Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (13) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 29, 2007 4:32 PM

Nov 2007
one from, I think it was, the last Code Geass episode

"Even if you rebel against it, even if you resist it, the world will never change"

another Friedrich Nietzsche:

"We are always in our own company"

"Man is a clever animal who behaves like an imbecile" - Albert Schweitzer
[ cool signature goes here ]
Nov 29, 2007 4:58 PM

Nov 2007
'your a towl'

- towlie
Nov 29, 2007 5:11 PM
Nov 2007
"YOUR A TOWEL!"

-opponent to towlie's reply
Nov 29, 2007 5:20 PM

Nov 2007
Monty Python!

Angry Frenchman: I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

---

Knight: We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing!

---

I don't think there's a punch-line scheduled, is there?

---

Knight who says Ni: First you must find... another shrubbery! (dramatic chord) Then, when you have found the shrubbery, you must place it here, beside this shrubbery, only slightly higher so you get a two layer effect with a little path running down the middle. ("A path! A path!") Then, you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... with... a herring!

---

I think that all good, right thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that all good, right thinking people in this country are fed up with being told that all good, right thinking people in this country are fed up with being sick and tired. I'm certainly not, and I'm sick and tired of being told that I am

---

STAN: I want to be a woman. From now on, I want you all to call me 'Loretta'.
REG: What?!
LORETTA: It's my right as a man.
JUDITH: Well, why do you want to be Loretta, Stan?
LORETTA: I want to have babies.
REG: You want to have babies?!
LORETTA: It's every man's right to have babies if he wants them.
REG: But... you can't have babies.
LORETTA: Don't you oppress me.
REG: I'm not oppressing you, Stan. You haven't got a womb! Where's the fetus going to gestate?! You going to keep it in a box?!

---

This is an ex-parrot!

---

(This made me lol while reading it xD)
This morning, shortly after 11 o’clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibbley road. Sudden, violent comedy.

---

(And of course, the greatest Monty Python quote...)
And now, for something completely different.
Nov 29, 2007 8:14 PM

Nov 2007
The lol quotes:
"Puyo puyo pop~ Wanna pop mah puyo?" (Vhien)
"I get so much axshun, I should get paid for it yoh." (Vhien)
"There is nothing so annoying as to have two people talking when you're busy interrupting." (Mark Twain)

Inspirational:
"Let Fate Be Your Fuel, Determination Be Your Ignition, And The Sky Your Limit." (Vhien)
“The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.” (Thomas Paine)

Philosophical:
"The world is not beautiful. Therefore it is." (Kino no Tabi)

The Ultimate:
"Kon Kon" (YamaPi)

That's all i can think of for now...
Nov 29, 2007 8:46 PM

May 2007
Kanashimi said:
"I guess...I'm getting scared. Sometimes...when I'm with all of you... I...feel like we're on the same wavelength......you know? But when the battles start happening, it's different. Everyone's tempo seems to pick up and... ...I get left behind. I try to catch up, but it's no use... How far is everyone going? I can't hear anyone... Once I catch up, I wonder... Is everyone safe? Will they welcome me with open arms? ......Is everyone ok? Will we all make it back together?" --- Rinoa Heartily, Final Fantasy VIII (Video Game).

I've always loved that quote by Rinoa.

However, here's one that I've always found something close to my heart:

"You've all heard this before. How life has infinite possibilities. I don't believe that one bit. There weren't many paths for me to choose. Sometimes, there would only be one. From the limited possibilities I faced, the choices I made have brought me this far. That's why I value the path I chose... I want to hold true to the path that HAD to be taken. It's not like I drifted here on the tides of fate. I'm here because I chose to be here."
-Irvine Kinneas, Final Fantasy VIII
Nov 29, 2007 9:29 PM

Sep 2007
"I'm the Juggernaught, bitch." ?

zomg oldfad.

Did you know there's a Phantasy Star Club?
Nov 30, 2007 9:10 AM

Oct 2007
"Stuck Up Asshole"
Violence doesn't solve anything.
More violence does.
Nov 30, 2007 9:50 AM
Nov 2007
A few more.

