Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (95) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »
Feb 8, 2020 2:22 PM

Aug 2014
Sarteck said:
antverpen said:

Formally, he can state that the vote brigading is good, but I don’t know how he will prove it
It's neither "good" nor "bad." But it's mostly legit.

Of course there's going to be idiots on either side that just do it for some crusade, but that's only a handfull.

It is just 100% bad.
Feb 8, 2020 2:23 PM

Nov 2012
Dieshouri said:
Think about his viewbase and content thats exactly the kind thing they would love.

The show? Yes. Of course.
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 8, 2020 2:24 PM

Oct 2014
ChaoticHaru said:
If myanimelist deletes me they will delete someone that first appeared in response to Nux but decided to become a full member of the community, and honestly, that will just look bad on MyAnimeList if they do delete someone who isn't sticking around just to troll.

You'll be fine. If your a real member of the community, you can just go back and change you grade back to 10/10 from --/10
Message me for Fate/ information
Feb 8, 2020 2:24 PM

Nov 2012
Ardanaz said:
Sarteck said:

Let's have math class, shall we?

Nux has over a million subs.

Nux's channel is an anime fan channel; his audience are entirely made up of people who like anime.

Add onto this, they are largely specifically the type of people who would be interested in this generic genre and this specific series.

Nux's video has about 460K views. If just one out of every ten people who watched his video actually watched this anime, then everyone crying "wah wah vote brigading" (specifically the MAL Staff) are utterly wrong.

So how improbable do you ACTUALLY think it is?

Looking at you in particular @Kineta . Also at you @Shymander since you've declared any account with "nux" in the name to be fake.

You genuinely think the rating at the moment is not because of Nux and the others to tell people to vote 10/10? So this is all just a massive coincidence?

Do you genuinely think that I didn't rate it a 10 because it deserved it?

Do you know where I came from?
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 8, 2020 2:25 PM

Nov 2012
Ardanaz said:
DeathTheKid4 said:
@Kineta, @Shymander please pay no attention to him, he's just one of the ringleaders from Nux, here's the proof: https://imgur.com/jEkwHbe

Don't worry, we're not lol
But thanks for that pic :D

Does it matter that I like Nux?

I can't like Nux and also like this anime?

That's... weird logic.
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 8, 2020 2:26 PM

Aug 2014
Sarteck said:
Ardanaz said:

You genuinely think the rating at the moment is not because of Nux and the others to tell people to vote 10/10? So this is all just a massive coincidence?

If you rate it a 10 because you enjoyed it, awesome! I'm glad you enjoyed it. That's not what I said though. There are tons of accounts right now that just rated the show a 10 and then left again. There is a very unnatural amount of 10s right after that video was made.

Sarteck said:
Ardanaz said:

Don't worry, we're not lol
But thanks for that pic :D

That's... weird logic.

You're denying the vote brigading and you're a Nux fan. Seems like you're just defending him because you like him. If you deny that the votes are manipulated, then no logic will work to convince you otherwise.
Feb 8, 2020 2:26 PM

Nov 2012
antverpen said:
DeathTheKid4 said:

@Kineta, @Shymander please pay no attention to him, he's just one of the ringleaders from Nux, here's the proof: https://imgur.com/jEkwHbe

fans FMAB setup him

But I also like FMAB.
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 8, 2020 2:27 PM
Feb 2020
Ardanaz said:
Sarteck said:

Of course there's going to be idiots on either side that just do it for some crusade, but that's only a handfull.

It is just 100% bad.

So you don't like ad revenue on this site? Interesting...
Feb 8, 2020 2:28 PM

Nov 2012
ChaoticHaru said:
DeathTheKid4 said:

No problem, for the last 48 hours I've been here like almost non stop researching this situation and trying to keep up xD
So, you are trying to say anyone who decided to join this website legitly after hearing about it from a person you despise should be removed/ purged from the site, even if they don't spam vote/ troll/ and decided to actively join the community?

This attitude makes you seem about as toxic as Nux can get. Banning those who isn't trying to troll is actively trying to push against the boost of active users that appeared.

