Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »
Sep 22, 2014 5:50 PM

Apr 2014
JvRaito said:
Please , someone explain me .
What Albert de Blois wanted from Victorica ?

shes a genius, he couldve manipulated her
Sep 25, 2014 1:46 PM

Jan 2013
KazuyaKujo said:
JvRaito said:
Please , someone explain me .
What Albert de Blois wanted from Victorica ?

shes a genius, he couldve manipulated her

I also was under the impression that he was going to use her as a cause to rally behind. She was the Charming Monster and there was a group of citizens who rallied behind the idea of her. Blois could control those citizens (homunculus) by controlling Victorica.

I was wondering though as to what war Kujo was fighting in. Im not aware of Japan being at war between 1925 and 1929 which are the dates that are shown in the anime. The only thing that i cant think of is that is a fictional portion which is fine.
Sep 30, 2014 7:26 PM
Jul 2014
As a mystery, this would be terrible based on how simple they were. But how it connected pieces as a single plot and moved the story forward was great. Seeing Victorique evolve as a character was wonderful as well. Glad this ended on a somewhat happy note. 8/10
Oct 11, 2014 1:13 PM

Apr 2014
YesterEve said:
I was wondering though as to what war Kujo was fighting in. Im not aware of Japan being at war between 1925 and 1929 which are the dates that are shown in the anime. The only thing that i cant think of is that is a fictional portion which is fine.
At one point that adopted kid called Kujo "Chinese", that could have just been a nickname, or his true origin? I believe China had a civil war and stuff around that time. And kujo did have a red star on the collar of his uniform, which I thought was Chinese aswell. I could be totally wrong with all of this though.. Anyways How tiny did Victorique look at the end standing next to Kujo while they were holding hands?!?!
---------My Profile------------
Oct 24, 2014 7:56 AM
Jun 2010
IdntHavWings said:
YesterEve said:
At one point that adopted kid called Kujo "Chinese", that could have just been a nickname, or his true origin? I believe China had a civil war and stuff around that time. And kujo did have a red star on the collar of his uniform, which I thought was Chinese aswell. I could be totally wrong with all of this though.. Anyways How tiny did Victorique look at the end standing next to Kujo while they were holding hands?!?!

Kujo is Japanese, he introduces himself as such multiple times, and he is also the son of an Imperial soldier. Cherry blossoms are also a defining feature of Japan, as I'm sure a lot of anime watchers are aware of, but they aren't unique to that country for sure. Also his name is completely Japanese, Luigi is just being playful.
Oct 26, 2014 3:34 PM

Jan 2013
Loved the series. Pretty interesting and loved how it ended.
Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.- Tifa lockhart
Which is it? A memory or us? -Tifa lockhart
Oct 26, 2014 5:17 PM
Nov 2013
I really liked this series although things did begin to get a little bit rushed in the last few episodes. I only have a few remaining issues:

1) What was with Kujou crawling around without legs in the desert? Wasn't the terrain he was in snowy not covered in sand dunes? I'm going to assume it was some sort of dream but it scared the crap outta me. I thought he was going to die or come back paralysed etc.

2) How did Victorique's hair suddenly turn silver? People above^ have mentioned the possibility of Marie Antoinette Syndrome where stress causes the hair follicles to stop producing pigmentation (don't be scared, it's quite rare :P) in new stands, but this would require her to grow out her entire length of hair and cut it to remove the blonde and further research shows that the effects are often reversed after about 6-10 months so she should have had it back to blonde by the time Kujou comes home to Japan... Maybe she just felt like a change and bleached it?

3) They talked about another big storm strong enough to shake the world for a long time, i just assumed that this would be WWII as the whole plot seemed to be following The Great War (WWI) but then the dates that Kujou went to war were 1924-29. WWII was from 1939-45. From what i can see on wikipedia (totally reliable guys :P) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_1900–44 there were no wars or revolutions involving Japan, China (because the uniform looked possibly Chinese) or Duchy of Savoy (supposedly the area that Suaville was based off) at the time except possibly China's Northern Expodition http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Expedition thus, i think we must conclude that it was almost entirely fictional.

