Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Aug 4, 2015 12:32 PM

May 2014
Nat

She got flung against a centaur, slashing her sword at it before landing, then simply striking the last one as she walked towards Ashlyn "Shouldnt have kept those Centaurs so close then" She grinned
Aug 4, 2015 12:36 PM

Jul 2015
Ashlyn

"You did have to burn them, all you had to do was smack it..." She said laughing. They were a good team, almost unbeatable by another person. "So what's next?, I think we killed to many of them..."
Aug 4, 2015 12:45 PM

May 2014
Nat

"Well, if we want to level em up, we need to beat more, right? its 1 and a half level now, so lets beat up 8 more of those fella's atleast" She said with a grin, holding her sword with on hand, leaning on her shoulder
Aug 4, 2015 12:49 PM

Dec 2013
Alexander

Surrounded by a crowd of girls, he couldn't help but let a bit of his old ways bleed through. He quietly assessed them as a true critic would. The two additions were a little better than any of the girl's had seen previously, but he decided to shift his focus to the task at hand. With his staff in his hand, he gave a thumbs up to Saki, both to the fact that he was glad he was surrounded by girls and also that he was ready to kick butt.
Aug 4, 2015 12:54 PM

Jul 2015
Ashlyn

"Why don't we just observe them kill a few?"
Aug 4, 2015 1:14 PM

May 2014
Saki

She looked at Alex and flicked his forehead, knowing exactly what he was thinking about by seeing him be focused on the girls rather than fighting, then looked at a Centaur "Alrighty Alex, you're up" She said, running towards the creature and striking it with her blades, dealing 130 damage, slipping as she came to a stop, quickly going around it to bring the centaur back to Alex "Go!"
Aug 4, 2015 1:20 PM

Dec 2013
Centaur lvl 6: 800 attack 25 defence 180 hp

Atk: 40 (+75) = 115
Defence: 20
Vit: 50
Speed: 30
Health regen: 10

"Ait, boss!" He pointed his staff toward the Centaur and charged up his energy briefly. "Sorry, buddy, but you gotta go down. Absolute Judgement!"

A beam of purple dark energy erupted from the tip of his staff and went right toward the body of the Centaur. The beam made contact with the Centaur's skin.

[50 + 25 - (115 x 1.5) = <0] [Centaur Has Died]

As the Centaur fell to the ground, he spun his staff around before planting it in the ground. "I guess you could say my skills...are pretty BS."
Aug 4, 2015 1:24 PM

May 2014
Saki

"Bullshit?" She said, looking at Alex with a raised eyebrow "Interesting thing to call your own skill" She added "Alright, next" She dashed towards a new Centaur with great speed, dealing another 130 damage, only to receive a quick 775 damage back as the Centaur had seen her coming and used its legs to smash against her, driving her back a bit, then ran back to Alex "Alright, it's pissed, go get 'em" She grinned
Aug 4, 2015 1:31 PM

Dec 2013
Alex

He swallowed.

"Um...yeah...about that...I'm on cool down...ah well." He wasn't too far from this one, so he decided to just book it over on his own legs. He got ready to swing his staff, but just before he could, the Centaur turned and its eyes gleamed. He had entered its zone of attack, and with a quick kick to the chest, Alex was sent flying a distance away.

[5000 + 20 - 800 = 4220]

He pushed himself up on an elbow. "Note to self: Don't do that again..." He looked over to Saki, smiling like how an idiot normally does after messing up.
Aug 4, 2015 1:45 PM

May 2014
Saki

She let out a sigh, coming to a slipping stop and launching back into the Centaur at full speed, driving her daggers into its torso, dealing another 130 and killing it, then looked at Alex "You'll need to....be able to do damage without your skills" She said with a sigh
Aug 4, 2015 1:53 PM

Dec 2013
Alex

Frowning and pouting a little, he looked at her with a tinge of frustration. "I can!...Its just that I'm a mage first and a fighter second. Duh! Watch this!" He said, leaping to his feet and seeing a Stag munching on some grass.

Stag lvl 5 : 600 attack 20 defence 157 hp

He quickly made his way to it. Its back was turned, so he had the advantage...or so he thought. It moved a little so that when he brought his staff down, it came down on its back, not its head. "Oh, dammit!"

[157 + 20 - 115 = 62]

He feel to the ground right next to the stag after hitting it. It looked down at him, lifted up a hoof and brought it down. He quickly rolled to the side to avoid it, missing by just a hair. "Saki~. Do something!"
Aug 4, 2015 1:56 PM

May 2014
Saki

A dagger already flew past Alex and into the Stag, drilling into it's skull and killing it with a critical, followed by Saki's sigh as she walked up to the Stag and pulled her dagger out, slashing in the air to get the blood off, then looked at Alex, holding out a hand "Right" she mumbled
Aug 4, 2015 2:04 PM

Dec 2013
Alex

He took her hand and as he got to his feet, he held it in his hand for a bit, looking longingly into her eyes. "Thank you, Saki...you saved my-"

Another Stag, mourning the loss of its buddy, came right into him from behind, launching him a fair distance away, causing him to skid along the grassy ground.

