Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 25, 2019 8:12 AM

Nov 2016
Bell is way too popular, but a familiä full of dark hotties as the enemy this time is to my liking.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 25, 2019 10:02 AM
Jul 2019
Well then It looks like them Ishtar Ho's were after Bell, so from here Bell is the damsel in distress.
Aug 25, 2019 10:12 AM

Jan 2018
well this just took this anime to a whole new level. Is bell gonna be the damsel in distress???
Aug 25, 2019 1:53 PM

Aug 2016
Geez how I hate cliffhangers like these. That's why usually watch anime after season when they are full or almost full released.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 2019 5:25 AM

Jul 2014
Well, we're steadily piecing things together here, as from Hermes' reaction to the name Haruhime we can infer that she isn't any ordinary prostitute, a fact which was reinforced by her appearance with the combatants of Ishtar familia in the Dungeon. She seems to have some kind of buffing spell at the very least, so she must be quite a bit more powerful than Bell and Mikoto believe her to be.

That aside, why exactly did Hermes go to Mama Mia to try and get in touch with Freya? What links could Mama Mia possibly have with Freya, who is still one of the most mysterious Gods/Goddesses we've seen in the show so far.
Aug 26, 2019 4:09 PM

Nov 2017
MomoSinX said:
Nobody points out that Hestia pretty much kept that drug...for reasons ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
Hmmmmm,I wonder where you were going with that :)
Aug 26, 2019 5:20 PM

Sep 2015
They missed the mark here. Didn't even touch on the Musky Scent that the pleasure quarter carries.....or how even after Bell showered he couldn't get the smell of the pleasure quarter off him. Then helps out Syr's café by repairing the housing roof, for Syr and Lou to be disgusted that they smelled the musk on Bell and left disgusted. Missed a comedic gold moment there. Also makes Syr's questioning of Hermes about Bell and the pleasure quarter actually make sense. (Book readers know Syr knows about Bell's visit to pleasure quarter vs. not knowing in the anime but asking Hermes about his visit anyway?).

Besides that not a bad episode at all. Touched on all the important points outside that. Next episode will be good.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Aug 26, 2019 5:32 PM

Sep 2015
Mattinator95 said:
i just remembered in season 1 there should have been a scene where hermes visited Freya to ask her for permission to approach bell and to beg her not to attack his familia for doing so ,

she agrees of course but she also tells him that her and only her is aloud to 'Play' with him and one of the reasons she agrees even though Hermes could be up to something is that Ishtar is keeping a close eye on her so Freya had to be careful on what she does which should have been a bit of foreshadowing for this part

any look this episode had the dungeon this series is still about the dungeon etc but its not the main focus this season like season 1 , the person that writes the LN has the right to stray away from one aspect of their series to expand on something else and given that they did 5 volumes focusing on that aspect is clear they wanted to freshen it up a bit which is what this series is covering it the dungeon doesn't come back properly till like vol 9 .

i would also like to point out again that bell is adopted and has no blood connection to Zues , season 1 failed to mention that gods cant have kids just because the they are all gods of mythology and the fact the series uses them as inspiration the series doesn't mean they also have the related connections like the real mythology

See that whole Zeus thing in season one finally still has me in left field. Even through the eight books I've read this is the first I've heard of that (Outside anime). In book 6 he does have that talk with Hermes about the three great beast and the Zeus and Hera families downfall (and OMG they didn't adapt that either......that slipped my mine till now). It's easy to put the end of season one together with the knowledge we have that you explained that the gods cannot have kids.

Yea your right about books 6 through 8 going away from the dungeon as the main place of events. It's also why books 6 and 7 were the best in the series for me though. This Ark is by far the best and it does go into the dungeon on vol 9.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Aug 28, 2019 3:21 AM
Jan 2018
QcK_Dagger_HeaT said:
Mattinator95 said:
i just remembered in season 1 there should have been a scene where hermes visited Freya to ask her for permission to approach bell and to beg her not to attack his familia for doing so ,

she agrees of course but she also tells him that her and only her is aloud to 'Play' with him and one of the reasons she agrees even though Hermes could be up to something is that Ishtar is keeping a close eye on her so Freya had to be careful on what she does which should have been a bit of foreshadowing for this part

any look this episode had the dungeon this series is still about the dungeon etc but its not the main focus this season like season 1 , the person that writes the LN has the right to stray away from one aspect of their series to expand on something else and given that they did 5 volumes focusing on that aspect is clear they wanted to freshen it up a bit which is what this series is covering it the dungeon doesn't come back properly till like vol 9 .

i would also like to point out again that bell is adopted and has no blood connection to Zues , season 1 failed to mention that gods cant have kids just because the they are all gods of mythology and the fact the series uses them as inspiration the series doesn't mean they also have the related connections like the real mythology

See that whole Zeus thing in season one finally still has me in left field. Even through the eight books I've read this is the first I've heard of that (Outside anime). In book 6 he does have that talk with Hermes about the three great beast and the Zeus and Hera families downfall (and OMG they didn't adapt that either......that slipped my mine till now). It's easy to put the end of season one together with the knowledge we have that you explained that the gods cannot have kids.

