Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (95) « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »
Feb 8, 2020 3:10 PM

Aug 2014
Bunka_no_Otoko said:
I'd just like to take a moment here to point out the hilarious irony of life imitating art here.

Much like the main protagonists of this anime, it's fanbase are unashamed, proud perverts.
Just like in the anime people are either delighted by it or disgusted by it. This is why it resonates with so many.

At the end of the day, people here are upset because deep down they believe no ecchi anime deserves to be ranked in the top 10, or higher than their favorite show.

As for the arguments that, "this ruins the integrity of the entire voting system", that ship sailed long ago when Pengu was the #1 anime here. Earlier a guy tried to argue that a 3 minute music video deserves to be rated higher than Naruto. (A long running series with as much normie recognition as Pokemon or FMAB)

We are simple adventurers leaving our review of interspecies reviewers on your humble tavern's bulletin board.

That isn't the issue. I'd love for more ecchi shows to be rated high. I'd even take a hentai in the top 10 if it was good lol

Pengu was rated high for the memes. It's like Cory in the house
Feb 8, 2020 3:11 PM

Oct 2014
skalman564 said:
seems legit to me its a damn good show

It is. And i was exited for it when i saw CoolKyou tweet about how it was getting an Anime. I was even MORE exited when i learned Funi was simuldubbing it. The only reason i haven't watched it yet is cuz i don't like watching things weekly and prefer to watch things at my own pace. I'm probably going to give it an 8 from what i've seen so far. It's a shame that this whole debacle has poised its reputation.
Message me for Fate/ information

Nov 2012
Ardanaz said:
Sarteck said:
Now go look at my profile.

Are you going to call me illegitimate? IR is the only show I've rated. I also haven't really touched my list.

I would, just at first glance, not have anything to assume that vote is illegitimate. They don't appear to have rated anything else. I'm not staff, so I can't see if they might have indicators of being a multiple or botted accounts.

Your profile looks nothing like the one I linked. You also have more than 1 show watched.
I never called you illegitimate.

You don't need to be staff to see that an account is not a legit one. Plenty of people report these type of accounts to us.

They are new accounts. Mine is 8 years old. I haven't really touched it since Nux directed me here. Neither have they.

You criteria for determining "fake accounts" is laughable if that's what it comprises.

Ardanaz said:

You lied when you claimed that I said "there are no illegitimate votes." I never said this, never implied this. You put words in my mouth, and in so doing, you lied. You lied about what I said.

The ones that are NOT legit? Those are the ones that are botted or multiple accounts. I completely disagree with those, and I think they should go.

The ones that "rated it and left?" There's no argument that they weren't legitimate.

EDIT: REALLY screwed up on the formatting of quotes. Blah.
EDIT2: Screwed up so much it took a few edits. >.>

I got the feeling that that was what you were trying to imply, because every time I mentioned illegitimate accounts you kept denying it. In that case I apologize for getting the wrong impression.

I'm glad we agree on the illegitimate accounts to go.

What is the difference to you between a botted/multiple account and an empty account with just this show rated a 10? Because it's just the same thing.

No, it's not the same thing at all. If it's an actual person that actually liked the show, then I don't see why you would say their score is not legitimate.

Ardanaz said:
Zura1468 said:

I still find it hilarious that this is the way they determine someone is "illegitimate". Let's go ahead and delete any new account that has 1 or two shows on it.

I also find it funny how long you guys are arguing over something so freaking stupid

I don't think it's hard to see that it's not a legit account. You're free to deny it all you want though

I agree on the second part. This is all a massive waste of time

I think your criteria for "fake account" is lacking.
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 2020
DomineLkira said:
Bunka_no_Otoko said:
I'd just like to take a moment here to point out the hilarious irony of life imitating art here.

Much like the main protagonists of this anime, it's fanbase are unashamed, proud perverts.
Just like in the anime people are either delighted by it or disgusted by it. This is why it resonates with so many.

At the end of the day, people here are upset because deep down they believe no ecchi anime deserves to be ranked in the top 10, or higher than their favorite show.

As for the arguments that, "this ruins the integrity of the entire voting system", that ship sailed long ago when Pengu was the #1 anime here. Earlier a guy tried to argue that a 3 minute music video deserves to be rated higher than Naruto. (A long running series with as much normie recognition as Pokemon or FMAB)

We are simple adventurers leaving our review of interspecies reviewers on your humble tavern's bulletin board.

