Forum Settings
Forums

Give me any bad/unpopular/hot anime takes you have

New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Oct 1, 2022 5:58 PM
Oct 2019
SofiaBulga said:

BNHA has overstayed it's welcome. Nobody asked for a 6th season, talk about milking.

What are you even talking about? Even if you hate it you can't deny that it's mega popular, ofc it'd get a sixth season.
Oct 1, 2022 6:04 PM
Oct 2019
BobertkcussineP said:

- Akame Ga Kill was a decent battle anime.

- There is no bad genre, only bad tropes.

I disagree with what you said about Re:Zero but these two you're absolutely correct ๐Ÿ‘Œ I honestly never got the hate behind Arame ga Kill, it's just okay so why are people making it out to be trash? (and as a person who likes pretty much ever genre, YES)
Oct 1, 2022 10:08 PM

Mar 2019
Rin is the worst part of fate, and her route just perpetuates Shirou's worsening mental condition. Rin never has to lose anything in her selfish ways.

KumiveneellaOct 1, 2022 10:27 PM
Oct 1, 2022 10:29 PM
Sep 2021
This is the funniest and most conflicting thread to read through lol ๐Ÿ˜‚, time to add a few of my takes:
Steins Gate;0 is a perfect addition to the s;g series and doesn't drag down the original at all
Owarimonogatari part 2 is good, not great
Jolyne is debatedly the best jojo mc
Kuzu no Honkai has 0 redeeming qualities, every aspect of the show is complete and utter shit.
Wano's animation isnt THAT good, besides a handful of scenes toei is doing a pretty mid job.
Deku is a better character than JJK's entire cast combined
TYBW is the worst bleach arc, and Fullbringer/Lost Agent is the best
Oregairu's 2nd and 3rd seasons mostly consist of the dumbest conflicts ever and pointless meandering.
Oct 1, 2022 10:46 PM

Mar 2018
Re Zero's second season completely ruined the show. They adapted Tappei's dialogue faithfully, and I don't think it's Tappei's fault that the director(s) thought adapting every bit of dialogue from a novel into an anime is a good idea.

I won't say that Tappei can't be at fault. The arc revealed basically everything you need to know about the witches without obscuring the info. First season, you don't know anything about this world. Second season, you know everything about this world, and the rest can be reasonably assumed. It's atmosphere was first, and foremost held by it's mystery (and the fact it wasn't constant dialogue). Without mystery, the suffering Subaru goes through just feels forced. You know who's killing him, why they are killing him, and it doesn't matter if he dies, because now I don't care where he'll respawn at, or how things will change the second time around. Now, it's become a really long, and pretentious self-help book that doesn't give you any tangible advice, with characters that fight, and you know why they are fighting with exactity, because they talk to their opponent for 5 minutes straight. It's just an action shounen anime now. Every character has to get their piece in.
Oct 2, 2022 1:09 AM

Oct 2013
yoslina said:
FanofAction said:
Anime are Japanese cartoons. Giving them a different name doesn't change that fact. Accept it and move on with your lives.

How fucking dare you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /j

I dare just fine. And I'll keep daring because it's true.
Oct 2, 2022 1:55 AM

Oct 2020
Death note, akira, cowboy bebop, NGE are NOT as good as people say !
Oct 2, 2022 2:13 AM

Jun 2014
Yaoi > Yuri

-and I'm a lesbian.ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…ค

There's no such thing as a "man of culture", you are a COOMER.
Go outside.
Oct 2, 2022 2:24 AM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
I love Evangelion the tv series, but not EoE. Any combat scenes involving Asuka were dope though.
I love the first half of Eureka Seven, but the second half is quite disappointing imo. Speaking of which, Holland is the best and most interesting character in the series (no timmy, not every character has to be likeable from the start and be lovey dovey). I also loved his romance with Talho.
FMA 2003 and FMAB are both equally great. In fact, don’t brush off 2003 just because it doesn’t follow the manga.
Also, most Envy haters are just mad he killed you know who. People who condemn Envy for his actions while stanning Roy mustang and co., the other homunculi, or Kimblee are massive hypocrites.
Gundam Seed and Destiny are one of the better gundam shows. Also, Yzak best boy.
OG gundam was too much of a slog. I do intend on giving it a second chance though.
Monogatari is painfully overrated, just like most Nisio Isin works. Walls of text in a fucking manga aka medaka box, are you serious? If I wanted to read walls of text, I’d read a novel.
I do not understand the appeal of Kaguya sama and why everyone and their mom likes it.
Komi san sucks massive dicks. It’s not funny or romantic and literally the whole school falls for Komi san for reasons unknown. Doesn’t help that I prefer characters who are capable of regular human speech.
Oh, and steins gate is overrated asf. This anime taught me never to trust MAL scores.
LeonhartAugustOct 2, 2022 2:29 AM
Oct 2, 2022 3:06 AM