[4220 + 30 (HP Regen) + 20 - 600 = 3670]

"OH, YOU'RE GETTING IT NOW!" He jumped to his feet and ran with all his might right back over to the Stag before swinging his staff so it'd make contact right with the Stag's head, hitting with a loud *boom* with a critical hit, killing it instantly with over 200 damage. When the Stag was dead, Alex began to kick its body like a child throwing a tantrum. "You stupid piece of horse meat! You just had to ruin the moment! Ugh!"
Aug 4, 2015 2:10 PM

May 2014
Saki

She raised an eyebrow as he looked at her, already knowing what was coming, then saw how he got knocked away by a stag. Ofcourse, she was surprised by the sudden disappearance of her teammate, seeing how the Stag got hit on the head and killed, and heard what he said, she just couldnt keep it as she first let out a laugh with her mind closed, making her cheeks puff up a bit and a "Pffft" Escape her lips, then just couldnt hold it in as she started laughing, her hands on her stomach and bend a bit
Aug 4, 2015 2:14 PM

May 2014
RazorDestiny said:
Saki

She let out a sigh, coming to a slipping stop and launching back into the Centaur at full speed, driving her daggers into its torso, dealing another 130 and killing it, then looked at Alex "You'll need to....be able to do damage without your skills" She said with a sigh

(She did kill it though O.o)
Aug 4, 2015 2:15 PM

Dec 2013
Alex

He continued to kick the Stag for a while until he heard his girl laughing. He turned around, still a bit embarrassed, but still smiling. She seemed to be a girl that kept to herself and kept her feelings inside. Now that she was laughing, perhaps, he thought, she was finally comfortable around him. He began to chuckle at his own display as well. It was kind of surreal, but it was nice. They were still sharing a moment together, just one that was a little different, but great nonetheless.

(That centaur got shrekt a long time ago. We already killed it, its buddy and two stags...do I level up yet, lol?)
Aug 4, 2015 2:27 PM

Jul 2015
RazorDestiny said:
RazorDestiny said:
Saki

(She did kill it though O.o)
(retconn done XD)
Aug 4, 2015 2:28 PM

Jul 2015
(I think you guys are about 5 and 3/4 now)
Aug 4, 2015 2:31 PM
Aug 4, 2015 2:51 PM

May 2014
Saki

She tried to stop laughing, but just thinking back made her continue just as hard. She couldnt even keep straight anymore as she fell back onto the ground, still holding her stomach as she curled up "You jsut.... you literally....tried to go and try all romantic....and just......" She stopped laughing for a moment, her hands together in front of her as one fist, which she then 'exploded' out of eachther "Boom!" Then started laughing again
Aug 4, 2015 2:57 PM

Jul 2015
Ashlyn

wow, this couldn't be any weirder? What if she gets attacked... Actually.
Ashlyn walked over and picked saki's daggers up while she was laughing then walked over to Nat. "Here don't let saki have these back until I give he signal k?"
Aug 4, 2015 2:58 PM

Dec 2013
Alex

He just sat down at watched her laugh. However, she seemed to show no signs of stopping. Come, he thought, it wasn't that funny. But the laughter continued. "Hey, knock it off." He said with an embarrassed frown. Another Stag looked at the scene from afar, but since it wasn't aggro-ed, it just kind of stood there and watched.
Aug 4, 2015 3:08 PM

May 2014
Nat

She looked at the daggers Ashlyn gave her, then shrugged, putting it in the waistband of her pants.

Saki

She slowly got to her breath, breathing heavily for a moment as she slowly sat up, holding her stomach with 1 hand "Oh man.....that hurts" She said, referring to her stomach -1 damage- She grabbed for her daggers, only to find them not where they should be. She frowned a bit "Where did...."
Aug 4, 2015 3:15 PM

Jul 2015
Ashlyn

Ashlyn burst out laughing, but a controlled laughter. < i cant believe I being a loud blubbering meat wall walked up and stole a small thin wirey thief>
Aug 4, 2015 3:21 PM

Dec 2013
Alex

Like a tattle-tale, Alex pointed to the girl named Nat. "Saki, that girl over there has your daggers. Have a good laugh, by the way?" He rolled his eyes at her as she took one damage. "Karma's real." He muttered.
Aug 4, 2015 3:32 PM

May 2014
Saki

She basically dusted herself off for a moment, first looking at Ashlyn as she was laughing, then went to Nat "I'd like them back now please" She said, though she already swiped them, returning back to her previous position, then let out a slight sigh "Honestly though, it's been forever since I had a laugh like that"
Aug 4, 2015 3:39 PM

Jul 2015
Ashlyn walked over to Alex and smacked him upside the head -10 damage- "do you have to be a tattle tail? Next time Nat can hit you with her sword instead of hand." She said
Aug 4, 2015 4:05 PM

Dec 2013
Alex

Normally, he would be only too glad to have a female make contact with him with a smack, but the threat for further harm, as he come to hate, made his response a venomous one.

