Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 10, 2021 5:26 AM
Aug 2021
How much would it cost to make this anime a live action series? Not including the cost to buy the rights but i also wonder how much that would cost too. If someone were to have a few million dollars would they potentially be able to fund this kind of project?
Sep 10, 2021 5:49 AM
Dec 2020
Smn1412 said:
How much would it cost to make this anime a live action series? Not including the cost to buy the rights but i also wonder how much that would cost too. If someone were to have a few million dollars would they potentially be able to fund this kind of project?
depends on how accurate and the actors you want if produced in a western country to account for inflation and egotistical half asses actors my guess would be somewhere between 35-75 million USD not including production rights, disc production, props, and finding a place to record + transportation fees
Being human is making mistakes.
Sep 10, 2021 6:00 AM
Jun 2020
Ikarus101 said:
Smn1412 said:
depends on how accurate and the actors you want if produced in a western country to account for inflation and egotistical half asses actors my guess would be somewhere between 35-75 million USD not including production rights, disc production, props, and finding a place to record + transportation fees
35 mln? It's a lot. Didn't know live actions were so expensive
Sep 10, 2021 6:10 AM
Aug 2021
Fuad___ said:
Ikarus101 said:

Yea i was hoping it would be around 3 million. But didn't think it would be that expensive. It would be awesome to see this anime made into live action.
Sep 10, 2021 6:19 AM
Dec 2020
Smn1412 said:
Fuad___ said:

Yea i was hoping it would be around 3 million. But didn't think it would be that expensive. It would be awesome to see this anime made into live action.
3 million isn’t much for a tv series or movie in america for an example if the differences in economy a single anime episode can cost $100-200k USD and if its a live action you actually have to pay people playing the characters after spending 5-8 months looking for actors + paying people to record etc im not in the entertainment industry for obvious reasons being age and lack of interest in the job field but economically rn the U.S. is a trainwreck and my honest opinion on it is that the entertainment industry is a big part of that. People get paid 6 figures for a year and a half of work, while other normal people are being evicted from their homes during the pandemics 2nd wind, because trumps eviction protection thing he put in place during the start of the pandemic is either being taken down by a vote or is past its effective date that was originally agreed upon. That and people make more off their unemployment check than working minimal wage is eye opening to foreigners who see america as a land of opportunity or economically sound
Being human is making mistakes.
Sep 10, 2021 2:53 PM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
Smn1412 said:
Fuad___ said:

You make it sound like you've got a casual couple of mil just lying around😅😅, win the lotto recently😂. I love the show too but I'm pretty happy with how it is, can't really see what love action would do to improve it?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2015

536 by NimbleBard48 »»
Sep 14, 5:35 PM

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2015

207 by leodnz »»
Sep 9, 2:34 AM

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

177 by SolaireSystem98 »»
Sep 4, 3:24 PM

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2015

159 by SolaireSystem98 »»
Sep 4, 3:23 PM

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 30, 2015

144 by SolaireSystem98 »»
Sep 4, 3:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.