Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (22) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jan 26, 2014 2:29 PM

Dec 2013
jose21 said:

No fair, how come Adachi is not getting a fantasy chapter, helping Haruto transfer to Tokyo got her points for that.

Wah I would love to see Adachi's fantasy chapter too. I like her character! She is not afraid to show some skin kinda reminds me of Rin. :3

Ending the fantasy chapter with Yuzuki gives a complete feel to readers I guess.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 26, 2014 2:37 PM
Jan 2014
I also don't like the fact that they have made one with yuzi though unless its more of an extra chapter like in the future

Because if now now she's kinda like the other characters, I thought the reason she wasn't getting one was because she was the main and was going to end up with haruto

So it's kinda getting me nervous thinking she won't end up with haruto
Jan 26, 2014 2:44 PM
Jan 2014
Still a better love story than Twilight!
Jan 26, 2014 2:46 PM

May 2011
skehan17 said:
I also don't like the fact that they have made one with yuzi though unless its more of an extra chapter like in the future

Because if now now she's kinda like the other characters, I thought the reason she wasn't getting one was because she was the main and was going to end up with haruto

Well, I think the only girl who doesn't or won't have a fantasy chapter is Adachi.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 26, 2014 2:47 PM

Dec 2013
skehan17 said:

I believe it is due to the restriction in the level of ecchi. It is a shounen manga after all. A lot of stuff (you know what I mean) can't be publish on the actual chapter. Where as in fantasy chapters Seo can let his imagination run a little wild. :)
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 26, 2014 2:47 PM

Dec 2013
fesik_suxs said:

+9999
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 26, 2014 2:51 PM
Dec 2013
fesik_suxs said:

You got that right
Jan 26, 2014 2:54 PM

Aug 2008
jose21 said:
MickShake said:
jose21 said:
MickShake said:
jose21 said:

Let me remind you, It's only 1.5 to 2 years time skip, meaning that for her to have a child, she should have been already sleeping with some other dude only six moths after they broke up., So I guess Haruto really was right in dumping that bitch.

Six months should be enough to forget a guy who dumps someone with no more than "Let's break up", as the train doors close.

As long as you are not one of those bitching that Haruto has move on, I respect your opinion.

Nah, I'm not even mad. He devoted himself to his career and he is successful at least.

Kind of, His sempai is the successful one, thank god she took over that product, otherwise that would have failed.

His wimpy attitude is the problem. "I've only been there for three years", still considering himself a newbie. And he owes his senpai his ticket for Tokyo ..
Jan 26, 2014 2:54 PM
Dec 2013
Benphyre said:
skehan17 said:

I believe it is due to the restriction in the level of ecchi. It is a shounen manga after all. A lot of stuff (you know what I mean) can't be publish on the actual chapter. Where as in fantasy chapters Seo can let his imagination run a little wild. :)

So, if or when the amagami ss version comes out, what do you expect it to have?
Jan 26, 2014 2:57 PM

Nov 2012
MickShake said:
jose21 said:
MickShake said:
jose21 said:
MickShake said:
jose21 said:

Let me remind you, It's only 1.5 to 2 years time skip, meaning that for her to have a child, she should have been already sleeping with some other dude only six moths after they broke up., So I guess Haruto really was right in dumping that bitch.

Six months should be enough to forget a guy who dumps someone with no more than "Let's break up", as the train doors close.

As long as you are not one of those bitching that Haruto has move on, I respect your opinion.

Nah, I'm not even mad. He devoted himself to his career and he is successful at least.

Kind of, His sempai is the successful one, thank god she took over that product, otherwise that would have failed.

His wimpy attitude is the problem. "I've only been there for three years", still considering himself a newbie. And he owes his senpai his ticket for Tokyo ..