"Excuse me, girlie, but if you try that again, I might just have to render my 'Judgement' with a beam to your face." He growled.

He liked girls. Liked them a lot, but he hardly knew these chicks. They had done nothing to help the two of them and instead only fooled around. Jokes were fine, but after getting laughed at (albeit, it was a cute laugh) and getting ravaged by several animals, he wasn't in the best of moods. He stood and looked on the blondie with fire in his eyes.
Aug 4, 2015 4:08 PM

May 2014
Nat

She looked at Alex and raised a hand "Ah....that Judgement beam of yours will probably not actually affect Ashlyn, if you want that information" She said "She's the Tank"

Saki

She shook her head at Alex "Just let it go for now" She said with a sigh
Aug 4, 2015 4:24 PM

Jul 2015
Ashlyn

"So you wanna judgement on my face? Hmm that sounds about right, and here I thought you were taken. I guess you are a perv..." Ash said
Aug 4, 2015 4:26 PM

Dec 2013
Alex

Alex, losing his head for a moment, cooled off. His anger had evaporated. He wouldn't apologize, though. He hadn't done anything wrong. He looked back at Saki and sighed. "Yeah. You're right. It's not worth it." He smiled weakly. He then turned his eyes to the girl Nat. "Yeah, yeah, and we need Tanks to survive. I get it."

He walked a distance away from the two strangers before planting his staff in the ground with a bored look on his face. He secretly wished a Stag would rear end the two girls right then and there, just to see the look on their confused faces.

"Oh, yeah," he remembered, looking to Ash, "by the way, I would usually do something to a pretty girl's face, but I'm sorry to say that if I had to judge your face, it'd be a 2/10. At least you have good defense, though." He said with a smirk. I may have been only after the assets before, he thought, but an nice face is a prerequisite for any girl. Sucks to be her.
LilGreasyKidAug 4, 2015 4:30 PM
Aug 4, 2015 4:34 PM

Jul 2015
Ash

"At least I know when I'm out of my leuge pretty boy. by the way, I can't wait to see you after a sheep beats you up, Atleast I won't die from being poked." She said laughing. She knew she wasn't pretty but she didn't have to let him know that. "hey Nat do you think that gang boss we almost killed could find a way to get his gang up her? It would be fun to see them running around for us." She said jokingly
Aug 4, 2015 4:42 PM

May 2014
Nat

She let out a sigh, shaking her head "Ash, we're supposed to guide them, not just talk crap. I like my comedy, but now you're just being mean" She said, looking at her "Especially with that boss"

Saki

She looked at Alex, shaking her head, letting out a sigh, not knowing Nat did that same at the other side "Alex, don't worry about it too much, just....don't engage in anything, alright?"
Aug 4, 2015 4:44 PM

Jul 2015
Ash

"Ok Nat but I ain't gonna tank for him till he's lvl 8.
Aug 4, 2015 4:45 PM

Dec 2013
Alex

He smirked. "Poked? Funny girl. At least you can tell jokes." This girl isn't a girl at all, he thought. She had the charisma of a tasteless potato. Alexander had obviously met a girl without any redeeming qualities. He looked to Saki, a girl who at least had half a brain, and smiled. Thank god I'm with the cute one, he thought.

He ignored the 'Tanks' tasteless remark. Saki had told him not to engage in anything else, so he'd obey. He went over to Saki's side, casting a brief disgusted glance at the tank before putting on his "I'm just happy to be surrounded by 2 girls (+ one potato)" face.
Aug 4, 2015 4:47 PM

Jul 2015
(Tasteless patato? Is that really the best you could think of?)
Aug 4, 2015 4:48 PM

Dec 2013
(Hey, swear words are overrated, and I don't know about you, but I like my potatoes tasty. Plus, if you call a girl a potato, that's kinda pitiful ain't it. It's like they aren't worth the creativity.)
Aug 4, 2015 4:53 PM

Jul 2015
(Lol but ash is worth a patato, she is literally gonna be the best tank in the game...)
Aug 4, 2015 5:09 PM

May 2014
Saki

She looked at Alex, letting out a slight sigh "You dont really change much huh?" She said in remark to his face "But atleast youre staying calm, so thats a thing you got going for yourself" She said, then simply said down for a moment, holding her daggers incase something would aggro their way, though nothing did

