Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 35 36 [37] 38 39 » ... Last »
Jun 10, 2017 3:58 PM

Nov 2008
Shinichi-Kun said:

I do lol logic pointed out that the perk given was stated in the night 1 phase post. It was the double tap.
Oh really? I did not read the write-ups lmao. Can you show me where it says?

So it is at your mercy whether you want to reveal who received double tap. How convenient. It would be best for that person to be town so we can have a successful lynch without anyone tries to get sneaky.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 10, 2017 4:00 PM

Nov 2008
So I got info from the host that Red Faction can get the Tombstone Perk even though they did not participate the lynch train. Lel

I guess this shenanigans can be only 1 time. Would have been 2 time wonder if I thought of it immediately. xDD

EDIT: Oh scratch that. That would mean they have to kill a confirmed town first. Alright I take it back. xDD But yeah, they can still get the perk.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 10, 2017 4:01 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
DenjaX said:
I thought you don't know what kind of perk they received?
we all know or should know if you read the Phase Change post. I'm pretty sure I remember Pyro said it would be revealed somewhere?

Bing boong! Correct!
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jun 10, 2017 4:01 PM

Jan 2010
The_Pyromaani said:

@DenjaX
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 10, 2017 4:02 PM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
The_Pyromaani said:

[/size]
DenjaX
Sneaky spoiler tag.... lel

Jun 10, 2017 4:04 PM

Nov 2008
I am gonna set my proposal in motion so...

unvote

Let the psychological warfare begins.

Jun 10, 2017 4:06 PM

Dec 2013
DenjaX said:
I am gonna set my proposal in motion so...

unvote

Let the psychological warfare begins.

First we need to actually decide who to vote, also we need to figure out what we will do if people dont want to work with the plan tho unless ur scum no reason to not work with it.

Jun 10, 2017 4:08 PM

Nov 2008
Shinichi-Kun said:

First we need to actually decide who to vote, also we need to figure out what we will do if people dont want to work with the plan tho unless ur scum no reason to not work with it.
It is the confirmed town's problem on who they decide to lynch. Make sure they will have the consensus. The rest will just finger of suspicion and defend themselves. I just want this Perkaholic game mechanic to monopolize by only Town

I mentioned them so hopefully they will respond.

I will definitely look at those people who are unwilling to go with this enticing plan.

Jun 10, 2017 4:12 PM

Nov 2008
Shinichi-Kun said:

Also, bear in mind that this proposal is not game breaking but definitely gives more advantages for town given that the possible perks that they receive as a reward.

Also, the consensus vote better be worked very early because not all of the confirmed town will be around the phase change and the last thing we want is for them to scramble last minute. Good thing we have 48 hours this phase.

Anyone, who tries to be cute and also get into the bandwagon should be punished hard or those who lead a countertrain in case Sledge has double vote or something. Better be safe than sorry.

Jun 10, 2017 4:15 PM

Nov 2008
I am also willing to claim too if you guys want to implement this. I'll just leave the 2 slots open in case anyone wants it first. I can defend myself anyway.

Jun 10, 2017 4:18 PM

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

wen294 (1) - (PentaFlare)

ironace (1) - ( Rinto-kun)

RE1031 (1) - (ironace)

DenjaX (1) - (Karote)

SuzakuTsubasa (1) - (wen294)

grrr (2) - (Sleipnirr, coelestin)

Yurkin (1)( SuzakuTsubasa)

Shinichi-kun (2) (RE1031,Grr)

grrr (2) (logic340, Shinchi-Kun)

Not voting: AbuHumaid, Suzune-chan, PTYamin, Militus, yurkin, DenjaX

Time until Night 2!
TIMER!
Jun 10, 2017 4:21 PM

Jan 2014
I just decided what is theme of V11
Jun 10, 2017 4:23 PM

Sep 2016
unvote
Yeah my vote wasn't good. I don't know where to look now.
I want to vote badly for Abu because I feel like he's not actually doing much... Like he's responding to people's pings but not actively making reads/searching for evidence. But idk, he had internet problems or something?

