Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (21) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 25, 2015 8:04 PM
Jun 2015
Takuan_Soho said:
The whole drama over which high school course has some meaning we are not yet privy to. Pre law and pre medicine can go to both courses (actually most doctors would say Liberal Arts (in the original sense) is better training for medicine, for the story the point of making a decision is not the decision itself, but rather the thought process that went into the decision.

Hayato's decision was a statement about how he saw his future.
Yukino's decision likewise was a statement.

What this statement is, we are still waiting to learn.

This is just a side note, of course. In Japan, med school is a 7-year bachelor course unlike the US.

It is true that the decisions they will make in the future matter much more than the decisions they make in high school right now. However, since these anime and novels are supposed to be entertaining, and a lot of them do it by giving people an alternate reality, for instance a world where high school sweethearts are likely to stay together until the last day of their lives, I feel that this is eventually a good place to end it all.
Jun 25, 2015 8:18 PM
Oct 2012
Gov said:
Why in the ever loving fuck does Haruno pop up next to the main cast? I never seen a college aged student hanging out with high schoolers in my life. It is like she has no friends and thus orbits around her sister.

Ultimately I think we will discover that Haruno's fate is completely determined by Yukino's. So her showing up is a result of a vested interest.

That said, Japan is not the west. High school life is an extremely important, the bonds formed there cannot be denied. So on the surface, Haruno's bizarre attachment to the school would be considered strange, but in Japan less so. I am forgetting the story, but there was one manga where the main character moves to Tokyo, and then finds a bar that has all these books written by alumni from various high schools in Japan. She of course finds the one to her school and that becomes the plot twist.

Whatever the story, the point remains. High school is important. So Haruno showing up is not bizarre, but rather commonplace.
Jun 25, 2015 8:41 PM

Sep 2013
Well, I see a raw but I don't see Iroha.

BG BP report anime pls.

0/10.
Jun 25, 2015 8:46 PM
Apr 2015
#LonerEnding, yay....
-> Girls, who f**king care about them?.
Just be a man, 8man all the way.
Jun 25, 2015 8:56 PM
May 2014
LordBanana said:
If the last episode suggested anything, Hachiman x Fishes is even more probable than Yui or Yukino ending lol

NICE, something concrete!
Jun 25, 2015 8:56 PM
Jun 2015
Haruno's fate is probably linked to Yukino's somehow, so Yukino overcoming her inability to express herself for her genuineness may also be Haruno's salvation.
Jun 25, 2015 9:01 PM

Jun 2015
_Charl said:
Don't forget to buy the LNs. ;)

Needs Tamanawa. XD

Also Iroha appeared...

[spoiler]
...only in the opening >_<.
weewahJun 25, 2015 9:05 PM
Jun 25, 2015 9:04 PM

Aug 2013
kuuurt said:
Wintovisky said:

BG BP report anime pls.

0/10.

Already did brother. Iroha or death.

Don't worry. The Goddess is gonna grace us with her presence on the incoming OVA
Jun 25, 2015 9:14 PM

Jan 2015
kuuurt said:
Wintovisky said:

BG BP report anime pls.

0/10.

Already did brother. Iroha or death.

Animate Vol. 10.5 or riot.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Jun 25, 2015 9:16 PM

May 2014
coffeetenshi said:
eliterodriguez said:

Or Iroha could win and their friendship stays the same

Iroha at this stage of the novel is probably just going to meddle. For such a key scene she is nowhere to be found. Her closeness to Haruno also loses points for Hachiman.

Yukino's problems are two-fold, one being her messed up family and the other being how to find herself. Not having seen the episode and only basing on Vol. 11, something that really ticked Yukino off was Haruno's comment about personal liberty. At the aquarium scene she also murmured something about that as well.

