Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Apr 1, 2019 11:55 AM

Jan 2013
It was okay.
Not really that special of a final episode. I feel like too much time was spent on flashy animation instead of actual content. Looked good though.
Apr 1, 2019 11:57 AM

Oct 2015
Incredible! The ending of the conflict and arc was hype to see and also very much appropriate to the themes of the series. Second half of the episode was satisfying as well. : )

Overall this has become one of the best series I've ever seen. Easily AOTS/likely to be AOTY. Gonna read the manga while looking forward to that OVA.

Apr 1, 2019 11:57 AM

Feb 2018
Really not sure how they ll adapt the rest of the manga, I mean it's not nearly enough for another season, a movie could be dope tho.
Apr 1, 2019 11:59 AM
Oct 2016
Seriously the fight was just that I was expecting a Saitama vs. boros in this fight 😂😂😂 I felt like If Everything Was Hasty in this Episode I was a bit disappointed 😕

But taking this anime is very good "10/9
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 1, 2019 12:07 PM

Mar 2015
Germs_N_Spices said:
Askore said:
the adaptation is very good but all these mob "ultimate truth" monologues make me cringe sometimes. i'll give it the benefit of the doubt and rate it like it isn't author philosophy self-insert but since OPM is basically the same, i don't really believe it.

This IS, unironically, the author speaking through his work. Mob Psycho expresses an ideal, not a philosophy. ONE doesn't force his morals onto you, but he HOPES that the audience becomes better people by reading his stuff.

well too bad it kind of breaks the universe for me. you can write a story without forcing your morals into the main character and having everyone except the villains agree with it. this way it sounds and looks way too cartoonish.
it looks like this show is made for an audience of middle schoolers but thats obviously not the case.
Apr 1, 2019 12:14 PM

Nov 2017
Eh, tbh the last 3 eps were rather boring so I’d rate it 8/10

May 2015
last episode was kinda lackluster, however i loved the series as a whole and can't wait for the next one. Hopefully they can improve it for next season.
8/10
“You choose to be hurt rather than to hurt others, right?
You’re nice and wonderful.
But while it seems like you are choosing both,
you’re really forsaking both.”

Jan 2012
So from the 1st opening and until the last episode, it was all about the broccoli...
10/10
"Quack"
-A Duck

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 1, 2019 12:18 PM

Feb 2015
Mob is still fighting with Suzuki, Suzuki released all his power and calmed down while he was creating a great explosion (he remembered when his wife left him), Mob went to warn his friends and tried to absorb the energy. Reigen, Ritsu, Teru and Ekubo found Mob and rescued him. It's revealed that a giant brocoli emerged where the explosion took place. The Awakening Lab members decided no to continue with the investigation. Suzuki got caught by a kind of espers police agency, Sho told him that he stills sees his mother. Mob and Reigen discovered that the giant brocoli appeared due to the interaction between the seeds (Mob's pocket) and the mental power from the explosion, Serizawa arrived as a new member of Reigen's business.

Well, that final battle wasn't what I expected, but it works, no matter what, I can't deny that Mob Psycho is very good, specially in characters design, animation and characters development. An anime from where other shows could learn. I feel like the final battle turned to something where the one that smashes stronger is the winner and other battle scenes weren't like that, well. Beautiful to watch Claw's members trying to reintegrate to society.
Apr 1, 2019 12:19 PM

Aug 2013
An incredible episode. The fight was great. Loved the second half.

That broccoli...

A solid 9/10.

Apr 1, 2019 12:20 PM

Feb 2017
What an amazing season. I must admit that I don't enjoy these action episodes as much as I do "slice of life" ones but nonetheless it was a treat to watch.
9/10
Apr 1, 2019 12:22 PM
Jul 2018
Hmm, is it me I saw there was simple animation error appeared on around 16:00-17:00 around ? Indeed BD version could fix that or maybe that was player problem. Anyway! this was decent finale and loved how it ends to this show. If my memory serves right this sequel did ended better than the first season. But..

when it comes to overall stuff.. I might put s1 on my expanded favorite list if ever happen but somehow I cannot bring to put on this season since I am quite conflicted about this sequel as it has both big nice positive (the Reigen's arc which make him even more likable than before) and big negatives especially not I am not big fan of this battle arc and found it almost similar to ep 5 which also I didn't liked it because I do not like MP 100 for action scenes rather I liked it for its sol moments based on supernatural theme and unique episodic plot progression like ep1-3(dont remember which one of episode appeared surprisingly dull for me) and ep6-8 played out.