Nat

She shrugged "That's your choice, you pick who you tank for and who not" She grinned "As long as you dont ever try to leave me hanging"
Aug 4, 2015 5:13 PM

Dec 2013
Alex

Alex said nothing to her comment. She knew what he'd probably say, so he let the silence speak for itself. He simply squatted, resting his legs while keeping balance using his staff. "Ah..." He exhaled.
Aug 4, 2015 5:23 PM

May 2014
Saki

She placed her hands behind her head, the daggers planted beside her into the ground as she laid herself backwards after making sure there were no monsters in the vicinity, closing her eyes a bit
Aug 4, 2015 5:32 PM

Jul 2015
(Saki is going to sleep?!)
Aug 4, 2015 5:35 PM

Jul 2015
Nat lets go kill some monsters in deep garden island. We should level up after like 10-15 kills
Aug 4, 2015 6:49 PM

Dec 2013
Alexander

Sitting next to Saki, he watched the girls leave. He then looked over at her to see eyes closed and her chest going up and down gently to the rhythm of her breathing. Alex would normally be ooggling openly and hardly containing himself, but as always, his relationship with his partner Saki seemed to be an exception. Instead, he shifted over to her and nearly began to gently stroke her sleeping head, but he stopped his hand just short of touch. No, he thought, that could ruin things.

So instead, he just kept watch, hugging his knees to his chest, looking down at her every now and then to make sure she was safe.
Aug 4, 2015 7:16 PM

May 2014
Nat

She looked at Ashlyn and nodded "Sure, why not" She simply replied

Saki

Though she had only intended to relax a bit, she actually managed to fall asleep, her breathing having slowed down, her chest slightly going up and down with each breath. She moved a bit, rolling onto her side, facing Alex as the hood slid off, revealing her softly sleeping face, one hand underneath it, the other a bit further in front, just under Alex's knee, her hair softly waving in the wind
Aug 4, 2015 7:30 PM

Dec 2013
Alex

He took a moment to appreciate the beauty around him, not just beside him. A Stag nibbled on some grass. A Centaur galloped through the woods. The sun leaked through the branches of the trees. It was silent, only the small buzz of rustling leaves reminding him that he was even alive and in the present.

He looked down to see her hood down and her sleeping face. It looked relatively peaceful. Alex continued to smile softly. No matter what, even if I had to give up all the women in the world, I'd do it in a heart beat to protect this moment, he thought. He had said similar things to countless women, but he had never thought it, especially when there wasn't anyone else who cared. He didn't know if they were polished feelings or instinctual ones, but they were there, and right now, he believed, that's all that mattered.
Aug 5, 2015 2:32 AM

May 2014
Saki

the soft sound of her breath went through the air for about 2 hours, when she finally started showing signs of waking up. Her face and muscles tensed up slightly for a moment, a slight "Hng" sound came from her mouth while her legs and arms started stretching a little, these sounds disturbing the peaceful rhythm that had been going on
Aug 5, 2015 7:54 AM

Jul 2015
Ashlyn

"Alright Nat lets go..." Ash said as she walked. Off heading towords garden island. The new zone was deep inside it. She was pretty sure no one else was there. when did my sister get so much exp?
Aug 5, 2015 12:52 PM

Dec 2013
Alex

"Good morning, sleepy head." He teased as he saw Saki awaken. He hoped she got some good rest. He himself hadn't slept much since he got here. Maybe I'll do it later, he thought.
Aug 5, 2015 1:45 PM

May 2014
Saki

"Hngh, gmorning" She mumbled, rubbing her eyes for a moment, then slowly rolled onto her back and sat up straight, stretching again before looking around. For a moment she wasnt too sure about where she was, then saw Alex sitting beside her. She looked around her once more, seeing it haven gotten later, then looked at Alex once more, squinting a bit as she did, picking up her two daggers as she stood up. She held them out for a moment, then sheathed them as she slightly looked away "One dinner"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» [1st Island] Castle ( 1 2 3 )

diogora - Jul 29, 2015

134 by LilGreasyKid »»
Aug 20, 2015 3:58 PM

Sticky: » Character Creation ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

diogora - Jul 29, 2015

225 by Leafz_Soul »»
Aug 17, 2015 6:52 PM

» House 4 ( 1 2 )

Coelestin - Jul 31, 2015

76 by Asrea »»
Aug 17, 2015 4:57 PM

» House 2

diogora - Jul 31, 2015

38 by That_Guy_GT »»
Aug 17, 2015 8:08 AM

» [1st Island] Village Hall ( 1 2 3 )

diogora - Jul 31, 2015

120 by Asrea »»
Aug 17, 2015 4:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.