Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

[poll] Who is YOUR best girl? -VN Readers- (non VN readers might be spoiled, enter on your own risk) V.2

New
Pages (63) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Apr 7, 2015 11:12 PM

Apr 2014
antonn said:
TrueKireiPriest said:
We must have Kirei pass Sakura!

I'm fine with being being fourth to Ilya, but I must pass Sakura at all costs!!

Pretty obsessed with Sakura there. It's like she destroyed your heart or something.

Then surely I, the King of Heroes, shall easily be able to obtain him a new one. But where and from who...?
Apr 8, 2015 12:23 AM
Aug 2012
Either Seiba got so many votes for that wedding dress last episode or the influx of Seiba-alts has started again.

Rin was clearly ahead by 10-15 votes the last time i checked.

Also 22 votes for Salura........? This poll......

Apr 8, 2015 2:22 AM

Mar 2015
ZeroDragon said:
antonn said:

Pretty obsessed with Sakura there. It's like she destroyed your heart or something.

Then surely I, the King of Heroes, shall easily be able to obtain him a new one. But where and from who...?

*points to Shinji*
Apr 8, 2015 2:41 AM

Jul 2014
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

saber has like 10000 fans on MAL , darn it >_>
Apr 8, 2015 3:14 AM

Jan 2014
Shin-chan has a pure heart of a lovely maiden.
Apr 8, 2015 4:05 AM

Mar 2015
WormPriest said:

He has a heart as pure as Kirei's.
Apr 8, 2015 4:17 AM
Aug 2012
Karin-Covenant said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

saber has like 10000 fans on MAL , darn it >_>
OneTrueEmiya said:
WormPriest said:

Holy, I'm pretty sure she only had around 6000/7000 last year.
Must be because of the 2nd season :v
I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body and fire is my blood
I have created over a thousand blades
Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
Have withstood pain to create many weapons
Yet, those hands will never hold anything
So as I pray, unlimited blade works.
Apr 8, 2015 4:43 AM

Jan 2014
OneTrueEmiya said:
WormPriest said:

If you read FHA, you would know that Angry Manjew is moe.

Kirei has a moe heart.
Apr 8, 2015 5:23 AM

Mar 2015
WormPriest said:
OneTrueEmiya said:

If you read FHA, you would know that Angry Manjew is moe.

Kirei has a moe heart.

But Angry Manjew's muddy bodily fluids are being channelled through Wormy, which makes it automatically ewww and wormy. Therefore, Kirei has a wormy heart. :V
Apr 8, 2015 5:33 AM

Jan 2014
I a- I mean, Sakura is the miracle of the universe. So Kirei's heart is essentially a miracle of the universe. Sakura is qt so is Kirei's heart.
Apr 8, 2015 6:28 AM

Mar 2012
MightyM16 said:
4 votes for best girl only

MAL shit taste confirmed

The majority of voters here most likely haven't read the original VN, let alone F/HA. So it's natural.
Mil_MilApr 8, 2015 6:33 AM
Apr 8, 2015 6:30 AM

Jul 2013
Wait, wait wait wait wait, why is Sakura losing to ILLYA? Nooo! We haven't even gotten to Episode 15 yet, you aren't permitted to lose to that psycho loli half-homunculus at this time! If you get behind now, you'll have no chance of winning later once it airs! Nuuuuuuuuuuu

TrueKireiPriest said:

On the other hand, I quite prefer this situation to the alternative that you are suggesting. You can beat Illya if you wish, but if Sakura is ahead of you (unlike in the pesky first cour poll), then that's more than enough for me...!

May Matou Sakura rip your heart out and curse you with all the evils of the world, father :)

Apr 8, 2015 6:47 AM

Mar 2015
CrimsonBlack said:
MightyM16 said:
4 votes for best girl only

MAL shit taste confirmed

The majority of voters here most likely haven't read the original VN, let alone F/HA. So it's natural.

Ah someone with good taste I see, much respect

What you say is true, infidels they are , all of them
Apr 8, 2015 7:10 AM

Mar 2015
CarenPriest said:
Wait, wait wait wait wait, why is Sakura losing to ILLYA? Nooo! We haven't even gotten to Episode 15 yet, you aren't permitted to lose to that psycho loli half-homunculus at this time! If you get behind now, you'll have no chance of winning later once it airs! Nuuuuuuuuuuu

TrueKireiPriest said:

On the other hand, I quite prefer this situation to the alternative that you are suggesting. You can beat Illya if you wish, but if Sakura is ahead of you (unlike in the pesky first cour poll), then that's more than enough for me...!