What really pissed me off was him imitating every single thing Adachi did, that was so lame, he completely lost his personality.
Jan 26, 2014 2:58 PM

Oct 2013
Spider-titan55 said:
Benphyre said:
skehan17 said:

Much Ecchi with great art. Seos strongest point. I am excited about the incoming Nagato spin-off. What do you expect about it?
Jan 26, 2014 2:58 PM

Nov 2012
Behemoth11 said:
What's Twilight? :D

Exactly......LOL
Jan 26, 2014 3:00 PM

Nov 2012
Behemoth11 said:

Much Ecchi with great art. Seos strongest point. I am excited about the incoming Nagato spin-off. What do you expect about it?

I am mad at that now, Adachi should have had the fantasy chapter instead, she just become way more important than Nagato.
Jan 26, 2014 3:05 PM

Oct 2013
jose21 said:
Behemoth11 said:

I am mad at that now, Adachi should have had the fantasy chapter instead, she just become way more important than Nagato.

Yeah, Adachi would cause many sleepless nights. :-)
I think maybe at the last chapter we will see her for a moment with her boyriend.
Jan 26, 2014 3:05 PM
Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Benphyre said:
skehan17 said:

i expect it to have alot of emotions, spin-offs, the reflection of how the real world is, nagato to remain likable and relatable, and having a good ending for her because she has been through enough shit already. btw, isn't the nagato spin-off also a fantasy chapter meaning that she gets to have sex with haruto? i mean i think the two would be great together. heck, i support them more than asuka. the two of them have a magnificent chemistry. i just hope when we get to the amagami ss version they may have to get it on than in those fantasy chapters ;D
Jan 26, 2014 3:08 PM

Jan 2010
If Seo gave this an ending similar to 5cm Per Second I would forget about all of the terrible parts of this manga. But, he wont...it will get an asspull happy ending that feels more rushed and terrible than these last few chapters.

If this manga gets a G Senjou no Maou ending I would be absolutely disgusted though. I have a funny feeling that it will end similar to that though.
Ok™
Jan 26, 2014 3:08 PM

Aug 2008
jose21 said:

What really pissed me off was him imitating every single thing Adachi did, that was so lame, he completely lost his personality.

Zero confidence, no personality. Why is Adachi even showing him her cleavage ...
Jan 26, 2014 3:11 PM

Nov 2012
McRib said:
If Seo gave this an ending similar to 5cm Per Second I would forget about all of the terrible parts of this manga. But, he wont...it will get an asspull happy ending that feels more rushed and terrible than these last few chapters.

If this manga gets a G Senjou no Maou ending I would be absolutely disgusted though. I have a funny feeling that it will end similar to that though.

IMO a 5cm/s would feel more rushed and terrible since in 5cm/s they were apart from the beginning while Haruto and Yuzuki were together just a couple of chapters ago.
Jan 26, 2014 3:13 PM

Dec 2013
MickShake said:
jose21 said:

Zero confidence, no personality. Why is Adachi even showing him her cleavage ...

Literally speaking that cleavage was actually shown to us. I'm sad. Not enough cleavage...
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 26, 2014 3:14 PM

Nov 2012
Benphyre said:
MickShake said:
jose21 said:

Literally speaking that cleavage was actually shown to us. I'm sad. Not enough cleavage...

Seriously, why the hell she is not getting a fantasy chapter.
Jan 26, 2014 3:17 PM

Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Benphyre said:
MickShake said:
jose21 said:

Seriously, why the hell she is not getting a fantasy chapter.

I remember reading somewhere that fantasy chapter only happens because of the countless emails Seo received from readers. I think it was by votes..

Adachi wasn't popular then... :(
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 26, 2014 3:19 PM

Nov 2012
Benphyre said:

I remember reading somewhere that fantasy chapter only happens because of the countless emails Seo received from readers. I think it was by votes..

Not fair, damn you Seo, Why did you create such an awesome character in the final chapters.
Jan 26, 2014 3:24 PM

Dec 2013
Awaits Adachi fan doujin.. :)
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 26, 2014 3:25 PM

Jan 2010
jose21 said:

IMO a 5cm/s would feel more rushed and terrible since in 5cm/s they were apart from the beginning while Haruto and Yuzuki were together just a couple of chapters ago.

