Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Nov 19, 2014 7:12 PM

Apr 2014
Kim turns and face the guy who could out to him with a puzzled look on his face. "Frankenstein.... you talking to me??.. Oh hey! your that weirdo with the glasses ahaha, so you go to Suzuran too huh what a small world"
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 19, 2014 7:19 PM

Dec 2011
"Who the hell would think you're innocent?" Masaru commented on the conversation after momentary silence. If only he could've enjoyed Ren's minor panic for a bit longer. She could tease him about practically anything, but tests and academics were probably the one thing he could go on the offensive with. "And Ryuji, you go picking fights at some rave, don't expect me ta' bail you out if you get your ass kicked."
Nov 19, 2014 7:24 PM

Mar 2010
Shrugging off the comment of him being called a weirdo, Hatter answered his question.. " Of course you, Alice. Who else is there? ." Hatter yawned then continued the conversation. " So ya know, the Suzuran gang right?"
StardewNov 19, 2014 7:28 PM
Nov 19, 2014 7:42 PM

Apr 2014
"Suzuran gang?? Is that something I should know about?" Kim said in a curious tone.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 19, 2014 8:19 PM

Nov 2013
Ren pointed to herself. "Senpai, you wound me. You're telling me this face isn't innocent?" She raised an eyebrow as if challenging him on the matter, her eyes shining with inaudible laughter.
Nov 19, 2014 8:23 PM

Mar 2010
Hatter shakes his head..... Really he doesn't know about us? and hes coming here. Hatter grows even more tired.... I guess i should get this over fast.

"Yes, Dracula.. Su-zu-ran gang as i call it.. We're the Yankee's / leaders of this school, if ya wanna stay here in peace, you got to know about us and respect us......and especially the guy ya got beaten by... enough of this extra talk lets get to the point.... " Hatter goes right up to him and in his face then he says "The boss said he needed fighters. you want to join?"
StardewNov 19, 2014 8:27 PM
Nov 19, 2014 8:33 PM

Nov 2013
Ren glanced over at Hatter and Kim. "The new guy got beaten up even before his first day?" she asked, tilting her head to one side. "That's some way to start the first day of school, mister."
Nov 19, 2014 8:40 PM

Dec 2011
Masaru narrowed his eyes. "Not with those eyes, they're not." He stated whilst crossing his arms.

As to her comment about someone getting beat up, Masaru sighed. "Unfortunately, I can relate. Most guys don't have an innocent face like yours... so people don't really hold back.
Nov 19, 2014 8:44 PM

Mar 2010
" Yep this guy was in the the park for some reason..... Where Rita and boss was and..... uhhhh you can guess what happen.. captains." Hatter shooked his head. Still not knowing the guys name, Hatter continued to make up names for him.
Nov 19, 2014 8:48 PM

Nov 2013
"My eyes?" now Ren was actually concerned, but she tried not to show it. She'd never really paid any attention to her eyes as she had always assumed they were the same as the rest of her facial features: completely void of emotion or care except when she let her guard down, which was practically never.

"I got attacked on my first day here too, you know," replied Ren, her brows furrowing as she recalled the memory. "It's the reason I'm here, talking to you today. If those idiots hadn't tried picking me up, I wouldn't have had to put them in their place, and consequently, I'd have been able to peacefully maintain my innocence. But the world really is a harsh environment." she finished with a sigh.

"Alright then, Mr. Recruit," said Ren. "What's your name then, since I think Hatter here is starting to run out of names to call you."
Nov 19, 2014 8:53 PM

Apr 2014
"That crazy beast wants me to join eh.. huh.. sounds like fun, sure I'll join but don't get the wrong idea. One of these days im gonna get him back for what he did to me, but for now I'd much rather kick some Majisuka scum instead!.

