Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (18) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Jul 15, 2014 8:27 PM

Aug 2013
I don't suggest going for Hagarn until he posts something in his defense. Then we can judge whether or not he appears to be a suitable option for lynching.

Err... wait now that I read it again, Hagarn's whole post is contradictory. If Yamin was mafia, then there's a very good chance he WOULD do something like attempting to keep the votes tied in order to keep the town from succeeding in voting. The only other explanation I have is if he genuinely didn't want anyone to die on a random lynch, but since that never happened, and he never really took back his previous words, then why is still defending his decision.
LucianRoyJul 15, 2014 8:36 PM
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Jul 15, 2014 8:34 PM

Aug 2013
Karote said:
Wasn't it enough that I told Hagarn was for town? I don't want to reveal roles but if it's because you suspect me because I didn't tell Hagarn role then I don't know what to say.

I will only tell roles when I find mafia/sk.
MUAHAHAHA

This is how I know you're lying. Karote. You've outed two Mafians with this.

>He outs his alignment but doesn't out his role

WHY?
Jul 15, 2014 8:36 PM

Aug 2013
Yamin I see you online. It's cool I think you're town. :D

I'm just a bully don't mind me. Just trying to shake things up a bit here and find some scum!

Anyway, why would he even out him in the first place. Why even claim? His defense against Crow was all too easy. Why? I'm so confused.

Whoever the real informant is, now would be the time to help us out. -_-
Jul 15, 2014 8:39 PM

Apr 2014
Fo-Fai said:
I'm pretty sure Yamin is town at this point. His defense is weak, yea. Looks like he means well though. I still stand by my point of him getting in our way though. Might be better left to a night kill.

You guys are talking about my life as if you can just throw it away! Every town-sided player gone is another step closer to Mafia's victory, and we have no way of telling how close that victory might be.
If im that suspicions for playing cautiously, have Karote investigate me tonight!
"Good-o morning-u ebberi-wan, haba nice day!" - Kud
Jul 15, 2014 8:41 PM

Aug 2013
That would be a waste because I already pretty much know you're town. Karote is the one I'm not trusting at the moment. I mean did you see how fast he voted you right after I did?
Jul 15, 2014 8:42 PM

Aug 2013
I'm still uncertain about Karote and Hagarn. At this point Karote needs to jump in and reveal Hagarn's role, for that is the only defense he currently has left.

In my mind, this is what it comes down to: If Karote revealed yesterday that he was indeed the investigator, THEN WHY IS HE NOT CURRENTLY DEAD? By doing that, he basically makes himself a prime target for a Mafia assassination, and if he didn't die, then that must mean there is a HIGH probability that he is mafia. If you and I are right about this Fo, then we've just uncovered a master plan.
Jul 15, 2014 8:45 PM

Aug 2013
LucianRoy said:
I don't suggest going for Hagarn until he posts something in his defense. Then we can judge whether or not he appears to be a suitable option for lynching.

Err... wait now that I read it again, Hagarn's whole post is contradictory. If Yamin was mafia, then there's a very good chance he WOULD do something like attempting to keep the votes tied in order to keep the town from succeeding in voting. The only other explanation I have is if he genuinely didn't want anyone to die on a random lynch, but since that never happened, and he never really took back his previous words, then why is still defending his decision.
I think Yamin is just new. I used him as bait. :3
Jul 15, 2014 8:47 PM

Apr 2014
Fo-Fai said:
That would be a waste because I already pretty much know you're town. Karote is the one I'm not trusting at the moment. I mean did you see how fast he voted you right after I did?

I think you're testing if I would jump to accuse Karote now. You're basically deciding who is or isn't suspicions for town.. why should we listen to you anyway? Your'e simply accusing without any evidence.
Jul 15, 2014 8:49 PM

Aug 2013
LucianRoy said:
I'm still uncertain about Karote and Hagarn. At this point Karote needs to jump in and reveal Hagarn's role, for that is the only defense he currently has left.

In my mind, this is what it comes down to: If Karote revealed yesterday that he was indeed the investigator, THEN WHY IS HE NOT CURRENTLY DEAD? By doing that, he basically makes himself a prime target for a Mafia assassination, and if he didn't die, then that must mean there is a HIGH probability that he is mafia. If you and I are right about this Fo, then we've just uncovered a master plan.
They could be framing him. There could be more important roles they know about for whatever reason that they want to go after first. There's a lot of different scenarios to consider before assuming that. Karote is alive and that's all we know.
Jul 15, 2014 8:51 PM

Aug 2013
PTYamin said:
Fo-Fai said:

I think you're testing if I would jump to accuse Karote now. You're basically deciding who is or isn't suspicions for town.. why should we listen to you anyway? Your'e simply accusing without any evidence.
Well, I did have a pretty decent case to lynch you. You see I already was leaning town for you. I needed to justify a vote and see who followed.
Jul 15, 2014 8:51 PM

Aug 2013
Legit!!! You used him as bait, even I wouldn't pull a trick that under the table. But nonetheless, good work Fo. We might be on to something.