Wow , much culture. I think that's TOTALLY how things are.

If you actually watch the show you would. You're all acting just like the bird maid who runs the tavern. XD

Oct 2019
While I do find the situation kind of hilarious, I really wish people would stop acting willfully ignorant to the votes being abusive. Thousands of people ironically rating Interspecies Reviewers a 10 en masse is, by definition, abuse of the site's rating system. Whether or not that's morally wrong is debatable, but don't act like you're being targeted for actually liking the show when it's obvious you're bluffing.
Feb 8, 2020 3:12 PM

Jun 2014
These childish trolls are a big strain on the scoring system and forums. I've also been seeing some significant 1-score brigading on Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu in the past few days by the way. I'll rest easy when the mod team kicks them out and this all blows over.

@Ardanaz I'm hoping that the admins and moderators are seriously considering banning NuxTaku's profile for major violations of MAL regulations like incite of Trolling, abuse and/or harassment, inciting ban evasions as well as inciting account duplication and inciting vote brigading

This person, who has caused serious hindrance to the site, should not be be put above the rules just because he is internet famous.

PernodiFeb 8, 2020 3:15 PM

May 2018
Zura1468 said:
DomineLkira said:

If it doesn't matter to you just turn off this website and go for a walk or something. If you find it funny that people care so much then don't participate in the discussion. But obviously there are people who care.
Can I just ask why though? More specifically, why do you care so much?

A walk sounds nice, it's a beautiful day!

Cause I want to care. I don't want tampered scores ruining the list of the website that I regularly use. Ain't that hard to understand is it?

Aug 2014
Sarteck said:
You criteria for determining "fake accounts" is laughable if that's what it comprises.

No, it's not the same thing at all. If it's an actual person that actually liked the show, then I don't see why you would say their score is not legitimate.

I think we'll have to agree to disagree then. Have a good day

Pernodi said:
These childish trolls are a serious strain on the scoring system and forums. I've also been seeing some significant 1-score brigading on Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu in the past few days by the way. I'll rest easy when the mod team kicks them out and this all blows over.

@Ardanaz I'm hoping that the admins and moderators are seriously considering banning NuxTaku's profile for serious violations of MAL regulations like incite of Trolling, abuse and/or harassment, inciting ban evasions as well as inciting account duplication and inciting vote brigading

This person, who has caused serious hindrance to the site, should not be be put above the rules just because he is internet famous.

I don't think that would be a good idea. I dunno though. He did it off-site and he doesn't even seem to be very active on here. It wouldn't solve anything
Feb 8, 2020 3:14 PM

Nov 2012
Cladocera said:
Sarteck said:
YOu didn't really discount anything I implied, in any manner.

In fact, you kind of reinforced it.
Welp, I said not to replying anymore but you seem to not get my point so here:
The probability of nearly 50k people listening to his command "recommendation" to "watch" the anime and actually liking it soo much all of them think it's a 10/10 (while there is no spike in 9, 8, 7,... Etc).
Vs
The probability of the 47k of his followers liked the video decide to join in his brigading movement to mass boosting the show results in a similar number of 10's.

Which one is higher?
Ofc, go out of your way to say the former is higher all you want; But, and let me quote myself here
we can do this all day without completely proving or disproving anything because it's all probability and assumption.

And that's not even the main point of mine. I think you should also check the definition of brigading if you're still denying it.
Also watch his latest video where he told people to make more account because it's super easy to put in another email.

I'd say that neither is t=right, obviously.

I'd say that about ~4,000 of his followers (not ten times the amount that "Liked" it) came and left a score.

Some of them used multiple accounts, or even bots, but the overwhelming majority used actual accounts. Yes, they were new accounts, but they were still accounts.

What is wrong with that scenario? WHy is it so unlikely?
ZEHAHAHAHA

Jun 2015
Sarteck said:
Ardanaz said:

Your profile looks nothing like the one I linked. You also have more than 1 show watched.
I never called you illegitimate.

You don't need to be staff to see that an account is not a legit one. Plenty of people report these type of accounts to us.

They are new accounts. Mine is 8 years old. I haven't really touched it since Nux directed me here. Neither have they.

