Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (22) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 26, 2014 7:35 AM

Mar 2008
Not the kind of ending I was hoping for. I was rather thinking of something that would include Haruto getting his ass kicked. Watever, all's well...
Jan 26, 2014 7:36 AM

Nov 2012
Behemoth11 said:
In the last two chapters, what do you think will happen?

Haruto is now in "The Town Where She Lives", so how will he meet Yuzuki?
Is a happy ending confirmed?

I think is gonna be like skehan17 said before:

skehan17 said:

What so you guys think of this?

So haruto moves to Tokyo, thinking of yuzi he heads to the place she said she would be waiting
After staying there wishing she might be there his about to leave
When he turns around yuzi is there waiting
Yuzi walks up to him and slaps him saying "how long where you going to make me wait geez"
Haruto "lets get married"

The flowers at the end makes me think of that place skehan was talking about
Jan 26, 2014 7:38 AM

Sep 2012
why do i feel like Sao is trying to make it look like hes choices were the right ones, that sucks a lot
Jan 26, 2014 7:39 AM

Oct 2013
jose21 said:
Behemoth11 said:

skehan17 said:

So haruto moves to Tokyo, thinking of yuzi he heads to the place she said she would be waiting
Yuzi walks up to him and slaps him saying "how long where you going to make me wait geez"

I think I must cry...beautiful...especially thart part where she is hitting Haruto. I really hope we will see something like that.
Jan 26, 2014 7:40 AM

Feb 2009
hyperknees91 said:
The power of beer has brought these two back together...something special is coming from this ending after all!
Basically what this ending is going to amount to. It's funny because it's true. Fucking Seo.

3 more chapters if the news that the 11th issue coming out on Feb 12 is the last chapter.
And we're getting this animated as an OVA. Might as well watch that for the heck of it.
Jan 26, 2014 7:45 AM
Dec 2013
belatkuro said:
hyperknees91 said:
The power of beer has brought these two back together...something special is coming from this ending after all!
Basically what this ending is going to amount to. It's funny because it's true. Fucking Seo.

3 more chapters if the news that the 11th issue coming out on Feb 12 is the last chapter.
And we're getting this animated as an OVA. Might as well watch that for the heck of it.

i expect a full on rant video on this arc and the ova.
Jan 26, 2014 7:47 AM
Sep 2013
So his idea somehow worked out, got national-wide and now he's moving to Tokyo?
Such a "coincidence", isn't it?
Jan 26, 2014 7:47 AM

Sep 2012
Behemoth11 said:
Oh man I can't hear this talking about Haruto. "You have grown up" and so on. He is just a brat that didn't stand up for his principles.

well hes a spineless coward
Jan 26, 2014 7:48 AM
Feb 2012
Jesus Christ, slow down, guys. Nearly four pages worth of comments in less than an hour haha.

I honestly can't believe Seo went for such a huge timeskip. Haruto and Yuzuki seriously broke up just like that and didn't see each other for three years. Wow. Just wow, Seo. Also, fuck you, Seo.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jan 26, 2014 7:50 AM

Sep 2012
Behemoth11 said:
Do you think bitch-senpai let Haruto go to Tokyo because of Yuzuki?

Well i kind of think so, cause she so him work so hard for it & started to feel bad for him
Jan 26, 2014 7:51 AM

Nov 2012
Behemoth11 said:
jose21 said:
Behemoth11 said:

skehan17 said:

I think I must cry...beautiful...especially thart part where she is hitting Haruto. I really hope we will see something like that.

Perhaps, I am over thinking this, but compare:
http://oi41.tinypic.com/2jee04m.jpg
with the flowers at the end
http://oi39.tinypic.com/2dv2a2x.jpg
Jan 26, 2014 7:51 AM

May 2013
So he's heading back to Tokyo. I guess we all know what's gonna happen next.
Jan 26, 2014 7:52 AM

Oct 2013
Sugram22 said:
Behemoth11 said:
Do you think bitch-senpai let Haruto go to Tokyo because of Yuzuki?