Apr 2019
Modern anime are better than older anime. Save it for a few, most anime made before 2000 look and sound like shit.

NisiOisin is the most inconsistent writer of all time. He can write stories that are either masterpieces or complete shit and their is no inbetween in his writing.

Chainsaw Man is a genuinely well written and fun Shonen manga. It deserves it's hype.
King_KKOct 2, 2022 3:11 AM
Oct 2, 2022 4:00 AM

Nov 2020
Near is literally L but better

Haruhi Suzumiya is probably the worst anime I ever watched

Dragon Ball isn't just nostalgia, it's a good manga

NGE isn't a masterpiece or a must-watch, it's an average anime compared to rebuild movies

The energy that Lolicons spend to defend their pedophilia thoughts start to be really scary

Jolyne and Josuke4 are the best jojo

Character development isn't a valid argument when people are talking about character preference, because it's PREFERENCE (100% subjective choice)

Oct 2, 2022 4:03 AM

Nov 2021
Ranking of Kings irreversibly diverged from the main character dynamic when these random ass world building characters showed up
The C-plotline of green reskinned Nadeshiko and purple haired Saki Yoshida accomplishing nothing on screen during their shopping trip at the Bass Pro Shop finally broke the immersion of informative camping tips. Now I gotta go watch it in dub
Since there's a beloved but popular Code Gayass term, I'm calling this one Oregayru. Hikkineet should've taken a swan dive off the roof of that building
Oct 2, 2022 4:07 AM

Sep 2020
King_KK said:
Modern anime are better than older anime. Save it for a few, most anime made before 2000 look and sound like shit.

NisiOisin is the most inconsistent writer of all time. He can write stories that are either masterpieces or complete shit and their is no inbetween in his writing.

Chainsaw Man is a genuinely well written and fun Shonen manga. It deserves it's hype.
which of NISO ISIN'S stories do you think were shit? Is it specific Monogatari books or just another series?

๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š. - ๐‘…๐‘’๐’พ ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ

Oct 2, 2022 4:14 AM

Sep 2020
Call of the night is worse than Takt op destiny.

๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š. - ๐‘…๐‘’๐’พ ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ

Oct 2, 2022 4:36 AM

Apr 2019
samsince04 said:
King_KK said:

which of NISO ISIN'S stories do you think were shit? Is it specific Monogatari books or just another series?

Well I am primarily talking about Medaka Box manga and Juuni Taisen anime. Both of which were extremely bad works that I had to drop. But yeah Monogatari is also very inconsistent. You have absolutely amazing arcs like Nekomonogatari: Shiro or absolutely unwatchable one's like Onimonogatari in the same season. Katanagatari is the only work of Isin that I have consumed that is consistently good in my opinion.
Oct 2, 2022 5:20 AM

Feb 2021
don't really have any, just not made of hot takes I guess.
Oct 2, 2022 6:54 AM

Jul 2019
I would say that Dragon Balls Dub is awful filled with cast who cannot act, who don't fit and a shit script which has no relation to the original script
Oct 2, 2022 8:11 AM

Oct 2008
yoslina said:
SofiaBulga said:

BNHA has overstayed it's welcome. Nobody asked for a 6th season, talk about milking.

What are you even talking about? Even if you hate it you can't deny that it's mega popular, ofc it'd get a sixth season.

