Aug 2008
olmecalmighty said:
Rocket_Dive said:
olmecalmighty said:
Rocket_Dive said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

Ä Ë Ï Ö Ü Ä Ë Ï Ö Ü Ä Ë Ï Ö Ü

あ い う え お
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

RWBY Club. RWBY is anime. Deal with it.

Apr 21, 2009 5:19 PM

Mar 2009
KyuuA4 said:
olmecalmighty said:
Rocket_Dive said:
olmecalmighty said:
Rocket_Dive said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

あ い う え お

FAIL

you guys forgot ß
Apr 21, 2009 5:25 PM

Oct 2008
Rocket_Dive said:
KyuuA4 said:
olmecalmighty said:
Rocket_Dive said:
olmecalmighty said:
Rocket_Dive said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

あ い う え お

FAIL

you guys forgot ß

And sometimes Y
Apr 21, 2009 5:28 PM

Aug 2008
Rocket_Dive said:
you guys forgot ß

That character is obsolete. :p
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

Apr 21, 2009 5:32 PM

Mar 2009
KyuuA4 said:
Rocket_Dive said:
you guys forgot ß

errr... no it's not oô
Apr 21, 2009 5:34 PM

Aug 2008
Rocket_Dive said:
KyuuA4 said:
Rocket_Dive said:
you guys forgot ß

errr... no it's not oô

What? My teacher said that years ago. D:

Apr 21, 2009 5:37 PM

Mar 2009
LOL your teacher fails and will write about every 5. th german word containing a "s" wrong
Apr 21, 2009 6:57 PM

Mar 2009
buwie said:
Other interests besides anime?.......hmmm......Lets see I enjoy music mostly rock and techno/trance/electronic. I also love to write poetry I'm just not an avid writer so whenever the gears in my mind start turning for ideas that's when I write my poetry. It seems to come out better that way.

LOL I LOVE YOUR SIG and AVATAR! sighs* there goes my idea...i wanted to do Wolfs Rain as well...but yours is soo good...mines wont compare...guess i pick something else....

I also like to write poetry...well not really like to...but i like to come up with little snippets of poetry...and they come at random...if only i wrote them down...sighs*
and i agree that they come out better that way!
Apr 21, 2009 8:00 PM

Jan 2009
Remixed said:
buwie said:
Other interests besides anime?.......hmmm......Lets see I enjoy music mostly rock and techno/trance/electronic. I also love to write poetry I'm just not an avid writer so whenever the gears in my mind start turning for ideas that's when I write my poetry. It seems to come out better that way.

LOL I LOVE YOUR SIG and AVATAR! sighs* there goes my idea...i wanted to do Wolfs Rain as well...but yours is soo good...mines wont compare...guess i pick something else....

I also like to write poetry...well not really like to...but i like to come up with little snippets of poetry...and they come at random...if only i wrote them down...sighs*
and i agree that they come out better that way!

Thanks. I found the avi a few months back and the siggy I found the base pic and someone made it for me. I wanted an avi and siggy pair and those two seemed to fit the best. My other option would have been Utawarerumono.

Writing them down helps the thought/flow process. At least it does for me. I started writing poetry back in 8th grade my first poem was about death. I didn't really get into poetry until my sophomore year of high school, thanks to an acquaintance who wrote poetry. Now I'm in/attend almost every poetry slam my school hold and freely volunteer to read my poems during Open Mike Monday in my 3 hour English class.
Apr 21, 2009 8:06 PM

Mar 2009
Yah i love wolfs rain! sighs* yours is really good...so im gonna pick something else i guess!

Nice! That's awesome! Personally, i don't like to be the center of attention when presenting something...so i couldn't read my poems...

You seem to have a passion for it! that's admirable....i do it every once and a while...
Apr 21, 2009 8:12 PM

Jan 2009
Hope you find a good one.