DenjaX said:

Anyone, who tries to be cute and also get into the bandwagon should be punished hard or those who lead a countertrain in case Sledge has double vote or something. Better be safe than sorry.

Can you blame me for wanting perks???? But fine. This is interesting. I don't mind claiming but I think my role is more useful than people think.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jun 10, 2017 4:26 PM

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

wen294 (1) - (PentaFlare)

ironace (1) - ( Rinto-kun)

RE1031 (1) - (ironace)

DenjaX (1) - (Karote)

SuzakuTsubasa (1) - (wen294)

grrr (4) - (Sleipnirr, coelestin, logic340, Shinchi-Kun)

Yurkin (1)( SuzakuTsubasa)

Shinichi-kun (1) (Grr)

Not voting: AbuHumaid, Suzune-chan, PTYamin, Militus, yurkin, DenjaX, RE1031

Time until Night 2!
TIMER!
PyromaaniJun 10, 2017 4:32 PM
Jun 10, 2017 4:45 PM

Nov 2008
RE1031 said:

Can you blame me for wanting perks???? But fine. This is interesting. I don't mind claiming but I think my role is more useful than people think.
I like perks too~ But I was being a fine gentleman and not join any wagon day 1~ That vig shot perk is very enticing~

Jun 10, 2017 4:46 PM

Jan 2010
All these one vote trains are yuck

Jun 10, 2017 4:47 PM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
What train? It is only grrr which you voted.

Jun 10, 2017 4:48 PM

Jan 2010
I can reveal who I hid behind as well if we want to add then to the mix?
Though they aren't confirmed town we know they aren't mafia.

Jun 10, 2017 4:49 PM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
logic340 said:
What train? It is only grrr which you voted.
all the single votes right now

Jun 10, 2017 4:55 PM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
That's not a train lel. You can if you want but they might be SK. Since Frost is out of the game that means you must be very unlucky to hide behind SK. I think your chances of hiding behind town looks very good to me.

I'd bring him in if I were you. We need the Big 5 complete.

Jun 10, 2017 5:03 PM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
logic340 said:
That's not a train lel. You can if you want but they might be SK. Since Frost is out of the game that means you must be very unlucky to hide behind SK. I think your chances of hiding behind town looks very good to me.

Will you take a guess first? I have hinted to it.

Jun 10, 2017 5:54 PM

Jan 2010
@Shinichi-kun #1786 needs your attention.

Jun 10, 2017 6:07 PM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
DenjaX said:

Will you take a guess first? I have hinted to it.
im on mobile and its difficult for me to backread. Ill try to figure out whe i get on pc

Jun 10, 2017 7:27 PM

Dec 2013
[quote=logic340 message=51052975][Spoiler]
logic340 said:
Militus

Thoughts:
#414 - These posts always rub me the wrong way no matter the alignment because D1 is actually the day that plays the biggest part in how the game progresses.
#416 - IDK how to read this move as it's something I would expect mafia not to want to do (drawing attention to themselves in this way) but the vote kind of is what I would expect mafia to do (get up on a lead train for easy reasons).
#424 - Similar to #414, I guess with the level of effort they aren't expecting much back.
#425 - Why does they have to jump up on the lead train to do this? No reasons of their own for voting this is a red flag.
#428 - Would be nice if he told us what he wanted to check at some point? Lets see if that happens
#433 - Tells wen he needs a sacrifice to confirm his suspicions, this is extremely anti town an I was sure willing to lynch him for it. If we need a sacrificed then it should be Militus he just tells us what his plan was and we carry it out for him if he flips town. This is how you deal with people who want to sacrifice other you turn their logic on themselves.
#448 and #468 - This is some serious white knighting of AbuHumaid in these posts with nothing to support it.
#482 - I will argue against this as mislynches have lead to very little useful information for town to this point in games I have played. Only good information from a lynch is when it's scum.
#485 - Logic read what they said multiple times and the motive isn't clear.
#503 - I don't like all this talk of lynching Shinichi and Abu when they haven't shared their own views on any of the player base. Sure we can go through the trains but what gives me more information is reading players actual thoughts. Something Militus has avoided doing to this point.
#532 - This confuses me if you though that Shinichi's train was made on purpose why are you voting there.
#536 - This one really chapped me as he answered Coelestin's question earlier saying "why me" and not says that he doesn't remember the question.

