Game v8: Between The Rock and the Sea | Game End - MAFIA WINS

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 31 32 [33] 34 35 » ... Last »
Mar 19, 2017 5:02 PM

Dec 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
What is the scum team looking like then 3 or 2?

3 def 3

It could be 4, we still have the numbers to be alive through 4 scum don't we? There are 9 alive correct?
Mar 19, 2017 5:12 PM

Aug 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

I technically knew mine, so like maybe its a doctor with a 75% chance of killing?

tthats too bastard even for shad
But is it too bastard for Ruu?

Mar 19, 2017 5:15 PM

Dec 2013
TheConquerer said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
also even with that 25% chance u should have used ur ability every night conq like wth

Well I've only been around for two nights and I got roleblocked the first time.

ok fair enough

problem is now we need to find the roleblocker

Mar 19, 2017 5:15 PM

Dec 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
Grapefruit21 said:
Guys I think I just had a brainblasg. Go read EoD 2 and tell me if you'd be able to figure out Rosie was a double voter from just that. Get back to me and I'll finish this train of thought

@Shinichi-kun
@CorruptedPurity
@JustKrista

One more thought pretty sure Conq is scum for that PoE.

ill go read it now

Mar 19, 2017 5:18 PM

Dec 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

3 def 3

It could be 4, we still have the numbers to be alive through 4 scum don't we? There are 9 alive correct?

either way we need to lynch scum today lol

Mar 19, 2017 5:19 PM

Dec 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
Grapefruit21 said:
Guys I think I just had a brainblasg. Go read EoD 2 and tell me if you'd be able to figure out Rosie was a double voter from just that. Get back to me and I'll finish this train of thought

@Shinichi-kun
@CorruptedPurity
@JustKrista

what poe?

Also ya from the eod its obvious her role now.

Mar 19, 2017 5:39 PM

Dec 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
Grapefruit21 said:

@Shinichi-kun
@CorruptedPurity
@JustKrista

what poe?

This is what I was discussing.
TheConquerer said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
I was asking who were the scum teams for Grape and/or Shinichi, assuming if there is either a four man scum team or a two man scum team. There are no TPRs this game.

I guess if there's 4 scum left by process of most scummy I'd say.
Grape
Shin
Rinto (even if they're trolling I'd put them over log and rosie)
aa-dono (just if there are 4)

As for the EoD yes it's obvious with the claim, but without it would you figure she was a double voter?
Mar 19, 2017 5:43 PM

Dec 2016
What I'm driving at is logic kept saying he knew her role from the EoD rather than just saying the EoD made sense when looked at after the fact. I think that is a jump I wouldn't make unless I already knew Rosie's role card.
Mar 19, 2017 6:11 PM

Aug 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
What I'm driving at is logic kept saying he knew her role from the EoD rather than just saying the EoD made sense when looked at after the fact. I think that is a jump I wouldn't make unless I already knew Rosie's role card.
You suggesting that he is an investigator?

Mar 19, 2017 6:56 PM

Jan 2010
vote: Grapefruit21 this is not the transparent Grapefruit I'm accustomed to.

Grapefruit21 said:
you'll come up with anything to make out as scum this game. You got in me for tunneling cross yet you've been at be for three days now. At first I thought maybe this is your new way of helping me avoid a NK but this is too much. I'm thinking Suzune may have been right about you hampering town.

Even with your explaination on the previous page this doesn't add up. You've thought I was mafia for days but especially EoD yesterday yet you vote with me to lynch grrr when you think see town Rinto? What puzzles me here are a few things
-We both argued Town Rinto all day
-You said I was being inconsiderate for putting Rinto in my PoE
-I ask you to vote grrr after you say he might be lying and an option
-You tell me no with two cops a Miller bakes sense it's me or Rinto
-You then vote Rinto your town read over me your scum read
-Change to me with shinichi then tried to jump to grrr when Rinto voted themselves
-If I'm scum why are you voting the same train as me?
-If you believe Rinto and grrr are both town why are you moving your vote off of your scum read to grrr?
-Where's the conviction you done so highly while accusing me of jumping of Suzune's train?