I just think then what was the reason for introducing her then. She's probably one of the contenders for Hachiman's love. The author could decide to make it a harem but I still think Iroha would win. She's basically all the combinations of girls Hachiman likes her personality is the mixture of a uncute Komachi, better Sagami, phony Meguri, different Kaori and inferior Haruno.
Jun 25, 2015 9:59 PM

Oct 2014
It was OK episode.. (7)
Still, i don't like the atmosphere and the ending.. :I

read from right to left
Jun 25, 2015 10:00 PM

Dec 2013
that cliffhanger ending was just plain cruel. The series and LNs sell like pancakes, so I guess S3 or OVAs are a given. The question is WHEN? Also, that was seriously a dick move, they confirm Yukino likes him, Yui pretty much confesses indirectly... then cliffhanger. WHY
"Living well is the best revenge"
Jun 25, 2015 10:29 PM
Oct 2012
Feel. x GAGAGA Bunko maximum shilling this episode.

Since there's only maybe one or two novels left and with the rushing Feel. has done for this season we might get OVAs at most to finish the series. There won't be enough for a s3.
Jun 25, 2015 10:45 PM

Jul 2014
A-H-M-J said:
Novel Volume 12 is the last?

Not quite confirmed yet

Hachiman x Fishes are solid now, Why don't we have these ending instead of having this drama ? :c

Jun 25, 2015 11:00 PM
Jun 2015
It would be hilarious if they released an OVA with 3 alternative endings.
Jun 25, 2015 11:22 PM

Sep 2014
OreCliché
Jun 25, 2015 11:26 PM

Dec 2014
Seiryuu2 said:
A-H-M-J said:
Novel Volume 12 is the last?

Not quite confirmed yet

Hachiman x Fishes are solid now, Why don't we have these ending instead of having this drama ? :c

Why does everybody say that the series will end in volume 12? Don't you wanna see coma cheese
Entering sobu hs, her meeting Iroha, ship Hikki to every girl in the school or atleast the girls close to him, negate all of Hikki's moves and her possibly joining the service club??? Please don't jinx it. 15-20 volumes would be great.. XD imo

coffeetenshi said:

Like Amagami SS style ova episodes???
Jun 25, 2015 11:44 PM

Jul 2014
testamentKAISER said:
Seiryuu2 said:

Not quite confirmed yet

Why does everybody say that the series will end in volume 12? Don't you wanna see coma cheese
Entering sobu hs, her meeting Iroha, ship Hikki to every girl in the school or atleast the girls close to him, negate all of Hikki's moves and her possibly joining the service club??? Please don't jinx it. 15-20 volumes would be great.. XD imo

coffeetenshi said:

Hoping Watari Wataru would extend his Novel to 4 volumes more :c
If they released an Ova with 3 alternative endings, i want an ending with Iroha will be the best ending :3

Jun 26, 2015 12:15 AM

Jan 2015
Seiryuu2 said:
testamentKAISER said:

If they released an Ova with 3 alternative endings, i want an ending with Iroha will be the best ending :3

Or even better he just makes Iroha the definitive ending as it should be.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Jun 26, 2015 12:28 AM

Jul 2014
coffeetenshi said:

You mean like Clannad did? if so I want a YuimamaXHiki end!
Jun 26, 2015 12:32 AM

Oct 2011
Takuan_Soho said:
Gov said:
Why in the ever loving fuck does Haruno pop up next to the main cast? I never seen a college aged student hanging out with high schoolers in my life. It is like she has no friends and thus orbits around her sister.

Ultimately I think we will discover that Haruno's fate is completely determined by Yukino's. So her showing up is a result of a vested interest.

That said, Japan is not the west. High school life is an extremely important, the bonds formed there cannot be denied. So on the surface, Haruno's bizarre attachment to the school would be considered strange, but in Japan less so. I am forgetting the story, but there was one manga where the main character moves to Tokyo, and then finds a bar that has all these books written by alumni from various high schools in Japan. She of course finds the one to her school and that becomes the plot twist.

Whatever the story, the point remains. High school is important. So Haruno showing up is not bizarre, but rather commonplace.