May Matou Sakura rip your heart out and curse you with all the evils of the world, father :)

...You would rather side with Wormy than your father? I don't support Sakura, per se, but I will aid you in...operating on Kirei's malfunctioning mud heart~
Apr 8, 2015 7:12 AM

Jan 2014
Updating my frens list from the Steve club:

frens list:

steve rest in piss
fai
wrong
jeremy
james
fakekirei
caren
AirConditionerApr 8, 2015 7:17 AM
Apr 8, 2015 7:20 AM

Mar 2015
WormPriest said:
Updating my frens list from the Steve club:

frens list:

steve rest in piss
fai
wrong
jeremy
james
fakekirei
caren

Luls, poor TKP, getting betrayed by his only daughter ^_^
Apr 8, 2015 7:23 AM

Jan 2014
It was to be expected given that he was trying to go against Matou Sakura.
Apr 8, 2015 7:26 AM

Jul 2013
Ooooh, yay, I'm Worm's friend, how interesting~ And for once, Emiya Shirou, our goals are aligned~ =D

Oh, father, just in case if you're here, don't take this as a betrayal. The victory of Matou Sakura over yourself is probably the only thing that'll make me blatantly go against your wishes. Don't take this the wrong way or anything, it's simply that your faithful daughter too possesses wishes of her own. Namely, to let the weak conquer the strong.

And thus, any move you make against Sakura is a move being made against me, Caren Hortensia. Even if it may ultimately prove to be futile, I will fight to prevent her from falling into fifth place...!
CarenPriestessApr 8, 2015 7:29 AM

Apr 8, 2015 7:31 AM

Dec 2013
still waiting for leysrtt
BAN ME
Apr 8, 2015 7:46 AM

Jul 2013
why did sakura beat illya in the first cour thread, but illya has almost twice as many votes as her here? neither of them have done very much notable things in the anime

it makes no sense.

Sure, there was that prescreening thing, but barely anyone saw that. And there couldn't have been enough to affect the votes. This makes no sense. Waaahhh. I am in despair. Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.

Apr 8, 2015 7:52 AM

Mar 2015
CarenPriest said:
why did sakura beat illya in the first cour thread, but illya has almost twice as many votes as her here? neither of them have done very much notable things in the anime

it makes no sense.

Sure, there was that prescreening thing, but barely anyone saw that. And there couldn't have been enough to affect the votes. This makes no sense. Waaahhh. I am in despair. Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.

I'm quite happy that Illya's winning. She is, after all, best nee-chan, and far more important than some random purple haired girl from school~
Apr 8, 2015 7:54 AM

Jan 2014
You are incorrect, fake faker. You need to take care of your underclassmen to set a good example to others.
Apr 8, 2015 7:57 AM
Dec 2013
CarenPriest said:

it makes no sense.

good question
its probably because Illya is better than Sakura in every way
Apr 8, 2015 7:58 AM
Oct 2014
Maybe the Sakura fans also took part in the random puppet wank that occurred in the first poll.
Also
Journey_95 said:

/truth
Apr 8, 2015 8:01 AM

Mar 2012
OneTrueEmiya said:
She is, after all, best imouto

FTFY.
Apr 8, 2015 8:04 AM

May 2013
With all the complaints about character portrayal, I think that Sakura was portrayed very well in the anime in the few sections she appeared in.
"When they're alive, you can enjoy watching them struggle. When they're dead, you can enjoy tearing out their guts. Tales are things you get to enjoy twice."
Apr 8, 2015 8:06 AM

Mar 2015
WormPriest said:
You are incorrect, fake faker. You need to take care of your underclassmen to set a good example to others.

Journey_95 said:

Besides, who would tap that wormy ass when you have Rin around?
Apr 8, 2015 8:07 AM

Mar 2015
CrimsonBlack said:
OneTrueEmiya said:
She is, after all, best imouto

FTFY.

HF SPOILERS
Apr 8, 2015 8:07 AM

Jan 2015
ijuka said:
With all the complaints about character portrayal, I think that Sakura was portrayed very well in the anime in the few sections she appeared in.

senpai

senpai

senpai

senpai
Apr 8, 2015 8:10 AM

May 2013
Grapekiwi said:
ijuka said:

senpai

senpai

senpai

senpai

Perhaps a bit too much but overall she was much less annoying than I expected.
"When they're alive, you can enjoy watching them struggle. When they're dead, you can enjoy tearing out their guts. Tales are things you get to enjoy twice."
Apr 8, 2015 8:13 AM

Mar 2015
Grapekiwi said:
ijuka said:

senpai

senpai

senpai

senpai

We need a senpai counter for HF.
Apr 8, 2015 8:20 AM

Jan 2014
OneTrueEmiya said:
Besides, who would tap that wormy ass when you have Rin around?

Real Faker would, fake faker.
Apr 8, 2015 8:29 AM

Jul 2013
ijuka said:

Very much agreed. A lot less annoying than I thought whenever she appeared.

You know, I might just be overthinking it, but it seems to me that Ufotable actually rather likes Sakura judging by her few anime appearances and how she takes up a fair amount of time in both the Fate and UBW Realta Nua openings... Of course, I'm probably just overthinking it. In any case, I'm sure they'll do good with her.

