Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 15, 2015 10:14 AM

Nov 2013
jal90 said:
I'm honestly shocked with this chapter. I don't know, I wasn't much of a fan overall, since I didn't like the main idea of the story. I guess it's difficult to make a good excuse for Sabo's case, but this is very cheap. But regardless of that, the feeling I had with today's One Piece is that it didn't follow the internal coherence of the story. It simply doesn't fit. It's like we have missed something relevant that linked the previous chapters with this one, which came literally from nowhere.

I've even read the theory that this was a fake, coming on Wednesday instead of Thursday and such xD And while not necessarily, it seems at the very least strange... I mean, why does Kyros have two legs? Why is Bellamy in the same room as the Straw Hats, Law and Kyros? Why isn't Rebecca there? And then the excuse of amnesia... it is convenient. Too convenient. Not just due to him being able to remember everything with a single photograph, but also due to how the only thing Sabo could keep in his mind is that he didn't want to return with his family. It's absurd, and it's unnecessary because he had had a conversation with Dragon before that makes the sudden explanation in this chapter redundant.

And then the crows... just many things are out of context in this chapter. It's quite weird.

Reptilians my good man, reptilians ! They are everywhere !
Jul 15, 2015 10:17 AM

Feb 2011
Remember when Sanji went after Big Mom? Pepperidge Farm remembers
Jul 15, 2015 10:47 AM
Apr 2014
>Amnesia
Of coooooooooooourse Sabo didn't see a wanted poster or have heard of Ace's success as a pirate or about Luffy, it's just when his brother dies that he remembers everything.
Vivre card? Are you gonna die bro?
Sabo riding the crows like Aladdin.
Drake1000Jul 15, 2015 10:52 AM
Jul 15, 2015 12:30 PM

Sep 2013
Zoro smiling :O

That foreshadowing :'(

ichii_1Jul 15, 2015 12:37 PM
Jul 15, 2015 1:35 PM

Jul 2015
This seems like the calm before the storm scenario have a bad feeling about this
Jul 15, 2015 4:37 PM
Jan 2014
ichii_1 said:
Zoro smiling :O

That foreshadowing :'(

One of the best things about the chapter. :
Jul 15, 2015 5:34 PM

Oct 2007
ToG25thBaam said:
Oh ya, there's one moment in this chapter that I really liked as well, and that is to see Dragon pissed off. I got chills.

Dragon's off-screen was my favorite... the news from Marinford coming in and everyone screaming about him being Straw Hat's dad, and he's just "Hm? Oh. Yeah."

Droll like a bawse.
Jul 15, 2015 6:27 PM

Jun 2014
It was nice to get an explanation about how Sabo was rescued and why he didn't do anything during the war. What a sad way to regain your memories though. And when Dragon got PISSED......holy shit.

No chapter next week :/ thats just hyping us even more for whats coming
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Jul 15, 2015 7:24 PM

Jun 2015
Ok, great chapter, then why Sabo was not at Marineford and guess we all got a bad feeling with final words from sabo to Luffy'screw, it was to Ace's, le'ts hope they won't shre same fate!

As for the Crows, we don't know if they are from Sabo, Dragon, or some other member of the R.A...they could be related with Odin's Crows (Norse Mythology) or something with mithological Zoan!!
Being prepared to die doesn't mean shit. The real hard part, is being prepared to live. Midou Ban
Jul 15, 2015 7:58 PM

Jul 2009
is it only me that is excited about this part being animated?! like it is already sad enough, but imagine ALL THAT GRIEF being animated with SOUND! Gonna cry my heart out for this.

Kind of sad Sabo didn't stay until Luffy woke though ... pretty sure Luffy will be sad-ish.

And WTH was Sabo riding on at the last page there?! THAT IS SO AWESOME! If its a Logia DF, that is badass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 15, 2015 8:39 PM
Nov 2012
Bring on the feelings Oda, we can take them. xD

No really, great emotional chapter. I was wondering why Sabo had never appeared before. How painful it must have been for Sabo to remember only after Ace's death. And Luffy's tearful blubbering realization as well. Great chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter!!!
Jul 15, 2015 9:43 PM

Dec 2013
NEKO-est said:
is it only me that is excited about this part being animated?! like it is already sad enough, but imagine ALL THAT GRIEF being animated with SOUND! Gonna cry my heart out for this.

