Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 30, 2020 8:56 AM

Apr 2016
Roswal always been insane.The ReZero greatness cant wait for part 2.Tho i wish they could have ended that on an insane scene not a friendly punch
BRAWLERS
Sep 30, 2020 8:57 AM

May 2020
HueyLion said:
This season has been a BLAST! Sure some skip scenes here and there...but I'm please!

Can't wait for the final cour of the season where things get even more HEATED than they are already!

Also of course for all of us Emilia lovers..

kinda confused tho kindly filled me in for this ep hahaha
Sep 30, 2020 8:59 AM

Sep 2008
oh my, oh my, oh my god
particularly speaking, these episodes was one of the weakest, but more because the other ones were too good than sayin this one was bad.
i really liked the witches tea party, i even understood a lil bit about Satella out of everyone, that was was the shoker, not to mention the other witches, uff.

and no, i will not spoil myself...anymore, and wait for the next season, this pure gold, I honestly believed it was the anime of the season, nay, the year, the only anime I rated 10/10 this year.

of the spoilers I do have, by echidnuts' YT channel i know that this must be ottos moment to really evolve into Subaru's friend, can't wait

I'm still hyped up for all the episodes, im even starting to like satella, will wait eagerly for the conclusion, thanks rem:rezo, truly amazing
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Sep 30, 2020 9:01 AM

May 2019
Marinate1016 said:
Rob7 said:
That's it, Anime-Onlies, we've reach the end of this half.

But i have a strong advice.

Checking threads about novel ranking, 9 in 10 readers put the arc 4 as being the BEST arc so far.

We are watching what for most is the best moment of the series (not saying that the rest is bad), and the climax is right there starting in Jan/2021.

So don't spoil it.

Bro what? No. Definitely read the novels if you can. LN’s are always superior to anime and if you like the series, are how you get the full story.

Faryd said:

the novels are a better experience tho

I agree! I do agree IF you are used and fan of novels. BUT my message was straight to Anime-Only users that may be too curious.

I am anime-only (always) with 99% of series i've watch.
Sep 30, 2020 9:01 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, the madness and suffering simply just doesn't take a break in this series! Roswaal's wicked plans, we're slowly getting more of it and it doesn't fail to devastate us more by the reveal.

Quite the tense buildup during the Witch Tea Party, by the way. Subaru totally lost himself but it was nice to see that little lift from each of the Witches. Can't be all good-good as well, one would imagine. I wonder if we'll get the full picture of this sometime. Satella is definitely quite the enigma and here's to hoping we'll be able to get a ton more of her soon.

And hey, Otto! Yes, Otto! xD. What a punch and the buildup was honestly hilarious, loved it. Just the medicine that Subaru needed, a punch and friendship vibes. Didn't expect the cour to just end like that though, I was sure something was going to drop in those last 10 seconds or so.

It's incredible when you think that we only managed to listen to the Op twice but I'm glad that White Fox decided to go through with this idea. At the end of the day, Op and ED are never going to be as important as the actual content of the season after all. Still felt like the season was quite rushed too, not going to lie.

All in all, it's been twist after twist and it's almost no wonder that Subaru is struggling to keep hold of his sanity in the process. Personally, I've been a little more modest this season in the sense that I feel this season is great but not top-tier level like Season 1 was. That's not to say that it might become that top-tier level again however. And with that, it's time for the waiting game.

I'll make sure to binge this season in advance to Part 2 because I feel like I will appreciate this part more then but for the time being a very strong 8 is true to my experience. Just a shy away from the 9-tier.
_MushiRock11_Sep 30, 2020 9:08 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 30, 2020 9:02 AM

Sep 2019
It was a really good episode. Witches giving Subaru a push, him not wanting to die for the first time, Roswaals reason for doing these and Otto being best boy. It was a good season overall 8/10.
Sep 30, 2020 9:07 AM

May 2015
Production was a little derpy and the cutting in some areas is a little dissapointing. 8/10
Maybe a 9 once I reread the LN

Sep 30, 2020 9:09 AM

Nov 2016
Nice Otto!

One thing I don't like is how they keep rubbing you in the face how much Subaru is suffering. Sure he get's fucked and Roswald the mad man is determined to push him even further, but we all know chracters who struggled or overcame obstacles where the odds were worse. That said, really one hell of a season, it was intriguing throughout and on par or even better than season one.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 30, 2020 9:10 AM

Apr 2020
An amazing end to part 1..
Really excited for part 2.
Must love Moe!
Darkness prevails!!
Slice of Life is all we need!
Sep 30, 2020 9:12 AM

Nov 2014
ShadowkillZ_ said:
This ep is simply mystical...