Ardanaz said:

I got the feeling that that was what you were trying to imply, because every time I mentioned illegitimate accounts you kept denying it. In that case I apologize for getting the wrong impression.

I'm glad we agree on the illegitimate accounts to go.

What is the difference to you between a botted/multiple account and an empty account with just this show rated a 10? Because it's just the same thing.

Ardanaz said:

I don't think it's hard to see that it's not a legit account. You're free to deny it all you want though

I agree on the second part. This is all a massive waste of time

You can deny it all you want, those accounts are illegitimate and their scores won't be taken into consideration. Why do you keep wasting people's time when the conclusion was already reached.
Fortune favours the bold!

May 2018
Bunka_no_Otoko said:
DomineLkira said:

If you actually watch the show you would. You're all acting just like the bird maid who runs the tavern. XD

Ah yes , the bird maid. I thought the elderly women having sex with an elf was peak culture. But I guess there is more!!
So stoked about it!!
Aug 2019
Bunka_no_Otoko said:
DomineLkira said:

So what happens if people watch the show and don't like it? What happens then
Feb 8, 2020 3:15 PM

Nov 2012
xo_lorri said:
While I do find the situation kind of hilarious, I really wish people would stop acting willfully ignorant to the votes being abusive. Thousands of people ironically rating Interspecies Reviewers a 10 en masse is, by definition, abuse of the site's rating system. Whether or not that's morally wrong is debatable, but don't act like you're being targeted for actually liking the show when it's obvious you're bluffing.
I'm... bluffing on liking the show...?

I don't get it?
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 8, 2020 3:16 PM

Aug 2018
I think we can all agree that the voting system needs updating.

We can all agree that Nux is the reason behind the influx of 10s.

We can all agree that some users genuine like the show and aren't fake.

We can all agree that someone can find the show a 10/10 based off their own opinion.

But can we please just agree that arguing about this is just a massive waste of time? It's not like any of this is gonna matter later. Not a single person here is actually helping or changing the situation in anyway. Your posts are doing nothing, VOID

I want all of you to do something real quick. A social experiment. Look out your window and see how good the day is. Go outside and chill out for awhile. You can thank me later!
Feb 8, 2020 3:16 PM
Feb 2020
xo_lorri said:

I'll be glad to write you an in depth synopsis of each episode I've seen thus far if that will help. But you'd have to actually watch the anime to verify it's autheticity. XD

So I'll write the reviews if you film reaction videos to each episode after I do.
Feb 8, 2020 3:17 PM

Aug 2014
Zura1468 said:

We can all agree that someone can find the show a 10/10 based off their own opinion.

But can we please just agree that arguing about this is just a massive waste of time? It's not like any of this is gonna matter later. Not a single person here is actually helping or changing the situation in anyway. Your posts are doing nothing, VOID

I want all of you to do something real quick. A social experiment. Look out your window and see how good of a day it is. Go outside and chill out for awhile. You can thank me later!

I wish we could all agree on that :(

M8 it's midnight. It's dark outside! I don't wanna go there

Feb 8, 2020 3:17 PM

May 2018
AbrahamOmosun said:
Bunka_no_Otoko said:

I know! They will rate it 1/10 , and after that they will become FMAB stans for doing it. Quite easy to understand you see!
Feb 8, 2020 3:18 PM

Jun 2014
Ardanaz said:

I don't think that would be a good idea. I dunno though. He did it off-site and he doesn't even seem to be very active on here. It wouldn't solve anything

In the end, the staff decides how to handle this incident. Good luck, I hope it'll be resolved soon.
Ardanaz said:

Oh shit it's real Euro hours
who up

Feb 8, 2020 3:19 PM

Feb 2020
Pernodi said:
These childish trolls are a big strain on the scoring system and forums. I've also been seeing some significant 1-score brigading on Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu in the past few days by the way. I'll rest easy when the mod team kicks them out and this all blows over.

@Ardanaz I'm hoping that the admins and moderators are seriously considering banning NuxTaku's profile for major violations of MAL regulations like incite of Trolling, abuse and/or harassment, inciting ban evasions as well as inciting account duplication and inciting vote brigading

I fully agree. I hesitated to call for Nux to receive a ban until today when his new video asked for his viewers to blatantly make new accounts even if they already voted. That's sock-puppeting, and Nux himself may have done it himself for all we know.
VirusanityFeb 8, 2020 3:27 PM

Oct 2019
Sarteck said:
xo_lorri said:
I'm... bluffing on liking the show...?