As I mentioned, I don't necessarily agree with all of these hot takes. My personal opinion on BNHA is irrelevent. But there ARE fans who think the anime has overstayed it's welcome, let's recognize at least that fact shall we.
Oct 2, 2022 8:48 AM

Aug 2019
I prefer the sub for Cowboy Bebop and FMA 2003/FMAB

The quality of Gintama faltered after episode 316

Post-Timeskip One Piece is not as good. Whole Cake Island is the only good saga so far. (Though the current saga has promise)

Vagabond's art style is unappealing and uninteresting

Naruto is way better than people make it out to be.

Oct 2, 2022 8:49 AM

Sep 2020
SofiaBulga said:
yoslina said:

As I mentioned, I don't necessarily agree with all of these hot takes. My personal opinion on BNHA is irrelevent. But there ARE fans who think the anime has overstayed it's welcome, let's recognize at least that fact shall we.
hmm the anime is definitely not further ahead of the manga. There's still stuff to adapt. You don't like it so it should just end abruptly? I'm sure if you did see any BNHA fans saying the series has overstayed its welcome, it would most likely be manga readers.

Oct 2, 2022 8:52 AM

Sep 2020
dewwm said:
I prefer the sub for Cowboy Bebop and FMA 2003/FMAB

The quality of Gintama faltered after episode 316

Post-Timeskip One Piece is not as good. Whole Cake Island is the only good saga so far. (Though the current saga has promise)

Vagabond's art style is unappealing and uninteresting

Naruto is way better than people make it out to be.

Honestly, as much as I'm a big Gintama fan, I can agree with that take. Also the Naruto one. Everything else tho....เฒ _เฒ 

Oct 2, 2022 8:53 AM

Sep 2020
YeeYeeAss said:
I would say that Dragon Balls Dub is awful filled with cast who cannot act, who don't fit and a shit script which has no relation to the original script
that's why I stuck to the manga forever. I never even attempted the anime.

Oct 2, 2022 11:07 AM

Oct 2008
samsince04 said:
I'm sure if you did see any BNHA fans saying the series has overstayed its welcome, it would most likely be manga readers.

To tell you the truth no, I'm not a fan. I have watched the 5 seasons and 1st movie, but It's not out of devotion to the series. Rather I'm a cempletionist and while nothing it's special, BNHA at least isn't boring, annoying at times yes, but not boring.
Oct 2, 2022 11:11 AM
Nov 2019
Wolf's rain even if it has 4 recaps in the main anime is still gud, should not watch the ova tho
Oct 2, 2022 11:14 AM
Oct 2020
Sword Art Online might be popular, but it's totally bland product
Oct 2, 2022 11:31 AM

Oct 2014
Jojo is formulaic and repetitive garbage with idiotic characters. If you've watched one or two episodes of Part 3 then you already know what's going to happen in every episode of it and the subsequent parts.

Alongside Demon Slayer, Jujutsu Kaisen is one of the most uninspired and trashy shounens I've ever seen. Made up of cliches, plot ideas, concepts, narrative structure and character archetypes that have been recycled numerous times, and instead of at least executing them in an interesting way, it repeats the same mistakes and failures of the shounens that it copied and adds nothing to justify its existence.
Oct 2, 2022 8:48 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Kumiveneella said:
Rin is the worst part of fate, and her route just perpetuates Shirou's worsening mental condition. Rin never has to lose anything in her selfish ways.

And how does she ruin his mental health exactly? She’s the one who keeps him in check. And the SOL scenes are the worst part of fate. She’s gonna be a bit selfish considering she’s participating in a grail war.
Oct 2, 2022 9:12 PM

Dec 2020
Anjumhossain said:
Boku no pico is the best anime ever made.๐Ÿ˜‚

We are already coming close to 2023.Stop thinking people would still laugh at this joke.
Oct 2, 2022 9:32 PM

Mar 2019
LeonhartAugust said:
Kumiveneella said:

And how does she ruin his mental health exactly? She’s the one who keeps him in check. And the SOL scenes are the worst part of fate. She’s gonna be a bit selfish considering she’s participating in a grail war.

Rin merely enables Shirou's crippling survivor's guilt by blindly bolstering his dreams of being a mediocre hero.