I am not some anarchist, troll, bot, or anything. I am not flaming anyone, rating down FMA to help encourage this show hitting number one or anything else. I am just posting in the forums and occasionally, when I think about it, rate some anime I have watched in the past.

(My bold)
THANK YOU. This is what makes this whole thing so disgusting. They don't regard us as legitimate just because of WHERE we learned about the anime from.
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 8, 2020 2:28 PM

Aug 2014
Bunka_no_Otoko said:
Ardanaz said:

It is just 100% bad.

None of us get paid, so we personally don't care. The increase in users is the only good thing about this whole debacle. It still doesn't make it okay to mess with the ratings.
Feb 8, 2020 2:32 PM

Nov 2012
DomineLkira said:
Sarteck said:

The situation hasn't changed a bit. My vote is as valid as it was yesterday.

I do think Nux was a dumbass for encouraging that, though.

Have you anything to address on my post? Anything at all flawed with my logic?

Nope , everything you were fueling your arguments with are deflated in this thread . Go read the 1000 replies and see what was wrong with your view.
And idc now. Situation is somewhat stable , the brigading has stopped , and Nux has exposed his intentions.
Pretty much done and dusted case I would say.¯_(ツ)_/¯

I've actually read this entire thread.

That's why my replies were from posts made 12 hours or so ago, when I last bothered looking at the thread.

You don't have some right to tell me my opinion isn't legit, but I'd expect that coming from the kind of person who claims my opinion of anime is somehow illegitimate, too.

Please, if you have a specific issue with something I've said, address it. I'll be happy to argue it, and even concede if I feel I'm in error. However, you're not addressing anything I said, merely going "nanananana you're wrooooong! nananana, plugging my ears!"

Ardanaz said:
Sarteck said:

It is just 100% bad.

What is 100% bad?
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 8, 2020 2:33 PM
Feb 2020
Cancel Culture is a disgrace to the community. SJW's are Plague upon humanity.
Feb 2020
Orochiro said:
Bunka_no_Otoko said:

I honestly believe that FMAB is normie trash, and it only achieved it's spot by vote brigading in the first place. How many FMAB 10's gave this a 1 out of spite?

Unlike them I have actually watched a few episodes of their garbage anime.

FMAB being 'normie trash' is your subjective opinion and based on the rating it has had here for almost a decade shows that it's not a very popular one. It has always been ranked near the top so even without any bot votes I'm sure it would still stay around top 10 at least.

By that logic Pengu is equally as good as FMAB.

May 2018
Ardanaz said:
Bunka_no_Otoko said:

None of us get paid, so we personally don't care. The increase in users is the only good thing about this whole debacle. It still doesn't make it okay to mess with the ratings.

I hate that these people are somehow act like they did this site a favour or something. I think arguing at this point doesn't mean anything. They are going to make up more bullshit about how this situation is really good in some way.
DomineLkiraFeb 20, 2020 12:35 AM
Feb 8, 2020 2:35 PM

Nov 2012
Ardanaz said:
Bunka_no_Otoko said:

So....

YOu going to quit rating things?

Because that's messing with the ratings.
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 8, 2020 2:36 PM

Dec 2018
@DomineLkira don't even try arguing with Sarteck anymore. He has clearly shown that he is either a troll, or a pathetic Nux fan that is incapable of understanding the other side in any way.
Feb 8, 2020 2:36 PM
Feb 2020
SeaWaxyTurtle said:

Exactly. We tried to send a message to funimation that canceling this show on behalf of SJW'S was a mistake, and now they want to censor our opinions here.
Feb 8, 2020 2:38 PM

Aug 2014
Sarteck said:
So....

YOu going to quit rating things?

Because that's messing with the ratings.

Quote where I said that. You're putting words in my mouth now

DomineLkira said:
I hate that these people are somehow act like they did this site a favour or something. I think arguing at this point doesn't mean anything. They are going to make up more bullshit about how this situation is teally good in some way.

It does seem like a waste of time yeah. People's minds are made up and it's hard to convince them otherwise.

