Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Sep 20, 2014 10:01 PM

Mar 2013
chickenonthepan said:
fst said:

That's disgusting.

I like what you are thinking but that's not what I mean. =.=

Let's just get one thing straight here.

I thought you meant that Saazbaum would transfer Aldnoah powers by brutally assraping Inaho in the butt.
Sep 20, 2014 10:03 PM

Jul 2014
All I care about is seeing Slaines world going to shit
Sep 20, 2014 10:13 PM

Jun 2013
fst said:
chickenonthepan said:

I like what you are thinking but that's not what I mean. =.=

Let's just get one thing straight here.

I thought you meant that Saazbaum would transfer Aldnoah powers by brutally assraping Inaho in the butt.

Show-writers would never allow Inaho to be the catcher. Pitcher or bust.
Sep 20, 2014 10:45 PM

Nov 2008
Oh next season will be titled

Aldnoah.Stay Night

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Sep 21, 2014 1:08 AM
Mar 2014
did someone notice a light at the end?
Sep 21, 2014 1:23 AM

Nov 2012
narafara said:
did someone notice a light at the end?
Sep 21, 2014 2:37 AM
Sep 2014
my prediction is that season 2 starts off in a timeskip where earth has been invaded and the remaining terrans either slaves or hiding. slaine takes cruhteo's place as an orbital knight and receives both his landing castle and kataphrakt, allying himself to saazbaum.

if season 1 is not directly related to season 2 plot-wise but just a foundation for the main story's background then they would introduce a completely new MC, otherwise a character from season 1 would act as the MC at the beginning and they're either looking for inaho and the princess since their deaths aren't confirmed and they were "missing".

people say slaine is a stupid marksman but i think that's not the case. i remember him throwing a knife at saazbaum straight to the forehead so he should have good aim. just at that time he had mixed feelings since he still feels sorry and grateful to saazbaum for sparing his life and after hearing saazbaum's story. the guy even sets him free before telling him he's gonna kill the one he loves with a straight face. saazbaum gave him a choice to save the princess which he couldn't do, so he won't blame anybody but himself for her death.

i don't see saazbaum as a complete evil, he's a villain alright but his reasons are justified thus slaine's hesitation. saazbaum even signaled him to shoot in the head if he really wants him dead but instead, slaine calmed down a bit and shoots at inaho. i think this gesture earns him saazbaum's trust.

the emperor completely trusts saazbaum so he would think listening to saazbaum's request or advice of making slaine an orbital knight as a reward, considering his injuries.
Sep 21, 2014 2:40 AM

May 2014
If Inaho is really dead,his harem will go on a journey to find and mutilate Slaine,or the princess,if she's still alive kills him first :)
Sep 21, 2014 2:43 AM

Apr 2008
darkreaperix said:
If Inaho is really dead,his harem will go on a journey to find and mutilate Slaine,or the princess,if she's still alive kills him first :)

Slaine's bloody lonely death is all the reason I need to watch the second season.
Sep 21, 2014 2:45 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
darkreaperix said:

Slaine's bloody lonely death is all the reason I need to watch the second season.

Killed by Inaho's harem :heh would be funny too.
Sep 21, 2014 2:46 AM

Apr 2008
darkreaperix said:
Darklight0303 said:

Killed by Inaho's harem :heh would be funny too.

Kill by hime especially if she survived~
Sep 21, 2014 2:50 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:

Kill by hime especially if she survived~

But the fanboys and girls will get angry,so I think that the harem should do the killing (oh wait,the princess is included in the harem),so yeah,and OP did have the princess pointing a gun with tears on her eyes at someone (+ it's pointed at Slaine).
Sep 21, 2014 2:58 AM
Sep 2014
i just rewatched the scene and look what i found
http://i.imgur.com/Vc4XxDw.png
if this doesn't mean anything then i don't know anymore lol

seylum had a gunshot wound in the back that would obviously puncture her lungs and a second shot to her head so i think she's 100% dead, unless the martians or aldnoah has rinne tensei xD

if inaho's still alive then saazbaum could erase his memory, make him pilot a kataphrakt and kill his fellow terrans as an act of revenge lol

also remember, seylum's death is just the beginning. it is the first step for saazbaum's revenge against the royal family and slaine will most likely join him since he's got nowhere else to go. he would blame the emperor instead for not listening to him or for agreeing to send seylum to earth which ultimately lead to her death in the first place or something like that.
Sep 21, 2014 3:03 AM