Edit: well maybe i'm exaggerating a little bit, Rin's not the worst, but I never liked her character.
KumiveneellaOct 2, 2022 10:56 PM
Oct 2, 2022 9:38 PM
Dec 2021
Rehan1234l said:
Anjumhossain said:
Boku no pico is the best anime ever made.๐Ÿ˜‚

We are already coming close to 2023.Stop thinking people would still laugh at this joke.

Then Redo of healer is the best family-friendly show ever made.
New era new joke๐Ÿ™‚.
Just quit anime.
Oct 4, 2022 4:37 AM

Sep 2020
Hail_Lelouch said:
Sword Art Online might be popular, but it's totally bland product
not an unpopular opinion tbf........

Oct 4, 2022 5:17 AM

Jun 2016
Your Lie in April is so overrated. :>
(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง
Oct 4, 2022 8:01 AM

Jun 2016
Yuri and Yaoi are made for sick and twisted people.
Oct 4, 2022 8:38 PM
Feb 2022
I cannot stand how romance and relationships in general are handled by the Japanese. They're always indredibly shallow. I don't need to see some echi/hentai shit - but cmon man I gotta atleast see some intamacy between chracters for me to feel that it is genuine. You can atleast squeeze in 2 minutes every few episodes to show 2 characters in bed together (fucking or not fucking) or like just talking to each other on a deep emotional level. I cannot stand the constant sexual tension between characters with no payoff. Please at least talk about your feelings semi-regularly rather than just 1 kiss in the entire show.

I don't know why it annoys me so much. I guess because relationships can be depicted kind of well in some western media. There can be drama besides cheating and other dumb soap opera shit like that too. Why do we never see Naruto lay up in bed with Hinata just getting shit off of his chest? Why do you have to make Albedo's love for Ainz in Overlord a running gag rather than every doing anything? Every anime just has 1 episode where 2 characters SLIGHTLY open up to each other and tell each other their dreams or some other random shit they've never told anyone else - and that establishes the relationship (apparently). They might say 'daiski' or kiss once. But that's it.

The only 2 shows that even started to get close to doing it right (but still fell short) were Darling in the Franxx, and Cyberpunk edgerunners - and funnily enough, both came from Trigger. In DITF we actually got to see some tender moments between the 2, and a kiss here and there. In Cyberpunk we got a kiss early on, and we get to see them both lay up in bed naked chatting - but I'm still annoyed their communication was so shallow (and thus their relationship felt very shallow too) - they had a little argument close to the end (which i felt was needed to help make the relationship seem more genuine), but then that was it and it was the end of the show basically. I don't need to see anything explicit - but at least let us see that they're both under the quilts going at it or SOMETHING.

Idk, maybe hold each other in their arms. Maybe his head in her lap. Just show SOME goddamn physical intamacy. I cannot stand that the characters in relationships do not talk to each other like as if they're in a relationship either. No honest openning-up. No terms of endearment. No serious talks with each other like they're comfortable together. No conflicts. It's just trash and shallow imo. Actually thinking about it, Golden Time was also close to having some good romance - but again, that fell short too. Horimiya just felt like a massive tease, but at least we got to see them get into bed together even if nothing explicit was shown.

It's gonna sound weird - but Domestic Girlfiriend is probably the only thing that kinda depicts real relationships. Don't get me wrong - the concept is a bit dodgy - but at least the characters seem like they have real feelings and semi-normal human behaviour. They at least actually show and act on their feelings. That's all I ask for. It's a shame that something as simple as this has to be exemplified by such a meme of an anime.
Oct 4, 2022 9:03 PM

Dec 2012
Mother's Rosario is the best thing to come out of Sword Art Online and it's a genuine masterpiece.