Yea your right about books 6 through 8 going away from the dungeon as the main place of events. It's also why books 6 and 7 were the best in the series for me though. This Ark is by far the best and it does go into the dungeon on vol 9.

I'm trying to remember something about Daphne and Cassandra .. why did they help Apollo in the war game or why did Cassandra bother to even help save the Apollos Captain
Aug 28, 2019 10:30 AM

Dec 2014
looks like another one is after little rookie
Aug 29, 2019 4:43 AM
Apr 2016
this episode was the worst so far. So boring, nothing happened at all until the last minute. Everything about haruhime could have been wrapped up in the previous episode in two minutes
Sep 6, 2019 8:22 PM

Jul 2013
Finally some action at last. This season is really boring except for that war game. Also it's annoying that these fucking gods are so obsessed with Bell and they want to kidnap him and shit that is so lame.
Sep 7, 2019 8:58 AM

May 2015
MC harem going up.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Sep 7, 2019 9:12 AM

Jul 2012
Not really a fan of this season and not really this arc. It's getting better. Still find it so strange how Bell can just rush into another's familia base and just firebolt his way in, feel like this season screams for closing your eyes on many things ...
Hope for interesting ending.
Sep 8, 2019 2:58 AM
Sep 2019
I'm glad that Haruhime got her backstory explained. Also Ishtar seems to hate Freya.
Sep 9, 2019 12:15 PM

May 2018
Good that they showed Haruhime's background so I got to know her better, more information about the killing stone that Hermes has bought and where it will be used. Ishtar Familia the worst family as of now, basically Apollo but more bad. Ishtar luring Freya using Bell, expected that there will be a war.

Sep 21, 2019 11:24 AM

Mar 2010
They should just remove romance and add harem. Everyone is obsess with Bell
Sep 22, 2019 2:26 AM

Dec 2013
Ishtar Familia definitely sounds like bad news.

Of course they want to kidnap Bell lol
Sep 24, 2019 2:04 AM

Apr 2009
Why does Ishtar badly wants to go to war with Freya in the first place? Is this a rivalry thing? A grudge? A mere turf/territorial war?
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Sep 25, 2019 8:22 PM

Dec 2016
Hermes is allllllways fucking scheming man lol
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Sep 30, 2019 7:54 PM

May 2012
Damn that sure was quite the cliffhanger! Really looking forwards to see what's next!
Oct 2, 2019 9:51 PM

Jul 2016
Bell and Mikoto want to buy Haruhime but didn't they still have to pay the Hestia Knife's debt?

Anyways, it was a more or less decent episode overall. Haruhime's backstory and connection with Mikoto was the only interesting part.
Oct 12, 2019 9:51 AM

Mar 2015
That cliffhanger!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Nov 13, 2019 3:00 PM

Sep 2012
i bet the one bufing them is the fox so they won't be willing to sell her cause she is their A

SouthRzVa said:
Bell and Mikoto want to buy Haruhime but didn't they still have to pay the Hestia Knife's debt?

Anyways, it was a more or less decent episode overall. Haruhime's backstory and connection with Mikoto was the only interesting part.

well i quess hestia will be mad latter 😆

Jan 14, 2020 12:45 PM
Apr 2016
And the fight begins! That's nice I guess.
Apr 24, 2020 12:27 PM

Jul 2009
Now they are all after Bell, and Ishtar's promise is that they can "have" Bell after she uses him...it's so weird to see this arc.
May 20, 2020 2:05 AM

Aug 2017
Dumb arc, dumb show. Of course Bell wants to be the white knight and save dirty fox hooker. Every episode I want Bell to perish.

I like the hot brown babes though.
Jul 23, 2020 1:14 PM

Jan 2015
This season feels kinda bad compared to the first season.
Everyone is caring about kidnapping Bell.
Sep 20, 2020 10:16 AM

Jan 2009
thats definitely Haruhime giving a power boost to Aisha there so she is not a fighter but like an ultimate support character in a MOBA game that gives buffs to her carries
Sep 22, 2020 6:57 PM

Oct 2016
Great episode, Aisha definitely does not want Haruhime to go through whatever that slaystone ritual is.

Yes, harem members go protecc Bell's innocence.