Family guy:

Peter: Everybody I've got bad news. We've been cancelled.
Lois: Oh no Peter! How could they do that?
Peter: Well unfortuantely Lois, there's just no more room on the schedule. We just gotta accept the fact that FOX has to make room for terrific shows like Dark Angel, Titus, Undeclared, Action, That 80's Show, Wonder Falls, Fast Lane, Andy Richter Controls The Universe, Skin, Girl's Club, Cracking Up, The Pitts, Firefly, Get Real, Freaky Links, Wanda At Large, Costello, The Lone Gunman, A Minute with Stan Hooper, Normal Ohio, Pasadena, Harsh Realm, Keen Eddy, The Street, American Embassy, Cedric The Entertainer, The Tick, Louie, And Greg The Bunny....
Lois: Is there no hope?
Peter: Well I suppose if ALL those shows go down the tubes we might have a shot.
followed by the opening song.

V for Vendetta

Evey Hammond: Who are you?
V: Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask.
Evey Hammond: Well I can see that.
V: Of course you can. I'm not questioning your powers of observation I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.
Evey Hammond: Oh. Right.
V: But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace sobriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona.
V: Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
[carves V into poster on wall]
V: The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
[giggles]
V: Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
Evey Hammond: Are you like a crazy person?
V: I am quite sure they will say so. But to whom, might I ask, am I speaking with?
Evey Hammond: I'm Evey.
V: Evey? E-V. Of course you are.
Evey Hammond: What does that mean?
V: It means that I, like God, do not play with dice and I don't believe in coincidences.

The Hobbit:

Where did you go to, if I may ask?' said Thorin to Gandalf as they rode along.
'Looking ahead,' said he.
'And what brought you back in the nick of time?'
'Looking behind,' said he. "
LofocDec 2, 2007 1:36 PM
Dec 2, 2007 2:12 PM
Nov 2007
calismenreth said:
"Matt Damon."

BEST QUOTE!!
Dec 2, 2007 5:01 PM

Nov 2007
Lofoc said:
A few more.

Family guy:

Peter: Everybody I've got bad news. We've been cancelled.
Lois: Oh no Peter! How could they do that?
Peter: Well unfortuantely Lois, there's just no more room on the schedule. We just gotta accept the fact that FOX has to make room for terrific shows like Dark Angel, Titus, Undeclared, Action, That 80's Show, Wonder Falls, Fast Lane, Andy Richter Controls The Universe, Skin, Girl's Club, Cracking Up, The Pitts, Firefly, Get Real, Freaky Links, Wanda At Large, Costello, The Lone Gunman, A Minute with Stan Hooper, Normal Ohio, Pasadena, Harsh Realm, Keen Eddy, The Street, American Embassy, Cedric The Entertainer, The Tick, Louie, And Greg The Bunny....
Lois: Is there no hope?
Peter: Well I suppose if ALL those shows go down the tubes we might have a shot.
followed by the opening song.

V for Vendetta

Evey Hammond: Who are you?
V: Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask.
Evey Hammond: Well I can see that.
V: Of course you can. I'm not questioning your powers of observation I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.
Evey Hammond: Oh. Right.
V: But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace sobriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona.
V: Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
[carves V into poster on wall]
V: The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
[giggles]
V: Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
Evey Hammond: Are you like a crazy person?
V: I am quite sure they will say so. But to whom, might I ask, am I speaking with?
Evey Hammond: I'm Evey.
V: Evey? E-V. Of course you are.
Evey Hammond: What does that mean?
V: It means that I, like God, do not play with dice and I don't believe in coincidences.