Edit: typos, sorry on mobile
logic340Mar 19, 2017 7:00 PM
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Mar 19, 2017 7:38 PM

Dec 2016
Hey remember when logic said I was conf town for being role blocked? I do.

Anyway to the actual points, yes I argued town Rinto all day but since I was on the chopping block too, I was willing to compromise on Einto, because who knows with them.

Rintos self vote was incredibly town. Rinto doesn't ever do that that way as scum.

So Rinti leaves my poe. Shini has moved his vote so my vote on you became useless.

To save what I considered in a slipt second scenario conf town (Rinto) I attempted to move my vote to a place I'd been saying for ages needed to be resolved.

Basically that self vote only came from town rjnto, grrr was a softer town read so I considered it a better vote.

Also invoking a dead respected towny who frowned on my play to condemn me is a great move. One problem, Suzu repeatedly thought I was town who was hurting town. Not scum.
Mar 19, 2017 7:41 PM

Dec 2016
@Oyasumi_Rosie I'm suggesting that you are scum buddies because he was way too sure he knew you were a double voter.
Mar 19, 2017 7:47 PM

Dec 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

what poe?

TheConquerer said:

I guess if there's 4 scum left by process of most scummy I'd say.
Grape
Shin
Rinto (even if they're trolling I'd put them over log and rosie)
aa-dono (just if there are 4)

As for the EoD yes it's obvious with the claim, but without it would you figure she was a double voter?

Something to do with votes idk if i were partiuclarly realize she was the doulbe voter

Mar 19, 2017 7:48 PM

Dec 2016
I know I am the game ending mislynch and I've been voted by two people in a mylo or lylo situation. And people aren't posting very much and I can't be on for 4am phase change because I have 7am work so I want make sure we're in a good spot before then.
Mar 19, 2017 7:50 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
vote: Grapefruit21 this is not the transparent Grapefruit I'm accustomed to.

Grapefruit21 said:
you'll come up with anything to make out as scum this game. You got in me for tunneling cross yet you've been at be for three days now. At first I thought maybe this is your new way of helping me avoid a NK but this is too much. I'm thinking Suzune may have been right about you hampering town.

Even with your explaination on the previous page this doesn't add up. You've thought I was mafia for days but especially EoD yesterday yet you vote with me to lynch grrr when you think see town Rinto? What puzzles me here are a few things
-We both argued Town Rinto all day
-You said I was being inconsiderate for putting Rinto in my PoE
-I ask you to vote grrr after you say he might be lying and an option
-You tell me no with two cops a Miller bakes sense it's me or Rinto
-You then vote Rinto your town read over me your scum read
-Change to me with shinichi then tried to jump to grrr when Rinto voted themselves
-If I'm scum why are you voting the same train as me?
-If you believe Rinto and grrr are both town why are you moving your vote off of your scum read to grrr?
-Where's the conviction you done so highly while accusing me of jumping of Suzune's train?

Edit: typos, sorry on mobile

hmm? Everything he came up with when scum reading people was pretty logical its just it didnt coincide with the way of thinking of me and you. I saw nothing wrong with the way he was accusing people its just to me i didnt look at it that a way. If anythhing he brings up a good point how did u know she was a double voter pick 1 line that screams double voter.

Mar 19, 2017 7:50 PM

Dec 2016
@Shinichi-kun that's my point, logic said ohh yeah that claim makes sense with regards to the EoD because he knew she was a double voter based on it. That screams tmi slip to me.
Mar 19, 2017 7:51 PM

Dec 2013
vote:logic

honestly grape has done nothing scummy in the past 2 phaes for me to see any reaason for him to be voted.

Mar 19, 2017 7:52 PM

Dec 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
@Oyasumi_Rosie I'm suggesting that you are scum buddies because he was way too sure he knew you were a double voter.

logic pointed out that rosie couldn't be scum if i recall. So its possible

Mar 19, 2017 7:56 PM

Dec 2013
honestly if rosie decides to vote u grape it pretty much confirms my supicions.

