Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 2015 2:07 AM

Apr 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
From what I understand. The guy's dad abandons him and his mother, and made a new family. Then this mysterious woman gave him a time-stop watch then proceeded to screw his two half-sisters for revenge.

This time-stop thingie is new and interesting. Quality is good and h-scenes are also good though its a bit short for me. But I like it. Felt better after feeling down from watching Allargando.

btw, Next episode release is next month. Looking forward to it.
MagitoMay 29, 2015 6:54 PM
May 29, 2015 10:57 AM

Sep 2012
Magito said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
From what I understand. The guy's dad abandons him and his mother, and made a new family. Then this mysterious woman gave him a time-stop watch then proceeded to screw his two half-sisters for revenge.

This time-stop thingie is new and interesting. Quality is good and h-scenes are also good though its a big short for me. But I like it. Felt better after feeling down from watching Allargando.

I don't quite understand why you would consider the h scenes short. The whole hentai was 29 mins long and there was plenty of h scenes for both characters. One of the h scenes was like, 3 mins long which is average. How exactly long do u want each h scene to be? Especially when he's switching from girl to girl, and he's ejaculating in them many times. Anyway, I find the title to be one of the best for the year. The animation was really good and the h scenes were done soo well. I mean, look at the scenes where he just eats up the girl's pussy.
FlamingMangosMay 29, 2015 11:00 AM
May 29, 2015 5:29 PM

Feb 2013
Well that's one way to use time manipulation. Was expecting a bit more considering what he's capable of but considering this is just the first episode I guess it was ok

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
May 29, 2015 7:00 PM

Apr 2011
FlamingMangos said:
Magito said:

This time-stop thingie is new and interesting. Quality is good and h-scenes are also good though its a big short for me. But I like it. Felt better after feeling down from watching Allargando.

I don't quite understand why you would consider the h scenes short. The whole hentai was 29 mins long and there was plenty of h scenes for both characters. One of the h scenes was like, 3 mins long which is average. How exactly long do u want each h scene to be? Especially when he's switching from girl to girl, and he's ejaculating in them many times. Anyway, I find the title to be one of the best for the year. The animation was really good and the h scenes were done soo well. I mean, look at the scenes where he just eats up the girl's pussy.

Well just a bit short. Was it really three minutes? It felt shorter to me. The red haired got the better action.
May 30, 2015 3:52 AM

Jul 2008
Oh this one is fun, not a lot of series focusing on time manipulation and I love different ideas :) These are the type series that I wished have more characters and a minimum of 6 episodes.
May 30, 2015 4:08 AM

Feb 2015
This isn't so bad, but man where can I get a watch like that. I'm so envious.
Good character art and design is good but it doesn't get you very far if the rest of the hentai is pure crap.
May 30, 2015 5:28 PM
Feb 2014
Yeah that watch is really the shizzle. Great episode.Trailer for ep 2 looks good.
May 30, 2015 11:04 PM

Nov 2012
Normally, I hate rape, but this is rather interesting. Kinda like the idea.
May 31, 2015 7:01 AM
Oct 2013
Purple haired girl and blond(light-brown?) Girl Cameo from yabai fukushuu Yami site. Confirmed same universe!!

Newayz the guy has technique! Dat fellatio rape thrusting his D into both sides of the imouto's mouth before deepthroat cumming, and the way he licked all over the onee-chan's mouth and attacking the underside of her tongue ✧ (๑ > ؂ < ๑) ✧

And his thrusts were hard and fast. Must of destroyed those pussies with his repeated nakadashi Penetrations (≧∇≦)

He is a total asshole though. The two girls were such innocents, the older sister even pleading for him to not hurt the imouto even while she gets repeatedly raped herself.

Considering the father is probs a total ass himself, I doubt this is gonna work as vengeance XD unless he uses it to hurt the father's rep??
User-sanJun 2, 2015 11:17 PM
Jun 1, 2015 5:03 AM

Apr 2011
That moment when time-stop rape is something that I've actually fantasised about........ don't tell anyone.
Jun 2, 2015 9:15 AM
Sep 2008
MyH-List said:
Well that's one way to use time manipulation. Was expecting a bit more considering what he's capable of but considering this is just the first episode I guess it was ok

Yo what anime is ur sig?...