Well i kind of think so, cause she so him work so hard for it & started to feel bad for him

That would be great. That was the one and only good thing bitch-senpai did in this whole arc
Jan 26, 2014 7:53 AM

Nov 2012
GuiltyKing said:
Jesus Christ, slow down, guys. Nearly four pages worth of comments in less than an hour haha.

I honestly can't believe Seo went for such a huge timeskip. Haruto and Yuzuki seriously broke up just like that and didn't see each other for three years. Wow. Just wow, Seo. Also, fuck you, Seo.

It wasn't three years, It has only between a year and a half to two years exaggerating.
Jan 26, 2014 7:55 AM

Oct 2013
jose21 said:
Behemoth11 said:
jose21 said:
Behemoth11 said:

skehan17 said:

You rise my expectations, jose. :-)
Jan 26, 2014 7:58 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Behemoth11 said:
jose21 said:
Behemoth11 said:

skehan17 said:

yeah, this is the place where he meets yuzuki and gets back together with her. a beutiful looking sceen with something so predictable as this-_-
Jan 26, 2014 7:59 AM

Aug 2008
"This is my final order as your superior"

Hurray...we...barely knew you...like at all. Seo it's funny how much you screw up the basics at writing characters these days.
Jan 26, 2014 8:00 AM

Sep 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
yeah, i mean we all knew that asuka still had( or still has if i'm right about the rape scene) a thing for haruto after she kept bringing up her tragic memory of him cheating on her.

and speaking of which, how tragic would it be if her second boyfriend left her because she was pregnant and couldn't handle the responsibility and after hearing haruto broke up with yuzuki and seeing haruto back in town =, they talk and well you know how things can get down. do you think it'll work?

& after they done it, after few days she tells him, i'm pregnent & lies, Tells Haru, its ur Baby LOL
Jan 26, 2014 8:00 AM

Oct 2013
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Behemoth11 said:
jose21 said:
Behemoth11 said:

skehan17 said:

yeah, this is the place where he meets yuzuki and gets back together with her. a beutiful looking sceen with something so predictable as this-_-

Hey, maybe some aliens will invade earth meantime. But Yuzuki and Haruto have to be together, I guess.
Jan 26, 2014 8:03 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Behemoth11 said:
jose21 said:
Behemoth11 said:

skehan17 said:

A desperate, pregnant and abandoned by her boyfriend Asuka can still come out from the trees and rape Haruto. LOL
Jan 26, 2014 8:06 AM

Aug 2008
Please don't give him any ideas lawl.

Hey, maybe some aliens will invade earth meantime. But Yuzuki and Haruto have to be together, I guess.

Oh crap Muv Luv Alternative all over again.
Jan 26, 2014 8:06 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Behemoth11 said:
jose21 said:
Behemoth11 said:

skehan17 said:

A desperate, pregnant and abandoned by her boyfriend Asuka can still come out from the trees and rape Haruto. LOL

my god, speaking of which it's like someone like adam sandler wrote this manga. this is so forced shit.

also, as a celebreation that this manga is over, you can insult me all you want :)
Jan 26, 2014 8:09 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:

also, as a celebreation that this manga is over, you can insult me all you want :)

Unless your pen name is Seo, I don't see why.
Jan 26, 2014 8:09 AM

Aug 2012
God, something about this chapter seriously annoyed me. Already this big of a time skip? Haruto and Yuzuki haven't seen each other for years now.

Now something truly annoying would be something like Haruto seeing Yuzuki with a child , and he is Daiki , and Haruto didn't even know and stuff. I just pray to God that doesn't happen.
Jan 26, 2014 8:10 AM

Aug 2008
Spider after this manga is over....go read something good to wash the filth out of your mind. It'll do you a world of good.
Jan 26, 2014 8:10 AM

Nov 2012
Adragon28 said:
God, something about this chapter seriously annoyed me. Already this big of a time skip? Haruto and Yuzuki haven't seen each other for years now.