I don't get it?

Bunka_no_Otoko said:
xo_lorri said:

I'll be glad to write you an in depth synopsis of each episode I've seen thus far if that will help. But you'd have to actually watch the anime to verify it's autheticity. XD

So I'll write the reviews if you film reaction videos to each episode after I do.

I don't doubt that some people genuinely enjoy each episode of course, but it's blatantly obvious that a lot of people weren't. If you're that concerned about getting your rating removed because you weren't joke-voting, then just change it to a 9 until this mess blows over.
Aug 2019
Zura1468 said:

We can all agree that someone can find the show a 10/10 based off their own opinion. We can all agree

I want all of you to do something real quick. A social experiment. Look out your window and see how good of a day it is. Go outside and chill out for awhile. You can thank me later!

Thanks fo the advice. Though it's 12am in my part of the world so it is kind of dark outside ;-) Still a nice day either way

Aug 2018
Ardanaz said:
Zura1468 said:

I wish we could all agree on that :(

id recommend sleep but you're probably too busy working OT on moderating. My condolences

Oct 2014
Bunka_no_Otoko said:
Earlier a guy tried to argue that a 3 minute music video deserves to be rated higher than Naruto. (A long running series with as much normie recognition as Pokemon or FMAB)

I don't even have Shelter Scored... But if i did, i'd probably rate it higher then Naruto and Pokemon.

Bunka_no_Otoko said:

I'm sure you are. But there's more then a few who are vandalizing the whole brothel.

Aug 2014
Pernodi said:
Ardanaz said:

In the end, the staff decides how to handle this incident. Good luck, I hope it'll be resolved soon.

Thanks. I hope so too!

Zura1468 said:
id recommend sleep but you're probably too busy working OT on moderating. My condolences

Well, it's a Saturday and I'm off tomorrow. I'm just enjoying a cup of tea while playing a game, watching tv with my gf and arguing with people on an anime forum :^)
Feb 8, 2020 3:20 PM

May 2014
Wow, I just randomly came across this situation today, and I'm impressed at how much it's blown up. On one hand I find it totally hilarious and Nux is a total madlad, but I do feel bad for the mods who understandably want to make this site as legitimate as possible. Yes, MAL is just a site for rating anime and it really doesn't matter, especially the rankings of shows. I mean come on, does anybody actually take all of the scores as absolutes or somethin'!? We should all just be able to have a laugh over this and enjoy watching some nice Interspecies sex. But hey, even an anime site has to have its standards, and a flood of fake accounts clearly isn't desirable, so...I guess I won't be taking any sides with this one.

Well, one things for certain, and that's that I'm gonna go and watch this anime!
Feb 8, 2020 3:22 PM
Feb 2020
AbrahamOmosun said:
Bunka_no_Otoko said:

I didn't ask you to watch it because I thought you'd like it and be "converted to the flock". You're far too uptight for that.

Just so you could see the parallels between the controversy and hate the party gets initially when they start reviewing brothels.
Feb 8, 2020 3:23 PM
Aug 2010
Well, i can say that personally i'm following this anime to day, and imo it's a solid 9.5/10 AT LEAST. If the show doesn't go downhill, 10/10 for sure.

I'm worried about this vote manipulation though. Not only i'm seeing a whole load of 1-ratings appear out of nowhere, but now you're saying that they're also removing 10-ratings because of some arbitrary "No brigading" code-tool?

My vote is my vote, it's not being brigaded, and it's a great anime. MAL mods/Admins shouldn't be allowed to say who i can vote and who i can't, since votes are a thing done out of free will.
Feb 8, 2020 3:26 PM

Apr 2018
thefjords said:
xenosys said:

I believe it's called cognitive dissonance.

They don't understand that their own reasoning when defending 'legitimate' 10/10 scores can also be used against them when 1/10 scores appear on the same anime.

These guys' "logic":

Coming here on the orders of their "Lord" to manipulate votes, people get annoyed and complain - "Why are you so salty?"

