Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 27, 2015 11:04 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Damn...Alvarez has some powerful sub-coordinates. And anyways, this invasion isn't going too well for Fairy Tail despite them wiping out most of their ships, at first anyways.

Glad to see Erza showing at the right time!

Now I have hope for FT to crush them.
Stark700Sep 27, 2015 11:35 PM
Sep 27, 2015 11:04 PM

Jan 2012
Erza vs Ajeel!
Sep 27, 2015 11:07 PM

Jun 2013
Nice chapter... tho Erza fighting so soon... and where did she came from lol
Sep 27, 2015 11:30 PM

Jul 2014
I feel like we havent seen that armor in ages.
Sep 27, 2015 11:41 PM

Mar 2013
Nice to see freed and bisca get a little spotlight to show off their skills. Seeing more people than the main team getting involved was one of the things I wanted from this arc so that makes me happy.

I don't expect too much of a big fight between erza and ajeel. Or at least right now. Maybe a little scuffle and then something else will come up.
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Sep 27, 2015 11:48 PM

Dec 2012
Lol Dragon Slayers and the moving ship.
Even Mavis forgot about their motion sickness.
Erza vs Ajeel.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Sep 27, 2015 11:53 PM

Apr 2013
Whole bunch of things not seen in ages, Freed's runes, the Jupiter Cannon and even Erza's Heaven's Wheel armor to a bit.

So Fairy Tail just decided after the battle to keep Phantom's Jupiter Cannon surprised the Magic council didn't take it first, where did they keep? Hey that cannon remains sitting in the lake yeah lets take it, you never know we may just needed it.
Sep 28, 2015 12:06 AM
Jan 2015
- Freed's barrier repel the first wave of Ajeel's ship barrage
- nice shot from Bisca although it's blocked by Ajeel
- Natsu , Gajeel , and Wendy....... At first I thought , how rare ,Gajeel at center instead of Natsu..and after that.......motion sickness beat them LMAO
- how did erza get there o.O I thought it was Laxus ..as logically only he can fly to Ajeel's ship without exceed's help
Sep 28, 2015 12:44 AM

Dec 2013
Interesting to see how Azel wasn't strong enough to completely block Jupiter's cannon

Not sure how the Mavis could've forgotten about dragon slayers weakness or how the the dragon slayers forget their own weakness.

Still it was cool seeing all of those old elements that we haven't seen before.

Erza was pretty badass at the end.
G_Spark233Sep 28, 2015 12:56 AM
Sep 28, 2015 12:46 AM

Jan 2009
damn i was waiting for Gajeel vs Ajeel (metal vs sand) but i guess Erza will do
Sep 28, 2015 12:49 AM

Jun 2013
G_Spark233 said:
Interesting to see how Azel wasn't strong enough to Jupiter's cannon

Not sure how the Mavis could've forgotten about dragon slayers weakness or how the the dragon slayers forget their own weakness.

But he repel the attack what do you mean he wasn't strong? Or you meant was.
Sep 28, 2015 12:55 AM

Dec 2013
metsujin said:
G_Spark233 said:
Interesting to see how Azel wasn't strong enough to completely block Jupiter's cannon

But he repel the attack what do you mean he wasn't strong? Or you meant was.

My mistake typo.
Sep 28, 2015 1:15 AM

Jan 2011
so even the first fairy tail master can make mistakes lol
but at the end erza saved them
and now erza vs ajeel
Sep 28, 2015 1:34 AM

Sep 2014
HAHAHAHA, Natsu, Wendy and Gajeel... I laughed far more than I should of...

So Bisca just stole Phantoms Jupiter, fair enough

And Erza vs Ajeel, wasn't expecting that tbh
Sep 28, 2015 1:37 AM

Oct 2013
I haven't seen Erza in ages with that outfit.
Sep 28, 2015 2:00 AM

Aug 2012
That last panel with Erza was beastly.
Sep 28, 2015 2:28 AM

Jun 2013
Sweet, they brought back the jupiter canon thing :D how nostalgic and that Erza at the end too omg. This is really feeling like Fairy Tail from years ago, I love it
Sep 28, 2015 3:15 AM

Jun 2013
Well most or pretty good amount of ships was taken down...Bisca's time to shine.

and Team FD was taken down the minute they landed...that's it for future fight between Alzack and Natsu...Unless Erza Loses? Well I hope that Alzack does not lose...that would be it for Mages 100x stronger than in Fiore's 10 Saints
JarjaxleSep 28, 2015 3:26 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Sep 28, 2015 3:37 AM
Sep 2012
Well it was a good start, it is nice to see character like Bisca and Fried get some spotlight for once, and they weren't totally footer

So this invasion is minor, oh my god how big it this army? How is Fairy Tail without BS friendship, they don't got a chance.

I do hope they beat Ajel I can't stand him. And again with the dragon slayers motion sickness, this is not time for comedy, and how can Mavis forget?