The Hobbit:

Where did you go to, if I may ask?' said Thorin to Gandalf as they rode along.
'Looking ahead,' said he.
'And what brought you back in the nick of time?'
'Looking behind,' said he. "
Hehehehehehehe
Dec 3, 2007 1:29 PM

Nov 2007
"But where has all the rum gone?" - Capt. Jack Sparrow

:D
Dec 3, 2007 8:32 PM

Nov 2007
"Wear goggles to the dance. That's the way you tap 'em hos."
--My Chemistry Teacher
Dec 3, 2007 8:41 PM

Sep 2007
Go home and be a family man

Dec 13, 2007 8:49 AM

Aug 2007
"Don't cheer, men; those poor fellows are dying!"
-Captain Phillip of the USS Texas (after sinking the Vizcaya of Cervera's fleet)

"If we let people see that kind of thing, there would never again be any war."
-Pentagon (an official stating why the US military censored graphic footage)

"Can anything be more ridiculous than that a man should have the right to kill me because he lives on the other side of the water, and because his ruler has a quarrel with mine, though I have none with him?"
-Blaise Pascal
ZinnKidDec 13, 2007 12:24 PM
Dec 13, 2007 10:11 AM

Oct 2007
here are some of my favorites

We pass the time of day to forget how time passes. --- Hipolito (from movie Amelie)

- The Great Gatsby --- one of my favorite quotes ever

Intimacy is a four syllable word for, "Here's my heart and soul, please grind them into hamburger, and enjoy." It's both desired, and feared. Difficult to live with, and impossible to live without. -- Grey's Anatomy

-- Grey's Anatomy

to be happy you have to find variety in repetition; that to go forward you have to come back where you began -- Middlesex

Samantha: Carrie, you can't date your fuck buddy.
Carrie: Say it a little louder, I don't think the old lady in the last row heard you.
Samantha: You're going to take the only person in your life that's there purely for sex, no strings attached, and turn him into a human being? Why?
---Sex and the City

...it infuriated Sario sometimes that he needed to urinate. That too interrupted. But such things he would tend himself; he did not believe paying a servant to pee would relieve his own bladder. Although there were times he wished it were possible. -- the golden key

"Eating words has never given me indigestion" -- churchill

Music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter and charm it, and thereby always remain music -- Mozart <333
Dec 13, 2007 10:58 AM

Nov 2007
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein
'Outside of a book a dog is a mans best friend, inside a dog its too dark to read' - Groucho Marx

'Ah divorce, from the Latin word meaning 'to rip a mans balls out through his wallet' - Robin Williams

"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."
- C. G. Jung

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."
- Tom Clancy

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move."
- Douglas Adams

"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservative."
- John Stuart Mill

"In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love; they had five hundred years of democracy and peace and what did they produce? The cuckoo clock."
- Orson Welles

"You can get more with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone."
- Al Capone

"A witty saying proves nothing."
- Voltaire
Dec 13, 2007 8:58 PM

Nov 2007
" 'Preference' is such a mysterious thing."- Ranmaru (At least I think it was Ranmaru) Wallflower.

“Nothing travels faster than light, with the possible exception of bad news, which follows its own rules” - Douglas Adams

"When Mister Safety Catch Is Not On, Mister Crossbow Is Not Your Friend."
- Detritus (Night Watch)

- "There's a door"
- "Where does it go?"
- "It stays where it is, I think." (Eric by Terry Pratchett)

Five exclamation marks, the sure sign of an insane mind. (Reaper Man by Terry Pratchett)

"Real children don't go hoppity-skip unless they are on drugs." - Susan (Hogfather)

"The Truth Shall Make Ye Fret" ( The Truth by Terry Pratchett)

There are, it has been said, two types of people in the world. There are those who, when presented with a glass that is exactly half full, say: this glass is half full. And then there are those who say: this glass is half empty. The world belongs, however, to those who can look at the glass and say: What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass! ( The Truth by Terry Pratchett)

Kids! Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous. Do not attempt it in your home. (Good Omens)

DON'T THINK OF IT AS DYING, said Death. JUST THINK OF IT AS LEAVING EARLY TO AVOID THE RUSH. (Good Omens)

Roderick Spode - 8th Earl of Sidcup: He knows why. Because he is a butterfly, who toys with women's hearts and throws them away like soiled gloves!
Bertie: Do butterflies do that? (Jeeves and Wooster)
Dec 13, 2007 9:13 PM

Nov 2007
Spam will be a thing of the past in two years' time.

- Bill Gates, January 2004
Dec 14, 2007 12:17 AM

Feb 2007
FireReaverX said:
Spam will be a thing of the past in two years' time.