Spending their time spamming MAL - The logic is: Funimation is terrible, let's make them pay by..? (I honestly don't know)

Set their goal to reach #1 on MAL - Going around and arguing that everyone knows the MAL system is flawed, you can never count on the ratings and who cares about the scores anyway?

Make more trouble for the staff - They should thank us for more traffic and ad revenue

Take advantage of the scoring system - We have exposed your problems, you can thank us now (yeah, no, this was already well known and will be implemented this month after months of work put in by the staff)

People call them out on this intentional sabotage - They must be elitist, sjw, gatekeeping, Funimation supporters, ecchi haters, etc.

Being disruptive, rude and acting like trolls - We are only here for the meme, it's just a joke so you should lay back and enjoy the show (hint: a joke is not really funny if you are the only one laughing while the other side tells you to stop)

The show rating jumps from 7 to 9 - These are our honest votes, we honestly want to see this get to #1 (even if we have to manipulate the score artificially)

People are rating it 1\10 - How dare they manipulate votes against us? (What they must be thinking: But this was our tactic!)

Rate other anime 1\10 - They started it! Besides we can rate anything however we want, this system is open to everyone so because we couldn't curb our urges we just had to exploit it (well, obviously not their fault - opportunity makes the thief)

Self absorbed, delusional youtuber sends his 1M followers to start a "revolution for justice" - This is our right, there is no rule to say we can't

All in all, I'm not particularly impressed by this toxic crowd of loyal followers that enjoy deliberately misunderstanding and twisting words to their convenience.

This Thread in a nutshell
Feb 8, 2020 3:26 PM

May 2018
Shekish said:
Well, i can say that personally i'm following this anime to day, and imo it's a solid 9.5/10 AT LEAST. If the show doesn't go downhill, 10/10 for sure.

I'm worried about this vote manipulation though. Not only i'm seeing a whole load of 1-ratings appear out of nowhere, but now you're saying that they're also removing 10-ratings because of some arbitrary "No brigading" code-tool?

My vote is my vote, it's not being brigaded, and it's a great anime. MAL mods/Admins shouldn't be allowed to say who i can vote and who i can't, since votes are a thing done out of free will.

Again, the legitimate users won't be affected. So don't worry. You might not be brigading , but many people are , and action will be taken by the mods.
Feb 8, 2020 3:27 PM

Aug 2018
Nux is a massive mad lad and this entire situation is just so gosh darn hilarious! No offense to the mods that have to clean up.

All hail the mighty flex king lord Nux!
Feb 8, 2020 3:28 PM

Nov 2012
Ardanaz said:
Sarteck said:

I think we'll have to agree to disagree then. Have a good day

Tell you what, since you're staff, why don't you e-mail that particular user and ask them if they really watched the show.

I would do it right freakin' now if you'd give me the address, but I know that you can't, because it would be a violation of user privacy or whatever. THat's why I'm challenging you to do it.
ZEHAHAHAHA

Oct 2014
Shekish said:

Relax, your fine. Nobody wants to get rid of acutal humans. Just the Bot/Fake accouts.

May 2018
Zura1468 said:
Nux is a massive mad lad and this entire situation is just so gosh darn hilarious! No offense to the mods that have to clean up.

..... yeah! All haill..wait. For doing what exactly?
Feb 8, 2020 3:29 PM
Feb 2020
Zura1468 said:

I want all of you to do something real quick. A social experiment. Look out your window and see how good the day is. Go outside and chill out for awhile. You can thank me later!

This is 2020 not 1996. I am outside posting from my phone. XD
Feb 8, 2020 3:30 PM

Aug 2014
Sarteck said:
Tell you what, since you're staff, why don't you e-mail that particular user and ask them if they really watched the show.

I would do it right freakin' now if you'd give me the address, but I know that you can't, because it would be a violation of user privacy or whatever. THat's why I'm challenging you to do it.

You're in denial. I'm not going to waste my time on you any further.
Feb 8, 2020 3:31 PM

Feb 2020
IR has now slipped to 6th place, at least Nux's video hasn't done anything to encourage the flagrant spam voters. That at least gives me hope.

Aug 2018
DomineLkira said:
Zura1468 said:

..... yeah! All haill..wait. For doing exactly what?

For being himself and also for being the biggest Flexer in za wurudo. I'd highly recommend his content to everyone here, he's amazing!