4) Victorique using the fact that she'll never grow as to why she was crying was a good excuse. Her height compared to Kujou in the end annoyed me... :P

Overall, it had a nice ending with Victorique and Kujou possibly getting married(? I'll leave that white dress to your own interpretation) and Kujou not being dead or paralysed... Anyone else have some different thoughts based off the small amount of research I've done? I'm really just procrastinating from doing an essay :) Thanks for reading!
Nov 1, 2014 11:06 PM
Jan 2014
OliverGriffin said:
I really liked this series although things did begin to get a little bit rushed in the last few episodes. I only have a few remaining issues:

1) What was with Kujou crawling around without legs in the desert? Wasn't the terrain he was in snowy not covered in sand dunes? I'm going to assume it was some sort of dream but it scared the crap outta me. I thought he was going to die or come back paralysed etc.

2) How did Victorique's hair suddenly turn silver? People above^ have mentioned the possibility of Marie Antoinette Syndrome where stress causes the hair follicles to stop producing pigmentation (don't be scared, it's quite rare :P) in new stands, but this would require her to grow out her entire length of hair and cut it to remove the blonde and further research shows that the effects are often reversed after about 6-10 months so she should have had it back to blonde by the time Kujou comes home to Japan... Maybe she just felt like a change and bleached it?

3) They talked about another big storm strong enough to shake the world for a long time, i just assumed that this would be WWII as the whole plot seemed to be following The Great War (WWI) but then the dates that Kujou went to war were 1924-29. WWII was from 1939-45. From what i can see on wikipedia (totally reliable guys :P) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_1900–44 there were no wars or revolutions involving Japan, China (because the uniform looked possibly Chinese) or Duchy of Savoy (supposedly the area that Suaville was based off) at the time except possibly China's Northern Expodition http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Expedition thus, i think we must conclude that it was almost entirely fictional.

4) Victorique using the fact that she'll never grow as to why she was crying was a good excuse. Her height compared to Kujou in the end annoyed me... :P

Overall, it had a nice ending with Victorique and Kujou possibly getting married(? I'll leave that white dress to your own interpretation) and Kujou not being dead or paralysed... Anyone else have some different thoughts based off the small amount of research I've done? I'm really just procrastinating from doing an essay :) Thanks for reading!

1). That incident has a lot of folks messed up, including me. I would like to believe that the artists were having some license, in order to save page space. And while Kujo does seem to be struggling, we have to remember that being decapitated at the legs; a man would bleed out in less than a minute. And we haven't gotten to the extreme pain, and the possibility of not being able to move at all. So I go with artists' license !

2). If you will watch that sequence again, you will see that Victorique was under enormous pressure to preserve her anonymity. And being the extreme genius we know she was; she would have a knowledge of something called Hydrogen Peroxide (something that would have been available on a ship, in its' medical kit as a sterilizer). Hence the term, used in the 30's and 40's "Peroxide Blonde". Peroxide beaches all color out of the hair, producing "platinum silver". Peroxide is only used today, to permanently bleach hair, there are temporary methods available today.

The roots would come in, in her normal golden blond color, so to keep from having to color it all, and have color mismatches all over that long set of tresses, she continued to use peroxide from time to time. Silver hair, even to the last scene.

3). The last date posted is in 1929. But we have a possibility of a large amount of time transpiring since then. After all the "King of Seyrun" told both of them they would be torn asunder by a great upheaval. There is no way the aftermath of the collapse of facism by Albert (in his admitted build up to support a new warlord [Germany]), and the final arrival of World War II would be missed as that separation event.

It explains why Kujo's father and brothers never made it home; all that was waiting for Kujo, after the war; was his mother, and a tiny silver-haired girl hidden under a jumpsuit. An expense of 16 years, after a brutal war for Kujo; and a long boring, but relatively peaceful period for Victorique.

Don't get too serious, it's all fictional. While it makes a serious historical pass, and plays host to a lot of quasi-politics of the day, there never was a Sauville, and the word 'Germany' isn't on the proffered map, in the show.

4). Why would her height annoy you? She was always very tiny and frail. Her body gave up everything to create that marvelous brain of hers. Sometimes genetics is done by pushing pieces of a pie around, and to get the energy to fuel that massive intellect, something had to be dispensed with.