Also, I actually like Kirito. I don't see any real reason to outright hate him - aside from seething jealousy.
Oct 4, 2022 9:11 PM

Jul 2014
- Fullmetal Alchemist 2003 is just as good as Brotherhood.
- Kimi no na Wa is immensely overhyped. It's a good film with exceptional animation, but I really don't see the same level of thematic and emotional depth in it that others do.
- Midori: Shoujo Tsubaki is very good and the only reason it has such a low rating on this site is that the vast majority of anime fans don't know how to deal with art that's intended to disturb or make them uncomfortable.
- While I absolutely don't think lolicon/shotacon should be classified as being the same as real child exploitation material, being into it is super weird and sketchy.
- Neon Genesis Evangelion isn't a "deconstruction of mecha anime". People who describe it as such remind me of the film critics who unironically use the term "elevated horror" to describe any recent horror movie they think has artistic merit.
Take care of yourself

Oct 7, 2022 10:29 AM
Jul 2022
"Howl's Moving Castle" is overrated.

Yaoi and yuri aren't bad genres. There are more garbage then in the most of other genres, but still there are a lot of good works.

People can have good taste and still love bad stories.
Oct 7, 2022 10:31 AM

Dec 2021
Even though I gave them the same score, I always preferred the first Cardcaptor Sakura movie over the second one. I thought
Oct 7, 2022 10:57 AM
Dec 2013
JJK was astronomically boring. I was ready to drop it after episode 17 but somehow, begrudgingly, finished it whole; it did get slightly decent but then again, 70% of the series was a snoozefest. It's just the same garbage, shonen archetype but with phenomenal animation to make up for the inanity. JJK is literally a dupe of ao no exorcist, owari no seraph, and noragami (the ones I can remember off the top of my head rn) It's really just uninspired + uninteresting characters; simply, dogshit.
Oct 7, 2022 11:26 AM

Feb 2021
Usagi-san-chan said:
Yuri and Yaoi are made for sick and twisted people.

Really? Many people like these genres. Do you name ALL of them sick?

Isekai and idols works for me.
Oct 7, 2022 4:09 PM

Oct 2011
musti_ said:
Mecha anime are dogshit, it just doesn't make sense why they all have to be in big giant robots. Why would anyone watch mechas instead of normal shows, what added value do the robots add?

Attack on titan is basically under the guise of mecha but with fleshed titans to keep the mecha trope among anime going and is one of the most popular anime in recent times.
Oct 7, 2022 6:25 PM

Feb 2015
- Kaguya-sama sucks

- Attack on Titan sucks

- Demon Slayer is boring

- Dragon Ball sucks ballZ. Yu Yu Hakusho is 1832472384x better

- Neon Genesis (probably) sucks, haven't seen it and probably never will. Looks like loads of pretentious, meaningless psychobabble. Geass did action better, Lain did the deep stuff better

- JJK is the real deal and will stand the test of time
Oct 7, 2022 6:39 PM
Aug 2022
MommaDuck said:
I cannot stand how romance and relationships in general are handled by the Japanese. They're always indredibly shallow. I don't need to see some echi/hentai shit - but cmon man I gotta atleast see some intamacy between chracters for me to feel that it is genuine. You can atleast squeeze in 2 minutes every few episodes to show 2 characters in bed together (fucking or not fucking) or like just talking to each other on a deep emotional level. I cannot stand the constant sexual tension between characters with no payoff. Please at least talk about your feelings semi-regularly rather than just 1 kiss in the entire show.

I don't know why it annoys me so much. I guess because relationships can be depicted kind of well in some western media. There can be drama besides cheating and other dumb soap opera shit like that too. Why do we never see Naruto lay up in bed with Hinata just getting shit off of his chest? Why do you have to make Albedo's love for Ainz in Overlord a running gag rather than every doing anything? Every anime just has 1 episode where 2 characters SLIGHTLY open up to each other and tell each other their dreams or some other random shit they've never told anyone else - and that establishes the relationship (apparently). They might say 'daiski' or kiss once. But that's it.

The only 2 shows that even started to get close to doing it right (but still fell short) were Darling in the Franxx, and Cyberpunk edgerunners - and funnily enough, both came from Trigger. In DITF we actually got to see some tender moments between the 2, and a kiss here and there. In Cyberpunk we got a kiss early on, and we get to see them both lay up in bed naked chatting - but I'm still annoyed their communication was so shallow (and thus their relationship felt very shallow too) - they had a little argument close to the end (which i felt was needed to help make the relationship seem more genuine), but then that was it and it was the end of the show basically. I don't need to see anything explicit - but at least let us see that they're both under the quilts going at it or SOMETHING.

