Forum Settings
Forums

Game V9 Another Game (Game end class/jester win- Curse defeated)

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (27) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
Oct 12, 2014 5:44 AM

Sep 2013
Soren333 said:
Sorry, I was being a bit offensive. I get caught in the moment in these games so I apologise for that.

Why? No, you're just doing well your job, that is pointing out flaws. :) And I just gave you some reasons.

By "offense" I meant "counter-attacking", not offending me. (sorry my english skills are not that great, so I might make some mistakes here and there :P) Don't be afraid on being harsh on me. :)
Once an alt always an alt! | ( ˇ෴ˇ ) | I ♥ Music
Oct 12, 2014 5:51 AM

Jul 2013
Thank you for being so kind about it :)
Oct 12, 2014 8:17 AM

Jul 2013
There are so many new pages to read.. >.>
Sorry..i'm a bit passive these days..and can't help in finding the mafia..
Anyway..does anyone have suspects?..
Only the impossible is impossible...
Oct 12, 2014 8:20 AM

Dec 2012
AnImeToXiK said:
It's still night phase, so there's not much we can do atm..

But yea, I suspect the inactive players, Soren and Karote... So basically I suspect everyone xD
The one I suspect the least is probably Brynhildr

Edit:Oh, and I just noticed your signature: "Only the impossible is impossible" - That's deep man o.o
Oct 12, 2014 8:44 AM

Jun 2014
ok im bak

@zympf u ask me about scenarios

i usually don't like to share them cos sometimes they're spot on then those who are targeted in my scenarios can change their play style

buuut i'll tell you one of my scenarios met a dead end

one was for byon being mafia and the other one is still ongoing for now
Oct 12, 2014 8:54 AM

Jul 2013
AnImeToXiK said:

Yes, you are mafia.

Now defend yourself.
Oct 12, 2014 8:55 AM

Jul 2013
Zymf said:
AnImeToXiK said:

But yea, I suspect the inactive players, Soren and Karote... So basically I suspect everyone xD

Edit:Oh, and I just noticed your signature: "Only the impossible is impossible" - That's deep man o.o

Im inactive?

lol
Oct 12, 2014 9:25 AM

Nov 2013
I think it's better to lynch on day 1 because it creates stuff to analyze. The whole game is based around lynching, the main topic of discussion is lynching, the reason why we are suspicious of people is because of who they vote for, when did they vote, and they're reason for voting for so-and-so, how they talk, and their inactivity. If nobody votes then then the only the evidence to go on is people's inactivity.
[

Oct 12, 2014 9:26 AM

Jul 2013
Zymf said:
AnImeToXiK said:

He should change his signature to everything seems impossible until you do it.
Oct 12, 2014 9:33 AM

Jan 2014
Frozen what kind of move was just that voting myself?
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Oct 12, 2014 9:35 AM

Jul 2013
The_Pyromaani said:

I don't understand.
Oct 12, 2014 9:35 AM

Nov 2013
The_Pyromaani said:

It's a thing I do every game.
[

Oct 12, 2014 9:38 AM

Jan 2014
FrozenBeast said:
The_Pyromaani said:

lol ok xd
Oct 12, 2014 9:40 AM

Jul 2013
FrozenBeast said:
The_Pyromaani said:

Why do you do it?
Oct 12, 2014 9:42 AM

Nov 2013
Soren333 said:
FrozenBeast said:

Why do you do it?

I'm not going to say. It's no fun if people understand.
[

Oct 12, 2014 9:45 AM

Jan 2014
FrozenBeast said:
Soren333 said:

Why do you do it?

Well i have 1 theory why you do it.
Oct 12, 2014 9:48 AM

Jul 2013
FrozenBeast said:
Soren333 said:

Why do you do it?

How is it fun in the first place?

The_Pyromaani said:
FrozenBeast said:

Well i have 1 theory why you do it.

Please share.
Oct 12, 2014 9:50 AM

Jan 2014
Well that move is not trolling. I know that for 100% sure.
Oct 12, 2014 9:51 AM

Apr 2014
I will be doing phase change in 10 mins sorry it is a bit late.
Oct 12, 2014 9:58 AM

Jun 2014
Soren333 said:
Zymf said:

Im inactive?

lol
Please, try be more active ^^
Oct 12, 2014 9:59 AM

Jun 2014
Jackrito said:
I will be doing phase change in 10 mins sorry it is a bit late.
Who will die tonight ^^?
Oct 12, 2014 10:02 AM

Dec 2012
Soren333 said:
Zymf said:

Im inactive?

lol

I'm sure Zymf meant he suspects inactive people AND you, + me as well.
Oct 12, 2014 10:20 AM

Apr 2014
[b]End of night phase 1

The night was long and terrible for the students of our class the curse of the jester was on thier minds s they all slept in fear of that and the cursed one. While most of the students slept some took action mainly the CCG squad put their plan into action and took thier 1 victim which was Townie- Sayuri Kakinuma- Joaoaa who was also lucky for the rest of the class the victim of the jester unlucky for joaoaa but good for the rest

Townie- Sayuri Kakinuma- Joaoaa- killed by CCG and the jester

The next thing that happened that night was that the cursed one went for someone to join the body count but they were saved by our good nurse so good work there. but I am sure the cursed one will make up for this error.