Bunka_no_Otoko said:
SeaWaxyTurtle said:

Exactly. We tried to send a message to funimation that canceling this show on behalf of SJW'S was a mistake, and now they want to censor our opinions here.

And how does this send a message to funimation? This isn't their website. I doubt they care at all
Feb 8, 2020 2:39 PM

May 2018
koichis_pen said:
@DomineLkira don't even try arguing with Sarteck anymore. He has clearly shown that he is either a troll, or a pathetic Nux fan that is incapable of understanding the other side in any way.

Yeah , my previous reply to him just demonstrated that idc any more. Nux has basically exposed himself , and there is nothing else to add.
Feb 8, 2020 2:39 PM

Nov 2012
Ardanaz said:
Sarteck said:

If you rate it a 10 because you enjoyed it, awesome! I'm glad you enjoyed it. That's not what I said though. There are tons of accounts right now that just rated the show a 10 and then left again. There is a very unnatural amount of 10s right after that video was made.

Sarteck said:

That's... weird logic.

You're denying the vote brigading and you're a Nux fan. Seems like you're just defending him because you like him. If you deny that the votes are manipulated, then no logic will work to convince you otherwise.

"A ton that rated and then just left"
Dude...

They rated it HOW long ago?

YOu have been bitching about the "just rating and leaving" since the video came out, right? Were you having this same opinion 12 hours ago when the majority of the votes were under 12 hours old?

This is one of the LAMEST arguments. You're the one trying to call them illegitimate. You're the one making them not feel welcome. If they don't stay, it's on YOU.

"You're denying the vote brigading and you're a Nux fan."
I'm doing nothing of the sort. You quit putting words in my mouth right now, you liar. I said that a handfull of people on both sides are doing it, and it doesn't negate MY very real vote, thank you very much.

"If you deny that the votes are manipulated, then no logic will work to convince you otherwise."

If you want to pretend to be logical, don't LIE, and don't PUT WORDS ION MY MOUTH. Thank you.
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 8, 2020 2:41 PM

Nov 2012
Cladocera said:
Sarteck said:

Nux's channel is an anime fan channel; his audience are entirely made up of people who like anime.

Add onto this, they are largely specifically the type of people who would be interested in this generic genre and this specific series.

Nux's video has about 460K views. If just one out of every ten people who watched his video actually watched this anime, then everyone crying "wah wah vote brigading" (specifically the MAL Staff) are utterly wrong.

Looking at you in particular @Kineta . Also at you @Shymander since you've declared any account with "nux" in the name to be fake.
Assumption math huh? We both can play this game.
The video has 460k views, that means no more than 460k people have watched it. This number does not come from his fans only but also the people who happened to have it on their recommendation and decide to click the video. This is assuming a person only watched once.
Let me spell it out for you: in reality less people have watched the video and even lesser will check out the anime, let alone coming here making account and rate it 10.
Now look at the likes. It has 47k likes, meaning it's safe to assume there're only 47k people actively supporting the idea.
Concidentally the numbers of 10s is also around that.
47k people supporting. 50k account that rated 10.
It's not 1:10 anymore but 1:1 ratio.
Now tell me about the probability of what's actually going on.

See, we can do this all day without completely proving or disproving anything because it's all probability and assumption.
It's just funny that you still holding onto the argument that doing this is somehow okay because "people are not being forced to" as if that excludes them from vote brigading. Top kek for your logic.
So keep arguing if you must. Excuse me from replying tho, it's all pointless at this point now that everything is pretty much clear with that Nuts dude's latest video.

YOu didn't really discount anything I implied, in any manner.

In fact, you kind of reinforced it.
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 8, 2020 2:42 PM

Mar 2019
Sarteck said:
Dieshouri said:
Think about his viewbase and content thats exactly the kind thing they would love.

Good job being ignorant on purpose I guess? Doesn't really take a genius to figure it out I had faith in you.
Feb 8, 2020 2:44 PM

May 2018
Sarteck said:
Ardanaz said:

Dude...

YOu have been bitching about the "just rating and leaving" since the video came out, right? Were you having this same opinion 12 hours ago when the majority of the votes were under 12 hours old?