However, we need to place things in perspective. While it may have looked like she was crying because the King of Seyrun told her she would never grow; we find out later that she asked the same question Kujo did. She was heartbroken that she might never see Kujo again, after certain events began.

Her true heartbreak actually occured (exactly as foretold), when she had to stop opposing her creep of a father (Albert) via the direct threat of watching Kujo be murdered while she watched from the castle-tower windows. She wailed in despair because she knew that this was her last day in the sun. And that Kujo would never know, because he could not hear her screams. It explains why Albert smiled with that smile that says "... I am victorious ...".
Nov 17, 2014 8:49 PM

Aug 2013
I give this series 8/10
Good run..

I can give 9/10 if the male MC is not that annoying..
Viktorikaaaa, viktorikaaa..
Oh no my ears..
Jan 19, 2015 9:41 AM

Dec 2013
So which war was it again which ended 1929?

Anyway, aside from that I really enjoyed this series. Would have give it a 7/10 but due to the last episodes it's a solid 8. Would have been a 9 if Kujo wasn't such a dunce.
Mar 28, 2015 6:19 PM

Jul 2012
Tragic
Fun
Sad
Main story was a little bit crap but the rest of the series.....

LOVED IT.
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
Apr 13, 2015 2:27 PM

Jul 2011
Luciferio said:
So which war was it again which ended 1929?

Anyway, aside from that I really enjoyed this series. Would have give it a 7/10 but due to the last episodes it's a solid 8. Would have been a 9 if Kujo wasn't such a dunce.

Eh, World War I?
Apr 21, 2015 10:23 PM

Feb 2014
It ended... but I dont know... why am I not sastified?
Something is bothering me.

I think it have to do with Kujo and Victorique reunion.

Of course, it was a touching moment, but...
Meeting again after four years, after a war, and not even a single hug?!
And I was expecting at least an "I love you..."
Remember Kujo's words in this episode? "And I have something important to tell you, something that I could never tell you before, but that I want to tell you directly."

It's not the first time that I see something like this in animes.
Characters meeting again after a hard time, or after years separated, and just some tears (or not even that), and at maximum a hand in hand.

Japonese, in general, are used to be this dense?!

PS.: About Victorique's hair: I think Brian2 have something to do with it.
PS2.: I can't find a relation to the war that Kujo went to a war that (supposedly) would have occurred in real life at the same time gap. I guess so that the war Kujo went is fictional? Retrisct to the anime?
PS3.: What was that? Kujo without his legs?! In a desert? He was unconscious due to an explosino or something imagining things? He was delirious due to an after shock - explosion or something?

In overall, for sure Gosick is unique.
9/10
TechOtakuApr 21, 2015 11:05 PM
Jun 6, 2015 10:30 PM

Nov 2014
heh, I find the ending alright. Although the reunion could have a little more spice, I mean, not even a hug or a confession or sth along the lines. Nevertheless, really enjoyed watching them and pretty sad that Cordelia and Brian had to die, even if I was a bit confused with the two Brians. Also, what did Kujo experience with the no legs and desert scene, got me confused...

Overall, this is definitely enjoyable to watch and will miss watching it. 9/10
Jun 8, 2015 9:47 AM
Jun 2015
Well it was a good story. Even though they said they won't be separated again. They haven't expressed their feelings. At least one of them should of said that (I love you) at least. It was seen by actions only. the ending was a bit weird cause victorique had silver hair, Kujo without legs and the walking distance thing? seriously? ahah. I don't think that would be a part of the real world. Anyway the ending wasn't that bad. At least they ended up with each other instead of ending up dead. I was hoping the ending was a beautiful ending like, they told each other they love one another or getting married, something like that. For example shakugan no shana's ending and Zero no Tsukaima. Like those endings at least. Honestly at the beginning of the story was a good job, but for the ending, it is good but somehow I hate it. That is all.
Jun 15, 2015 8:21 AM

Jun 2014
lovely anime
:3
Jul 5, 2015 12:07 PM
Jun 2015
Just finished watching this anime. I give it a 9/10, I like how they transitioned it from solving little easy mysteries that escalated to a world war. Gave me quite a heart attack at that desert scene tho XD I was like" Holy fu*k that can't be happening" but glad it turned out well. I'm very glad to have stumbled upon this anime. BTW a question are there any continuations for this? As in manga or whatever
Jul 21, 2015 3:31 PM

Jan 2014
10/10.