Same here. If there is something can actually do right it's the feels.
Jul 15, 2015 11:12 PM

Mar 2011
The crows must an awakened DF user, tori tori: model crow
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Jul 16, 2015 12:03 AM

Apr 2014
Cool chapter I guess.
A stupid thread deserves a stupid answer!
Jul 16, 2015 12:44 AM

Oct 2013
At least we know what exactly happend to Sabo. No OP next week... -.-
Jul 16, 2015 12:58 AM

Oct 2008
after the manly tears for sabo !!!! an anger for no chapter next week !!! >.<
Jul 16, 2015 2:13 AM

Jan 2008
As I much as I don't care about Sabo and Ace and all their brotherly gist with Luffy (not that is not a good plot point - I'm just indifferent to it), this chapter made me feel for Sabo. Yeah, amnesia is a little cheap way out, but then again answer me seriously: wasn't the whole Sabo's comeback pulled out of nowhere? Not that it excuses its cheapness, it just doesn't annoy me at all.

Didn't notice Kyros legs. MAYBE it is a mistake, Oda sometimes makes them (for instance giving Zoro a different sword or not painting Nami's tatoo on right shoulder or at all).

I like the fact that they are actually somewhere at outskirts to discuss and rest in peace (... how did this sound...). Rebecca probably stays with Violet and Riku and deals with her royalty issues. Or maybe she just went to bring these guys food and medicines, I can imagine her doing this. ... Or she's at her mother's grave because I'm pretty sure we're gonna touch this before leaving Dressrosa.
Jul 16, 2015 3:07 AM
Nov 2014
Sabo's amnesia was too predictable, i really think Oda should've explained his absence at Marineford another way. At the moment, Sabo just seems like a complete copy of Ace, which sort of cheapens Ace's existence as a character. Instead of amnesia, it would've been so much more powerful if Sabo had been given a choice between rescuing Ace or pulling off this vital secret operation with the Rev Army, and Sabo chose the latter--that's not what Ace would've done, nor Luffy, but the thing is, they are different people and like it or not they've had different experiences. Maybe after the operation finished, Sabo then rushed to save Ace and arrived too late. I dunno, anything. Amnesia just kind of made me go meh, but it was well written anyway.

The crows at the end was interesting... allusions to death and all... it might be an introduction to the awakened DF powers?

The fact that Sabo took Luffy's vivre card at the end to me signals that Luffy is going to be rallying all sorts of forces to him later on.
Jul 16, 2015 6:57 AM
Jan 2014
Hmm, I'm really wondering who Sabo is talking to in the last panel flying on a crow. Seems like the crow in front was responding, but who is it and if it's a Zoan type power, why are there so many of them? Copies or real ones following? As some people wrote, crows were already seen as messengers, but I'm not sure it's the same. The no eyes thing bothers me too.
Jul 16, 2015 8:36 AM

Aug 2014
Quampot said:
Sabo's amnesia was too predictable

Not necessarily predictable. More like it was too simple of a reason to explain his absence.

--

"Thank you for staying alive, Luffy."
That line hit me a lot. </3

Jul 16, 2015 11:19 AM

May 2015
jal90 said:
I'm honestly shocked with this chapter. I don't know, I wasn't much of a fan overall, since I didn't like the main idea of the story. I guess it's difficult to make a good excuse for Sabo's case, but this is very cheap.

Was it REALLY a surprise that Oda, Pell surviving Oda, didn't kill Sabo? Come on now

AADMC said:
jal90 said:
I've even read the theory that this was a fake, coming on Wednesday instead of Thursday and such xD And while not necessarily, it seems at the very least strange... I mean, why does Kyros have two legs? Why is Bellamy in the same room as the Straw Hats, Law and Kyros? Why isn't Rebecca there? And then the excuse of amnesia... it is convenient. Too convenient. Not just due to him being able to remember everything with a single photograph, but also due to how the only thing Sabo could keep in his mind is that he didn't want to return with his family. It's absurd, and it's unnecessary because he had had a conversation with Dragon before that makes the sudden explanation in this chapter redundant.

And then the crows... just many things are out of context in this chapter. It's quite weird.

Yeah, the crows and Kuros' "2" legs got me thinking that something is not quite right with this chapter too. I don't think that Oda would make such a mistake an forget that Kuros is one legged but maybe he is just teasing us. :P Though the crows don't seem like much of a tease. Maybe he watched too many episodes of Game of Thrones! XD hahahaha

Hm, think it's just a small mistake on Oda's part. He makes minor consistency errors often. No biggie.