Sorry to make this quick but i was reading this for like 10 mins and honestly this guy is either scum or just a very very new player. His vote on me at one point wasnt even justified lol. Day 1 is prob the best place to get the game moving to say something like that makes no sense, i cant say much about night 1 because i dont allow people to talk at night in my games. The white knighting doesnt mean much unless 1 or the other flips scum then they're prob connected. Mislynches lead to information regardless of how bad they are, because nothing is worse than a no lynch so i feel like that doesnt make him scum just neutral.

Overall though hes pretty scummy.

Jun 10, 2017 7:33 PM

Dec 2013
DenjaX said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Also, bear in mind that this proposal is not game breaking but definitely gives more advantages for town given that the possible perks that they receive as a reward.

Also, the consensus vote better be worked very early because not all of the confirmed town will be around the phase change and the last thing we want is for them to scramble last minute. Good thing we have 48 hours this phase.

Prob is we have to come up with iti before 11 my time tomorrow morning because got work and will miss phase change. Anyone doesnt matter who if they jump on the train they should be considered scum espically grrr.

Jun 10, 2017 7:41 PM

Feb 2014
@logic can you explain the term "bubble player" to me?
Jun 10, 2017 7:44 PM

Feb 2014
Coelestin said:
grrr said:
I am too tired. I will try to catch up later. But I agree with choine on this one.

lynch: Shinchi He has to be stopped!

Just kidding.
Vote: grrr

I think I get it now why your behavior seems so different than in Bungou Stray Dogs. In Bungou Stray Dogs, you were really forceful with your plan. Here, you were just aimlessly trying to get people to claim. There's a big difference.

Typical traitor lol!

Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
unvote

Let's shake things up a bit
@Jackrito sorry :(

vote:grrr

I wanna know why u claimed 4 roles.

And typical kaito ...
Jun 10, 2017 7:46 PM

Dec 2013
DenjaX said:

Confirmed town should be the one to get the lynch train.

There is a proposal that I want to share about how the lynch works:

Confirmed town should be the only one to lynch a player, the rest should not vote. If anyone tries to get cute and get those perk, they should be lynched.

This is the flaw that I found about this set-up if we want to focus on monopolizing perks. Town outnumbers everyone so this should be implemented. Since this is still day 2, tombstone is still not in set and we want scum to not get that perk as much as possible.

@Karote what do you think?

Hey this is quite an interesting proposal! Im down with it. I will give you a town read just for this.the suspect list grows ever smaller
Anyway, im ready but what about the mafia? They may have some counter measures for it. Any thoughts?
And this proposal only works if the confirmed towns all share the same mindset. For example, what will happen if the 5 town people dont lynch the same person??
Jun 10, 2017 7:46 PM

Dec 2013
grrr said:
Coelestin said:

Just kidding.

I think I get it now why your behavior seems so different than in Bungou Stray Dogs. In Bungou Stray Dogs, you were really forceful with your plan. Here, you were just aimlessly trying to get people to claim. There's a big difference.

Typical traitor lol!

Shinichi-Kun said:

vote:grrr

I wanna know why u claimed 4 roles.

And typical kaito ...

Ur the last person i wanna hear that from lol

Jun 10, 2017 7:49 PM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
DenjaX said:

Confirmed town should be the one to get the lynch train.

There is a proposal that I want to share about how the lynch works:

Confirmed town should be the only one to lynch a player, the rest should not vote. If anyone tries to get cute and get those perk, they should be lynched.