- Bill Gates, January 2004

xD
Dec 14, 2007 1:24 AM
Nov 2007
@alexzyuy
I knew there was a reason I love Pratchett. Some awesome quotes. =D

"And now to kill you. There may be a slight ringing in your ears. Fortunately, you'll be nowhere near them."
—Cecil (The Simpsons)

Joseph:"You're gorgeous when you blush, like a wild flower."
Georgette:"It's my dyspepsia."
—Amélie
PurrPaulDec 14, 2007 4:44 AM
Dec 14, 2007 4:52 AM

May 2007
All my quotes are from the show Buffy the Vampire Slayer, yeah I am a geek, deal with it :P

Quote 1:

Quote 2:

Quote 3:

Quote 4:

The first one and last one always get to me.
I hate World of Warcraft

Dec 14, 2007 4:47 PM

Nov 2007
"I don't reckon."-Karl Sling Blade
"You are already dead" - Fist of the North Star
"“If you're working out in front of a mirror and watching your muscles grow, your ego has reached a point where it is now eating itself. That's why I believe there should be a psychiatrist at every health club, so that when they see you doing this, they will take you away for a little chat.” - Lewis Black

Dec 14, 2007 5:52 PM

Nov 2007
Power without perception is spiritualy useless an therefore of no true value. You percive nothing!

-Fist of the North Star-

ultimate putdown. absalutly no comback from that one...except to kill the guy who said it to you which he does
Dec 15, 2007 4:52 PM

Jul 2007
this thread needs more atheist quotes

"I credit that eight years of grammar school with nourishing me in a direction where I could trust myself and trust my instincts. They gave me the tools to reject my faith. They taught me to question and think for myself and to believe in my instincts to such an extent that I just said, 'This is a wonderful fairy tale they have going here, but it's not for me.'"

- George Carlin

"I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world."

- Richard Dawkins

"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."

- Carl Sagan

"A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death."

- Albert Einstein

"Religion is something left over from the infancy of our intelligence, it will fade away as we adopt reason and science as our guidelines."

- Bertrand Russell

"If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities."

- Voltaire

"So long as the universe had a beginning, we could suppose it had a creator. But if the universe is completely self-contained, having no boundary or edge, it would neither be created or destroyed. It would simply be. What place, then, for a creator?"

- Stephen Hawking

and with this post my post count has increased, making me 1 post cooler than before
Dec 15, 2007 9:01 PM

Dec 2007
Futurama, Fry to Leela:

"Its just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV. Then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?"
Dec 15, 2007 11:12 PM
Nov 2007
Portal quotes! If you plan on playing the game, ever, don't read plz.

Gear of War:

"Alpha Squad, we've got a visual on your location now."
"We'd like your ammo on our location now!"

Fight Club, aka best movie of all time:

"Well, I gotta tell you: I'd be very, very careful who you talk to about that, because the person who wrote that... is dangerous. And this button-down, Oxford-cloth psycho might just snap, and then stalk from office to office with an Armalite AR-10 carbine gas-powered semi-automatic weapon, pumping round after round into colleagues and co-workers. This might be someone you've known for years. Someone very, very close to you."

Also, I just found out about this:

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Main_Page

:p
Jan 1, 2008 2:14 PM

Nov 2007
Me:"Sex makes babies"
Jan 1, 2008 2:21 PM

Nov 2007
dead or alive?

dead then

~robocop~

Jan 1, 2008 4:01 PM

Dec 2007
Some western movie (forgot the name and actors):

Brother 1: Well, that's settled, we sure showed them haven't we, big brother?
Brother 2: Don't call me big brother...
Brother 1: Shall i just call you brother then?
Brother 2: No... Just call me big...
Jan 2, 2008 3:18 AM

Nov 2007
The Lord Of The Rings

Nazgul King: "No man can kill me".
Éowyn: "I'm no man". *kills* XD
"A lesser man might call it a day and bask in the echoing voices of cheer and celebration. A lesser man might delight in the moment, knowing he's the ultimate hero, a benevolent Big Brother to all and an inspirational light of hope in the darkest of times.