Crows have been seen before, that's true.
https://i.imgur.com/uZIFmRt.jpg

If this is a fake it's pretty damn good one, I don't see what it's incredibly off about this chapter. Do you mean the conversation with Dragon back at his flashback? I don't see the problem with Oda just being completely direct about what happened, since I can't see what in this chapter contradicts that one?
Edit: Re-read 586 and 587, no I don't see how it contradicts what Dragon and him were discussing at all? Do remember his amnesia came before he had the conversation from 586-587. His conversation doesn't really contradict anything from what I can see, he complains about the people of the district and the nobles, the ones who set the fire, to Dragon.
This was pre-tiny boat exploding, aka pre-amnesia. It would still be perfectly consistent.

Please explain.

It makes sense that seeing something I suppose close to him could make him remember past events. All things considered pretty sure this chapter looks to nice to be fake, or a fake scan anyway(there's been fake scans before, but only in a few panels, never a whole chapter IIRC).
ashfrliebertJul 16, 2015 11:47 AM
ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ
Jul 16, 2015 12:43 PM

Jun 2012
Raven-kun said:
In all seriousness, even though it was a good feels trip, I find Oda to be lazy to pull that "amnesia" shit on us. But then again, no one else couldn't think of a legitimate answer to his absence prior the two years and the war, and that he wasn't able to meet Ace.
I mean, it makes perfect sense... and there's not really much, if any other excuses I would've accepted to make him unable to be there. "I was busy with something more important" wouldn't really cut it.

AADMC said:
jal90 said:

Yeah, the crows and Kuros' "2" legs got me thinking that something is not quite right with this chapter too. I don't think that Oda would make such a mistake an forget that Kuros is one legged but maybe he is just teasing us. :P Though the crows don't seem like much of a tease. Maybe he watched too many episodes of Game of Thrones! XD hahahaha
I highly doubt it's a mistake / fake chapter... to cover each of you guys' points...

• It didn't actually show what Kyros' leg is... it could easily be some kind of substitute leg given to him by Law or even Mansherry/Leo.
• Rebecca is most likely watching over Viola in the castle. I'm sure Kyros would want her under the protection of the castle walls after all that chaos, anyway.
• Again I think amnesia is the only reasonable excuse here to not have been there when his brother was on the execution stand. It also makes sense given the circumstances of his apparent death.
• Yes he had a conversation with him before, which is why only a fraction of it was shown there... it covered that entire 2-3 chapter incident (as well as parts of the entire flashback) within a couple pages, but we didn't know that he actually saved Sabo there. Of course everyone assumed that he did, and there were theories that this was why Dragon was late there... but it would be strange for him to not clarify for the crew, as even if we knew, the main characters did not.
• And the crows, while I'm not certain, I'm thinking they could possibly be from Kanjuro. But whoever it is, it's clearly represented in a way that we're supposed to wonder who it is, just going by Sabo asking them if they can bring them out any time.
Jul 16, 2015 1:08 PM

Aug 2014
Let's check a few thing right now :
- Speculation for new member, it could be bartholomeo / bellamy / law /no one
- Big Mom is somehow forgotten...for now...
- Foreshadowing on future's death for Sabo~
- What could Fujitora be doing right now?
- And finally BREAK NEXT WEEK!
Jul 17, 2015 2:17 AM
Jul 2015
Quampot said:
Sabo's amnesia was too predictable, i really think Oda should've explained his absence at Marineford another way. At the moment, Sabo just seems like a complete copy of Ace, which sort of cheapens Ace's existence as a character. Instead of amnesia, it would've been so much more powerful if Sabo had been given a choice between rescuing Ace or pulling off this vital secret operation with the Rev Army, and Sabo chose the latter--that's not what Ace would've done, nor Luffy, but the thing is, they are different people and like it or not they've had different experiences. Maybe after the operation finished, Sabo then rushed to save Ace and arrived too late. I dunno, anything. Amnesia just kind of made me go meh, but it was well written anyway.

The crows at the end was interesting... allusions to death and all... it might be an introduction to the awakened DF powers?

The fact that Sabo took Luffy's vivre card at the end to me signals that Luffy is going to be rallying all sorts of forces to him later on.

EXACTLY! I lost all emotional connection to this story because I was just sitting here thinking "Come on, couldn't it have been something better then amnesia." It took me out of the story. then Sabo sounded exactly like Ace and I just wanted him to leave.
But on a brighter note, I thought that it was funny that Doffy covered his eyes when he loaned out his glasses. Oda clearly doesn't want to show Doffy's eyes. I think that it is just thematic, but how awesome would it be if reaching the Awakening changes your eyes and Oda was keeping it under wraps for now? :p
Jul 17, 2015 5:27 AM

Mar 2015
Nice flash back of Sabo.