So the sun rose and all the class came back to their classroom of death to take part in another day of voting and suspecting each other will today go for better for them we find out out in due time.

[b]Start of day phase 2
Oct 12, 2014 10:27 AM

Jul 2013
Why would the CCG target one of Byon's target?

lmao

They risk only getting one townie killed in the night.

Which is what happened.

lmao

Did they even think about what to do?

From this, I assume that one or even some of the mafias must be new/inactive since it appears as they have missed out on the fact that Byon could kill someone who voted for him.
Oct 12, 2014 10:27 AM

Jun 2014
gg CCG :o
Oct 12, 2014 10:29 AM

Jul 2013
Praise Captain Pinguu for having mercy and not killing me <3
Oct 12, 2014 10:30 AM

Jul 2013
Karote said:
Soren333 said:

Im inactive?

lol

Oh, that makes sense.

I'm an idiot.
Oct 12, 2014 10:33 AM

Jan 2014
Well that was interesting night.
Oct 12, 2014 10:33 AM

Dec 2012
Yay! I wasn't killed by Byon-kun :D I was terrified that you would pick me :P

Karote said:
Soren333 said:

Im inactive?

lol

Exactly!
Oct 12, 2014 10:35 AM

Apr 2014
The_Pyromaani said:
Well that was interesting night.
agreed
Oct 12, 2014 10:35 AM

Jul 2013
Soren333 said:

lmao

Which is what happened.

lmao

From this, I assume that one or even some of the mafias must be new/inactive since it appears as they have missed out on the fact that Byon could kill someone who voted for him.

On top of this, we should question as to why the mafias chose to kill joaoaa.
Oct 12, 2014 10:37 AM

Dec 2012
Jackrito said:
The next thing that happened that night was that the cursed one went for someone to join the body count but they were saved by our good nurse so good work there. but I am sure the cursed one will make up for this error.
Notice how the nurse and the cursed one picked the same person! This outcome is unlikely and must therefore mean that whoever the cursed one targeted tonight was probably someone who has been very active.
Oct 12, 2014 10:39 AM

Dec 2012
Soren333 said:
Soren333 said:

lmao

Which is what happened.

lmao

Joaoaa haven't been very active lately, which means that those who are active is either:
- Not a threat to the mafia
- A part of the mafia

Because IF someone who was active posed as a threat to the mafia, then they would surely have killed him/her instead.

Edit: Or maybe this is exactly what they'd want us to believe, and that everything that has been discussed so far is actually true! :P
ZymfOct 12, 2014 10:42 AM
Oct 12, 2014 10:39 AM

Jul 2013
Zymf said:
Jackrito said:
Notice how the nurse and the cursed one picked the same person! This outcome is unlikely and must therefore mean that whoever the cursed one targeted tonight was probably someone who has been very active.

The nurse also chose the same person.

So to add to your point, it's an active person who also stood out like a townie.

Now who would that be.
Oct 12, 2014 10:42 AM

Jul 2013
Zymf said:
Soren333 said:

Joaoaa haven't been very active lately, which means that those who are active is either:
- Not a threat to the mafia
- A part of the mafia

Because IF someone who was active posed as a threat to the mafia, then they would surely have killed him/her instead.

While that is not a bad point, I believe there are also other variables in play too.

My suspicions for Bryn has grown based on your comment.

But I want to see how he plays this morning phase first.
Oct 12, 2014 11:19 AM

Mar 2009
Good morning Class! ^^

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Oct 12, 2014 11:20 AM

Jul 2013
grave_robber said:
Good morning Class! ^^

Good morning Headmistress!
Oct 12, 2014 12:15 PM

Mar 2009
Soren333 said:
grave_robber said:
Good morning Class! ^^

Good morning Headmistress!

