Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 20, 2014 9:36 AM
Mar 2013
When i look at naruto and sasuke as a team again this time using the sage power they got from Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki Sage of the Six Paths who is revealed to be their ancestor hinting that all mysteries are finally revealed,and some characters like kabuto are about to redeem for what they have done.
I think i have a feeling that the manga is about to end this year because since Madara who gains the power of the ten tails is the final big bad and the man who might be responsible for the trouble happened during the whole series and is considered as tvtrope would say as the chess master of this whole chaos.
Naruto and sasuke will defeat him leaving naruto to give madara a finishing blow along with the tree and also i think as the chaos finally ended ,The reincarnated hokages will disappear now that their work here is done and peace returned to the shinobi world ,naruto will tearfully say goodbye to his father before he return to the afterlife and the penultimate chapter will surprisingly announce to the reader that the final chapter comes next week like any regular manga which according to the fans are nearing to its end.
The final chapter will deal with the aftermath of the war including the defeat of Madara uchina and a rekindle friendship between naruto and sasuke and then a new hokage will be revealed possibly according to the fans is naruto.

Anyway the point is i think Naruto is going to end this year and if i am right perhaps the anime series will end in 2015 with the adaptation of the final arc.
johnknight648Apr 22, 2014 7:13 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 21, 2014 10:40 AM
Jan 2014
You're a bloody genius!
Apr 21, 2014 7:36 PM
Mar 2013
JackBrown said:
You're a bloody genius!

Thank you :)
Apr 21, 2014 7:43 PM

Feb 2014
Havent watched it in a year or so since that war crap and only read the manga cuz I want to know the ending. Can't wait for it tbh.
Apr 21, 2014 8:37 PM
Mar 2013
Miyata- said:
Havent watched it in a year or so since that war crap and only read the manga cuz I want to know the ending. Can't wait for it tbh.

Yeah looks we are about to reach the ending in the few months and if it does then we will have a manga ending in the anime next year
Apr 21, 2014 11:17 PM

Jul 2007
Yes, but what bout the other masked man, possible candidate for Yamato and more importantly, Orochimaru. You didn't take them into the equation. I am certain kishimoto has some kind of plans for bringing Orochimaru back into the story.

I mean he's just going to sit around and act as a spectator? I don't think so.

Apr 22, 2014 6:19 AM
Mar 2013
link9us said:
Yes, but what bout the other masked man, possible candidate for Yamato and more importantly, Orochimaru. You didn't take them into the equation. I am certain kishimoto has some kind of plans for bringing Orochimaru back into the story.

The orochimaru part was done already.
Apr 22, 2014 9:57 AM
Dec 2012
2-5 years.
Apr 22, 2014 7:11 PM
Mar 2013
Pandarenboy said:
2-5 years.

Maybe but then again maybe not
Apr 22, 2014 7:14 PM

Jun 2012
Kishimoto has stated dozens of times throughout all of his interviews over the past two years that Naruto was reaching it's climax. While it most definitely is, it still has a lot of shit to cover, alot of closure to give, and most of all, alot of cash to milk.
Apr 22, 2014 10:30 PM
Jul 2012
I give it another 3-5 months
Apr 22, 2014 10:40 PM

Sep 2013
Im still hoping for Naruto and Sasuke to have a fight to the death.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Apr 22, 2014 10:42 PM

Mar 2014
AsianKungFu said:

This. There simply is no better way to end the series.
Apr 23, 2014 12:20 AM

Jan 2013
Kishimoto is milking that bitch.
Apr 23, 2014 1:25 AM

Jul 2007
johnknight648 said:
link9us said:

The orochimaru part was done already.

How exactly did you figure that? lol

It is pretty evident that there is going to be another arc or sub arc, rather its part of the war remains to be seen. But he pretty much stated the obvious in one of his interviews, he said he's going focus on the 10 tails, Madara and then lastly, sasuke. Currently we are in the madara section of the story. That means there is another whole scenario that takes place.