May 2014
vc28463 said:

seylum had a gunshot wound in the back that would obviously puncture her lungs and a second shot to her head so i think she's 100% dead, unless the martians or aldnoah has rinne tensei xD

if inaho's still alive then saazbaum could erase his memory, make him pilot a kataphrakt and kill his fellow terrans as an act of revenge lol

also remember, seylum's death is just the beginning. it is the first step for saazbaum's revenge against the royal family and slaine will most likely join him since he's got nowhere else to go. he would blame the emperor instead for not listening to him or for agreeing to send seylum to earth which ultimately lead to her death in the first place or something like that.

Your bullet trajectory line looks like it was going for his eye instead of his head,so yeah Inaho survives.
Sep 21, 2014 3:07 AM

Apr 2008
darkreaperix said:
vc28463 said:

Your bullet trajectory line looks like it was going for his eye instead of his head,so yeah Inaho survives.

Here's hoping. Give him a badass cyborg eye or eyepatch and unleash him upon Slaine the retard and the martians.
Sep 21, 2014 3:11 AM
Sep 2014
darkreaperix said:
vc28463 said:

his head actually shifted upwards as he falls because of the bullet lol

http://i.imgur.com/RRiFSkc.png

edit:

if its just in the eye they there shouldn't be any wound in his back, the blood would spill forward instead. if there's wound in the back of his head that means the bullet went out and pierced everything behind the eyes which would be the skull then the brain.
vc28463Sep 21, 2014 3:15 AM
Sep 21, 2014 3:11 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:

Here's hoping. Give him a badass cyborg eye or eyepatch and unleash him upon Slaine the retard and the martians.

But if you do look at that image the bullet was too low to hit the brain,and looks like it really did go for the eye.Tatsuya survived a shot near the heart,so Inaho will survive this :heh
Sep 21, 2014 3:13 AM

Apr 2008
darkreaperix said:
Darklight0303 said:

But if you do look at that image the bullet was too low to hit the brain,and looks like it really did go for the eye.Tatsuya survived a shot near the heart,so Inaho will survive this :heh

Well Tatsuya has save states so it's not quite the same thing
Sep 21, 2014 3:17 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
darkreaperix said:

Well Tatsuya has save states so it's not quite the same thing

I'm just kidding,instead Inaho can go to Touma's doctor :heh
Sep 21, 2014 3:18 AM
Sep 2014
well i just hope the new mc will be equally or even greater of a badass than inaho. if not then fuck this series, why kill a completely awesome mc that everybody liked
Sep 21, 2014 3:20 AM

Jan 2013
vc28463 said:
well i just hope the new mc will be equally or even greater of a badass than inaho. if not then fuck this series, why kill a completely awesome Boring mc that everybody liked tolerated.

fixed
Sep 21, 2014 3:32 AM
Jul 2014
Inaho clearly isn't dead nor in critical conditions...he's only unconscious.
But given the current cluelessness going around in the series, they give him up for dead.
So they decide to transplant Inaho's organs into the princess...even though she can already see the light.
For the rest, watch Tokyo Ghoul.
Sep 21, 2014 3:51 AM
Sep 2008
Maybe season 2 will start anew and be like "you didn't seriously consider the season 1 garbage to be what we had planned" and introduce a good plot with actual characters instead of more garbage anime tropes.
Sep 21, 2014 3:52 AM

Apr 2008
Shabazza said:
Maybe season 2 will start anew and be like "you didn't seriously consider the season 1 garbage to be what we had planned" and introduce a good plot with actual characters instead of more garbage anime tropes.

