Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jun 10, 2017 8:22 AM

Jul 2011
that was boring, Bakugo is so boooriiiing, his action are so predictable, arrghhh arrrghhhh rumble rumble cocky smirk cocky smirk arghhhh rumble rumble, he's so boring and i feel bad for people who idolized him, what a one-dimensional annoying character.

Too bad i think my favorite character, ♥♥Todoroki♥♥ will lose to him and his smelly armpit next episode because the author likes Bakugo so much. eeeewwww
Jun 10, 2017 8:28 AM

Mar 2016
:( poor Iida ... even though I already knew he wasn't gonna make it, I still was rooting for him. Bakugo is literally crazy sometimes he needs to chill! Which I guess Todoroki will do in the next battle!

Lol they didn't even recognize All Might in is Skinny form! Uh oh looks like something evil is being made!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 10, 2017 8:42 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
All Might telling Deku what's up, that was the best scene.

Also Iida's kick was CRAZY, he whacked Todoroki there o_O

Also STAIN! Heard much about him before so this will be exciting i'd assume. I hope, Iida's brother is fine.
Jun 10, 2017 8:52 AM

Mar 2015
Wow the semi finals were ridiculously short... Would've been nice if they were at least 5 mins long...

“Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth. But the world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete..." -Alphonse Elric

"Then and now, what I protect has never changed!" -Sakata Gintoki

I'll take anything like The Pet Girl of Sakurasou. Anything as good as that.
Jun 10, 2017 8:54 AM
Jul 2016
where do i watch ep 11
any good site to watch dub ep ............
Jun 10, 2017 9:03 AM

Apr 2011
I wasn't that surprised to know that All Might was a quirkless being before. Quite expected that before.

Anyway, another good episode as usual!!!!

Hype for Bakugou VS Todoroki! Woohooo
_shizukku_Jun 10, 2017 9:07 AM

Jun 10, 2017 9:20 AM
Jan 2017
like! I loved always surpassing expectations...
E mais um episodio!
Jun 10, 2017 9:23 AM

Oct 2014
srafayms said:
What a waste of episode, i guess they ll continue it till the end of the season damn..

What a waste of a comment, guess you'll continue with them till the end of the season damn...

Kodomo_R said:
Oh, hey they still made the fights with the secondary characters boring as fuck even though it was the semi-final..."nice"...

Not sure how you can say they made the fights more boring when they ended up padding them out yet again. Heck, Iida vs Shiozaki was off-screen in the manga, at least they showed it us in the anime.
ETXJun 10, 2017 9:34 AM

W.A.I.F.U = Women. Are. Imaginary. For. Us.
Jun 10, 2017 9:36 AM

Nov 2012
The pacing was a little too fast, just like with the previous episodes that featured multiple battles. It was still enjoyable, though.

I laughed more than I should have at this part. A lesson for Deku for thinking too much about Uraraka and Tsuyu in his spare time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My thoughts when I saw Stain: "Found Shogen's distant successor."
kchorrex2012Jun 10, 2017 9:49 AM
Jun 10, 2017 9:45 AM
Jun 2016
Nice to see some Stain hype. After the semis have finished we now move on to the finals! Next week will be awesome!
Jun 10, 2017 9:51 AM

Apr 2016
Stain hype 4th best villian of the series
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 10, 2017 10:27 AM

Mar 2013
Ah I wanted Tokoyami to win. He's so level-headed that I can't help but root for his win.
Jun 10, 2017 10:50 AM

Aug 2015
First time in my whole anime watching history i find that a voice doesn't fit a character. Stain's voice is just... .. meh.

Also, i thought he looked ridiculous in the manga, but wow this is even worse. Can't take that design serious.

Gangster + Ninja look + All might face proportions + bandana bandages + useless towels .. dafuq is that design.

Jun 10, 2017 11:00 AM

Sep 2013
Stain arc, MEH.
The fights were okay.
Jun 10, 2017 11:06 AM

Sep 2015
I have a feeling the League of Villains will attack the tournament like the USJ.
I'd love to see the structure of the story change with appearance of Stain, similarly to the finale of RWBY Volume 3.
Jun 10, 2017 11:07 AM

Sep 2015
kchorrex2012 said:
The pacing was a little too fast, just like with the previous episodes that featured multiple battles. It was still enjoyable, though.