Bunka_no_Otoko said:
Zura1468 said:

lol good point! You're already ahead GJ!

Jun 2015
Zura1468 said:

This is the kind of toxic behaviour that got us into this mess in the last 48 hours. Such a shame this had to happen.

Feb 8, 2020 3:32 PM
May 2016
If I had the power, I'd snap my fingers like Thanos and erase every account created in Feb 2020 that rated IR a 10. Sorry to the 0.5% of those that were legitimate. A culling is needed.
Feb 8, 2020 3:33 PM

Aug 2014
Wonderllama5 said:
If I had the power, I'd snap my fingers like Thanos and erase every account created in Feb 2020 that rated IR a 10. Sorry to the 0.5% of those that were legitimate. A culling is needed.

Nah, easier to just let their scores not count
Feb 8, 2020 3:34 PM

Nov 2016
Thank you mods. We appreciate your hard work.

Aug 2018
DeathTheKid4 said:
Zura1468 said:

This is the kind of toxic behaviour that got us into this mess in the last 48 hours. Such a shame this had to happen.

What is it with you thinking any kind of Nux praise is "toxic"? It's really offensive how you've been going around shitting on everyone's likes/dislikes.

Youre the real toxic user

May 2018
Zura1468 said:
DomineLkira said:

..... yeah! All haill..wait. For doing exactly what?

For being himself and also for being the biggest Flexer in za wurudo. I'd highly recommend his content to everyone here, he's amazing!

Bunka_no_Otoko said:

No thanks. I had watched some of his demon slayer videos before this situation happened. They were really bad and this is coming from a guy who can be easily pleased
Feb 8, 2020 3:35 PM

Nov 2012
Ardanaz said:
Sarteck said:

Well, you're the one claiming that since a user rated a show a 10 about an hour ago and hasn't updated anything on their profile, they must be fake.

I'm not saying that it's not a duplicate or botted account, but I'm saying that's a poor reasoning for it. THat's all.

But, good day.
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 8, 2020 3:36 PM

Aug 2018
DomineLkira said:
Zura1468 said:

No thanks. I had watched some of his demon slayer videos before this situation happened. They were really bad and this is coming from a guy who can be easily pleased

Boils down to different tastes, different people. At least you gave him a try and that's all that really matters. Between you and me, I think a few people here can learn a thing or two from that :p
Feb 8, 2020 3:36 PM

Oct 2014
Zura1468 said:

Did you actually just devolve into "No you"...?

Some people really have 0 sense of self awareness...
Feb 8, 2020 3:37 PM

Aug 2014
@Zura1468 & @DeathTheKid4

Can we be respectful please? Read the first post in this thread again if you forgot the rules.
Feb 8, 2020 3:38 PM

Aug 2018
LegendaryRQA said:
Zura1468 said:

Did you actually just devolve into "No you"...?

Some people really have 0 sense of self awareness...

Quick question, would you agree that going around calling people fake and shit based on their tastes as toxic behavior?

Ardanaz said:

Can we be respectful please? Read the first post in this thread again if you forgot the rules.

I apologize.
Feb 8, 2020 3:39 PM

Jun 2019
Sarteck said:
Ardanaz said:

Well, you're the one claiming that since a user rated a show a 10 about an hour ago and hasn't updated anything on their profile, they must be fake.

I'm not saying that it's not a duplicate or botted account, but I'm saying that's a poor reasoning for it. THat's all.

But, good day.

It's not poor reasoning. An actual legitamate user will use the sites features and add shows he watched or watching. Thats the point of the site no? don't tell me, someone who came from a youtube chanel (with anime content) has not watched any other show.
Feb 8, 2020 3:39 PM

Jun 2015
Ardanaz said:

I'm sorry, I'm gonna stop for now, it's late anyway and this was so tiring. Have a good night :D

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (95) « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2020

281 by Artromex »»
Aug 27, 6:18 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ashhk - Mar 28, 2020

190 by Artromex »»
Aug 27, 2:58 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2020

156 by Artromex »»
Aug 26, 5:48 AM

» Season 2?

1WanteD1 - Sep 17, 2023

2 by Kaneki456 »»
Jul 24, 10:49 AM

» Anime is underrated

Sasora - Jan 9, 2022

20 by Talamare »»
Jun 21, 5:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.