The last arc could been better because it could been more shorten and added too many shounen battles like for example: if ep10 would focus on Mob's POV then overall that long fights could been wayy shorten or could remove that entire as he appeared on the last minute and then the new worthwhile development happened. Then it would been better if this was foreshadowed or wasn't too over-the-top (like how suddenly gets dark[ep8] or power scaling feels very unbalanced. Worldbuilding is now questionable as well) Whatever I didn't found this arc as ambiguous as the Reigen's arc and even my another less favorite arc ep4,5 arc had more interesting moment if you ask me.

Also villains defeats at this rate have been getting little repetitive and but still treat to watch at times but I fear if this method will get old by inevitable third season for me.
removed-userApr 1, 2019 1:12 PM
Apr 1, 2019 12:39 PM

Nov 2013
Ending was pretty good .
But I still think Suzuki is as generic of a villain as they come. Mob and Reigen carried this season hard. Also no Tsubomi confession , thought they would’ve ended with that.
All in all 7/10 .
Apr 1, 2019 12:46 PM
Nov 2018
This was a wild series, i enjoyed it like a little kitten and everything was handled with care and courage, i give this season a 9/10 because i found the last few episodes as inferior to the better ones but every single episode was great and definitely enjoyable on it's own.
LiedElfenApr 1, 2019 5:49 PM
Apr 1, 2019 12:53 PM

Nov 2013
ArrRti said:
Oh my, if THAT is the spectacular finale manga readers hyped up all the time, then I'm disappointed to say the least.
The story destroyed the brutal cliffhanger, we got at the end of episode 8, literally 5 minutes into episode 9 and everything after that has been your typical battle shounen with a villain, changing his year long ambitions faster than you can blink, through a person he's been fighting for what, a few minutes? And for the epilogue, it's not particulary bad, just anti climatic.

MOB is best when it was going the slice of life + serious routes (such as episode 1, the amazing episode 4+5 combo and the Reigen ep 6+7 story) but just as in season 1's last episodes, the author REALLY wants to shovel in a battle oriented story we've seen thousands of times before already.

All I can see is how this series is sailing on its' smooth animations and sometimes its' Reigen moments. Want to name MOB's growth as well? I do not, because I don't see him overshadowing even the likes of Deku from "Hero Academia" in that regard.

All this sounded harsh but in the end, the show is not bad. Far from it. The worst aspects, namely art (not animation),characters and the ending are at the very least average while others (the Openings and animation) are top tier.

Season 1: 6/10
Season 2: Was thinking of 7/10 before the final episode but since not even this one was impressing I'm at a bind here.

Agree.

While this season had outstanding animation, the best episodes imo were the ones that didn't rely on it, like the Reigen episodes for instance.
Suzuki seemed very generic of a villain, and his ideology was incredibly contrived and unconvincing.
I preferred Mogami alot more.

Mob and Reigen definitely carried this season. I'd give both seasons a 7/10.
Apr 1, 2019 12:54 PM
Oct 2018
Finally finished the anime. dont know if there would be a season 3 or not. But I really enjoyed the anime 9/10 for me
Apr 1, 2019 1:07 PM

Apr 2016
The end is sure not as great as the middle and the beginning. Can't say I didn't see the complaints coming. Still great tho.
lunarxlunarApr 1, 2019 1:12 PM
Apr 1, 2019 1:08 PM

Jun 2015
Wojtini21 said:
Unowen said:
Well, the first season was better.

Hopefully we get to see what is left from the manga in the form of OVAs.

1st season is for kids. 2nd season is for adults. More mature and focused on characters progress.
That doesn't make much sense. Even if it did, calling something adult and using it as a term of approval because "adult equals good" is a childish conduct.