This ep marks the first time that Satella and Subaru had a somewhat proper chat together, much more so compared to their previous chat when Satella had just swallowed the Sanctuary along with its residents. Well, I figure Satella came there to talk to Subaru, after all, she should know that the other witches don't welcome her (although that's only really true for Echidna and not so much for the other 5 witches). Despite knowing this, I actually didn't think that Satella would be here to 'cheer Subaru on' telling him to love himself and save himself.

Damn, I hate how Subaru is pretty much up against all the witches in some way. Especially when they talk down on him and try to patronize him.

Well, this has been great fun to watch, unfortunately, it's been split into 2 separate parts even though it's still the same season (S2).
Still, a phenomenal watch. In the meantime, I might just start reading the LN.
Cause as an anime-only I don't see any signs of this. I hope you're just joking.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details & Modified quote of edited post.
Koito91Sep 30, 2020 1:20 PM
Sep 30, 2020 9:13 AM

Mar 2014
PendragonX1 said:

My question is how did he actually kill himself here their nothing that he did before to prepare to do it and it suddenly happens. I am assuming he did something in the LN but here he literally falls to the ground dead and IDK why.

Pretty sure he bit his tongue off there. The death wasn't immediate which is why some of the witches started fighting about whether to save him or let him bleed out to respect his wishes.
Sep 30, 2020 9:14 AM

Oct 2018
So nothing special at the end?

I expected some kind of cliffhanger at least. But well, they definitely has their reason for ending the first half here
Sep 30, 2020 9:14 AM

Jul 2012
KorhalChild said:
While I liked this season overall, I feel like Subaru's character is stuck in a neverending loop...
Get in a despairful situation -> Someone or something gives him a bit of confidence -> Something even more despairful happens and throws said confidence to the trash -> Repeat

I still like his character, but his mood bounced down and up like four times this episode alone and it's getting a little tiresome.
That's the only problem I got with this series though, everything else is been fantastic. Called that Roswaal was the employer thanks to the Rezero aftertime special from two weeks ago lol, can't wait for the second cour and to see Emilia finally take some action this season.

I feel this way too. Everytime it feels like he had resolved his heart and feels like coming to the climax, but next episode he's just lost all his resolve and reset. It's been happening around three times in this arc, I think.

Not saying I hate it. In fact, I absolutely love it. But yeah I agree it may seems dragging, but I guess we'll know when this whole sanctuary arc ends.
Sep 30, 2020 9:15 AM
Dec 2015
No doubt this is the aoty I love all the thrills and adventures
Nc punch Otto you make Subaru realize that hes not alone
Solid 10/10 for me
Sep 30, 2020 9:16 AM

Aug 2016
They introduced way too much this season, I'm sort of lost. How did Subaru save Satella?

Oct 2017
So deep down none of the witches are truly evil?

They only considered to be evil because of their immense / uncontrollable power?
Seems like only Gluttony is the one with most distorted personality.
Rest of them seems like they all have common sense/ don't really want to kill people.

Apr 2016
Aaaand we finally reached the conclusion of this 1st cour. Must admit, I thought it would end with Satella's face being reveald and Subaru saying he is "going to save" her, so ending at the beggining of the 13th volume was a surprise for me, but it is not a first, Whitefox did the same at the end of the 1st season, and I think it was a pretty good way to end this cour.

I have read this part in the novel not long ago, so maybe the contrast between having to read everything word by word and seeing them being represented visually gave me the feel that the anime was rushing things, but thinking about it now all the episodes so far have done really well and delivered most the important infos.

This last episode wasn't a exception, Whitefox done a really good work! The only thing that prickled me is that they cut the revelation that

Considering the importance of this last info, I can just think that they 1. Felt it was better to reveal it later (as to say Arc 6, that's why I put it as spoiler); or 2. Plan to do a director's cut of this season as well, after the 2nd cour but before a possible 3rd season, then being able to make longer episodes.

So, to sumarize my thoughts, a great 1st cour indeed, with a really good work from Whitefox both in faithful adaptation and in animations, lacking in just some sparse parts. Due to this lack of some few vital infos from the LN, my rating is 9/10.