For an anime that I chose because I can't get enough of Oregairu (so I chose an anime where Hachiman's VA is also a main and where mystery is a genre), this anime was amazing.

Loved the anime the whole way through. This anime just climbed up its ranks to my all-time favorites. The story, the mystery, the characters. They all were great and left lasting impressions on me. It's going to take a while again before I can find an anime that truly left me sad because it has ended.

The ending itself was very satisfying. It's arguable whether the ending scene was an illusion, but regardless it was great. One of the few animes that I've seen that conclusively ended without a cliffhanger.

(Avril Bradley best girl still)
Aug 10, 2015 10:48 AM

May 2009
7/10
A lot of episodes were really interesting, but the last 3 episodes were the best I think. It got a lot more dramatic then I had predicted.
During the 24th episode I got confused on some parts. I even thought that they wouldn't show what happened to Kujo and Victorique. I'm really glad they at least showed how they got together eventually.

It would've been nice to skip another few years just to see where they'll go and what they'll do with their lives. But I guess the anime not explaining this has its own (mysterious) benefits.
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Sep 13, 2015 12:01 AM
May 2015
Very few anime has really good ending, gosick is not one of them. It is an average ending. Last two episodes were the worst. At least the last few minutes of the last episode saved gosick. They married each other in the end.
Oct 13, 2015 6:34 AM

Jul 2014
Liked the ending, Victorique waiting for Kujo when he came back was beautiful. I don't think it needed more emotion than that. Series get a 7 from me, i just can't stand Kujo...

About the war, I guess they had to go fictional. It's cool basing a plot on WWI, but if you're gonna mix in Japanese soldiers after that it's probably better to use a fake war. I mean, should they have had Kujo charging into Manchuria or pillaging Nanjing?
Oct 13, 2015 11:41 PM

Oct 2013
Really didn't expect a good ending to this. Quite liked the characters and thought shit was going down again since I just finished Plastic Memories before this.

Was quite pleasantly surprised. The ending is very satisfying, and to my understanding the ending is also a loyal adaption of the light novel ending.
Oct 19, 2015 4:36 PM

Apr 2011
I don't get how she got silver hair and still had them years later...

7/10
Oct 29, 2015 12:16 AM

Apr 2013
Rinth said:
Really didn't expect a good ending to this. Quite liked the characters and thought shit was going down again since I just finished Plastic Memories before this.

Was quite pleasantly surprised. The ending is very satisfying, and to my understanding the ending is also a loyal adaption of the light novel ending.

The last arc is very different from the light novel actually. However, most of the "main results" (victorique and Kujou reuniting after the war in japan, roscoe brother and victorique's mother dying... ) are kept correct.
Simply, due to the heavy changes with the original source, some events don't make sense or seems very stupid in the anime because they no longer have their proper explanation.

Like this for example :
Valaskjalf said:
I don't get how she got silver hair and still had them years later...

7/10

That's actually because the race of Victorique ' s mother is from a supernatural/legendary race. They can only live on the old continent, and if they try to leave on boat, they die. There's actually various supernatural races still living on the old continent, and they all have the same restriction.
That's actually the real reason for the second Roscoe's death (the cliff is a stupid event anime only). Victorique is half. She almost died herself, when she arrived on Japan, she was in coma. She was actually sold to a procurer to become a whore as she was unconscious btw. Anyway, the silver hair happened when she left the continent over a certain distance. Her golden shinning hair was basically a mark of her supernatural blood.

Zyukichan said:

It would've been nice to skip another few years just to see where they'll go and what they'll do with their lives. But I guess the anime not explaining this has its own (mysterious) benefits.