Great H though... XD
Jun 4, 2015 5:03 PM

Sep 2010
User-san said:
Purple haired girl and blond(light-brown?) Girl Cameo from yabai fukushuu Yami site. Confirmed same universe!!

Newayz the guy has technique! Dat fellatio rape thrusting his D into both sides of the imouto's mouth before deepthroat cumming, and the way he licked all over the onee-chan's mouth and attacking the underside of her tongue ✧ (๑ &gt; ؂ &lt; ๑) ✧

And his thrusts were hard and fast. Must of destroyed those pussies with his repeated nakadashi Penetrations (≧&nabla;≦)

He is a total asshole though. The two girls were such innocents, the older sister even pleading for him to not hurt the imouto even while she gets repeatedly raped herself.

Considering the father is probs a total ass himself, I doubt this is gonna work as vengeance XD unless he uses it to hurt the father's rep??

Well, if the sperm was inspected, the first suspect would be the father. That alone would create a scandal.

I am still wondering if the girls felt it when they were stopped.. Well as per my understanding his ability was stopping organism and not time itself, so maybe that was their body natural reaction? Huehuehue

Then again rape-err I mean stopman that use time stopping ability. The girls he ravaged will receive the sensation all at once the moment he resumes time.

bloodread said:
MyH-List said:

Yo what anime is ur sig?...

Great H though... XD

That's from Me Me Me music video.
Jun 5, 2015 4:43 AM
Oct 2013
foul said:
Well, if the sperm was inspected, the first suspect would be the father. That alone would create a scandal.
Ah, didn't think of that... But how accurate is DNA test? And wouldn't they need to have the father's DNA in the database first if they wanted to match it? Rather than DNA, they'd look for a person matching the physical description of the guy provided by the daughters.
foul said:
I am still wondering if the girls felt it when they were stopped.. Well as per my understanding his ability was stopping organism and not time itself, so maybe that was their body natural reaction? Huehuehue

Then again rape-err I mean stopman that use time stopping ability. The girls he ravaged will receive the sensation all at once the moment he resumes time.
Yeah, their bodies still reacted even they were frozen. I say it's natural even though they are not conscious of it. The accumulating effect doesn't happen i don't think, but the mechanics of the timestop isn't very logical so won't try to figure that out XD
User-sanJun 5, 2015 5:11 AM
Jun 5, 2015 12:35 PM

Sep 2010
User-san said:
foul said:
Ah, didn't think of that... But how accurate is DNA test? And wouldn't they need to have the father's DNA in the database first if they wanted to match it? Rather than DNA, they'd look for a person matching the physical description of the guy provided by the daughters.
The girls testimony should have a lot of weird parts. Which rise the possbility that they were not in their right mind, either psychological thingy or were drugged. Well so it's essentially a sealed room case where the only concrete lead was the sperm. If the school security was to be trusted, they might first add all the males in vicnity as candidate suspect, then narrow it down from there. Unn,actually never mind. We all know he would just enslave them and paint an ahegao face for the father to see. I just hope he would decide to do a schoolwide gourmet tour before confronting the father! Or even nationwide!
Jun 6, 2015 7:17 AM
Oct 2013
foul said:
User-san said:
The girls testimony should have a lot of weird parts. Which rise the possbility that they were not in their right mind, either psychological thingy or were drugged. Well so it's essentially a sealed room case where the only concrete lead was the sperm. If the school security was to be trusted, they might first add all the males in vicnity as candidate suspect, then narrow it down from there. Unn,actually never mind. We all know he would just enslave them and paint an ahegao face for the father to see. I just hope he would decide to do a schoolwide gourmet tour before confronting the father! Or even nationwide!
yeah just throw all the police stuff out the window lol they almost never get involved in hentais