As long as Slaine dies in season 2 I don't care.
Sep 21, 2014 3:52 AM

May 2014
Shabazza said:

It could be the just princess nightmare and the real story will really start in season 2 :)
Sep 21, 2014 3:58 AM

Oct 2012
btw - what's this, Slaine's ship or something else?

Sep 21, 2014 4:04 AM

Apr 2008
Mich666 said:

It might be Tharsis yes
Sep 21, 2014 4:33 AM

Jul 2014
Wow, I have miss that detail, thanks :)
Sep 21, 2014 4:33 AM
Jul 2014
vc28463 said:
fyi i am happily married

vc28463 said:
i occasionally go out with the boys to hang out with young college girls in bars or frathouses so "chicks" ain't a problem with me lmao

Lucky wife. 10/10.
Mich666 said:

Woah...how did you even find it!?
temp_usernameSep 21, 2014 4:37 AM
Sep 21, 2014 4:35 AM
Jan 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Mich666 said:

It might be Tharsis yes

Wait a minute. Isn't Tharsis powered by Seylum's aldnoah though? It can't be active without her being alive...
Sep 21, 2014 4:37 AM

Jul 2014
SwordBlader said:
Darklight0303 said:

It might be Tharsis yes

Wait a minute. Isn't Tharsis powered by Seylum's aldnoah though? It can't be active without her being alive...

It seems that Slaine can activate the Aldnoah drive.
Sep 21, 2014 4:38 AM

Jan 2013
I bet in season 2, there will be 12 more episodes with bait and switch cliffhangers.

probably a few more terrible characters and lots of sick german songs.
Sep 21, 2014 4:48 AM

Apr 2008
SwordBlader said:
Darklight0303 said:

It might be Tharsis yes

Tharsis was Cruhteo's Kat. So no not powered by Aseylum
Sep 21, 2014 4:50 AM
Jul 2014
To the next in line:

no need to quote the image.

Thanks.
Sep 21, 2014 5:15 AM

Feb 2013
Well, I have my doubt about the Princess being dead. At the end, in the brief epilogue it was mentioned there had been many casualties, and that the princess has not been heard from since. Well, this could just be an awkward phrasing, but it is indeed vague. They don't know where the princess is, but she could be still alive. My guess is that Troyard took her away.

As for Inaho, well... who knows.
Aliis si licet, tibi non licet.
Sep 21, 2014 5:23 AM
Dec 2013
I have few theories to how Inaho and Princess are alive

1.We dont know anything about the Aldnoah except that Its left from an ancient civilization and its super advanced technology.They havent yet told us how is Aldnoah passed down to other people beside the Royal family
For all we know the Aldnoah may have regeneration/restoration capabilities. The Aldnoah power is actualy nano-machines in the body of the users which can restore/regenarate the body and is these nano-machines can enter another host through the exchange of body fluids (aka kiss).However there is a fatal fundamental flaw to this theory..We saw quite a few Aldnoah users die including the princess (her pulse had stoped and if not for the first aid Inaho gave her she would have died)

2.My second theory is based around Slaine. We saw that Slain is better than the average Martian Soldier. We saw him suppresing a soldier to extract information and escape the Landing Castle ,we saw him posses knowadge about the Aldnoah mechs and advanced tactics .Maybe he is good enough of a shooter to pinpoint aim a non lethal area and just incapacitate Inaho as for the Princess she died under questionable circumstances right after she was shot her air bag poped up and covering the wound the question here was the air bag hiding a non lethal wound or just censoring a brutal hole in her head
Sep 21, 2014 5:25 AM

Apr 2008
emil0v said:

1.We dont know anything about the Aldnoah except that Its left from an ancient civilization and its super advanced technology.They havent yet told us how is Aldnoah passed down to other people beside the Royal family
For all we know the Aldnoah may have regeneration/restoration capabilities. The Aldnoah power is actualy nano-machines in the body of the users which can restore/regenarate the body and is these nano-machines can enter another host through the exchange of body fluids (aka kiss).However there is a fatal fundamental flaw to this theory..We saw quite a few Aldnoah users die including the princess (her pulse had stoped and if not for the first aid Inaho gave her she would have died)