If you want to know succinctly, they go to
ZefyrisOct 29, 2015 12:22 AM
Oct 30, 2015 12:23 AM

Dec 2007
Overall nice series with quite a good plot. But the charachters killed it for me. Your tipical clumsy tsundere with her typical servant slash pet and the side kick no one cares about. Aside from that the story was captivating and the ending I thought was done very well.
Nov 13, 2015 6:04 PM

Jan 2012
Brings back old memories. I still enjoyed it and such a action,romance and historical. I can't say anything is stronger than this for now

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess">
Dec 24, 2015 7:39 AM

Aug 2014
Such a beautiful ending ;_; I was afraid they wouldn't reunite, but luckily that happened. Overall this series gets a 8/10 from me, especially loved how Victorique went from an annoying tsundere to genuinely caring about Kujo and showing her honest feelings.
Jan 30, 2016 2:17 AM

Jun 2015
I was bracing myself for the worst but got a nice happy ending instead.
:)
Feb 9, 2016 5:34 PM

Jul 2015
I'm happy that they were reunited at the end, would not have been impressed.

Awesome anime in the end
Feb 19, 2016 10:59 PM

Mar 2011
Reunited and happily ever after
Mar 4, 2016 1:40 PM
Nov 2015
I really enjoyed this series. It made me pretty happy throughout it. However, I honestly felt that the ending was pretty weak. If felt rushed. In my opinion, it should have gone on for at least 1 more episode to expand it so that it wouldn't feel so rushed. Overall though, great series, I gave it a 9/10.
Apr 3, 2016 12:38 AM

Sep 2015
Just finished this tonight after starting it a week ago. One of my favorites of all time hands down. The show started out a bit slow for me but as I kept watching I got more into it. I loved seeing Victorique's feelings for Kujo progress throughout the series and it was very satisfying in the end when she started to show some emotion towards Kujo.

The series ending was great too, happy endings are nice to see. Episode 24 had me thinking and hoping so many times whether or not Kujo would come back alive or not. Would love to see an OVA with future Kujo and Victorique and how their relationship is going.
May 26, 2016 6:40 PM

Jul 2011
Feel like the reunion between the two should've been more climactic instead of just: "oh victorique... waddup" That and the plot were like a damn swiss cheese... 7,5/10
Jun 10, 2016 3:25 PM

Apr 2016
I was confused about what year it was and the talk of second world war. But then the series involves a fictional country, so history can be changed.

I liked this series. Top notch stories. Clear and clean animation.

Excellent.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 20, 2016 3:57 PM

Jun 2015
Vanschia said:
I give this series 8/10
Good run..

I can give 9/10 if the male MC is not that annoying..
Viktorikaaaa, viktorikaaa..
Oh no my ears..

y u know he is best of the best ANNOYING male protagonist ever
Aug 9, 2016 6:24 AM

May 2016
good ending good romance
I don't care
Sep 25, 2016 7:24 AM

Oct 2012
Sawashiro-san's character :(
What a weird ending... It's just feels weird, especially what's happening to them.. Feels like I'm skipping so many things

At least they're happy and together now
Good ending is good
Yuuki Aoi and Eguchi Takuya did a great job, they become sibling later in another anime xD
"Signature removed"
Oct 20, 2016 1:22 AM

Dec 2015
I know its wrong but I was really hoping he wouldn't make it back from the war
Oct 22, 2016 7:52 AM
Dec 2015
OMG. I was about to cry middleway of the episode expecting the ending to be tragic but was rejoiced seeing them both survived WWII and looks like getting wed at the end. . . but seriously I really wished they both died in the end. Lmao :3
Dec 24, 2016 9:43 PM

Dec 2012
This ending is as heart-tuggingly beautiful as I remember. No matter the trials and tribulations, no matter the despair, no matter the loneliness from separation, they found each other once again.

Gosick is truly a fascinating realm that blends reality with superstition in such a way that sometimes it felt as though there was a higher power guiding all of this. Particularly at the end when Kujo fulfills the role of the Reaper who arrives in the spring. I was especially entranced by the contrast between the Ministry of Occult and Science Academy. One operates on the imagination to create self fulfilling prophecies while the latter paves the way for an explanation of reality. And as someone who has a soft spot for historical fiction, I like how they tied together the plot with real world events. It's especially chilling to think that this was but the opening curtain for a fiercer storm - World War II.

