Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Kill la Kill
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jan 25, 2014 9:13 PM

Jun 2013
Only Kill la Kill can be this stupid and epic at the same time and I absolutely LOVE it!!!
Jan 25, 2014 9:31 PM
May 2012
Disappointing, horrible garbage. stupid jokes and disgusting fanservice. i was hoping it would get better on the second half, but it's still horrible. the first 5 episodes were actually very good.

Dropped.

RediceRyan said:
Pretty epic. Finally some good animation.

Seriously? it's not epic. the animation sucks too. the fights are mostly slideshows.
Jan 25, 2014 10:20 PM
The Destroyer.
Feb 2013
Aerostar said:
Disappointing, horrible garbage. stupid jokes and disgusting fanservice. i was hoping it would get better on the second half, but it's still horrible. the first 5 episodes were actually very good.

This.
Jan 26, 2014 12:36 AM

Apr 2011
My favorite episode yet.
Jan 26, 2014 2:38 AM
Jan 2014
Good episode with an intense, enjoyable battle between Ryuko and Satsuki.
Jan 26, 2014 2:56 AM

Jul 2008
Sanageyama's fight is wrong :P Matoi's battle with Satsuki was epic, loved her at the end when she returned Satsuki's weapon too :D
Jan 26, 2014 4:57 AM

Mar 2013
Loving all the toll hate.

Still laughing over Nudist Beach's uniforms and Aikurou's glowing pink nipples vs absent nipples on the girls. This stuff is golden.
Jan 26, 2014 5:11 AM

Aug 2008
As usual, another amazing episode.
Sanageyama pwned that Osaka guy's ass. hahahaha
I dunno if Inumata's Probe Regalia upgraded version had combat usefulness in this episode besides analyzing. lol
Mako X Gamagorii FTW!
Ryuko-chan vs. Satsuki-sama Round 3 - another epic battle!
I love how Ryuko used her secondary weapons besides her iconic scissor sword.
I never thought Nudist Beach would be so badass although too bad their base got destroyed.
Aikuro's mantits was shining pink towards the end of the episode. XD
I am curious about his revelations in the next episode. I wonder how Ryuko will react to those. Satsuki also seemed shocked in the preview. I also wonder if her mother will tell her the truth about her motive for letting Nui kill Ryuko's father.

Looking forward to the new OP next week. I hope it would be badass enough to fit this show's new progress.
FalloutShounen3Jan 26, 2014 5:16 AM
"Everyone wears their own panties inside their heart" - Kousaku Hata

Jan 26, 2014 7:03 AM

Jan 2011
Pretty decent I guess.
I expected something more clever though. ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jan 26, 2014 11:27 AM

Apr 2013
This episode was awesome. The battle so - fucking - intense!
I love this show more and more and more.

Can't wait for the next episode.
Jan 26, 2014 5:06 PM

Feb 2013
That was some epic action. The whole tower part looked nice.
Jan 26, 2014 6:34 PM

Aug 2012
That was a fucking epic climax to the first half of the show.
Jan 27, 2014 2:23 AM

Nov 2012
woah nice episode..
really nice battle tough XD I like when ryuko take her gauntlet back XD
hmm hmm nice episode :p
Jan 27, 2014 7:32 AM

Oct 2009
That fight with that animation! Dam that was epic!
A little sad that Satsuki didn't own Ryuuko :P!
Jan 27, 2014 9:07 AM
Jul 2018
That was quite disappointing!

The story doesn't seem to be any better, heck, even the structure of the world is still unknown. Is it so that the world only consists of these academies? Is destroying those academies means conquering the world? What is this world really?

Character progression doesn't look good as well, I cannot really see a big different from Matoi in the beginning compare to herself at the moment. Believing in friendship? Getting stronger? Calmer? Well ...

The only good thing is, yeah, music. Even the animation seems lackluster at some points. I feel that it is trying to be bad-ass to cover its many weak aspects. At this point, I can safely say that this is totally overrated!
Jan 27, 2014 12:33 PM
Oct 2013
Maelis said:
The story doesn't seem to be any better, heck, even the structure of the world is still unknown. Is it so that the world only consists of these academies? Is destroying those academies means conquering the world? What is this world really?