That's true, but there was still a 3 year time skip though. Regardless, that would be an entertaining ending.
Ok™
Jan 26, 2014 3:27 PM

Oct 2013
jose21 said:
Benphyre said:

Not fair, damn you Seo, Why did you create such an awesome character in the final chapters.

Her character isn't something great. She is just awkward, but her personality doesn't matter for a good fantasy chapter, right?
Jan 26, 2014 3:29 PM
Jan 2014
This series ending is so bad that I can't even hate the chapter, just dislike...

Seriously! 2 year time skip with apparently no contact with Yuzuki and now he'll go back to Tokyo!?

With 2 chapters to the end and a "new girl" to appear, probably a child and a happy ending... But seriously... If this is gonna be the ending, this sucks! I mean, in the end their love lost for distance and they only get together again because of luck to get a promotion... BS!!!
Jan 26, 2014 3:29 PM

Nov 2012
McRib said:
jose21 said:

That's true, but there was still a 3 year time skip though. Regardless, that would be an entertaining ending.

Two year time skip since the break exaggerating. He has been working there three years.
If you would like that kind of ending, yeah it should be entertaining.
Jan 26, 2014 3:30 PM

Nov 2012
Behemoth11 said:
jose21 said:
Benphyre said:

Her character isn't something great. She is just awkward, but her personality doesn't matter for a good fantasy chapter, right?

She kind of reminds me of Rin, that's why.
Jan 26, 2014 3:32 PM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
McRib said:
jose21 said:

Two year time skip since the break exaggerating. He has been working there three years.
If you would like that kind of ending, yeah it should be entertaining.

still a time skip. seriously, he broke up with her for two years. he might as well be an hikkiomori or just take that offer from rin or asuka(remeber what i wrote?)
Jan 26, 2014 3:33 PM

Nov 2012
Zooincle said:
This series ending is so bad that I can't even hate the chapter, just dislike...

Seriously! 2 year time skip with apparently no contact with Yuzuki and now he'll go back to Tokyo!?

With 2 chapters to the end and a "new girl" to appear, probably a child and a happy ending... But seriously... If this is gonna be the ending, this sucks! I mean, in the end their love lost for distance and they only get together again because of luck to get a promotion... BS!!!

Know what, this reminds me that in Suzuka while Yamato didn't know anything about Suzuka when she was in America, she knew what was happening to him in japan.
Jan 26, 2014 3:35 PM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Behemoth11 said:
jose21 said:
Benphyre said:

She kind of reminds me of Rin, that's why.

hopefully adachi will appear the fantasy chapter just like nagoshi and nagato and HOPEFULL(knowing seo) the amagami ss versions will be release including with panels of neck kissing, tounge kissing, c**** sucking, neck biting, neck licking, all that horny stuff :D
Jan 26, 2014 3:37 PM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:

still a time skip. seriously, he broke up with her for two years. he might as well be an hikkiomori or just take that offer from rin or asuka(remeber what i wrote?)

Yes:
Yuzuki is annoying.
Asuka gets pregnant and abandoned by her second boyfriend.
Asuka might want to take Haruto back.
They were only on two weeks LDR.
Some korean guys should beat Haruto.
Where is Nagato....................
Amagami versions. let's not forget that
Jan 26, 2014 3:40 PM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

Yes:
Yuzuki is annoying.
Asuka gets pregnant and abandoned by her second boyfriend.
Asuka might want to take Haruto back.
They were only on two weeks LDR.
Some korean guys should beat Haruto.
Where is Nagato....................
Amagami versions. let's not forget that

wash rince and repeat. sorry for bugging you btu that was just my way of praying
Jan 26, 2014 3:43 PM
Jan 2014
Zooincle said:

Haha this is exactly what I have said! It's retarded, it's pretty saying they wouldn't of got back together if he didn't move back there
His not fighting for her or anything, he gave up
This is what's frustrating no matter even if its a happy ending this sour taste will always remain in readers minds due to the fact seo can't stick to his own story and doesn't even know how to write his own characters
But hey let's just do 2 time skips in a row then he doesn't have to explain anything