However, Yamin is still not off the suspect list until he explains exactly what he was trying to achieve by tying the votes yesterday. If he actually was trying to prevent a random vote, then I suppose it's kind of plausible, but still.
Jul 15, 2014 8:53 PM

Aug 2013
Trust me. You can tell his experience in these kinds of setups is limited. If he was scum then his mates would have told him to shut up by now. xD
Jul 15, 2014 8:55 PM

Aug 2013
Maybe the scum is completely inactive and this game will be cake, who knows. I really hate how Jakeisanime only pops in to say some bogus stuff and then bounces.

Let's lynch him.
Jul 15, 2014 8:58 PM

Aug 2013
I suppose you're right, but why would the Mafia be trying to frame one of their own members? If Karote is mafia, then technically, considering we suspect him for this, they're down two of their members. Maybe I'm just getting too ahead of myself for assuming all this without their proper defense, but all things considered, they're still pretty suspicious.
Jul 15, 2014 9:01 PM

Aug 2013
LucianRoy said:
I suppose you're right, but why would the Mafia be trying to frame one of their own members?
That's where the wine comes in mate. We just DON'T KNOW. Not sure if they would even think that far ahead.
Jul 15, 2014 9:02 PM

Aug 2013
Fo-Fai said:
Maybe the scum is completely inactive and this game will be cake, who knows. I really hate how Jakeisanime only pops in to say some bogus stuff and then bounces.

Let's lynch him.

Let's not get too ahead of ourselves on Jake's case either, every single one of these suspects needs to properly defend themselves before we can make the final decision.

And before I forget Vote Lynch: Cancelled
Jul 15, 2014 9:04 PM

Aug 2013
Right. Therein lies the problem with nobody actually posting. As it stands now the votes are tied and we won't have a lynch. Thanks to Karotes vote on PTYamin. Which, I'm not sure if he did that for brownie points or what but I'd honestly rather kill him with a night kill or have him investigated. I can't be sure that will happen though. For now we dig.
Jul 15, 2014 9:06 PM

Aug 2013
Dig what?
Jul 15, 2014 9:08 PM

Apr 2014
Fo-Fai said:
Well, I did have a pretty decent case to lynch you. You see I already was leaning town for you. I needed to justify a vote and see who followed.

Don't you think lynching somebody innocent to "bait" out suspects is a bit scummy?
^That's just as stupid as the "decent case" you used on me. There's no correlation!

LucianRoy said:

However, Yamin is still not off the suspect list until he explains exactly what he was trying to achieve by tying the votes yesterday. If he actually was trying to prevent a random vote, then I suppose it's kind of plausible, but still.

I was legitimately trying to prevent a random vote. reasons stated a thousand times earlier.

Aug 2013
Dig as in look back and find stuff that looks off.

Jul 2014
Yeah I've been fairly inactive. I was asleep during the lynching so I wasn't able to vote anyone.
What time will the voting end today? I'll do my best to be active later.
Jul 15, 2014 9:09 PM

Aug 2013
PTYamin said:
Fo-Fai said:

Don't you think lynching somebody innocent to "bait" out suspects is a bit scummy?
^That's just as stupid as the "decent case" you used on me. There's no correlation!

LucianRoy said:

I was legitimately trying to prevent a random vote. reasons stated a thousand times earlier.
So what are you trying to say?

I'm doing my best, man. What is there to go on?
Jul 15, 2014 9:12 PM

Aug 2013
I wasn't planning on actually getting you lynched either. Unless you want to keep testing me. >:D
Jul 15, 2014 9:13 PM

Aug 2013
Oh, Ok! Then it's time to dig away!

Anyhow Yamin, you're off the hook with Fo, so there's no need to really accuse him to make an enemy. Please try to understand that even I believe Fo's trick was a bit underhanded, but in the end, it was for the good of the town.
Jul 15, 2014 9:13 PM

Aug 2013
Madhattrr said:
Yeah I've been fairly inactive. I was asleep during the lynching so I wasn't able to vote anyone.
What time will the voting end today? I'll do my best to be active later.
Okay. Thank you. Nice prod dodge btw. ;)
Jul 15, 2014 9:15 PM

Apr 2014
Fo-Fai said:
PTYamin said:

So what are you trying to say?