This is one of the LAMEST arguments. You're the one trying to call them illegitimate. You're the one making them not feel welcome. If they don't stay, it's on YOU.

I'm doing nothing of the sort. You quit putting words in my mouth right now, you liar. I said that a handfull of people on both sides are doing it, and it doesn't negate MY very real vote, thank you very much.

"If you deny that the votes are manipulated, then no logic will work to convince you otherwise."

If you want to pretend to be logical, don't LIE, and don't PUT WORDS ION MY MOUTH. Thank you.

@Ardanaz , see it's useless now. They are going to abandon this site anyways after this ends , so it doesn't matter what anyone says to them.
DomineLkiraFeb 8, 2020 2:47 PM
Aug 2019
Sarteck said:
FadedZero0001 said:

Bro before nux raid this anime had like 250 1/10 ratings with 4 episodes out, so you telling me all of a sudden with NO new episode it has amassed 3000 more 1/10 legitimate ratings. lol come on

Question for you? If a youtuber made a video saying IR is bad and you should go and rate in 1/10, would this argument still hold?

Let me use your exact words, just the opposite in some cases

"X-tuber is an anime fan channel, his audience....."
"Add on to this, they are largely specifically the type of people would hate this genre....."
"X-tuber has 460k views. If 1 out of 10 people watched his video actually watched the anime (and rated it 1), then everyone..... "
"So how improbable do you think it is"

Jun 2015
Sarteck lost it lol. He's showing his true colours right now. And against an admin of this site. It's hilarious tbh.
Fortune favours the bold!

Feb 8, 2020 2:46 PM
Feb 2020
Dieshouri said:
Sarteck said:

Good job being ignorant on purpose I guess? Doesn't really take a genius to figure it out I had faith in you.

If you actually took a moment to look into Nux's fanbase you'd see they are almost exclusively ecchi and offbrand fans. What he said about them loving a genuinely funny anime that blurs the line between ecchi and offbrand is the truth.

May 2018
DeathTheKid4 said:
Sarteck lost it lol. He's showing his true colours right now. And against an admin of this site. It's hilarious tbh.

These people don't know when to stop , lol.

Nov 2012
DomineLkira said:

I love how you are ignoring the guy above you who is challenging your 'math' , @Sarteck

I takes posts in order.
Anything else?
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 8, 2020 2:47 PM

Aug 2014
Sarteck said:
Dude...

I'm not really sure what your point is here. Just clicked through a few random people that rated it a 10 and the 2nd result was this: https://myanimelist.net/profile/CyannainPajama

So how is this a legit user? Empty profile, only rated this show a 10.

You're misunderstanding the argument here. I never said that no legit people voted a 10. A user that is completely empty other than a rating for the show with a 10 and maybe a 1 for the other shows is not a legit account.

I didn't lie. You refuse to see the facts here. Just because your vote is legit doesn't mean everyone else's is.

DeathTheKid4 said:

I'm not an admin, but I'm flatted ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Do please be respectful though. I understand it can be hard sometimes
Feb 8, 2020 2:49 PM

May 2018
Sarteck said:
DomineLkira said:

I love how you are ignoring the guy above you who is challenging your 'math' , @Sarteck

I takes posts in order.
Anything else?

Nope. Nothing at all. :)
Everything is perfect.
Feb 8, 2020 2:54 PM

Oct 2014
Bunka_no_Otoko said:
SeaWaxyTurtle said:

I'm running into some REAL Poe's Law over here...

This has to be a joke right? There's no way someone would lacking THIS much self awareness, right...?
Feb 8, 2020 2:54 PM

Mar 2019
Bunka_no_Otoko said:
Dieshouri said:

If you actually took a moment to look into Nux's fanbase you'd see they are almost exclusively ecchi and offbrand fans. What he said about them loving a genuinely funny anime that blurs the line between ecchi and offbrand is the truth.

And I never said they wouldn't did you read my comment? But way more then the ecchi side of things is the fact that his whole channel is built on memes and trolling.
Feb 8, 2020 2:55 PM

Nov 2012
Ardanaz said:
Sarteck said:
Dude...