2.My second theory is based around Slaine. We saw that Slain is better than the average Martian Soldier. We saw him suppresing a soldier to extract information and escape the Landing Castle ,we saw him posses knowadge about the Aldnoah mechs and advanced tactics .Maybe he is good enough of a shooter to pinpoint aim a non lethal area and just incapacitate Inaho as for the Princess she died under questionable circumstances right after she was shot her air bag poped up and covering the wound the question here was the air bag hiding a non lethal wound or just censoring a brutal hole in her head

I think people are reading into the airbag thing a bit too much. You know when an airbag triggers? When it is hit with an impact strong enough to fire it off.
Sep 21, 2014 5:27 AM
Dec 2013
Darklight0303 said:
emil0v said:

I think people are reading into the airbag thing a bit too much. You know when an airbag triggers? When it is hit with an impact strong enough to fire it off.
a real air bag can brake you nose cause fractures but this one can be deployed manualy meaning its not that strong as real life air bags it may not need that much force to open it
Sep 21, 2014 5:30 AM

Apr 2008
emil0v said:
Darklight0303 said:

a real air bag can brake you nose cause fractures but this one can be deployed manualy meaning its not that strong as real life air bags it may not need that much force to open it

That supports it even more that it triggered when her head was thrown back from getting headshotted. Airbags are also not bulletproof
Sep 21, 2014 5:33 AM

May 2013
Shabazza said:
Sep 21, 2014 5:36 AM

Nov 2013
SolviteSekai said:
I bet in season 2, there will be 12 more episodes with bait and switch cliffhangers.

probably a few more terrible characters and lots of sick german songs.

Here we go again....sigh
Anime gave me more life lessons than school
Sep 21, 2014 5:39 AM
Dec 2013
Darklight0303 said:
emil0v said:

That supports it even more that it triggered when her head was thrown back from getting headshotted. Airbags are also not bulletproof

I never said it was bulletproof it just covers her face and head wound so we cant see whether or not it was rly fatal
Also ending monologe says that her whereabouts are unknown .
Slain might have taken her because she is alive or to give her a proper burial
emil0vSep 21, 2014 5:42 AM
Sep 21, 2014 6:08 AM

Aug 2014
Sadly I believe that in the second season the 'kiss of life' will bring the dead back to life again.

I really hope they stay dead though. Then for me perhaps this series won't be Aldnoah.Zero/10 and I'll boost the score up by one for having a bit of balls.

Sep 21, 2014 6:17 AM
Aug 2014
So after rewatching this set of scenes and the anime in general, here's my conclusion on the ending of season 1 and prospects of season 2:

1. Regarding Slaine's sudden aldnoah abilities: This could have been predicted, in fact this was completely in line with my thoughts back around episode 5/6. If you consider a physically, non-spiritually, possibility of aldnoah, passing it through saliva/blood is the only option.

2. Regarding the fate of our protagonists: If we follow the rule that everything in literature is done for a reason, then we could conclude that Asseylum, Inaho are alive; and so is Emperor Lelouch. Proponents of this theory would point to the fact that none of the deaths were announced. To that extent, in the last episode nobody died. Not even that soldier who got shot for no reason on the roof had a funeral to him--so he could very well be alive. For protagonists, however, we usually conclude they are dead when we see loved ones grief or a funeral held for them. If they wanted to kill off Inaho they would have simply said: "Great casualties in the operation" showing a list which included Kaizuka Inaho--think Mass Effect.
From this perspective, it is indubitable that princess is alive as they went out of their way to confirm that her body was not found. Now what about visual evidence? Princess and Inaho were shot in the head. neither shots passed through the middle of the head--even Inaho's headshot was off-center to the right. If you consider the amount of blood: for princess, the pool of blood could have come from the chest wound more than the head wound; for inaho, well, he either has a fractured skull or is missing an eye now. I am inclined to say (by fact that they obscured the right side of his face) that a one-eyed Inaho will battle Slaine now.