"and.. um.. can you back up a bit... I didn't mean to give off some mixed signals but I don't swing that way bro..."
Nov 19, 2014 8:56 PM

Apr 2014
"The Names Yasutora Kim, you can just call me Kim, and who might you be? Don't tell me they actually let a girl join the gang ahahaha"
Nov 19, 2014 9:08 PM

Mar 2010
Hatter puffed air at his face and backed off. Finally the guy answered.. Amused with his answer, Hatter smirked. " Dont worry, Bart .Your definitely not my type. Even if i do swing that way. "

Hatter stopped. " As i said respect . Shes one of our captains. If ya talk shit about her." Hatter pretended his hand was a airplane and fake crashed it 2 cm above Kims face.
"Boom. Just kidding, or am I." Hatter spun and when he turned back to them, he had a serious face on. " What do you mean, 'they actually let a girl join the gang' "
Nov 19, 2014 9:24 PM

Nov 2013
Ren giggled at Hatter's imitation. "Don't worry, Kim. I'm not very scary at all. Ryuuji probably only made me captain to brighten the place up." her eyes glinted and her smile was one that hid many things that only gang member who had seen her fight knew.

"But I'm going to give you a minor warning. Think of it as a welcoming gift to the gang. If you're going to join us, don't think that because you're a big guy that you have any advantages. Here, every newbie starts as a newbie. If you think gender, age, height, rumours or anything else that's part of your identity will push you up in ranks, you're kidding yourself," her face remained consistent and unchanging as she spoke. Finally, she broke off a tiny, dark smile that was completely different from the cheeky smiles she'd been throwing around all morning whilst hassling Masaru.
Nov 19, 2014 9:30 PM

Apr 2014
"Captain!!.. Her??" Kim started to mumble to himself "Ohh shiit, she was one of the Captains!! hopefully I didn't offend her, but even if I did I'd probably kick her ass anyway ahaha..." "I was only kidd.d.dding about that splatter-san.. just horsing around"
Nov 19, 2014 9:35 PM

Apr 2014
Kim turned to face Ren with a smug look on his face thinking to himself that there was more to this girl than he had initially assumed. "Thanks for the warning, I'll make sure to keep that in mind" Kim said with a stern tone.
Nov 19, 2014 9:41 PM

Aug 2013
ryuuji walks out of his office only hearing part of the convo and said yea shes one of my better halfs dont let her size and looks fool you newbie then looks at hatter and says so you found him huh
Nov 19, 2014 9:45 PM

Dec 2011
"Yeah they seem... mischievous to say the least. When they aren't just blank like tha' rest of your expression. Especially when you're teasing me... which is often." Masaru explained, sighing afterwards. "And don't talk about your 'innocence' like that, people may get the wrong idea and think you're talking about something else." After speaking that, he took his attention to the apparent rookie. "Great... another person participates in this clusterfuck..." He murmured in complaint. "Point of advice... Don't tick her off. She's short but sadistic." Masaru warned the naive underclassman.
Nov 19, 2014 9:51 PM

Nov 2013
"Hm..." said Ren thoughtfully, wishing she had a mirror now so that she could see what her eyes looked like. "And teasing Masaru-senpai is generally the only reason I ever come to school. And when I say innocence, I mean innocence. What else could it mean?" genuinely confused, she tilted her head to one side in inquiry.

"Come on, senpai," said Ren."Don't be like that. You're going to make me seem like a bad person to the, newbie."
Nov 19, 2014 9:51 PM

Apr 2014
Kim then turns his attention towards Masaru. "Umm, and who might you be? I didn't even notice you standing there, let me guess another captain of this esteemed gang" Kim said arrogantly.
Nov 19, 2014 9:54 PM

Nov 2013
"Uh oh," Ren smirked. "Come now, newbie. You don't want to talk like that to him. He's a little sensitive so you might hurt his feelings."
Nov 19, 2014 9:59 PM

Apr 2014
"Oh is that riiiiight captain... What if one were to make fun of his ridiculously orange hair ahahaha" Kim said in a jokingly manner.
Nov 19, 2014 10:08 PM

Aug 2013
careful newbie dont get in rens way as he puts his arm around rens shoulders as he laughs youll have a repeat of the park with this one unless if she doesnt go all out then starts grabbing her cheeks still laughing
Nov 19, 2014 10:25 PM

Dec 2011
"Actually... if you don't know what else innocence could mean... I guess you are still a little innocent." Masaru commented with a sigh. "Nevermind. Innocence means exactly what you think it means, nothing more, nothing less." He dismissed. He really didn't want to explain something of that subject to anyone.