That matter of wording aside, you don't develop much your opinion besides saying it's more focused in characters progress. And yet this season delivered less in that department, barely focusing in anyone besides Mob and Reigen.

Toichiro Suzuki ended up being a very boring antagonist who only had cravings for power and world domination (like in every other anime of a similar genre, pretty much). Mob's approach was very similar to the one in ep 5 of S1 when he convinced Teruki that he couldn't only rely in his powers and needed to make connections with people. But in there the message shined and made perfect sense since he was talking to someone his age with a very similar profile. In here it wasn't innovative at all and even if not out of place considering Mob's character, it was hardly challenging or engaging (so much for the "more adult" part of the series).

I also missed that the series had a way to incorporate more of its comedy in this last arc like it did in the last bit of S1. Basically what made the bigger picture of Mob distinctive, a scent of self-awareness that I can agree makes it more mature. But nope, it took a more serious and straightforward approach into trying to sell the evil dude the virtues of the power of friendship. Meh.
Apr 1, 2019 1:11 PM

Jul 2008
Great story doesn't feel like an ending to the anime. I hope they make another season to explain his unknown entity.

Fight scenes were okay, could have been better - Mogami's fight was more exciting
Apr 1, 2019 1:16 PM
Oct 2016
This season was too good especially the animation.
Apr 1, 2019 1:20 PM

Jun 2009
deg said:
uninstallthegame said:

in the anime it was more of a visual storytelling, but in the manga ONE was showing the stages that Mob went through emotionally. there's like a whole spectrum of emotions he experience throughout the fight and dialogue with him

here's what it looked like in the manga

btw, if you want to see more of the ??? stage. hopefully, the ova will adapt the rest of the manga, cuz it's like the breaking point of his inner character. so stay tuned!

ye thats great for character development

im just pointing out that if Mogami and Toichiro happen to fight then Mogami will win

Mogami has the power to absorb spirits energy
Toichiro has the power to absorb espers energy
and i think absorbing spirits is much better power there
so thats why i think Mogami is a better final boss for this sequel since Mob has no other choice than to go ???% mode when he fought Mogami

and i see ye hopefully the rest of the manga will be adapted then so i can see more of ???% mode of Mob

EDIT:

oh and Mogami is older than Toichiro too so logically Mogami has stored more energy than Toichiro

Nah, Mogami is not stronger then Toichiro.

It was explained in the chapter 67 of the manga that Mogami has a poor control of the spirits he absorbed and has to release them little by little when he fights. That's why he got destroyed so badly by 100% Courage Mob, but the spirits that wen't wild gave Mob a better fight.

Toichiro on the other hand was able to gave Mob a hard time even before reaching his maximum output. Basically Toichiro can exorcise Mogami without going all out, but he would have more trouble against the wild spirits released from his core.

Also their absorbtion ability is literally the same thing...

Apr 1, 2019 1:26 PM

Apr 2016
Unowen said:
Wojtini21 said:

1st season is for kids. 2nd season is for adults. More mature and focused on characters progress.
That doesn't make much sense. Even if it did, calling something adult and using it as a term of approval because "adult equals good" is a childish conduct.

That matter of wording aside, you don't develop much your opinion besides saying it's more focused in characters progress. And yet this season delivered less in that department, barely focusing in anyone besides Mob and Reigen.

Toichiro Suzuki ended up being a very boring antagonist who only had cravings for power and world domination (like in every other anime of a similar genre, pretty much). Mob's approach was very similar to the one in ep 5 of S1 when he convinced Teruki that he couldn't only rely in his powers and needed to make connections with people. But in there the message shined and made perfect sense since he was talking to someone his age with a very similar profile. In here it wasn't innovative at all and even if not out of place considering Mob's character, it was hardly challenging or engaging (so much for the "more adult" part of the series).

I also missed that the series had a way to incorporate more of its comedy in this last arc like it did in the last bit of S1. Basically what made the bigger picture of Mob distinctive, a scent of self-awareness that I can agree makes it more mature. But nope, it took a more serious and straightforward approach into trying to sell the evil dude the virtues of the power of friendship. Meh.