And now to endure the hype for the 2nd cour till january x.x
Sep 30, 2020 9:17 AM
Apr 2018
The witches scene was excellent, I wonder how did Satella and Subaru met long before...
Biting your own tongue off, Subaru is a savage.
Patrashe is best girl.
Roswaal, you bastard! I knew it was you after all who paid thoses assassins...
I loved the Otto Punch.

It was an awesome episode to end this part!
Manaarii_0Sep 30, 2020 9:22 AM
Sep 30, 2020 9:18 AM

Oct 2017
ramy22 said:
I did not like that they deleted so many scenes. For example, Satila told Subaru that she loved him because he saved her and that he stayed by her side and kissed her. This is an important dialogue, I do not understand why they deleted it. And Emilia's scenes are mostly deleted. I think the studio is in Reem team

Btw there's someone who has analyze that the first Emilia Subaru met when he just transferred to another world is the true Satila. If the dialogue you mentioned is true, could it be that this theory is true as well?
Sep 30, 2020 9:18 AM
Jul 2019
This season was trial in and of itself. A trial for Subaru to love himself more. The typical "Save everyone but fail to save yourself." but done in a good way. Now he's arrived at an ultimatum that will test his resolve. I'm excited for next season.

9/10. The character development and story was phenomenal but there's room for improvement in some departments.

Patrasche the Dark Horse Earth Dragon. The best girl all along.
Sep 30, 2020 9:19 AM

Mar 2014
Now more pieces have fallen into place. The reason Roswaal sets off that winter spell if Subaru leaves Sanctuary is he takes it as a sign Subaru chose the mansion, and thus the Sanctuary must be sacrificed... Fuck you Roswaal. He probably took Subaru's letter to Emilia too.

Is Satella's spirit just wandering around? Why wasn't she going berserk when she got into the tea party? I'm so confused... Suddenly she's sane enough to talk in coherent sentences. At least Subaru was willing to hear that he should love himself too, not just everyone else he's trying to save.

The irony that once Subaru makes this breakthrough, he loses his qualification to take the test. Is that Echidna being bitter at being rejected (lol) or her sign that he's got to rely on others more I wonder...

So we're ending this cour with a punch from Otto... lmao it was weird seeing him speaking ground dragon. But at least we got another confession for this part from best girl Patrasche.
Sep 30, 2020 9:21 AM

Apr 2020
AND that's how they wrap up S2 Part 1

I really don't have ANY idea about how's he going to deal with all this.... Well time to wait 2-3 more months to know

The art really needs some upgrade but overall 9/10- Best season so far.
Sep 30, 2020 9:22 AM

Apr 2016
RoryBurrows said:
They introduced way too much this season, I'm sort of lost. How did Subaru save Satella?

This is something they don't say even in the novel, I think it is purposefully, as to be a great revelation in some later arc (it isn't known even at Arc 6, where LN is rn).
I just hope it isn't something like "I have possessed a visual novel heroine and you chose me and showed me love, then I brought you to my world", that would be too cliche for re:zero standards lol
Sep 30, 2020 9:22 AM

Oct 2016
The build up is amazing af. Waiting for the second cour. Hoping to see more of my girl Rem <3
burn the witch
Sep 30, 2020 9:24 AM
Jul 2017
Panzer92 said:
It was cool and all... but I felt a bit lost when they stared talking about Subaru not loving himself. He has simple problem: save people in mansion and in village. How did that turn into him having some breakdown an feeling unloved?
Same with the lizard liking him scene after he woke up. Cmon, he knows Rem loves him, Otto likes him, he can suspect Emilia cares for him.
He finally stared using RBD as powerful tool it is, and now, in imo forced way, they try to limit it?
Still good episde, but Im not sure I like this direction.

Subaru has been saying constantly how he should be the only one to suffer and die. He’ll save everyone no matter if it costs him his life. In the OP, it says “I’ll save you no matter how many times I die”. He leaves a letter thinking a loop is completely throw away. He freaks out thinking that the other timelines might’ve gone on without him, blaming himself for “killing them”. He blames himself cuz he couldn’t save Rem. He’s put too much on his shoulders, he has low self esteem and doesn’t realize that just as He wants to save others, other people want to save him.

It’s been reiterated a ton. Subaru didn’t value his life, seeing it as only a means to an end. This is foreshadowed by Subaru’s mom’s homework, assigned to him back in episode 4. A few characters like Echidna and Roswaal share this idea, it doesn’t matter how many sacrifices there are, so long as in the end everyone is “happy” and “safe”.

