Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jun 26, 2016 4:58 AM

Feb 2015
Michiko Takahashi

She took the shield and hid behind it. "It's just how I am." she said rather quickly. She took a peek above it to see what his reaction was.
Jun 26, 2016 5:03 AM
Mar 2013
He covered his mouth as he chuckled. "Ahhhhh nothing beats such a pleasant reaction from a beautiful woman." He was obviously enjoying himself.
Jun 26, 2016 5:08 AM

Feb 2015
Michiko Takahashi

"Jeez. I could call you out for a sexual harraser, you know?" she with a rather playful tone as she hid behind the shield again.
Jun 26, 2016 5:17 AM
Mar 2013
He snorted at this. "Be my guest. I have no problem owning up to it though I'd advise against involving law enforcement. Last time it took the entirety of ,y generation to keep me from completely destroying a precinct and the neighborhood around it."
Jun 26, 2016 5:21 AM

Feb 2015
Michiko Takahashi

"I was joking, of course." she said, without removing the shield from her face. "It's just that it's the first time in a long time somebody was that kind to me" she explained.
Jun 26, 2016 5:27 AM
Mar 2013
He nodded. "Tell me who's been rude to you. I'll go and collect their heads." He pulled his axe up and gave it a twirl. "The God's frown apon violence to women and I personally don't tolerate rude behavior, especially when they besmerch a woman's honor. So I'll be collected their heads for you."
Jun 26, 2016 5:30 AM

Feb 2015
Michiko Takahashi

"Rarely rude, but rather ignorant." she said as the took a peek again. "You don't really need to go that far. she chuckled at his statement.
Jun 26, 2016 5:32 AM
Mar 2013
He shrugged "I would do this for any woman who is insulted, doubly so however for a friend who holds one of the rings I've made. It's no big deal." He seemed rather nonchalant and yet there was no doubt he was serious about doing it.
Jun 26, 2016 5:36 AM

Feb 2015
Michiko Takahashi

"Then you would just be troubling the person you did it for..." she frowned. "If he means any woman that means he isn't really that serious about me, right?" she thought to herself. That both dissapointed and relaxed her a little bit.
Jun 26, 2016 5:42 AM
Mar 2013
He looked left, then right and said. "Odin.... you know there are exceptions so deal with it." He reached over behind the shield and gave her a solid thump to the forehead. "By law, depending on the severity it's up to the woman if I just blatantly kill or harm the perpetrator."
Jun 26, 2016 5:54 AM

Feb 2015
Michiko Takahashi

"They didn't do much." she said even though it was obvious that she was lying without even seeing her face. "Let's make a deal on not harming people for now." she smiled as she let her head show from behind the shield.
Jun 26, 2016 5:58 AM
Mar 2013
He closed with her till his face was inches from hers and gave her a blanks stare that quite simply said he wasn't buying it for a single moment. "Fine. Though if I see any physical transgressions against you don't expect me to hold off so easily. I may not kill them but somethings coming off."
Ookami-51Jun 26, 2016 6:07 AM
Jun 26, 2016 6:10 AM

Feb 2015
Michiko Takahashi

"It's all in the past anyway, I transfered here a couple of days ago and I'm glad that you are the first person I really got to know." she gave him a cute smile and blushed slightly as he was close to her but she looked at him straight to his eyes this time.
Jun 26, 2016 6:17 AM
Mar 2013
He smiled "I'm happy to hear that." He raised himself up before taking a moment to take in a deep breath of air. "I'm the same in that regard. I only recently got here myself. Would have gotten hear earlier too though storms slowed us down."
Jun 26, 2016 6:21 AM

Feb 2015
Michiko Takahashi

"Oh.. I see..." she said, sounding kind of spaced out. "Let's have a fun time here then." she smiled as she gave him back his shield and relaxed back again. The sun had almost set by now and most of the movement had calmed down.
Jun 26, 2016 4:23 PM
Mar 2013
He sat it aside as he gathered up his stuff "Let's" He said taking a moment to offer his hand to her.
Jun 27, 2016 12:53 AM