If the second half is meant to serve as the core of the series, then this first half has done its part well by introducing various characters and alliances, as well as establish a setting. From the point of view of REVOCS and Honnouji Academy, it would seem that "conquering the world" means the control of distribution of clothing, so I doubt the rest of the world is much different from Honnouji or what we've seen of Kansai.

Character progression doesn't look good as well, I cannot really see a big different from Matoi in the beginning compare to herself at the moment. Believing in friendship? Getting stronger? Calmer? Well ...

She started out fighting almost solely out of curiosity and rage while seeing and using Senketsu as a tool, and now fights to stop Satsuki's tyranny and protect her friends while treating Senketsu as a comrade and a friend.

The only good thing is, yeah, music. Even the animation seems lackluster at some points. I feel that it is trying to be bad-ass to cover its many weak aspects. At this point, I can safely say that this is totally overrated!

This entire post feels kind of ironic coming from someone with a TTGL avatar and signature.
Jan 27, 2014 12:47 PM
May 2012
@Kokopelli

How? Gurren Lagann is so much better than this garbage.
Jan 27, 2014 12:55 PM
Oct 2013
Aerostar said:
@Kokopelli

I've elaborated on that in the Kill la Kill and Trigger general thread. It's specifically in regards to the first fifteen episodes, though, since that's the point that KlK is at right now.
Jan 27, 2014 1:41 PM
May 2012
Kokopelli said:
Aerostar said:
@Kokopelli

I've elaborated on that in the Kill la Kill and Trigger general thread. It's specifically in regards to the first fifteen episodes, though, since that's the point that KlK is at right now.

I am completely sure kill la kill will never change. it will be horrible like it is now, until the end.
AerostarJan 27, 2014 1:44 PM
Jan 27, 2014 1:45 PM
Feb 2013
Aerostar said:
Kokopelli said:
Aerostar said:
@Kokopelli

I am completely sure kill la kill won't change. it will be horrible like it is now, until the end.

Now, now, aero... you said 'dropped', so be consistent and, well, keep your word: drop it.

No use in keep complaining about something you already dropped.
Jan 27, 2014 1:50 PM
Oct 2013
Aerostar said:
Kokopelli said:
Aerostar said:
@Kokopelli

I am completely sure kill la kill will never change. it will be horrible like it is now, until the end.

Do tell just how "horrible" it is, and how TTGL did better.
Jan 27, 2014 2:00 PM
May 2012
Kokopelli said:
Aerostar said:
Kokopelli said:
Aerostar said:
@Kokopelli

Gurren Lagann had a better story, better animation, and characters too. kill la kill has too much stupid jokes and fanservice. i said this before on this thread.
Jan 27, 2014 2:19 PM
Oct 2013
Aerostar said:
Kokopelli said:
Aerostar said:
Kokopelli said:
Aerostar said:
@Kokopelli

Gurren Lagann had a better story, better animation, and characters too. kill la kill has too much stupid jokes and fanservice. i said this before on this thread.

I already explained in that thread I mentioned earlier just how poor TTGL's character's were, how that negatively impacted the story of the first fifteen episodes, and how Kill la Kill's animation complements its sudden style (although I do agree that TTGL has better animation overall). Humor is very subjective, and fanservice is only bad if it takes time away from the action or narrative and doesn't complement them, which isn't the case with KlK. You're going to need to be more specific than "this sucks, that sucks, it all sucks".
Jan 27, 2014 3:04 PM
Nov 2012
The story in Gurren Lagann is even more simple and trivial than Kill la Kill's.

The story of TTGL can be resumed as (SPOILERS, obviously!):
- People are forced to live underground by a misterious king
- Some of them find a robot and decide to rebel and fight this king
- The best character dies
- The remaining characters defeat the villain
- Twist: the main villain was actually proctecting people from aliens
- 5 episodes dedicated to a big (epic) fight with gigant robots throwing galaxies at each other like shuriken

To me TTGL is just a good over the top shonen/mecha series with ok characters (except for Kamina and Viral, they were great) and amazing animations.
I think once it's over, Kill la Kill will be much more, it already gave us hints that it will be much more. And personally i'm enjoying it more than TTGL, especially for its engaging story and funny badass characters. I definitely liked the first arc of Kill la Kill much more than the first arc of Gurren Lagann. Now we'll see how the second arc goes, but i have high expectations and i'm sure TRIGGER will not disappoint.