This arc is kind of just Teru's arc but bigger, adding a mirror character who is what mob could've been without reigen.
Anime glossed over something from the manga. Like, there are a series of emotions that mob have experienced through the fight. It's kind of weird how the anime gives such a different feeling from the manga. The manga also has a very sketchy feel to it, so it still feels unique even though there isn't much going on in the mechanics of the fight. In translation to the anime though, it kind of feels like a cheap version of dragon ball z(?
I don't feel the charms from the manga for whatever reasons. Maybe it's the color palate or choreography. Maybe just manga reader bias.
The plot in this arc is the least tight in the whole manga imo. So it feels awkward ending here but you can't have everything I guess.
lunarxlunarApr 1, 2019 2:59 PM
Apr 1, 2019 1:28 PM

Jan 2016
Probably one of the easiest 10s I'll ever give anything, sometimes you don't need to even try to find the faults in an Anime because it's just that good.

10/10, another winter series might be AOTY for me it seems, SoraYori being the AOTY for me last year
Apr 1, 2019 1:30 PM
Jun 2016
This pic sums up everything 10/10
Apr 1, 2019 1:31 PM

May 2016
a bit of an expectation subversion on my part, that ending simultaneously answered no questions but also tied up a couple of loose ends. I will be looking forward to the next season or whatever adapts the next arc thoroughly.

Apr 1, 2019 1:31 PM

Nov 2018
ABSOLUTELY LOVED HOW THEY TIED THE BOW ON TOP WITH THE ENDING especially the ending theme!! i couldnt help but smile throughout the entire epilogue!! its crazy how much my love grew for the entire cast when i thought i couldnt like them enough after s1!!

the stakes against toichiro were a bit weak compared to mogami arc and didnt have much development/effective buildup leading to the final showdown, but the way it set up to show mob's growth makes up for it.

i absolutely love how mobs development at the end of the season isnt an end-all be-all type of thing and can still see how much more he wants to improve himself. at one point of the fight, toichiro mentions how mob still doesnt have complete control over his emotions, but mobs empathy and understanding of HIS own emotions and others really shined through especially when he confronted toichirou before the explosion.

definitely a 9/10 rating for me! i cant wait to see how theyll adapt the rest of the series!!!
Apr 1, 2019 1:34 PM

Apr 2016
This finale episode was a bit cheesy sometimes but there were so many amazing moments these last three months that it won't change my overall impression : I loved it.

Episode 1 was amazing. Ekubo best spirit ever. Body improvement best club ever. Regen best spiritual guide. The arch Mogami was breathtaking and I loved his short "come-back" too. Characters growth, humor, fight with beautiful art and animation ................

A real treat.
Apr 1, 2019 1:34 PM

Jan 2019
It's so rare to find a show with action this good and with such a wholesome message. I can say for sure that my Mob has impacted my life in a positive way.

Apr 1, 2019 1:41 PM

Jul 2017
I didn’t like this last arc. It was very rushed and came out of nowhere. The villains felt like throwaway characters so our main cast can fight them, instead of spending them time to actually develop them. The foreigner undercover esper felt shoehorned too.

The big final battle was underwhelming. The choreography was lackluster the boss’s demon form and explosion was hard for me take seriously. There was a lack of realism what with no civilians around or mention of anyone dying.
I didn’t like how the show upped the scales so drastically because the tone clashed with the earlier lighthearted, slice of life episodes in the season.

The Mogami arc was great, the two episodes focusing Mob and Reigen’s relationship/development were amazing, plus I liked the first episode and the marathon episode. The world domination was like a final arc in a typical battle shounen, which I thought Mob was better than that. 6/10
FlexstyleApr 1, 2019 1:45 PM
Apr 1, 2019 1:50 PM

Jan 2019
Great show. Love the ED as well. Fantastic animation and art style and I loved Mob’s character progression this season plus the Body Improvement Club were among by favs this season as well. Overall a solid 9/10.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 1, 2019 1:51 PM

May 2015
I really liked this episode had some amazing fight animation.

I like how Mob Psycho 100 is basically One Punch Man but add a lot of emotion and Mob not being absolutely unbeatable.