Why Bellamy is there?? haha

I'm curious to the crows.

Damn! No One Piece next week. Sigh! What an terrible pacing. I want to see the end of the series before I die, haha :D
Jul 17, 2015 8:58 AM

Jan 2013
Jul 17, 2015 10:36 AM

Jun 2012
ashfrliebert said:
Wow, that's a cool find. I didn't even catch that... if it's someone from the Revolutionaries that we've seen, my guess would be the one named Bunny Joe, since he has a feather in his hat.
Jul 17, 2015 11:54 AM

May 2015
Raijin-sama619 said:
Nice flash back of Sabo.

Why Bellamy is there?? haha

I'm curious to the crows.

Damn! No One Piece next week. Sigh! What an terrible pacing. I want to see the end of the series before I die, haha :D

Well, putting the rest of Dressrosa aside(which certainly had some pacing issues), we can't really judge pacing off release schedule, but more so the chapters in the bigger picture.

The Sabo thing(not the fact he's alive, more like the amnesia thing) is kiiinda stretching it, I'd admit, but I still don't think it betrays consistency.
ashfrliebertJul 17, 2015 11:58 AM
Jul 17, 2015 2:00 PM

Jan 2013
When a good flashback appears, it only lasts a couple of pages...
Jul 17, 2015 2:45 PM

Oct 2010
ashfrliebert said:
jal90 said:
I'm honestly shocked with this chapter. I don't know, I wasn't much of a fan overall, since I didn't like the main idea of the story. I guess it's difficult to make a good excuse for Sabo's case, but this is very cheap.

Was it REALLY a surprise that Oda, Pell surviving Oda, didn't kill Sabo? Come on now

¿?

No, I'm not talking about his death and survival, I am talking about the instance of being alive for twelve years and Luffy and apparently Ace not knowing anything about that. There were various possible excuses for this matter, using his position in the Revolutionary Army for instance (being secretive about his identity and organization, setting priorities...), but Oda went for the cheap amnesia source. Cheap, because of how convenient it is that he remembers everything after watching a still of Ace (which probably wasn't even the first he watched because Ace was an infamous pirate that appeared in the news quite often), and because of how he only remembers that he hates his family. I dunno, it doesn't feel like a well-thought out chapter at all, not just for the main idea but also when it comes to specifics.

ashfrliebert said:
AADMC said:

Hm, think it's just a small mistake on Oda's part. He makes minor consistency errors often. No biggie.

Oh, I guess. Then again, it's just that this chapter feels like something that needed a transition to put in context. Remember that the previous one ended with Fujitora cliffhangering over the Straw Hats, and this one starts with Sabo saying goodbye and leaving. It's like we've gone from A to C and Oda missed point B. The fact Kyros was shown with two legs, while maybe just a mistake, only helped to reinforce this feeling. And also the presence of Bellamy, which requires some contextualization since he was considered an enemy by anybody except Luffy.

ashfrliebert said:

Talking?

ashfrliebert said:
If this is a fake it's pretty damn good one, I don't see what it's incredibly off about this chapter. Do you mean the conversation with Dragon back at his flashback? I don't see the problem with Oda just being completely direct about what happened, since I can't see what in this chapter contradicts that one?

The problem is that this sudden convoluted effect of selective memory -being able to remember that he hates his family- wasn't that necessary because Sabo had talked with Dragon before, and Dragon knew about his feelings regarding his family and noble lineage. Nothing in this chapter contradicts those ones, actually the issue here is that they are redundant.

ashfrliebert said:
It makes sense that seeing something I suppose close to him could make him remember past events. All things considered pretty sure this chapter looks to nice to be fake, or a fake scan anyway(there's been fake scans before, but only in a few panels, never a whole chapter IIRC).

I didn't support that theory, I only said that it looks strangely paced in the current timeline of the arc, and that it didn't care to properly put details in context. I guess I was nitpicking with some of these instances (Rebecca's) though.
Jul 17, 2015 6:44 PM

May 2015
jal90 said:
ashfrliebert said:

¿
No, I'm not talking about his death and survival, I am talking about the instance of being alive for twelve years and Luffy and apparently Ace not knowing anything about that. There were various possible excuses for this matter, using his position in the Revolutionary Army for instance (being secretive about his identity and organization, setting priorities...), but Oda went for the cheap amnesia source.