P.S. Sorry if my english is bad, it is not my first language :S
Ryan64Jan 27, 2014 3:39 PM
Jan 27, 2014 3:20 PM
Nov 2013
Hello there!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1adz1m_tv%E3%82%A2%E3%83%8B%E3%83%A1-%E3%82%AD%E3%83%AB%E3%83%A9%E3%82%AD%E3%83%AB-%E7%AC%AC16%E8%A9%B1%E4%BA%88%E5%91%8A-30%E7%A7%92ver-kill-la-kill-ep-16-30-sec-preview_shortfilms

Translation:
"Hey, everyone! Welcome to the web preview! What is Life Fiber? What was Matoi Isshin's true objective? Is there any reason to Nudist Beach's nudity? And why is Mikisugi Aikurou naked? Sorry, but I definitely can't tell! Meanwhile, Satsuki and Ragyou head to the hot-springs together. Just a normal mother-daughter bath, Kiryuuin Satsuki?! Next time on Kill la Kill: "As a woman, I can't stand it"

Now you kinda get the idea of what Kill la kill is about eh? If not still, check this out:
http://imgur.com/r/anime/RT1xpbP
Jan 27, 2014 4:38 PM
Oct 2013
der4 said:
Hello there!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1adz1m_tv%E3%82%A2%E3%83%8B%E3%83%A1-%E3%82%AD%E3%83%AB%E3%83%A9%E3%82%AD%E3%83%AB-%E7%AC%AC16%E8%A9%B1%E4%BA%88%E5%91%8A-30%E7%A7%92ver-kill-la-kill-ep-16-30-sec-preview_shortfilms

Translation:
"Hey, everyone! Welcome to the web preview! What is Life Fiber? What was Matoi Isshin's true objective? Is there any reason to Nudist Beach's nudity? And why is Mikisugi Aikurou naked? Sorry, but I definitely can't tell! Meanwhile, Satsuki and Ragyou head to the hot-springs together. Just a normal mother-daughter bath, Kiryuuin Satsuki?! Next time on Kill la Kill: "As a woman, I can't stand it"

Now you kinda get the idea of what Kill la kill is about eh? If not still, check this out:
http://imgur.com/r/anime/RT1xpbP

Thanks, I've been waiting for that. It looks like the next episode will connect everything we've heard about clothing so far and set up the more serious second half.

I have to wonder what could have surprised Satsuki. According to the end of Episode 12, she already knows the secrets behind Life Fibers, Kamuis and REVOCS's relationship with Isshin. I'm guessing she'll learn more about her mother's plans and maybe Nui (with that strength and hands as cold as ice, she can't be an ordinary human).
Jan 27, 2014 6:31 PM
Jul 2018
Kokopelli said:

If the second half is meant to serve as the core of the series, then this first half has done its part well by introducing various characters and alliances, as well as establish a setting. From the point of view of REVOCS and Honnouji Academy, it would seem that "conquering the world" means the control of distribution of clothing, so I doubt the rest of the world is much different from Honnouji or what we've seen of Kansai.

Ok, that could be the case. Maybe battling other schools serves the purpose of improving the goku suit. I doubt the controlling thing since REVOVS already all over the place, over 90% of the market? I don't mean to say the story is bad, however, I want some solid milestones. Still, that is an subjective point of view.

She started out fighting almost solely out of curiosity and rage while seeing and using Senketsu as a tool, and now fights to stop Satsuki's tyranny and protect her friends while treating Senketsu as a comrade and a friend.

I do not disagree with that. But still, the trigger is not strong. Why would she want to stop Satsuki? I believe it was in this episode when she saw osaka in wreck? Given the next that ep we will know about the true story behind all this, thing may change. But at this point, Matoi doesn't progress much imo.

This entire post feels kind of ironic coming from someone with a TTGL avatar and signature.