Never thought of that. Even so I still think she goes above and beyond the average Japanese person. You come visit the school a couple of times and you might converse with some students but constantly popping by just seems off.
Jun 26, 2015 12:46 AM

Jul 2014
bobzanny said:
Seiryuu2 said:

True, That would leave the Trio's friendship will be normal and Hachiman eventually will finds his genuine things that he seeks :3

Jun 26, 2015 12:57 AM

Dec 2014
Seiryuu2 said:
[spoiler]
bobzanny said:

True, That would leave the Trio's friendship will be normal and Hachiman eventually will finds his genuine things that he seeks :3

[/spoiler]

Why is it too convenient for Iroha ga Kill...??? Not gonna complain if this becomes a reality though. XD
Jun 26, 2015 12:59 AM
Jun 2015
Seiryuu2 said:
bobzanny said:

I am pretty sure that if Hachiman settles wit Iroha the trio will probably break apart since Yui and Yukino cringe everytime Iroha does something flirty to Hachiman.

edit: Amagami or Clannad I actually have never seen.
Jun 26, 2015 1:13 AM
Jul 2018
Yui would snap and kill all bitches.
Jun 26, 2015 1:23 AM
May 2015
TooEzGamming said:

If you notice 8man's clothes, it's eerily similar to what Haruki wore on episode 13

lol

I see[/quote]

I guess it's safe to say that this anime ended with a cliche harem ending.
Jun 26, 2015 1:31 AM

Jan 2015
_Charl said:
Yui would snap and kill all bitches.

If you had one iota of courage, she would have made the confessions a long time ago but instead she just fakes smiles and calls it a day.

The most infuriating character in the show right next to Haruno.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 26, 2015 1:37 AM
Apr 2015
Watari Wataru already said in his twitter. Sound like.

" Its too late to bring a BEST GIRL to this SHOW "

-> He meant Isshiki Iroha..... From vol 8 -> nearly END of vol 11. She always appeared and had too many developments. Especially for Hachiman. Hachiman fell in her charm almost times....
-> So I dare say, her influence with Service Club will be very important.
Even, maybe WW will shipping them together....
Jun 26, 2015 1:44 AM
Jul 2018
She just doesn't want to hurt her clubmates and literally avoid to get rejected.
Jun 26, 2015 2:15 AM
May 2015
Any LN volume.11 reader know what yukino wishing for?
Jun 26, 2015 2:18 AM
May 2015
Is the english sub version out somewhere? If yes can anyone sent me a link or point me to a location?
Jun 26, 2015 2:37 AM
Jul 2018
mactavish said:

We will know when Watari the Cunt Lord releases the next volume.
_Charl said:
Don't forget to buy the LNs. ;)
Jun 26, 2015 3:07 AM

Jun 2014
meh
Jun 26, 2015 3:20 AM
Aug 2014
arghh cliffhanger ending.....

hope we got at least OVA,or it will be good if it got season 3 but i think it will take few years since not enough LN material for now
Jun 26, 2015 3:32 AM
Dec 2013
still no subs release for episode 13 yet? Is there a problem with the translator?
Jun 26, 2015 3:38 AM

Jul 2014
mactavish said:

No idea, since This episode ended on the last chapter of Volume 11

garie234 said:
still no subs release for episode 13 yet? Is there a problem with the translator?

You need to relax, if you understand japanese you can watch the raw

Jun 26, 2015 3:43 AM
Dec 2013
I won't look for translated/subbed version if I can understand Japanese

and I'm pretty sure that commie subs release their subs around this time
Jun 26, 2015 3:46 AM
Jul 2018
Commie won't release. Theres no Iroha anyway. ;)
Jun 26, 2015 4:10 AM

Dec 2014
kuuurt said:
S U F F E R I N G
Is Season 3 out yet?
Have you bought the LNs yet?