Now something truly annoying would be something like Haruto seeing Yuzuki with a child , and he is Daiki , and Haruto didn't even know and stuff. I just pray to God that doesn't happen.

Actually Diaki might be a girl, Don't know if that helps.
Jan 26, 2014 8:13 AM

Aug 2008
Uh I'm pretty sure Haruto's friends would have let him know about that haha.
Jan 26, 2014 8:14 AM

Jul 2013
pfff 3 years have past. something tells me that eba is seeing someone else

I hope that we wont get a 5 cm blabla ending
Jan 26, 2014 8:28 AM

Oct 2012
I'm quite sure most people don't think like me but I kinda enjoyed this chapter , it could've been better , but we can see we'll reach a conclusion .

By the way , even if the story should have ended long ago , considering that there are only 2 chapters left , I'm already feeling kinda sad because it'll be over . Some may say "it's finally over" and I understand why , but I can't help it .

GGNoodles said:

I strongly hoping this too , after all Seo has done with his characters ,they don't deserve a messed up ending like this . But I'm also worried about it , because Seo has proven until now that he can troll his readers ...
Jan 26, 2014 8:30 AM

Jan 2013
I really hope we get another ntr moment with eba again, would serve haruto right :D
Jan 26, 2014 8:37 AM

Nov 2012
polesp said:
I really hope we get another ntr moment with eba again, would serve haruto right :D

Was there one before. Plus, that would make Yuzuki look bad rather than punish Haruto.
Jan 26, 2014 8:46 AM

Oct 2013
If Yuzuki was already pregnant before Haruto left her, that would make him look like an asshole.
I don't think Seo would do that.
Jan 26, 2014 8:47 AM

Sep 2012
hyperknees91 said:

if they ever got in Tokyo, & do they have a reason to go to Tokyo? i cant remember any reason, & second Yuzu would tell them to keep their mouth shut, only Akari mite say, & she has even less reason to go to Tokyo, Maybe Asuka to, my point anything is possible, its possible Yuzu would get caught bi some1 they know, & its possible that no1 finds out, knowing Yuzu she mite convince even Akari & Asuka to keep their mouth shut
Jan 26, 2014 8:50 AM

Aug 2008
Sugram22 said:
hyperknees91 said:

if they ever got in Tokyo, & do they have a reason to go to Tokyo? i cant remember any reason, & second Yuzu would tell them to keep their mouth shut, only Akari mite say, & she has even less reason to go to Tokyo, Maybe Asuka to, my point anything is possible, its possible Yuzu would get caught bi some1 they know, & its possible that no1 finds out, knowing Yuzu she mite convince even Akari & Asuka to keep their mouth shut

Well true. Regardless Yuzuki would be the dumbest person alive to raise a child by herself just so Haruto could keep his job.
Jan 26, 2014 8:52 AM

Sep 2012
hyperknees91 said:
Sugram22 said:
hyperknees91 said:

Well true. Regardless Yuzuki would be the dumbest person alive to raise a child by herself just so Haruto could keep his job.

aren't they both dumbest person alive already? LOL
Jan 26, 2014 8:52 AM

Nov 2012
Behemoth11 said:
If Yuzuki was already pregnant before Haruto left her, that would make him look like an asshole.

Yeah, but it may just happen like what skehan said and they get together on next chapter. That way last chapter could be another time skip after they have already married, and voila the littler girl shows up.
Jan 26, 2014 8:57 AM

Oct 2013
jose21 said:
Behemoth11 said:

Yeah, but it may just happens like what skehan said and they get together on next chapter. That way last chapter could be another time skip after they have already married, and voila the littler girl shows up.