I laughed more than I should have at this part. A lesson for Deku for thinking too much about Uraraka and Tsuyu in his spare time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My thoughts when I saw Stain: "Found Shogen's distant successor."
You're not supposed to spoil past this episode
Jun 10, 2017 12:01 PM

May 2015
New villain appeared, and he looks dangerous and creepy as hell.

Great episode.

Jun 10, 2017 12:04 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode, felt like it covered a lot.
Wonder if that really was the death of his brother
Jun 10, 2017 12:04 PM

Oct 2013
Bakugo vs Todoroki sounds great! And I can already sense how good the next arc will be.
Jun 10, 2017 12:05 PM

Nov 2012
BlossomBurst said:
You're not supposed to spoil past this episode

Huh? Unless it's a joke I don't get it. I did use spoiler tags.
Jun 10, 2017 12:51 PM
Jul 2016
Stain is here!
This...This is the best villain you can get in Bnha.
Waiting for his "speech" to he animated and voice acted
Jun 10, 2017 12:53 PM

Feb 2013
am I the only one who thought that All Might transformation from skinny to bulk up body was his quirk? lol
Jun 10, 2017 1:14 PM
Mar 2016
srafayms said:
What a waste of episode, i guess they ll continue it till the end of the season damn..

What will continue until the end of the season? There are still 14 episodes to go this season.
Jun 10, 2017 1:21 PM
Apr 2012
I really want to see the School Trip arc animated.
Jun 10, 2017 1:23 PM

Jun 2016
Why do i have a feeling that the Hero Killer Stain is the one that give All might One for All.
Jun 10, 2017 1:34 PM
Apr 2012
DragonShaker said:
Why do i have a feeling that the Hero Killer Stain is the one that give All might One for All.

Lmao
Only 40+ chapters have been animated... and that's the character you think All Might inherited One for All from?

Jun 10, 2017 1:34 PM

Jun 2016
Fumito said:
DragonShaker said:

Lmao
Only 40+ chapters have been animated... and that's the character you think All Might inherited One for All from?

IDK man it just a hinch lol
Jun 10, 2017 2:13 PM
Jul 2018
What a big bang episode went! Looks like major plot just started after a thrilling battle! I predict that we might have a match interruption. Another solid episode!
Jun 10, 2017 2:17 PM

May 2015
ETX said:
srafayms said:

What a waste of a comment, guess you'll continue with them till the end of the season damn...

Kodomo_R said:
Oh, hey they still made the fights with the secondary characters boring as fuck even though it was the semi-final..."nice"...

Not sure how you can say they made the fights more boring when they ended up padding them out yet again. Heck, Iida vs Shiozaki was off-screen in the manga, at least they showed it us in the anime.

People are dumb. Don't worry about it.

Jun 10, 2017 3:17 PM

Jun 2015
Deku feels so bad. He keeps on injuring himself with his quirk because he's doesn't know how to control it. He feels he isn't worthy for One For All. Then All Might dropped a big one on him by saying he was quirkless like him. He saw himself in Deku. Endeavour getting rejected was great. Other battles were short but cool to watch. Tensei is seriously hurt. Hero Killer Stain appearance is eerie. Looks like the League of Villains wants to talk to him. Bakugou vs Todoroki is going to be epic.
Jun 10, 2017 3:30 PM

Jul 2015
The final match looks like a pretty interesting match up, but... Bakugo... I highly doubt he could pull off a win against Todoroki, the dude managed to take Midoriya on and Midoriya's attacks seemed far stronger than what Bakugo can do atm.

But now I'm worried about Iida, the new villain doesn't look like he'll be a fun person to deal with.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jun 10, 2017 3:38 PM

May 2013
Another great episode! Finally the last match begins. Stain is so epic, feel so bad for lida though.
Jun 10, 2017 3:56 PM

Nov 2014
Seigen said:
It's finally Todoroki vs Bakugo :O but I think their match will be interrupted by villains tho :I

and once again, bnha proves again and again that it is NOT naruto and the sports festival is NOT the chunin exam. i hate when people think like that. just cuz naruto is a popular mainstream shounen doesn't mean every shounen anime tournament will end up like naruto's!

Abyhape said:
I thought All Might keep his slender side a secret, but why now he show to Deku's friend? does any of them know it was All Might?