You focused a bit too much on the plot and not so much on Subaru’s psychological issue. Subaru just doesn’t really realize that he’s loved, and that he should also love himself. He knows ppl love him, but that sort of understanding can get lost when he starts blaming himself for killing them. They’re not forcing him to limit his power, they’re saving his mental state. If he went on like this, Subaru wouldn’t be human anymore. He says this as well. He wouldn’t be smiling at the end, like his mom told him to do. You’re essentially thinking like Roswaal and Echidna. It doesn’t matter who dies or who suffers and how many scars Subaru retains on his psyche, as long as you save everyone, that’s all that matters. Nevermind that the present could go on, and nevermind how Subaru will never smile properly again.
Sep 30, 2020 9:25 AM

Aug 2016
Gustop1 said:
RoryBurrows said:

This is something they don't say even in the novel, I think it is purposefully, as to be a great revelation in some later arc (it isn't known even at Arc 6, where LN is rn).
I just hope it isn't something like "I have possessed a visual novel heroine and you chose me and showed me love, then I brought you to my world", that would be too cliche for re:zero standards lol

Ah, thanks for telling me. And yeah I was kinda thinking of that concept in the back of my head when watching lol, that would completely destroy the immersion.
Sep 30, 2020 9:27 AM
Jul 2017
Vysarine said:
Now more pieces have fallen into place. The reason Roswaal sets off that winter spell if Subaru leaves Sanctuary is he takes it as a sign Subaru chose the mansion, and thus the Sanctuary must be sacrificed... Fuck you Roswaal. He probably took Subaru's letter to Emilia too.

Is Satella's spirit just wandering around? Why wasn't she going berserk when she got into the tea party? I'm so confused... Suddenly she's sane enough to talk in coherent sentences. At least Subaru was willing to hear that he should love himself too, not just everyone else he's trying to save.

The irony that once Subaru makes this breakthrough, he loses his qualification to take the test. Is that Echidna being bitter at being rejected (lol) or her sign that he's got to rely on others more I wonder...

So we're ending this cour with a punch from Otto... lmao it was weird seeing him speaking ground dragon. But at least we got another confession for this part from best girl Patrasche.

Roswaal didn’t know about the letter. Envy’s spirit has gone to punish Subaru before, so it stands to reason Satella can just...walk right in if she wanted to. Tho, Echidna doesn’t normally allow it, hence why she was upset at the end of last episode and the episode beginning.
Sep 30, 2020 9:27 AM

Apr 2019
Good first half, can’t wait for the 2nd half in January.

Sep 30, 2020 9:31 AM
Jul 2017
ttcchen said:
ShadowkillZ_ said:

This ep marks the first time that Satella and Subaru had a somewhat proper chat together, much more so compared to their previous chat when Satella had just swallowed the Sanctuary along with its residents. Well, I figure Satella came there to talk to Subaru, after all, she should know that the other witches don't welcome her (although that's only really true for Echidna and not so much for the other 5 witches). Despite knowing this, I actually didn't think that Satella would be here to 'cheer Subaru on' telling him to love himself and save himself.

Damn, I hate how Subaru is pretty much up against all the witches in some way. Especially when they talk down on him and try to patronize him.

Well, this has been great fun to watch, unfortunately, it's been split into 2 separate parts even though it's still the same season (S2).
Cause as an anime-only I don't see any signs of this. I hope you're just joking.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details & Modified quote of edited post.

It has to do a bit w/ stuff which will be explained a bit next cour. Don’t worry. They’ve cut a bit of stuff regarding things foreshadowing much later arcs. Tappei is overseeing the anime so u don’t have to worry, the most impt stuff was kept.

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
Koito91Sep 30, 2020 1:23 PM
Sep 30, 2020 9:31 AM

Oct 2017
Btw, just my prediction. (I didn't spoil the plot yet)
In order to save both side, making full contract with Betti asap is the only solution.
It not only grants Subaru enough power to fight off both Elsa and the beast tamer, it also makes him stand a chance against against Rosewell.

Did you guys remember the pendent thing?
If you put mana in it, you can teleport back to the sanctum in an instance.
Subaru could have defeated both Elsa and the tamer with Betti's power, then insert mana to instantly get back to sanctum, then either stop Roswell to summon Blizzard or evacuate villagers asap.
Sep 30, 2020 9:38 AM
Oct 2018
Rowsall just became a whole lot more interesting
Sep 30, 2020 9:39 AM

Oct 2018
I like how Otto is the only one who can keep Subaru sane.
what a good way to end and also begin the real story for the next season.
10/10 episode.

for now I'll give the 10 to this.