Damn, is that Haruhime who gave that power boost to Aisha that's kinda cool.
Sep 29, 2020 8:50 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Shit what a bad situations for my cherry boy, Bell kun. He was being targetted again. Now its from shitty-full-of-lust-lady Ishtar'sfamily. Its official, then, that the second Danmachi season really touched a crucial moments surrounding on Familia myth of trouble. First, its Apollo and his awful desire toward directly to Bell kun. Then, here i am, reaching another nasty god that owned the damn interest against my cherry boy because of her grudges with another god. Oh, well. I can't blame with Bell's situations. Because, yeah, its really understandable.

Now, for the serious matter. Bell met Aisha, before met another lust Ishtar's members. Who would have won over that fights? Or, Aisha planned something unexpected there? Lets see the next one!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 13, 2020 11:26 PM

Feb 2019
I feel really bad for Haruhime. Poor girl got everything taken away from her-- her dignity, her position, her friends and family. She really deserves some happiness, but she also doesn't want her past to see the state that she's in now. I really hope she opens up to Bell and the gang when they get to her.
Oct 31, 2020 6:17 AM

Sep 2018
The underlying theme of this new arc started earlier, is similar to the previous one, it only changes the stage and the characters that animate it, but even here the plot sees the character of Bell contended by a new divinity. The atmosphere becomes a little less playful than what the story might have looked like in the past, the narrative has some mysterious elements that make it interesting and engaging. Phryne's character makes your skin crawl, oh my how ugly she is! Although Hestia rarely goes out, she still manages to be funny, although sometimes, as now she seems to have bigger breasts than usual. Oops, sorry for my frankness, eheheheh !!! The cliffhanger is not bad, who knows what will happen on that occasion, I'm curious. I do not know the tastes of other users, but the character of Ishtar is really vulgar in his appearance and not only, it does not hold up to the character of Freya.
Dec 5, 2020 9:58 AM

Aug 2017
Of course Haruhime is someone important due to the Killing Stone, they can't find a way to make her relevant. I can't stand this arc, please end quickly.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 25, 2021 10:17 AM

Apr 2013
I though they would take a more delicate approach to the whole kidnapping thing since Bell is quite weak against that. But I guess outside of the pleasure quarters they are always in public except for the dungeons.
Apr 14, 2022 6:56 AM

May 2020
Can't we do something about this ever growing harem, it's like getting of hands now. Also I'm losing my interest in this whole Haruhime thing really quick now.
Jun 29, 2022 12:12 AM

Jan 2020
At least he managed to hold onto his aphrodisiac.

I guess this is why I'm not about that hero life. Or, more realistically, this is why I am so at odds with Bell as a character. He's such a one-dimensional, chaotic good troupe. I don't see anything wrong with a prostitute. They aren't inherently evil or anything. Some of the best characters are those who are sexually promiscuous.

Everyone needs a vice; make some bad decisions Bell -- live a little. Do something to get outside your comfort zone and make yourself more interesting as a character.

Bell can earn 2-3 million easily? Why is Hestia still in debt then? Because they never go into the dungeon anymore? @_@

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Jan 7, 2023 6:33 AM

Dec 2012
Hestia oppai huge.
Dat punishment.
Hermes begging Mia.
lol at Syr.
Mikoto sees Haruhime.
Hermes watching Bell and Mikoto.
Sanjono Haruhime.
Killing stone?
Kidnap Bell?
War with Freya?
They're waiting for Bell in the dungeon.
Aisha is glowing.
Bell is surrounded.
Aisha takes (but saves) Bell.
Aisha vs Bell.
Dat ending.

Poor Hermes. He tried to get everyones attention to let them know he was raped, but couldn't say.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 27, 2023 11:05 AM

Nov 2010
If I were there, I would grind like crazy so that I could buy Haruhime for myself! I get to become very powerful in the process as well. Two birds with one stone!
May 31, 2023 7:42 AM

Oct 2019
I suppose the "Killing Stone" will be used to sacrifice Renard so that Ihstar gains extra power to attack Freya. Yare yare...
Jul 29, 2023 9:25 PM
Nov 2022
La nueva Waifu de la temporada y del anime, ni modo a profanarla en r34 al rato vengo otra vez.
Nov 21, 2023 11:35 PM
Jun 2022
it was very sussy"it was so sussy"
May 25, 2:06 AM
Dec 2022
So Ishtar is after Bell. It has to happen somehow.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2019

192 by waldy713 »»
Yesterday, 12:20 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2019

123 by waldy713 »»
Yesterday, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2019

170 by waldy713 »»
Yesterday, 10:37 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2019

127 by waldy713 »»
Yesterday, 10:33 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2019

141 by waldy713 »»
Sep 19, 12:58 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.