[size=150]lol u thought someone will win?
fuk u buy the LNs cunt
-Wataru Watari, 2015
Seems about right.
UltvejJun 26, 2015 4:16 AM
Jun 26, 2015 4:20 AM

Jul 2010
TooEzGamming said:

This is what I thought at first. Probably friendship surpasses everything. I don't expect Yukino or Yui ending from now on.
Jun 26, 2015 4:21 AM

Jul 2014
_Charl said:
Commie won't release. Theres no Iroha anyway. ;)

Iroha is Life
Iroha is Love

Jun 26, 2015 4:46 AM

Jul 2014
Woke up crying that we had no subs.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 26, 2015 5:14 AM
Dec 2013
Can anyone here give me sypnosis of episode 13 please?... I've watched the show and couldn't understand what are they talking about
Jun 26, 2015 5:33 AM
Jul 2018
YokePeter said:
Can anyone here give me sypnosis of episode 13 please?... I've watched the show and couldn't understand what are they talking about

You could check in first page.
Jun 26, 2015 6:16 AM

Apr 2012
aoinosekai said:
Wow. Yui's mother is revealed in this last episode.
Too painful to talk about the serious things that happened, so I'll talk about something irrelevent instead.

Yui's mother is Asuna from SAO? so hot.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Jun 26, 2015 6:32 AM

Apr 2013
One of the better series this season. I really enjoyed the trio this season, as opposed to the last, they are evolving and turning into better people. Well, at least more appealing (to me). I also really liked Iroha, she is a great character, it's too bad she didn't put in an appearance this episode. But i guess it was all about the main 3 (and the evil onee-chan).

I also really like the character depictions/art style this season over the last. It seems to much better to me.

Not too pleased about the ending, with no clear idea of when a third season might come. Oh well.

8/10
Jun 26, 2015 8:34 AM

Jan 2014
YokePeter said:

If you understand spanish, it's already out; or using a translator.

Ok. I need a hug, care to send me a virtual one? Well, now to the point. I liked the ending, and the series was one of the best romcom anime I have watched.
There was some kind of Yui evil-boss feeling at the end, and I liked how the anime kept Hachiman's thinking style even then.

But I don't like the cliffhanger thing. I wanted a resolution; as I do like Yui and feel sorry for her, Yukino's made for Hachiman; I want he to help and be with her.
But we got nearly nothing.

Can you help me? How would this continue? It's true that there are 2 LN volumes incoming?
Jun 26, 2015 8:41 AM
Oct 2012
FerRj said:
Can you help me? How would this continue? It's true that there are 2 LN volumes incoming?

We have Watari's vague statement that he thought that the story would end in 3 or so novels since this was before 11 was released it would put the ending at 13, but from what some people have posted he had said something similar back around vol. 7 or so, thus the true answer is "who knows".
Jun 26, 2015 8:55 AM

Jan 2014
Takuan_Soho said:
We have Watari's vague statement that he thought that the story would end in 3 or so novels since this was before 11 was released it would put the ending at 13, but from what some people have posted he had said something similar back around vol. 7 or so, thus the true answer is "who knows".

Thanks for your answer. So Watari himself seems unaware; it's possible we see a 3rd season then, as he can make more volumes from the LN out of nowhere if he can't end the story there.
But at the same time I don't think there's going to be one.
Jun 26, 2015 9:08 AM
Apr 2015
WW can finished vol 12 and run away. I mean his contract with the Publisher ( GaGaGa ) will be expired if he finished vol 12.
Continue or Not? -- Its his choice.
Pages (21) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Girl Poll. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

happen - Apr 30, 2015

349 by Naruko01 »»
Sep 24, 10:46 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 7, 2015

423 by Kami_Thesis »»
Sep 17, 11:36 AM

» [Spoiler] Question About Something In The First Episode [spoiler] Please Answer

Rayane-47 - Nov 12, 2021

13 by tanaymithari21 »»
Aug 22, 10:16 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2015

457 by topfloorboss45 »»
Aug 9, 11:49 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2015

526 by Ezeved »»
Jul 24, 11:33 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.