"And actually, yeah. I am a Captain." Masaru commented matter-of-factly, however his scowl quickly returned and his eye twitched upon mentioning his hair. "My hair's natural, damn it! Is it so hard to believe?"
Nov 19, 2014 10:30 PM

Aug 2013
oh masaru cheer up says ryuuji we can dye it black if you want to says ryuuji laughing by the way ren and masaru we need to talk says ryuuji with a serious and scary glare that he rarely uses
Nov 19, 2014 10:33 PM

Dec 2012
(umm ryu just got hit in back of head at club from love person)
..... :'(
Nov 19, 2014 10:40 PM

Aug 2013
( i saw )
Nov 19, 2014 10:40 PM

Apr 2014
"Whoa whoa, relax man. No one said anything about your hair being fake" Kim said whilst trying not to laugh. "I wasn't tryna start something, my bad if that offended you" Kim said while laughing. "So you're a Captain as well are ya? How should I address you then "Captain".. Kim said in a condescending tone.
Nov 19, 2014 10:46 PM

Dec 2011
"I'd be offended if everyone, and I mean everyone didn't think it was fake as it is." Masaru said with a sigh. "And no way in hell am I dying it black!" He remarked to Ryuji, pausing at his glare before glancing at Kim. "Call me whatever you like, I honestly don't care. Masaru, Takeshi, Senpai, whatever... But if you call me carrot top, I will kill you and that's a promise." He warned seriously. The last person who got cocky and called Masaru that is... well, avoiding Masaru and everyone around him completely out of fear after Masaru's response.

Turning his attention back to Ryuji, he raised an eyebrow. "What's so important? It a private thing or can ya' just say it?"
Nov 19, 2014 10:55 PM

Aug 2013
i had a runin with ban and zane at the night club after zane started picking on the kim i walked in with rita and you now me i didnt hide that i was there from them i had a run in with them there getting bold one of them even tried to go after rita says ryuuji with a pissed off look we need to do something and fast before this gets out of hand masaru ill unleash my true nature if it comes to it ....... demon ryuuji will destroy them
Nov 19, 2014 10:57 PM

Apr 2014
Kim then starts to walk away with a determined look on his face knowing that he was in the presence of some seriously powerful yankees. He clinched his fists and grits teeth cursing his own weakness vowing to one day become just as strong as those around him.
Nov 19, 2014 11:04 PM

Dec 2011
Sighing, Masaru ruffled his own hair in annoyance. "What were their names? Ban and Zane?" He inquired as the adopted a thoughtful expression. "You know who started the fight specifically. I may go and talk to them later... but I can't really do that if they weren't the ones that started crap up, ya' know? And... keep 'Demon Ryuji' in check, alright?"
Nov 19, 2014 11:06 PM

Aug 2013
ryuuji looks at kim from the corner of his red piercing eyes and says where do you think your going newbie your a low ranking officer now
Nov 19, 2014 11:08 PM

Oct 2014
"Ban and zane are Majisukas captains too" said Blake coming from behind Maseru, with such little presence no one noticed he was there - just they way he likes it. "There strong too, they could give Masaru a run for his money. After analysing them it's easy to see our chances of winning or seriously hindered as long as the zane freak has that dog by his side."
Nov 19, 2014 11:10 PM

Dec 2012
Rita-looking around-
Nov 19, 2014 11:12 PM

Aug 2013
i dk specifcally it was after my figh..... well cant really call it a fight it was more a one sided ass whooping in the park yesterday with the newbie there anyway after yhat i ran into the newbie and zane from a distance infront of the convience store idk the details then ryuuji looks at kim mind explaining this newbie what it was all about
Nov 19, 2014 11:15 PM

Dec 2012
Rita "Ban he berserker..he scars me Ryuuji.."
Nov 19, 2014 11:16 PM

Dec 2012
rita "And Zandy is a bad man"
Nov 19, 2014 11:19 PM

Aug 2013
ryuuji looks up at blake he didnt have his dog with him at the club least i didt see it anyway i was more worried about rita getting hurt ban even hit me which rarely happens but i wont denie that ban the berserker is strong but zane on the other had he likes cheap shots and going after the weak and defenseless says ryuuji with an agry look
Nov 19, 2014 11:23 PM