OneTrueEmiya said:

I'm quite happy that Illya's winning. She is, after all, best nee-chan, and far more important than some random purple haired girl from school~

Hearing you say that hurts, Emiya Shirou ;v;

Apr 8, 2015 8:37 AM
Oct 2011
OneTrueEmiya said:
Grapekiwi said:

senpai

senpai

senpai

senpai

I never understood this complain. It's like coplaining for "emiya-kun", "emiya-kun", "emiya-kun", "emiya-kun" and "Shiro","Shiro" ,"Shiro","Shiro"
YggdrasilTMApr 8, 2015 8:40 AM
Apr 8, 2015 8:44 AM

Jan 2015
YggdrasilTM said:
OneTrueEmiya said:

I never understood this complain. It's like coplaining for "emiya-kun", "emiya-kun", "emiya-kun", "emiya-kun" and "Shiro","Shiro" ,"Shiro","Shiro"

yeah but thats his name, senpai isnt.

Its like me calling my friend master 24/7 instead of his name. you would think with how long they know eachother / are friends shirou would of said you can call me something else.

just makes him look relatively stupid, and makes her seem 100% prude
Apr 8, 2015 8:51 AM

May 2014
Rin. No questions asked.

"You either die an Ashita no Joe, or you live long enough to see yourself become a Naruto."
Apr 8, 2015 9:06 AM

Jan 2014
LPGeneratorx said:
Rin. No questions asked.

I love you.
Apr 8, 2015 9:09 AM

Nov 2013
LPGeneratorx said:
Rin. No questions asked.

*Obligatory Nero is female Gil comment*
Apr 8, 2015 9:49 AM

Dec 2014
CarenPriest said:

So it's Sakura over your own father, is it? Such a shame, but I guess no daughter is perfect; not even someone as lovely as you, Caren.

Just 3 votes behind her now >:]
I am the Priest of my church
Yuetsu is my body, and wine is my blood
I have trolled over a thousand users
Unknown to sympathy, nor known to apathy
Withstood Shirou to eat Mapo Tofu
Yet, my question will never be answered
So as I rejoice, Unlimited Kirei Works!
Apr 8, 2015 10:12 AM
Oct 2011
Grapekiwi said:
YggdrasilTM said:

yeah but thats his name, senpai isnt.

Its like me calling my friend master 24/7 instead of his name. you would think with how long they know eachother / are friends shirou would of said you can call me something else.

just makes him look relatively stupid, and makes her seem 100% prude

They are japanese, you know? It's normal to call your senpai only "senpai", even if he is your friend.
Also, they know each other by less than a year.
Apr 8, 2015 10:13 AM

Oct 2014
Even Tiaga tells her to cut that shit out in HF prologue epilogue.
Apr 8, 2015 10:15 AM
Oct 2011
nocorras said:
Even Tiaga tells her to cut that shit out in HF prologue.

No, that'ts the epilogue.
Apr 8, 2015 10:15 AM

Oct 2014
YggdrasilTM said:
nocorras said:
Even Tiaga tells her to cut that shit out in HF prologue.

No, that'ts the epilogue.

Well, that's what I mean considering there is no HF prologue.
Apr 8, 2015 11:31 AM

Oct 2014
Journey_95 said:

good question

I tip my hat to you sir/madam. :D
“When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth. - Shinichi Kudo” - Gosho Aoyama

The Ayako Mitsuzuri Fan Club

Taiga Fuji-nee Club

Prince Kashima Club
Apr 8, 2015 11:33 AM

Oct 2014
LPGeneratorx said:
Rin. No questions asked.

0_o

Confused yet strangely aroused......damn it.
“When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth. - Shinichi Kudo” - Gosho Aoyama

Taiga Fuji-nee Club

Prince Kashima Club
Apr 8, 2015 11:40 AM

Oct 2014
Who wouldn't want Fem Gil dominating them?
Apr 8, 2015 11:43 AM

Oct 2014
nocorras said:
Who wouldn't want Fem Gil dominating them?

Have to admit that would be kinky or painful. Its a gamble really.

Taiga Fuji-nee Club

Prince Kashima Club
Apr 8, 2015 12:04 PM

Jan 2014
Who wouldn't want a route where FemGil has to submit to the ''disgusting'' Faker.
Apr 8, 2015 12:16 PM

Oct 2014
WormPriest said:
Who wouldn't want a route where the ''disgusting'' Faker has to submit to FemGil .

Lets be realistic here. :3

Taiga Fuji-nee Club

Prince Kashima Club
Apr 8, 2015 12:17 PM

Feb 2015
WormPriest said:
Who wouldn't want a route where FemGil has to submit to the ''disgusting'' Faker.

I am in..write a fanfic Wormy
Pages (63) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Jun 20, 2015

1402 by ravenagwen33 »»
Yesterday, 7:00 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - May 17, 2015

1449 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Aug 2, 4:53 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Jun 13, 2015

1575 by Forum »»
Jul 15, 9:15 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - May 9, 2015

1317 by Forum »»
Jul 15, 5:26 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - May 2, 2015

1283 by Forum »»
Jul 15, 5:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.