Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 8, 2014 7:12 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
10/10 ! :D I loved it.

Lokis my favorite mfff.
&
XD
So glad Henriette gets to stay :3
Yaya's jealousy is so cute (yet ...sadly friendzoned ;-; is a bish. Believe me doll. ._. even humans get it xD) AND HER FIGHTING...is over 9000. !!!!
I WANT MORE ;-; NAO. -cries-

P.S. Was I the only one who thought Raishin looks and is similar to Kirituo, from Swords Arts Online, Loki is an albino badass like Zero from Vampire Knight, and ...heh... -hides- Victorique De Blois from Gosick.... OHOh! AND..just now thought... Yaya is like Inori Yuzuriha. (Omg...im totally gonna be killed by someone...for connecting em all. >:) But... Ofc they have their differences. They still..remind me of each other.)

And then... last but not least if there are any people who loved this anime and like to read go read The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins and The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau.
Apr 8, 2014 7:13 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
Also forgot to say...theres always a boy that turns out to be a girl haha.
MAGNUS. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE. SINCE THE BEGINNING....
Apr 27, 2014 8:18 PM

May 2012
This really needs a second season because lots has yet to actual start and finish... Well everything up until now was pretty decent, it had an interesting way on developing the whole story together with the characters and had some intense fights as well so all in all it was pretty good! Still would love to see more!
May 13, 2014 3:35 AM

Mar 2013
This is such a great anime i must say 8/10 for me i`m hoping for a season 2 soon...
Jun 21, 2014 11:11 PM
Feb 2014
A second season would be nice.

There goes Yaya asking Raishin to marry her again (honestly, I hope he does). Those two would look so cute together :P
Jun 24, 2014 9:50 AM

Jan 2012
not bad but no great either..

yaya is still hnnng though

7.5/10
Jul 1, 2014 2:05 AM

Aug 2013
Just finished the series. It was pretty good. Yaya was pretty fucking annoying, but Raishin being badass kind of made up for it.

Hopefully there will be a season 2 with all of these unanswered loose-ends left.

Also hopefully we'll see some more Raishin x Charl...or even Raishin x Frey would be good.
Jul 1, 2014 6:22 PM

Feb 2014
Ye! I really liked the show... really enjoyed (despite of some main conversations parts that were difficult to interpret, that made me back a few time to see it again - i still have doubts in some parts)....

I wish they make a second season!

I really loved/love Yaya! I wanna see her again! I wanna see more of those battles..!

Yaya "transformed" in this episode was freaking awesome! That horn and that red aura were awesome... Now, that she is probably a "Machine doll", i wanna see more of the show again! ;)

I didn't see it yet, but they already ended up to release six (6) specials episodes (side-stories) of Machine-doll... but, of what i heard, they are just "side-story" (has i said) and only "fan-service" episodes.... I wanna a "SEQUEL" of the first season (with 12-24 episodes)... I hope one day they make it... <3
Jul 19, 2014 8:18 AM
May 2011
wow that was bad.

one of the worst animes i've ever seen.
Oct 1, 2014 3:21 PM

Jun 2008
I have seen worse but the show never managed to make me really get into it.
Oct 13, 2014 11:37 AM

Nov 2013
This is pretty bad if it ends like that without another season. Overall I enjoyed it though.
I like how every modern harem anime nowadays has at least one guy inside the harem. I guess it's for the Yaoi fangirls.
Nov 23, 2014 5:59 AM

Aug 2013
Hahaha I was waiting to see his Kouen Zesshou Midare Zakura on the butler animated.
Those punches are cool.. but Yaya going super saiyan was not in the original light novel though.
The anime was good except many details are left out especially the elf speeder arc at the end.
For those who only watch the anime.. quite a few things would seem lacking and confusing.
I hope there's another season either way.. I want to see more fights and cute girls.
Jan 8, 2015 2:22 AM

Jan 2013
hopetogetasequel.
Jan 8, 2015 3:41 PM
Mar 2014
any news on season 2
Jan 21, 2015 2:06 AM

Dec 2012
Lol wow thanks log-in problem for eating up a 4 paragraph post. Let's try again.

That was certainly an explosive and somewhat formulaic ending. I guess I was naive to hope for the battle between Tenzen and Raishin this season, I didn't realize how big that Evening Party really is.

Well as a whole I found this to be fair bit of fun. The visuals were engaging and sometimes the character designs reminded me of something I'd expect from ufotable. The opening is actually what initially sparked my interest in this. I also really liked the ost, particularly that battle song that was often played.