I'm not really sure what your point is here. Just clicked through a few random people that rated it a 10 and the 2nd result was this: https://myanimelist.net/profile/CyannainPajama

Now go look at my profile.

Are you going to call me illegitimate? IR is the only show I've rated. I also haven't really touched my list.

I would, just at first glance, not have anything to assume that vote is illegitimate. They don't appear to have rated anything else. I'm not staff, so I can't see if they might have indicators of being a multiple or botted accounts.

Ardanaz said:

You're misunderstanding the argument here. I never said that no legit people voted a 10. A user that is completely empty other than a rating for the show with a 10 and maybe a 1 for the other shows is not a legit account.

I didn't lie. You refuse to see the facts here. Just because your vote is legit doesn't mean everyone else's is.

DeathTheKid4 said:

I'm not an admin, but I'm flatted ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Do please be respectful though. I understand it can be hard sometimes

You lied when you claimed that I said "there are no illegitimate votes." I never said this, never implied this. You put words in my mouth, and in so doing, you lied. You lied about what I said.

The ones that are NOT legit? Those are the ones that are botted or multiple accounts. I completely disagree with those, and I think they should go.

The ones that "rated it and left?" There's no argument that they weren't legitimate.

EDIT: REALLY screwed up on the formatting of quotes. Blah.
EDIT2: Screwed up so much it took a few edits. >.>
SarteckFeb 8, 2020 2:59 PM
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 8, 2020 2:57 PM
Jan 2018
MAL should do something about FMAB fanboys spamming 1s to every anime that comes close to FMAB's score too!!
Feb 8, 2020 2:59 PM

Feb 2020
LegendaryRQA said:
ChaoticHaru said:
If myanimelist deletes me they will delete someone that first appeared in response to Nux but decided to become a full member of the community, and honestly, that will just look bad on MyAnimeList if they do delete someone who isn't sticking around just to troll.

You'll be fine. If your a real member of the community, you can just go back and change you grade back to 10/10 from --/10
Ahaha, you made me double check my account. My score is, and remakes 10/10 on Interspecies for my own reasons.

Mainly, I do love the show. I actually think that more people should give Interspecies a shot, after all it offers something no other anime (or even hentai if people wanna call it porn) does. I won't go into all the reasons aside from: It's a bit lewd, knows it, and even jokes about it while throwing in funny jokes about it all poking fun at various tropes.

You may have seen my Shiki review that I did not put a score on. I watched it about Halloween two years ago. I went to review it and got stuck. While I do like the anime I am trying to compare it to others shows I have scored and am trying to debate if I think it is better or worse than this and this to give it a more accurate rating.
Feb 8, 2020 3:00 PM

Feb 2020
Hello all and sorry - first and at most - for my English. Like i stated previously... Posts ago - I have kind of Problems with English grammar and understanding even "Times" sometimes. Heck I'm not even an native american, just an typical European someone, who's Voice is just very Tiny compared to Others. Even Thou born in 90' - We can call such peeps as myself 'Stans' of that Era. and Heck will I just say - that what 'NUX' just DID in this Video of his - even, if Did discovered it by 'Youtube's famous 'selected for you' Videos" - Am personally shocked. That He wanted to even Push Other's into making those so called "Fake accounts". That's Like - For Me personally telling - "Go lit yourself on a Bomb. No one will notice Soldier".

And Heck will I still stay to my own opinion, to what this is all about. " i gave it an 10/10 and that my take on the piece of cake. either take it or leave. 'Cuz im not gonna powder my own cake with the "pepper of hate' Cuz THAT Community Demands It ."

Also Who am I to even choose sides for? - When was the famous FMAB RELEASED tbh? lets's see... April 5, 2009 - so of course I could've watch it hundreds of times - to the point I wanna 'throw up, at the sight of it'.

So Personally I don't Like to cast any shit Talks. and of top of that 'choose sides' but the current stage of "SJW", "WOKE", "Funi addicts", and other acronyms that just is happening ... even now with VM and still no evidence or anything? - oh god , am I having an laughing of my own time. What's so even wrong in defending what you like? 'cuz other say other wise and how "it's not on my standards list"?