Mar 19, 2017 7:57 PM

May 2015
Vote Count 4.1
✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

✂ Grapefruit21: TheConquerer, logic340

✄ TheConqerer: aa-dono
✄ logic340: shinichi-kun

Not Voting: Oyasumi_rosie,CorruptedPurity,Rinto-kun, JustKrista and Grapefruit21

5 votes are needed to secure the lynch. Also doing this on mobile is hard

TIME UNTIL NIGHT 4

Mar 19, 2017 8:00 PM

Dec 2016
Vote: Logic
Mar 19, 2017 8:08 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
Grapefruit21 said:

Something to do with votes idk if i were partiuclarly realize she was the doulbe voter
What do you mean one line?

Mar 19, 2017 8:10 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:

honestly grape has done nothing scummy in the past 2 phaes for me to see any reaason for him to be voted.
He voted both his town reads Ronto and grrr (who I was voting) over his scum read (me) and that isn't scummy to you?

Mar 19, 2017 8:15 PM

Dec 2016
@logic340 My vote on you is 100% wasted at the deadline. By atyempting to move to grrr I resolve the miller claim (which I'd been trying to do for ages even if it implied town) and help protect Rinto who almost everyone upon reading that self vote felt it was a town self vote.

And let's not forget you hopped off the Claire wagon immediately following the fake claim. And Claire was sure you were scum for it.

Edit: Pretty sure the 1line comment was asking for definitive proof of Rosie being a double voter from EoD. Because I wouldn't have drawn that conclusion without the claim.
Mar 19, 2017 8:19 PM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
@logic340 My vote on you is 100% wasted at the deadline. By atyempting to move to grrr I resolve the miller claim (which I'd been trying to do for ages even if it implied town) and help protect Rinto who almost everyone upon reading that self vote felt it was a town self vote.

And let's not forget you hopped off the Claire wagon immediately following the fake claim. And Claire was sure you were scum for it.
Yes it's convenient for you to say you did it for those reasons while I you scum target get away free for the day. I just don't get the move by either of you when you believe I am scum. Here we are again why didn't you just stay your vote and get me lynched yesterday?

I find it interesting you two moved in tandem yesterday and it repeats itself here today.

Look at the time stamp you think I wrote all that in less than an minute? You are grasping at straws with me grapefruit. I explained that to you before and I will be glad to link it for you if you would like?

Mar 19, 2017 8:24 PM

Dec 2016
@logic340 I didn't stay on you in the thirty seconds after the phase ended because I couldn't get you lynched but I might save Rinto who made them self confirmed town in my book.

I really don't get why you are scum reading me for this at all. Sure it was inconsistent but like 4 people all had the same reaction of Rinto just town self hammered and threw the game. I did too. Of course I would move my vote.
Mar 19, 2017 8:37 PM

Jan 2010
#848 - Vote Count Rosie's vote is on Claire (4) Suzune (2)
#862 - Rosie tells Claire she wont get the information she needs from voting Claire.
#868 - Tells Claire again voting her doesn't tell her what she needs to know
#872 - Votes CorruptedPurity
#873 - Asks shad for a Vote Count before End of day
#875 - Vote Count Clarie (4) Corrupted (4)
#880 - Tells Claire that votes aren't changing to me and maybe she can explain it in the night thread
#885 - Mad at Krista for moving messing up what she thought was her chance to confirm her vote.
#887 - Claire (4) Corrupted (3/4 db vote)
#890 - Clarie dies Rosie is confused due to us not knowing it's likely RNG.

During the night talk I looked over Rosie because everyone was saying she and I were scummy for staying away from the Claire Train. When I saw the VC's and the way Rosie postured for a Vote Count it made sense to me that she may be a double voter trying to confirm her ability. I share this theory because I didn't want to our her role if that was in fact what it was and if she had claimed something different then I would share my theory.

Basically I feel like your case is me and Rosie are teammates and she shared her PM with me? That is not the case at all and a good way to lose us this game.

Grapefruit21 said:
@logic340 I didn't stay on you in the thirty seconds after the phase ended because I couldn't get you lynched but I might save Rinto who made them self confirmed town in my book.