Aug 2013
ryuuji looks at rita and smiles i promise ill protect you rita as long as your by my side we all will then ryuuji shifts his attention back to blake and masaru if they touch rita there will be deathand blood spilled by my gands they will reap the day they crossed me says ryuuji with a evil terrifying cold demonic look
Nov 19, 2014 11:28 PM

Oct 2014
" watch yourself though ryuuji, your insanely strong but your not invincible, make sure you've prepared and you bring back up if you decide to take them out" Blake looked slightly concerned " oh and your right about zane,but his cheap shots are worse when you have a huge fucking dogs jaw wrapped around your arm - as I'm sure Kim knows" he winked at kim in an almost mocking way.
Nov 19, 2014 11:29 PM

Dec 2011
"Ya' know... when I said I'd go talk to them... I meant I'd literally talk to them." Masaru stated calmly. "And if they're both Captains, I definitely don't wanna' just jump into a fight. Whichever side wins wouldn't matter, everyone'd be fucked up." He further added. "I can't say if they started it... but they were at least partly in the wrong if they went after Rita. She hates fighting." He mused with another thoughtful expression before deadpanning at Ryuji's look. "...How bout you let me go talk to them before anyone starts killing anyone else..."
Nov 19, 2014 11:33 PM

Aug 2013
ryuuji sighs and throws his left hand behind his head your right blake its not my intention to fight them right now i got worked up is all still........says ryuuji if it comes to it i wont go down easy ban already knows this he saw first hand says ryuuji as he looks at blake and smiles
Nov 19, 2014 11:38 PM

Aug 2013
my only concern is protecting and watching over rita says ryuuji as helooks at rita ill fight to the death if it comes to protecting her and then ill keep fighting no matter what i have to protect her so she doesnt have to fight then ryuuji loiks back at blake and masaru
Nov 19, 2014 11:38 PM

Oct 2014
" of course you won't ryuuji" Blake exclaimed with an equally scary smile.

He turned to Masaru "Don't worry Mr.Sensible, I predicted you'd say that and it could work, but it's a major risk..."
Nov 19, 2014 11:39 PM

Dec 2012
Rita "Ill use magick boom cans if the hurt my ryujji!"
Nov 19, 2014 11:42 PM
Aug 2014
(Titanania remaber you cant just teleport from one place to another like that please refrain from doing that)
Nov 19, 2014 11:43 PM

Dec 2011
"Well, what do you suggest then? Jump'em? That's acting no better than them and it won't accomplish crap." Masaru told Blake. He was sure that these two, Zane and Ban, would want to avoid a fight as much as he would, as both sides would get seriously injured despite whoever would be named the victor.
Nov 19, 2014 11:43 PM

Aug 2013
ryuuji looks at rita and feels more at ease and says i know you will rita but i dong want uou fighting unless you have to exclaimed ryuuji
Nov 19, 2014 11:44 PM

Apr 2014
"Whoa whoa.. this is not what I wanna hear from you guys, "talk" things over? what kind of bullshit is that? I know Im the new guy here but im probably not the only one from Suzuran who Zane has tried to extort. He claims the city streets as their turf and forces all Suzuran students to pay a toll if they want to get by unscathed... Surely we cant let that guy do as he pleases. Kim said intently whilst looking everyone in the eyes.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» -Majisuka Gakuen- (hang out place) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Setsu_Ka - Nov 11, 2014

861 by Zyphkin »»
Feb 25, 2016 5:14 PM

» The City Park ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Setsu_Ka - Nov 11, 2014

220 by LoveandHate91 »»
Jan 15, 2015 9:32 PM

Sticky: » Red Claws base ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LoveandHate91 - Dec 2, 2014

323 by SleeplessVampire »»
Jan 8, 2015 10:13 PM

» -Suzuran High School- (hang out place) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Setsu_Ka - Nov 11, 2014

613 by shadowz1995 »»
Dec 30, 2014 9:43 PM

» Zanes house ( 1 2 )

LoveandHate91 - Nov 30, 2014

89 by LoveandHate91 »»
Dec 29, 2014 11:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.