Idk, maybe hold each other in their arms. Maybe his head in her lap. Just show SOME goddamn physical intamacy. I cannot stand that the characters in relationships do not talk to each other like as if they're in a relationship either. No honest openning-up. No terms of endearment. No serious talks with each other like they're comfortable together. No conflicts. It's just trash and shallow imo. Actually thinking about it, Golden Time was also close to having some good romance - but again, that fell short too. Horimiya just felt like a massive tease, but at least we got to see them get into bed together even if nothing explicit was shown.

It's gonna sound weird - but Domestic Girlfiriend is probably the only thing that kinda depicts real relationships. Don't get me wrong - the concept is a bit dodgy - but at least the characters seem like they have real feelings and semi-normal human behaviour. They at least actually show and act on their feelings. That's all I ask for. It's a shame that something as simple as this has to be exemplified by such a meme of an anime.

I think wotakoi has intimate moments with touching and stuff like that.
Oct 7, 2022 6:56 PM

Aug 2017
-A lot of anime especially modern anime are already much better than Mid Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

-Dragon Ball Z is so overrated to the point i prefer people spamming Naruto over DBZ dumb stuff. Dragon Ball Z was just a mid shounen, Demon Slayer, JJK, MHA and especially CSM are already the peak shounen.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 7, 2022 7:35 PM

Jul 2014
Ashita no Joe S2 is a huge disappointment compared to the masterpiece of S1. It lacks the passion and intensity of S1 and everything that made it great.
Oct 7, 2022 8:39 PM

Feb 2021
Some of these hot takes are really lame, like: "Sakura isn't that bad" or "Attack on Titan sucks"

None of these takes actually get people mad, they are so lame

I feel like my take is one that actually gets people mad here.
Oct 9, 2022 7:01 AM

Oct 2019
Hintigo said:
I'm making a list of them and want to see what trends are the most common. Your input would be appreciated

Data: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_M1Ckrlb3Y3rC4Lb88zTnUPqFAL3in-tYkixIq7JMJs/edit?usp=sharing

We would appreciate if you could take either or both of the forms to help decide how popular some takes are.

Form 1: https://forms.gle/MTcTT98YE6evvLEV7

Form 2:https://forms.gle/9rYx4bBuJBApxGPB7

"the data is not finalized yet"

so.... until when?
Also available at:
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Second Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@AshPolygonsDo/videos
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
A Love Letter To Animeใ€ŒAMVใ€: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
Oct 9, 2022 8:09 AM
Oct 2019
Isekai is good. It gets a lot of hate because of all the generic trashy seasonal shows, but nobody watches those. Those aren't the big hits of the isekai genre, so they're not what the genre should be defined nor judged by.
Oct 9, 2022 1:47 PM

Feb 2017
Shounen/seinen series written by women are usually a lot better than shoujo and josei ones.

Humor in anime hardly ever hits. Pure comedy is like the worst anime genre.

Fujoshi aren't that bad, no more cringe or annoying than most anime fans really.

Oct 9, 2022 1:59 PM
John Titor

Jul 2017
Oh, this one made me the most hated one in a party-rank of Naruto OPs:

Most of them are horrendous and out of tune, especially Haruka Kanata. Fortunately they get better in Shippuden.
Mi música chiptune (auténtica, no fakebit) / My chiptune music (real, no fakebit)
YouTube
Battle of the Bits
SoundCloud
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Do we need more cooking scenes in anime?

SgtBateMan - Jul 17

37 by Yuno »»
4 minutes ago

» Why does MAL still use Romaji for Anime Titles When not even the japanese do??? ( 1 2 )

Cestlavie_ - 8 hours ago

92 by GamerDLM »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » If all pirated sites were to shut down, would you be willing to pay for anime? ( 1 2 3 4 )

All_Knowing - Sep 7

164 by BenjaminJunior »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » Vampires

Shizuna - Yesterday

42 by ColourWheel »»
9 minutes ago

» which anime did you watch first, the one you saw when you were just a child? ( 1 2 )

FruitPunchBaka - May 9

79 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
14 minutes ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.