Hey Pom Pom *ruffles your hair*

Oct 12, 2014 1:10 PM

Dec 2012
Does the person who got attacked knows that they were attacked?
If so, it would be helpful if that person tells us or nurse could tell us but I doubt it.
Oct 12, 2014 1:19 PM

Apr 2014
Karote said:
Does the person who got attacked knows that they were attacked?
If so, it would be helpful if that person tells us or nurse could tell us but I doubt it.

No the person does not know they were attacked. the nurse could say but I would highly recommend them not to.
Oct 12, 2014 1:28 PM

Dec 2013
Hmm Interesting, very interesting. I can't wait to see what happens today. ^ ^ (after school -_-)
Oct 12, 2014 1:45 PM

Dec 2012
Jackrito said:
school nurse – Sanae Mizuno

They were a nurse in the local hospital but decided they were needed more in this class to try and stop death when possible.

They use their medical skills to save one person from dying each night the only exception is the jester kill.

Their goal is the same as the class lynch the CCG and the cursed one.
Wait.. can the school nurse protect the same person multiple times in a row?
Oct 12, 2014 1:46 PM

Apr 2014
Zymf said:
Jackrito said:
school nurse – Sanae Mizuno

They were a nurse in the local hospital but decided they were needed more in this class to try and stop death when possible.

They use their medical skills to save one person from dying each night the only exception is the jester kill.

Their goal is the same as the class lynch the CCG and the cursed one.
Wait.. can the school nurse protect the same person multiple times in a row?

Yes they can.
Oct 12, 2014 1:57 PM

Dec 2012
In that case I suggest, that the Cop reveals him/herself and also reveals the role of the one he/she checked tonight + the role of every player he/she will check for the rest of this game!

The nurse must then protect the Cop from harm each and every night. Untill the nurse is killed, the Cop will be immortal!
Oct 12, 2014 2:10 PM

Sep 2012
One thing voting yourself gives you is the ability to move a vote from yourself and adding to whoever is needed at the time, as opposed to having it on them already or someone pointless and only moving a single point :S
Well... that is at least why I've used it in the past.

The choice to kill anyone within Byon's grasp just doesn't click at all, I don't see how the entire Mafia failed to read up on this one.
You could also see it as numerous Mafia being within the "active" players and this would be a good way to throw a night phase for some lost suspicion among most people who payed any attention.

The nurse/Cursed one made me laugh though... two targets within 4 night actions, would be funny if either were also blocked and or investigated ^^
Oct 12, 2014 2:22 PM

Dec 2012
Lambtron said:
One thing voting yourself gives you is the ability to move a vote from yourself and adding to whoever is needed at the time, as opposed to having it on them already or someone pointless and only moving a single point :S

The choice to kill anyone within Byon's grasp just doesn't click at all, I don't see how the entire Mafia failed to read up on this one.
You could also see it as numerous Mafia being within the "active" players and this would be a good way to throw a night phase for some lost suspicion among most people who payed any attention.

The nurse/Cursed one made me laugh though... two targets within 4 night actions, would be funny if either were also blocked and or investigated ^^
I didn't understand much of anything you just said there xD?

Something about moving your vote from one person to another is better than sticking with just 1?

And something about the mafia failing to understand something and being part of the active??

And something about 2 targets within 4 night actions??? What the hell does this mean?
Oct 12, 2014 2:25 PM

Mar 2009
.... and no one has voted yet. I'll check back in a while then ^^

Oct 12, 2014 2:35 PM

Sep 2012
Zymf said:
Lambtron said:

I didn't understand much of anything you just said there xD?

Something about moving your vote from one person to another is better than sticking with just 1?

And something about the mafia failing to understand something and being part of the active??

And something about 2 targets within 4 night actions??? What the hell does this mean?

Moving a vote that is on yourself has higher value if you actually need to, thought that would be pretty straight-forward.

2nd part, I was pointing out that I find it near impossible the entire Mafia group missed the Jester part.
People thinking they are a bunch of inactive players would make an easy play for the Mafia if they have a high player count within the more active players.
1 night phase for potentially half the games day phases ( Minus getting investigated ) is a pretty good investment.

Counting.... the first kill soaked up 2 kills and the failed kill/protection was mentioned, thus another 2.
Funny night actions for a some-what tight player count.

Engirsh or?
Oct 12, 2014 2:43 PM

Jul 2013
Zymf said:
In that case I suggest, that the Cop reveals him/herself and also reveals the role of the one he/she checked tonight + the role of every player he/she will check for the rest of this game!

The nurse must then protect the Cop from harm each and every night. Untill the nurse is killed, the Cop will be immortal!
not a bad proposition
Oct 12, 2014 2:46 PM

Jan 2014
Zymf said:

Then the RB knows who to rb then^^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (27) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.