Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Aug 9, 2015 10:51 PM

Jun 2012
Heh, guess I was right about the whole glasses thing... though I'll be pissed if Sarada really isn't Sakura's kid... because I waited like 15 years for Sakura and Naruto to get together, I'm not about to accept that being shit on because Sasuke couldn't keep it under control.
Aug 30, 2015 4:00 AM

Jan 2012
Choji beard looks nice .
Did he marry Karui wth ,he didn’t have a contact with her at all,they never spoke to each others b4.

"you don't think so you guys were supposed to be husband and wife" nice there Sarada

Jan 4, 2016 3:40 PM
Oct 2015
My theory is that salada is Karin's daughter, but sasuke left her in the care of sakura because something happened to karin
Feb 16, 2016 11:10 PM

Oct 2013
ToG25thBaam said:
Sasuke, I hope there's a real good reason for not taking a picture with Sakura.. and Sakura.. that was just sad, patching a picture of yours on another picture of Sasuke's to make it look like you both took the picture together.

The dialogue in this chapter didn't feel like a dialogue, it was awkward. Not all, but specifically the conversation between Sakura and Sarada.

I agree with most of your points about the picture, the only part that I found odd during the dialigue between sarada and sakura was when Sarada ask sakura if she is dad wife? Which indirectly is asking if she is really her mother. To me the logical question should have been the latter. It could be bad translation.

Also kishimoto is a troll, trying to imply that Kari is her really mother, I'm not buying it. XD solid first chapter IMO.
Mar 27, 2017 6:28 PM

May 2015
I kind of wondered about Sarada having a different appearance completely from Sakura, but I wouldn't expect an affair... what if Sakura was pregnant but was having difficulties in her pregnancy state and like eyes in the Naruto verse Tsunade or Shizune transplanted Sarada (fetus) into a surrogate mother so she can live and that substitute mother was Karin.
Apr 24, 2017 8:06 AM

Dec 2012
Shino became a teacher.
The worse Ino-Shika-Chou in history. Character design wise.
lol at Shikadai saying Mendokuse and then Shikamaru's reaction.
LMAO at that family portrait. That's weird AF! Not even a group family photo. It's split. That's suspect AF!
LMAO at Sarada's questions to Sakura. She seeing through the forced ship bullshit.

Sarada: Are you really dad's wife?

Me: LMAO Sarada ain't no fool.

Sakura reacts in a Kushina way triggering certain people.

LMAO at the house destroyed.

Sakura didn't even pay the loan. Life of a single mother. You wouldn't have had to go through all that had you got with Naruto you idiot.

Oh shit! Under Sakura's side of the picture is Karin. LMAO Why didn't Sakura fold the picture? The split design of the portrait frame is making it suspect AF! It wasn't even one picture. Sakura had to put hers over Karin. That's creepy.

I knew once I saw Sarada that she looked like Sasuke and Karin.

Did Sakura actually not end up with Sasuke? Did Sasuke bang Karin then Karin died at child birth forcing Sasuke to come back to the village and ask Sakura to raise his kid because obviously she would like an idiot? So many questions! It will be hilarious as hell if this was all staged. That would be the ultimate punishment for Sakura.

This next gen shit might actually be interesting after all.
RobApr 24, 2017 8:15 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 27, 2017 7:51 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
new young ninjas, sons and daugthers of our favorites shinobis!!
The Sasuke daughter and his strange questions her mother aobut her father!!! Strange pohoto? kekeke
Aug 19, 2022 1:43 AM

Feb 2021
wow, good job Sakura, the only thing you're good at is destroying your own house. Shouldn't be surprised that susgay is a deadbeat dad, fits him
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Gaiden: Nanadaime Hokage to Akairo no Hanatsuzuki Chapter 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2015

201 by tcandy19 »»
Jan 10, 1:10 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Road to "B" Chapter 1 Discussion

AllenVonStein - Aug 30, 2015

4 by Fallazar »»
Aug 20, 2021 5:01 PM

» It's really sad that most people hate Sakura...

Kleferi - Jul 6, 2015

35 by AbiSa »»
Mar 29, 2021 11:44 PM

Poll: » Naruto Gaiden: Nanadaime Hokage to Akairo no Hanatsuzuki Chapter 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2015

119 by Terrestrious »»
Mar 3, 2019 11:21 PM

» Will boruto have the byakugan?

deadworm - May 21, 2015

26 by Terguta »»
Dec 7, 2017 2:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.