So Erza is the Zoro of this series, the swords person that cuts everything in half, well Erza and Ajel, I don't know what will happen, it is too early for Ajel to lose, but Erza never loses, so something has to give.
Sep 28, 2015 3:51 AM
Sep 2015
But the thing is I did not expect the fight between Erza and Ajeel. What I like about this is they do not totally match up. Can his body can turn into his element magic (like Juvia and Keith) ? If yes, this will be a hard battle for Erza.

But I will still expect the battle between Erza and Dimaria Yesta. Knight vs. Knight. Or something random like Lucy and Dimaria. HAHA.
Sep 28, 2015 3:54 AM

Mar 2012
Why is Everygreen the one that is saying that without any screen time throughout the whole chapter?

And where the fuck is Gildarts?

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Sep 28, 2015 4:39 AM
Mar 2015
Ajeel better have backup Lexus has not even flexed his muscles yet.

Gildarts is not invited because he is too powerful to fight anyone other then august
Sep 28, 2015 4:40 AM

Apr 2008
Oh joy. A bullshit Erza fight to start off the arc. Well here's hoping she gets critically wounded at least so she's out of action for the rest of the arc
Sep 28, 2015 5:04 AM

Sep 2014
krusty erza -__-
that last panel was so fucking cringeworthy ...........
*people die when they are killed* - emiya shirou.......
Sep 28, 2015 5:27 AM

May 2014
Erza epic as always.
Dragon slayers vs transport. Transport wins XD

Maybe the best way to beat achnologia would be to somehow force him to land of the moving vehicle...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 28, 2015 5:38 AM
Mar 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Oh joy. A bullshit Erza fight to start off the arc. Well here's hoping she gets critically wounded at least so she's out of action for the rest of the arc

She won't go down without taking him out. But if Ezra is getting her fight so early then we can cross her off the list. I expected the war princess to fight her, but I guess Lucy will be dealing with her, girls do tends to bully her a lot in this manga.

So far this preventive strike has been awful, as we sort of knew the ground troops would be worthless. The only time we ever had a problems with henchmen was the baby dragons and the space manipulator that they ad to remove from the manga for having game breaking god powers
Sep 28, 2015 5:39 AM

Apr 2008
trump54 said:
Darklight0303 said:

She won't go down without taking him out. But if Ezra is getting her fight so early then we can cross her off the list. I expected the war princess to fight her, but I guess Lucy will be dealing with her, girls do tends to bully her a lot in this manga.

So far this preventive strike has been awful, as we sort of knew the ground troops would be worthless. The only time we ever had a problems with henchmen was the baby dragons and the space manipulator that they ad to remove from the manga for having game breaking god powers

If she stays out of action for the rest of the arc then fine let her kill Ajeel. He's the weakest of the spriggans anyway
Sep 28, 2015 6:47 AM

Oct 2011
I'm actually afraid of how Ajeel was freaking out about everything that happened, like after all that hype of how strong they are and he acts like that, maybe that's just how he is though.

And on the other hand he scattered Jupiter canon like it was nothing, so yeah that's a point.
Sep 28, 2015 7:06 AM
Mar 2015
Darklight0303 said:
trump54 said:

If she stays out of action for the rest of the arc then fine let her kill Ajeel. He's the weakest of the spriggans anyway

Lol kill, I wonder if they are allowed to kill people? This is a war. I mean we know zeref is gonna kill somebody his magic makes it impossible. But I think we have to wait for one of the generals to draw first blood and I hope they do soon so the tone of this arc can be set. The general have yet to do anything awful to make them bad guys, they are just obstacles
Sep 28, 2015 8:01 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Erza is stepping up huh.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Sep 28, 2015 8:36 AM

Feb 2009
I'm happy to see Bisca and Freed getting involve on the battle. I just hope to see more good characters involving through this arc.
Sep 28, 2015 9:45 AM
Jul 2018
Starting to think Gildarts is a Spriggan, with him being nowhere to be found.
Sep 28, 2015 10:14 AM

Aug 2015
Damn. Erza being badass again in the last panel.

I'm very curious whether Gildarts will come to help or not in the next chapters. He should, he was never there before when the guild needed him.
Sep 28, 2015 10:46 AM

Feb 2012
Hope that guy rapes her man.

Fuck that bich.
Sep 28, 2015 11:59 AM

Aug 2014
Gotta admit it Freed and Bisca were pretty badass in this chapter.

Oh no, not Erza...
Sep 28, 2015 12:50 PM

May 2015
After seeing so many ships i was kinda hoping for a one piece cross over with the straw hats comming out of nowhere (i know it was unlikely as lucy being useful (dont take this seriously just a joke within a joke for us lucy haters) but still a guy can dream right).

U see at first Fairy Tail was my favorite but after learning of and finally (years later) trying one piece its now my favorite and in my honest opinion leagues ahead of Fairy Tail.
I am the King, address me as anything less and face the wrath of The Emperor Supreme King
Sep 28, 2015 12:51 PM

May 2015
Rothlori said:
Damn. Erza being badass again in the last panel.