This is the flaw that I found about this set-up if we want to focus on monopolizing perks. Town outnumbers everyone so this should be implemented. Since this is still day 2, tombstone is still not in set and we want scum to not get that perk as much as possible.

@Karote what do you think?

Hey this is quite an interesting proposal! Im down with it. I will give you a town read just for this.the suspect list grows ever smaller
Anyway, im ready but what about the mafia? They may have some counter measures for it. Any thoughts?
And this proposal only works if the confirmed towns all share the same mindset. For example, what will happen if the 5 town people dont lynch the same person??
the 5 people discuss among everybody else and come to an agreed consensus. This is more of an attempt to do things as a majority then a bunch of small factions working alone. Basically the five people are like chosen representatives and do as the majority wishes.
logic340Jun 10, 2017 8:06 PM

Jun 10, 2017 7:49 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:

I agree. I will probably change my vote later on as i just dont feel satisfied with my vote.

Im suspicious of rinto. Any thoughts?
Jun 10, 2017 7:50 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
tge 5 people discuss among everybody else dvd cine to adv agreed consensus. This is more of an attempt to do things as a majority then a bunch of small factions working alone.

....I do not understand what you wrote in your first sentence
Jun 10, 2017 7:55 PM

Sep 2016
ironace said:
logic340 said:

I agree. I will probably change my vote later on as i just dont feel satisfied with my vote.

Rinto was weirdly hesitant to vote claimed TPR over you yesterday. If he was mafia, I don't think he would have minded voting for reiynii as much. Still could be SK, I guess, but that is what's putting him slightly more of a town read than scum read for me. Plus I think he may be the person logic hid behind lol.
*back to paper writing >.>*
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jun 10, 2017 7:56 PM

Nov 2008
ironace said:
The only hidden factor in this game is Sledge. Game would be BS if the host have some hidden game mechanic in this game as he would have proposed it in the game queue or mentioned in OP. So this plan should be foolproof. I made it to Big 5 just to cover our bases to make sure. Would be nice to have a double tapper guy to be part of it.

Jun 10, 2017 7:58 PM

Feb 2014
PentaFlare said:
Hmm. On the note of cop checks, time for some claims.

If I'm cop or support, then Coelestin is Town.
If I'm stalker, then Sleipnirr was not targeted by any actions.
If I'm any other town role, then this is just wine for the mafia.
If I'm any evil role, you probably shouldn't believe anything I say anyway.

From this claim it is obvious that penta is the stalker:
Cop wouldn't check chione since chione is obvious town (well she wasn't so obvious at the end of day 1 but she was giving town vibes).
And if you really wanted to give wine for mafia you would try with something that looks more legit.
This leaves the only option that you are stalker and no one visited sleipnir which is nice to know.

So we have almost confirmed:
Denja - anon,
Logic - hider,
penta - stalker,
choine - some town
karote - denja's pawn

Then we have these inactive players:
AbuHumaid, Suzune-chan, PTYamin, Militus, yurkin (yurkin is active but still not voting so I count this as inactive)

*Shinichi was in this list too, but it seems he decided to try to play a bit. His vote on me was the first meaningful thing he has done so far ...

And also we have ironace that I am not sure why is not lynched yet.

I just don't get how I end up being voted : D.

Jun 10, 2017 8:01 PM

Aug 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Coelestin said:

I assumed gender, oh crap (<.< ) ( >.>) (°-° ) ( °-°) (._. ) ( ._.) don't scold me pls

I was going to do "I will judge you scummy until you prove me otherwise" to see what happens because I wanted to see what he does when he's under pressure of being suspected but turns out that I don't even know where to start so yeah that was kind of useless

Penta doesnt really get pressured he just gets mad when people vote him for silly unjustified reasons or when town are blantly being idiots XD.

I still trying to see what he said about the survivor after i questioned his reaction to being ok voting the role.

Or I just don't react to votes at all. I routinely ignore votes that I don't find justified.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Jun 10, 2017 8:03 PM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
logic340 said:

Rinto is good people. I've shared my thoughts Ruth Shinichi in 1556 and there after I believe. But talk to me about what you're thinking with regards to him?