Really liked this series. Also has a great OP.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 1, 2019 2:05 PM

Mar 2014
gotta say I wasn't that hyped at the end like the entire fans here are... but nothing so special else the good animation for me... don't judge me, in terms of story it was a somewhat a 9... so 9 yes.

it is not a masterpiece like One Piece or Hunter x Hunter but at least something refreshing from the Shounen Genre(:
Apr 1, 2019 2:09 PM

Feb 2014
That's one impressive broccoli... XD

This episode felt incredible from start to finish. The fight between Mob and Suzuki was a feast of sakuga animation that I really loved. The outcome of the fight was also a spectacle as Mob was able to get through to Suzuki after he lost control of his own power. That led to a visually impressive explosion that Megumin would be proud of. =3

The aftermath of the fight played out nicely, with the former scars getting themselves back into the normalcy of society, including Serizawa, who was able to get a job working under Reigen in his new office. His new haircut makes him look really smart as well. =)

So there we have it. This winter season has had some memorable shows, but Mob Psycho 100 season 2 takes the crown for me as the best show this season. Great character dialogue, many funny comedy moments, powerful character development that made me feel plenty of emotions and, of course, the excellent animation from Bones.

I'm certainly looking forward to the upcoming OVA, but until then, I'll decide whether this show is a 9/10 or a 10/10 after I let the whole show sink in for a few days. =3
Apr 1, 2019 2:32 PM

Jan 2014
Even better than season 1

a 9/10 for me
Apr 1, 2019 2:37 PM

Jan 2019
WoW ... Grate Ep.
The fight was good but my fav fight is still from Ep 5.
Well, that's one way to use excess power which can destroy a town ... grow a broccoli ... Lolz.
Loved the series overall ... A 10 from me.
Apr 1, 2019 2:39 PM
Mar 2019
The episode was really good, I can clearly see why this season went up to to #13 but in the last 7 or 8 episodes my heart really stopped and was about yo pop out of my mouth I feel this episode lacked it. Nonetheless the ending was unlike most animes, even though it kept the normal 'happy ending the humour and portrayal kept it different. It was a truly amazing anime to start the year with.
Apr 1, 2019 2:55 PM
Mar 2019
OG_Guts said:
I didn’t like this last arc. It was very rushed and came out of nowhere. The villains felt like throwaway characters so our main cast can fight them, instead of spending them time to actually develop them. The foreigner undercover esper felt shoehorned too.

The big final battle was underwhelming. The choreography was lackluster the boss’s demon form and explosion was hard for me take seriously. There was a lack of realism what with no civilians around or mention of anyone dying.
I didn’t like how the show upped the scales so drastically because the tone clashed with the earlier lighthearted, slice of life episodes in the season.

The Mogami arc was great, the two episodes focusing Mob and Reigen’s relationship/development were amazing, plus I liked the first episode and the marathon episode. The world domination was like a final arc in a typical battle shounen, which I thought Mob was better than that. 6/10

The foreigner squad was meant to demonstrate that the ultimate 5 + president = Claw. Mob psycho isn't so long of a story where they would give a backstory to every side villain.

Mob Psycho 100 IS A SHOUNEN ANIME. IT DID NOT COME OUT OF NOWHERE. The whole arc was foreshadowed in the first season, including what scale it would entail.

You do not list any reasoning for why the choreography is bad.

Mob psycho was never about killing off random people just for the sake of being "real"(right word is actually edgy here). It is supposed to be wholesome.

And again, this entire arc and its scale was very clearly hinted at from season 1, the part where you describe as slice of life.

Your opinion is doodoo.
Apr 1, 2019 2:58 PM

Nov 2017
Amazing episode!

The final fight between Mob and Toichiro is CRAZY just like the animation that is also amazing!

I love the moment when there is the appearance of broccoli!
ElyshionDec 13, 2019 3:14 PM
Apr 1, 2019 3:01 PM

Mar 2015
Where this season left off in the manga? What chapter?
Apr 1, 2019 3:11 PM

May 2015
When Mob said "I'm the protagonist of my own life", I immediately thought of the line from the OP, "Your life is your own", and started crying. This show is incredible. Without a doubt the most consistently good looking show I've ever seen. What Bones has done here is outstanding and they've definitely set the bar for adaptations. I don't see anything toping this in 2019 honestly.