My question is(but wasn't) why "would" they know about? Why 'would' they have met Sabo?
It's not like they particularly left together(pre-flashback), and I don't think there's confirmation that Sabo was as apparently popular( fodder in dressrosa pointed out who he was IIRC) two years ago.

Though this is 'assuming' Sabo got somehow well known in the two-year period before the second half. But that's because I'm trying to figure out 'why' they would've met, it is convenient to the story that they haven't ran into eachother, but I'd say it's not distractingly so.

And also the presence of Bellamy, which requires some contextualization since he was considered an enemy by anybody except Luffy.

And, I mean, Luffy 'is' the one in the cabin. And his crew, but looking back, they haven't really been known to question his unusual decisions.

And at the moment, Kyros doesn't seem to be very active.

ashfrliebert said:

Talking?

No, but it seems odd to question it as if it was unusual, animals just so happen to talk all the time in this manga. The explanation sorta writes itself, wouldn't you say?
We have no idea how the crow is talking quite exactly, but it doesn't seem inconsistent, and it doesn't really seem out of place for this manga.

These unusual things have for the most part usually been explained, and I figure it will be in due time. The revolutionaries aren't really super-relevant at the moment.

granted it came off as sorta-out of the blue in the panel, but this is a Sabo-related chapter, and it seems to be related to the revolutionaries so it's not too odd.

The problem is that this sudden convoluted effect of selective memory -being able to remember that he hates his family- wasn't that necessary because Sabo had talked with Dragon before, and Dragon knew about his feelings regarding his family and noble lineage. Nothing in this chapter contradicts those ones, actually the issue here is that they are redundant.

It does enforce that he can apparently remember things he really cares about though, and before this chapter we..didn't really know he had(brief) amnesia.

I think the point was less of it backtracking itself, and more of it adding on to something we already know.

ashfrliebert said:

I agree that the transition is sudden.
ashfrliebertJul 17, 2015 6:54 PM
Jul 17, 2015 8:33 PM

Jan 2013
http://jisho.org/search/sakazuki
Sakazuki name also took place in making Sabo remember
Jul 17, 2015 10:48 PM

Jun 2013
Yeah... this chapter did not impress me, I guess it fits why Sabo wasn't able to go to Marineford... still idk a bit of letdown, whatever.
Jul 18, 2015 8:59 AM

Jun 2011
Good find. riqueterremoto also mentioned this above. That was neat. ):

Edit: Japanese is such a beautiful language.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jul 18, 2015 9:43 AM

Nov 2012
ToG25thBaam said:

This would have been cool "Goda" moment, if not for the one little detail that ruins the whole theory

http://img.mangastream.com/cdn/manga/51/2860/09.png

The page says says "Akainu" killed Ace, not "Sakazuki". So his name couldn't have been a part of Sabo regaining his memories.

PS. Reddit is full of idiots, don't go there.
Jul 18, 2015 10:29 AM

Jul 2015
SuperRed said:
ToG25thBaam said:

This would have been cool "Goda" moment, if not for the one little detail that ruins the whole theory

The page says says Akainu killed Ace, not Sakazuki. So his name couldn't have been a part of Sabo regaining his memories.

Except that it IS a cool "Goda" moment (understatement of the year) because that's a different English translation. The actual Japanese kanji reads Sakazuki. Nice try though.

If you still don't believe it then why did Oda choose the Sake Cups flashback at the exact panel where "Akainu's" name is mentioned? If you say coincidence, you automatically lose.
Jul 18, 2015 11:12 AM

Nov 2012
M0nkeyD_Luffy said:
SuperRed said:

The page says says Akainu killed Ace, not Sakazuki. So his name couldn't have been a part of Sabo regaining his memories.

Except that it IS a cool "Goda" moment (understatement of the year) because that's a different English translation. The actual Japanese kanji reads Sakazuki. Nice try though.

If you still don't believe it then why did Oda choose the Sake Cups flashback at the exact panel where "Akainu's" name is mentioned? If you say coincidence, you automatically lose.

Jul 18, 2015 12:11 PM

Jul 2015
You do realise Akainu is just his nickname, right? This is the exact kind of word-play Oda used in the God Usopp scene except much more subtle.