True ^^
However, I think this scene with bitch-senpai and so on was dragging on too long.
We are already at the end of KNIM so I thought Seo would focus on the important things.
Jan 26, 2014 9:01 AM

Sep 2012
GGNoodles said:

i prefer this to the ending they wont get back together

if i remember correctly 5 cm is were haru gets back in Tokyo & discovers that Yuzu if with hes child?
Jan 26, 2014 9:02 AM

Nov 2012
Sugram22 said:
GGNoodles said:

i prefer this to the ending they wont get back together

if i remember correctly 5 cm is were haru gets back in Tokyo & discovers that Yuzu if with hes child?

You couldn't be more wrong. They go separate ways at the end.
Jan 26, 2014 9:03 AM

Sep 2012
Behemoth11 said:

no it would not, cause Yuzu did not tell him that shes pregnant

he would be asshole only if he broke up with her & left knowing Yuzu is pregnant
Jan 26, 2014 9:10 AM

Jan 2009
Haruto is a jerk... First he promises to Eba that will never leave her bla bla bla, no matter what happens... then he break up with her in a totally cowardly manner, and 24 hours after this he thinks about sex with his boss... so gets three years without even wanting to know how Yuzuki is... is she's ok or not... and finally, he still wins her in the end? He don't deserves it, he deserves to be alone.

Japanese fans really accept things that Haruto do?

Thank God the end is coming. I want to read more about Half & Half
english isn't my native language... ;)
Jan 26, 2014 9:11 AM

Aug 2008
Sugram22 said:
hyperknees91 said:
Sugram22 said:
hyperknees91 said:

I can't deny this at all, but seriously...that would be a hilarious way to end it.

Yuzuki: I raised her all this time
Haruto: Why didn't you tell me?
Yuzuki: uh...
Jan 26, 2014 9:15 AM

Sep 2012
if this would be real life at the point he broke up with Yuzu hes fate would have been sealed & ENDING clear, that they wont get back together, if u chose work over woman then that woman dose not take u back, mostly cause most would have moved on with 1 year or 3 years, or how long they have been broken up already?
Jan 26, 2014 9:17 AM

Sep 2012
hyperknees91 said:
Sugram22 said:
hyperknees91 said:
Sugram22 said:
hyperknees91 said:

I can't deny this at all, but seriously...that would be a hilarious way to end it.

hilarious indeed LOL
Jan 26, 2014 9:18 AM

Jun 2013
Only 2 more chapters of this shit.
Jan 26, 2014 9:19 AM

Nov 2012
hyperknees91 said:
Sugram22 said:
hyperknees91 said:
Sugram22 said:
hyperknees91 said:

Yuzuki: I told you before the train left.
Haruto: I couldn't hear you.....Sorry bla bla bla....

Seo's stupid logic

On another note, I hate how slow has been myanimelist
jose21Jan 26, 2014 9:24 AM
Jan 26, 2014 9:21 AM

Sep 2012
Yuzuki: I told before the train left.
Haurot: I couldn't hear you.....Sorry bla bla bla....

that's even more hilarious :D
Jan 26, 2014 9:26 AM

Nov 2012
But I still think these two places and flowers are the same

Cheesy reunion at that place next chapter.
Jan 26, 2014 9:27 AM

May 2011
Mind blown after reading this chapter ...

So Haruto finally goes back to Tokyo after 3 years? What the hell. But honestly, I think what pisses me off the most is the fact that Haruto and Yuzuki built their relationship by going through so much and it felt like there was nothing that could separate them, but then they break up and 3 years flies by. I don't know what's been going on Yuzuki's end, but Haruto looks like he easily moved on and could care less. No regret or any kind of emotion when Adachi mentioned Yuzuki. Like what did I read all the previous chapters for?

Only positive in this story was Adachi being nice enough to give Haruto credit for the beer. Sad that we won't see her again :(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 26, 2014 9:28 AM

Aug 2008
jose21 said:
But I still think these two places and flowers are the same

Cheesy reunion at that place next chapter.

No doubt about it.
Pages (22) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 253 Discussion ( 1 2 )

viesiu - Nov 23, 2013

61 by psyche-K »»
Sep 28, 2022 11:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.