I am sorry but I do believe having a TTGL avatar doesn't have anything to do with posting this. Considering TTGL is already finished, it is obvious that I like it better than KLK. One more thing to add is that TTGL doesn't really need to have a good story, cause what we really needs is it over the top action and it gets better toward the end. When in KLK, those over-the-top doesn't seem much different from the first big fight.
Jan 27, 2014 7:28 PM

Jun 2012
Well damn, that was a pretty fuckin' epic episode. I'm starting to get pumped for this series, can't wait til next episode.

Ryuko/Senketsu using her blood like that kinda reminds me of Luffy, in more ways than one.
Jan 27, 2014 9:33 PM

Sep 2013
Pretty hype episode as usual.
Jan 28, 2014 3:54 AM

Mar 2009
I'm really hoping the second half picks up and what Mikisugi's going to tell Ryuko will be a game changer.

This anime pulled me in for the first 5 episodes and now I'm just watching it to see how it ends. The fact that Ryuko quickly (and predictably) overcomes pretty much every single obstacle thrown at her is getting a bit stale. The anime has great characters, but I feel like the plot hasn't gone anywhere yet except for transformations and the fact that we found out who has the other half of the scissor blade/her dad's killer.

Those Nudist Beach mechas tho.
Jan 28, 2014 12:06 PM
Feb 2013
On the above discussion: while Gurren Lagann had its moments, it also had it's weak episodes, and even it's outright idiotic ones. Saying it had a superb overreaching all-encompassing beautiful storyline is just fanboyism. The story was, as someone has put above, rather basic and nothing all that special. It's strength was not due to a deep plot, or intricate story, but - for the majority - was due to the characterisation and the interaction of those characters.

This is not surprising; most shounen is not known for having great plotlines or a grand story, after all. It's just not in the style of that genre (and it's targeted audience, few exceptions not withstanding). You'll find superior, thoughtprovoking stories with series like GitS, Psychopass or Shinsekai yori, not so much with typical shounen.

So anyway, a shounen derives its strength from other aspects, fighting and getting stronger as an individual being a prime element in it (without that, you basically have no shounen), also the interaction and relationships are important, though a bit less than with shojo. It often also has a "theme" like 'protect those you care about' and 'trust your nakama' and such (sometimes a bit too often repeated, but, well...) Also very important is the characterisation of the protagonists and (in good anime) the antagonists; how well this is done is directionally proportional to how much empathy you feel towards them and what they go through. Shounen also renders itself well to give a silent comment on society; while on the surface it's just regular shounen - and non-threatening to the established rule of society - it can make a social comment on it while pretending to be no more then 'fun'.

I think many aspects of Gurren Lagann and Kill la Kill are the same; strong chrater(isation)s, for instance. The 'social comment' in both (remember the episodes when they got to that starving, underground village), but with GL it was more specific, while in KlK it's far more symbolic and is expressed by analogies. This, in turn, makes it a lot less accessible to common watchers - especially foreign ones, who in effect do not comprehend and understand what the analogies mean, and even THAT there are references made.

For instance, I saw someone complain about KlK, and even starting with the title itself: he thought it preposterous and completely nonsensical that it would be called 'kill la kill', which was just a meaningless repetitive iteration and proof of it's worthlessness from the very start. Alas, that poster could not be more wrong. What he didn't realise is, that the title Kill la Kill, in effect IS already a wordplay with hidden meaning. Most don't realise this, but in Japanese the "kiru" in the title can be rendered as Engrish for "kill", or as Japanese which means "to cut" or "to wear (put on)". Furthermore, the words "fashion" and "fascism" look almost exactly the same in Japanese. This is to say, the title, and the whole concept and language used are symbolic, and, more precise, metaphorical in nature for the entire show, and are a persiflage (and a social comment) on militarism/fascism which is set in contrast in regard to the analogy of the 'clothes' which are so prominent a concept in this anime. The obsession with clothes that permeates this anime, thus, is a clear metaphor for militarism (or more generally, stringent social control), which makes the - at first sight - ludicrous behaviour, concepts and names (like 'nudist beach') have more meaning than one would give it at face value, when not realising it's used as a metaphor for something else. And let's not forget that Japanese schools *are* pretty stringent, their basis WAS from the military (KlK explicitly and correctly explained the origins of the schools uniforms for girls and boys) and the social control and social-rule-pressure IS much greater there than in typical Western schools.

