Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 59 60 [61] 62 63 » ... Last »
Jun 16, 2017 2:04 PM

Dec 2012
The_Pyromaani said:
So we go with 2nd?
Yea, but remove wen's Doubletap #Compromise
Jun 16, 2017 2:04 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
Who cares who started it. It happened. Each phase builds on the past. This is what needed to happen in the current. We fixed the past to get this far.
I mean cause and effect here if grrr had never brought it up maybe Penta never brings it up I'm just saying it does kind of matter who started it. Because the mafia asked us to do something that would force them to lose the game that's why it matters to me.
Don't be silly. Sometimes you have to make a suggestion to look townie. So no, it does not matter. In game a single action does not make or break ones chances. Sure he suggested it, but perhaps he was looking for a certain response. Don't assume that one thing makes all.

So I do not think the entire faction should be judged on that one comment.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jun 16, 2017 2:05 PM

Jan 2014
Zymf said:
The_Pyromaani said:
So we go with 2nd?

Sounds fair.

RNG HAPPENS and Double Tap Perk is used!
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jun 16, 2017 2:06 PM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
wen294 said:
The kind of problem you get when White phosphorus and your skin come in contact with each other?
I don't understand.

White phosphorus reacts with the water in your skin to ignite and causes severe burns, it's comparable with the result of napalm.
Oh and it's also toxic and can damage the lungs, liver and heart.

Yeah, White phosphorus is some pretty nice stuff.
Jun 16, 2017 2:06 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
I mean cause and effect here if grrr had never brought it up maybe Penta never brings it up I'm just saying it does kind of matter who started it. Because the mafia asked us to do something that would force them to lose the game that's why it matters to me.
Don't be silly. Sometimes you have to make a suggestion to look townie. So no, it does not matter. In game a single action does not make or break ones chances. Sure he suggested it, but perhaps he was looking for a certain response. Don't assume that one thing makes all.

So I do not think the entire faction should be judged on that one comment.
fair enough maybe he was looking for a certain response and we gave it to him but then what happened happened so you right imma Let It Go
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 16, 2017 2:07 PM

Jan 2010
The_Pyromaani said:
Zymf said:

Sounds fair.

+1

Dec 2013
fking yolo!

Let us cross our fingers and pray for each other suzu.

Dec 2012
The_Pyromaani said:
Jun 16, 2017 2:08 PM

Aug 2014
Can I keep playing? It seems really unfair to kill me for being an hour late to phase change.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Jun 16, 2017 2:08 PM

Dec 2013
on a side note @Suzune-chan : i still remember the last time i was TPR and you were mafia and i tried to cooperate with you and then you shot me in the back ;w;
So far this game's attempt to cooperate is going better than last time.
Jun 16, 2017 2:10 PM

Jun 2009
wen294 said:
on a side note @Suzune-chan : i still remember the last time i was TPR and you were mafia and i tried to cooperate with you and then you shot me in the back ;w;
Yep, I would gladly share the win with you. In a heartbeat. You are honorary mafia in my eyes.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jun 16, 2017 2:11 PM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
hopefully this doesn't go like the last time because I will be hiding behind you tonight put that shield up for us

Jun 16, 2017 2:12 PM

Jan 2014
[size=1w70]Previous Phases:[/size]

Night 4

Sledge continued his rampage what he started day 3. His approach was through force and it paid of really well. For next step he needed help of the Wumpa God Pyrounga... Sledge stood up to high mountain and yelled.

Sledge: Mighty Pyrounga! We need you since we weren't able to decide who to wipe out today! RIIIIISEEEEE!

Sledge noticed that sky turned red like it did some days ago.

Sledge: Yeees.... Finally!

With volcanoes rose up the huge fiery monster.

Pyrounga: RAAAAARGH! I'm summoned agaiiin!
Sledge: Yes!
Pyrounga: Now what was it??
Sledge: Right... Umm. We need you to kill one of us!

Pyrounga rised his hands and used ultimate wave! logic340 - Hibana (Hider) was killed!

Pyrounga: Job is done!

Pyrounga vanished once again and Sledge was happy that RNG was on his side...

Time until Day 5!
TIMER!
PyromaaniJun 16, 2017 3:42 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Grrr is the player who asked us to mass claim so if Mafia lose because of the claim situation I'm really not upset about that considering their player is the first person who put claiming into the thought process

Here's the thing. Mass claiming in an open set-up like that will always be the thing town will tend to do. Of course, town is driven to find scum as soon as possible, right? If there's no mechanism to prevent a mass claim, you will always have town mass claiming in an open set-up like this because it is the fastest way to find scum. It always ends up that way. I mean, why bother doing all this game analysis if you could win just easily instead? Eventually it always comes down to that, simply because of the nature of the game. There's always someone who will want a mass claim.

There's nothing wrong with town's desire to win in this game, and you cannot blame the mass claiming on anyone else than the set-up.