I don't like being the center of attention either but poetry is the door to the soul. You can put your feelings into it and together with the words you can catch people's attention. My school was awarded an after prom party thanks to a very talented poet of ours.

I do have a passion.

Hmm......the gears are starting to turn......
Apr 21, 2009 8:19 PM

Mar 2009
LOL i guess you better get to writing then...don't wanna let a good potential poem slip by =D

keep at it...and you might could do something awesome with your poems in the future! :)
Apr 21, 2009 8:23 PM

Jan 2009
Yep. I'll post a few I have written on my blog tomorrow. Your welcome to read them.

Talk to you later.
Apr 21, 2009 8:31 PM

Mar 2009
Cyas buwie! and yes i would love to read them! :)
Apr 21, 2009 8:48 PM

Feb 2009
anyone interested in joining this club?

http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=11406
Apr 21, 2009 9:22 PM

Oct 2008
how interesting
olmecalmightyApr 21, 2009 9:56 PM
Apr 21, 2009 9:55 PM

Aug 2008
I'll give it a shot. :D

Apr 21, 2009 11:34 PM

Feb 2009
what's so interesting about it? although i did joined myself lol =P
Apr 21, 2009 11:54 PM

Aug 2008
aichanXD said:

Absolutely nothing so far.

Apr 22, 2009 12:00 AM

Feb 2009
KyuuA4 said:
aichanXD said:

yep it looks like everyone have left. now we're the only ones here.
Apr 22, 2009 12:01 AM

Aug 2008
aichanXD said:
KyuuA4 said:
aichanXD said:

They're all asleep. I'm generally a night-owl. I have 2 AM. Let's see... Japan time should be... 12 hours off... or so.

Apr 22, 2009 12:08 AM

Feb 2009
KyuuA4 said:
aichanXD said:
KyuuA4 said:
aichanXD said:

They're all asleep. I'm generally a night-owl. I have 2 AM. Let's see... Japan time should be... 12 hours off... or so.

lol kyuu the night owl... i like that. but wouldn't you rather be call night-fox? :D

japan time is now 4:10pm
Apr 22, 2009 12:15 AM

Aug 2008
aichanXD said:
KyuuA4 said:
aichanXD said:
KyuuA4 said:
aichanXD said:

lol kyuu the night owl... i like that. but wouldn't you rather be call night-fox? :D

Never heard of a night fox. XD

What about fox ninjas?

Apr 22, 2009 12:24 AM

Feb 2009
KyuuA4 said:
aichanXD said:
KyuuA4 said:
aichanXD said:
KyuuA4 said:
aichanXD said:

Never heard of a night fox. XD

What about fox ninjas?

lol you sure do have a lot of foxes don't you Kyuu. :D

and sure i think it sounds good. ^^
Apr 22, 2009 12:29 AM

Aug 2008
aichanXD said:

I have my collection here:

http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=11412

:D

Apr 22, 2009 12:34 AM

Feb 2009
KyuuA4 said:
aichanXD said:

http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=11412

nice you even got you're own fanclub :D

but there are only two members in it. D:
Apr 22, 2009 12:35 AM

Aug 2008
aichanXD said:
KyuuA4 said:
aichanXD said:

[url=http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=11412]http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=11412

nice you even got you're own fanclub :D

but there are only two members in it. D:

It's new - and lonely. :(

Sadly, many of those who do support Pyong (whom I know) still belong to the forum - where I'm banned from. XD

Apr 22, 2009 12:41 AM

Feb 2009
huh? why are you banned from the forums. :/
Apr 22, 2009 12:45 AM

Aug 2008
aichanXD said:
huh? why are you banned from the forums. :/

I had issues with the modding community. Unfortunately, we had differences... and... yea...