The rest of the show, on the other hand, felt rather underwhelming. I just couldn't immerse myself into the events that were unfolding and often found the politics behind each event uninteresting. The lack of prior world building just made it feel a bit whimsical and I couldn't really engage myself with most of it.

As for the characters, Yaya was amazing and probably the saving grace of the show for me. I loved her jealousy routine even if it got a bit overdone at times. The rest of the characters played their roles decently enough, but I can't really say I'll remember them as anything beyond caricatures and archetypes.

6/10, I'll definitely be looking into the specials soon and won't be surprised if I find them more amusing than the actual show considering the humor was probably the strongest part of why I watched this anyway.
ZekkenshinJan 21, 2015 2:17 AM
Feb 20, 2015 12:34 AM

Feb 2013
IT'S OVERRRRRRR!

Sucks that it's over. I really liked this. I hope there's a continuation someday. I'd watch a second season.
Apr 2, 2015 12:39 AM

Dec 2008
There has to be a second season...so many plot holes and random plot additions....some things I liked, some things I nay liked. The fights were good enough...but...then the plot was foreseeable...yet still..... MOOORE!!!
Apr 6, 2015 1:15 PM
Feb 2015
this an ok show but yeah I don't mind second season still curious with Marcus though. hope raishin end up with yaya
Apr 26, 2015 12:56 PM
Sep 2014
Show was super fun. MC who is not wimp is really rare. Story was really interesting but it suck they didnt finish it. It seems they only scratch the surface of one great story which we probably never gonna see.
Yaya was annoying most of time and comedy is out of place. It would be better if they went serious tone all the time. Great OST though. I wonder how far did manga go.
May 27, 2015 11:27 PM

Jun 2012
OST and Yaya were the best part of the anime.
Aug 12, 2015 1:28 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Nice episode to end it.
It was very slow builted, but these last episodes were very enjoyable with alot happening.
It sucks that all of that foreshadowing will lead to nothing since there wont be a season 2.
Aug 27, 2015 8:44 AM

Aug 2015
Despite all its flaws I enjoyed this Anime a lot, specially the relationship between Raishin and Yaya; would have appreciated more background on these characters, and some sort of flashback to Yaya's past before she became a banned doll, or maybe if they ever remember some of their past.

This is a series that would love to see a second season, one can only hope…
PuchkovAug 27, 2015 9:10 AM
Sep 11, 2015 4:51 PM

Oct 2014
Any information about next season? :3
Nov 26, 2015 2:33 PM

Oct 2010
Yaya turned into a half-unicorn, that came out of nowhere. Short battle between her and Sin was pretty good, but with unsatisfied conclusion. Nothing was resolved, except that Charl's sister is now safe thanks to the Professor? I don't really get it but how are they more safe now then they were before? It was stated that they always come for her but for some reason now is safe cuz' they stood up against Sin and that annoying kid. Hmm...

Room left for season two. I enjoyed the series overall. Liked Raishin very much, he was a cool protagonist and Yaya's jealousy and assertiveness was pretty cute and funny. Wish there were more episodes with characters interacting and talking about nonchalant things. Those were present yes but with anime being on fast forward they switch back to the current situation and plot too quickly. Wanted to see more dates with Charl XD. I wouldn't mind seeing more places in the Academy or even more students and what kind of dolls they have.

Gonna miss the ending though, that song really won me over towards the end. ˇˇ
Jun 7, 2016 7:06 AM

May 2016
So in the end it went completely into another direction as where they started of. Nonetheless that angatonist which has been introduced with the previous episode solely has been an interesting character. Animation was partly okay but not the best and the soundtracks as well as opening and ending weren't my taste either so finall rating will be 4/10.
Nov 15, 2016 4:17 AM

Dec 2014
Read the books! There was enough stuff happening in the background for me to want to do that. But Christ Almighty that Yaya girl was annoying, he doesn't wanna do ya so shut up.
Nov 17, 2016 7:15 AM

Aug 2014
really enjoyed the anime... hope for a s2 where he fights magnus and reveal more plots

Nov 19, 2016 8:15 AM

Dec 2015
To simply say I was disappointed would be an understatement, they hyped the 'Evening Party' and they only showed 1 battle? That's very disappointing. It was full of clichés and cringy moments, it was a huge mistake to expect something different from this anime 1/10.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Oct 7, 2017 12:46 PM