Also, some of the shit some people are complaining about in this thread is hilarious.
TsukuyomiREKTApr 1, 2019 3:21 PM

Apr 1, 2019 3:20 PM

Mar 2018
Disappointing final arc, had some of the best action scenes ever animated ever but definitely lacking in characters and story. Way too rushed, still a 9/10 because some episodes were incredible especially episode 7.

Seriously did anyone actually give fuck about that ginger kid and his dad
poop
Apr 1, 2019 3:22 PM

May 2014
Great episode. I'm going to miss watching this.

I've read all the manga and i actually forgot there was more content to be animated until i saw the giant broccoli. It reminded me that the story wasn't over yet. Still some great stuff to see animated!
Apr 1, 2019 3:26 PM
Mar 2015
Glad Mob did not kill him
Apr 1, 2019 3:32 PM

Dec 2016
What a fucking masterpiece of a show, please Bones bring us season 3 really fast, ova should be a nice thing to hold me over for a bit tho lol
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Apr 1, 2019 3:42 PM

Apr 2015
What a finale... I never really say that I like a second season better than the first. Most of the time they are equally as good, but rarely better (Out of my head it's Assassination Classroom that comes to mind). Mob Psycho 100 II definitely is amongst those Anime.

Solid 10/10, the animation during this final boss was fucking LIT no complaints from me here! Can't wait for a third season or OVA's if there isn't enough source material.
Apr 1, 2019 3:46 PM

Mar 2017
SakugaAnimation-10
Music-10
Scenery-10
Epic Battle-10
Overall, The last Episode gets 10/10 and The show itself too.
Hoping for season 3 soon.
Apr 1, 2019 3:57 PM

Dec 2014
Incredible finale as expected.

The fight was pure eye candy, loved it and I loved the conclusion to the fight. Hah, that broccoli, the moment I saw it I knew that this is what the broccoli from the first season's OP meant. xD

Second half was a real nice way to wrap everything up, the scene with Touichirou being arrested was really good and pretty emotional too when Sho mentions his Mom and how his Dad is gonna get an earful from her. xD

Overall, this season was an incredible step up from the first season which was already amazing. Seeing Mob having grown so much as a character make me so happy, I knew when the very first episode of the show made me tear up that this was gonna be incredibly and it damn sure was. I've always loved how the show has presented it's core themes of friendship, our social nature as humans and above all, being the protagonist of your own life. There was so much heart in this season and I loved it for that.
Big hats off to Studio Bones for the incredible production and direction that went into this, everything was incredible. I can't really fault them for anything, they are proving time and time again that they are the ones who should be doing action sequences. XD

10/10, I really do hope we get an S3 or an OVA/Movie to complete this adaptation as I hear there's some left.
Apr 1, 2019 4:08 PM
Nov 2016
It was a good episode but nothing spectacular either and yeah, the ratings in MAL is a joke.

For a final episode this could have been better, the final episode of The Promised Neverland was better but this episode wasn't bad either, I just expected something better.

This episode had a pretty good fighting scene and the animation was pretty good as well but that's it, the last fight from One Punch Man was better than this.

Final score for this anime: 7.5/10
Apr 1, 2019 4:16 PM

Aug 2013
that was an amazing ride for this series
Don't believe the hype.
Apr 1, 2019 4:17 PM
Feb 2017
TsukuyomiREKT said:
When Mob said "I'm the protagonist of my own life", I immediately thought of the line from the OP, "Your life is your own", and started crying. This show is incredible. Without a doubt the most consistently good looking show I've ever seen. What Bones has done here is outstanding and they've definitely set the bar for adaptations. I don't see anything toping this in 2019 honestly.

Also, some of the shit some people are complaining about in this thread is hilarious.

Well, it's hard to find solid points to hate on if the show is good.
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2019

428 by federek »»
Yesterday, 11:43 AM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2019

253 by menacce »»
Sep 24, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2019

193 by menacce »»
Sep 24, 11:43 AM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2019

223 by menacce »»
Sep 23, 5:45 PM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2019

399 by menacce »»
Sep 23, 5:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.