This double meaning is totally lost on Joe Doe who just watches a shounen for the fights, however. Therefore, he does not see any meaning or depth, where there is - but implied, not explicitly thrown in your face.

Now, this does not mean certain scenes aren't pretty weak or could have been better. Symbolism, analogies, hidden references, metaphors and all that are all good and well, but on itself it doesn't make a good anime - nothing does, on itself, it's always a mixture of things. But what can't be said, is that KlK lacks any deeper level. It's there, just not noticeable for everyone.
AnimageNebyJan 28, 2014 2:53 PM
Jan 28, 2014 2:12 PM
Oct 2013
Maelis said:
I doubt the controlling thing since REVOVS already all over the place, over 90% of the market? I don't mean to say the story is bad, however, I want some solid milestones. Still, that is an subjective point of view.

Er, REVOCS controlling 90% of the market for clothing was my entire point. If Honnouji Academy is any indication of how the Kiryuuins use clothing, the rest of the world is probably fairly similar, but with a few small rebel regions like Kansai here and there.

The story may feel slow-going, but there are always little hints and bits of information sprinkled throughout about things like Life Fibers, Banshis, Kamuis, Nudist Beach, Kinue, Isshin, REVOCS, COVERS, Ragyou, Nui, and Satsuki's plans to raise more interesting questions and give off the feeling that it's constantly building up to something.

I do not disagree with that. But still, the trigger is not strong. Why would she want to stop Satsuki? I believe it was in this episode when she saw osaka in wreck? Given the next that ep we will know about the true story behind all this, thing may change. But at this point, Matoi doesn't progress much imo.

Seeing a big city in flaming ruins is a decent trigger to me, not that it was the only one; it has certainly changed over the course of the series as Ryuuko learned more about Satsuki's caste system, got to know Mako and her family, found out about Nui, and lost her temper. Same with how her relationships to Senketsu, Mako and others have changed.

I am sorry but I do believe having a TTGL avatar doesn't have anything to do with posting this. Considering TTGL is already finished, it is obvious that I like it better than KLK. One more thing to add is that TTGL doesn't really need to have a good story, cause what we really needs is it over the top action and it gets better toward the end. When in KLK, those over-the-top doesn't seem much different from the first big fight.

It's very relevant, considering the similarities in genre and creative forces behind the two shows. Using the excuse that TTGL is already over is all the more reason to delay judgment on KlK.

I don't how you can say that that last fight or any of the King of the Hill battles resembles any of the first few fights.
KokopelliJan 28, 2014 2:16 PM
Jan 28, 2014 6:09 PM

Dec 2012
Regarding the quality of the series. It fluctuates too much. You get good content, 3 & 5 being good examples, then you get trash like 4 & 14

It is possible to create a good balance of story progression along with comedic moments, but the writers just can't do both at once. They go all in on the plots, the hidden agendas of the "antagonists", and the constant foreshadowing, all in one episode, then the next you'll get something mostly unrelated

If this was an episodic series then that'd be fine, no, better than fine. An individual story for each episode that gives you more insight into each character and eventually the majority of events tie in at the end, that I'd like. As it is now I feel we get very little on the characters. They had a nice thing going with the flashbacks in the earlier episodes but it seems they've stopped now entirely. They could do more to increase Ryuko's likeability also, thing is she started out as an interesting character and now they've made her more dull and given her a lot of generic shonen protagonist traits, no idea why they'd do this

Other stuff that's bugging me still. The mortality of the characters. Guess I never really feel like anyone's life is in danger despite the fights getting real intense. The poor animation, I touch on it all the time but I'll never get over it, they have some good moments but too few and far between. The amount of throwaway characters is too damn high. Introducing characters for them to get bopped is annoying. Yeah the writers need to be more ambitious. I was expecting an "out-of-this-world" anime from the first 3 episodes, but since then it has kept it's feet firmly planted on the ground

Also my judgements on KLK are purely as a standalone. I do not like TTGL, never have and never will considering I gave it a second chance and still couldn't finish it. KLK's unique stylization and OST are enough to see me through to the end, just hoping for a little more on everything else
Jan 28, 2014 8:41 PM
Jun 2011
Aww, nasty! That idiot tries to crap on them all.
And finally we see NUDIST BEACH in their full force in the flesh.
"Come with me, I'll tell you everything I know."
To be continued!