-Perfect portrayal of emotional scene every time.
-"Almost" perfect of adaptation from the LN. (still don't understand why so many Emilia's cut tho).
-Animation is one of the best.
-The puzzle story line is what makes it more amazing. Every sentence from VA spoken is a twist.
-INSANE character development from characters. (especially Subaru and the Witches)
-every episode of thrilling (One of the best thrilling scene out there as a fantasy-theme)

Maybe next season it will pass it.
custardloafSep 30, 2020 9:45 AM
Sep 30, 2020 9:39 AM
Jul 2018
Crazy episode as usual. 10/10 anime of the season and probably the year.

By the way, did you know that, 2 weeks ago, Re:Starting Break Time from Zero S2 E11 has already foreshadowed that Roswaal was the one behind hiring Elsa? (for me, it was clear confirmation)

Sep 30, 2020 9:40 AM
Jul 2017
FMmatron said:
Nice Otto!

One thing I don't like is how they keep rubbing you in the face how much Subaru is suffering. Sure he get's fucked and Roswald the mad man is determined to push him even further, but we all know chracters who struggled or overcame obstacles where the odds were worse. That said, really one hell of a season, it was intriguing throughout and on par or even better than season one.

Hmm I guess but this isn’t the pain olympics. Subaru is 1 guy, who’s probably weaker than the characters ur referring to, who deals with a ton of mental scarring that is impossible to just heal. Next time a character comes along who has died as much and as painfully as Subaru, and has seen so many characters die, and then become cut off from anyone powerful they think could’ve helped, then I guess u could say Subaru is just being dramatic. Lol
As long as it’s more realistic in terms of how it effects them.
Sep 30, 2020 9:41 AM
Apr 2017
FMmatron said:
Nice Otto!

Characters like?
Sep 30, 2020 9:52 AM

Jun 2019
Good episode to end the great series. This was probably the best show this season.
Really enjoyed this season. Subaru's character was very well portrayed this season as well/
His sufferings were increasing with every episode.
Great to see a new waifu, Echidna in the show.
Emilia again didn't play any major role this season as well and so as Rem.
Meanwhile, other characters that were introduced this season really shined.
8/10
Sep 30, 2020 9:52 AM

Jul 2017
Major improvement overall from such a boring and shitty first season, going from a 3/10 then to a 6/10 now.

That episode with Subaru and his family was by a million miles my favorite episode. No other episode came close whatsoever. Without that one, this season would be a 5 at best.

I didn't care too much for this final episode but I'm looking forward to seeing what the next cour has in store.
Sep 30, 2020 9:54 AM

Jul 2013
To be honest, I feel like they should've ended in the last episode. The ending with Otto punching him wasn't a good cliffhanger, and the whole episode felt flat comparing to last week's madness.

Also, as some people said beforehand, the whole emotional roller coaster is getting tiresome, I understand it to be an unbelievable stressful situation, but it seems silly that at one moment he seems recovered and at the other he can't even find words to confront Roswall.

Where is his newfound resolve? I would understand if this happened after one or two loops, but right away? It seems forced.
Sep 30, 2020 9:56 AM
Apr 2020
After this season Roswaal is the one and only my favourite character
His resolve stating point dialogue and subaru is his hope that screen is outstanding
Sep 30, 2020 9:58 AM

Apr 2020
Great, few questions answered and a lot more turned up.

How exaclty Daphne helped Subaru prolong his life?

Wtf Roswall want afterall... and what was the make up thing stands for? Probably some kind of foresight ability? A very misterious man, indeed. His thoughts seems vagely like Echidna's, to make something perfect, you cannot save or have all, but must leave something behind along the way.

Why Subaru must go on the sanctuary tests to fulfill Roswall goals?

What's the Emilia's will that Roswall is talking about?

Damn... it will be 3 long months.
P-edroSep 30, 2020 10:03 AM
I neither agree nor disagree, on the contrary.
Sep 30, 2020 10:00 AM
Apr 2020
I wanna cry!!!!!!!!!! very vital scenes and info were cut out!
they could have added a minute to explain that Satella and Envy were separate personalities

considering the pandemic and the delays and all of that, all in all, they've done a fantastic job with this season and I can't ask for more.
I hope they do part 2 justice as well, they have a decent breathing space, cuz season 2 has just as much content and maybe more
Sep 30, 2020 10:01 AM

Oct 2016
Lacertoss said:
To be honest, I feel like they should've ended in the last episode. The ending with Otto punching him wasn't a good cliffhanger, and the whole episode felt flat comparing to last week's madness.