But at least, I'm making myself home right here. :D

Apr 22, 2009 12:51 AM

Feb 2009
lol i see. i almost got into it with the mod myself ( kinda but it's a difficult story ). but hey you're always welcome here Kyuu. :D
Apr 22, 2009 12:53 AM

Aug 2008
aichanXD said:
lol i see. i almost got into it with the mod myself ( kinda but it's a difficult story ). but hey you're always welcome here Kyuu. :D

Yea. Such things happen. Given the time I spent in my forum - it was easy to integrate here. It's nice to have niceness. Makes things a lot easier. :D

So, good job with. ;)

Apr 22, 2009 12:57 AM

Feb 2009
KyuuA4 said:
aichanXD said:

Yea. Such things happen. Given the time I spent in my forum - it was easy to integrate here. It's nice to have niceness. Makes things a lot easier. :D

So, good job with. ;)

will you ever be allowed to go back to the forums again?
Apr 22, 2009 1:02 AM

Aug 2008
aichanXD said:

Probably. However, I requested my own ban to be extended all the way to October. Besides, I have stuff to work with in real life - such that I don't want the forum's issues to be a distraction.

Apr 22, 2009 1:10 AM

Feb 2009
KyuuA4 said:
aichanXD said:

Probably. However, I requested my own ban to be extended all the way to October. Besides, I have stuff to work with in real life - such that I don't want the forum's issues to be a distraction.

i admire you for doing something like requesting to extend your own ban time. i could never do something like that myself. if i did i'll probably be bored now. D:
Apr 22, 2009 1:12 AM

Aug 2008
aichanXD said:
KyuuA4 said:
aichanXD said:

i admire you for doing something like requesting to extend your own ban time. i could never do something like that myself. if i did i'll probably be bored now. D:

I have to admit. It sucks. I've been at that forum for 6 years. However, circumstances occurred such that a new home is needed. That's really how to cure that "boredom" effect. Just look for a new place to go. :D

Apr 23, 2009 1:40 AM

Mar 2009
Etanel said:
It didn't sounded like that to me o.0
And sometimes its good to show off :P

Etanel said:
It was to Windeen post, my internet broke and it got posted quite late =(

Ethanel: Thanks for your comment about "showing off" I know it's not always bad. I always feel strange talking about myself, but to make friends, I have to do that sometimes, lol. So I will sometimes apologize anyway if I think I sound like I might be showing off or shappy when I don't intend to sound like that.

That last post was directed at you and Remixed's comment before yours(If you forgot I'm talking about what's on PG. 16 here). And I think I probably had a longer gap in responding than you did ^^; since I think my last time here was Saturday.
To everyone else:
I might have missed some posts-if so and anyone was was talking to me... gomenasai.
My Computer(Which was 10 years old) died Sunday Morning-a slow painful death. I tried to keep it alive all these years and I managed, but not well emough aparently, these last few months and the motherboard is shot.
And I've kinda gotten tired of helping it limp along....

So I went to a thrift store and found a comp, bought it at a fairly cheap price, and after some reformatting and reinstalling I am back, I am so sorry, I wasn't trying to ignore anyone but I'm feeling to crappy in all honesty at the moment to read every comment in every thread I was active in right now. Tomorrow, I will try. Well, today now, it's 3:35am now... but after I get some rest anyway.

That being said, I will go to bed, See you all later, I hope.
Apr 25, 2009 11:01 AM

Nov 2008
Eh, ban? What's going on in this thread?
Apr 25, 2009 11:56 AM

Oct 2008
VampiressMiharu said:
kyuu is talking about his ban from anime-forums.com (A4)
Apr 25, 2009 2:42 PM

Feb 2009
olmecalmighty said:
VampiressMiharu said:

really? from what he told me i thought he was banned from the MAL forums. maybe i misunderstood it or something. :/
Apr 25, 2009 2:44 PM

Feb 2009
and also the word games here were too confusing so i changed the names a little. ^^

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=75358

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=75836
Apr 25, 2009 10:48 PM

Oct 2008
aichanXD said:
olmecalmighty said:
VampiressMiharu said:

really? from what he told me i thought he was banned from the MAL forums. maybe i misunderstood it or something. :/
yeah, it's not MAL, it's anime-forums. And besides, MAL bans you from the whole site.

aichanXD said:
and also the word games here were too confusing so i changed the names a little. ^^

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=75358

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=75836
I noticed that before, I thought those changes made them less confusing for people.
olmecalmightyApr 25, 2009 11:27 PM
Apr 25, 2009 10:55 PM

Aug 2008
aichanXD said:

Y'had it right.