And nice job ignoring my question in the previous post, you found a Japanese copy tho so well done. Still didn't prove anything.
Jul 18, 2015 12:16 PM

Apr 2014
It's doesn't matter whether it use the word 'Akainu' or 'Sakazuki' in the chapter.
The fact that we know is Sabo got his memory back when he read that Akainu is the one that killed Ace.
And according to my imagination:
(In Sabo head) : "Akainu killed this guy?"
(In Sabo head) : "IIRC Akainu is Admiral Sakazuki, right?"
(In Sabo Head) : "Sakazuki?"
(In Sabo Head) : *start remembering the sake cups scene*
and then his memory return.

It's like when some mention "Luffy" what crosses our mind would be the word "Straw Hat" and when someone mention "Straw Hat" the word "Luffy" is the one that would crossed our mind, that's how nicknames works.
Jul 18, 2015 12:38 PM

Nov 2012
I ignored your question because it obviously doesn't need an explanation from me, Sabo's memories of Ace were coming back a full page before Akainu's name was said in the next page, Akainu had nothing to do with it. No shit I know it's his nickname, the theory that you posted says that finding about Ace's death+Sakazuki's name meaning the same as something they did in the past is what triggered those memories, which doesn't make sense because no page in the flashback mentions Sakazuki's real name. Unless your implying that Sabo was thinking along the lines of "Akainu...his real name is Sakazuki...Sake cups...brothers oath", which is ok as speculation, but it's just that, there is no proof from the text.
Jul 18, 2015 1:48 PM

Jul 2015
SuperRed said:
I don't know really

Thanks for your honesty. My advice: stick to playing Persona 4 before you chat about things you "don't really know" about.

And to the speck of dust that posted before me; I'm glad that you have even a shred of sentimental solicitude towards me because I do not in any shape or form envy you. Have a good day hating on people...
M0nkeyD_LuffyJul 18, 2015 1:54 PM
Jul 18, 2015 4:40 PM

Aug 2014
A lot of reveals in this chapter.
Sabo's ravens are pretty cool.
It was really sad towards the end.
Jul 18, 2015 8:54 PM
Nobody

Jul 2013
No more Sabo for a few years :(
Jul 19, 2015 5:23 AM

Jul 2015
WK-Heisenberg said:
What a funny criterion to decide whether to censure or not in this forum.

Even funnier that you ignored my question earlier.

So I'm guessing you agree with me now that this chapter was pure genius right? Seeing how you made no effort to make a rebuttal...
Jul 19, 2015 6:14 AM

Jun 2013
M0nkeyD_Luffy said:
WK-Heisenberg said:
What a funny criterion to decide whether to censure or not in this forum.

Even funnier that you ignored my question earlier.

So I'm guessing you agree with me now that this chapter was pure genius right? Seeing how you made no effort to make a rebuttal...

Question how is this chapter pure genius?
Jul 19, 2015 6:47 AM

Jun 2012
SuperRed said:
ToG25thBaam said:

The page says says "Akainu" killed Ace, not "Sakazuki". So his name couldn't have been a part of Sabo regaining his memories.

that, and even if it is intentional it's just a cool little play on words and nothing more, save the "Goda-ism" for when the man gives us an actual mindfuck again
Jul 19, 2015 6:58 AM

Jun 2011
Kaimon said:
SuperRed said:

that, and even if it is intentional it's just a cool little play on words and nothing more, save the "Goda-ism" for when the man gives us an actual mindfuck again
@SuperRed
I see, that's a shame but it was cool while it lasted.

@Kaimon
Definitely. People are just exaggerating when they say Goda. I can see how it annoys some people though. Oda is just another human, he makes mistakes, and I love his manga for that, for all the good points and bad points. though haters like to bash on him whenever he make a mistake
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jul 19, 2015 6:58 AM

Jul 2015
metsujin said:
Question how is this chapter pure genius?

Because it was planned 397 chapters early and put a new twist in the whole 'Amnesia Plot-Device'.
Jul 19, 2015 7:06 AM

Jul 2015
Kaimon said:
that, and even if it is intentional it's just a cool little play on words and nothing more

Nothing more than another major contributing factor to regaining Sabo's memories...
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» SUMMONING ALL THE HINDU FANS HERE!!

buggyotaku - 4 hours ago

5 by wearyWatcher »»
26 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 350 Discussion

VARIAchan - Sep 28, 2010

10 by Dumb »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1127 Discussion

FMmatron - Sep 17

36 by Mavuika »»
Yesterday, 12:19 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 729 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Aiko_Hiroshi - Nov 20, 2013

92 by Sky_Chicken »»
Yesterday, 12:11 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 349 Discussion

VARIAchan - Sep 28, 2010

10 by Dumb »»
Yesterday, 4:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.