Feb 2015
Michiko Takahashi

She got her backpack and got ready. Then she gently took his hand as she blushed again when she took it. "So... What should we do now?" she asked.
Jun 27, 2016 6:01 AM
Mar 2013
He pulled her to to her feet and released her hand "I have absolutely no clue. Normally I'd be looking for the strongest guy in my group and take him down by this point but..... I admit I'm being lazy." He said with a wide grin as he put his armor back on.
Jun 27, 2016 6:57 AM

Feb 2015
Michiko Takahashi

As she got pulled off to her feet, she looked back to the bench to see if she had forgotten anything. "Well, I have no idea too... I'm usually not the very sociable type." she said kind of dissapointed because she didn't know what to do next.

(By the way, I can always create a new thread in case you want to go to a destination we don't have already, so no worries :) )
Jun 27, 2016 8:53 AM
Mar 2013
He thought for a moment and asked quite simply "How good are you in a fight?"
Jun 27, 2016 9:47 AM

Feb 2015
Michiko Takahashi

"Well I wouldn't classify myself as the best, but I'm certainly not the worst either." she smiled with a bit of confidence
Jun 27, 2016 11:43 AM
Mar 2013
He swing his axe through the air and said "Care for a bit of sparing?" He had no plans of forcing her into it if she said no and certainly had no plans of showing his true strength but he figured it a good time to learn hers.
Jun 27, 2016 12:28 PM

Feb 2015
Michiko Takahashi

"Well... as much as I'd like to I left my weapon in my dormitory so we can't really..." she said, a little bit dissapointed at that fact.
Jun 27, 2016 4:56 PM
Mar 2013
He shrugged for a moment. "You can use one of mine if you like. Might be nice to teach someone how to fight like a viking." The actual prospect actually did interest him though he wondered how well she would take to it
Jun 27, 2016 6:01 PM

Feb 2015
Michiko Takahashi

"Would be fun but I really have no intention of fighting without my weapon. I'm just way too used to it by now, sorry... Next time I'll make sure to bring it though. I bet you will be a good sparring partner." she smiled even though she never really fought with anyone, she had just trained by herself for now. So it was not like she didn't want to do it, it would rather be fun for her to try him out.

(Also sorry for being so ignorant to the RP today but I'm always forgetting about it and now I need to go to sleep since it's like 4 AM T_T )
Jun 27, 2016 6:23 PM
Mar 2013
He shrugged "ahh well. Worth the shot at least. No hold on one moment." He took a step back and faced the bench they had both been sitting on a little while ago. He raised his axe over his head and she could hear him give a pained grunt As the veins in his arms and hands popped up and with that he swing his axe down completely splitting the bench in two. After a moment of taking his breath her looked to her and said "ahhh. I needed that." Any frustration in his system had just left.

(No problem. I normally pass out at random during the day myself.)
Jun 28, 2016 5:20 AM

Feb 2015
Michiko Takahashi

"Will that be okay..." she said, looking at the bench that was just split in two halves. She didn't understand what actually frustrated him that much so he would want to take it out on the bench.
Jun 28, 2016 5:29 AM
Mar 2013
"Probably not." He said stiffly moving his arms as if they were cramped. "Ahh that's going to be sore in the morning." He said to himself though he didn't regret doing it.
Jun 28, 2016 6:03 AM

Feb 2015
Michiko Takahashi

She just stood there silently without saying anything. She wondered if it would really be okay. "So in the end we can't fight... What should we do now?"
Jun 28, 2016 1:35 PM
Mar 2013
He thought for a moment and said "Why not find something to eat?"
Jun 29, 2016 2:36 AM

Mar 2014
(first of all, let me remind you 4 clan hate etchother, so they are never friendly. i think there is only Senmetsu clan who do no care about other clans, and can be a little frendly but other clans.. hate Senmetsu more than other clans.. because they are losers.. well it's my mind.. but 4 clan hating etchother is true..)
(and @Ookami-51.. please put name of your character first..)
Setsu

Setsu was in Garden and Sonya was together with her,"well this is a Garden..not too beautiful.." as she looked around as notice 2 people, because of the cloth they were wearing she get one was Senmetsu's member and other was from Gouka (well they have different uniforms) as she walk to them and looked at Hanibal and then looked at Michiko "are you ok? did he do something to you?" as she looked back at Hanibal
Jun 29, 2016 4:10 AM

Feb 2015
Allyson Williams

"My my," Allyson murmured, running a hand across her brow as she clenched the book she was reading and threw it across the garden, or aimed to, but it ended up striking Setsu across the cheek.