I was surprised when All Might is also Quirkless. it is more the reason why All Might choose Deku.

he didn't show them, they barged in surprising all might (he jumped visibly), and they didn't know he's all might cuz uraraka said "nice to meet you" to him.

And quirkless isn't the reason all might chose deku. like said in season 1, he chose him cuz he's more like a hero than anyone all might has ever met. his legs moved before he could think, and that's an important aspect of a hero. You'll see later on that all might has a few other candidates for being his successor, and they all have a quirk
Jun 10, 2017 4:05 PM
Jun 2017
Kodomo_R said:

this is not their time to shine. They will get their moments later on in the series. I felt they were handled fine and didnt drag. I mean what did you expect ida running from ice for 10 mins straight before trying to throw him off?
Jun 10, 2017 5:35 PM

Nov 2014
Kodomo_R said:

hey not all shounen fights, semi final or not, have to be dramatic as hell and take like 2-3 episodes. Besides, the highlights of the sports festival is todoroki, midoriya, bakugo, and iida (transitioning to stain arc), the others will have their mvp moments later on, but not now. I like how Bnha focuses on the important aspects instead of dragging out the unimportant fights.

millo said:
that was boring, Bakugo is so boooriiiing, his action are so predictable, arrghhh arrrghhhh rumble rumble cocky smirk cocky smirk arghhhh rumble rumble, he's so boring and i feel bad for people who idolized him, what a one-dimensional annoying character.

Too bad i think my favorite character, ♥♥Todoroki♥♥ will lose to him and his smelly armpit next episode because the author likes Bakugo so much. eeeewwww

i understand your hatred towards bakugo. At this moment in the story he may seem pretty 1D and is just an annoying stereotypical angry rival of the main character, but if you keep on watching bnha (or reading), you'll reach a point where he gets a hell lot of character development that will blow your mind! It's from that point that many readers (me included) that changed our opinion of him and started liking him (not idolizing him!). Also, your favorite character Todoroki will get his shine in this next arc, the stain arc, while your disliked character bakugo won't show up much. Hope you're happy.

Kenna_Pyralis said:
Stain hype 4th best villian of the series

let me guess your top 4:

Tell me if I'm right or wrong
Jun 10, 2017 5:45 PM

Mar 2016
Another great episode and as expected Bakugo will face Todoroki in the final match next episode! Iida put up a good fight but Todoroki is just on another level...and then Iid's brother is killed by the Hero Killer Stain who is then recruited by the villains from the first season. The plot outside of the UA Sports Festival is starting to develop and with Midoriya's injuries from his fight meaning he has to find a new way to utilize his power we should expect some serious plot movement in the next few episodes. I can't wait to see the finale of the tounament, Iida's reaction to his brothers death, Midoriya's struggle to find a new way to use All for One, and the villain's plot to destroy All Might unfold into some action packed epic episodes of anime amazingness!

PLUS ULTRA!!!
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Jun 10, 2017 6:26 PM

Feb 2015
Like an episode before, half of it was about passing trough the battles and now we are ahead to the Todoroki vs Bakugo match. Also that guy Stain that probably killed Iida's brother seems to be very dangerous. I hope this anime could get trough bad villains, and this good one.

Last villain was ok too, we are not finished with him by the way.
Jun 10, 2017 6:41 PM

Oct 2014
bad episode imo. fights are rush, dialogue are dull, animation is lesser quality compare to last episodes, the hype at the end didnt leave any hype to me at all, just frustration.

I think this is going to be a Naruto like Chunin Exam, where

Is it just me or Uraraka is getting more and more cuter as episode went by?
Jun 10, 2017 7:20 PM
Jan 2015
srafayms said:
kadiro said:
Now behold, worst battle in anime history is coming, Todoroki vs Bakugo.

Why ? :c
You make me feel like the next episode will also be a waste..

Read at your own risk
My Queens

Jun 10, 2017 7:56 PM
Nov 2013
Damn I like this new villain already, that reveal was quite surprising. Now for the end of the tournament! My money is on Todoroki, but I'm guessing their match is gonna be interupted by something.

I always watch this before SnK because this is better.
Jun 10, 2017 8:25 PM
Mar 2014
Todoroki is the best!
Jun 10, 2017 8:29 PM

Sep 2015
Blarey said:

I always watch this before SnK because this is better.