But Superman is not a lesser man. He renews his vigorous patrol of our world for wherever the battle for trust and justice must be fought, Superman will be there.
Forever...and always."- Superman #150
Jan 2, 2008 7:31 AM
Apr 2007
*geek*

GLaDOS: You know what thing you've just destroyed? That was my morality core which was installed after I started to flood the Enrichtment Center with a deadly neurotoxin to keep me from flooding the Enrichtment Center with a deadly neurotoxin. You have about 5 minutes to live.

GLaDOS: I would just lie down in front of the rocket if I were you. It's a much easier way out.

GLaDOS (after you've destroyed the knowledge core): 2 + 2 = 10...on the base of four. I'm fine!

GLaDOS: As part of the test protocol, we must remind you that we can no longer lie to you. When the test is over you will be...missed.

GLaDOS (Curiosity core): Oh hey, you're the lady from the test. Hi!

GLaDOS: As part of an optional test protocol, we are pleased to present an amusing fact. The device is now more valuable than the organs and combined income of everyone in (in an other voice)subject hometown here.

"If his chest was a cannon, he would've shot his heart at it." Moby Dick.
Jan 2, 2008 8:20 AM

Nov 2007
hey goldylocks turn around so i can see your hands...

-vampire wars english dub-
Jan 3, 2008 11:00 AM

Aug 2007
"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."
~William Shakespeare
Jan 3, 2008 11:08 AM

Nov 2007
"hey sakura will you go out with me"

"i told you naruto your too spazy, i like emo guys who dont want me around"

"hey sakura"

"BOOT TO THE FACE"

Jan 3, 2008 11:19 AM
Nov 2007
Superman said:
The Lord Of The Rings

Nazgul King: "No man can kill me".
Éowyn: "I'm no man". *kills* XD

I like this one more..

Aragorn: Let the lord of the Black Land come forth! Let justice be done upon him!
The Mouth of Sauron: My master, Sauron the Great, bids thee welcome. Is there any in this rabble with authority to treat with me?
Gandalf: We do not come to treat with Sauron, faithless and accursed. Tell your master this: the armies of Mordor must disband. He is to depart these lands, never to return.
The Mouth of Sauron: Ahh, old grey beard. I have a token I was bidden to show thee.
[Pulls out Frodo's mithril vest and throws it at them]
Pippin: [whispers] Frodo...
Gandalf: Silence.
Merry: No!
Gandalf: Silence!
The Mouth of Sauron: The halfling was dear to thee, I see. Know that he suffered greatly at the hands of his host. Who knew that one so small could endure so much pain? And he did, Gandalf, he did.
[pause; Aragorn rides towards the Mouth of Sauron]
The Mouth of Sauron: And who is this? Isildur's heir? It takes more to make a king that a broken elvish blade...
[Aragorn cuts off the Mouth of Sauron's head with one stroke of Anduril]
Gimli: I guess that concludes negotiations.
Aragorn: [to Gandalf] I do not believe it! I will not!
Jan 3, 2008 2:52 PM

Dec 2007
"Friendly fire - isn't."
"The only thing more accurate then enemy fire, is friendly fire."
"Whenever the enemy is in sight, so are you."

Etc etc. There's like 100 of these on a poster in the club i'm in.
Jan 3, 2008 3:21 PM

Dec 2007
"Whoa! He stole that guy's pizzas!"

#NBHNC
Jan 3, 2008 3:36 PM

Dec 2007
Family Guy, on a cruise ship:

Captain: Sir i'm afraid i have to refrain you from going on the deck again.
Lois Griffin: Peter... What you did there was disgusting!
Peter Griffin: Lois... It's called the poop-deck... So you poop on it.
Jan 3, 2008 3:53 PM

Nov 2007
this should be an easy one

" BISON!!!!!!...i'll rip your FUCKING heart out you filthy bastard"

-Guile-
NATASENOJan 5, 2008 5:05 PM
Jan 5, 2008 12:46 PM

Aug 2007
"Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humor to console him for what he is."
~Francis Bacon
Jan 12, 2008 9:32 PM

Aug 2007
Vash the Stampede: [singing] Total slaughter, total slaughter. I won't leave a single man alive. La de da de die, genocide. La de da de dud, an ocean of blood. Let's begin the killing time.
Jan 13, 2008 2:50 AM

Nov 2007
"Kyber boy, i dont know how to work this silly device? do i spin it like a top, or roll it like a ball?"