Allyson noticed this, she didn't particularly care about it though. Such insufferable ilk, their volume should pit them against a training field or something. This garden should be reserved for only the most illustrious of the clans, she thought to herself, calming her reddening face before walking over towards Setsu and Sonya to retrieve her book.
WhoremoansJun 29, 2016 5:50 AM

There's a lady who's sure
All that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven
When she gets there she knows
If the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for
Oh oh oh oh and she's buying a stairway to heaven

Jun 29, 2016 5:35 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu felt some book was flying to her side as she move a little but book stull cut setsu's cheek as she looked at the side of the tree and noticed a girl sitting there, her uniform waas fromndai Yagarama as she looked at book again and then noticed this girl was coming to her side to pick up a book as setsu looked at the book and pick it up first as put her hand and red butterfly appiar on the book as this girl walk closer "aaaww.. someone throw a book away.." she said as this book slowly started burning "let's our trash be burn"
Jun 29, 2016 6:08 AM

Feb 2015
(Well, it's not interesting without exceptions, is it @Pretty-Setsu )

Michiko Takahashi

"Actually that's a pretty good idea." she said as she just now realized that she was kind of hungry. The whole day had passed afterall.
Jun 29, 2016 6:09 AM

Feb 2015
Allyson Williams

"Ah yes, it always alludes me how... Lacking of intelligence your clan is. This," she said, snatching the burning book from the girl's hand and waving it in front of her face, still alight.

"This is a book. Say it with me. Boooooook. You read them, not set them ablaze. Do you understand now? Or am I just trying to arbitrarily draw understanding from a pig?" She asked, tossing the burning book to the side and taking a step towards Setsu, breaching her personal space as their bodies were nearly against each other. Clearly burning the book had annoyed this girl.

Jun 29, 2016 6:24 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu looked at ally and smiled "oho.. is this a book? i thought people are reading books and not throwing to other.. oh i see.. a black doog like you just trow books do not know what to do with them.. as for me what do not belong to my clan is Tras.. so i need to burn it" she said as win to her as still looking t a girl's eyes

( @hlanden well maybe... but.. as a one clan member you should no be too fredly to other clan member.. this is a a club where your character can be killed.. and clan members are killing other clan members.. well do as you want.. i just toled you and okami that i's wrong as an admin.. thats all..)
Jun 29, 2016 6:33 AM

Feb 2015
(@Pretty-Setsu Well, It's bad if the clan's structure can't be changed overtime. Maybe when assigning new leaders and etc thery change the standard and so on. I don't think it's wrong.)
Jun 29, 2016 6:35 AM

Apr 2014
Sonya arrived following Setsu and saw what happened but didn't say anything just yet
Jun 29, 2016 6:38 AM

Mar 2014
hlanden said:
(@Pretty-Setsu Well, It's bad if the clan's structure can't be changed overtime. Maybe when assigning new leaders and etc thery change the standard and so on. I don't think it's wrong.)

listen.. this is clab that all 4 clan hate etchother.. and only your clan members are your friends.. i do not think it's wrong.. but if it was ok then there would not be 4 clan.. and there were only 1 so everyone could have fun togethere, but this club is not so "friendly" to etchother.. ofcourse you can talk with other clan members, but you cant be friendly
Jun 29, 2016 7:12 AM

Feb 2015
Again, I do not understand why can't clan members be friendly with each other

1. All the people are new to the school (Kinda don't get what's happening around quite yet)

2. Just because the clans hate each other doesn't mean that all the people in there should hate each other too...

3. They don't even have leaders right now, the leaders can change the ideas of the club and such

All in all I don't see why it is a problem if 2 characters from a seperate clan are friendly...
Jun 29, 2016 10:08 AM
Mar 2013
Sigurd looked over at the two who had started to make a ruckus, unaware that it had been him one of them had addressed. "But first...." He said looking to Michiko "let's get some popcorn and watch the show." He said half jokingly.
Ookami-51Jun 29, 2016 10:25 AM
Jun 29, 2016 3:46 PM

