Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 24, 2020 3:54 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
Better than S1 but still boring.

6/10
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Mar 26, 2021 6:27 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Huh, so I guess this series just kinda... ended. The Venus plot point was completely dismissed by the end (unless you count the last rocket shot as a closure) and the sudden tournament felt random at the very least. While I understand this is a comedy, there ended up being a lot of loose ends which I don't think will ever be resolved.

Fortunately, there were some pretty funny moments with the different reaction and the distinguishable shot changes on each scene. Plus, the opening and ending songs were catchier and more enjoyable this time around. Despite there not being much of a difference in terms of animation compared to the first season, it kept up at a smooth pace.

However, there was a lot "symbolism" in the mix that I personally couldn't tell if it was random or not. Some left you pondering about its subject while others on what the motive of it being there was exactly. Also, the character development felt all over the place. As if after so many episodes some of them would still react in very strange ways without context.

All in all, the laughs are still there as well as a handful of wacky scenes. Nevertheless, don't expect character or story development to be resolved... unless a third season is announced, which I highly doubt will ever happen.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Aug 9, 2021 6:32 AM
Jan 2016
Haven't seen this yet and I probably won't. I just had a question, how is the romance this season? Cause the first season it was basically non existent
Dec 4, 2021 5:00 PM

Aug 2020
It was a fun show overall though the ending was not satisfying. And there was a time when they will go to Venus but we didn't get to see that progress end. The crew is amazing. 7/10

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Dec 4, 2021 5:02 PM

Aug 2020
leonthelionhart said:
Haven't seen this yet and I probably won't. I just had a question, how is the romance this season? Cause the first season it was basically non existent
Slight romance involve but absolutely no progress. Still a fun comedy show tho. First season where Nino and Rec kissed was the highest point of romance.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Jan 3, 2022 8:57 AM
Dec 2021
really good!!! Greninja
Dec 22, 2022 9:56 AM
Jan 2022
Ahhh I wanted to see them kiss atleast once.
Jun 26, 2023 11:59 AM

May 2021
They never ended up on Venus 
I expected the season would end with that
Inhales oxygen
Oct 16, 2023 7:13 PM

Jun 2017
Much like Rec's "deafening applaud" at the end, I wish this circus was never over.
KYSODT
ALWAYS and FOREVER
infinite.
Jul 8, 6:01 PM

Dec 2022
Good final ep and love the ed
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 7, 2010

86 by DebiPS »»
Jul 20, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 5, 2010

99 by dspr »»
Jul 8, 3:02 PM

Poll: » Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 28, 2010

59 by dspr »»
Jul 7, 5:39 PM

Poll: » Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 14, 2010

90 by dspr »»
Jul 7, 4:39 PM

Poll: » Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

SolarStar - Oct 21, 2010

81 by dspr »»
Jul 7, 1:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.