Now, can you blame grrr for mentioning it? Grrr probably knew how this is gonna end up as well. It's frustrating as scum to know that mass-claims is gonna get town to win either ways. You know it's happening and you cannot stop it. Because it always, really, always happens. You cannot say Grrr "planted" this idea into people's heads because it'll come up either way at some point. Any player who has dealt with mass claims in any way should know it.

Of course it depends on the meta of the people in the game, but that's a different matter. What I'm saying is that it's not the mafia's fault.

Sorry for the long post but I can see Suzune's position and it's just a very frustrating one to be in...

Jan 2010
Fuck me

Jun 16, 2017 2:13 PM

Dec 2013
OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH

SUZUNE WE HAVE HOPE!!!

Now we need to make absolutly sure we don't target the same person with our nightkills though.
Jun 16, 2017 2:14 PM

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
logic340 said:
Grrr is the player who asked us to mass claim so if Mafia lose because of the claim situation I'm really not upset about that considering their player is the first person who put claiming into the thought process

Here's the thing. Mass claiming in an open set-up like that will always be the thing town will tend to do. Of course, town is driven to find scum as soon as possible, right? If there's no mechanism to prevent a mass claim, you will always have town mass claiming in an open set-up like this because it is the fastest way to find scum. It always ends up that way. I mean, why bother doing all this game analysis if you could win just easily instead? Eventually it always comes down to that, simply because of the nature of the game. There's always someone who will want a mass claim.

There's nothing wrong with town's desire to win in this game, and you cannot blame the mass claiming on anyone else than the set-up.

Now, can you blame grrr for mentioning it? Grrr probably knew how this is gonna end up as well. It's frustrating as scum to know that mass-claims is gonna get town to win either ways. You know it's happening and you cannot stop it. Because it always, really, always happens. You cannot say Grrr "planted" this idea into people's heads because it'll come up either way at some point. Any player who has dealt with mass claims in any way should know it.

Of course it depends on the meta of the people in the game, but that's a different matter. What I'm saying is that it's not the mafia's fault.

Sorry for the long post but I can see Suzune's position and it's just a very frustrating one to be in...
I mean look at what just happened Town isn't guaranteed to win so I don't know if I can agree with any of this honestly.
We just lost two more townies we might lose two more tonight we still don't know if there's one more scum running around I'm dead and shouldn't even be saying this so good luck

Dec 2012
PentaFlare said:
Can I keep playing? It seems really unfair to kill me for being an hour late to phase change.
Since we are already bending the rules and making compromises for mistakes and such... Perhaps we can ask @The_Pyromaani to turn you into a ghost/voteless :P

Aug 2014
Will someone acknowledge me at least?

Jan 2014
lol rip logic

GG Suzu-chan, you fought well.

Aug 2014
Zymf said:
PentaFlare said:
Since we are already bending the rules and making compromises for mistakes and such... Perhaps we can ask @The_Pyromaani to turn you into a ghost/voteless :P

I would rather just play. It seems ridiculous that I would be modkilled so quickly.
Jun 16, 2017 2:15 PM

Jun 2009
wen294 said:
OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH

SUZUNE WE HAVE HOPE!!!

Now we need to make absolutly sure we don't target the same person with our nightkills though.
Yep.

Jun 16, 2017 2:20 PM

Oct 2014
Tbh, I stopped caring about this game long ago, Suzune is dying someway or another, I'll guarantee you this.
Btw it's useless trying to coop up because mafia and tpr can't win together, in the end it'll probably be wen stabbing you in the back. Town may have lost but you can't win Suzune. @wen294 kill Coelestin if you want a chance on winning this game.

Jun 16, 2017 2:22 PM

Aug 2014
@The_Pyromaani
Let me plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Jun 16, 2017 2:23 PM

Oct 2014
PentaFlare said:
@The_Pyromaani

Yeah, give him a chance. I think you should give him a warning if he doesn't appear in 24 hours

Jun 16, 2017 2:26 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Coelestin said:

I mean look at what just happened Town isn't guaranteed to win so I don't know if I can agree with any of this honestly.
We just lost two more townies we might lose two more tonight we still don't know if there's one more scum running around I'm dead and shouldn't even be saying this so good luck

Well yeah, if town would have actually wouldn't stop caring about this game then we wouldn't have lost. Sorry, I know you're frustrated because you've actually been trying to hold up town for the whole time, but this is not the natural course of a mafia game, with mass claims beating down the whole game and bending it unnaturally, making even people being just salty at each other and encouraging them from analysing the game. Wen and Suzune were lucky to have it come down to this.

PentaFlare said:
@The_Pyromaani

I don't wanna be party pooper for wen and Suzune, but it'd be fair for Penta to stay in the game.

