Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 24, 2018 8:32 AM

Sep 2014
Darius said:
Comander-07 said:

Macbeth? Go read good literature, like Marx, Kant, Cicero or Araki or something.

What makes you think I haven't read it, dumbass

I'm sure YOU haven't, though, or you did read it and took in nothing. Can hardly believe a person with such minds in his head would end up as a desperate weeb

I love Kant. He even wrote about my country https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/1041729-lithuanian-nation-must-be-saved-as-it-is-the
You having shit taste, shit behaviour and idk like being shit in general. Thats why.

I think its more ironic how you end up on a weeb forum complaining about weebs because they show interest in something other than western hollywood media.

Its nearly like the word hypocrite was conceived only after you were born.

Shouldnt you be busy reading trash? Or was that purged in your country, lol.

Git gud.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Nov 24, 2018 5:50 PM

Feb 2018
Comander-07 said:
Darius said:

Don't talk about taste, weeb

All you acknowledge is otaku'ish stuff

Go read Macbeth or something

Macbeth? Go read good literature, like Marx, Kant, Cicero or Araki or something.

if those people saw you, they would spit the fk out on you haha :D !! TYPICAL WEEBO ...... return watching boku no pico parodies you may find them good for your taste
Nov 27, 2018 6:41 PM

Aug 2016
aots????? yes, aots it is
:v
Nov 28, 2018 7:15 AM

Mar 2015
Long-winded autistic post coming through:

I'm waiting for it to stop airing so I can binge this shit, just curious if it has maintained the animation quality of Episode 1 thus far; worried it will pull a Dio's World and make every character look like an off-model potato. Also, have they done a better job at adapting iconic panels (aside from the dance scene) from the manga than Diamond's anime? How they butchered several of Kira's great moments still irks me the fuck off. Not that it harmed my enjoyment very much but it made me appreciate the manga considerably more, but Diamond is likely a strange case due to its more plodding nature and DP's attempt at making the anime counterpart more action-packed.
Nov 28, 2018 9:17 AM

Sep 2014
Zuerchtein-Mario said:
Comander-07 said:

if those people saw you, they would spit the fk out on you haha :D !! TYPICAL WEEBO ...... return watching boku no pico parodies you may find them good for your taste
Oh no some nobody insulted me on the internet, what shall I do.
Dec 2, 2018 6:23 PM
Nov 2018
Yes. This is the best anime to come out this year.
Dec 2, 2018 6:28 PM
Nov 2018
Comander-07 said:
as much as I want to say yes. you really missed the winter season didnt you? Even if we dont consider Sangatsu no Lion S2 (because only the second cour was aired in winter) we still had A Place Further Than The Universe.

And if you think part 5 is better than A Place Further Than The Universe, then you have shit taste.

I do love jojo, but its just not nearly as good as it has to to be able to compete for AOTY. And we still have to see Zoku Owari..

Jojo part 5 is far better than anything to come out this year.
Dec 3, 2018 2:20 AM

Sep 2014
LiedElfen said:
Comander-07 said:
as much as I want to say yes. you really missed the winter season didnt you? Even if we dont consider Sangatsu no Lion S2 (because only the second cour was aired in winter) we still had A Place Further Than The Universe.

And if you think part 5 is better than A Place Further Than The Universe, then you have shit taste.

I do love jojo, but its just not nearly as good as it has to to be able to compete for AOTY. And we still have to see Zoku Owari..

Further than the universe, Sangatsu no Lion 2, Hinamatsuri, Attack on Titan 3, and the coming Zoku Owari.

Dont get me wrong, its really really good and DP have gone above and beyond with stuff like the torture dance, but its not far better, lol.
Dec 3, 2018 4:04 AM

Aug 2008
Delinqq said:
Can we all just agree, that even though we’re 5 espisodes in, this is definitely the best anime to come out this year?
Sorry fam, Jojo is great, but Devilman Crybaby will almost certainly go down as AotY. Unfortunately, based on popularity, Jojo part 5 probably won't even go down as AotS. I understand the frustration though, as personally I think SSSS.Gridman is AotS but that's been generally overshadowed and neglected by the community as well. Either way, the important lesson is that time spent concerned with the opinions of the collective is time that could be better spent watching sick anime!
Dec 11, 2018 11:09 AM

Oct 2016
bbobjs said:
Delinqq said:
Can we all just agree, that even though we’re 5 espisodes in, this is definitely the best anime to come out this year?
Sorry fam, Jojo is great, but Devilman Crybaby will almost certainly go down as AotY. Unfortunately, based on popularity, Jojo part 5 probably won't even go down as AotS. I understand the frustration though, as personally I think SSSS.Gridman is AotS but that's been generally overshadowed and neglected by the community as well. Either way, the important lesson is that time spent concerned with the opinions of the collective is time that could be better spent watching sick anime!

Challenge accepted. I will watch Devilman Crybaby & others mentioned in this topic like A Place Further Than The Universe.