Rape all the students/staff of the school will be the best method. No one will want anything to do with dad's school again. Take his wife as well! That will teach him. Get all the pussy AND get sweet revenge Ψ(`▽´)Ψ

Of course in the process many innocents would have to suffer and I shouldnt condone that XD
User-sanJun 6, 2015 7:21 AM
Jun 9, 2015 4:33 AM
Feb 2014
In the reason why not bastard go to kill his father or destroy his career.
why all innocent got rape that hurt me T_T. I hope that bastard get punish in the end
Jun 20, 2015 10:33 PM

May 2015
The question is, Who is the dark cloak woman? I hope we find out in the next episode. I'm very intrigued...
Jun 21, 2015 11:13 PM
Jun 2013
Kuro_Kishi said:

Agreed, most rapist are just scumbags, who have very little reasons for their crimes, yet this guy has a justified reason for everything he is doing; and so far, since he is targeting those girls specifically, we can say that he is not abusing his power, nor will he have any intention to do so since he really loves his mother and wants revenge on his scum of a father.

Roy_Focker said:
The question is, Who is the dark cloak woman? I hope we find out in the next episode. I'm very intrigued...

And seriously, yeah, who is that girl? If anyone knows please tell us. If that is left unknown, then please do tell us since I would like to think that girl as "god."
Jun 21, 2015 11:25 PM
Oct 2013
greed2 said:
Kuro_Kishi said:

Agreed, most rapist are just scumbags, who have very little reasons for their crimes, yet this guy has a justified reason for everything he is doing; and so far, since he is targeting those girls specifically, we can say that he is not abusing his power, nor will he have any intention to do so since he really loves his mother and wants revenge on his scum of a father.
Harcore repeated rape of complete innocents, all the while deriving pleasure from making them suffer both physical and mental despair is justified and not abuse of power??
User-sanJun 21, 2015 11:32 PM
Jun 22, 2015 9:31 PM
Jun 2013
User-san said:
Hardcore repeated rape of complete innocents, all the while deriving pleasure from making them suffer both physical and mental despair is justified and not abuse of power??

Let's put it this way, yes his manner of doing things can be seen twisted (I should have put "justified" in clear quotations), but at least he isn't being completely unreasonable. I don't know if the father treasured his daughters, but at least the MC is specifically targeting those girls and, ignoring that small test where he pulled down a girl's panties, not any other girls. As the saying goes, ignorance is a sin, so the boy is making those girls understand why his mother was crying infront of their door a long time ago. Besides, from first glance, I have I feeling I wouldn't like those girls, they give an eerie feeling I would get from watching certain girls from chibaku yuugi. Anyway I'm no saint, if I was one of the characters then I would feel disgusted in preaching that his actions are wrong; personally, as it symbolizes that he is a human being, I feel that it was nice that he was embracing his hate, assuming the father really treasure his current heirs that much and all of the illegitimate child's actions will succeed in making his father fall into antagonizing despair.
Jun 27, 2015 6:22 PM

Apr 2015
So your father is an asshole who abandoned you and you want a revenge after getting time stopping device. What do you do? You obviously rape his innocent daughters!

Makes sense -_-
Jul 15, 2015 8:09 PM

Mar 2012
Not bad
Jul 20, 2015 1:58 AM

Jul 2014
You know, this wasn't half bad. Nice revenge stunt there, if only getting even was that easy.
Why do people have such bad taste? Anime isn't subjective anymore.
Nov 4, 2015 4:11 PM

May 2011
FYI: he totally gets caught when they do a rape kit on the sisters. 3 DNA samples will be found and the markers will reveal blood relative. He is their half-brother after all.

It won't take long for the Police and the Father to put it all together. Mind you it would hard to catch a guy who can stop time on a whim.

I didn't really like it. I only tolerate a "rape" scenario if the women themselves is responsible for the karma being put upon her. Not a big fan of the whole "sins of the Father" mantra that Japanese seem to fantasize about.
Dec 24, 2015 6:55 PM

Sep 2009
Gotta know the name of the male voice actor, this guy is really good!
Jan 11, 2016 2:16 PM

Oct 2015
Basically it's a rape... to vary...