I'm very curious whether Gildarts will come to help or not in the next chapters. He should, he was never there before when the guild needed him.
Erza not badass anymore. Erza Vs. Kyouka ruined that. Now she's just op and way too op
I am the King, address me as anything less and face the wrath of The Emperor Supreme King
Sep 28, 2015 6:14 PM

Nov 2011
FINALLY, Erza can fight without being gimped beforehand.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Sep 28, 2015 7:45 PM

Apr 2008
DarkShards said:

As if gimping ever affected her. Here's hoping she wins but gets completely taken out of commission for the rest of the arc.
Sep 28, 2015 11:08 PM
Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:

As if gimping ever affected her. Here's hoping she wins but gets completely taken out of commission for the rest of the arc.

I hate Erza's fight too , but well , let's give her a break this time man..it's more likely they will just trading blows rather than real fight
Sep 29, 2015 12:22 AM

May 2015
Darklight0303 said:
DarkShards said:

I want her taken out but if any of them solo and beat one of the 12 ima be pissed as hell (except maybe gray vs the winter guy)
Sep 29, 2015 3:01 AM

Apr 2008
frankykun13 said:
Darklight0303 said:

I hate Erza's fight too , but well , let's give her a break this time man..it's more likely they will just trading blows rather than real fight

I have no breaks to give her after "CAUSE SHE'S ERZA" stunt last arc
Sep 29, 2015 3:46 PM

May 2015
dvdmpg said:
Why Erza?! He could have make it Laxus vs Ajeel... Here I'm hoping that Erza doesn't defeat Ajeel single-handedly *sigh*
And Gildarts better appear soon...

Exactly laxus actually did a good job on him earlier so i was looking forward to their fight, sigh. Now i gotta see erza fight and shes the person i want to die after lucy. For her its not cuz i hate her cuz shes a great character but after tarturours her fights got stupid since the "cuz shes erza" moment.
Sep 29, 2015 5:39 PM
Mar 2015
KingAce261 said:
dvdmpg said:
Why Erza?! He could have make it Laxus vs Ajeel... Here I'm hoping that Erza doesn't defeat Ajeel single-handedly *sigh*
And Gildarts better appear soon...

Exactly laxus actually did a good job on him earlier so i was looking forward to their fight, sigh. Now i gotta see erza fight and shes the person i want to die after lucy. For her its not cuz i hate her cuz shes a great character but after tarturours her fights got stupid since the "cuz shes erza" moment.

"Small dogs always bark the loudest" Ajeel is clearly in over his head here he the weakest of the spriggans,

Save Lexus for the big ones we got coming, plus if he fights now then he is out of the action later
Sep 30, 2015 1:53 AM

May 2015
trump54 said:
KingAce261 said:

"Small dogs always bark the loudest" Ajeel is clearly in over his head here he the weakest of the spriggans,

Save Lexus for the big ones we got coming, plus if he fights now then he is out of the action later

I want erza put o really do but if any of them besides gray vs winter can solo beat one of the 12 after all that hype ima be pissed
Sep 30, 2015 5:31 AM

Jul 2007
GG half the fleet wasted by nakama power already...

The idea of any of them taking on above-wizard-saint-level oppoentns one on one is already ridiculous as it is, but If Erza ends up defeating Ajeel, my urge to drop the manga will grow even more. -_-
Fucking Mary Sue.
Sep 30, 2015 9:02 AM

Mar 2015
LOL @ the motion sickness.
Sep 30, 2015 9:05 AM

Apr 2008
CookingPriest said:

The idea of any of them taking on above-wizard-saint-level oppoentns one on one is already ridiculous as it is, but If Erza ends up defeating Ajeel, my urge to drop the manga will grow even more. -_-
Fucking Mary Sue.

Uhhhhh that's not the main fleet.
Sep 30, 2015 11:18 AM

Nov 2014
Ok Ok. FT Planned most of the things out considering they did not plan the motion sickness of the dragon slayers.

So Erza will be the one to face the Sand Guy huh? If she could do it and act tough and all why didn't she do it at Alvarez Kingdom? Another Fairy Tail impossible scenario.
Sep 30, 2015 3:54 PM

May 2015
CookingPriest said:

Fucking Mary Sue.

IKR?! Sp happu i found one piece now i just gotta wait for luffy to find the one piece

But yeah thats nit the main fleet or even half of it, just the advance fleet u know the first attack. If it was main zeref be there and if it was the entire fleet all the 12 and zeref would be there.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 295 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Aug 17, 2012

96 by KayKimii »»
Aug 8, 11:25 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 283 Discussion ( 1 2 )

azeriraz - May 18, 2012

60 by KayKimii »»
Aug 8, 10:04 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 545 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

animefan8800 - Jul 21, 2017

235 by a0i-kun »»
Jul 20, 8:00 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 544 Discussion ( 1 2 )

animefan8800 - Jul 13, 2017

98 by a0i-kun »»
Jul 16, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 543 Discussion

animefan8800 - Jul 7, 2017

40 by a0i-kun »»
Jul 16, 5:11 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.