"i'll spin it like a top!"

Yu Gi Oh series

NATASENOJan 13, 2008 2:54 AM
Jan 13, 2008 1:50 PM

Oct 2007
<@jasonn> i'm thinking of opening the blinds, dipping my penis in yogurt and doing jumping jacks in front of the window

Jan 13, 2008 2:06 PM

Dec 2007
Can I post a couple...?

Fullmetal Alchemist:
"The pleasure of a dream is that it's a fantasy. If it happens it was never a dream"

A Certain Slant of Light:
"A sea of dreams trapped on a span of pressed pages"
"The world is like a book. Those who never travel only read one page"

Can't remember...:
"The heart has reasons that reason does not understand."
“Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.”
“The heart is the only broken instrument that works.”
"It is better to have a heart without words than words without a heart.”
Jan 13, 2008 7:21 PM
Nov 2007
kagemaru said:
*geek*

GLaDOS: You know what thing you've just destroyed? That was my morality core which was installed after I started to flood the Enrichtment Center with a deadly neurotoxin to keep me from flooding the Enrichtment Center with a deadly neurotoxin. You have about 5 minutes to live.

GLaDOS: I would just lie down in front of the rocket if I were you. It's a much easier way out.

GLaDOS (after you've destroyed the knowledge core): 2 + 2 = 10...on the base of four. I'm fine!

GLaDOS: As part of the test protocol, we must remind you that we can no longer lie to you. When the test is over you will be...missed.

GLaDOS (Curiosity core): Oh hey, you're the lady from the test. Hi!

GLaDOS: As part of an optional test protocol, we are pleased to present an amusing fact. The device is now more valuable than the organs and combined income of everyone in (in an other voice)subject hometown here.

"If his chest was a cannon, he would've shot his heart at it." Moby Dick.

hahaha best dialogue ever.

GLaDOS: Please note, that we have added a consequence for failure. Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official testing record, followed by death. Good luck.

Did you know that you can donate one or all your vital organs to the Apeture Science self-esteem fund for girls. It’s true.

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and in fact cannot speak.

Ok fine. DO touch it. Pick it up and just, stuff it back into me. Lets be honest. Neither one of us knows what thing does. Just put it in the corner and I’ll deal with it later. That thing is probably some kind of raw sewage container. Go ahead, and rub your face all over it. Maybe you should marry that thing since you love it so much. Do you want to marry it? Well, I WON’T LET YOU. How does that feel?

theres so many great lines!!! and theres one more in my signature.
Jan 13, 2008 9:20 PM
Jan 2008
"When I'm good, I'm really good, but when I'm bad, I'm even better"
- eww, no idea.
Jan 20, 2008 1:02 AM

Sep 2007
House MD said:
"Welcome to the end of the thought process"

thats the quote that always pops in my head first when i read the word quote...

i want it on a t-shirt or something..
Jan 20, 2008 9:42 AM

Aug 2007
It's from episode 8 of Girls Bravo: First Season.

Can you here me? This is Hanashou! They... They have come!

How many of them?

It's pink! Dammit! The whole street is covered with pink!
Jan 20, 2008 11:20 AM

Dec 2007
"If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and you friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to pretend you were swimming." - From the genius of Jack Handey
Pages (13) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Count until a(n) Mod/Admin posts v46 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Aug 20

1642 by Dumb »»
1 minute ago

» You wake up in bed with the user above next to you. What do you say? v.3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Fleeting_Dream - Feb 26, 2020

7455 by traed »»
6 minutes ago

» Count to OVER 9000! v.16 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Aug 16, 2022

7678 by traed »»
8 minutes ago

» What would you do if I _____? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

IpreferEcchi - May 18, 2019

2084 by traed »»
12 minutes ago

» Give the user above a significant other from MAL v.12 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Jan 29, 2021

9059 by MitsukiHimeka »»
17 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.