And a ban from MAL is a ban from everything? Dayum.
olmecalmightyApr 25, 2009 11:27 PM

Apr 25, 2009 11:02 PM

Mar 2009
lol kyuu its kinda ironic that you got banned from a site yet your avatar is a Pyong with a halo! LOL
Apr 25, 2009 11:29 PM

Oct 2008
KyuuA4 said:
How do they do it on A4? MAL uses IP Bans. Obviously there are ways around it if you have a new account and a dynamic IP.
Apr 29, 2009 2:31 AM

Aug 2008
olmecalmighty said:
KyuuA4 said:
How do they do it on A4? MAL uses IP Bans. Obviously there are ways around it if you have a new account and a dynamic IP.

Even if I could do that -- and yes -- I have a couple fake accounts there. I'm not all that inclined to go back right now. After being there for six years, it's time I move on a little bit. Yet, I don't intend to have this ban permanent (yes, I can make that call).

Coming here has felt like a fresh restart... something that I've been needing... I guess.

Remixed said:
lol kyuu its kinda ironic that you got banned from a site yet your avatar is a Pyong with a halo! LOL

I'm still a good boy. ;) :p

Apr 29, 2009 1:14 PM

Mar 2009
KyuuA4 said:
olmecalmighty said:
KyuuA4 said:

Even if I could do that -- and yes -- I have a couple fake accounts there. I'm not all that inclined to go back right now. After being there for six years, it's time I move on a little bit. Yet, I don't intend to have this ban permanent (yes, I can make that call).

Coming here has felt like a fresh restart... something that I've been needing... I guess.

Remixed said:

I'm still a good boy. ;) :p

SO Kyuu! MAYBE YOUR Mod that got banned by an Admin? or an Admin that got banned by the site owner...I could be a detective! :) WOOT! 6 years is a long time!!

YOUR NOT A GOOD BOY!
...your a furry...a bad furry that got banned lol!
probably was trying to pull other people to the Furry Cause! hahaha! :P
Apr 30, 2009 11:01 PM
Jul 2007
Other interests besides anime? well some of my interests include boxing, drawing, hanging out with friends, going to the beach, cooking, oh and soccer, also going to the movies
May 1, 2009 1:48 AM

Feb 2009
i was worry there for a second. it seems this thread is becoming like our other ones but at least it can get back to non-anime interests ^^
May 1, 2009 1:51 AM

Aug 2008
aichanXD said:
i was worry there for a second. it seems this thread is becoming like our other ones but at least it can get back to non-anime interests ^^

All it takes it to do as the first post asks. As soon as I get my Profile info done - I'll be able to answer this thread as well.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (41) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Agree or Not Agree GAME ( 1 2 3 )

Mrokand - Oct 6, 2009

105 by Matiss001 »»
Sep 21, 2021 3:38 AM

» Help discover the manga

kiddygradelover - Oct 15, 2016

0 by kiddygradelover »»
Oct 15, 2016 9:25 PM

» Last Letter Word Game + Anime Series and Character ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ailisa - Mar 24, 2009

5297 by removed-user »»
Jan 5, 2015 4:50 AM

Sticky: » Tell Us About You ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

olmecalmighty - Mar 21, 2009

2908 by mericat »»
Aug 15, 2014 3:57 PM

» ABC Word Game + Anime Series and Characters ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ailisa - Mar 27, 2009

4347 by potatocat »»
Apr 14, 2013 9:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.