Apr 23, 2014 5:41 AM

Aug 2013
YorozuyaGinSan said:
Kishimoto has stated dozens of times throughout all of his interviews over the past two years that Naruto was reaching it's climax. While it most definitely is, it still has a lot of shit to cover, alot of closure to give, and most of all, alot of cash to milk.

Agreed. There is still more to cover than just defeating Madara.
Apr 24, 2014 6:26 AM
Mar 2013
StarkSan said:
YorozuyaGinSan said:

Agreed. There is still more to cover than just defeating Madara.

True but there is one problem team 7 is reunited, sasuke and naruto may have decided not to fight each other now that they understand they are really the descendants of sage of the six paths, and both have to co operate each other to stop the true final big bad madara.
johnknight648Apr 24, 2014 8:42 AM
Apr 24, 2014 6:34 AM

Apr 2013
Naruto is garbage anyway.
Apr 24, 2014 8:44 AM
Mar 2013
Landmines said:
Naruto is garbage anyway.

Well when its manga ends before the anime is about to end the year after the manga ends we'll see that its not garage.
Apr 30, 2014 11:53 AM

Jul 2007
Yeah i have a feeling after it ends, its going to get a huge storm of raving fans reviewing it and it will probably go up in ranking.

On the same token with shippuuden as well. You always have a much more thorough accurate rating of any particular story when it has a beginning, a middle and an end.

Apr 30, 2014 5:24 PM

Mar 2013
AsianKungFu said:

Yeah it would :) except :(
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
May 10, 2014 8:58 AM
Mar 2013
link9us said:
Yeah i have a feeling after it ends, its going to get a huge storm of raving fans reviewing it and it will probably go up in ranking.

On the same token with shippuuden as well. You always have a much more thorough accurate rating of any particular story when it has a beginning, a middle and an end.

Yeah i know

sweet5 said:
AsianKungFu said:

Yeah it would :) except :(

I agree so this means the end is near for the manga and hopefully a faithful final arc adaptation for the anime will appear in 2015
May 10, 2014 7:28 PM

Sep 2011
AsianKungFu said:

At this rate it's more likely that Naruto and Sasuke will have lots of gay sex. In the Epilogue you will see Sakura as hokage giving a speech in which she briefly mentions how Naruto and Sasuke both died from AIDS.

~~~FIN.
May 14, 2014 6:43 AM

Jul 2013
I'm still waiting for the Naruto and Sasuke Kiss Scene ending.

The Kiss in the first episode, they should end with them kissing in the last episode :D Sakura has always been the 3rd party anyway.
I'm an Avid Slice of Life fan, if you have any interesting SoL anime/manga to introduce, please do so ^^,

Just your typical Yandere lover :3
May 14, 2014 7:40 AM

Feb 2011
more 2 years for the anime.
May 15, 2014 12:16 AM

Jul 2007
Alumakis said:
more 2 years for the anime.

Why would you say that, the current pacing is like episode = 3 chapters. Depending upon when the manga ends if this whole madara sequence is really the finale then the anime will be finished by next year for sure.

If the manga continues onto another arc (which i hope it does) then we might see the anime finishing in two years or so.

May 15, 2014 9:44 AM

Jun 2013
There will be at least one more filler arc before anime ends.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
May 16, 2014 1:30 AM
Apr 2014
Dimitrije1606 said:

I don't think so... at least that's the rumor I heard, no more fillers
May 16, 2014 2:32 AM

Mar 2014
page04z said:
Dimitrije1606 said:

I don't think so... at least that's the rumor I heard, no more fillers

If I remember properly it was no more fillers for the rest of this year.
May 23, 2014 7:32 PM
Jun 2012
Naruto ending soon? I have heard that soooo many times over the last few years I wouldn't be surprised if it ended before the end of my life time. I don't know he does it, but Kishimoto is always able to give Naruto and friends new enemies that appear to be "stronger" than anything they've faced in the past.

The manga will end when Kishimoto finally sits down and says to himself, "What the heck am I doing!?" I don't think he or a large portion of his fans are in any rush to see Naruto over either.
May 28, 2014 5:49 AM

Jul 2013
You guys talked as if Naruto is the only series being milked longer than it should. Pretty much every popular shounen is being dragged on for longer than they should. Even Nisekoi, the garbage dump of every rom-com cliche ever, is being milked for all its worth.

Don't even get me started on Detective Conan. I can't remember how many times Gosho Aoyama said that Conan is ending soon and after so many years on, it's not even close to getting an ending.
May 28, 2014 6:29 AM

May 2012
Naruto can't end until Naruto vs Sasuke. It's not Kishimotos choice to make when the series has been teasing with it, and it will be added to the games and used to sell them the most.

MoeGod said:
You guys talked as if Naruto is the only series being milked longer than it should. Pretty much every popular shounen is being dragged on for longer than they should. Even Nisekoi, the garbage dump of every rom-com cliche ever, is being milked for all its worth.

Don't even get me started on Detective Conan. I can't remember how many times Gosho Aoyama said that Conan is ending soon and after so many years on, it's not even close to getting an ending.

Naturally you can't remember such a thing when the author never said that.
k11chiMay 28, 2014 6:32 AM
May 28, 2014 7:20 AM

Apr 2014
It won't end for the next two years.
May 28, 2014 8:15 AM

Jul 2013
k11chi said:

Eh it was in some old interviews about 3-4 years ago (might have been several interviews). Something about having the ending already planned and feeling like every "pointless" case would be his last yet for some reason he kept extending it. Not to mention he didn't even plan for Conan to last this long but whatever.. It merely confirmed that most popular manga are just being extended as they go. Granted, Gosho Aoyama is on a league of his own but even he admitted that he had forgotten some plot or foreshadowing he made a long time ago.
May 28, 2014 9:06 AM

May 2012
MoeGod said:
k11chi said:

Eh it was in some old interviews about 3-4 years ago (might have been several interviews). Something about having the ending already planned and feeling like every "pointless" case would be his last yet for some reason he kept extending it. Not to mention he didn't even plan for Conan to last this long but whatever.. It merely confirmed that most popular manga are just being extended as they go. Granted, Gosho Aoyama is on a league of his own but even he admitted that he had forgotten some plot or foreshadowing he made a long time ago.
I think it was something like it was supposed to run for few months and then get axed and that's why the anime changed some of the cases to build a filler ending but then it just went on... The only long running manga that I think may have been thought through the most (but not completely obviously...) is Hunter x hunter...

And yes he seems to forget some things, in one of the interviews he said he forgot one of the characters and during 885 case, if you pay attention, it was clearly supposed to have some kind of connection between how similar the culprits, victims and the main characters phones looked like but it just ended abruptly and never went on through that plot point for the case... I think he just forgot about it and decided to make it a normal sized case, it didn't have any important side story to it so it's not that serious.
Jun 4, 2014 10:45 AM
Mar 2013
MoeGod said:

Yeah it just needed one thing to resolve in that conan manga even though its just a good detective manga but it will take a long time unless its author retires.
johnknight648Jun 5, 2014 7:00 AM
Jun 4, 2014 10:46 AM

Jan 2012
I give it another 3-4 months

Jun 5, 2014 3:07 AM

Jul 2013
AnimeKazegake said:
No way. That's 12-16 chapters, no way are they going to defeat Kaguya and cover the end in that short amount of time.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2014 7:02 AM
Mar 2013
Minagatachi said:
AnimeKazegake said:
No way. That's 12-16 chapters, no way are they going to defeat Kaguya and cover the end in that short amount of time.

True but lets hope that after those chapters ended whether it will happen on the end of 2014 when it does then that means that naruto is ending this year and we hope that anime isn't cancelled so that it will end in 2015 with the episodes that will be based on those final chapters.
Jun 5, 2014 7:48 AM

Nov 2013
Sounds about as valid as Kishi claims of "the year of Kakashi" and "the year of Sakura".

I say it ends in mid-2015.
Jun 5, 2014 7:07 PM
Mar 2013
Man_of_Sin said:
Sounds about as valid as Kishi claims of "the year of Kakashi" and "the year of Sakura".

I say it ends in mid-2015.

Okay.But when it ends in 2014 we'll eat our words and lets hope the anime ends right after the manga series ends.
Jun 5, 2014 7:55 PM

Jan 2014
its funny how two weeks ago everybody was like... "Madara is the final boss, Naruto is going to end"... naruto is still one of the best selling mangas/anime so in my opinion we will be just like this (saying is gonna end) for a looooong time...
Jun 7, 2014 7:20 AM
Mar 2013
buuhhu said:
its funny how two weeks ago everybody was like... "Madara is the final boss, Naruto is going to end"... naruto is still one of the best selling mangas/anime so in my opinion we will be just like this (saying is gonna end) for a looooong time...

Maybe but since kaguya and her monster form is the true final boss i have a feeling the end is near in about 10 chapters or so
Jun 23, 2014 12:50 PM

Apr 2014
johnknight648 said:
buuhhu said:

Maybe but since kaguya and her monster form is the true final boss i have a feeling the end is near in about 10 chapters or so

well for me it's the opposite, because Kaguya is the last boss (if she's really the last boss) that's why Naruto won't ended anytime soon.
Jun 23, 2014 1:02 PM

Apr 2008
AsianKungFu said:

I doubt this will happen. This series has been preaching friendship since the very beginning. To have them fight to the death would ruin that whole friendship/brothers bond crap it's been working towards.

If anything they'll have a fight to see who's better suited to be Hokage. Which could possibly end with them both becoming Hokage and working together to bring peace and harmony to all the villages and people.

Jun 24, 2014 10:46 PM

Feb 2011
ends this year yup.
Jun 30, 2014 6:38 PM

Apr 2014
look like we miss a big fact in Naruto-verse.
the fact is, in Naruto-verse the prophecy of Great Toad Sage is always right, and his last prophecy is, first, Bee will guide Naruto in controlling Bijuu and it already happen and the other is Naruto will fight a young boy that his power lies within his eyes which Naruto think it was Sasuke. so my hypothesis is either the prophecy is wrong, or there's another young boy with power lies within his eyes or he will fight Sasuke in the future.
Jun 30, 2014 9:41 PM

Feb 2014
ryanginting said:
look like we miss a big fact in Naruto-verse.
the fact is, in Naruto-verse the prophecy of Great Toad Sage is always right, and his last prophecy is, first, Bee will guide Naruto in controlling Bijuu and it already happen and the other is Naruto will fight a young boy that his power lies within his eyes which Naruto think it was Sasuke. so my hypothesis is either the prophecy is wrong, or there's another young boy with power lies within his eyes or he will fight Sasuke in the future.

Zetsu??? XD

I will be really disappointed if Sasuke still warring a fight to Naruto after this. So absurd as they already recognize each other as friend.

But yeah, that prophecy really bugging me about Sasuke. Or Orochimaru take over Sasuke's body haha...

There's no way it end this year if that scenario exist though or it will be feels rush.
Jul 1, 2014 1:58 AM

Apr 2014
about the possibility of Naruto and Sasuke will fight againeach other is high. because even though Sasuke is back it doesn't look like he think of the team 7 as a friend. right? he's looking down on Kakashi, doesn't care about Sakura and teaming up with Naruto just because Naruto and Sasuke is the only one who stand a chance against Kaguya.
Jul 2, 2014 12:27 PM

Nov 2013
Kishi stating that it ends this year was a rumor.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 671 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2014

107 by cry4heals »»
Sep 12, 4:30 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 89 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 10, 2012

5 by Adam_________ »»
Aug 28, 1:31 PM

» NARUTO creator Masashi Kishimoto teases a potential "New Manga"

deg - Aug 26

8 by shreddedsnake »»
Aug 28, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 86 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

7 by Adam_________ »»
Aug 27, 6:41 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 43 Discussion

jeanfarias - Mar 20, 2012

9 by Adam_________ »»
Aug 22, 10:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.