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Jun 10, 2017 9:15 PM

Jan 2011
Didn't we already get told that All Might was born quirkless?

You can really see the American comic influence in Stain.

Also I liked that worried kero Tsuyu let out when they got ushered out of the room.
ReaperCreeperJun 10, 2017 9:26 PM
Jun 10, 2017 9:48 PM

Jan 2013
hur dur heroes are hypocrites cuz they do it for fame and money so imma kill some people

well duh being a hero is a profession , hope we get a villain with some solid motives

its such a shame cuz hero side has such variety of high quality characters while villain group is made out of people who are jerks cuz edgy

someone needs to tell the writer that you cant make a hero shine without a good villain
Jun 10, 2017 9:59 PM

Sep 2015
Dam that was feels bad for Iida. Hope his bro survives.
Jun 10, 2017 10:45 PM
Jun 2017
Well, those quarter-finals were definitely a sausage fest. I get all the characters in the quarter-finals were there for a reason Iida so when his brother died it gave personal stakes for the upcoming arc, birdman so that we can see how ruthless and intelligent Kacchan is, and Kacchan v Icy-hot will be a great fight, considering that they're both the strongest characters in 1-A. That said, I'd've liked to have seen more characters from 1-B getting farther, even if this final four was a good lineup. Let's just hope that 1-A doesn't become the "saiyans" of this series, that would be a let down.

Even that is a pretty nitpicky complaint, this entire arc has been amazing so far, and I can't wait to see the final match... probably get interrupted by our cool-looking new villain.

Actually, a side note on the villains. I wonder how many of them are serious about the heroes being too violent/fame-hungry and who is just doing it because they enjoy it (I think the hand-face guy hinted at him being the latter at the end of the JSU battle). This Stain guy is probably one of the former, since he didn't seem to be putting on a show for anyone, he was entirely talking to himself and a dead man. Maybe the villains will have an ideological disagreement?

Either way, amazing setup, can't wait for next week.
Jun 10, 2017 10:55 PM
Jun 2017
ttcchen said:

and once again, bnha proves again and again that it is NOT naruto and the sports festival is NOT the chunin exam. i hate when people think like that. just cuz naruto is a popular mainstream shounen doesn't mean every shounen anime tournament will end up like naruto's!

While he did pull out an example from Naruto, it's more of a general shounen trope. This is a really good shounen show, and it does a really good job with the tropes it has used. I haven't read the manga yet, so for all I know the tournament goes on unmolested, but having seen a decent amount of shounen, I would guess that the villains would bust in too.

That said, I would still really like to see the fight, so hopefully my prediction is wrong...
Jun 11, 2017 12:26 AM

Jan 2014
Waffly said:
Abyhape said:
I thought All Might keep his slender side a secret, but why now he show to Deku's friend? does any of them know it was All Might?

No, they don't know because when Uraraka saw All Might she said hi very formally as if she saw this man for the first time. She even bowed her head a little.

Though I wonder who they thought All Might was, maybe Izuku's dad? XD

I see, at first I get the impression like this too, since Uraraka greet him with "nice to meet you" instead screaming All Might name lol

ttcchen said:

he didn't show them, they barged in surprising all might (he jumped visibly), and they didn't know he's all might cuz uraraka said "nice to meet you" to him.

And quirkless isn't the reason all might chose deku. like said in season 1, he chose him cuz he's more like a hero than anyone all might has ever met. his legs moved before he could think, and that's an important aspect of a hero. You'll see later on that all might has a few other candidates for being his successor, and they all have a quirk

now I was wondering who they might be, the other candidates for All Might successor before Deku comes in.
AbyhapeJun 11, 2017 12:32 AM
Jun 11, 2017 12:28 AM

Jul 2012
thebrentinator24 said:
Not sure if this is a spoiler, but I'll put a spoiler tag just in case.

Oh that's pretty boring of them then
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2017

297 by satyrelfheim »»
Sep 19, 7:26 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

animefan8800 - Sep 23, 2017

250 by satyrelfheim »»
Sep 19, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2017

181 by satyrelfheim »»
Sep 19, 7:15 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2017

189 by satyrelfheim »»
Sep 19, 7:12 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2017

165 by satyrelfheim »»
Sep 19, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.