I really don't get why you are scum reading me for this at all. Sure it was inconsistent but like 4 people all had the same reaction of Rinto just town self hammered and threw the game. I did too. Of course I would move my vote.
Because it's not like you to be like this. I usually can see what you are thinking through your posts and I fail to do that here. Again you both went to move off your top scum read to vote along side him. "To the bitter end" yet here we are today trying to lynch me again? I don't get it I really don't from you or shinchi both....

Mar 19, 2017 8:41 PM

Aug 2013
Vote: Shinichi

Mar 19, 2017 8:51 PM

Dec 2016
@logic340 of course I'm implying you'd know each others abilities if you in every scum chats I've seen they have mod confirmed roles of each other. You I don't know why you think I'd imply cheating with that. Scum know each others roles.

The fact that you stubbornly say my attempted vote switch doesn't seem like me is weird. You know I'm a rational player. You know I absolutely am first and foremost a rational player and wasting my vote when what I consider to be conf town is the leading wagon is not remotely rational.
Mar 19, 2017 8:52 PM

Dec 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
why?

That sure looks like a scum claim to me
Mar 19, 2017 8:53 PM

Aug 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
why?

Nah I think he pocked Suzu like she pocketed you in LQ

Or there isn't mafia, which could still be a possibility, just saying

Mar 19, 2017 8:53 PM

Aug 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
why?

What happens if Logic flips town? Does that mean I am an automatic town read now? Or what?

Mar 19, 2017 8:58 PM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Grapefruit21 said:
why?

What happens if Logic flips town? Does that mean I am an automatic town read now? Or what?
They've had us pegged as a team since night 2 I wan to hear the answer to this.

Mar 19, 2017 8:59 PM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
why?

How is this a scum claim compared to what you did EoD yesterday?

Mar 19, 2017 9:01 PM

Aug 2013
@logic340 What do you think of the possiblity of their not being scum at all this game?

Mar 19, 2017 9:06 PM

Dec 2014
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
@logic340 What do you think of the possiblity of their not being scum at all this game?

Honestly too troll. Highly unlikely and if that's the case, as I said, I'll start to live under a rock for the rest of my life. Too much bs.
Mar 19, 2017 9:06 PM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
I've said it multiple time but I highly doubt that is even a possibility. I have never heard of anything like that it would really surprise me of that were the case.

Mar 19, 2017 9:07 PM

Dec 2014
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

You know, throughout the entire last phase, I've always given Shinichi the green card cause Suzu seemed to clear him. Maybe I should've focused my attention to him instead of Grape.
Mar 19, 2017 9:13 PM

Aug 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

You know, throughout the entire last phase, I've always given Shinichi the green card cause Suzu seemed to clear him. Maybe I should've focused my attention to him instead of Grape.
I mean yeah! There isn't any clear scum teams for me, so I couldn't tell you who to look at next. But I had my suspensions for a while that Suzu and Shinichi were a team, but I put that on the back burner because of Suzu's flip.

Mar 19, 2017 9:17 PM

Dec 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
im against kaiou train too

im ok lynching grape/rinto/logic at this point

cause one of those vt is lieing

Not against Grrr who you quickhammered on to save Rinto who you're OK with lynching.

Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
Can you explain Rinto to me as I don't really see it here but so many of you do so I may be off on something.

every vote or decision he makes is so incredibly anti town or its like he doesnt read the thread or atmosphere. Your telling me u dont notice that?

Again blatantly agrees that Rinto is super scummy yet votes Grrr to save him.

Shinichi-Kun said:
CorruptedPurity said:

But do you scum read logic? Honestly, based on their interaction, I think it is a t/s or s/s relationship. Grape is either fluff bussing Logic or he's legitimate about logic being scum or he's scum trying to divert attention to logic instead.

i dont persay scum read him its just there are 3 vt's one f them is sure to be scum m just trying to pick out who i think is the scummiest out of all 3 which would be grape but im prob biased there

which is why i wanna vote rinto or logic.

Said you wanted to lynch between the VT claims but chooses to lynch Miller because "wants to get miller claim out of the way". This shows that your purpose in lynching contradicts each other as well.