9.5/10. It's hard to say which way I want to round it now that I'm here again. While the final three episodes were an excellent demonstration of Victorique's and Kujo's bond, I found the the mysteries leading up to it wanting. Not that they were bad, just I don't know if I can justify a 10 for 21 episodes of decent-good mystery. The constant "VICTORIQUAAA!" caterwauling of Kujo was also incessant. Regardless, I'm glad I watched this leading up to Christmas just like in 2012 and it's still had a similar effect of putting me into the mood for it.
Dec 26, 2016 5:21 AM

Mar 2015
Victor silver hair was somewhat surprising and no explanation, LOL.

I thought Kujou legs was disassembled?

The ending felt like not enough for me. No confession, no hug and no kiss :p

3.3/5

Overall: 6/10
Jan 2, 2017 10:06 PM

Sep 2016
THe anime was great, i wish the light novels would be translated to english
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2017 10:27 AM

Feb 2013
It had a happy ending, I wasn't expecting it by the way this episode started.
Victorique is kawaii with that grey hair.
Apr 20, 2017 4:12 PM
Feb 2017
When I reach the end of a series I like I oftentimes just space out not really knowing how to handle the sudden loss of a series I like. I almost spaced out during the end of the last episode but I was just constantly worrying about whether they'd end up finding each other or not. I loved everything about this episode but there was only one thing I really really wanted to see. I wanted to see them just bearhug each other and give the good old smooch. I felt like they deserved at least that much. All in all a great episode 9/10 for sure
Apr 21, 2017 11:59 PM
Nov 2016
Loved the series. The ending was great. I wish to see more of before & after their married life, also when they get married.

Overall - 8.7

Raijin-sama619 said:
Victor silver hair was somewhat surprising and no explanation, LOL.

I thought Kujou legs was disassembled?

The ending felt like not enough for me. No confession, no hug and no kiss :p

3.3/5

Overall: 6/10

Because with the golden hair, she's basically a criminal. That's why she changed it. Most likely, Kujo's legs was a dream when he passed out during the war.
XtrStrApr 22, 2017 12:05 AM
May 9, 2017 10:42 PM

Dec 2014
9/10

Not really sure if its a true ending or an illusion/Dream of some sort (maybe their both dead?) well its still a good ending.

Great anime, i could give it a 10/10 if Kujo wasn't an annoying MC.
May 13, 2017 9:09 PM
Jan 2016
In the novel, it says that Kujo became a newspaper reporter in New York and Victorique became a investigator in New York. That's what I heard.
May 17, 2017 8:56 AM

Apr 2016
Feels in the end even though Kujo is dense af back then.

Not sure about original tho, since this is an anime adaptation.

meh i'd still gave 10/10 for happy ending.
Why do we have to live in such a cruel world?

May 20, 2017 7:46 PM

Dec 2013
I liked the cases and the twists but Kujo annoyed me sometimes especially when he repeatedly kept shouting Victorique's name .

Good thing Grevil somehow helped.
Cordelia :(

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

May 28, 2017 3:42 PM

Nov 2016
For one second I thought Roscoe died there, that would have been too random.

Nice move from Grevil to let his imouto go, props for that.

In the end both Roscoe twins and Cordelia died and we got the reason why both of them were following her.

Victorique with silver hair looks fabulous :D

And yeah this time the feels train got me, the second half was sooo good.

The first few episodes were good followed by a weaker middle part and I got the feeling almost everything was rushed. Victorique was adorable most of the time, but there were also some moments she pissed me off. The latest quarter made it for me, especially this episode. I'm satisfied with the outcome.

7,5/10

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Pages (11) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gosick Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Oosran - Jan 21, 2011

222 by Alkimia »»
Sep 5, 6:38 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

timeagent - Jan 14, 2011

203 by Alkimia »»
Sep 5, 7:57 AM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jan 7, 2011

278 by Alkimia »»
Sep 5, 7:26 AM

» The first 3 episodes were so stupid, does it get any less so?

Kitsune_089 - Jul 6

9 by HansDevX »»
Aug 25, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Oosran - May 13, 2011

108 by tmntr »»
Aug 11, 9:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.