I was giving everyone a bs "decent" reason to lynch you. Same as you did to me.
Jul 15, 2014 9:16 PM

Aug 2013
I can prove factually that not lynching day 1 can MAKE TOWN LOSE BECAUSE IT'S BASICALLY LIKE STARTING AT NIGHT WHICH FAVORS THE MAFIA HEAVILY. Truthfacts.

I'm giving you the benfit of the doubt and saying you're just a noob, be happy.
Jul 15, 2014 9:18 PM

Aug 2013
Madhattrr, if you are going to post anything, then please at take a short look back on what happened while you were "sleeping", and try to make your post a little more constructive to the current situation. Sorry for being so critical, but it will make you look a lot less suspicious.
Jul 15, 2014 9:22 PM

Aug 2013
Did Karote ever give a reason why he investigated Hagarn? Of all people?

Hmm. I'll go take a look. I don't think he did..
Jul 15, 2014 9:24 PM

Aug 2013
Fo-Fai said:
Did Karote ever give a reason why he investigated Hagarn? Of all people?

Hmm. I'll go take a look. I don't think he did..

There's another good reason why people should be posting more frequently!
LucianRoyJul 15, 2014 9:27 PM
Jul 15, 2014 9:25 PM

Jul 2014
Fo-Fai said:

I guess since i was on Lucian's suspicious list for being fairly inactive, it made me think that being inactive is not enough reason to be lynched. and i did have an excuse.
Jul 15, 2014 9:27 PM

Jul 2014
LucianRoy said:
Madhattrr, if you are going to post anything, then please at take a short look back on what happened while you were "sleeping", and try to make your post a little more constructive to the current situation. Sorry for being so critical, but it will make you look a lot less suspicious.

yes, i'll do my best later. i'm still at school and the network is so laggy. so excuse me for a while. esp. since i'm being off topic here.
Jul 15, 2014 9:28 PM

Aug 2013
I'd say normally lynching inactives is a bad play. Borderline dick move.

Although, so is not playing a game you signed up for. I'm torn.
Jul 15, 2014 9:31 PM

Aug 2013
Madhattrr said:
Fo-Fai said:

I guess since i was on Lucian's suspicious list for being fairly inactive, it made me think that being inactive is not enough reason to be lynched. and i did have an excuse.

As stated by Fo, the Mafia are usually people who lurk which automatically gives you suspicion in my book. It might be a small amount, but still. Now that you are active, I will be more than happy to take you off the list.
Jul 15, 2014 9:39 PM

Aug 2013
When did I say a townie couldn't be inactive? :/

To be clear.

Lurking=/=Inactive
Jul 15, 2014 9:42 PM

Aug 2013
Or does it?
Jul 15, 2014 9:43 PM

Jan 2014
LucianRoy said:

As stated by Fo, the Mafia are usually people who lurk which automatically gives you suspicion in my book. It might be a small amount, but still. Now that you are active, I will be more than happy to take you off the list.

By this reasoning, Karote just seems all the more suspicious. He's been online quite frequently while not posting.
Although it's difficult to tell if the person's lurking or just on another forum.
Jul 15, 2014 9:45 PM

Aug 2013
LucianRoy said:
Or does it?
The main difference is actually being online. It's kinda hard to tell in that regard.

And then, they could just be town and not really care. :x
Jul 15, 2014 9:46 PM

Aug 2013
1.Crowlage- mafia executioner
2.Gatomon -so far the most inactive player; quite possibly Mafia
3.Haine15
4.LucianRoy
5.Madhattrr
6.trebmeg- town Roleblocker
7.Fo-Fai
8.Smurphinator
9.shadowsnake777 -yet another inactive person
10.Karote - possible Investigator; inquiries might need to made further to confirm this. Considering Fo's and mine suspicion, there is also the high chance he is Mafia
11.Phantomgoat- townie
12.Jakeisanime
13.Ranoom
14.PTYamin- currently most suspicious for his intriguing defensive strategy on the previous day
15.Hagarn -possible townie if Karote is to be trusted, and possible mafia if he isn't

There are 11 people left. If we assume that there are two, (maybe three), third party roles, then that means the town to mafia ratio might be equal currently, (considering we lost two town members). To go out on a leg, I'm assuming there are only two third party roles, and if that's the case, then we're probably only one member above the mafia; thus meaning we aren't winning by much. Considering the fact that the serial killer is also loose, we could lose the game tomorrow if we don't lynch one of the mafia (or serial killer more preferably) today.
Jul 15, 2014 9:47 PM

Aug 2013
WHY ARE YOU WITHHOLDING YOUR OPINON OF ME!