Made sense with his earlier arguement

Shinichi-Kun said:
u knoq qhat fuck it lol

change vote:grrr

Makes no sense with any of his argument before this. Also literally at the last minute.

I'm going to read your interaction with Suzu day 2 to see if you're really as clear as you're treated as.
Mar 19, 2017 9:29 PM

Dec 2014
Shinichi does seem to town-read suzu 100% and would never vote her, consistent with that claim. (But honestly maf would never vote her too if they were in his shoes)

Suzu never really said anything that cleared him. I think he's cleared because we assumed that Suzu only neighborizes town. She may have neighbored mafia and didn't even know it.
Mar 19, 2017 9:35 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

He voted both his town reads Ronto and grrr (who I was voting) over his scum read (me) and that isn't scummy to you?

i literally did the same thing and ik for a fact im town so whats ur point?

Mar 19, 2017 9:36 PM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Grapefruit21 said:
why?

Nah I think he pocked Suzu like she pocketed you in LQ

Or there isn't mafia, which could still be a possibility, just saying

there is mafia and im a vt lol so go ahead an vote me sheesh if logic dies flipping scum u will be next.

Mar 19, 2017 9:36 PM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Grapefruit21 said:
why?

if logic flips town the game ends ppretty much lol

Mar 19, 2017 9:38 PM

Dec 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
Shinichi does seem to town-read suzu 100% and would never vote her, consistent with that claim. (But honestly maf would never vote her too if they were in his shoes)

Suzu never really said anything that cleared him. I think he's cleared because we assumed that Suzu only neighborizes town. She may have neighbored mafia and didn't even know it.

you can all bicker about me all you want in the end i admi i fucked up by voting grrr, but nonetheless im stl
ill town and i still want us to win the game.

Mar 19, 2017 9:39 PM

Dec 2013
honestly this phase the only lynches should be logic or rinto no one else.

Mar 19, 2017 9:41 PM

Dec 2013
@CorruptedPurity
@Oyasumi_Rosie

dont u find logic strange at all, like how hes actually getting flustered and angry towards being voted when normally hes the complete opposite. Or how hes been pushing on grape basically for the last 3 phases trhis coming from a guy whois always open minded.

Mar 19, 2017 9:48 PM

Aug 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
@CorruptedPurity
@Oyasumi_Rosie

dont u find logic strange at all, like how hes actually getting flustered and angry towards being voted when normally hes the complete opposite. Or how hes been pushing on grape basically for the last 3 phases trhis coming from a guy whois always open minded.
yeah, just less strange than you

Mar 19, 2017 9:49 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

i literally did the same thing and ik for a fact im town so whats ur point?
I am in the same position that you are. You're not for a fact confirmed to me and I am not confirmed to you. Right now I am still struggling to reconcile this decision based on how you both postured yourselves. I have never seen someone flip to voting with their scum read so quickly and what compounds this matter for me is I am at the heart of it all so I know there is bias on my end.

Mar 19, 2017 9:51 PM

Dec 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
@CorruptedPurity
@Oyasumi_Rosie

I've only played with logic like twice before, both times I was scum and he was town. Tbh, I tend to be emotional at times so he being emotional isn't a scum marker for me.

You argue that he has been pushing onto grape for last 3 phases but at the same time, grape has been pushing into logic for last 3 phases. Also, logic had other suspects like Krista,Suzu and Grrr. He did a long post and ISO on each of them, so no, I don't see him tunneling on grape in the same way grape tunneled onto him.

Shinichi-Kun said:
honestly this phase the only lynches should be logic or rinto no one else.

Wrong, logic and grape are top tier on the lynch list. Rinto comes a close third. You come a close fourth after evaluation, maybe even higher. Your only defense for your EoD3 behavior is "i fucked up by voting grrr, but nonetheless im still town and i still want us to win the game."?

Idk why you have a town-lean on grape, or even if you claim to not have, you do not seem to be suspecting him as much as logic. I can honestly see a scum team with you and grape. Only reason why I (don't think) I'm voting you today is because I see better a better target in Grape and (potentially logic) but mostly grape. If he flips scum, you're next to be lynched.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 31 32 [33] 34 35 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.