Penta wasn't here when we decided to change the 48h phase to a 24h one. Theoretically speaking he still has 24h.
Jun 16, 2017 2:27 PM

Jan 2014
PentaFlare said:
@The_Pyromaani

hmm
Jun 16, 2017 2:27 PM

Dec 2013
Rinto-kun said:
Tbh, I stopped caring about this game long ago, Suzune is dying someway or another, I'll guarantee you this.
Btw it's useless trying to coop up because mafia and tpr can't win together, in the end it'll probably be wen stabbing you in the back. Town may have lost but you can't win Suzune. @wen294 kill Coelestin if you want a chance on winning this game.
I'm well aware of the fact that we can't win together.
Why do you think i've been saving my bulletproof shield all this time lmao. I didn't take all those gambles for no reason man.
However right now if we don't cooperate then neither of us can win. For our own victory we HAVE to work together now.
Trying to backstab is only viable after we make sure that town can't win anymore, and we're still too far removed from that situation.

Killing coelestin sounds like a good idea. You'll have to take a bullet this night as well though but i'm sure that will happen.
Jun 16, 2017 2:34 PM

Jun 2009
The_Pyromaani said:
PentaFlare said:
@The_Pyromaani

hmm
I demand wen gets the double tap back if this happens.

Jun 16, 2017 2:36 PM

Jun 2009
What we can talk strategy at night, because there are only so many options left and I want to run them by wen.

Jun 16, 2017 2:37 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
The_Pyromaani said:

hmm
I demand wen gets the double tap back if this happens.
sadly I think this would only be fair.
Ghost logic

Jun 16, 2017 2:40 PM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
What we can talk strategy at night, because there are only so many options left and I want to run them by wen.
Well you'll have to do with subtle hinting i guess. Or sometimes a not so subtle hint like i did xD

Anyways i'm tired so i'll be going to bed. I'll see pyro's decisions later on.

What a fucking mess though
Jun 16, 2017 2:41 PM

Jun 2009
wen294 said:
Suzune-chan said:
Well you'll have to do with subtle hinting i guess. Or sometimes a not so subtle hint like i did xD

Anyways i'm tired so i'll be going to bed. I'll see pyro's decisions later on.

What a fucking mess though
Honestly, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I'll just dump them next phase.

Jun 16, 2017 2:41 PM

Jan 2014
@wen294 You get the perk back.

@PentaFlare You are alive.
Jun 16, 2017 2:43 PM

Jan 2014
Phase ends when i have all actions! Lets fast forward this
Jun 16, 2017 2:46 PM

Dec 2013
Egh. I'd have gladly given my perk for a dead penta...
*Sigh*

Well not like i don't have a solution.
Jun 16, 2017 3:21 PM

Dec 2012
Let's play monopoly! I offer 1 townie and 1 NK for 2 protections and your "Get out of jail free"-card :D!
Jun 16, 2017 3:23 PM

Jun 2009
Zymf said:
Let's play monopoly! I offer 1 townie and 1 NK for 2 protections and your "Get out of jail free"-card :D!
Zymf said:
But I couldn't get Issac out of jail when I was Mira in the Baccano mafia. I didn't understand how.

Jun 16, 2017 3:25 PM

Dec 2012
The_Pyromaani said:

I won't use my action.
Jun 16, 2017 3:26 PM

Jan 2014
Karote said:
The_Pyromaani said:

I won't use my action.

lol. You wouldnt even be able xD
Jun 16, 2017 3:31 PM

Dec 2013
freaking pyro lol, and the people who wanted to vote wen shrug

Jun 16, 2017 3:32 PM

Dec 2013
tbf i dont even think i want to play anymore, rather just be mod killed for town actually allowing a tie to happen.

Jun 16, 2017 3:33 PM

Dec 2013
town literally threw the game by causing a tie

Jun 16, 2017 3:37 PM

Jun 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:
At the dawning of this night phase, it is still anyone's game.

Jun 16, 2017 3:38 PM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Rather not reply to you at all, i just want you lynched and out of this game. Your too manipulative and people are rather dumb for even allowing you to be alive over wen.

Jun 16, 2017 3:38 PM

Jun 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:
Suzune-chan said:

Rather not reply to you at all, i just want you lynched and out of this game. Your too manipulative and people are rather dumb for even allowing you to be alive over wen.
Okay, my apologises...

Jun 16, 2017 3:43 PM

Dec 2013
@The_Pyromaani

Is penta alive or not?

Just to clarify this, wen used double tap right?

Jun 16, 2017 3:43 PM

Dec 2013
The_Pyromaani said:
@wen294 You get the perk back.

@PentaFlare You are alive.

nvm just saw this lmfao

Jun 16, 2017 3:44 PM

Jun 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:
@The_Pyromaani

Is penta alive or not?

Just to clarify this, wen used double tap right?
Penta is alive and Wen got the double tap back.

Jun 16, 2017 3:59 PM

Dec 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
tbf i dont even think i want to play anymore, rather just be mod killed for town actually allowing a tie to happen.

Shhhhh.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 59 60 [61] 62 63 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.