Lucian, what's your read on me. I'm curious.
Jul 15, 2014 9:48 PM

Jan 2014
Maybe a good way to tell:

If you mention the user in a negative way (suspicions, lynching, etc.), and they're online and respond quickly while they've been previously inactive, then they're probably lurking.
So if the person is mentioned and they don't notice/respond for a while, then maybe it's more possible they're busy?
Just a theory.
Jul 15, 2014 9:51 PM

Aug 2013
Smurphinator said:
Maybe a good way to tell:

If you mention the user in a negative way (suspicions, lynching, etc.), and they're online and respond quickly while they've been previously inactive, then they're probably lurking.
So if the person is mentioned and they don't notice/respond for a while, then maybe it's more possible they're busy?
Just a theory.
Funny you say that because that's exactly what happened with Karote, right before deadline believe it or not.

Also, Lucian, your list is a bit off. Executioner is third party, not mafia.

SMURPHINATOR WHO SHOULD WE LYNCH! If it was up to you and there was 5 seconds left until deadline. Who would you lynch? Have you been reading all this? I feel bad if you have. :3
Jul 15, 2014 9:53 PM

Aug 2013
1.Crowlage- third party executioner
2.Gatomon -so far the most inactive player; quite possibly Mafia
3.Haine15
4.LucianRoy
5.Madhattrr
6.trebmeg- town Roleblocker
7.Fo-Fai -When taken into account all his actions for town, plus his diligence towards the game, it is most likely that he is town. But if he isn't, then he's so far played one hell of a strategy
8.Smurphinator
9.shadowsnake777 -yet another inactive person
10.Karote - possible Investigator; inquiries might need to made further to confirm this. Considering Fo's and mine suspicion, there is also the high chance he is Mafia
11.Phantomgoat- townie
12.Jakeisanime
13.Ranoom
14.PTYamin- currently most suspicious for his intriguing defensive strategy on the previous day
15.Hagarn -possible townie if Karote is to be trusted, and possible mafia if he isn't
Jul 15, 2014 9:56 PM

Jan 2014
Yup, but I'm a fast reader, so it's not like it's that bad or anything. :)

Karote or PTYamin are who I would personally target. I would lean Karote though. His revealing his supposed "role" like that only made me suspect him more. It seems like a rather odd card to play, no?
Jul 15, 2014 9:59 PM

Jan 2014
Fo-Fai said:
I'd say normally lynching inactives is a bad play. Borderline dick move.

Although, so is not playing a game you signed up for. I'm torn.

Also, forgot to mention this, but I think part of the reasoning behind eliminating those that are inactive is that "they're inactive because their real job comes up at night on the mafia council, so they don't have as much incentive to play during the day". I'm not saying we SHOULD target them, but it's probably just something to keep in mind if their inactivity continues to be pervasive.
Jul 15, 2014 9:59 PM

Aug 2013
At this point though. We can't afford to lose discussion. I'd rather go with my gut and put some pressure on JakeIsAnime. Get him to start posting a bit more.

He's one of the few I know for a fact are indeed reading the thread and are reluctant to post.

WHY ARE YOU GUYS BEING SO CAREFUL!! COME ON SCUM! YOLO!!
Jul 15, 2014 10:00 PM
Feb 2013
and why suddently i'm the suspect

I said, if PTYamin is mafia, he won't try to tied vote, he just jump immediately to vote, I think he just lack of experience and insist with his thought

You can trust Karote, becuz i know my role
I think Karote act to vote Yamin just to follow Fo-Fai, seem that he just lack of experience for me
Doubting me and Karote just wasting the time

And i know Shadowsnake777, i have play with him before, he's not new with this game.
why nobody suspect him, hi only post once saying nice helo

btw Fo-fai, are you trolling the game?
Jul 15, 2014 10:00 PM

Jan 2014
Fo-Fai said:
At this point though. We can't afford to lose discussion. I'd rather go with my gut and put some pressure on JakeIsAnime. Get him to start posting a bit more.

He's one of the few I know for a fact are indeed reading the thread and are reluctant to post.

What, you want us to lynch the guy just to see how he'll react?
Jul 15, 2014 10:01 PM

Aug 2013
Smurphinator said:
Yup, but I'm a fast reader, so it's not like it's that bad or anything. :)

Karote or PTYamin are who I would personally target. I would lean Karote though. His revealing his supposed "role" like that only made me suspect him more. It seems like a rather odd card to play, no?

It does, and it doesn't. So far we won't know for certain until he starts posting to actually defend his case. But if he's actually been reading all this, then I'm doubting he'll do that now. The suspicion will only double for him at that point.
Jul 15, 2014 10:02 PM

Aug 2013
Smurphinator said:
Fo-Fai said:

What, you want us to lynch the guy just to see how he'll react?
NOPE

vote jakeisanime

That's how you put pressure. He's not lynched yet is he? hehe

I bet he'll read this, show up and post. Then we get a good read on him. If he doesn't show up. Meh. We can afford to make a few mistakes.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (18) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.