That would have been the Gainax ending point, just cut it there and call it a wrap.
Good thing it's Trigger...this is only continuing to accelerate further out of control with no end in sight.
They don't expect to reach the levels of Gurren Laggan do they?
I go by many names, some call me Hoshimaru, others call me Jiro or Aosou-Kun.
I believe myself a force for good, a papercrafter by trade, and one who seeks love and beauty animesque.

I am the host of the youtube show Who Would You Do?
Jan 29, 2014 9:17 AM
Jul 2018
I really enjoyed this episode. I knew Ryuuko would bounce back but I was very entertained in the way she did. It also made her stronger too. Great episode, can't wait for this weeks.
Jan 31, 2014 10:02 PM
Aug 2011
xchee said:
All aboard the Gamagoori x Mako ship! Full steam ahead!

I ship them so hard.
Jan 31, 2014 11:11 PM

Jul 2008
I can't wait for the final fight and its impending insanity. TTGL levels of awesome.
Feb 1, 2014 5:40 AM

May 2013
Nice ep, can't believe I forgot to update my list on this episode, I'm so late xD
Feb 1, 2014 7:38 AM

Apr 2013
Oh very action and intense.
Feb 2, 2014 10:43 AM

Jul 2009
Good episode, but not one of the better ones IMO. They finish off the Takarada guy pretty easily, and the Four Devas get their upgraded uniforms! ;D
Ryuuko is willing to transform without the glove eh ... not quite sure how she got it back but she did :P Another pretty intense fight with Satsuki ... with 3 of the Devas stopping people who want to help her! Nonon managed to destroy Nudist Beach's base though ... so she ended up accomplishing what she wanted after all eh? Though some of Ryuuko's accusations ... I mean Satsuki has her council and all the students, so she's not really "alone", but I guess she means her friendship with Senketsu and Ryuuko. Ah well :P
Also ... today's episode title from Queen?! :O
Looks like we'll finally hear the "secret" of Ryuuko's dad next episode! :D
Feb 2, 2014 11:57 AM

Jul 2010
That fight scenes and musics are really good.
Feb 8, 2014 1:04 AM

Dec 2010
This episode made me find a way.

I now officially like Kill la Kill.
Feb 10, 2014 1:59 PM

Aug 2011
Damn, another explosive incredible episode of KLK! Some of the camera shots of the missiles targeting Ryuuko were jaw-dropping. Gotta love face-offs with her and Satsuki though.
Feb 26, 2014 8:55 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

Episode as expected, only that the clash in the second part gives a lot of pathos.
First part only useful to reiterate two concepts, the world goes avnti thanks to the money and fear.
Drawing nothing as bad as the animations.
The anime, however, must advance!
Mar 2, 2014 7:51 PM

Mar 2013
I fucking love Sanageyama's suit. It reminds me of the old mechas the villians use in the 80s Gundam shows.
Mar 3, 2014 10:51 AM

Jul 2010
"It is not money who rules the hearts of men. It is fear."

That anal attack, rotfl.
Mar 11, 2014 12:30 AM

Sep 2008
Intense.
Mar 11, 2014 11:00 PM

Oct 2012
Epic episode is epic.
Mar 13, 2014 2:23 PM

Oct 2013
that was epic edge of the seat battlesz
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Mar 29, 2014 12:06 AM

Jan 2014
i literally screamed in joy when ryuuko got senketsu's last piece back!

also mako was sooooo cute when she was standing up to gamagoori hahaha awww.

the fight between ryuuko and satsuki was incredibly awesome, ryuuko kicked ass & i see a potential friendship (okay, maybe just a truce) between them in the near future???

MUST SEE THE NEXT EPISODE IMMEDIATELY.

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

BRSxIgnition - Mar 27, 2014

961 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Sep 24, 4:49 PM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

225 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Aug 21, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

190 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Aug 21, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2013

214 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Aug 20, 1:13 PM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2013

338 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Aug 20, 12:31 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.