Don't matter if its for revenge or not.. rape is rape. Plus raping girls who have nothing to do with his problems... pff.. ok.. ok...
Can't get aroused even with good scenes, animation and etc...

Time to drop it.
Glad I spared 90 minutes of my life... going to look for another hentai.. ;)
May 13, 2016 2:33 PM

Dec 2012
That was amazing! I love a hentai with a great plot.

Holy shit! I've seen poor living conditions before, but that scene made me say "WTF?" I fully support the MC's revenge(I was going to support him regardless. lol).

I love how he kept them mind fucked and never gave any hints as to why he was doing the things he did. I was wondering if he was going to expose them like that to the whole school, but he actually did it. LMAO And he left his semen there, too. Fucking savage. If the sensei that girl called for is male, I imagine he'll say " OMG! Amazing! This is art." lol

I really wanted MC to say "ZA W*****!"
RobMay 13, 2016 2:47 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Oct 1, 2016 2:42 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
you want revenge + you can stop the time + altered hormones = Gakuen de Jikan yo Tomare ... desilussion....2/10.
Nov 2, 2016 7:41 AM
Sep 2015
Does anybody know the seiyuu name for the guy??
Jun 6, 2019 1:01 PM

May 2008
I chose this for the mind break, but it's not anything amazing so far. The time stop is a cool idea but not used well; it's just standard rape fare which is kinda boring, actually. :x He could have done so much with that before putting his dick in them. It would have been much more interesting to make them want it in the end and torment them with the idea before fucking them. Like true mind break instead of the cliche "rape enough times and they'll end up loving it".

What really made this is the guy's seiyuu. Such an excellent job for something he probably can't even put on his resume. xD

StickyFingers said:
So your father is an asshole who abandoned you and you want a revenge after getting time stopping device. What do you do? You obviously rape his innocent daughters!

Makes sense -_-

Pretty much my thoughts. So much you can do to screw over the father himself and goes for something he has no idea if it would even work. For all we know the father doesn't care about his daughters either and he just raped innocents who were like him.

Aug 23, 2021 9:26 AM
Aug 2021
Yaiaianawliwysye
Sep 20, 2021 1:08 PM
May 2021
So this guy uses a time stop watch to get revenge on his dad for abandoning him and his mother by going after his two innocent daughters. By the way, those girls are technically his step-sisters and of course they don't even remember who he was when they were little in the flashback. Like in the end the 2 girls are frozen after getting rape.
Apr 14, 2022 1:08 AM
Apr 2022
Jun 25, 2022 8:36 PM
Sep 2021
Xi__s said:
Gotta know the name of the male voice actor, this guy is really good!
I am pretty sure he’s Toshinari Fukamachi (VA for Hajime Nagumo, Hatz, Ard Meteor and many others)!
Jul 24, 2022 5:40 AM
Dec 2019
StickyFingers said:

Makes sense -_-

Yeah welcome to the world of hentai ^^.... just switch off your brain and don't think too much about it
Nov 14, 2022 4:56 AM
Nov 2022
Gaushaahaiwhywhwgayahwbwhhwbw

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakuen de Jikan yo Tomare Episode 4 Discussion

Hentai - Oct 30, 2015

29 by TEWG »»
Jan 2, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Gakuen de Jikan yo Tomare Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Magito - Jun 25, 2015

52 by DoisacChopper »»
Jun 25, 2023 7:11 AM

Poll: » Gakuen de Jikan yo Tomare Episode 3 Discussion

Kinkytown - Sep 25, 2015

25 by Ranxomare »»
Nov 12, 2022 3:43 PM

» Who WAS that witch from Episode 1 anyway?

Hectotane - Dec 27, 2015

1 by Megajoey »»
May 21, 2022 6:42 PM

» Vn vs anime

HEGAO - May 16, 2017

1 by Megajoey »»
May 21, 2022 6:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.