in here? I bet it was you, not me!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» What episode was one piece on when you were born? ( 1 2 3 )

Zakatsuki_ - Sep 15

133 by Crispytendy4 »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1089 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

FMmatron - Jan 6

183 by Pirate_king29 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1070 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AhriTheS3xyFox - Jul 29, 2023

323 by oToastii »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1120 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Sep 21

45 by G_Spark233 »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Would you prefer that One Piece to be a seasonal anime or a long-running anime ?

KingSunWukong - Sep 25

17 by Remkiki »»
12 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.