Also, as some people said beforehand, the whole emotional roller coaster is getting tiresome, I understand it to be an unbelievable stressful situation, but it seems silly that at one moment he seems recovered and at the other he can't even find words to confront Roswall.

Where is his newfound resolve? I would understand if this happened after one or two loops, but right away? It seems forced.
If you read the web novel that may answer your confusion. Web novel is more detailed than the LN. just saying
Sep 30, 2020 10:02 AM

Jun 2020
Very good indeed Re:Zero. Still not climactic enough to warrant a 9, but sure, take this 8/10
This anime shit is addictive
Sep 30, 2020 10:06 AM

Jul 2013
Tenshi163 said:
Lacertoss said:

If you read the web novel that may answer your confusion. Web novel is more detailed than the LN. just saying

I don't really care about the source material, I'm talking about the anime adaptation.
Sep 30, 2020 10:07 AM
Jul 2018
Roswaal, you sly devil you! That was a pretty good reveal, not gonna front. It's like he wants to make Subaru suffer like G did. The combination of facial expressions and voice acting was on point!

&++ another Otto homie moment. He has definitely grown into a good character.

Satella looks exactly like Emilia. Obviously, there's more to her than meets the eye and I'm someone that would like to know what she's 'bout. Hopefully the next season will provide some answers.

So the next season is in January, huh? Hm, I guess in that amount of time I can re-watch the first and this season before it comes out. Yeah, I'll do dat!~
Sep 30, 2020 10:12 AM

May 2015
Patrasche best girl!!!!!!!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Sep 30, 2020 10:16 AM

Jan 2019
Tenshi163 said:
Lacertoss said:

The anime is covering the Light Novel not the web one...the web novel is just author's playground...there were many scenes cut from wn but i guess they are taking the best way to build this up as good as possible.
Ushiromiya Battler, right now, on this island, no one exists except for you. You're the only one alive in this island. However I'm here right now, and i'm about to kill you. Who... am I?
Sep 30, 2020 10:16 AM

Jul 2014
ttcchen said:
ShadowkillZ_ said:

This has already happened at the garden tea party in the LN, but anime skipped it for some reason. It's not a real spoiler but they might add some of it to the second cour.

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
Koito91Sep 30, 2020 1:27 PM
Sep 30, 2020 10:17 AM

Oct 2016
Lacertoss said:
Tenshi163 said:

I don't really care about the source material, I'm talking about the anime adaptation.
Im confused as well because in the web novel , roswal revealed earlier that he hired elsa to isolate subaru and in the anime it kinda feels off, more like forced. And sorry for bad english.
Sep 30, 2020 10:17 AM
Jun 2020
what a fuckin cock-tease brov

but in all honesty I love this episode.

-Once again, I still don't know why people hate Echidna bro, like she was a witch and that was made clear from the start, if you expected her to be all moe and shit then ur missing the point (and yea she is still my re:zero waifu, cuz rem is a vegetable for the whole season.)
-I love Roswaal brov, I mean I know he's a shit dude but he's such a mischievous and mysterious brat that it's so entertaining to watch him
-Satella is just Emilia with substance and a lot more interesting imo. (I mean if satella is interesting then maybe Emilia is too, cuz I feel like they got a connection, idk haven't read the LN)
-And finally Otto coming in clutch with the we-are-nakama speech, and a punch... and a fucking cock-tease of a cliffhanger

so yeah, Re:ZERO s2 is a super interesting season, and I think it even surpasses season 1. The witches made the show a lot more interesting because of their mysterious backgrounds. And I just sympathized with Subaru even more goddammit. so all in all episode 13 is a banger and so is the whole season

Pages (11) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Jul 29, 2020

680 by usedpsvita »»
Sep 18, 9:50 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Aug 26, 2020

606 by Ardi8 »»
Sep 8, 6:31 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Jul 15, 2020

429 by aniliker »»
Aug 31, 2:49 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Sep 16, 2020

675 by HoLoVN1608 »»
Aug 28, 11:28 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kaiseki - Sep 23, 2020

454 by Baka_God »»
Aug 13, 4:05 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.