Mar 2014
hlanden said:
Again, I do not understand why can't clan members be friendly with each other

1. All the people are new to the school (Kinda don't get what's happening around quite yet)

2. Just because the clans hate each other doesn't mean that all the people in there should hate each other too...

3. They don't even have leaders right now, the leaders can change the ideas of the club and such

All in all I don't see why it is a problem if 2 characters from a seperate clan are friendly...
because this is like that.. Well do as you wish.. But this club is not for getting friends from other clans.. Bit if you want ok
Jun 29, 2016 6:06 PM

Feb 2015
Michiko Takahashi

"I don't know if we can get popcorn from anywhere around here though..." she said as she looked at the two and then at Sigurd. "And thanks to you we don't have anywhere to sit now..." she said half jokingly half dissapointedly

(@Pretty-Setsu ok, I understand, but as I said, it depends on the character, on the personality, the knowledge of your character and etc.)
Jun 29, 2016 8:28 PM
Mar 2013
He looked to the bench for a moment and said "Yeah.... I guess I did." He turned to her and gave a bow "Sorry...." He apologized to her, feeling a little guilty.
Jun 30, 2016 3:13 AM

Feb 2015
Allyson Williams

"What ever doesn't belong to your clan is deserving of the torch? Pray heavens! The forward thinking here is astonishing, astounding, and, dare it be said, stupendous indeed." She exclaimed in a sarcastic dramatic tone, placing one hand on her heart and the other outstretched as though she were a character in a play delivering and eloquent speech.

"Well if everything not belonging to your clan should be burned then by all means... Go ahead. Because I'm not from your clan." She said, turning around and lifting up the back of her skirt to reveal a lacy undergarment wedged between two plump cheeks.

"First ones free" she taunted.

Jun 30, 2016 4:31 PM

Feb 2015
Ookami-51 said:
He looked to the bench for a moment and said "Yeah.... I guess I did." He turned to her and gave a bow "Sorry...." He apologized to her, feeling a little guilty.

Michiko Takahashi

"N-No need for apologizing, It's not a big deal." she smiled. "Well then, with a no place to sit, I guess It'd be better If we go somewhere else to have dinner." she said, looking at him.
Jun 30, 2016 5:12 PM
Mar 2013
He straightened himself up and said "Sure thing." He started to turn back to the fight that was about to happen. "Though what do we do about...." He stopped mid sentence as he saw the display from Allyson and quickly turned a very bright shade of red.
Jul 1, 2016 8:56 PM

Feb 2015
Michiko Takahashi

As she got all red too she said "Well... I guess we can just leave them be, c-can't we..." She couldn't think about what else to say, because of the situation just getting a lot more awkward now.
Jul 2, 2016 9:15 PM
Mar 2013
Sigurd nodded to this stating "that would probably be the wisest decision for situation."

(I was trying to be polite and what but where are those two?)
Jul 3, 2016 4:34 PM

Feb 2015
(No idea man, I waited a bit more too)

Michiko Takahashi

"Alright then, let's go." she smiled as she started moving

(Where next post?)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character Creation Student

Setsu_Ka - Jun 20, 2016

23 by Prince-Angel »»
Jul 14, 2016 4:41 PM

» [Senmetsu Clan] Base / Dormitory ( 1 2 3 )

Setsu_Ka - Dec 18, 2015

143 by Setsu_Ka »»
Jun 29, 2016 2:27 AM

» [Academy] Training Field

hlanden - Jun 21, 2016

2 by Ookami-51 »»
Jun 24, 2016 10:28 PM

» [Academy] Rooftop

Setsu_Ka - Dec 18, 2015

36 by Setsu_Ka »»
Jun 23, 2016 4:04 AM

» [Academy] Cafeteria ( 1 2 )

Setsu_Ka - Dec 18, 2015

75 by Setsu_Ka »»
Jun 23, 2016 4:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.