Comander-07 said:
LiedElfen said:

Further than the universe, Sangatsu no Lion 2, Hinamatsuri, Attack on Titan 3, and the coming Zoku Owari.

Dont get me wrong, its really really good and DP have gone above and beyond with stuff like the torture dance, but its not far better, lol.
I will check these out. But I consider Sangatsu no Lion 2 a 2017 anime given that it typically goes by start date & MAL has it as "Premiered: Fall 2017". I plan to watch Sangatsu no Lion both seasons, though I am on S1 still. I do like it so far & do figure S2 is pretty much AotY 2017.
Dec 12, 2018 1:37 PM

Sep 2014
Golden-Frieza- said:
bbobjs said:

Challenge accepted. I will watch Devilman Crybaby & others mentioned in this topic like A Place Further Than The Universe.

Comander-07 said:

I will check these out. But I consider Sangatsu no Lion 2 a 2017 anime given that it typically goes by start date & MAL has it as "Premiered: Fall 2017". I plan to watch Sangatsu no Lion both seasons, though I am on S1 still. I do like it so far & do figure S2 is pretty much AotY 2017.

Yes Sangatsu no Lion 2 was a 2017 anime, but with an entire season worth of content it deserves to be AOTY for 2018 as well. When something is this good, it deserves to be AOTY of 2 years.

seeing how AoT 3 even got split into 2 cours and the second half will only air in 2019, I will consider that part to be worthy of being called a 2019 anime as well.
Dec 14, 2018 3:19 AM

Aug 2008
Golden-Frieza- said:
Awesome plan my man! :D

Just don't force yourself to watch anything you're not enjoying for the sake of a challenge.
Dec 14, 2018 8:03 PM

Mar 2009
Comander-07 said:
Golden-Frieza- said:

Yes Sangatsu no Lion 2 was a 2017 anime, but with an entire season worth of content it deserves to be AOTY for 2018 as well. When something is this good, it deserves to be AOTY of 2 years.

seeing how AoT 3 even got split into 2 cours and the second half will only air in 2019, I will consider that part to be worthy of being called a 2019 anime as well.

Agreed. As far as I'm concerned, March Comes in like a Lion S2 should be considered a 2018 anime because it ENDED in 2018. That's usually how I come up with my end of year lists, personally. You can't judge a season until it's over.
Dec 16, 2018 12:29 AM

Jan 2018
And to think the far better half of pt5 won't even start until next year.
What a beautiful Duwang
Dec 16, 2018 5:23 PM

Oct 2016
Mormegil said:
Comander-07 said:

Agreed. As far as I'm concerned, March Comes in like a Lion S2 should be considered a 2018 anime because it ENDED in 2018. That's usually how I come up with my end of year lists, personally. You can't judge a season until it's over.
That's a fair point. Perhaps March ought to be considered solely as a 2018 anime and JoJo Part 5 a 2019 anime.

Jus1294 said:
And to think the far better half of pt5 won't even start until next year.
Hype overflowing! Show is already incredible right now. Looks like we're in for a true classic
Jan 5, 2019 3:05 AM

May 2018
It's cool and I really love it. But it's getting a bit slow.
Probably Golden Wind 2nd season, as it happened with Jotaro arc?
Jan 6, 2019 9:12 AM

Oct 2016
bbobjs said:
Golden-Frieza- said:
Awesome plan my man! :D

Just don't force yourself to watch anything you're not enjoying for the sake of a challenge.
I've just watched 2 episodes so far. I think the sexualized stuff is way over the top though there are good things about the show.

So far is on track for a 6 for that reason, though the cool stuff could bump it to a 7. Would likely be an 8/9 without the sex, or maybe it might still if it's just a "First couple of episodes" thing. Worth watching for sure but the sex is a big flaw. I do really like the MC's face how it's like DIO and seems like he's got a great personality, Ryo seems good too. Plot seems interesting. It could really be a 9 if the action came first/will come first in priority.

I will probably complete unless the sex will get more & more emphasized.

Nemo_Niemand said:
It's cool and I really love it. But it's getting a bit slow.
Probably Golden Wind 2nd season, as it happened with Jotaro arc?
I can see this that it might be a bit slow for some at the moment right now, though for me I love it since I am a big fan. People's comments about what's coming up suggest to me that it's going to pick up the pace soon though. Vento Aureo is confirmed for 39 episodes so far so 2nd season is less likely though it could go either way since there is a lot to this story it seems. Araki's writing mostly seems to get more ambitious with each part.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

abystoma2 - Aug 10, 2018

234 by laurenelaine33 »»
Sep 9, 8:23 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 5: Ougon no Kaze Episode 37 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2019

176 by titty »»
Aug 19, 12:45 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2018

172 by lenlennnnnn »»
Aug 18, 4:38 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 25, 2019

126 by titty »»
Aug 17, 12:26 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Nidhoeggr - Jan 18, 2019

114 by titty »»
Aug 17, 12:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.