3. Predictions: Inaho would be saved by his sister and that girl whose name I can't remember--considering that they are immediately outside of the room where the shooting is happening, chances are Inaho would receive medical care within 3 5 minutes. Duecalion will be repaired--of course. Inaho is necessary to the Earth forces considering he is the only one capable of activating Aldnoah for them now--though they might not know that, or can come to know that during his rehab. More importantly, the fate of Sazzbaum, who is still alive! Is he going to save Inaho to kill Slaine, or will Slaine take Sazzbaum with him to defeat Earthlings?

Well, four months of wait!

Edit: By this being said, all our beloved protagonists could be in a suitcase by now...
temuchanSep 21, 2014 6:21 AM
Sep 21, 2014 7:18 AM

Apr 2012
Last episode, last minuter, while I was delighting about the faint sense of Netori, that happened. SHOCKER!!!!!!!!

I will accept only 2 kinds of resume for S-2.
both survive or
only princess survives and treats slaine with enmity for murdering inaho.
AvariticaSep 21, 2014 7:47 AM
Sep 21, 2014 7:41 AM

Apr 2014
I love my baby Slaine, but he is almost destined to become an a$$hole now. That or a sad, deranged lunatic who cannot, or will not, see reason.

I think Inaho may still be alive and may be in a comatose state under medical watch in the Terran's base. It does occasionally flick back to him as Yuki, Inko and the other watch over him, like how the first half has done with Slaine. In the end he will wake up, maybe a little amnesic, and then will proceed to do something which I cannot be bothered to elaborate at this point in time.

But hell, if Rayet becomes the main heroic figure as Slaine becomes the antagonist then there can be no amounts of Inaho or Slaine screentime possible to keep making me watch this show. I can't stand the girl.
Sep 21, 2014 7:44 AM

Jan 2011
Asseylum and Inaho dead would be the best thing. Slaine now the bad guy for the world. Inahos sister is still alive, isnt she? maybe she becomes a more important role, also Rayet (the Vers girl). but how? i dont know. i dont mind if Asseylum is still alive somehow and Slain tries to reach her somehaow. but please Kirito … i mean Inaho should rest in peace. ^^ i cant see a good story if all main charas are still alive, because it would be the best ending: Saazbaum dead, the good guys unharmed, everything is perfect and everyone waits for the next confilct. that would be boring …
Sep 21, 2014 7:46 AM

Apr 2008
summerwars said:
Asseylum and Inaho dead would be the best thing. Slaine now the bad guy for the world. Inahos sister is still alive, isnt she? maybe she becomes a more important role, also Rayet (the Vers girl). but how? i dont know. i dont mind if Asseylum is still alive somehow and Slain tries to reach her somehaow. but please Kirito … i mean Inaho should rest in peace. ^^ i cant see a good story if all main charas are still alive, because it would be the best ending: Saazbaum dead, the good guys unharmed, everything is perfect and everyone waits for the next confilct. that would be boring …

If the princess lives then she's going to be Slaine's enemy for sure. That would be fun to watch indeed
Sep 21, 2014 7:47 AM

Nov 2013
summerwars said:

What you say is true. But that its provided only Inaho is given enough closure if he actually dies in the first place. Furthermore, the only characters i see as potential protagonists are Asseylum if she is alive or Rayet, because Inaho had placed his faith in her
Anime gave me more life lessons than school
Sep 21, 2014 8:03 AM

Feb 2013
Anything but Rayet.
Aliis si licet, tibi non licet.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» New ova announced

Hickykissy - Sep 16

7 by spacenewtype »»
Sep 17, 5:11 AM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

2125 by Assassin2112 »»
Aug 6, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2014

320 by Assassin2112 »»
Aug 6, 9:21 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2014

474 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

837 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.