Gosh that's just like I would take your sand Castle and copyrighted it. Sheesh Some peeps who try to help are just an treasure, but others just an "blockbusters" who dont even have their own opinions and just jump in and feed on others opinion , not even knowing - "whats on the line".

Just Brilliant *clasping hands and drops the mic down*

Plus:

Next we will be going, into what's right and what's not - to be honest haha - For a Movie to recommend to watch, I recommend this "The Great Hack [2019] https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9358204/ " and the way I see this and how it works.... Damn, some peeps are really cringe and funny that's other's have their own opinion and don't wanna eat from their "hands" . Every system is Flawed and nothing will be perfect, that's up to you,what to think and what you gonna believe.

"not all is perfect white or perfect black".

P.s I'm perfectly fine 'if the Moderators/administrators will take in action - whatever it may be - to counter the so called "bots/fake accounts etc". Because it just really negates the things. what an normal person wants for this site. An simple Opinion/Vote/Review done and approved by a good written anti-account system that hurts others. Since there exist 'Exploits' and Peeps are just not smart enough - That if they 'USE IT' in any Kind of way. Ultimately if into finally 'they'll be caught'

Yet again sorry for my english and I know it's very wacky. Please understand that.
Feb 8, 2020 3:01 PM

May 2018
Gabriel_Souza_ said:
MAL should do something about FMAB fanboys spamming 1s to every anime that comes close to FMAB's score too!!

Yeah, that's the point actually.
Feb 8, 2020 3:02 PM
Feb 2018
seems legit to me its a damn good show
Feb 8, 2020 3:03 PM

Dec 2014
SeaWaxyTurtle said:

On that note, the anti-SJW group is just as bad
Feb 8, 2020 3:04 PM
Aug 2019
Gabriel_Souza_ said:

There were already doing something. The update or whatever that was planned was for this kind of stuff.See the conversation below.This whole thing is not helping anyone

"Tropisch said:
Question to the mods, will the 1 vote spammer's for shows also be dealt with?

Yes they will be dealt with as otherwise it wouldn't make sense (People could just downvote every other show then)"
AbrahamOmosunFeb 8, 2020 3:08 PM

May 2018
skalman564 said:
seems legit to me its a damn good show

Yup , it is totally legit. That's why so many people are mad about it.
(:

Oct 2014
I feel like the people defending this have a fundamental misunderstanding of the problem because they can't divorce the fact they like the show and the YouTuber from the problem so lets change the proper nouns a little bit to make it easier to understand.

If Mother's Basment made a video telling all of his fans to go on MAL and give The iDOLM@STER a 7 to change its score to spite AnipleX of America, and gave instructions on how to create accounts if they didn't have it, and then tweeted continually about how well its working, and then made a follow up video encouraging it more, we would be having the same argument, with different propor nouns. I am SURE there are plenty of his viewers that didn't know about the show, and genuinely wanted to give it a 7, but they are also plenty of brand new accounts that scored that one show and then moved on.

Aug 2018
Ardanaz said:

I still find it hilarious that this is the way they determine someone is "illegitimate". Let's go ahead and delete any new account that has 1 or two shows on it.

I also find it funny how long you guys are arguing over something so freaking stupid
Feb 8, 2020 3:05 PM

May 2018
LeMasta said:
SeaWaxyTurtle said:

On that note, the anti-SJW group is just as bad

Yup , generally they cancel out each other.
Feb 8, 2020 3:05 PM

Aug 2014
Sarteck said:
Now go look at my profile.

Are you going to call me illegitimate? IR is the only show I've rated. I also haven't really touched my list.

I would, just at first glance, not have anything to assume that vote is illegitimate. They don't appear to have rated anything else. I'm not staff, so I can't see if they might have indicators of being a multiple or botted accounts.

Your profile looks nothing like the one I linked. You also have more than 1 show watched.
I never called you illegitimate.

You don't need to be staff to see that an account is not a legit one. Plenty of people report these type of accounts to us.