Aug 2012
ghosts said:
pretty much everything re: Cedric/Alice and Yaya's transformation and Shouko saying that Yaya "consumes" Raishin the closer she gets to him http://i.imgur.com/Jpxv3.gif

loved the acoustic guitar version of maware

there was so much set-up for a second season, I really hope it happens. I want to see the battle between Magnus and Raishin.
I think it means the closer it gets to becoming perfect.
Apr 15, 2018 9:13 AM

Apr 2013
Welp, glad this is over. Generic harem anime with misleading ecchi tag. 3/10
May 21, 2018 11:40 AM

Apr 2016
The anime was pretty good. I love Yaya she is so kawaii
Hope that the studio will make a 2nd season soon
I think I'll start to read the light novel
Final score 8/10

Jun 22, 2019 12:19 PM
Mar 2018
So this ended. Somehow without getting anywhere and I think it would need another 1000 seasons to get to the proposed climax. And why was that Machinedoll guy existing such a bug fuzz? Isn't Yaya the same?
Sep 21, 2020 8:17 AM

Nov 2016
why does all the anime i watched not have a season 2. i really love this anime a lot. Yaya best girl
Aug 21, 2021 12:54 AM
Jul 2021
Ugh seriously I was liking it, but the fact that they set up all this big stuff and resolved NONE of it is ridiculous. The girl who's threatening to kill the sisters is a different person entirely? But she just costs away scot free talking about making F'n tea? Nothing with Magnus or who the girl is that he recognizes? Sister? Or his revenge, or anything. Yeah I guess they were planning for more seasons but at LEAST wrap up SOMETHING. Worst conclusion for me in an Anime finale in awhile.
Oct 17, 2021 7:22 PM
Oct 2021
For once, I am genuinely sad to see an anime end. This is a terrible feeling.
I grew attached to the characters and was sitting on the edge of my seat with suspense or comedy the entire time.

The fact that it's been 8 years since it aired, that the show has like no fan art or community presence, that the LN has finished, and still hasn't been published in the West... It's heartbreaking.

This show will always hold a special place in my heart. It's truly an underappreciated gem.
Nov 1, 2021 2:40 AM

Mar 2013
This series was a blast, it is fun and wholesome to watch.

Yaya that always tried to argue with Raishin to have her in each episode is hilariously entertaining with other female characters as well. (Charlotte and Frey)

I'm glad Raishin didn't become a lustful pervert who seeks women every day but has a tsukkomi factor to deny every pretense he gets from the girls. I can't get enough of it!

But it is sad to say that the series ended halfway and was not given anymore adaptation which was a letdown for me, I was hoping for more but reading the source would be the last option left.

I will miss this series... >.< and especially the animators/CV's who gave life to them!
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Dec 15, 2021 4:48 AM

Feb 2020
People unironically like this?? The plot was boring, convoluted and pointless, the characters were the same shitty stereotypes as in 90% of LN adaptations, and the ecchi consisted of showing nipples for a few seconds, which is just boring, why not do more if you'll have the R+ rating anyway. Sometimes the harem comedy moments were funny, but that's it.
3/10
Jan 16, 2022 3:34 AM

Jul 2016
Monad said:
I have seen worse but the show never managed to make me really get into it.

It was basically a tease the whole way through. Never quite got going.
Feb 25, 2022 1:49 PM

Nov 2010
So, that explains why she didn't give a damn about Granville taking the fall. Char herself did notice it several eps. ago. Bersteins huh, they're probably related to the royal family somehow. They also covered up their own mess. I wonder what kind of game they're playing.

Kinda amusing they can talk about boob sizes right after a life or death battle. lol

It's an underrated anime IMO. The waifus were an interesting bunch, especially Yaya(I really need her to pester my life). The plot was cliché, but presented well and easy to follow. It deserves an S2. 8/10
Nov 1, 2022 7:05 PM
Nov 2022
Aku berharap mereka berdua menikah antara yaya dan raishin
May 15, 2023 9:08 PM
Jan 2022
Overall I liked it, wish there were more of it
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 25, 2013

96 by PedroKarim64 »»
May 22, 2023 2:07 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 4, 2013

107 by PedroKarim64 »»
May 21, 2023 3:28 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Oct 7, 2013

214 by obijho »»
Apr 20, 2023 12:27 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2013

112 by de_baech »»
Dec 20, 2022 8:55 AM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 18, 2013

88 by LastNeko »»
Sep 30, 2022 2:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.