Weather they end up together or not this manga is ruined
Jan 26, 2014 3:48 PM
Dec 2013
skehan17 said:
Zooincle said:

Haha this is exactly what I have said! It's retarded, it's pretty saying they wouldn't of got back together if he didn't move back there
This is what's frustrating no matter even if its a happy ending this sour taste will always remain in readers minds due to the fact seo can't stick to his own story and doesn't even know how to write his own characters
But hey let's just do 2 time skips in a row then he doesn't have to explain anything

not just the manga, but seo's reputation
Jan 26, 2014 3:57 PM
Jan 2014
Haha his reputation was kind ruined when he dragged out Suzuka I think lol
Jan 26, 2014 4:01 PM

Nov 2012
skehan17 said:
Haha his reputation was kind ruined when he dragged out Suzuka I think lol

I guess he wanna hit root bottom with this one.
Jan 26, 2014 4:04 PM
Jan 2014
skehan17 said:
Zooincle said:

Yeah! When this arc started, I always thought they would pass for some problems but in the end their love would win but now the crap ending is already unavoidable.

If they get together, as we agreed, we still will have the impression that their love lost (and, in a certain way, the love was not as strong as they believed).

If they end separated, this will give a reason for the arc, but will make the more than 100 chapters of their love story barely useless (and also give a middle finger to all the readers that followed the series faithfully during that chapters)...

Sincerely I don't have any desire to read a Seo work again! Specially a running series.
Jan 26, 2014 4:08 PM

Nov 2012
Zooincle said:

If they get together, as we agreed, we still will have the impression that their love lost (and, in a certain way, the love was not as strong as they believed).

If they end separated, this will give a reason for the arc, but will make the more than 100 chapters of their love story barely useless (and also give a middle finger to all the readers that followed the series faithfully during that chapters)...

I don't really agree with that cause they didn't break up cause there was no more love, but cause of Haruto's stupidity.
Jan 26, 2014 4:18 PM
Jan 2014
jose21 said:
Zooincle said:

I don't really agree with that cause they didn't break up cause there was no more love, but cause of Haruto's stupidity.

My point is that he accepted peacefully their break up (and Yuzuki too). I mean, if he didn't get the promotion now, he would make no effort to see her again. So their love lost for the situation..
Jan 26, 2014 4:23 PM

Nov 2012
Zooincle said:

My point is that he accepted peacefully their break up (and Yuzuki too). I mean, if he didn't get the promotion now, he would make no effort to see her again. So their love lost for the situation..

They did, well, I guess crying, fall to the ground, name the beer after her is indeed a prove that their love have lost. Haruto is an idiot don't expect him to do that, he didn't do it before and waited for her to look for him, plus he is stubborn. Also, That's Seo style, remember Suzuka, Yamato was even thinking of dating Honoka again, he had no idea of what was going with Suzuka in America, while Suzuka on the other hand keep waiting for him, and knew what was going on with him in Japan (Remenber that Arima kept asking her how Yamato was doing while they were in America). Plus, you don't know what Yuzuki is doing, she could be waiting for him patiently after seeing the beer, making it look that their love is indeed strong. Don't forget the necklace, she could be still wearing it, just like she promise, also show of her love. And Haruto recover the ring which more likely as cheesy as it sounds he could be keeping it safe, also prove of his love.
jose21Jan 26, 2014 4:28 PM
Jan 26, 2014 4:25 PM

Oct 2013
Zooincle said:
jose21 said:
Zooincle said:

That has nothing to do with his love for her. He justified his action with stupid talking about Yuzukis dream and that he wanted her to fulfill that.
As it was mentioned before...his stupidity was in the way.
Jan 26, 2014 4:29 PM
Jan 2014
The fact is it come down to the horrible writing,
The writer doesn't even know his own characters

As I said his probably doing it for ova, cause he probably thinks a love dovey ova would be bad
But no his driving this manga into the ground for money, that just shows you the type of artist he is

An I bet he will lose a lot of fan base after this manga is done

Seo= doesn't care bout plot development, pretty much all about the money

So yeh I think he just wants to make the ova exciting
Jan 26, 2014 4:30 PM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Zooincle said:

They did, well, I guess crying, fall to the ground, name the beer after her is indeed a prove that their love have lost. Haruto is an idiot don't expect him to do that, he didn't do it before and waited for her to look for him, plus he is stubborn. Also, That's Seo style, remember Suzuka, Yamato was even thinking of dating Honoka again, he had no idea of what was going with Suzuka in America, while Suzuka on the other hand keep waiting for him, and knew what was going on with him in Japan (Remenber that Arima kept asking her how Yamato was doing while they were in America). Plus, you don't know what Yuzuki is doing, she could be waiting for him patiently after seeing the beer, making it look that their love is indeed strong. Don't forget the necklace, she could be still wearing it, just like she promise, also show of her love. And Haruto recover the ring which more likely as cheesy as it sounds he could be keeping it safe, also prove of his love.

the way suzuka did it sounded real and smart while the way KNIM did it was just cheesy, lazy, and laughable
Jan 26, 2014 4:32 PM
Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:
Zooincle said:
jose21 said:
Zooincle said:

That has nothing to do with his love for her. He justified his action with stupid talking about Yuzukis dream and that he wanted her to fulfill that.

more like lazy fucking writing. seriously, seo could've done more research on LDR
Jan 26, 2014 4:33 PM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Zooincle said:

the way suzuka did it sounded real and smart while the way KNIM did it was just cheesy, lazy, and laughable

Their break up was as stupid, Yamato was working to get a computer to chat with her, while she was in america, she then breaks up with him cause he was spending too much time on his job.
Actually that's kind of funny, did Seo forgot about computers for KNIM, how come haruto and Yuzuki didn't get a computer.
Jan 26, 2014 4:37 PM

Oct 2013
Spider-titan55 said:
Behemoth11 said:
Zooincle said:
jose21 said:
Zooincle said:

more like lazy fucking writing. seriously, seo could've done more research on LDR

Yes, in the end we can blame the author for it. :D
Jan 2014
I think you are misunderstanding me. I didn't say his/her love faded.

What I said is that for a couple who loved each other more than anything, they accepted pretty easy their break up. Haruto still loves Yuzuki, but he accept live a life without her (and was successfull in it). He doesn't even think in her everyday (Adachi was the one who mentioned the ex).

So it shows me their love wasn't so strong as they claimed. As I already said sometimes, compare with what Yamato would do in his place.
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Zooincle said:

Their break up was as stupid, Yamato was working to get a computer to chat with her, while she was in america, she then breaks up with him cause he was spending too much time on his job.
Actually that's kind of funny, did Seo forgot about computers for KNIM, how come haruto and Yuzuki didn't get a computer.

wow, suzuka was a stupid bitch. and yeah, now that you think of it, i've never seen any character owning a computer considering that alot of people use computers, iphones, and smart phones these days. they have smart phones so why don't they even own a computer? seriously, this whole thing seems forced.

speaking of stupid and selfish, haruto and suzuka have seem to have something in common. heck, since haruto is in his 20s, why doesn't suzuka just dump yamato, leave the kid, and end up with haruto? heck, give her a fantasy chapter of the two.
Jan 26, 2014 4:40 PM
Dec 2013
Zooincle said:
I think you are misunderstanding me. I didn't say his/her love faded.

What I said is that for a couple who loved each other more than anything, they accepted pretty easy their break up. Haruto still loves Yuzuki, but he accept live a life without her (and was successfull in it). He doesn't even think in her everyday (Adachi was the one who mentioned the ex).

So it shows me their love wasn't so strong as they claimed. As I already said sometimes, compare with what Yamato would do in his place.

seriously, it's out of character for haruto to focus on something important than yuzuki. i mean this is the same guy who threw away his social life, friends, parent's respect, and even his girlfriend for her. and after all these chapters, now is the time he gives up!?! FUCK THAT SHIT!!!!!!
Pages (22) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 253 Discussion ( 1 2 )

viesiu - Nov 23, 2013

61 by psyche-K »»
Sep 28, 2022 11:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.