Jun 10, 2017 8:04 PM

Feb 2014
@shinichi:

Also the thing about small trains is a joke. Small trains help mafia, not town. you need big train for pressure.
Jun 10, 2017 8:08 PM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
logic340 said:
the 5 people discuss among everybody else and come to an agreed/consensus. This is more of an attempt to do things as a majority then a bunch of small factions working alone.

sorry about the typos I fixed it so hopefully you will be able to understand it better. Basically the five of us will move according to the will of the people.

Jun 10, 2017 8:11 PM

Aug 2014
My life just got a whole lot easier if Shinichi is going to make an unsustainable claim. Great.

Are the votes against grrr all with intent to lynch?
Jun 10, 2017 8:12 PM

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:
My life just got a whole lot easier if Shinichi is going to make an unsustainable claim. Great.

What ya mean by unsustainble claim?

Jun 10, 2017 8:12 PM

Jan 2010
grrr said:
@logic can you explain the term "bubble player" to me?
On The Bubble "last or among the last awaiting news about qualifying for the final place in a competition." In this case your in the cusp of being a town lean.

Jun 10, 2017 8:13 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:

@Shinichi-Kun @AbuHumaid @Sleipnirr @Suzune-chan @DenjaX @PTYamin @Militus @PentaFlare @RE1031 @yurkin @SuzakuTsubasa @ironace @Rinto-kun @wen294 @Coelestin

lol somehow i missed number 601,
I just dont get militus. Right now, he is in the same boat as i am imo, but i cant help but think he is SK. so i guess his position is better than mine? eh. But the thing is, he isnt responding at all. Either he is having internet issues or he just doesnt care at all. Im leaning towards the latter as his tone was too carefree back in D1.

Im going to take a look at rinto and grr's posts in the last 1500+ comments ;_;
Somebody help me..............................................................
But if militus remains inactive i may just lynch him so that if he gets out then i can divert my attention to others.

Dec 2013
grrr said:
@shinichi:

Also the thing about small trains is a joke. Small trains help mafia, not town. you need big train for pressure.

No we don't thats makes it harder for us to catch mafia and actually control the perk distribution.

Feb 2014
@Penta if my vote is not with an intend to lynch and you ask me this I will tell you that all my votes are with intend to lynch.

In any case I need to chose counter train now : D.
Jun 10, 2017 8:14 PM

Aug 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
PentaFlare said:

If you claim Perkaholic as mafia, you wouldn't be able to sustain that fake claim. The people who actually receive the perks would prove you wrong, blowing your cover. That's why it is unsustainable. It is rare for mafia to claim unsustainable roles, although I will sometimes do it just for the shock value.

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Penta doesnt really get pressured he just gets mad when people vote him for silly unjustified reasons or when town are blantly being idiots XD.

I still trying to see what he said about the survivor after i questioned his reaction to being ok voting the role.

Or I just don't react to votes at all. I routinely ignore votes that I don't find justified.

Should never ignore posts in general >3>

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
ironace said:

sorry about the typos I fixed it so hopefully you will be able to understand it better. Basically the five of us will move according to the will of the people.

so , like, isnt it just the better version of the captain's ability?
Jun 10, 2017 8:15 PM

Aug 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
PentaFlare said:

Should never ignore posts in general >3>

I don't ignore posts, but if it is just a random vote against me placed in the middle of a block of text about someone else, I'll ignore it.
Jun 10, 2017 8:16 PM

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

If you claim Perkaholic as mafia, you wouldn't be able to sustain that fake claim. The people who actually receive the perks would prove you wrong, blowing your cover. That's why it is unsustainable. It is rare for mafia to claim unsustainable roles, although I will sometimes do it just for the shock value.

Well that all depends if the person who got the doubler voter perk wants to lie or not when i out him, i mean unless hes scum there really shouldnt be a reason for him to deny the information.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 35 36 [37] 38 39 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.