You lied when you claimed that I said "there are no illegitimate votes." I never said this, never implied this. You put words in my mouth, and in so doing, you lied. You lied about what I said.

The ones that are NOT legit? Those are the ones that are botted or multiple accounts. I completely disagree with those, and I think they should go.

The ones that "rated it and left?" There's no argument that they weren't legitimate.

EDIT: REALLY screwed up on the formatting of quotes. Blah.
EDIT2: Screwed up so much it took a few edits. >.>

I got the feeling that that was what you were trying to imply, because every time I mentioned illegitimate accounts you kept denying it. In that case I apologize for getting the wrong impression.

I'm glad we agree on the illegitimate accounts to go.

What is the difference to you between a botted/multiple account and an empty account with just this show rated a 10? Because it's just the same thing.

Zura1468 said:
Ardanaz said:

I still find it hilarious that this is the way they determine someone is "illegitimate". Let's go ahead and delete any new account that has 1 or two shows on it.

I also find it funny how long you guys are arguing over something so freaking stupid

I don't think it's hard to see that it's not a legit account. You're free to deny it all you want though

I agree on the second part. This is all a massive waste of time
Feb 8, 2020 3:07 PM
Feb 2020
I'd just like to take a moment here to point out the hilarious irony of life imitating art here.

Much like the main protagonists of this anime, it's fanbase are unashamed, proud perverts.
Just like in the anime people are either delighted by it or disgusted by it. This is why it resonates with so many.

At the end of the day, people here are upset because deep down they believe no ecchi anime deserves to be ranked in the top 10, or higher than their favorite show.

As for the arguments that, "this ruins the integrity of the entire voting system", that ship sailed long ago when Pengu was the #1 anime here. Earlier a guy tried to argue that a 3 minute music video deserves to be rated higher than Naruto. (A long running series with as much normie recognition as Pokemon or FMAB)

We are simple adventurers leaving our review of interspecies reviewers on your humble tavern's bulletin board.
Feb 8, 2020 3:07 PM

May 2018
Zura1468 said:
Ardanaz said:

If it doesn't matter to you just turn off this website and go for a walk or something. If you find it funny that people care so much then don't participate in the discussion. But obviously there are people who care.
Feb 8, 2020 3:08 PM

Aug 2018
DomineLkira said:
Zura1468 said:

If it doesn't matter to you just turn off this website and go for a walk or something. If you find it funny that people care so much then don't participate in the discussion. But obviously there are people who care.
Can I just ask why though? More specifically, why do you care so much?

A walk sounds nice, it's a beautiful day!
Feb 8, 2020 3:08 PM

May 2018
Bunka_no_Otoko said:
I'd just like to take a moment here to point out the hilarious irony of life imitating art here.

Much like the main protagonists of this anime, it's fanbase are unashamed, proud perverts.
Just like in the anime people are either delighted by it or disgusted by it. This is why it resonates with so many.

At the end of the day, people here are upset because deep down they believe no ecchi anime deserves to be ranked in the top 10, or higher than their favorite show.

As for the arguments that, "this ruins the integrity of the entire voting system", that ship sailed long ago when Pengu was the #1 anime here. Earlier a guy tried to argue that a 3 minute music video deserves to be rated higher than Naruto. (A long running series with as much normie recognition as Pokemon or FMAB)

We are simple adventurers leaving our review of interspecies reviewers on your humble tavern's bulletin board.

Wow , much culture. I think that's TOTALLY how things are.
Feb 8, 2020 3:09 PM
Feb 2020
Wow! the gatekeeping is real and salt is delicious.
its a meme bro chill
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (95) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2020

281 by Artromex »»
Aug 27, 6:18 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ashhk - Mar 28, 2020

190 by Artromex »»
Aug 27, 2:58 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2020

156 by Artromex »»
Aug 26, 5:48 AM

» Season 2?

1WanteD1 - Sep 17, 2023

2 by Kaneki456 »»
Jul 24, 10:49 AM

» Anime is underrated

Sasora - Jan 9, 2022

20 by Talamare »»
Jun 21, 5:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.